PDA

View Full Version : Wonder if anyone in this forum realise that I am a DID

blackjack21trader
18-01-13, 16:55
or rather, Blackjack21trader is actually 3 persons in one. A Dissociative identity disorder that explain why he can think so much better than the rest: because he got 3 brains la....

WOAHAHAHAHAHE

blackjack21trader
18-01-13, 17:34
Landed will drop more than 30% while other property segments continue to remain healthy and rise.

blackjack21trader
18-01-13, 17:40
Landed will drop more than 30% while other property segments continue to remain healthy and rise.

Many landed owners that bought within the last 5 years will be stuck.

ekl2ekl2
18-01-13, 17:50

Wow, a very Brave prediction. Salute You

30% over what kind of period?

Rosy
18-01-13, 17:52
3 brains may lead to confusion.

ekl2ekl2
18-01-13, 17:58
Tried to google the term and actually found there is such an entity

Went into wikipedia and found a very long writeup, do not understand the explanations. But there is this picture on wiki that summarises this.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/41/Dissociative_identity_disorder.jpg/658px-Dissociative_identity_disorder.jpg (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/41/Dissociative_identity_disorder.jpg)

blackjack21trader
18-01-13, 18:23
Tried to google the term and actually found there is such an entity

Went into wikipedia and found a very long writeup, do not understand the explanations. But there is this picture on wiki that summarises this.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/41/Dissociative_identity_disorder.jpg/658px-Dissociative_identity_disorder.jpg (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/41/Dissociative_identity_disorder.jpg)

cool. is that the reason why they hang the signboard "IMH" outside my house?

blackjack21trader
18-01-13, 18:25
Wow, a very Brave prediction. Salute You

30% over what kind of period?

maybe 2 years? My Third Eye did not mention the period :(

PN
18-01-13, 18:45

Halo BJ21.
You have 3rd eye now got 3 brains. What's next?

3 hearts?
三 脚 三 手? :D

PN
18-01-13, 18:48

That's 2015. :scared-4::scared-4::scared-4:

Now you can be friend with Ah B 2015 50% down. :D

blackjack21trader
18-01-13, 19:02
That's 2015. :scared-4::scared-4::scared-4:

Now you can be friend with Ah B 2015 50% down. :D

do not worry, only landed will drop. the reasons i already stated in my "landed drop" thread.

buttercarp
18-01-13, 19:06

Bro BJ, I really like your 3rd eye.
I imagine it to be big with beautiful green:D colour and long curly lashes.

Landed owners buy for own stay so drop is just on paper.
Gravity will keep it on earth and it will not drop beyond the horizon.
Can your big beautiful green coloured eye see beyond the horizon?

blackjack21trader
18-01-13, 19:11
Bro BJ, I really like your 3rd eye.
I imagine it to be big with beautiful green:D colour and long curly lashes.

Landed owners buy for own stay so drop is just on paper.
Gravity will keep it on earth and it will not drop beyond the horizon.
Can your big beautiful green coloured eye see beyond the horizon?

Good sister, I agree as I also landed owner. But meanwhile, those speculators in landed will cause it to drop. They SABO us la...!!!!!:doh:

blackjack21trader
18-01-13, 19:13
Exactly on the 12th day of the Chinese Lunar New Year, Rental in the Lion City will start to shoot up by more than 10%.

Good Luck.

lajia
18-01-13, 19:19
How many speculator u think in the market?? I think I read somewhere there are only 70k units landed and already so limited and yet u say ppl speculate. Any statistic on flipping not to mentioned about this 1 yr where there are many CM. can you help to show 2-3yrs back where ppl speculate? Flipping activities??
I only try to believe in facts as whatever we see with our eyes might not be the truths and not to talk about the third one with 3 brains...:D
I also tcss here only...:p

Like what our sis here says, a lot I believe buy for own stay because the yield is bad also...:2cents:

Good sister, I agree as I also landed owner. But meanwhile, those speculators in landed will cause it to drop. They SABO us la...!!!!!:doh:

buttercarp
18-01-13, 19:19

If it really drops, will you consider buying an old old landed and rebuild it?
They sabo us but it may be a blessing in disguise especially for those with big huge 3rd eye.

blackjack21trader
19-01-13, 07:42
If it really drops, will you consider buying an old old landed and rebuild it?
They sabo us but it may be a blessing in disguise especially for those with big huge 3rd eye.

true true :)