PDA

View Full Version : Any of u can see things?

hyenergix
15-01-13, 14:42
My friend can leh! Tt's scary :scared-5:

ocean68a
15-01-13, 14:44
can see what?

hyenergix
15-01-13, 14:46
can see what?

C supernatural things lah!

phantom_opera
15-01-13, 14:52
your friend can see next TOTO # lol :p

howgozit
15-01-13, 14:55
Schizophrenic

hyenergix
15-01-13, 14:56
your friend can see next TOTO # lol :p

Cannot. But she said she they r actually everywhere. Juz now she said she saw headless things at Changi beach but they wore clothes of different era. I told her it used to b where Japs beheaded e Chinese in WW2.

phantom_opera
15-01-13, 14:57
如果没有单一的实境, 境界还是真实的吗?

Imagine we have an alien from a galaxy far far away, they may be very scared of water because in their perception, water is blood :beats-me-man:

also dogs can sense / see things we human cannot ...:scared-4:

ocean68a
15-01-13, 14:58
some people believe, some people don't

do you have to actually see it to believe that it exists ?

hyenergix
15-01-13, 14:59
My dad also can c. Years ago he said saw my grandmother n dog coming back to visit him. I tot he was joking or crazy until this friend said she cld c also. Scary...

hyenergix
15-01-13, 15:01
But how come I cannot c :confused:

ocean68a
15-01-13, 15:02
i cannot see. who here can see? can share your experience?

phantom_opera
15-01-13, 15:02

天眼还没开 。。it is like asking why dogs can see why u cannot see

ocean68a
15-01-13, 15:06
some cannot see, but can feel, (like hair standing, goose pumps). does this count?

Ilikeu
15-01-13, 15:08
some people can see... while some people can feel/hear.
i have a relative who said she can feel/sense/hear such things but cannot see it.

ocean68a
15-01-13, 15:10
given a choice, would you like to see/hear/sense/feel these things?

ay123
15-01-13, 15:14
天眼还没开 。。it is like asking why dogs can see why u cannot see

heard ppl said if u put the dog's tear near yr eye...u can see

hyenergix
15-01-13, 15:16
She said if e thing is not good then it will exert negative influence in ur everyday life. She gave many real life examples. Can c better right, so tt we can take precautions mah! One thing she said was dun pee on tree roots during ur NS!!! Some of them stay among e trees n will get angry.

ocean68a
15-01-13, 15:18
out in the field, we would taught to say "excuse me" before peeing

hyenergix
15-01-13, 15:19
out in the field, we would taught to say "excuse me" before peeing

If got use next time I say excuse me n I still pee on u. How wld u feel?

naan1974
15-01-13, 15:20

After this thread...you will. Congratulations...:scared-5:

hyenergix
15-01-13, 15:22
I have already asked her to come n check on my new houses next few weeks. I dun think I can c. Maybe how e future might b but not e things.

ocean68a
15-01-13, 15:23
i dunno leh. but so far, nothing happened. *touch wood*

hyenergix
15-01-13, 15:25
She said ubin she saw faceless things bcoz they had forgotten their past. Some died without knowing n she said tt these she cannot differentiate from normal people.

azeoprop
15-01-13, 15:27
I could feel though cannot see. Got one time in a hotel in hefei china last year, I was sleeping at night but suddenly awaken by a nightmare and it was around 1am. Felt sudden chill and goose pimples all over and the "something is not right" feel. Tried to call receptionist for a room change but was full. Then quickly took out my pixiu and wear my jade Buddha. After I switched off the light, saw a red glowing spot floating in the room then disappeared.

Check out of the hotel the next morning, but the next night I became sick with fever and diarrhea. :beats-me-man:

Also last year, I had a feeling that something bad will happen for about a month, but dunno what it is. I went to buy 2 hulu to put in my room for comfort. A week later, got a call that my god mother died of heart attack. :scared-3:

ocean68a
15-01-13, 15:30
i normally do not switch off all the lights when sleeping alone in the hotel room.

focus
15-01-13, 15:31
i normally do not switch off all the lights when sleeping alone in the hotel room.

Me too. I on the TV too.

hyenergix
15-01-13, 15:32

Me too. But more for purpose of not tripping over unfamiliar layout when I want to pee at night.

Rosy
15-01-13, 15:33
Why would one wish to be able to see those things?

hyenergix
15-01-13, 15:33
She said our RWS hotel got juz after opening. I told her I vaguely rem some workers died during construction.

ocean68a
15-01-13, 15:35
did anybody 'talk' to them before?

ocean68a
15-01-13, 15:38
if someone died during construction, wil you buy a unit in that development?

zeamybro
15-01-13, 15:39
I can see and have seen on a few occassions.

Its best not to be able to see them, then you dont know their existence and can treat them as non existence. Its really better this way.

hyenergix
15-01-13, 15:40
if someone died during construction, wil you buy a unit in that development?

Unlikely loh... that's y inviting her to see my new houses. She said old houses are more likely to have as someone previously stayed there before.

hyenergix
15-01-13, 15:41
I can see and have seen on a few occassions.

Its best not to be able to see them, then you dont know their existence and can treat them as non existence. Its really better this way.

Oh really?! Okay, then it is better I don't see them...

Rosy
15-01-13, 15:41
Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

zeamybro
15-01-13, 15:43
Unlikely loh... that's y inviting her to see my new houses. She said old houses are more likely to have as someone previously stayed there before.

They are like cobwebs, and love to build up at places where there are little or no human activities.

Old houses are okay as long as they have always been occupied by human beings. The 'ren qi' is there. I also love to open my windows and let the sun shine comes in =)

hyenergix
15-01-13, 15:45
She said y those things stay around depends on whether they want to stay or not. I told her next time I will want to stay around also, the problem is some of my houses are in JB so must travel a bit far...:doh: I hope floating over there and back to my Singapore houses is not an issue.

hyenergix
15-01-13, 15:47
They are like cobwebs, and love to build up at places where there are little or no human activities.

Old houses are okay as long as they have always been occupied by human beings. The 'ren qi' is there. I also love to open my windows and let the sun shine comes in =)

Huh really arh? Then I must rent out my JB houses already bcoz I got no time to stay there...okay set. I'm going to rent them out.

hyenergix
15-01-13, 15:56

But y would they want to share house with one another???!!! No privacy leh.

zeamybro
15-01-13, 16:00
Huh really arh? Then I must rent out my JB houses already bcoz I got no time to stay there...okay set. I'm going to rent them out.

Haha sis dont worry la... As i said, just take it tat they are non existence and you will be fine. Sometimes its our own human minds thats playing tricks on us, giving us the unnecessary fears and anxiety.

hyenergix
15-01-13, 16:03
Haha sis dont worry la... As i said, just take it tat they are non existence and you will be fine. Sometimes its our own human minds thats playing tricks on us, giving us the unnecessary fears and anxiety.
I think they exist. I tried goggling for scientific explanation like particles having memories of the past (especially violent ones) or remnant energy left over from violent events but cannot find. This is a special branch of science that needs development.

zeamybro
15-01-13, 16:09
I think they exist. I tried goggling for scientific explanation like particles having memories of the past (especially violent ones) or remnant energy left over from violent events but cannot find. This is a special branch of science that needs development.

Haha i was trying to alleviate your fear, and you went deeper in to prove they exist.

Yes they exist, but can be actually much more harmless than you could imagine. Tell u where i have seen them before in Temples... in abandoned houses .... in my own room.

azeoprop
15-01-13, 16:12
Haha i was trying to alleviate your fear, and you went deeper in to prove they exist.

Yes they exist, but can be actually much more harmless than you could imagine. Tell u where i have seen them before in Temples... in abandoned houses .... in my own room.

Most are harmless, unless they are on a mission....like the half body in bedok reservoir. :scared-3:

hyenergix
15-01-13, 16:13
Most are harmless, unless they are on a mission....like the half body in bedok reservoir. :scared-3:
You can see also?

Zeamybro - those committed suicide wearing red like the mother-child at Bedok reservoir are really there or not? Can help us investigate?

hyenergix
15-01-13, 16:15

U not scare meh? I was wondering how can we co-exist in the same time-space dimension?

buttercarp
15-01-13, 16:41
TS this whole thread has freaked me out!: scared-3:
It is worse than cm7.

hyenergix
15-01-13, 16:43
TS this whole thread has freaked me out!: scared-3:
It is worse than cm7.

I think it is real because another friend and this friend saw the same thing at the same location, then this friend told me about it later :scared-4:

zeamybro
15-01-13, 16:48
Hyenergix

Haha i am no expert in this field leh, cant advise much on the commit suicide case in red.

As for whether i am scared or not, on the spot i wasnt scared. But whenever i recall those encounters, my hair would stand on end.

I once stayed in a place wherei have had an encounter. Each time i went back home, i would be very stressed up, esp when i open my main door. I went around seeking help like doing prayers, burn incense, place ornaments/statues etc but they only give me more stress.

In the end i adopt the heck care attitude... this is my home, and i shld be the one in control. Shortly after, the fear was no longer around.. so what i am trying to say here ... is that the mind is very powerful =) Overcome your fear

moneytalk
15-01-13, 16:49

The white ones that float are ok,they don't normally disturb you. Some are very fierce---will choke you and let you hear their voices. The voices are out of this world and when you hear it, you will know that they are not humans.

hyenergix
15-01-13, 16:51
The white ones that float are ok,they don't normally disturb you. Some are very fierce---will choke you and let you hear their voices. The voices are out of this world and when you hear it, you will know that they are not humans.

Are you speaking from own experience? :confused:

buttercarp
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/sdp-withdraws-from-punggol-east-by-election-in-shock-move-082525479.html

SDP no longer contesting punggol cos they" hear the voices n heeded them."

zeamybro

Got white, got red and got black ...... right? :D :( :mad:

moneytalk
15-01-13, 16:53
Are you speaking from own experience? :confused:
Yup, used to see a lot but I am now quite religious, so haven't seen for quite sometime.

moneytalk
15-01-13, 16:55
Got white, got red and got black ...... right? :D :( :mad:
Yup, white is like female and can see the outline as though with long hair. Black is like a male.

hyenergix
15-01-13, 16:55
Yup, used to see a lot but I am now quite religious, so haven't seen for quite sometime.

I think this is a new branch of science. Human mind is very powerful. I can imagine I'm eating laksa and I can taste it now. Hmmm...

mantrix
15-01-13, 17:57
this should explain a bit more...

http://hassam.hubpages.com/hub/If-You-Believe-In-Ghosts

ysyap
15-01-13, 18:33
Better not to see.. I have many friends around me who can see... I cannot see! So years back, I went with my friends to OCH before the security guards appeared to explore... its been more than 10 years but I can still remember that errie experience! :scared-4:

mcmlxxvi
15-01-13, 18:34
Since we are on this, I also wanna share my experience.

When I was about 14 years old, my uncle invited my family for a few nights stay at the then PA colonial bungalow in Sentosa. The moment we arrived, I felt weird about the place. There was a sloping walkway cum staircase circling around the building from ground level right across a couple of bedroom windows on the second floor before ending in a tiny door up to knee height which opened into the room my uncle was occupying with his family.

That afternoon, I was playing on the swing with my cousins when suddenly a force nudged me firmly to cause me to fall backwards landing on the ground. Other than a bit of bruising and abrasion I was okay. But I was dumbfounded who or what did that.

Later that night as we all turned in, I couldn't get to sleep as I was still concerned about the stairway that passes by our window. Finally I managed to drift into sleep when a loud noise woke me up. I looked at my watch. It was 2am. The door knob was turning furiously as if someone was trying to get in. I was anxious and woke my sis up. She said yeah she heard it too. So we woke our dad up and he walked right up to it, it was still turning loudly right until the moment he opened the door.

It stopped moving immediately.

There was nobody.

We ran out to just around the door way and checked out the vicinity and ground floor for any sign of movement or intruder. Nothing.

ysyap
15-01-13, 18:38

When I was about 14 years old, my uncle invited my family for a few nights stay at the then PA colonial bungalow in Sentosa. The moment we arrived, I felt weird about the place. There was a sloping walkway cum staircase circling around the building from ground level right across a couple of bedroom windows on the second floor before ending in a tiny door up to knee height which opened into the room my uncle was occupying with his family.

That afternoon, I was playing on the swing with my cousins when suddenly a force nudged me firmly to cause me to fall backwards landing on the ground. Other than a bit of bruising and abrasion I was okay. But I was dumbfounded who or what did that.

Later that night as we all turned in, I couldn't get to sleep as I was still concerned about the stairway that passes by our window. Finally I managed to drift into sleep when a loud noise woke me up. I looked at my watch. It was 2am. The door knob was turning furiously as if someone was trying to get in. I was anxious and woke my sis up. She said yeah she heard it too. So we woke our dad up and he walked right up to it, it was still turning loudly right until the moment he opened the door.

There was nobody.

We ran out to just around the door way and checked out the vicinity and ground floor for any sign of movement or intruder. Nothing.A beast (monkey) did that?

hyenergix
15-01-13, 18:47

There was nobody.

We ran out to just around the door way and checked out the vicinity and ground floor for any sign of movement or intruder. Nothing.

From then on u start to have ur orientation?

mcmlxxvi
15-01-13, 18:55
A beast (monkey) did that?

I never thought.... U may b right!

mcmlxxvi
15-01-13, 18:56
From then on u start to have ur orientation?

I never thought.... U may b right!

indomie
15-01-13, 19:07
I strongly disagree that a ghost entity can slap u into a gay. But I believe a gay can slap u into a ghost (they are male after all).

azeoprop
15-01-13, 19:48
Hrmm...I guess certain house design with poor fengshui tend to collect more yin energy in them? My encounter in that hefei hotel last year, my room door was directly facing the lift's door. I did felt uneasy at first but was not bothered about it until the encounter.

:scared-4:

mcmlxxvi
15-01-13, 20:00
Hrmm...I guess certain house design with poor fengshui tend to collect more yin energy in them? My encounter in that hefei hotel last year, my room door was directly facing the lift's door. I did felt uneasy at first but was not bothered about it until the encounter.

:scared-4:

I am of the belief that if we believe something hard enough, then we will 'encounter' it.

Many so called scientific instruments like EVP and infrared cams can be proven erroneous in interpretations of readings.

I truly believe that ghosts only reside in the human psyche.

However, if few persons encounter the same phenomena at the same time then it is quite difficult to explain as pure imagination other than a real monkey up to mischief.

jacelynchia
15-01-13, 20:11
Can I say I don't believe there are ghosts.
Once dead, gone forever.

Maybe if there are places where ghosts can be seen, do let me know.
I have been wanting to see one to believe it but no luck.

azeoprop
15-01-13, 20:42
Not everybody can see one lah.

Just like listening, as people age their frequency range drop.
Not everybody can control all their individual fingers independently.
Qigong masters can focus their Qi to produce static electricity on other people.
When you go bird watching in the forests, newbies see nothing while experienced bird watchers see all the birds.
Some people get fat easily while others can eat buffet daily and still underweight.

just some examples. :beats-me-man:

There are many tell tale signs around us, just we choose to ignore the connections because our normal education makes us think it is illogical.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superstring_theory
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M-theory

"Our minds have difficulty visualizing higher dimensions because we can only move in three spatial dimensions."

roly8
15-01-13, 20:56
please lah...

these people got some mental problems..
that is why brain abit short circuit and start seeing stuffs..

hyenergix
15-01-13, 21:09
please lah...

these people got some mental problems..
that is why brain abit short circuit and start seeing stuffs..

Dun think so. Three of my friends who r perfectly normal saw e same thing. My dad also said he saw my grandmother a few times in e current house. I am super sure it is real n supernatural even though I am a v scientific person. Serious enough for me to open up a thread to check w e rest here. A few bros here confirmed they cld c or sense. OK, actually this is all I need on e confirmation. Thx to all.

hyenergix
15-01-13, 21:12
this should explain a bit more...

http://hassam.hubpages.com/hub/If-You-Believe-In-Ghosts

Seems to b able to provide some explanation. I always feel e our universe is not so simple. There is another dimension of space along e spiritual sense.

Akira Fudou
15-01-13, 21:30
I only know that pple like to exaggerate things. Take sleep paralysis for example, some pple will associate it with supernatural things.

spyro
15-01-13, 21:38
Sometimes, living ppl are more scary than ghost...

zzz1
15-01-13, 21:40
Luckly I could not see..

Closest was I felt 'something' behind me before ...
The feeling was extremely scary !!:scared-4:

hyenergix
15-01-13, 21:42
Sometimes, living ppl are more scary than ghost...

Cockroach or lizard r already v scary for some pp.

zzz1
15-01-13, 21:45
Hyenergix

Haha i am no expert in this field leh, cant advise much on the commit suicide case in red.

As for whether i am scared or not, on the spot i wasnt scared. But whenever i recall those encounters, my hair would stand on end.

I once stayed in a place wherei have had an encounter. Each time i went back home, i would be very stressed up, esp when i open my main door. I went around seeking help like doing prayers, burn incense, place ornaments/statues etc but they only give me more stress.

In the end i adopt the heck care attitude... this is my home, and i shld be the one in control. Shortly after, the fear was no longer around.. so what i am trying to say here ... is that the mind is very powerful =) Overcome your fear

Hmmm... Mind over body and soul...

Shanhz
15-01-13, 22:17
Cannot. But she said she they r actually everywhere. Juz now she said she saw headless things at Changi beach but they wore clothes of different era. I told her it used to b where Japs beheaded e Chinese in WW2.

i would think they dissipate over time? now is almost 70 yrs plus.. they still around?

mcmlxxvi
15-01-13, 22:27
I have two very alert cats. If anything they would see first before I do.

proud owner
15-01-13, 22:47

theres a program on TV in US ... i think u can find it on SCV called Haunting...

very good ... all about people who bought properties thru out US ... and are haunted

all true stories

zeamybro
16-01-13, 07:44

Reminded me of my undergrad days when i used to jog along pasir panjang road. There were 2 abandoned houses (badly burnt ones) which were diagonally opposite the side gate of the Haw Par Villa. A friend told me that there was always this "house servant" dressed in the 70s, standing faithfully near the gate.

The 2 bungalows have since been re-developed into low-rise apartments =)

hyenergix
16-01-13, 07:55
Reminded me of my undergrad days when i used to jog along pasir panjang road. There were 2 abandoned houses (badly burnt ones) which were diagonally opposite the side gate of the Haw Par Villa. A friend told me that there was always this "house servant" dressed in the 70s, standing faithfully near the gate.

The 2 bungalows have since been re-developed into low-rise apartments =)

I would like to hang around after I pass away to protect my other family members and descendants :D

hopeful
16-01-13, 08:02
My dad also can c. Years ago he said saw my grandmother n dog coming back to visit him. I tot he was joking or crazy until this friend said she cld c also. Scary...
WOW, dog also have ghost? does....does....this mean dogs have souls too?
wah, imagine the theological implications.
does this mean shinto/animism is correct 'religion'?

I would like to hang around after I pass away to protect my other family members and descendants :D
does LKY know something?
"Even from my sick bed, even if you are going to lower me into the grave and I feel something is going wrong, I will get up"

azeoprop
16-01-13, 08:05
That's why got ghosts loh, because memories refuse to fade away, and people can't let go when they die.

:beats-me-man:

hyenergix
16-01-13, 08:09
WOW, dog also have ghost? does....does....this mean dogs have souls too?
wah, imagine the theological implications.
does this mean shinto/animism is correct 'religion'?

does LKY know something?
"Even from my sick bed, even if you are going to lower me into the grave and I feel something is going wrong, I will get up"

I think it is some remnant energy effect on the brain that allows one to see or replay very old memory. For instance, if I focus on my childhood, I can see the people and scene right in front of me and also hear them speak.

hopeful
16-01-13, 08:13
During land clearing of forested areas for oil palm plantation, it is common that will be a number cases of "kerasukan", or possession.

i would quickly go to the house, asked my employees to tie me up and to video my behaviour on their handphones. Then I would invite the "spirit(s)" to enter me.
quite disappointed to say that I was never possessed nor see 'things' during the "kerasukan" events. the victims continue to be possessed. sigh....

I did experience a few occasions (<5) of night terror

anyway, be careful what you wished for.

mcmlxxvi
16-01-13, 08:39
theres a program on TV in US ... i think u can find it on SCV called Haunting...

very good ... all about people who bought properties thru out US ... and are haunted

all true stories

I follow:

Dead Files
A Haunting
Ghost Adventures

Incredible Tales (local)
In Cold Blood (local, this one talks about the most scary entity - humans out of control)

hyenergix
16-01-13, 08:40
During land clearing of forested areas for oil palm plantation, it is common that will be a number cases of "kerasukan", or possession.

i would quickly go to the house, asked my employees to tie me up and to video my behaviour on their handphones. Then I would invite the "spirit(s)" to enter me.
quite disappointed to say that I was never possessed nor see 'things' during the "kerasukan" events. the victims continue to be possessed. sigh....

R u working in Malaysia or Indonesia? More interesting stores :scared-4:

mcmlxxvi
16-01-13, 08:42

I think you are quite scary as it is even without being possessed. :cheers1:

fireclone
16-01-13, 10:09
I have already asked her to come n check on my new houses next few weeks. I dun think I can c. Maybe how e future might b but not e things.

Let say she see something, then what can we do? Better not to know right?

moneytalk
16-01-13, 10:20

When I was about 14 years old, my uncle invited my family for a few nights stay at the then PA colonial bungalow in Sentosa.

Condos in Sentosa were pretty affordable in the past but some of us will never consider it. Looking at the prices of homes in Sentosa now, it definitely doesn't pay to be superstitious and closed-minded.
The old name of Sentosa was Pulau Belakang Mati which means "the island of death from behind." Why was an island named this way? Surely there must be a reason for it.
If you trace the history of the island before World War 2, there were already murders and death in the island.
During world war 2, the Japanese executed lots of Chinese at the beach of Pulau Belakang Mati.
One of my friends booked one of those bungalows too and claimed he heard voices of Japanese soldiers marching and talking in Japanese in the quiet hours of the night.

howgozit
16-01-13, 11:42

Why dissappointed?

The people that get "possessed" are the schozoprhenic people. If you are a mentally sound person nothing will happen to you... you will not "see" things because they are not there.

The same people will always be "possessed" because the same people still have the schizophrenia.

I wouldn't let anybody tie me up.

Boleh takut Tuhan, jangan takut hantu.

howgozit
16-01-13, 11:49
Condos in Sentosa were pretty affordable in the past but some of us will never consider it. Looking at the prices of homes in Sentosa now, it definitely doesn't pay to be superstitious and closed-minded.
The old name of Sentosa was Pulau Belakang Mati which means "the island of death from behind." Why was an island named this way? Surely there must be a reason for it.
If you trace the history of the island before World War 2, there were already murders and death in the island.
During world war 2, the Japanese executed lots of Chinese at the beach of Pulau Belakang Mati.
One of my friends booked one of those bungalows too and claimed he heard voices of Japanese soldiers marching and talking in Japanese in the quiet hours of the night.

Japanese tourists?

If the Japanese executed Chinese people there, then the "ghosts" can't be Japanese right? Should be Chinese or maybe even British right?

Unless you say the British executed the Japanese there... but didn't happen what...

You see how stories come out?

To cook up a story, it sounds more authentic if you ssay the ghosts are Japanese but when we think about it, it actually doesn't make a lot sense...

howgozit
16-01-13, 11:53
Your friend may be schizophrenic too...

Or maybe had a bit too much to drink.

Or neighbouring bungalow watching Japanese porn?

hopeful
16-01-13, 12:14
Why dissappointed?

disappointed lar, want to see also cannot, much less communicate with the spirits.

i read that possessed people exhibit abnormal strength and uncontrolled behavior. So just in case i really kena possessed, to prevent hurting myself and other people, I asked to be tied up before calling the spirit into my body. just like Odysseus being tied up so that he can listen to the Sirens' song. safety first lo.

also, i did asked very young children (from the villages) to count how many people with me. people say very young children can see. unfortunately, they count the same number of people every time. ie my count and their count is the same. if they count extra people, means got "something", like the spirit sit on my shoulder etc. sigh.....

Stevie
16-01-13, 19:25
Hi everyone, feels funny posting my 1st post here :D

Last time NS my platoon heard marchin also outside bunk...

late late in the night :scared-1:

mcmlxxvi
16-01-13, 19:27

Signs of overtraining and tiredness.

hyenergix
16-01-13, 19:32

Thx for sacrificing ur virgin post here :p

Stevie
16-01-13, 19:33
Signs of overtraining and tiredness.

ya hor...why din we think of tat ?? :doh:

although alot of us pinch ourself cos tot might be a dream.. :banghead:

hyenergix
16-01-13, 19:34
My friend said my JB prop locations r good. But she said I must take precautions if staying in new houses built on freshly cleared forests. I dun think I have time to stay there. Prob juz rent out one of them.

Stevie
16-01-13, 19:35
Thx for sacrificing ur virgin post here :p

Ooops :ashamed1:

ysyap
16-01-13, 20:43

late late in the night :scared-1:Yup... army barrack is a dreadful spooky place. I experienced being pressed during my sleep in the camp bunk. Never felt it before and never felt it since ROD. :sleep:

azeoprop
16-01-13, 20:53
My friend said my JB prop locations r good. But she said I must take precautions if staying in new houses built on freshly cleared forests. I dun think I have time to stay there. Prob juz rent out one of them.

Or you can put some religious articles in your empty house to ward of unwanted guests. :D

zeamybro
16-01-13, 21:04
I was having a 6day shooting range at Tekong and the entire platoon had to spend 5 nights sleeping at this old abandoned Malay sch.

One midnight after my night shoot, i was washing myself up by a tap on a hill top which was facing an open field. There was not a single light source except for the moonlight. I didn't have my specs on and so my vision was quite blurry.

While I was washing up, I notice a large piece of white rag hanging in the air, about 50m away from me on the field. The first thought that came to my mind was someone's laundry ... But upon 2nd thought, who on earth would hang their laundry right in the middle of the field in Tekong, some more in white!? The next moment, I could feel an icy spasm gushing down my spine. My hair stood on end I quickly dash down the slope to join my mates.

The next morn, one of my men who has the 3rd eye told us that there was this awful looking 'brother' lurking around the old Malay school. It has very large eyes and look just like a piece of rotten rag :scared-5:

hyenergix
16-01-13, 21:36
Y ur man never told u on tt night?

PN
16-01-13, 21:40
The next morn, one of my men who has the 3rd eye told us that there was this awful looking 'brother' lurking around the old Malay school. It has very large eyes and look just like a piece of rotten rag :scared-5:
Is that man of yours -----> BJ21? :D

PN
16-01-13, 21:42

On second thoughts it can't be him.
BJ21 only can see beautiful looking creatures :D:D:D

hyenergix
16-01-13, 21:42

U will scare bj21...

zeamybro
16-01-13, 21:47
Y ur man never told u on tt night?

I have to thank him for not telling us too early otherwise the entire platoon would be freaked out.

Anyway, back to the Malay school, half of the folks who stayed overnight claimed that they could hear religious chantings throughout the night. I belong to the other half that couldn't hear. Also quite a handful of them claimed that their noses were pinched during their sleeps.

Another 2 mates of mine also claimed to see a curled up swinging body hanged on a rope by the neck from the ceiling. Both of them did not say anything on the spot but only compared notes upon the return trip back to he mainland on the RPL.

mcmlxxvi
17-01-13, 07:21
Yup... army barrack is a dreadful spooky place. I experienced being pressed during my sleep in the camp bunk. Never felt it before and never felt it since ROD. :sleep:

Sleep paralysis. Or your buddy in love with you.

ysyap
17-01-13, 08:05
Sleep paralysis. Or your buddy in love with you.My buddy is a straight person. Sleep paralysis occurs only upon severe tiredness (and so I heard) and I have been also very tired before outside army but never experienced that outside camp. :confused:

ysyap
17-01-13, 08:09
I have to thank him for not telling us too early otherwise the entire platoon would be freaked out.

Anyway, back to the Malay school, half of the folks who stayed overnight claimed that they could hear religious chantings throughout the night. I belong to the other half that couldn't hear. Also quite a handful of them claimed that their noses were pinched during their sleeps.

Another 2 mates of mine also claimed to see a curled up swinging body hanged on a rope by the neck from the ceiling. Both of them did not say anything on the spot but only compared notes upon the return trip back to he mainland on the RPL.My bunk mate in army last time mentioned that he once woke up in the middle of the night and saw his buddy sitting on the floor of the bunk. He asked him why he's not sleeping but that buddy remained silent. Soon, he saw that same buddy on his bed asleep. He then realized he's seen something. Quietly, he went back to sleep! :rolleyes:

mcmlxxvi
17-01-13, 08:17
My buddy is a straight person. Sleep paralysis occurs only upon severe tiredness (and so I heard) and I have been also very tired before outside army but never experienced that outside camp. :confused:

Never heard of 'bromance'?

mcmlxxvi
17-01-13, 08:18
My bunk mate in army last time mentioned that he once woke up in the middle of the night and saw his buddy sitting on the floor of the bunk. He asked him why he's not sleeping but that buddy remained silent. Soon, he saw that same buddy on his bed asleep. He then realized he's seen something. Quietly, he went back to sleep! :rolleyes:

Even more obvious case of bromance. Who in the right mind will have buddy on their minds during sleep.....yucks.

ysyap
17-01-13, 08:51
Even more obvious case of bromance. Who in the right mind will have buddy on their minds during sleep.....yucks.Never heard of bromance. Also, how come my bunk mate has buddy on his mind during sleep? :beats-me-man:

minority
17-01-13, 09:00

I See may CMs!!!!

hopeful
17-01-13, 09:04
Yup... army barrack is a dreadful spooky place. I experienced being pressed during my sleep in the camp bunk. Never felt it before and never felt it since ROD. :sleep:

my own experience with night terror/sleep paralysis.

happened in plantation, (which of course is recently cleared forest land.)
i woke up, find that i cannot moved no matter how hard i struggle.
then i imagine an imaginary hand moving and poke at the eyes of the invisible attacker (i estimated the position of the eyes). after that pressure instantly lifted and i could move again.
haha, reading "dark sun" novels about psionic battle helps.
after a few battles, didnt get disturbed again.

to prepare myself for these encounters, i keep imagining the scenarios and my responses. (afterall, fail to plan is plan to fail).for sure i keep on having goosebumps.
as example, the employees told stories about lady in the toilet, so each time i showered in toilet, i imagine the lady behind me. when i turn around, nobody there. kind of disappointed and relief at the same time.

zzz1
17-01-13, 12:11

Another 2 mates of mine also claimed to see a curled up swinging body hanged on a rope by the neck from the ceiling. Both of them did not say anything on the spot but only compared notes upon the return trip back to he mainland on the RPL.

bro,

For a recod, i am a Tekong boy, grew and raise up in kampoung style..

The school u mentioned was not a malay school. I assumed was the one at Senyyongkong area if the kampoung name is still retained. It was just next to Malay tombs area thuo. So ppl claimed it was a malay school

The school had many many tales of the ghost storys, heard too many of it.
However that was my play ground then, play paper bullets, catch spiders, pick durians & rambutans...

So far never encounter such , maybe 'they' are fond of visitors..:D :D

zeamybro
17-01-13, 12:20
bro,

For a recod, i am a Tekong boy, grew and raise up in kampoung style..

The school u mentioned was not a malay school. I assumed was the one at Senyyongkong area if the kampoung name is still retained. It was just next to Malay tombs area thuo. So ppl claimed it was a malay school

The school had many many tales of the ghost storys, heard too many of it.
However that was my play ground then, play paper bullets, catch spiders, pick durians & rambutans...

So far never encounter such , maybe 'they' are fond of visitors..:D :D

Ahh nice! Yeah i think it was conveniently called the 'malay' school ... it has a rather big compound and is greyish in colour. There was a small hill with a flight of steps that lead you to the toilet ....

PN
17-01-13, 12:54
I used in stay in Kampong and behind the house is a huge cemetery.
We don't have a toilet in the house. So at night if want to do big business got to walk 30m to a common wooden toilet and light a candle so that I don't step on the smelly thing. I have never seen a single thing whether day or night.

But one thing which I can never forget is the mosquitoes. Every night, I myself can kill 20-30 of them. So if you multiply by the number of family members, you can imagine how many mosquitoes are flying around. These mosquitoes are more scary in my humble opinion.

zzz1
17-01-13, 19:42
Ahh nice! Yeah i think it was conveniently called the 'malay' school ... it has a rather big compound and is greyish in colour. There was a small hill with a flight of steps that lead you to the toilet ....
Yap yap .. It was along the hill slop . Wonder if the tombs were still around..

irisng
17-01-13, 21:41
Why dissappointed?

The people that get "possessed" are the schozoprhenic people. If you are a mentally sound person nothing will happen to you... you will not "see" things because they are not there.

The same people will always be "possessed" because the same people still have the schizophrenia.

Boleh takut Tuhan, jangan takut hantu.

Only when the person luck is very "down" or that he/she has depression, chances is if the "thing" is there, he/she will get it. Wow, I'm writing this at such a late hour, don't know whether can sleep or not later on.

irisng
17-01-13, 21:52
disappointed lar, want to see also cannot, much less communicate with the spirits.

i read that possessed people exhibit abnormal strength and uncontrolled behavior. So just in case i really kena possessed, to prevent hurting myself and other people, I asked to be tied up before calling the spirit into my body. just like Odysseus being tied up so that he can listen to the Sirens' song. safety first lo.

also, i did asked very young children (from the villages) to count how many people with me. people say very young children can see. unfortunately, they count the same number of people every time. ie my count and their count is the same. if they count extra people, means got "something", like the spirit sit on my shoulder etc. sigh.....

My sister's brother-in-law kenna possessed before. His strength was so strong that nobody could held him tight, he wanted to jump down from his house. Later his mother said that she wanted to get the "hu" from the "sai kong" (her neighbour), all of a sudden, he became quiet.

I had this experience too but that was my daughter when she was only a few months old. When I brought her to my father's house, all of a sudden, she cried non-stop. My father quickly brought me to a nearby temple to pray but she never stopped crying when we came back. Then my father took the "hu water" to clean her face, surprisingly she stopped crying. The "hu water" was given by my sister's mother-in-law neighbour, that's the "sai-kong" that I mentioned above.

hyenergix
17-01-13, 21:55
My sister's brother-in-law kenna possessed before. His strength was so strong that nobody could held him tight, he wanted to jump down from his house. Later his mother said that she wanted to get the "hu" from the "sai kong" (her neighbour), all of a sudden, he became quiet.

I had this experience too but that was my daughter when she was only a few months old. When I brought her to my father's house, all of a sudden, she cried non-stop. My father quickly brought me to a nearby temple to pray but she never stopped crying when we came back. Then my father took the "hu water" to clean her face, surprisingly she stopped crying. The "hu water" was given by my sister's mother-in-law neighbour, that's the "sai-kong" that I mentioned above.

Sounds like ur bb was hungry or had colic.

irisng
17-01-13, 21:59
Sounds like ur bb was hungry or had colic.

No lah, she never cried so bitterly before and so loud, I felt so heartache when I saw the way she cried non-stop and I can't do anything for her. Applied oil for her and do all the necessary things also can't help, she stopped crying only when we cleaned her face, hands, and legs with "hu water", was it coincidence or something else, we had no idea.