PDA

View Full Version : Roly8 - where r u?

zeamybro
15-01-13, 10:47
Hey Roly8

I havent seen you post in the forum for the longest time, where have you been?

I hope you were not too affected by some of the comments made on your earlier. To me, I think you are doing great at the tender age of 30. You are already your own boss and most ppl here would remember your 300K reserves!

What i remember most from you are your kind reminders to all of us here to eat healthy (eat lesser portion and eat less meat). Your contributions do make a positive difference in the forum...

Hope to see u soon =)

mcmlxxvi
15-01-13, 10:49
roly poly... Pls cum back. Although u never respond to carbuncle advances, u were always nice to him.

ok, maybe once or twice bad, but mostly nice....

sherlock
15-01-13, 10:53
roly poly... Pls cum back. Although u never respond to carbuncle advances, u were always nice to him.

ok, maybe once or twice bad, but mostly nice....
He not interested in Carbuncle.. only mxmlxxvi :doh: hehehe

mcmlxxvi
15-01-13, 10:55
He not interested in Carbuncle.. only mxmlxxvi :doh: hehehe

Don't say too early. Carbuncle just put up her real photo in avatar.

East Lover
15-01-13, 11:20
Yes roly8! How are u?! We haven't 'seen' u for long, pls come back and share with us! For anything, health tips, cm7 etc.

I think u will be the few winners of this cm7. Since only first timer has negotiation power now!!

buttercarp
15-01-13, 11:39
Dr roly, I miss you too.

Laguna
15-01-13, 11:41
ya, I wanted to introduce my girl to u..

where are you?

Simi
15-01-13, 12:24
Roly8 could be away in HongKong

read he posted something a week or 2 back
regarding where about to find good food in HK ?

condolisa
15-01-13, 13:28
Oh and I tot Roly morphed into RCT :D

indomie
15-01-13, 13:39
Roly8 is Khaw in disguised. He will come again when cm8 is coming.

Emma
15-01-13, 14:59
eh what were the comments roly8 was supposedly affected by?

Hey Roly8

I hope you were not too affected by some of the comments made on your earlier. To me, I think you are doing great at the tender age of 30. You are already your own boss and most ppl here would remember your 300K reserves!

What i remember most from you are your kind reminders to all of us here to eat healthy (eat lesser portion and eat less meat). Your contributions do make a positive difference in the forum...

Hope to see u soon =)

roly8
15-01-13, 15:00
Hey Roly8

Hope to see u soon =)

what comment you guys say?

me feel abit sian of coming to this forum .. want to spend more time focus on my work now..

so less time to tcss here now. :ashamed1:

now is busy brainstorm & plan out the path for future of my tiny IT company..:p

even dell going to go private soon due to poor business..
http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-01-14/is-michael-dell-finally-taking-his-company-private

haiz..
:beats-me-man:

Laguna
15-01-13, 15:20

me feel abit sian of coming to this forum .. want to spend more time focus on my work now..

haiz..

IT start up in web design and maintenance?
highly competitive and very thin profit margin now

I wish u all the best

Perhaps u can let me know which aspect of IT ur in, may be I can help..PM pl

radha08
15-01-13, 21:23

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-01-14/is-michael-dell-finally-taking-his-company-private

haiz..

cheers bro wish u the best in your ventures i am also IT person...sitting at cofeeshop having a Heineken...using My Galaxy Note II via internet tethering on starhubs 4G network and surfing thru my macbook air....:D:D:D:D...nothing like a good tcss..:cheers4:

Shanhz
15-01-13, 21:53
cheers bro wish u the best in your ventures i am also IT person...sitting at cofeeshop having a Heineken...using My Galaxy Note II via internet tethering on starhubs 4G network and surfing thru my macbook air....:D:D:D:D...nothing like a good tcss..:cheers4:

bro fast or not? i am on my galaxy SII. 3G. speed sucks like hell. telcos wanna force us to upgrade to 4G?

hyenergix
15-01-13, 21:53

haiz..

Can try setting up a $2 company n bid for TC IT projects?

radha08
15-01-13, 22:03
bro fast or not? i am on my galaxy SII. 3G. speed sucks like hell. telcos wanna force us to upgrade to 4G?

it took me 7 mins to reply....:D:D:D:D...but thats because i was busy digging into a plate of baby squid...:D...no but seriously the 4g network is still not fully operational but in ares where u get a 4g signal its fast...but not as fast as a maserati...:D

Shanhz
15-01-13, 22:30
it took me 7 mins to reply....:D:D:D:D...but thats because i was busy digging into a plate of baby squid...:D...no but seriously the 4g network is still not fully operational but in ares where u get a 4g signal its fast...but not as fast as a maserati...:D

you dunno meh? i change car already. now no more maserati. my QQ is now.. quite fast also. :D

radha08
15-01-13, 22:43
you dunno meh? i change car already. now no more maserati. my QQ is now.. quite fast also. :D

cheers bro got $$$ buy house better...:D

mcmlxxvi
19-03-13, 09:53
roly MIA again?

East Lover
19-03-13, 12:18
roly MIA again?
Roly grabed the 588K unit in UV, now is thinking if want to buy 1 loft ...:D

auroraborealis
19-03-13, 18:23
avoid 4G if possible, esp for frequent travelers to neighbouring countries

Shanhz
24-03-13, 16:40
avoid 4G if possible, esp for frequent travelers to neighbouring countries

so have to keep one 3G phone and one 4G phone?

better still, tell boss, my phone cannot work,i cannot go. :D