PDA

View Full Version : #1 Loft, 80 units, Geylang

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Xiao Hei
26-04-13, 16:54
Buying for own stay?

which unit u saw at #1loft u like but sold? Mine at top floor #08.

I am buying more on investment, but I may end up staying there, as the area is really convenient.

It is at the TOP floor.

Xiao Hei
26-04-13, 16:56
Xiaohei,

According to the S&P, the legal TOP date is December 2018....At this moment, i havent seen any site works ....i think they will delay until next 2018...

HAHA, lucky me...

The agents told me will TOP 2016.

But I know The Octet will TOP year end 2017.

babyt
26-04-13, 17:05
normally will TOP early one la. 2018 is the max they gave themselves to complete.

mine is top floor, corner unit. my agent told me many ppl like that unit haha.

I was the 3rd buyer I think...at least first 10 so has plenty of units to choose from. I hope the west sun is bearable but I want the city view.

rontan_83
26-04-13, 19:26
normally will TOP early one la. 2018 is the max they gave themselves to complete.

mine is top floor, corner unit. my agent told me many ppl like that unit haha.

I was the 3rd buyer I think...at least first 10 so has plenty of units to choose from. I hope the west sun is bearable but I want the city view.

BABYT, i have checked with my friend who is a structural engineer..Based on his experience, the time frame required for the construction works will take 2 years....

irisng
27-04-13, 16:47
I am buying more on investment, but I may end up staying there, as the area is really convenient.

It is at the TOP floor.

Haha, same as me, my initial plan of buying Geylang ppty is meant for investment but now might end up staying there :ashamed1:.

Reasons:
1) small unit - easy to maintain
2) near to city
3) within walking distance to MRT
4) lots of good food

When I first bought the Geylang ppty, never know that my office is going to shift to Kallang, now my office is going to shift to Kallang in about 2-3 yrs time, hopefully by then, my Geylang apartment will be ready for occupation.

mcmlxxvi
27-04-13, 22:33
sis iris, definitely by this year will b ready for yours

irisng
27-04-13, 22:49
sis iris, definitely by this year will b ready for yours

Ha, I guess it to be by next year. External is already up to 8th floor, internal not done yet. TOP suppose to be by end 2015. Let them take their pace, don't want to rush them, just hope that they can do a good job.:ashamed1:

babyt
28-04-13, 07:46
is #1 Loft showroom confirmed closed?

I tot of going to Octet showroom this May Day to see see and on the way, visit 1Loft showroom for one last time haha.

If any construction taking place for 1loft, will take pic and upload.

mcmlxxvi
28-04-13, 09:21
if u have some time can photo all the rest of buc geylang proj kekeke

oh ya where is bro anythingwhatever

irisng
28-04-13, 16:53
is #1 Loft showroom confirmed closed?

I tot of going to Octet showroom this May Day to see see and on the way, visit 1Loft showroom for one last time haha.

If any construction taking place for 1loft, will take pic and upload.

If Octet showroom is at Lor 22, I think it is already demolished. Went down this morning, thought of taking a look at all the showrooms for Lor 24 projects. Couldn't really find where is the showroom for #1 Loft but managed to see the showroom for Edenz Loft which is at Lor 28 (agent told me that they are going to close the showroom soon). Design not so bad, it comes with a Bosch refrigerator and washing machine. There is a long balcony but no aircond ledge as all the aircond ledges will be located at the top floor. There are 10 more units left out of 42 units. The left over units are west facing but have city view if staying at high floor. According to the agent, there are 48 car parks (mechanical, not sure whether is there any surface parking lot) which is more than enough for the residents. Is it true that Jalan Suka is going to enbloc also or is it that I heard wrongly?

rontan_83
28-04-13, 21:46
If Octet showroom is at Lor 22, I think it is already demolished. Went down this morning, thought of taking a look at all the showrooms for Lor 24 projects. Couldn't really find where is the showroom for #1 Loft but managed to see the showroom for Edenz Loft which is at Lor 28 (agent told me that they are going to close the showroom soon). Design not so bad, it comes with a Bosch refrigerator and washing machine. There is a long balcony but no aircond ledge as all the aircond ledges will be located at the top floor. There are 10 more units left out of 42 units. The left over units are west facing but have city view if staying at high floor. According to the agent, there are 48 car parks (mechanical, not sure whether is there any surface parking lot) which is more than enough for the residents. Is it true that Jalan Suka is going to enbloc also or is it that I heard wrongly?

Sis Iris,

There is no enbloc at Jalan Suka...If it happens, one loft's price will shoot up to $2,000.00/sqft

babyt
29-04-13, 01:03
Octet just launched not long ago...how can the showroom closed so fast?

irisng
29-04-13, 08:06
Octet just launched not long ago...how can the showroom closed so fast?

Not very sure. We went to Lor 22 and saw a showroom being demolished. So if Octet is in Lor 22, maybe that is the one.

Adam Goi
29-04-13, 10:16

Jalan Suka is going for enbloc? We've not received any news, in addition I'm not very optimistic given that I know of some home-owners who will turn down the offer instantly , in favour of leasing to the vice operators as the ROI is significantly higher than the prevailing interest rate.

I read the comment that the value will jump to $2k psf if this happens? I just find it naive and unsubstantiated ...

rontan_83
29-04-13, 14:53
Jalan Suka is going for enbloc? We've not received any news, in addition I'm not very optimistic given that I know of some home-owners who will turn down the offer instantly , in favour of leasing to the vice operators as the ROI is significantly higher than the prevailing interest rate.

I read the comment that the value will jump to $2k psf if this happens? I just find it naive and unsubstantiated ...
Adam, sell your house to the developer la...with the enbloc, the property price for #1 loft will increase.

irisng
29-04-13, 15:10

I also heard that there is a plan to shift the vice from Lor 24 to maybe Lor 22 or lower, don't know is it true or not?

Adam Goi
29-04-13, 15:58
I also heard that there is a plan to shift the vice from Lor 24 to maybe Lor 22 or lower, don't know is it true or not?

Well, I've been hearing it for years, or should I say decades ...

Adam Goi
29-04-13, 16:05
Adam, sell your house to the developer la...with the enbloc, the property price for #1 loft will increase.

Since when is there an en-bloc? What developer? It's not even my house? 1 Loft's value will just jump to $2K psf?

Sigh, I give up ...

rontan_83
29-04-13, 21:42
Since when is there an en-bloc? What developer? It's not even my house? 1 Loft's value will just jump to $2K psf?

Sigh, I give up ...

WHy not....Redhill 99 years leasehold also 2000 dollars/sqft

irisng
29-04-13, 23:01
WHy not....Redhill 99 years leasehold also 2000 dollars/sqft

When Atrium residences was 1st launched, I think it was around $600+ psf, but now seems that most of the new launch Geylang properties were around $1,200 to $1,400.:scared-1:

irisng
29-04-13, 23:19
When Atrium residences was 1st launched, I think it was around $600+ psf, but now seems that most of the new launch Geylang properties were around $1,200 to $1,400.:scared-1:

Oh, I correct it. When Atrium Residences was 1st launched in Yr 2006, it was actually only $300-$500psf.

http://sgproptalk.blogspot.sg/2010/10/looking-for-affordable-freehold.html

princess_morbucks
29-04-13, 23:29
Taken from Google map in 2011.

Daytime is liddat.
Night time how?

babyt
29-04-13, 23:50
actually many of those who brought geylang units sldnt be concern w streetwalkers as they should know about it before committing.

I dunno y every now n then ppl who have no vested interest must join in and give their piece of comments on whores which we already know....buay sian? we want to pump our money there its our choice.

irisng
30-04-13, 08:10

Daytime is liddat.
Night time how?

The Google map is in Yr 2011, that's before the enbloc. Maybe things might change to better when new apartments are coming up.

Night time, most of the residents will be sleeping unless you want to watch a free show.:D

mcmlxxvi
30-04-13, 08:23
some buy into geylang with hope of it getting cleaned up soon ma

irisng
30-04-13, 08:28
some buy into geylang with hope of it getting cleaned up soon ma

Partly also because of the price.

Xiao Hei
30-04-13, 09:11

Daytime is liddat.
Night time how?

Yup, like what BabyT mentioned, we know the place.

But as I mentioned before, I have been actively walking about the area... one thing i also observed is that, there are more and more young couples staying in the area.

I think most of them stay at the newly develop condo...

mcmlxxvi
30-04-13, 12:20
seriously undervalued ... is what geylang is

rontan_83
30-04-13, 13:36
My Friend just booked one unit from One Loft on yesterday... $820,000.00 for 560 sqft....seems like the price jack up already...

irisng
30-04-13, 15:59
My Friend just booked one unit from One Loft on yesterday... $820,000.00 for 560 sqft....seems like the price jack up already...

Wow, is >$1400 psf. Lucky you and BabyT bought earlier. Where is the showroom located, is it closed already? I'm very curious to see how the #1 loft looks like with 2 storey.

rontan_83
30-04-13, 17:17
Wow, is >$1400 psf. Lucky you and BabyT bought earlier. Where is the showroom located, is it closed already? I'm very curious to see how the #1 loft looks like with 2 storey.
The showroom for #1 Loft is located along 68 Guillemard Road, roughly opposite of Lor 14.

irisng
30-04-13, 17:22
The showroom for #1 Loft is located along 68 Guillemard Road, roughly opposite of Lor 14.

Ya, Xiao Hei told me that too but I can't find leh. Maybe one of this days, go down and have a look again. Hope that the showroom is still there by then.

princess_morbucks
30-04-13, 20:24
Ya, Xiao Hei told me that too but I can't find leh. Maybe one of this days, go down and have a look again. Hope that the showroom is still there by then.

Sis, here are some pictures to guide you.
The entrance is after the bus stop on the left where the 2 people are walking.

irisng
30-04-13, 20:41
Sis, here are some pictures to guide you.
The entrance is after the bus stop on the left where the 2 people are walking.

OIC, no wonder I can't find, I didn't go to that area. I was walking along the Lorong side. Thank you.

rontan_83
30-04-13, 21:32
OIC, no wonder I can't find, I didn't go to that area. I was walking along the Lorong side. Thank you.
Sister, U wana purchase a unit as well?

babyt
30-04-13, 21:59

ur fren didn't receive the 10% discount?

irisng
01-05-13, 00:10
Sister, U wana purchase a unit as well?

Want to but no "Vitamin M".:scared-3:

rontan_83
01-05-13, 07:43
ur fren didn't receive the 10% discount?

he said NO...

rontan_83
01-05-13, 07:50
#1 Loft is not facing directly Jln Suka and Jln Molek. I think Octet is the one nearest to action. :D

BabyT..i dont think the street walkers will affect #1loft...Our Main Entrance is facing the conservation building(Lorong 24A).....WHereas for Edenz loft and The Octet, the exposure to street walkers are higher...

babyt
01-05-13, 09:24
as I said, I will play w my water gun from my open balcony and aim at the hookers and customers standing downstair my apartment. :D

star
01-05-13, 09:26
Saw this good deal. Can buy this if it is true price as indicated:
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/1905155/for-sale-centra-suites-brand-new-top-best-subsale-#contact_agent

mcmlxxvi
01-05-13, 09:29
agent name is Murphy leh

rontan_83
01-05-13, 10:54
as I said, I will play w my water gun from my open balcony and aim at the hookers and customers standing downstair my apartment. :D

Dear BabyT..are u serious? count me in...if u ever do that....

babyt
01-05-13, 21:17
nowadays the kids play w those Styrofoam water gun...very powerful one.

ya I will squirt at them at night....unless they keep looking up for me else they wont be able to sight me.

irisng
01-05-13, 21:29
nowadays the kids play w those Styrofoam water gun...very powerful one.

ya I will squirt at them at night....unless they keep looking up for me else they wont be able to sight me.

Water gun not powerful enough, use a plastic bag and fill with water, then throw down, that's what my ex-neighbour did, he threw a bag of water at someone whom he disliked, and then "siam", nobody knew that it was him.

babyt
01-05-13, 22:01
can also but dunno water bags will hurt innocent passerbys or not...scare the pressure will hit the head badly.

since I stay highest floor...can just squirt up the sky and let water falls on them....best to use black water ink :)

or used water from soaking my socks...im sure they will siam loft1 next time cos they know some idiots throwing water down.

irisng
01-05-13, 23:12
can also but dunno water bags will hurt innocent passerbys or not...scare the pressure will hit the head badly.

since I stay highest floor...can just squirt up the sky and let water falls on them....best to use black water ink :)

or used water from soaking my socks...im sure they will siam loft1 next time cos they know some idiots throwing water down.

I think Lor 24 at the present don't have innocent passerby. I think I'm the only innocent woman there this evening, haha.

Went to see the #1 Loft today, really impressive but the problem is the staircase is not suitable for those who have legs problem especially old people. Since still have time, so my husband and I walked to Lor 24. Really "Eye Open", no wonder Adam is so angry. But the agent told me that in 2 yrs times, almost all the housing will be enbloc, and all the vice will be chased to the lower lorongs. Whether to be trusted or not, I don't know but this is the 2nd agent who told me that.

I think there is still a 10% discount, why Rontan's friend never get it?

Adam Goi
02-05-13, 09:14
I think Lor 24 at the present don't have innocent passerby. I think I'm the only innocent woman there this evening, haha.

Went to see the #1 Loft today, really impressive but the problem is the staircase is not suitable for those who have legs problem especially old people. Since still have time, so my husband and I walked to Lor 24. Really "Eye Open", no wonder Adam is so angry. But the agent told me that in 2 yrs times, almost all the housing will be enbloc, and all the vice will be chased to the lower lorongs. Whether to be trusted or not, I don't know but this is the 2nd agent who told me that.

In 2 years' time, the area will go enbloc? I'd love to hear how the agents arrive at this conclusion cos as of now, URA and SPF can't even commit on how and when they can deal with the worsening vice problems here ...

Still as I have reiterated many times, I'd love to be proven wrong, for the good of all of us, present and future residents of this area.

As an update, SPF and URA can't commit to a date for the meeting, though it was raised more than a month ago, with lots of finger-pointing between URA and SPF. I guess as of now, we'll still have to be patient and wait, at the same time, pray hard that I won't appear in the news for the wrong reason, meaning, as the first casualty of this entire Jalan Suka - Lorong 24 saga. Who wants to be the whistle-blower in the first place?

Sigh ...

rontan_83
02-05-13, 14:06

i also dunno leh

rontan_83
02-05-13, 14:47
In 2 years' time, the area will go enbloc? I'd love to hear how the agents arrive at this conclusion cos as of now, URA and SPF can't even commit on how and when they can deal with the worsening vice problems here ...

Still as I have reiterated many times, I'd love to be proven wrong, for the good of all of us, present and future residents of this area.

As an update, SPF and URA can't commit to a date for the meeting, though it was raised more than a month ago, with lots of finger-pointing between URA and SPF. I guess as of now, we'll still have to be patient and wait, at the same time, pray hard that I won't appear in the news for the wrong reason, meaning, as the first casualty of this entire Jalan Suka - Lorong 24 saga. Who wants to be the whistle-blower in the first place?

Sigh ...

Adam..told u many times already..in 2016,lets group together and seek the clarifications from the authorities....

Adam Goi
02-05-13, 14:52
Adam..told u many times already..in 2016,lets group together and seek the clarifications from the authorities....

:banghead:

irisng
02-05-13, 15:27

Sigh ...

Even if you appear, we also don't know that is you.:D SORRY, just joking only. Hope that one of these days with your hard work, Geylang can be cleared, like what you said, good for the current as well as the future residents.

Funny, you never receive any letter for enbloc? The agent told me that negotiation is going on with some owners leh.

Adam Goi
02-05-13, 15:45
Even if you appear, we also don't know that is you.:D SORRY, just joking only. Hope that one of these days with your hard work, Geylang can be cleared, like what you said, good for the current as well as the future residents.

Funny, you never receive any letter for enbloc? The agent told me that negotiation is going on with some owners leh.

Trust me, if got good news I'll certainly broadcast.

But then again, the residents must be willing to sell but AFAIK, many are reluctant. Take my mom for instance, she's in her 70s and to her, she's not interested in the money. It's her nest, her treasure chest of memories and above all her life; and she's not alone. Quite a number of my neighbours are in her age group, sharing the same thoughts ... and let's not forget the unscrupulous ones who are happily leasing them to vice operators ...

Adam Goi
02-05-13, 15:47

No worries, I'll be careful when I'm on the street; as for hard work, I try my best but I can't do this alone ...

rontan_83
02-05-13, 16:24

But then again, the residents must be willing to sell but AFAIK, many are reluctant. Take my mom for instance, she's in her 70s and to her, she's not interested in the money. It's her nest, her treasure chest of memories and above all her life; and she's not alone. Quite a number of my neighbours are in her age group, sharing the same thoughts ... and let's not forget the unscrupulous ones who are happily leasing them to vice operators ...

whats the rental rate to lease the unit to the vice operators?

babyt
02-05-13, 17:34

have u ever expect the entire stretch of Lor 24 to be enbloc for 4 condos before? maybe u didn't but it did enbloc and now building condos...what makes u think Jln suka and molek may not in future?

Adam Goi
02-05-13, 18:17
have u ever expect the entire stretch of Lor 24 to be enbloc for 4 condos before? maybe u didn't but it did enbloc and now building condos...what makes u think Jln suka and molek may not in future?

I need to correct you that not the entire stretch of Lorong 24 have gone enbloc and this will have implications when they remain so as the rest of the projects are up.

Let's not forget the root of the problem remains - the authorities have remained indifferent to the fact that some homeowners here are openly leasing their properties to vice operators which leads to the current problem.

Even if the entire place goes enbloc, it's no guarantee what your neighbours do to their property, just like two of mine who have decided to lease it to brothel operators a year ago.

Like I've been saying, I'd like to be proven wrong hence, there's no point setting ourselves up against each other.

Our common 'enemy' is still here, @ Lorong 24, alive, kicking and laughing all the way to the bank, at the expense of the residents whom they can't be bothered.

babyt
02-05-13, 18:40
doesn't matter whether entire lor 24 is enbloc or not but im sure u didn't foresee most of them enbloc for 4 condos.

so im saying...never know la what will happen next time. but im not so bothered since im not staying landed property like u loh.

irisng
02-05-13, 21:19
I asked the agent, what happen when TOP, some of the owners rent their units to the vice for business. The agent said that unless they are not afraid that their units to be confiscated. If that's the case, anybody who stay in that apartment can make a report if they found out there are such a rental. I vaguely remember I saw something in the TV like if the agent cannot sell the house because of the vice business next door, he/she can make a report.

acidic.straw
02-05-13, 22:18
I asked the agent, what happen when TOP, some of the owners rent their units to the vice for business. The agent said that unless they are not afraid that their units to be confiscated. If that's the case, anybody who stay in that apartment can make a report if they found out there are such a rental. I vaguely remember I saw something in the TV like if the agent cannot sell the house because of the vice business next door, he/she can make a report.

The agent is obviously pulling a fast one. This is pte property not HDB so it can't be confiscated.

irisng
02-05-13, 23:07
The agent is obviously pulling a fast one. This is pte property not HDB so it can't be confiscated.

How about if the owner do something illegal like gambling den, can that be confiscated or only give warning?

babyt
02-05-13, 23:54
private property cannot mean can anyhow do things also mah right?

then I can convert my private property to a caterer kitchen, to a puppy mill etc...maybe wont be confiscated but probably charge, fine or/and jail?

hyenergix
03-05-13, 07:09
Even some new apartments are likely to be rented to vice operators else where do ladies of the night stay and how else can the rental yield be so good?

acidic.straw
03-05-13, 07:36
How about if the owner do something illegal like gambling den, can that be confiscated or only give warning?

Cannot confiscate la. But can get charged.

acidic.straw
03-05-13, 07:37
private property cannot mean can anyhow do things also mah right?

then I can convert my private property to a caterer kitchen, to a puppy mill etc...maybe wont be confiscated but probably charge, fine or/and jail?

yes, won't confiscate but get convicted and sentenced.

mcmlxxvi
03-05-13, 11:05
pvt ppty can do anything. just apply for license or permit. lol

jwong71
03-05-13, 14:36
pvt ppty can do anything. just apply for license or permit. lol
sims meadow got happy ending massage, no license..:D

irisng
03-05-13, 16:29
Who knows, maybe one day gahmen decided not to renew their licences once it expires.:)

Looks like there are more people watching for "free show" than patronize.
Wait, free show means their clothings, don't thing otherwise, hor.

rontan_83
03-05-13, 18:02
Dear All,

I have called the developer this morning. According to the developer, the demolition works will start in July 2012. The completion date would be January 2016.

irisng
03-05-13, 18:11
Dear All,

I have called the developer this morning. According to the developer, the demolition works will start in July 2012. The completion date would be January 2016.

You are still in Year 2012 ha?:D

babyt
03-05-13, 18:36
thanks for the info rontan.

July my 32nd birthday. can ask me break ground lor. LOL

2016...next election...I still want to cast my vote in East Coast GRC...

rontan_83
03-05-13, 20:43
You are still in Year 2012 ha?:D

Sister Iris,

Sorry....typo error...Building Demolition Works ,July 2013....TOP date January 2016.......

irisng
03-05-13, 21:13
There are 10 units left when I visited on Wed. Out of the 10, there are 2 or 3 units already have interested buyers but are checking with the banks. Which bank do you all loan from?

SQ008
03-05-13, 21:54

I help you shoot the pee noy pros. The indian, sri lanka ones you take, rotan tan can handle the china ones. irisng will look that the cost is clear whilst MCMIXXVI will take care of the pros which belong to the "others:.

rontan_83
03-05-13, 22:07
I help you shoot the pee noy pros. The indian, sri lanka ones you take, rotan tan can handle the china ones. irisng will look that the cost is clear whilst MCMIXXVI will take care of the pros which belong to the "others:.

If the situation worsens, lets team up and demand the MP's help to chase all the chickens out....If not, we fence up the whole area. The main gate shall come with padlock...

babyt
03-05-13, 22:30
I took UOB loan as im not taking full loan. my daddy is paying half for me. :ashamed1:

From the graphical representation of 1Loft, I don't see any fencing around the water feature perimeter except lines of scrubs. If that's so, I hope its tall enough to deter ppl from crossing over.

and also the car entrance seems to enter from the side of the building but isn't the coffeeshop is beside 1loft and there is no road to enter thru?

irisng
03-05-13, 23:10
I took UOB loan as im not taking full loan. my daddy is paying half for me. :ashamed1:
You are so lucky to have your dad to sponsor part of it. Agent told me that the UOB quota has reached so cannot loan from them anymore, left with Hong Leong Finance and 1 more bank, couldn't remember the name.:ashamed1:

and also the car entrance seems to enter from the side of the building but isn't the coffeeshop is beside 1loft and there is no road to enter thru?

Ya, agent said is beside the coffeeshop but don't know how they are going to do it for the entrance but at least entrance is not directly from Lorong 24.

babyt
03-05-13, 23:24
singapura finance.

irisng
03-05-13, 23:35
singapura finance.

Oh ya, :) :p

mcmlxxvi
04-05-13, 14:18
sq008 nottiboi!!!

mcmlxxvi
04-05-13, 14:20
iirc there is a small lane beside/hind coffee shop

rontan_83
05-05-13, 00:12
Babyt..can u disclose your gender to us?male or female?...are u an agent?

babyt
05-05-13, 10:41
male.

im not agent. what makes you think so?

rontan_83
05-05-13, 11:02
male.

im not agent. what makes you think so?

erm..u only say good things about #1loft....

property_finder
05-05-13, 12:52
erm..u only say good things about #1loft....

Based on profiling, BabyT is likely a young female property agent (perhaps early 30s) who has a real name that starts with "T". :cheers5:

No offense BabyT, cos you know the above is not true. I am also interested in Geylang properties, but specifically gave Lorong 24 a miss at the moment. I hope things do get better so I can re-evaluate my options.

babyt
05-05-13, 13:30
u r not the first one to think I am an agent. there is one fellow who created 1 new nick w 1 post to accuse me of an agent. the last check on his profile, he didn't post anything else till date.

Some ppl here think im an agent just because I say good thing about WHAT I HAVE BROUGHT?

You don't buy something u don't like in the first place? For 1Loft, other than the warehouse looking design and the whores, there is nothing to fault w it. I get to stay top floor w roofless balcony...I cant own a penthouse elsewhere. Geylang is very near to city!

Only ppl who no vested interest will nitpick on every condo in this forum and make snitch remarks on their condo name, showroom, launches, location, design etc. its easy to make such remarks I also can.

If I am an agent, why am I not giving out my personal contact to ppl here?How in the first place I can earn a sales from 1loft when I didn't even tell ppl my identity? U even asked for my whatsapp and I didn't even give it to u.

If sharing purchase experience, posting good comments on your property is a crime here, I think next time I will just keep to myself.

Based on Irisng posting, she said about 10units left unsold...woah if that's the case, I sld have MIA from this thread already...still continue to entertain my 'clients' here? I will move on to other condos I am selling and post good things on them.

Come 2016, I will say hi to u at 1loft.

astroboy8681
05-05-13, 13:45
BabyT, just curious you are 32 this July & so 35 in 2016...

Has it crossed your mind that you may get married next few years & that loft 1-bedder may not be that suitable for starting a family?

I'm only asking this Q cos quite a number of my fellow peers at this age group are contemplating buying a 1-bdrm studio but worried it may not be most apt for family per se...

i was personally in this limbo before :D :D

babyt
05-05-13, 13:48
BabyT, just curious you are 32 this July & so 35 in 2016...

Has it crossed your mind that you may get married next few years & that loft 1-bedder may not be that suitable for starting a family?

I'm only asking this Q cos quite a number of my fellow peers at this age group are contemplating buying a 1-bdrm studio but worried it may not be most apt for family per se...

i was personally in this limbo before :D :D

there r things I do not need to disclose openly in this forum of my decision :D

tell so much, ppl said u r agent, don't tell so much ppl wondering if u really brought a unit.

irisng
05-05-13, 15:06
My mistake, Octet showroom is still there but we didn't go in cos my husband didn't want to go in because he said no intention to buy, so don't go in, if not the agent will keep pestering us. But I think likewise, since there are no viewers and the salesman is sitting around, no harm going in and have a look, in this way, at least we won't cause them to loose any potential buyers.

First time when I bought my Geylang ppty, I also have no intention to buy, just thought of see see look look only but end up bought a unit there. Now is so anxious waiting for the TOP.

rontan_83
05-05-13, 17:05
there r things I do not need to disclose openly in this forum of my decision :D

tell so much, ppl said u r agent, don't tell so much ppl wondering if u really brought a unit.

Babyt...sorry for assuming u to be an agent...there are so many bangla streetwalkers at lorong 24, u dont feel worried about your safety at all?

babyt
06-05-13, 01:11
went cycling today and decided to drop by lorong 24 around 9pm.

woah very packed street w foreigners. 1 whore saw me and blinked her eye at me. she looks like malay, sexy and plump figure. I wonder if she is ah gua also.

anyway the entire stretch of terrace houses looked vacanted that's why the street is darker and the foreigners gathered there. I hope the crowd will disperse once contruction for 4 condo start.

why sld I be afraid of the banga? im a guy :cool:

pity adam for staying among the crowd.

babyt
06-05-13, 23:38
anyone has any idea how to make use of the strata void space beside the staircase? its a whopping 9m sq of air space!

Tot of making it into a storage area but dunno if constructor can make it stable enough to put heavy load.

mcmlxxvi
07-05-13, 08:14
nice large painting. art piece. or chandelier?

acidic.straw
07-05-13, 19:14
anyone has any idea how to make use of the strata void space beside the staircase? its a whopping 9m sq of air space!

Book shelves? Display shelves? :D

Kanarazu
07-05-13, 19:44

Tot of making it into a storage area but dunno if constructor can make it stable enough to put heavy load.

Whatever structure you build max allowed is 5m sq area only.

irisng
08-05-13, 18:26
Edenz Loft's showroom already tear down.

Adam Goi
11-05-13, 23:10
Just to update everyone, I'll be going to Geylang NPC next Monday for a meeting. URA will not be represented (disappointed but not surprised). For the rest of the details, they are found @ Save Jalan Suka - Lorong 24 (https://www.facebook.com/#!/SaveJalanSuka?fref=ts)

irisng
12-05-13, 00:26
Just to update everyone, I'll be going to Geylang NPC next Monday for a meeting. URA will not be represented (disappointed but not surprised). For the rest of the details, they are found @ Save Jalan Suka - Lorong 24 (https://www.facebook.com/#!/SaveJalanSuka?fref=ts)

Looks that there are more people watching than patronise.

rontan_83
14-05-13, 16:31
good news.............I heard from agent....now only left 2 units available..IRIS, u wana buy or not?

irisng
14-05-13, 20:21
good news.............I heard from agent....now only left 2 units available..IRIS, u wana buy or not?

Aiyah, no "Vitamin M" liow lah.

babyt
14-05-13, 20:47
tomorrow URA will release sales figure for condos up to April.

rontan_83
14-05-13, 22:24
tomorrow URA will release sales figure for condos up to April.
BABY T..who told u 1?

babyt
14-05-13, 22:35
go URA website. Info are open for u.

https://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateIIWeb/price/search.action

rontan_83
14-05-13, 22:56
go URA website. Info are open for u.

https://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateIIWeb/price/search.action

BabyT, the condo i booked, the amount reflected in S&P is $676,000.00 for 560sqft...is the price reasonable?

SQ008
15-05-13, 00:06

Not bad for a condo that hardly does any advertising and in Lor 24 somemore.

babyt
15-05-13, 08:23
BabyT, the condo i booked, the amount reflected in S&P is $676,000.00 for 560sqft...is the price reasonable?

I paid the same as u...I dunno if its reasonable...probably lah for the time now. not a speculator but I brought because its very near to city n the 2 level concept.

which unit u staying...don't need to tell me which floor. LOL

I cant tell u my unit # as I have told u I will stay top floor. don't want to get stalked haha.

Cupcakes
15-05-13, 11:08
Whatever structure you build max allowed is 5m sq area only.
do you mean building another level (loft) max is only 5m sq? it is per unit or per room or what? wanting to building a walk in wardrobe on another level but unsure if it is permitted.

siewsphone
15-05-13, 13:42
I paid the same as u...I dunno if its reasonable...probably lah for the time now. not a speculator but I brought because its very near to city n the 2 level concept.

which unit u staying...don't need to tell me which floor. LOL

I cant tell u my unit # as I have told u I will stay top floor. don't want to get stalked haha.

560sqf included air space?

rontan_83
15-05-13, 13:43
Based on URA April data,

64 out of 80 units sold for #1 Loft
30 out of 42 units sold for Edenz Loft
2 out of 56 for The Octet

babyt
15-05-13, 15:07
Octet doesn't look appealing in design and concept.

yes...ur total area purchased includes airspace of about 9m sq.

siewsphone
16-05-13, 16:04
Octet doesn't look appealing in design and concept.

yes...ur total area purchased includes airspace of about 9m sq.

9 sqm not a lot.

ernsttay
17-05-13, 13:04
Dear all,

Like all of you, I have bought a unit at #1 Loft.

If you have difficulties in getting a bank loan (other than Singapura Finance
and Hong Leong), I can help to introduce a banker that will offer a bank loan at SIBOR + X rate.

Please private message me or email me at [email protected]

On a separate note, I heard #1 Loft is FULLY SOLD. (16 units most probably
waiting for case to be closed)

Have a nice weekend to all and looking forward to seeing you at the new place.

:cheers4:

babyt
17-05-13, 15:57
The above is a good example of suspected agent. :D

dunno how the rest think that I m an agent when I didn't even put my email or contact or advertisement-like posting.

ernsttay
17-05-13, 16:57
The above is a good example of suspected agent. :D

dunno how the rest think that I m an agent when I didn't even put my email or contact or advertisement-like posting.

Unfortunately, you are wrong. :)

I don't mind being an agent though.

babyt
17-05-13, 17:05
u r more suspicious cos u went around Octet and Edenz Loft thread to post the same banker recommendation. :D

SQ008
20-05-13, 20:37
u r more suspicious cos u went around Octet and Edenz Loft thread to post the same banker recommendation. :D

If I were an agent, I wont waste my time here. Stamp duty alone for the new project corals at Keppel Bay already can buy 1-2 units of Loft One (from the forum it is >10Million for a 4BR apartment).

irisng
20-05-13, 23:09
ernsttay = SQ008 ?

SQ008
20-05-13, 23:42
ernsttay = SQ008 ?

of course not ! dont make assumptions like

ernsttay = irisng

babyt
21-05-13, 23:31
I went to see White Haven showroom and their 46sqm somehow looks less spacious than 1Loft 51sqm. I hope 1Loft showroom is true to size.

I am comtemplating whether to move my master room to downstair and then the actual master room w open balcony to living/dining area. :D

irisng
22-05-13, 08:30
of course not ! dont make assumptions like

ernsttay = irisng

Sorry, because of the thread #364 & #366.:ashamed1:

rontan_83
23-05-13, 18:29
BabyT.. i heard our developer for this project going to launch a new project,#1 suites at Lorong 20...THe design is very similar to one loft........

babyt
23-05-13, 19:25
http://www.iproperty.com.sg/propertylisting/4294585/1_Suites--ForSale

woah freaking same design lor....how come they don't come out w new design???

anyway I prefer our design as the layout mean u don't have corner units looking at ur unit.

but then lor 20 even nearer to red light area leh.

ernsttay
23-05-13, 19:29
Sorry, because of the thread #364 & #366.:ashamed1:

I am still here :)

Not sure why people are paranoid about others being agents.

Work is such a pain.

I heard the Loft is fully sold?

I also heard that the unit might TOP 3-6 months after completion?

ernsttay
23-05-13, 19:32
http://www.iproperty.com.sg/propertylisting/4294585/1_Suites--ForSale

woah freaking same design lor....how come they don't come out w new design???

anyway I prefer our design as the layout mean u don't have corner units looking at ur unit.

but then lor 20 even nearer to red light area leh.

Atrocious.

But doubt this will be a success since its Lorong 20.

Only Singapura and Hong Leong will likely finance.

Will anyone here buy?

babyt
23-05-13, 19:46
im not surprised if they reuse the same showroom!

I think its ridiculous for them to apply same design concept on a new project...it makes our #1loft lost its uniqueness.

Imagine building another 2nd Ferrari condo using design copied from the current one...wouldn't ur customers be upset?

The 1 suites looks more like a circuit-board with more colourful useless lines added in. I tot #1 Loft design was quite bland (but I go ahead because of the 2-storey concept n location).

babyt
23-05-13, 23:27
http://www.propertymasteryguru.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/1-Loft-1.jpg

http://cdn-sg2.pgimgs.com/images/thumb/e/a/1/7/ea176135249497_1_V550.jpg

http://cdn-sg2.pgimgs.com/images/thumb/d/b/5/f/db5f3135249396_1_V550.jpg

HOW I WISH THE PLANTER BOX IN FRONT OF MY WINDOW IS REMOVED AND BECOME A FULL LENGTH WINDOW LIKE 1 SUITES.

babyt
24-05-13, 00:03
i pity the buyers who have to buy a unit where the colorful line cut across the length of their balcony/window.. :p

rontan_83
24-05-13, 09:50
i pity the buyers who have to buy a unit where the colorful line cut across the length of their balcony/window.. :p
Baby T..the agent told me...price/sqft is the same as one loft....In my personal opinion....the price for 1 suites should be lower than one loft cus its location too bad....next to the brothel at lorong 18....

babyt
24-05-13, 09:59
i guess so too.

surrounded by all the hotels. if i buy the same unit facing the same direction, i will be looking at Fragrance hotel 8th floor.

SQ008
24-05-13, 18:02
what a lazy way for the developer to save $$$

babyt
24-05-13, 22:57
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/14372672/for-sale-1-suites

the staircase is blocked by a high wall. ours is not.

do u prefer this design or 1loft design of the staircase?

scarkerr
25-05-13, 02:45
Hi, My first ever post. :)

Aesthetics point of view, the exposed staircase makes the space (width of apartment) look bigger. I think the full wall will restrict the air circulation between the 2 floors; somemore this is a full concrete wall?

#1 suites definitely does not look as nice as #1loft, though v. similar. Comparing location, structural layout (the L shapes), they cannot be priced the same..

Does anyone know what #1 suites is facing? u realise their balcony are not on the sides? that's because those views will be of the geylang hotels.

Please update if u know when the showroom is up? Be very curious to check it out. thks

babyt
25-05-13, 08:46
Hi scarkker,

are u a buyer of 1loft?

there r so many new projects coming along geylang, i think this place will be transformed..

Xan
25-05-13, 09:35
I had been looking at geylang properties recently after owning a few OCR properties and decided to investigate more and invest something different.
To invest in geylang is either hero or zero.
Guess most of buyers' concern is the loan part and I also suspect bank's valuation in future when u decide to sell the geylang properties might not be high. This means that your future buyer might need to have more ready cash to buy from you. But I understand rental wise should be acceptable. However, not sure after so many MMs in geylang, rental might face intense competition.
Nevertheless, if i'm free, will take a look at #1 suites later.

For #1 loft buyers, I reckon it's a good buy if u purchase it at 6xx k.
Congrats.

rontan_83
25-05-13, 10:46
I had been looking at geylang properties recently after owning a few OCR properties and decided to investigate more and invest something different.
To invest in geylang is either hero or zero.
Guess most of buyers' concern is the loan part and I also suspect bank's valuation in future when u decide to sell the geylang properties might not be high. This means that your future buyer might need to have more ready cash to buy from you. But I understand rental wise should be acceptable. However, not sure after so many MMs in geylang, rental might face intense competition.
Nevertheless, if i'm free, will take a look at #1 suites later.

For #1 loft buyers, I reckon it's a good buy if u purchase it at 6xx k.
Congrats.

hi XAn, no problem with the loan...i use hong leong, which offer me 80% of the loan...Singapura Finance also offer 80%........For UOB, they only offer 70%.......Rental wise, if u wana rent out easily is $2,500 per month, for your info, if take 80% loan, the monthly payment is $2,000 per month...positive cash flow of 500 dollars per month....Apart from that, if u walk to aljunied MRT station , the distance is about 390m only...4mins walk can reach MRT liao.....My condo at 1 loft is the cheapest ....only 717k....

rontan_83
25-05-13, 10:51
hi XAn, no problem with the loan...i use hong leong, which offer me 80% of the loan...Singapura Finance also offer 80%........For UOB, they only offer 70%.......Rental wise, if u wana rent out easily is $2,500 per month, for your info, if take 80% loan, the monthly payment is $2,000 per month...positive cash flow of 500 dollars per month....Apart from that, if u walk to aljunied MRT station , the distance is about 390m only...4mins walk can reach MRT liao.....My condo at 1 loft is the cheapest ....only 717k....

I heard from agent who sold Atrium Residence at Lorong 28, which was launched in 2009..every year the developer clears the lorong one by one the past 3 years...For your info, the brothel at lorong 18, the license is up to 2015 only....If the brothel is cleared, our condo at 1 loft might shoot to $2,000.00/sqft......

Xan
25-05-13, 11:20

Based on my calculation, if buy at 717K, 80% loan will be 573k.
If go by 30 years with interest rate at 1.6%, monthly is near 2k installment.
So I guess in your case, u r using 30 yrs tenure and 1.6% interest rate.
I'm calculating backwards.

rontan_83
25-05-13, 11:33
Based on my calculation, if buy at 717K, 80% loan will be 573k.
If go by 30 years with interest rate at 1.6%, monthly is near 2k installment.
So I guess in your case, u r using 30 yrs tenure and 1.6% interest rate.
I'm calculating backwards.

hi XAn, u are correct....

rontan_83
25-05-13, 11:41
hi XAn, u are correct....
Xan...i still think u should consider 1 loft....1 suites is too near to the brothel....

Xan
25-05-13, 11:45
Xan...i still think u should consider 1 loft....1 suites is too near to the brothel....

If I buy geylang, I will only go for the cheapest, smallest unit.
Think all 1 bedder in 1 loft already been sold out by now.
Yes, I'm aware that 1 suite is nearer to the brothel.
By the way, u pay 10% and dev pay 10% for u?

mcmlxxvi
25-05-13, 11:47
xan, check out Treasures @ G20

Xan
25-05-13, 11:58

Thanks bro, I know that one was quite a value buy, worth taking a look.

rontan_83
25-05-13, 12:27
If I buy geylang, I will only go for the cheapest, smallest unit.
Think all 1 bedder in 1 loft already been sold out by now.
Yes, I'm aware that 1 suite is nearer to the brothel.
By the way, u pay 10% and dev pay 10% for u?
No i pay 20% downpayment.....

star
25-05-13, 12:47
It's a treasure.

irisng
25-05-13, 16:51
If the selling price for 1 Suites is the same as #1 Loft, this shows that the price for the Geylang ppty is still going up.:2cents:

babyt
25-05-13, 18:17
For those buying 1Loft's penthouse, is the roof in the master room a normal flat ceiling or is it a high V-shaped ceiling? I didn't ask my agent and also just realised it.

If its a V-shaped ceiling, then my bedroom and staircase air space above will look more airy and higher.

Xan
25-05-13, 21:50
Some updates on 1 suites.
Rough estimate is 840K for a 1 bedder loft if you accept developer's 10% payment.

For multi property owner, u will be subjected to 7% or 10% absd and if u accept developer's 10% payment, the stamp duty will be based on 840k.

Say if u take developer's 10% gift. And assuming u are subjected to SD +absd = 10% which is 78.6k.
Plus your 10% downpayment 84k, total upfront is 162k.

Only singapura finance will provide loan, at 1.85% interest at 2 years fix rate.

The loft concept is same as 1 loft.
Tmr is the launch, each floor 30k difference.
Pricing not out yet but should be similar to 1 loft.

rontan_83
25-05-13, 22:18
Some updates on 1 suites.
Rough estimate is 840K for a 1 bedder loft if you accept developer's 10% payment.

For multi property owner, u will be subjected to 7% or 10% absd and if u accept developer's 10% payment, the stamp duty will be based on 840k.

Say if u take developer's 10% gift. And assuming u are subjected to SD +absd = 10% which is 78.6k.
Plus your 10% downpayment 84k, total upfront is 162k.

Only singapura finance will provide loan, at 1.85% interest at 2 years fix rate.

The loft concept is same as 1 loft.
Tmr is the launch, each floor 30k difference.
Pricing not out yet but should be similar to 1 loft.

Wah ...840k already ...the one I bought is 717k....paper profit of 123k already.... I bought one loft in Feb 2013..

babyt
26-05-13, 00:17
me too. i selected my unit before feb CNY.

Looks like its slightly more ex than 1loft for the same space. mine was about 770K before 10% discount from developer.

are they reusing the same showroom?? :doh:

scarkerr
26-05-13, 00:35
Hi scarkker,

are u a buyer of 1loft?

there r so many new projects coming along geylang, i think this place will be transformed..

Yo yo, I'm pleased to announce i also have a vested interest here :)

Am happy to know that lots of you share the same 'vision' hoping that Geylang will be famous for chicken rice and not exotic international chicken dishes.

Maybe we shd create a food street selling chicken rice at Lor 24!

2015 i cant wait! :D

Matador
26-05-13, 01:01
Simply amazing the effort made to talk up this project in Geylang, which was, is, and forever will be known for notorious reasons. Really really awesome effort to keep this thread going. Kudos to the guys and gals who keep the spirit of Geylang alive!

leesg123
26-05-13, 01:53
actually the pricing in geylang is cheaper even though city fringe, is due to the reputation and the redlight status. buyers bought aware of these. it is not friendly that now have vested interest there, start to complain why got vice activities in geylang and want to 赶尽杀绝people's livelihood.

Xan
26-05-13, 02:24
Wah ...840k already ...the one I bought is 717k....paper profit of 123k already.... I bought one loft in Feb 2013..

Nope. U gotta calculate 840k minus 10% given by developer = 750k.
That's the exact price. Cos developer giving 10% as a gift.
Anyway this is just an estimated price and not confirm until launch.

scarkerr
26-05-13, 02:27
Have u lived in a area with vice and been robbed at knife point 50metres from your door? I have and I feel very strongly about eradication of vice activities from residential areas. Sure, i have the choice to not live here, but i grew up in D14 all my life.

Xan
26-05-13, 02:36
For info, those that are buying lorongs more than 28 will then be able to get loans from more banks. E.g ocbc, uob etc.
Those who bought lorongs 28 and below will only get hong leong or singapura.
For lorongs 20, only singapura finance can loan u. This is the uncomfortable part because if only one finance company can loan u, means they can Suka Suka up their interest rate after two years.

rontan_83
26-05-13, 06:31
For info, those that are buying lorongs more than 28 will then be able to get loans from more banks. E.g ocbc, uob etc.
For lorongs 20, only singapura finance can loan u. This is the uncomfortable part because if only one finance company can loan u, means they can Suka Suka up their interest rate after two years.
For one loft.... uob and Hong Leong also can finance u

rontan_83
26-05-13, 06:36
http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/singapore/story/pimp-jailed-month-helping-run-family-vice-ring-20130515

Pimp kena jailed at lorong 24!!! Thanks Adam Ooi for lodging complaint to Singapore police force.....

Xan
26-05-13, 08:59
For one loft.... uob and Hong Leong also can finance u

But not for 1 suites.

mcmlxxvi
26-05-13, 09:13
jln suka is just down the road. why cannot suka suka finance?

mcmlxxvi
26-05-13, 09:15
wow.... dun pray pray. adam goinna get u! Salut!

I may need ur expertise for my lorong in near future.

rontan_83
26-05-13, 09:26
But not for 1 suites.
if u worry about brothel at lorong 18..dont buy 1 suites....buy 1 loft la...

zeamybro
26-05-13, 09:38

Looks like its slightly more ex than 1loft for the same space. mine was about 770K before 10% discount from developer.

When I visited the sf early this yr, I saw an acrylic piece with the floorplan mounted on the entrance wall of the show unit, indicated as 1 Suites. I asked the agent is this project called 1 Suites or 1 loft. She told me that this sf is actually for 1 Suites, but since its the same design as 1 Loft, developer used it for 1 Loft first.

leesg123
26-05-13, 11:24
http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/singapore/story/pimp-jailed-month-helping-run-family-vice-ring-20130515

Pimp kena jailed at lorong 24!!! Thanks Adam Ooi for lodging complaint to Singapore police force.....
if is really Adam ooi, and is so open, I fear for his safety. go around trashing people's living. all the best to him.

babyt
26-05-13, 11:41

good but 1 mth jail only.

babyt
26-05-13, 11:45
if is really Adam ooi, and is so open, I fear for his safety. go around trashing people's living. all the best to him.

u have something against ppl who have vested interest in geylang?

first, u said we sldnt buy geylang and later kpkb to drive their 'business' away.

secondly, u wish all the best to adam for trashing ppl life?

TROLL.

DC33_2008
26-05-13, 11:57
Go for the beef horfun at the corner. :)
Yo yo, I'm pleased to announce i also have a vested interest here :)

Am happy to know that lots of you share the same 'vision' hoping that Geylang will be famous for chicken rice and not exotic international chicken dishes.

Maybe we shd create a food street selling chicken rice at Lor 24!

2015 i cant wait! :D

mcmlxxvi
26-05-13, 12:11

Price up quantity down but beef still good la.

My fave haunts in geylang.... Also beancurd youtiao and the sik wai sin (sp?)....not sure what happened to thunder tea rice...

zeamybro
26-05-13, 12:38

Oh issit the famous "6-wives" beef horfun at Lor 9? That one really taste superb la but duno what they use to treat the beef to make it so soft and tender, some say use baking soda some say use borax which is a controlled poison in sg... Whatever the case, eat with moderation

leesg123
26-05-13, 12:39
u have something against ppl who have vested interest in geylang?

first, u said we sldnt buy geylang and later kpkb to drive their 'business' away.

secondly, u wish all the best to adam for trashing ppl life?

TROLL.
no lah, I mean both must learn to coexist. just like I buy a unit near bt timah reserve cos I like the scenery, doesnt mean I also must kill all the monkey there cos they roam around that area. I go open eye knowing that there will be monkey roaming around. same for the redlight atatus there. it has been there longer than most of you have existed, should learn to live in harmony.

babyt
26-05-13, 12:59
no lah, I mean both must learn to coexist. just like I buy a unit near bt timah reserve cos I like the scenery, doesnt mean I also must kill all the monkey there cos they roam around that area. I go open eye knowing that there will be monkey roaming around. same for the redlight atatus there. it has been there longer than most of you have existed, should learn to live in harmony.

monkey is not vice. u use the wrong analogy. that mean all HDB stray cats must be killed as well.

its ok to have whores in geylang as long as they do their business within the red lantern houses. those along lor 24 are illegal one. they stand there and wait for business. they sld just move and contain within lorong 20 and below.

anyway im tired of talking about the whores in geylang and i m not badly affected by it thats why i brought 1loft .

mcmlxxvi
26-05-13, 13:15
Oh issit the famous "6-wives" beef horfun at Lor 9? That one really taste superb la but duno what they use to treat the beef to make it so soft and tender, some say use baking soda some say use borax which is a controlled poison in sg... Whatever the case, eat with moderation

Eye Mo makes our eyes soft soft oso rite?

Eye Mo

ManufacturerDistributorContentsIndication & DosageMIMS ClassATC ClassificationPoison SchedulePresentation/PackingRelated Information:*** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** *Eye Mo Concise Info** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** *GlaxoSmithKline Company Info* ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** *Abbreviation IndexManufacturerGlaxoSmithKlineDistributorHong Kong:*LF AsiaContentsPer Eye Mo 36 Eye Drops*Tetrahydrozoline 0.05 % w/v.*Per Eye Mo Eyedrops Regular No Vasoconstrict*Boric acid 13 mg, borax 3.2 mg.*Per Eye Mo Moist Eye LubricantHypromellose 3 mgClick to view hypromellose informationIndication & DosageFor details on therapeutic uses and relevant dosage relating to the hypromellose ...*Click to view hypromelloseMIMS ClassOphthalmic Lubricants*/*Ophthalmic Decongestants, Anesthetics, Anti-InflammatoriesATC ClassificationS01XA - Other ophthalmologicals ; Used in ophthalmic preparations.Poison Schedule

SQ008
26-05-13, 13:19
I thought you are property agent? Why now advertising for GSK ?

Hurray for Adam.

mcmlxxvi
26-05-13, 13:21
I thought you are property agent? Why now advertising for GSK ?

Hurray for Adam.

No wonder pple accused u of being one. U go ard pointing fingers at others. Lol.

irisng
26-05-13, 13:43

Most of the showrooms in Geylang (not sure about other areas) are being reused for different projects by same developers. It is to cut cost and save time, I suppose.

BTW, mind to share what is the $psf you are paying after the discount?

irisng
26-05-13, 13:49

Not true leh, I bought Lorong 28 and managed to get a 80% loan from DBS. but OCBC and UOB only offer 70%.

babyt
26-05-13, 13:53
agent said use full price to compute $/psf and not discounted price even when u sell ur property later.

760365 for 51 sqm before 10% bore by developer.

irisng
26-05-13, 13:59

Wow with surname somemore, you might get Adam into trouble if they found out who actually he is. A piece of advice, if next time anybody send you any pte message, it is better not to mention his/her name in the public forum if you want to share his/her message with the rest.

irisng
26-05-13, 14:03
Price up quantity down but beef still good la.

My fave haunts in geylang.... Also beancurd youtiao and the sik wai sin (sp?)....not sure what happened to thunder tea rice...

Beancurd youtiao has shifted to Lorong 24A already.

irisng
26-05-13, 14:04
if u worry about brothel at lorong 18..dont buy 1 suites....buy 1 loft la...

Not much choice at #1 loft already, right?

SQ008
26-05-13, 14:06
No wonder pple accused u of being one. U go ard pointing fingers at others. Lol.

Well for those who point finger than I am a property agent, 4 fingers point back at themselves.
If I am a property agent I would say so.

irisng
26-05-13, 14:14
agent said use full price to compute $/psf and not discounted price even when u sell ur property later.

760365 for 51 sqm before 10% bore by developer.

Thanks, looks like price for the Geylang ppty has really gone up. A place where formerly was a "不起眼的地方".

leesg123
26-05-13, 15:33
Wow with surname somemore, you might get Adam into trouble if they found out who actually he is. A piece of advice, if next time anybody send you any pte message, it is better not to mention his/her name in the public forum if you want to share his/her message with the rest.
agree, now every pimp know who the whistleblower.

leesg123
26-05-13, 15:35
Thanks, looks like price for the Geylang ppty has really gone up. A place where formerly was a "不起眼的地方".
price gone up everywhere, most importantly now is the developer making profit. but still tat place has excellent rental yield.

rontan_83
26-05-13, 17:55
price gone up everywhere, most importantly now is the developer making profit. but still tat place has excellent rental yield.

Hi ....price for #1 suites already out....Cheapest unit is 788k@560sqft.....

Xan
26-05-13, 20:43
Hi ....price for #1 suites already out....Cheapest unit is 788k@560sqft.....

That is before 10% discount or after 10% discount?

rontan_83
26-05-13, 21:04
That is before 10% discount or after 10% discount?
before discount

SQ008
26-05-13, 21:16
that means no increase in price - same as one loft. And I though I made a profit.

rontan_83
26-05-13, 21:23
that means no increase in price - same as one loft. And I though I made a profit.
i bought only 717k for one loft....Now the cheapest for 1 suites is 780k....

SQ008
26-05-13, 21:40

Oh ok...that is good news. Cant wait for the project to TOP.

babyt
27-05-13, 00:00
#1 loft buyers so active in this forum and yet nothing from Edenz Loft, Suites and Octet buyers?

babyt
27-05-13, 00:11
For those buying 1Loft's penthouse, is the roof in the master room a normal flat ceiling or is it a high V-shaped ceiling? I didn't ask my agent and also just realised it. There is also a small window at the attic level (master room level) for light to come in.

anyone has answer to my query above before i call developer?

ernsttay
27-05-13, 13:59
Not true leh, I bought Lorong 28 and managed to get a 80% loan from DBS. but OCBC and UOB only offer 70%.

a) Some banks grant you a 80% loan as long as the Lorong is > 24.

b) Some banks grant you a loan as long as you are in the odd geylang Lorong

c) Some banks do not grant loans as long as its a geylang property.

I believe only Hong Leong / Singapura Finance grants a loan if you do not meet any of the above but their interest is higher and not sibor linked.

I personally had obtained a bank loan from a bank that is sibor linked and 1st year is <1% + Sibor.

If interested, you might want to private message me and I can do a referral.

irisng
27-05-13, 23:02

They "jet up" the price, then they give you discount, it comes to square one.:2cents:

irisng
27-05-13, 23:08

Ya, but Geylang was once an "abandon city" where not much people take notice of. Whether it will revamp or not depends on the gahment whether they are willing to hear the "voices of the residents".

hyenergix
27-05-13, 23:17
Ya, but Geylang was once an "abandon city" where not much people take notice of. Whether it will revamp or not depends on the gahment whether they are willing to hear the "voices of the residents".

It is better for Geylang to remain status quo. Chasing away vice activities means driving them underground or to residential estates. Rem tt most of e workforce in future will depend on foreigners.

Lowi
27-05-13, 23:44
They "jet up" the price, then they give you discount, it comes to square one.:2cents:

True, but consider "at which phase" do they give the discounts, overall or from the front part when cash outlay is the greatest, i.e discounts spread through loan tenure or initially when opportunity cost is higher... :2cents:

rontan_83
28-05-13, 09:51

Sister Iris,

No Leh....Your statement is untrue....

Feb 2013, i bought the one loft unit ,the price is at 717k(Before 10% discount), the cheapeast unit(560sqft)...

May, 2013....1 suites, which is at Lorong 20,next to brothels at lorong 18, worse location than one 1 loft, the cheapest price is 780k(Before 10% discount) for 560sqft.......

The above indicates that the price for private condo has increased.....:hornybastard: :hornybastard: :hornybastard:

irisng
28-05-13, 17:18
Sister Iris,

No Leh....Your statement is untrue....

Feb 2013, i bought the one loft unit ,the price is at 717k(Before 10% discount), the cheapeast unit(560sqft)...

May, 2013....1 suites, which is at Lorong 20,next to brothels at lorong 18, worse location than one 1 loft, the cheapest price is 780k(Before 10% discount) for 560sqft.......

The above indicates that the price for private condo has increased.....:hornybastard: :hornybastard: :hornybastard:

What I mean is Geylang ppty prices have been increasing. To most of us, we have an idea that the prices for the lower lorongs are supposed to be cheaper than upper lorongs, but not so true nowadays, it seems that lower lorongs prices are either at par with the upper lorongs (purchase earlier) or slightly higher. Take for eg La Brisa in Lorong 28, I think the $psf is so much lower than your #1 loft.

irisng
28-05-13, 17:28
It is better for Geylang to remain status quo. Chasing away vice activities means driving them underground or to residential estates.

Currently, they are also "disturbing" the Geylang residents too, isn't it? In future, there will be more and more apartments coming out, if nothing has been improved, I think by then, the voices will be even louder than now.:D

Rem tt most of e workforce in future will depend on foreigners.

Singapore can still have red light area to satisfy the "hungry" needs but will it be better if it is located at somewhere where there are lesser residents or better still no residents at all because I'm sure nobody will like their areas to turn into a place just to satisfy the "hungry needs".

babyt
28-05-13, 17:56
if authority wants to maintain statue quo...they wont enbloc the chicken houses to pave land for 4 condos at Lor 24.

And so many projects already popped, completed or going to build in geylang. i think the scene may change soon.

logically if new condos along lor 24 are all completed, i doubt whores will want to stand in front of resident area to stand n sell...unless they r so thick skin? and also...do u think SPF will not do anything? 1 condo has a sizeable population, 4 x condo population means even bigger voices to complain.

before that, maybe no one complain about lor 24 because most of the terrace houses are whore houses anyway.

we have been putting assumptions and stuff so just wait for 2015-6 when edenz loft, 1loft n octet are completed and see how it goes.

scarkerr
28-05-13, 22:33

thanks for the food recommendations! Must go try, I wont be hungry again.. yay! ..

Used to go the Lorong 10+ for supper. I'll drive n then walk to meet friends.. how many times i get offer, people ask me how much :tongue3: faintzz

scarkerr
28-05-13, 22:46
What I mean is Geylang ppty prices have been increasing. To most of us, we have an idea that the prices for the lower lorongs are supposed to be cheaper than upper lorongs, but not so true nowadays, it seems that lower lorongs prices are either at par with the upper lorongs (purchase earlier) or slightly higher. Take for eg La Brisa in Lorong 28, I think the $psf is so much lower than your #1 loft.

My school of thought is that the Lorongs nearer to the MRT stations either Aljunied or Paya Lebar ; or the shorter your walking distance - would be more valuable than the middle ones.. I timed my walk fm 1loft, bout 6mins.. very hard to jaywalk leh..

babyt
29-05-13, 08:32
1. you are definitely an agent and not a buyer from the way you articulated... many of your posts and your other colleagues (you guys know who you are) are giving tell tales signs...

2. i believe the sales wasn't good that's why you guys are here to create this smoke screen. (I was there last week and the Vstar sole agent said around 5 sold, how could it be 10???) Should synchronize among you guys lah..

3. SC Global related development are you trying to tell us? Please lah... You see the showflat and the "quality" finishing... It's obviously another chicken farm cum industrial look alike...

this bugger created 1 nick w 1 post to accuse me of agent..WHERE R U NOW? :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

irisng
29-05-13, 08:39
My school of thought is that the Lorongs nearer to the MRT stations either Aljunied or Paya Lebar ; or the shorter your walking distance - would be more valuable than the middle ones.. I timed my walk fm 1loft, bout 6mins.. very hard to jaywalk leh..

To me, 6 mins walk to MRT is considered good already.

babyt
29-05-13, 08:57
ya 6mins walk is very fast already. i walk from my current house to take a bus also about 6-10 mins.

rontan_83
29-05-13, 09:04
ya 6mins walk is very fast already. i walk from my current house to take a bus also about 6-10 mins.

That day i walk, only take 3 mins....BABY T, y u walk so slow?

rontan_83
29-05-13, 09:07
this bugger created 1 nick w 1 post to accuse me of agent..WHERE R U NOW? :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:
ya...this ****er accused u for being agent.....really cao hai....according to agent, one loft already 100% sold...got 50 ppl in the waiting list.....sold out in 3 months...which is very good...

babyt
29-05-13, 11:23
go get a foldable bike. can easily cycle to MBS at less than 30 mins.

i cycle from bedok to MBS via PCN/pavement about 1hr 45mins.

currently i m running regularly around bedok reservoir, once i moved there, i will be jogging along ecp-fort rd.

ernsttay
29-05-13, 13:11
Hi all,

Does anyone has the email address of the developer?

Thanks

babyt
29-05-13, 17:01
I called the project mgr. he said he will get back to me on the height of the balcony wall of the penthouse.

he also said my attic level bedroom will be a flat ceiling, just like any other units.

Height:
living room - 2.8m
bedroom - 2.8m
kitchen - 2.4m

rontan_83
29-05-13, 17:29
I called the project mgr. he said he will get back to me on the height of the balcony wall of the penthouse.

he also said my attic level bedroom will be a flat ceiling, just like any other units.

Height:
living room - 2.8m
bedroom - 2.8m
kitchen - 2.4m

BabyT, The Project Manager is very friendly..i called him previously. He even advised me on the time frame required to complete the project..hahaha

babyt
30-05-13, 18:43
My father said living at #1Loft is like living in hotel smack right in the busy street of Bangkok or even HK. U get all the crowd downstair but find peace in ur house aka "hotel".

rontan_83
30-05-13, 22:15
BabyT....

I just came back from lorong 24 and lorong 20....seems like one loft is a good buy if compare to one suites....at 8pm...the street there at lorong 24 is quite peaceful....most of the streetwalkers are seen at jalan suka....so one loft is not affected much by the chicken business.....

One suites...the location really suck..front facing brothel....building next to one suites is also a brothel.....780k@560sqft is too expensive

SQ008
30-05-13, 22:49

How come being a property agent is like a pariah ? Luckily I am not a property agent . hahaha.:doh:

scarkerr
31-05-13, 00:17
Does anyone know who is the MP of this area?

Adam Goi
31-05-13, 06:36
BabyT....

...the street there at lorong 24 is quite peaceful....most of the streetwalkers are seen at jalan suka....so one loft is not affected much by the chicken business.....

Well, that's rare; try coming back every night and you'll see ...

Adam Goi
31-05-13, 06:38
Does anyone know who is the MP of this area?

Assoc Prof Fatimah Lateef

irisng
31-05-13, 08:20
BabyT....

I just came back from lorong 24 and lorong 20....seems like one loft is a good buy if compare to one suites....at 8pm...the street there at lorong 24 is quite peaceful....most of the streetwalkers are seen at jalan suka....so one loft is not affected much by the chicken business.....

One suites...the location really suck..front facing brothel....building next to one suites is also a brothel.....780k@560sqft is too expensive

I think it is because of so many enbloc going at Lorong 24, so now most of the crowd gather at Jalan Suka. But #1 Loft is further from Jalan Suka, unlike the other 2 projects, so maybe not so bad. If there are more and more enbloc going at Lorong 20, maybe it might be different also.

Prices higher at lower lorong better for us so that it will indirectly increase our ppty value too.:D

rontan_83
31-05-13, 08:57
I think it is because of so many enbloc going at Lorong 24, so now most of the crowd gather at Jalan Suka. But #1 Loft is further from Jalan Suka, unlike the other 2 projects, so maybe not so bad. If there are more and more enbloc going at Lorong 20, maybe it might be different also.

Prices higher at lower lorong better for us so that it will indirectly increase our ppty value too.:D

Iris..i heard from agent, that the license for the brothel at lorong 18 and 20 will expire in 2015..is that true?

I went to Geylang yesterday...100% of the street walkers there all banglas workers, indian workers and PRC workers..hardly can find any singaporeans there...

rontan_83
31-05-13, 08:59
Well, that's rare; try coming back every night and you'll see ...

ADAM...sell ur house la..let the developer enbloc the whole area at jalan suka....and build a new condo...

rontan_83
31-05-13, 09:02
My father said living at #1Loft is like living in hotel smack right in the busy street of Bangkok or even HK. U get all the crowd downstair but find peace in ur house aka "hotel".
baby T, if the bangla workers there molest ur gf....how are u going to react?

IRIS NG, i have check with agent there, specialist at rental@ geylang...for 560sqft one loft....minimum can rent $3000.....Maximum$4000....bank loan only $2000....so one loft is a good buy which can generate +ve cash flow...

babyt
31-05-13, 11:55
ya sell ur house, then the developer will try to enbloc the rest of jln suka n molek. :D

astroboy8681
31-05-13, 12:01
IRIS NG, i have check with agent there, specialist at rental@ geylang...for 560sqft one loft....minimum can rent $3000.....Maximum$4000....bank loan only $2000....so one loft is a good buy which can generate +ve cash flow...

Isn't 3k-4k a tad too optimistic? not entirely impossible but GL really has to re-brand i feel...

leesg123
31-05-13, 12:39
Isn't 3k-4k a tad too optimistic? not entirely impossible but GL really has to re-brand i feel...3k is possible. i already said in earlier post. it will be a very attractive place for OKT to rent and house their girls. one girl 1 room. one upstair, one downstair. each girl $1500 rental only. per day $30! where to find! nearby hotel hourly already $20+ That is why this is a good buy for rental. no offense, speaking from an investor point of view.

babyt
31-05-13, 12:58
3k is possible. i already said in earlier post. it will be a very attractive place for OKT to rent and house their girls. one girl 1 room. one upstair, one downstair. each girl $1500 rental only. per day $30! where to find! nearby hotel hourly already $20+ That is why this is a good buy for rental. no offense, speaking from an investor point of view.

the more I read ur post, the more i wonder why are u so concern w ppl buying geylang property? if u don't have vested interest, don't make sour grape remarks.

Someone said that it is illegal to operate a residential unit as a brothel.

Even if really for investment, investors like u sld really buy a few units and rent to OKTs since u agree it is lucrative?

I have frens staying at lor 28 casa acetate, he said the residents are decent ppl, a few ang mo expats. no whore looking chickens.

rontan_83
31-05-13, 13:25
the more I read ur post, the more i wonder why are u so concern w ppl buying geylang property? if u don't have vested interest, don't make sour grape remarks.

Even if really for investment, investors like u sld really buy a few units and rent to OKTs since u agree it is lucrative?

I have frens staying at lor 28 casa acetate, he said the residents are decent ppl, a few ang mo expats. no whore looking chickens.
IF OKT willing to offer me 5k per month...i dont mind renting it out to them..

rontan_83
31-05-13, 13:29

BABYT,

last time also, ppl in forum also say dont buy atrium residence at Lorong 28, bla bla bla.., now the price now shoot up from 600 to 1300dollars/sqft,,,,,If one loft is at lorong 20, it is impossible for the price to go up....But , for me..lorong 24 looks OK...very peaceful if compare to lorong 20...

leesg123
31-05-13, 13:39

I have frens staying at lor 28 casa acetate, he said the residents are decent ppl, a few ang mo expats. no whore looking chickens.of course there are decent people staying there, but there is no gurantee that your neighbours won't sublet to okt right? of course is illegal, but doesn't mean people will dont do it right.

if there is no absd, i will definitely buy a few units there.

let's face the reality, geylang is a special place, there is no point closing both eye and say it is a normal place like tiong bahru or toa payoh. otherwise, bank loan would be very straight forward and ALL banks should offer loan.

This place is a good buy, be it for own stay (single) and for rental investment.

leesg123
31-05-13, 13:45
BABYT,

last time also, ppl in forum also say dont buy atrium residence at Lorong 28, bla bla bla.., now the price now shoot up from 600 to 1300dollars/sqft,,,,,If one loft is at lorong 20, it is impossible for the price to go up....But , for me..lorong 24 looks OK...very peaceful if compare to lorong 20...alemak, no offense, during this period, most area in singapore also shoot up in price lah.

leesg123
31-05-13, 13:48
Found this, so I think #1 Loft is a confirmed BETTER buy then #1 Suites:
http://investingeylang.com/2011/04/25/investing-in-geylang-what-to-look-out-for/

Banks favour the ODD lanes, especially lanes starting from Lorong 23 onwards till Lorong 39, its safe to invest in. As mostly its residential properties area. All local banks support up to 80% financing.

For EVEN lanes, properties located from Lorong 24 onwards is generally safe. Lorong 4 to Lorong 22 is classified as the RED LIGHT DISTRICT.
Financing in this area(Lor 4-22) will be difficult in a sense that only Maybank and Hong Leong Finance can loan depending on case by case basis. The percentage of the loan amount will differ as well. (Mostly up to 50% to 70% financing here by Maybank and Hong Leong)

Lorong 24 onwards will be slightly less stringent. However, local banks like UOB, DBS and OCBC are quite conservative about this lanes as well. Thus loans also is on a case by case basis.
As for Lorong 40 and Lorong 42 thou on EVEN lanes, its a all clear zone, all banks support financing for this lane. (3 Popular major developments lies here, Waterina, Sunny Spring and Aston Mansion)
However, with the recent new launches(Mickey Mouse units) banks are opening up to loans in even lanes.

rontan_83
31-05-13, 13:48
of course there are decent people staying there, but there is no gurantee that your neighbours won't sublet to okt right? of course is illegal, but doesn't mean people will dont do it right.

if there is no absd, i will definitely buy a few units there.

let's face the reality, geylang is a special place, there is no point closing both eye and say it is a normal place like tiong bahru or toa payoh. otherwise, bank loan would be very straight forward and ALL banks should offer loan.

This place is a good buy, be it for own stay (single) and for rental investment.
Mr Lee.....HONG LEONG , SINGAPURA FINANCE and UOB also offer me 80% bank loan....wont have big problem one la...u overreacted liao...my wife and i going to stay at one loft in 2015...

star
31-05-13, 13:49
I can see no new condo in sg selling below $1k soon. Some suburban mm will reach $2k psf.

leesg123
31-05-13, 13:58
Mr Lee.....HONG LEONG , SINGAPURA FINANCE and UOB also offer me 80% bank loan....wont have big problem one la...u overreacted liao...my wife and i going to stay at one loft in 2015...Lor 24 is ok bah. Congrats on moving in!

babyt
31-05-13, 14:02
Mr Lee.....HONG LEONG , SINGAPURA FINANCE and UOB also offer me 80% bank loan....wont have big problem one la...u overreacted liao...my wife and i going to stay at one loft in 2015...

he is just concerned for geylang buyers although i don't see how his comments will create any impact in property market.

well, for ppl who still think short and not far, then just buy ur pasir ris, woodlands, selatar condo lor...paying so much for condo standing side by side HDB, still have to drive or take public transport to town.

Geylang is No.1. not expensive like those condo in city area yet so near to city hall, take bus less than 10mins, can cycle to sport hub or MBS, can go cycle, park and then jogging along scenic Bay Garden East. A lot of food.

compare balestier and Geylang, both city fringe, i still go geylang lor.

w 4 condos along lor 24 in few yrs time...how can this lane not be cleaned? tell me la....if whore wants to sell, she will stand in front of condo and let the residents finger poke at them and laugh at them meh? the most they will gather at Adam's back lane... :D

rontan_83
31-05-13, 14:08
he is just concerned for geylang buyers although i don't see how his comments will create any impact in property market.

well, for ppl who still think short and not far, then just buy ur pasir ris, woodlands, selatar condo lor...paying so much for condo standing side by side HDB, still have to drive or take public transport to town.

Geylang is No.1. not expensive like those condo in city area yet so near to city hall, take bus less than 10mins, can cycle to sport hub or MBS, can go cycle, park and then jogging along scenic Bay Garden East. A lot of food.

compare balestier and Geylang, both city fringe, i still go geylang lor.

MY cute BabyT,
I went to Geylang...all i saw...was 100% bangla, indian and PRC workers leh.....cannot find any singaporean there....BABYT~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ernsttay
31-05-13, 15:00
baby T, if the bangla workers there molest ur gf....how are u going to react?

Is rental really that good? Last time I heard its about 3k the most, hopefully will
go up to 3.5k when ready.

Its just like renting 2 rooms out. 1 at S$1.5k is on the high side to me. Also most single expat allowance is likely to be S$3.5k per month.

Hopefully, i can get 4k per month.

ernsttay
31-05-13, 15:04
Found this, so I think #1 Loft is a confirmed BETTER buy then #1 Suites:
http://investingeylang.com/2011/04/25/investing-in-geylang-what-to-look-out-for/

Banks favour the ODD lanes, especially lanes starting from Lorong 23 onwards till Lorong 39, its safe to invest in. As mostly its residential properties area. All local banks support up to 80% financing.

For EVEN lanes, properties located from Lorong 24 onwards is generally safe. Lorong 4 to Lorong 22 is classified as the RED LIGHT DISTRICT.
Financing in this area(Lor 4-22) will be difficult in a sense that only Maybank and Hong Leong Finance can loan depending on case by case basis. The percentage of the loan amount will differ as well. (Mostly up to 50% to 70% financing here by Maybank and Hong Leong)

Lorong 24 onwards will be slightly less stringent. However, local banks like UOB, DBS and OCBC are quite conservative about this lanes as well. Thus loans also is on a case by case basis.
As for Lorong 40 and Lorong 42 thou on EVEN lanes, its a all clear zone, all banks support financing for this lane. (3 Popular major developments lies here, Waterina, Sunny Spring and Aston Mansion)
However, with the recent new launches(Mickey Mouse units) banks are opening up to loans in even lanes.

The realistic truth is that most banks still don't offer loan for Lorong 24.

ernsttay
31-05-13, 15:07

UOB offered? When was it? They rejected me 2 months ago even when they call me a priority client. :(

babyt
31-05-13, 15:38
i also took loan from UOB leh. but only take 60% loan.

It was approved at end of Feb.

leesg123
31-05-13, 16:43
The realistic truth is that most banks still don't offer loan for Lorong 24.perhaps you have indicated as for investment? bank are more willing to loan if indicated as own stay, like babyt.

babyt
31-05-13, 16:58
maybe because its my first property and i only asked for 60%

jwong71
31-05-13, 17:08
3k is possible. i already said in earlier post. it will be a very attractive place for OKT to rent and house their girls. one girl 1 room. one upstair, one downstair. each girl $1500 rental only. per day $30! where to find! nearby hotel hourly already $20+ That is why this is a good buy for rental. no offense, speaking from an investor point of view.
where got such good life for gals under OKT, be fortunate for 2-3 of bunk beds

babyt
31-05-13, 17:15
where got such good life for gals under OKT, be fortunate for 2-3 of bunk beds

maybe High class chickens. :D

but high class one no need stand at geylang mah. just need to engage pimp, do online, visit clients like banker, principal etc in hotels.....

I think high class one also prefer to stay in more posh place, not to be seen w other low class chickens right?

rontan_83
31-05-13, 17:31
maybe High class chickens. :D

but high class one no need stand at geylang mah. just need to engage pimp, do online, visit clients like banker, principal etc in hotels.....

I think high class one also prefer to stay in more posh place, not to be seen w other low class chickens right?

BABYT is cute.............he dont mind stay with bangla workers

babyt
31-05-13, 18:10
BABYT is cute.............he dont mind stay with bangla workers

1loft got banga workers meh?

u mean those hanging outside? aiya see how it goes after TOP..still like2-3 yrs to go..maybe situation will change?

i still want to vote for WP for east coast grc in 2016. :D

babyt
31-05-13, 19:19
apparently, u can get actual dimension of the project by paying money to BCA for the blueprint. U can see how long is the swimming pool, height of balcony wall etc

From BCA, and here's the website :
http://www.bca.gov.sg/legalsearch/LegalSearchapp.aspx

1. Submit your request online which will cost you S$20 for BCA to search their database. No refund even if BCA fails to find the drawings which you looking for.

2. BCA will send you an email informing you whether the search is success or not. I received mine after 3 working days.

3. If success, you then go to BCA counter at MND building to view and select your drawings on a HP touch screen computer. All floor plans are in AutoCAD format and structural drawings are in PDF format. You then decide which are the drawings you want to print. Each set will cost you S$25 (not per drawing but per set of drawings).

4. Then the printing vendor who is just next to the BCA counter, will print out your preferred size (A1=S$6, A2=S$4). You can even request the staff at the printing room to zoom into any specific area for the print out.

Note:
- You have to be the property's owner to view or print the drawings. You will need to submit a copy of your "Certificate of Stamp Duty" as proof during your visit to the BCA counter.
- You will not be given the soft copy, only can print out in hardcopy.

optimus135
31-05-13, 22:03
Anyone has any idea on the mechanical carpark noise? I understand some of these can be quite noisy. Dont really see much condo's with these but it is a unique factor i guess. Does #1 suite have a mechanical carpark?

rontan_83
31-05-13, 22:25
Anyone has any idea on the mechanical carpark noise? I understand some of these can be quite noisy. Dont really see much condo's with these but it is a unique factor i guess. Does #1 suite have a mechanical carpark?
i think have

rontan_83
31-05-13, 22:26
1loft got banga workers meh?

u mean those hanging outside? aiya see how it goes after TOP..still like2-3 yrs to go..maybe situation will change?

i still want to vote for WP for east coast grc in 2016. :D
...ya...many bangla hanging outside......

babyt
31-05-13, 22:47

some said if the motor is under or beside ur unit, then u can hear a faint gentle machine sound.

some said mechanical not good cos when the system is down, ur car is stucked until technician comes and fix it.

there are 80units but only 64 lots available...but i may not drive by then.