PDA

View Full Version : Which area to buy resale condo?

wireless
08-01-13, 14:10
Hallooooo all forumer here... Greetings from newbie...

I want to check with you all. My friend's auntie want to buy a resale apartment in condo (2 or 3 bedroom) for her to rent out. Any suggestion which area to buy? She hopes to get income from the rental and the apt price will increace in the future..

Thanks a lot :cheers4:

PropertyNewbie
08-01-13, 22:19
Buy the cheapest and smallest unit you can find within 5 mins walk to MRT and you'll be fine

wireless
09-01-13, 10:18
She was thinking among these: Tanglin View, Anchorage, Queens, etc.. Any suggestions?

chiaberry
09-01-13, 10:23
Too late...prices for those gone up already.

Perhaps River Valley?

Bukit Timah also might be worth looking at. Prices there not so buoyant at the moment due to DTL construction but should go up nearer to completion of DTL. examples Tessarina, Maplewoods.

cnud
09-01-13, 10:38
Too late...prices for those gone up already.

Perhaps River Valley?

Bukit Timah also might be worth looking at. Prices there not so buoyant at the moment due to DTL construction but should go up nearer to completion of DTL. examples Tessarina, Maplewoods.

I like Sherwood Tower.

newbie11
09-01-13, 10:51
I like Sherwood Tower.

duplex is nice.. heard rental not bad.. esp if u partition rms for students. but run down lor..

Ringo33
09-01-13, 11:06
Hallooooo all forumer here... Greetings from newbie...

I want to check with you all. My friend's auntie want to buy a resale apartment in condo (2 or 3 bedroom) for her to rent out. Any suggestion which area to buy? She hopes to get income from the rental and the apt price will increace in the future..
Thanks a lot :cheers4:

Why are you so busy body? :D

cnud
09-01-13, 11:09
duplex is nice.. heard rental not bad.. esp if u partition rms for students. but run down lor..

Partition... yes... becareful of infringing URA rules.

View a few units that has partitions. Very very attractive yield. But did not commit due to URA considerations. Heard a few months later, URA asked landlord to dismantle few rooms...