PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy - west side condo

ming
07-01-13, 16:17
Hi,

Appreciate your advice.

My girl’s school will be shifted to Mt Sinai area. We plan to keep our HDB and thus think of renting out our HDB and buy a private 3-room condo, maybe in either Clementi or Jalan Jurong Kechil area, as the area around Mt Sinai is really beyond our budget :tongue3:

Or do you think other areas are worth considering too, I was actually thinking of near to MRT stations, maybe the stretch from Buona Vista to Lakeside, for own occupation which are some of the “hidden gems” that you would like to suggest?

Btw both of us are working, so don’t have that big a budget to work with too :doh:

Thanks!

Ringo33
07-01-13, 16:48
Hi,

Appreciate your advice.

My girl’s school will be shifted to Mt Sinai area. We plan to keep our HDB and thus think of renting out our HDB and buy a private 3-room condo, maybe in either Clementi or Jalan Jurong Kechil area, as the area around Mt Sinai is really beyond our budget :tongue3:

Or do you think other areas are worth considering too, I was actually thinking of near to MRT stations, maybe the stretch from Buona Vista to Lakeside, for own occupation which are some of the “hidden gems” that you would like to suggest?

Btw both of us are working, so don’t have that big a budget to work with too :doh:

Thanks!

what your budget? any minimum size?

yowetan
07-01-13, 18:08
Hi...I strongly suggesting you to get a Mt Sinai property asap. It is valuable.

newbie11
07-01-13, 21:03
forum is probably the wrong place to talk about hidden gems. haha..

PropertyNewbie
07-01-13, 21:18
Rent out your HDB and go stay in a rental condo in Mount Sinai?

Since it's prob for 3 to 4 years only.

CondoInterested
07-01-13, 21:42
So it is immediate occupying condo. FH or 999LH or 99LH?

Go to this website (http://www.streetsine.com/static/home2/map.jsp#postalcode-277014-DET) to see.

Wild Falcon
08-01-13, 09:38
It's like yowetan clone.

Ringo33
09-01-13, 07:01
It's like yowetan clone.

Call it Mount Yowetan

CCR
09-01-13, 20:49
Ivory heights super under priced.... Once all the malls and offices are completed sure cheong