PDA

View Full Version : DBSS The Peak Quality problem

phantom_opera
06-01-13, 18:48
大巴窑首个私人组屋The Peak只交屋半年,30%居民就投诉组屋问题多。

I remember Tampines DBSS the same .... developers will give lousy material

Komo
06-01-13, 19:45
not surprised from this developer. consolation is still within warranty. what are some of the problems? in my opinion only the one at bishan is worth the price tag:D

CondoInterested
06-01-13, 19:54
You mean the DBSS at Bishan no problem.

My friend bought, hell lots of complaint and repair to be made before can move in.

rymccondo77
06-01-13, 20:13
From what was reported in the Sunday Times, the defects for this DBSS affected more residents - about 20 to 30 % of the residential units!

Some of the defects (as indicated in the Sunday Times) include defects on flooring and doors, and rusting of sliding metal portions in cabinets.

Also problem of rats at one block.

kane
06-01-13, 20:27
no wonder everyone cheong EC, difference between DBSS and EC is just a bit more.

maisonjai
06-01-13, 20:52
The developer for bishan DBSS is building a quite a number of EC & PC now, good or bad like that?

bakasa2002
06-01-13, 20:54
Eh, I oni rem Bishan got EC, got DBSS meh???

kane
06-01-13, 21:07
Eh, I oni rem Bishan got EC, got DBSS meh???

Natura Loft. opposite clover by the park. next to catholic high.

CondoInterested
06-01-13, 21:10
Aiyo, Bishan EC is donkey years. :doh:

There is "Bishan DBSS", google and you will find the name.

CondoInterested
06-01-13, 21:11
Natura Loft. opposite clover by the park. next to catholic high.you are 2 minutes faster than me.

kane
06-01-13, 21:15
you are 2 minutes faster than me.

heh, fastest fingers. surprisingly people weren't aware that Bishan had a DBSS. it was fairly low profile in those days. Clover by the Park probably caught most of the interest. Just like in AMK, they had a DBSS which not many knew about. It's called Park Central @ AMK.

bakasa2002
06-01-13, 21:41

Oopss ... Ya, I was just at the mkt this afternoon .... my bad ...

Komo
06-01-13, 21:54
heh, fastest fingers. surprisingly people weren't aware that Bishan had a DBSS. it was fairly low profile in those days. Clover by the Park probably caught most of the interest. Just like in AMK, they had a DBSS which not many knew about. It's called Park Central @ AMK.
.... one may mistaken the bishan dbss for CBTP from far :D

kane
06-01-13, 21:58
.... one may mistaken the bishan dbss for CBTP from far :D

the facade of CBTP fairly distinctive. the one that is very close is The Peak and Trevista.

irisng
07-01-13, 07:44
no wonder everyone cheong EC, difference between DBSS and EC is just a bit more.

Actually new EC also has lots of defects. For minor one, depends whether you want to close 1 eye or not. For my case, my toilet floor was not balance, so water cannot flow down to the drain. Shifted in for few months, leaking from the toilet ceiling, I think due to aircond condensation (pipe not properly cover). When heavy downpour, rain water seep into our bedrooms. All these major problems need to rectify. Actually, my stove also not balance, so everytime when I cook, the fire also not "balance". For those minor problems, like wardrobe colour was not the same as the rest etc.

kane
07-01-13, 07:52
rain seepage is serious.

irisng
07-01-13, 08:16
rain seepage is serious.

Ya, our laminated flooring was "pop out" but luckily it was under warranty. the management got the contractor to change the flooring for us.

roly8
07-01-13, 08:27
rain seepage is serious.

how is it possible to have rain slippage in this kind of high rise building?:o?

irisng
07-01-13, 08:27
Ya, our laminated flooring was "pop out" but luckily it was under warranty. the management got the contractor to change the flooring for us.

The management later got the contractor to have a major check on all the units of the condo for any water seepage.

Kanarazu
07-01-13, 19:23

A friend told me this one lots of problem because of the Chinese developer.

kane
07-01-13, 22:01
toa payoh one is local developer right? i think it's just a case of poor workmanship.

Shanhz
08-01-13, 10:19

sealing not done well at windows. sure will have.

Komo
08-01-13, 12:05
condo? I thought problem more common with hdb :(

zzz1
08-01-13, 15:34

possible..the leak are from the construction joint..nows aday developer like to use pre fab and assembly method... much mush faster but the sealing between joint suffer and result of seepage..

the safer methods are the form work and casting... slower, more exp but the joint are very secure...