PDA

View Full Version : Invest in Malaysia Property.

FREDDIE
02-01-13, 21:49
I am a Singaporean and never invest property in Malaysia and like to get more information and ideas from you guys.

-Will you consider to invest at Iskandar area, like Puteri Harbour area? Like Teega or Pintree Residences,. These area property price is around, M$800-1000 psf, its depend on the size of the property.

-Horizon Hill landed property, its terrace is around M$800-900k.
-Or other area.

By the way, my purpose it to get rental return for few years and once price appreciate I will sell it off. i.e. Not for own stay.

Thanks in advance.

yowetan
02-01-13, 21:53
Hi..I am also interested to learn and know more of this option.

Please do let me know and informed so I can discuss with my family members of the option. TIA.

Shoeboxsupporter
02-01-13, 21:59
I am a Singaporean and never invest property in Malaysia and like to get more information and ideas from you guys.

-Will you consider to invest at Iskandar area, like Puteri Harbour area? Like Teega or Pintree Residences,. These area property price is around, M$800-1000 psf, its depend on the size of the property.

-Or other area.

By the way, my purpose it to get rental return for few years and once price appreciate I will sell it off. i.e. Not for own stay.

Thanks in advance.

Don't be surprise that HH, East leadang, Leisure Farm, Puteri Habour, etc....mostly snapped up by Singaporean and property price up significantly due to Singaporean buy or rent. The return is comparable to SG Private if you bought those units couple of years ago, return 100% or more....:beats-me-man:

TKT
02-01-13, 22:13
Have been advocating Nusajaya in Iskandar in the forum since 2010!
Anything you had bought before 2011 would had doubled or tripled today.

The low hanging fruits have mostly been taken... but the growth momentum and trajectory boom should continue for the next few years until at least 2017/18, barring any unforeseened crisis.
Now patiently waiting for the next turbo phase that must surely come.

Newcomers will need to choose more carefully going forward.
Plenty of gems still available but also plenty of lemons.

Caveat emptor!

:47:

propertychap
02-01-13, 22:21
if you get kl even 2011 would make money

teddybear
02-01-13, 23:03
Horizon Hill decent terrace should be MYR$1.1m now...
But that is beside the point, 2 words from me: AVOID MALAYSIA! :p
If you want to invest in Malaysia, you should act like Peter Lim:
1) Be the developer, not the property buyer, in Malaysia! :beats-me-man:
2) Be the businessman in Malaysia, not the consumer! :D

-Or other area.

Thanks in advance.

leesg123
02-01-13, 23:04

-Or other area.

Thanks in advance.
invest only in the capital, the financial powerhouse: KLCC area. Iskandar to me lots of speculation, of course, got speculation, got chance goes up. U got to make the call.

newbie11
02-01-13, 23:17
Terrace is 900k.

newbie11
02-01-13, 23:22

-Or other area.

Thanks in advance.

Sing supplies forum has active thread.. It's about whether you will invest. If u ask the flock of ppl who bought encorp, teega, ans is yes. If u ask anyone burnt by clob, ans is likely NEVER. Sky88 was launched at 750psf, then 900psf with highest at 1300psf.. Now awaiting the last tower.

FREDDIE
02-01-13, 23:35
Don't be surprise that HH, East leadang, Leisure Farm, Puteri Habour, etc....mostly snapped up by Singaporean and property price up significantly due to Singaporean buy or rent. The return is comparable to SG Private if you bought those units couple of years ago, return 100% or more....:beats-me-man:

Yes, you are right! one of my friend bought M$380 in 2009 and now market value is around M$1mil.

FREDDIE
02-01-13, 23:39
Have been advocating Nusajaya in Iskandar in the forum since 2010!
Anything you had bought before 2011 would had doubled or tripled today.

The low hanging fruits have mostly been taken... but the growth momentum and trajectory boom should continue for the next few years until at least 2017/18, barring any unforeseened crisis.
Now patiently waiting for the next turbo phase that must surely come.

Newcomers will need to choose more carefully going forward.
Plenty of gems still available but also plenty of lemons.

Caveat emptor!

:47:

Tks for your advice. That why I am considering to go in now or wait......

FREDDIE
02-01-13, 23:43

Buy now and few years sell with capital gain consider businessman?
Thanks

FREDDIE
02-01-13, 23:47
Terrace is 900k.

My friend just bought one around M$900k but some of the units more than M$1 mil, depend on land size....

leesg123
03-01-13, 06:16
Sing supplies forum has active thread.. It's about whether you will invest. If u ask the flock of ppl who bought encorp, teega, ans is yes. If u ask anyone burnt by clob, ans is likely NEVER. Sky88 was launched at 750psf, then 900psf with highest at 1300psf.. Now awaiting the last tower.
The question is, who are the buyers? Slim chance is the local as they have so many options and those iskandar places are way to exp for them. It is like playing musical chair, who will be the one left standing?

NorthernStar
03-01-13, 06:31
GE is coming... Results maybe good or bad.....Ur analysis and call. :D

Laguna
03-01-13, 07:45
Last three years, I have visited Penang, KL and Iskandar a few times and also wrote in this forum my opinion in these three locations. Iam now smarter, type in words and copy to this forum, this saves me lot of efforts in future if need to. However, I am not doing further editing here, so there is some alignment issue, bear with it.

Iskandar’s economy model is focusing on Medical, Education, Entertainment, Manufacturing and also as second/retirement home for Singaporeans.So, to friends who are interested in Iskandar, I always ask them a few questions.

1. For Medical, the main target is Singaporeans.Now, if your household income is below average, would u prefer to stay in ClassC SGH or go Iskandar? If you are middle income and above, where you want yourmedical treatment? Sg or Iskandar?

2. Iskandar (From the second link) is not that wellpopulated, as such, workers come from the JB and a few cities nearby. So, ifyou are a worker from JB, you want to work in Sg or Iskandar? Afterall, u still need to ride quite adistance. This is the potential issue on labour supply.

3. How often you bring your family to legoland and Hello Kitty? Will tourists to Singaproe go there?

4. If you have a second home there, how often you will go? Holding a second home is costly

5. If you are rich, do you want to stay there?

Answer all these yourself first. All the above are currently untested and no one knows, when can these be tested?

My view on Iskandar :
1. Very huge land supply, these are flat land, 3xsize of Singapore. Visit the Marina Club at Puteri Harbour,there is a mock up of the buildings there, you will understand what I mean. Their plot ratio is very high.

2. Who buy? I observed a high number of buyers are investors, or even many of them are weak investors. They hope to flip upon completion or rent the property out.

3. Who will rent from you? Definitely not the locals. Expat population is very small.

4. Who will buy from you? Buyers prefer to buy from developers in view of the upfront cash flow. Local’s affordability is a concern

5. Interest rate currently is 4.2%, negative cashflow is expected

6. There are some other considerations

What to buy in Iskandar :
Yes, the prices have gone up. But which property did not go up in the last two years? It is a matter of how much and question of whether it is paper or realised.

1. Shops with good traffic, if u can secure a tenant like banks. Even in same row of shops, it does not mean that all shops are with equally good traffic

2. Big land, but holding cost is high and may be hard to find the next buyer

3. Properties with very good seaview. And you need to ensure the view is there all the time.

A lot more to write. But in essence, I think above isenough.
I wrote before about KL and Penang. You can read the reports (the download section) from http://www.malaysiapropertyinc.com/ (http://www.malaysiapropertyinc.com/)
They analyse the price index by state and unsold stock by states. Perhaps, I should also write about Penang Island and KLCC.

leesg123
03-01-13, 08:15
Well said!

p3nboy
03-01-13, 09:02
the trick is you must be able to find another SG sucker who is willing to pay higher price than what you paid.:)

ctng78
03-01-13, 09:12
Overall the analysis is sharp to the point as I have already vested there. Laguna, you are really a guru. So if you want to flip, or have positive cash flow, residential property is not a good option, unless for self stay. Look shoplot or factory plot, as land there will be no rental income.

If you can hold, go for land. Same like singapore, choose location. Location where the goverment will develop, then you will have a chance.

Last three years, I have visited Penang, KL and Iskandar a few times and also wrote in this forum my opinion in these three locations. Iam now smarter, type in words and copy to this forum, this saves me lot of efforts in future if need to. However, I am not doing further editing here, so there is some alignment issue, bear with it.

Iskandar’s economy model is focusing on Medical, Education, Entertainment, Manufacturing and also as second/retirement home for Singaporeans.So, to friends who are interested in Iskandar, I always ask them a few questions.

1. For Medical, the main target is Singaporeans.Now, if your household income is below average, would u prefer to stay in ClassC SGH or go Iskandar? If you are middle income and above, where you want yourmedical treatment? Sg or Iskandar?

2. Iskandar (From the second link) is not that wellpopulated, as such, workers come from the JB and a few cities nearby. So, ifyou are a worker from JB, you want to work in Sg or Iskandar? Afterall, u still need to ride quite adistance. This is the potential issue on labour supply.

3. How often you bring your family to legoland and Hello Kitty? Will tourists to Singaproe go there?

4. If you have a second home there, how often you will go? Holding a second home is costly

Answer all these yourself first. All the above are currently untested and no one knows, when can these be tested?

My view on Iskandar :
1. Very huge land supply, these are flat land, 3xsize of Singapore. Visit the Marina Club at Puteri Harbour,there is a mock up of the buildings there, you will understand what I mean. Their plot ratio is very high.

2. Who buy? I observed a high number of buyers are investors, or even many of them are weak investors. They hope to flip upon completion or rent the property out.

3. Who will rent from you? Definitely not the locals. Expat population is very small.

4. Who will buy from you? Buyers prefer to buy from developers in view of the upfront cash flow. Local’s affordability is a concern

Yes, the prices have gone up. But which property did not go up in the last two years? It is a matter of how much and question of whether it is paper or realised.

1. Shops with good traffic, if u can secure a tenant like banks. Even in same row of shops, it does not mean that all shops are with equally good traffic

3. Properties with very good seaview. And you need to ensure the view is there all the time.

I wrote before about KL and Penang. You can read the reports (the download section) from http://www.malaysiapropertyinc.com/ (http://www.malaysiapropertyinc.com/)
They analyse the price index by state and unsold stock by states. Perhaps, I should also write about Penang Island and KLCC.

ctng78
03-01-13, 09:14
the trick is you must be able to find another SG sucker who is willing to pay higher price than what you paid.:)

There will be no sucker la... only whether he sees it different from the seller. Cause the seller thinks that there is no more upside, but the buyer thinks it still have. :47:

p3nboy
03-01-13, 09:24
There will be no sucker la... only whether he sees it different from the seller. Cause the seller thinks that there is no more upside, but the buyer thinks it still have. :47:

the opportunity for easy money already over. there are UNLIMTED supply of properties in JB, good luck.

cnud
03-01-13, 09:30
Salute Laguna!

phantom_opera
03-01-13, 09:44
Another good analysis from Laguna ... my family owned landed property and lands in other parts of Johor... if you want to buy

1. Always go for freehold landed, best with big lands e.g. corner terrace / semi-D ... it is the land that matters, not the house

2. Within 1km of major commercial center e.g. Bukit Indah Jusco, the closer the better, Horizon Hill is close but there is a premium

3. Do not count on renting it out, b4 you buy, just calculate how much cash flow is required to leave it empty, so it make sense to pay in cash if you can

4. Buy resale, dun buy new pay attention to pt 1

Iskandar property will ultimately has higher growth rate than Singapore as Singapore garmen has no choice but to offload high inflation to JB (see my other thread of disturbing high inflation in last 7y) ... the secret is selection ...

Laguna
03-01-13, 09:45
ya, I forgot to add
1. no international airport
2. no deep sea port

So, there is a big implication here for those export businesses and banning on tourism. Singapore tourists will not go over as there is no real attractions, and Sg can keep the tourists busy.

Now, JB is banning hard on their high FDI in absolute $, but if you compute on a per capita basis, the figure will then tell otherwise.

There are still limited sweet spots left in Malaysia but I am no longer playing in this market.

FREDDIE
03-01-13, 10:20

My view on Iskandar :

That is my concern too. I drove around that area and the whole Iskandar is very big and a lot of empty land waiting for development. i.e. there will be a lot of new projects there in future. My BIG question is

“Who will buy from you next time and who you can find the tenant?”

And again property price there is almost one third of Singapore price. Capital outlay is low and furthermore, developer there do offer defer payment..... Oop! High Risk High Gain.

virzone
03-01-13, 11:10
Just my opinion, I think the next economy downturn will wipe out the gains in Iskandar's properties. At this point is true speculations, no fundamental and usually tends to crash hard.

For Iskandar to be tested, it has to go through a market downturn and the truth will prevails. I may go in again after this episode when Iskandar is proven. But for now, i am staying sideline on Iskandar property.

Rysk
03-01-13, 11:31
Just my opinion, I think the next economy downturn will wipe out the gains in Iskandar's properties. At this point is true speculations, no fundamental and usually tends to crash hard.

For Iskandar to be tested, it has to go through a market downturn and the truth will prevails. I may go in again after this episode when Iskandar is proven. But for now, i am staying sideline on Iskandar property.

Think I agree with you that there is lots of speculations.. unless you have bought it cheap (maybe 2-3yrs ago), so no problem even there's not sales/rental demand later. As for now, I think better stay at the sideline & watch

leesg123
03-01-13, 11:39
If you want to diversify your portfolio, instead of putting all eggs in SG, can consider KLCC area (must be near LRT, malls, supermarket, eateries). Proven.

I have just rented out my unit at 6% yield before I could even collect my keys on legal completion (i instruct my agent to directly take the key from the seller solicitor). Yes, interest rate is 4.2% but I dump the money in FD giving me 3%. so my effective interest is 1.2%

Go figure out.

samuelk
03-01-13, 12:32
if you have a 3 tier family, its probably a very comfortable place to stay.

other then that, not sure if it makes sense. Probably the next evolution maybe work from home and many would Want to stay there and dial in. Else may not have much upside. But that's just my view.

roly8
03-01-13, 12:46

flip and flip..

:D:D

leesg123
03-01-13, 13:31
if you have a 3 tier family, its probably a very comfortable place to stay.

other then that, not sure if it makes sense. Probably the next evolution maybe work from home and many would Want to stay there and dial in. Else may not have much upside. But that's just my view.It is easier for certain race to blend in to JB for daily living, with less fear of being exposed to crime.

Ronan Loh
03-01-13, 15:51
If you would like to invest in JB , google the above 2 neighborhood for reference

Austin height cluster (32x70 feet landsize - RM650,000 and above , subsale , property age roughly 5 years )

Taman Sutera Utama - ( 22x90 , 24x85 ) 2.5 Sty interterrace - RM720,000 and above , subsale , age 5to 7 years

They are my personal favourites.

felicia_sg
03-01-13, 17:35
Don't understand your logic? Should be 6-4.2 = 1.8% gross gain right? Tax higher, so nett gain much less than invest in SG right?

If you want to diversify your portfolio, instead of putting all eggs in SG, can consider KLCC area (must be near LRT, malls, supermarket, eateries). Proven.

I have just rented out my unit at 6% yield before I could even collect my keys on legal completion (i instruct my agent to directly take the key from the seller solicitor). Yes, interest rate is 4.2% but I dump the money in FD giving me 3%. so my effective interest is 1.2%

Go figure out.

Laguna
03-01-13, 18:33
Another good analysis from Laguna..

Salute Laguna!

Not becos I am yayapapaya, it is becos I am very high today....so I decided to acknowledge these two compliments.

Thank YOU!

lajia
03-01-13, 18:46
U brought up a very good point....reminds me of penny stocks.....:D
Who says penny stocks can't make money? But if you are greedy, when the tide is over, 50cents stock can become 5cents and stays as long as u can remember...:eek: :scared-1:

抄楼。。。my guess, 8 out of 10....:doh: :2cents:
invest only in the capital, the financial powerhouse: KLCC area. Iskandar to me lots of speculation, of course, got speculation, got chance goes up. U got to make the call.

Laguna
03-01-13, 19:01
全球退休天堂‧大馬排第二

http://news.sinchew.com.my/node/273598

美國‧紐約3日訊)美國生活雜誌International Living網站日前發佈5個最適宜退休夫婦安養晚年的國家,尼加拉瓜憑著低廉物價榮登最佳退休天堂,馬來西亞則名列第二,也是唯一上榜的亞洲國家。
隨著西方國家生活開銷不斷攀升,許多退休人士都為晚年生活煩惱。這項最新調查顯示,美國和英國的退休夫婦若選擇到這些海外國家安養晚年,每月只需少於1千美元(約3千令吉)的開銷,便可享有不錯的生活素質。
目前美國65歲以上退休人士逾4千萬人,英國也有逾1千萬人。

So the reason is LOW COST OF LIVING.....

cavaliver
03-01-13, 20:54
Just came back from Penang today. Condos there very nice... Got mountains, got sea view :D

johnkhaw
03-01-13, 20:55
I owned a 3-bedroom freehold condo unit near Mid Valley in KL. The price has gone up but it is definitely not as high as my Singapore's properties. In addition, the ringgit has depreciated against the SGD and so you may not gain much when considering the exchange rate as well.

It is also very hard to find tenants even in KL. You should find a good property agent to find tenants for you. My agent can speak Japanese and she managed to find a retired Japanese couple for my apartment. Malaysia is actively promoting My Second Home program to the Japanese and many old Japanese are now very interested in staying in Malaysia for their retirement due to warmer weather and low living cost.

Go figure out.

propertychap
03-01-13, 21:49
is it easy to sell completed properties in kl?

graveyard
03-01-13, 23:36
If you would like to invest in JB , google the above 2 neighborhood for reference

Austin height cluster (32x70 feet landsize - RM650,000 and above , subsale , property age roughly 5 years )

Taman Sutera Utama - ( 22x90 , 24x85 ) 2.5 Sty interterrace - RM720,000 and above , subsale , age 5to 7 years

They are my personal favourites.

Nusa Duta cluster not bad too (near to banks, Jusco mall, many eateries). But exp - RM800K onwards

graveyard
03-01-13, 23:37
Just came back from Penang today. Condos there very nice... Got mountains, got sea view :D

Yeah here and Johor we get straits view. In penang, you get the real sea view of Indian Ocean

johnkhaw
04-01-13, 08:05
Not Indian Ocean but Andaman Sea...

Yeah here and Johor we get straits view. In penang, you get the real sea view of Indian Ocean

roly8
04-01-13, 08:50
全球退休天堂‧大馬排第二

http://news.sinchew.com.my/node/273598

美國‧紐約3日訊)美國生活雜誌International Living網站日前發佈5個最適宜退休夫婦安養晚年的國家,尼加拉瓜憑著低廉物價榮登最佳退休天堂,馬來西亞則名列第二,也是唯一上榜的亞洲國家。
隨著西方國家生活開銷不斷攀升,許多退休人士都為晚年生活煩惱。這項最新調查顯示,美國和英國的退休夫婦若選擇到這些海外國家安養晚年,每月只需少於1千美元(約3千令吉)的開銷,便可享有不錯的生活素質。
目前美國65歲以上退休人士逾4千萬人,英國也有逾1千萬人。

So the reason is LOW COST OF LIVING.....

I owned a 3-bedroom freehold condo unit near Mid Valley in KL. The price has gone up but it is definitely not as high as my Singapore's properties. In addition, the ringgit has depreciated against the SGD and so you may not gain much when considering the exchange rate as well.

It is also very hard to find tenants even in KL. You should find a good property agent to find tenants for you. My agent can speak Japanese and she managed to find a retired Japanese couple for my apartment. Malaysia is actively promoting My Second Home program to the Japanese and many old Japanese are now very interested in staying in Malaysia for their retirement due to warmer weather and low living cost.

thx for sharing..:o

phantom_opera
04-01-13, 08:54
Even with rental, you will suffer negative cash flow if you borrow a lot from the bank for a long time ... interest right now should be around 5%

Let me repeat, it is the land that matters, not the house

p3nboy
04-01-13, 08:55

not forgetting that Penang is a chinese majority state.

kskong2000
04-01-13, 10:12
Today is friday...weekend coming yeah...:D

By the way, from the local point of view, we do not touch condo in JB as you may have 10 - 20% upside but downside total loss...

We, local, only interested in shop houses hardly got ppl buy residential for investment unless those condo near university but you have have problem in maintaining the property as your porperty will be accupied by max number of ppl...

Recently, pass by those shop house near sustara mall (nor pricing is around 1.9 mil to 2.2 mil from initial price of 800k - 1 mil. The rental there is 8k (sad rential yield). But the key problem is most of the shop has changed to new tenant in past 2 months. It means the business is not as good as ppl imagine.

Personal view is that the boat has left. The price has stablelise in the past 6 mths. Upside become limited. Unless you buy the shophouse for your own use, you may delay the investment plan a bit further after the election.

cnud
04-01-13, 10:47
Today is friday...weekend coming yeah...:D

By the way, from the local point of view, we do not touch condo in JB as you may have 10 - 20% upside but downside total loss...

We, local, only interested in shop houses hardly got ppl buy residential for investment unless those condo near university but you have have problem in maintaining the property as your porperty will be accupied by max number of ppl...

Recently, pass by those shop house near sustara mall (nor pricing is around 1.9 mil to 2.2 mil from initial price of 800k - 1 mil. The rental there is 8k (sad rential yield). But the key problem is most of the shop has changed to new tenant in past 2 months. It means the business is not as good as ppl imagine.

Personal view is that the boat has left. The price has stablelise in the past 6 mths. Upside become limited. Unless you buy the shophouse for your own use, you may delay the investment plan a bit further after the election.

Good advice!

sunnycarp
05-05-13, 21:54
well as Donald Trump says, "Every day, you'll have opportunities to take chances and to work outside your safety net. Sure, it's a lot easier to stay in your comfort zone.. in my case, real estate.. but sometimes you have to take risks. When the risks pay off, that's when you reap the biggest rewards."

When they realise the grand vision of Iskandar, that's when there will be big rewards to all who are involved right at the start.

New launch at Medini, Iskandar, Malaysia: d'Residences (http://sgpropertyforsale.net/listings/dresidences-medini-iskandar-malaysia/)

latour
06-05-13, 22:58
http://www.starproperty.my/index.php/property-news/mah-sing-to-private-preview-maiden-iskandar-project-near-legoland/

Saw this, and there are already some 4000 expression of interest for the project.

hyenergix
07-05-13, 06:47
http://www.starproperty.my/index.php/property-news/mah-sing-to-private-preview-maiden-iskandar-project-near-legoland/

Saw this, and there are already some 4000 expression of interest for the project.

Optimistically 1/4 of 4000 registered or 1000 people will buy. With 786 units avail, it shd sell v well.

DC33_2008
07-05-13, 10:13
It will be a hot weekend with pricing starting at MYR1000psf. :scared-3:
Optimistically 1/4 of 4000 registered or 1000 people will buy. With 786 units avail, it shd sell v well.

lot286
24-05-13, 11:59
think people are silly here, buying Condos across the border.. they should target residential land and landed properties....condo glut is coming. every thing is TOP 2015. rental yield = 0%...normal m'sians cannot afford these kind of condo rent > 5k...if anything the well heeled and expats moving here will prefer landed...dont believe the hype, stick to LAND and landed stuff:banghead: :banghead:

graveyard
27-05-13, 23:51

if i am not mistaken, this is leasehold. medini area .. personally i wldnt touch yet because of relatively high uncertainty

RinaZ
19-10-13, 01:00
Paloma is Tropicana Metropark’s latest phase to be launched mid-November 2013. With its Grecian-inspired name, the integrated development is located just 5-10 minutes away from the Batu Tiga and Subang Jaya KTM Stations. Having a foresight in locations that are set to be a hotspot in the property development scene, the developer is sure Paloma will impress the most discerning property investor. Apart from its contemporary interior, the ambience of Paloma seems to make for a great place to live in with its 9.2 acre Central Park and commercial outlets too. There's this idea that residents can walk through the park, shop at the commercial spots and tuck into a meal before heading back to the comfort of their chic contemporary home. If interested, best visit their website for an early bird rebate of 13%. http://www.tropicanametropark.com.my/registration.php. I just registered today!!! What do you guys think???

Joljz
25-10-13, 10:54
Paloma is Tropicana Metropark’s latest phase to be launched mid-November 2013. With its Grecian-inspired name, the integrated development is located just 5-10 minutes away from the Batu Tiga and Subang Jaya KTM Stations. Having a foresight in locations that are set to be a hotspot in the property development scene, the developer is sure Paloma will impress the most discerning property investor. Apart from its contemporary interior, the ambience of Paloma seems to make for a great place to live in with its 9.2 acre Central Park and commercial outlets too. There's this idea that residents can walk through the park, shop at the commercial spots and tuck into a meal before heading back to the comfort of their chic contemporary home. If interested, best visit their website for an early bird rebate of 13%. http://www.tropicanametropark.com.my/registration.php. I just registered today!!! What do you guys think???

Well, why are we only investing in Johor if we talk about Malaysia. Tropicana Metropark looks like a good development, and launching price for Paloma is somewhere RM800-850psq. Fetching rental shouldn't be too big of an issue as it is located near to Kuala Lumpur with tons of people working and so many offices near by. Moreover it will be completed in 2025, by that time price should be good. Just my 2 cents, what you guys think ?

rattydrama
27-10-13, 22:53
if i am not mistaken, this is leasehold. medini area .. personally i wldnt touch yet because of relatively high uncertainty

reading this after 5 month, I could say that the confidence level in medini has increased. developers will focus on this area since this is where the buyer will be more keen.