PDA

View Full Version : Pricing in each estate

chestnut
30-12-12, 06:45
HDB has done most of the work... So it takes the guess work out... Life is about relativity...

http://www101.hdb.gov.sg/hdbvsf/eampu03p.nsf/0/12MARSBFM_page/$file/main.htm

This shows you the pricing positioning in each hdb estate and will form the basis of relativity of the condo in each estate....

So, as u can see, hdb priced queenstown area more than bishan... So technically, if comparing apple to apple, echelon should be higher than sky habitat...

You need to dwell into each area more(like is the hdb near mrt, etc....) to get a better pics... I am just doing it as a ball park...

Hope u all can learn something about comparison... Just like looking at PE ratio of stocks...

Cheers

minority
30-12-12, 06:47
that why deleedon is moving suddenly....

Kelonguni
30-12-12, 07:19
Geylang tops the list!

I think the pricing not that accurate as it is only for balance flats.

chestnut
30-12-12, 07:35
Geylang tops the list!

I think the pricing not that accurate as it is only for balance flats.

Balance takes reference to current price... So it is accurate...

I don't know about geylang, could be size, etc...

One thing I know is geylang condo prices are no longer cheap... Hahahahahaha

If u really want to know. Find out where in geylang is the hdb and compare with nearby condo...

Cheers

phantom_opera
30-12-12, 07:49
How to explain high price of the hillier n Watertown? FEO can do magic by marketing

chestnut
30-12-12, 07:53
How to explain high price of the hillier n Watertown? FEO can do magic by marketing

Compare Watertown to ATT??? Hahahahahaha, then explain..

Hahahaha

East Lover
30-12-12, 08:06

If u really want to know. Find out where in geylang is the hdb and compare with nearby condo...

Cheers
In fact, geylang has very good location, so close to future centre marina bay area. After Nicoll highway will be suntec area, marina bay just behind. I think those real pc such as waterbank are hidden Gems~

DC33_2008
30-12-12, 08:28
Garment proposed plan and policy is the most effective. Our Emeritius SM once told me.

DC33_2008
30-12-12, 08:29
Even our MP LBW is buying around there. :D
In fact, geylang has very good location, so close to future centre marina bay area. After Nicoll highway will be suntec area, marina bay just behind. I think those real pc such as waterbank are hidden Gems~

mcmlxxvi
30-12-12, 08:39

Cheers

Pine Close HDB should be considered under Geylang area.

mcmlxxvi
30-12-12, 08:40

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phantom_opera
30-12-12, 08:51
Market is always right unless u bet red light moving to changi village but not central enough

East Lover
30-12-12, 08:57
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why??? U invested in waterbank right?

phantom_opera
30-12-12, 09:19
IMO waterbank has not much cap appreciation potential

Congress
30-12-12, 09:25
Kallang riverside is major future development, only time will tell whether Gaylang has potential

East Lover
30-12-12, 09:27
IMO waterbank has not much cap appreciation potential
Why not? 4-stop mrt to suntec, one more to MBS, rental should be good.

Lovelle
30-12-12, 10:44
how to explain price of ECO 1700 psf and Echelon 1600 - 2000psf ?

many undervalued gems ,, then waterbank 1400psf compare with watertown 1400psf

phantom_opera
30-12-12, 11:13
Why not? 4-stop mrt to suntec, one more to MBS, rental should be good.
U answered it yourself, rental going forward will not be good

East Lover
30-12-12, 11:14
how to explain price of ECO 1700 psf and Echelon 1600 - 2000psf ?

many undervalued gems ,, then waterbank 1400psf compare with watertown 1400psf
MM king will say, 3M short of one M - no Mall in Dakota :D

East Lover
30-12-12, 11:16
U answered it yourself, rental going forward will not be good
But all those new launch also aiming the high rental. After 4 years, much more pc TOP right? Isnt that more scary?

Lovelle
30-12-12, 11:19
optima also no 3M factor but rental is higher then many mm. Then does The Tennery at Bkt Panjang - 3M also undervalued at 1100psf ?

phantom_opera
30-12-12, 11:20
If u buy something now banging on rental, god bless, most ppl just want to chop for children or move in at later stage of life eg if u hdb upgraders u buy WFK to get into Red swastika, this explains why WFK resale is higher than DBR does not matter the mrt ready or not

Watebank does have kong hwa primary but u walk around first

mcmlxxvi
30-12-12, 11:28

Sis, you didn't follow the news on Sports Hub Mall?????????

AIYO!!!!!!

But but but...... I juz checked the map.......

it's more than 1km away LOL!!!!

As a SINGLE tenant, I'm not sure I want to stay in such mass market condo MM nestled in HDB estate. The pool is gonna be full of screaming kids and parents (and their relatives of relatives of relatives staying around nearby)... when I work so hard on weekdays to pay for this place to enjoy on weekends.

So I vote NAY for MM in large (>200 units) MM (mass market) projects. From INVESTMENT (buy to lease) perspective, the concept is just wrong.

East Lover
30-12-12, 11:33
Sis, you didn't follow the news on Sports Hub Mall?????????

AIYO!!!!!!

But but but...... I juz checked the map.......

it's more than 1km away LOL!!!!
I don't lah. Only discovered this hidden gems last week while I visit chung cheng school main. Really nice leh. Feel like in D15 instead of D14, but much convenient :cheers6:

phantom_opera
30-12-12, 11:33
Sis east lover drive there park your car near old airport road hdb, walk to hawker to enjoy your beancurd then tell me whether market is correct or not

The good the bad the ugly

East Lover
30-12-12, 11:35
If u buy something now banging on rental, god bless, most ppl just want to chop for children or move in at later stage of life eg if u hdb upgraders u buy WFK to get into Red swastika, this explains why WFK resale is higher than DBR does not matter the mrt ready or not

Watebank does have kong hwa primary but u walk around first
Haha then buy QBay bah. St Hilda even solid, psle 250 is norm, 260 consider under performance :D

phantom_opera
30-12-12, 11:38
Haha then buy QBay bah. St Hilda even solid, psle 250 is norm, 260 consider under performance :D
Why u think FEO bought this instead of waterview?

East Lover
30-12-12, 11:41
As a SINGLE tenant, I'm not sure I want to stay in such mass market condo MM nestled in HDB estate. The pool is gonna be full of screaming kids and parents (and their relatives of relatives of relatives staying around nearby)... when I work so hard on weekdays to pay for this place to enjoy on weekends.

So I vote NAY for MM in large (>200 units) MM (mass market) projects. From INVESTMENT (buy to lease) perspective, the concept is just wrong.
Big project mix with own stay and tenant, at least the estate will be taken care, not like the sail, full of agent and tenant, no home feeling.

人气 Is good wah.

East Lover
30-12-12, 11:42
Why u think FEO bought this instead of waterview?
They didn't manage to bit waterview site.

East Lover
30-12-12, 11:44
Sis east lover drive there park your car near old airport road hdb, walk to hawker to enjoy your beancurd then tell me whether market is correct or not

Why geylang MM still so hot? No facility, no walking distance to MRT, just FH, why still got ppl buy?

mcmlxxvi
30-12-12, 11:44
Big project mix with own stay and tenant, at least the estate will be taken care, not like the sail, full of agent and tenant, no home feeling.

人气 Is good wah.

人气too旺 =》 生气

616 units is OMG!!!!!!!!!!

mcmlxxvi
30-12-12, 11:45
Why geylang MM still so hot?

You wanna do a propertyguru search on recently TOP such MMs?

I think there's a lot there cannot find tenants ley..... why? They set their price expectations to recently transacted price band.

phantom_opera
30-12-12, 11:49
Why geylang MM still so hot? No facility, no walking distance to MRT, just FH, why still got ppl buy?
Because gangsters can manage .. Sis east lover so nice to tenants how to manage geylang ?

East Lover
30-12-12, 11:52
You wanna do a propertyguru search on recently TOP such MMs?

I think there's a lot there cannot find tenants ley..... why? They set their price expectations to recently transacted price band.
I thought u invested waterbank??
Whats the asking price of such rental? $3k? Anyway, when market soft, more ppl will look for smaller unit.

East Lover
30-12-12, 11:55
Because gangsters can manage .. Sis east lover so nice to tenants how to manage geylang ?
you are right. I dear not to touch geylang lah, just curious why got so many ppl still buying? We went to see one MM mth ago, forgot the name Liao, in lorong 26 or 28, sold very fast one. I was really wondering who will rent there??

mcmlxxvi
30-12-12, 11:55
I thought u invested waterbank??
Whats the asking price of such rental? $3k? Anyway, when market soft, more ppl will look for smaller unit.

When did I ever say that ??????

In this forum, a lot of things are never said by myself.

People just ASS-U-ME. :)

mcmlxxvi
30-12-12, 11:56
you are right. I dear not to touch geylang lah, just curious why got so many ppl still buying? We went to see one MM mth ago, sold very fast one. I was really wondering who will rent there??

Single angmos men love geylang.

Some things never change.

East Lover
30-12-12, 11:57
When did I ever say that ??????

In this forum, a lot of things are never said by myself.

People just ASS-U-ME. :)
Haha u gave ppl a solid impression of MM King mah ;)

phantom_opera
30-12-12, 11:59
Sis east lover seems like u have many bullets, CMs cannot fight u lol,mcm is MM flipping king, there is a diff

mcmlxxvi
30-12-12, 12:00
Haha u gave ppl a solid impression of MM King mah ;)

Ya, MM King is correct. But not GEYLANG KING!!!

That one is bro GEYLANG OKT!

mcmlxxvi
30-12-12, 12:02
Sis east lover seems like u have many bullets, CMs cannot fight u lol,mcm is MM flipping king, there is a diff

I also sayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Lovelle
30-12-12, 12:10

Why dun u question ppl who just paid 1800-2000 for echelon. Asked them to drive to redhill hawker to see the uncles who are drunk at the hawker ctre? At least old airport rd has decent and quality food ...

If hdb surrounding affect price then metro n AS or DR price will b below water. What lousy analysis

East Lover
30-12-12, 12:13
I also sayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Me only got these few days free to see see nia. Next year will be a busy year.

I haven't been showflat for long time Liao haha

How abt u? MM king? Bro ghost?

East Lover
30-12-12, 12:16
Why dun u question ppl who just paid 1800-2000 for echelon. Asked them to drive to redhill hawker to see the uncles who are drunk at the hawker ctre? At least old airport rd has decent and quality food ...

If hdb surrounding affect price then metro n AS or DR price will b below water. What lousy analysis
I agreed with u. :cheers4:

phantom_opera
30-12-12, 12:25
Market is always right, redhill is near tanglin, how to compare?

mcmlxxvi
30-12-12, 12:26
Me only got these few days free to see see nia. Next year will be a busy year.

I haven't been showflat for long time Liao haha

How abt u? MM king? Bro ghost?

I'm gog to one right about NOW!!!!!

In 2013, I'm contemplating a small project. Since I'm holding the MM King title here.

I will pay visit to all MM project showflat, or those with MM size units. I will then do a live walkthrough with commentary (and if the agent to service me dares to, answer all my questions that I pose during the walkthrough). Then I will share the video here with all.

Is there any agent willing to 'service' me this way?

Note that I may not make any purchase, but the exposure will be tremendous.

The agent may choose to or not to shoot his or her face, but I will mention your name in the credits (if you are confident you have answered my queries well).

phantom_opera
30-12-12, 12:31
MM improves social mobility

yowetan
30-12-12, 12:34
I'm gog to one right about NOW!!!!!

In 2013, I'm contemplating a small project. Since I'm holding the MM King title here.

I will pay visit to all MM project showflat, or those with MM size units. I will then do a live walkthrough with commentary (and if the agent to service me dares to, answer all my questions that I pose during the walkthrough). Then I will share the video here with all.

Is there any agent willing to 'service' me this way?

Note that I may not make any purchase, but the exposure will be tremendous.

The agent may choose to or not to shoot his or her face, but I will mention your name in the credits (if you are confident you have answered my queries well).

Hi.. could you bring me along?

Lovelle
30-12-12, 12:36
Market is always right, redhill is near tanglin, how to compare?

Yes it is fair for echelon to launch at 18xx to 2xxx. Wb launch how much. Meat we are comparing later

mcmlxxvi
30-12-12, 12:38
Hi.. could you bring me along?

If the project takes off, any +1 application pls submit b&w passport photo by pm'ing me thx. LOL

I will keep all posted.

yowetan
30-12-12, 12:40
If the project takes off, any +1 application pls submit b&w passport photo by pm'ing me thx. LOL

I will keep all posted.

Hi..I will like to go showflat with you and view the units.

phantom_opera
30-12-12, 12:40
Yes it is fair for echelon to launch at 18xx to 2xxx. Wb launch how much. Meat we are comparing later
Again how to compare launches at diff timing? I am just saying I see little capital appreciation potential in response to sis east lover, of course u can always rent out at decent yield at your launch price and try it as rental play

proud owner
30-12-12, 12:48
that why deleedon is moving suddenly....

I still believe the sudden surge in sales for D Leedon is due to developer giving extra perks to the marketing agents.

While external agents are given 1 to 1.6 pct Main marketing agents are getting a lot more.

Also I always believe Geylang is a prime piece of land.

Proximity to CBD n city centre and Marina bay.
Also.

The biggest clue to me is the construction of KPE.

It makes getting to Geylang so much easier and faster

Why?

To facilitate men with high and urgent urge?

Something is cooking there.

East Lover
30-12-12, 12:56
I still believe the sudden surge in sales for D Leedon is due to developer giving extra perks to the marketing agents.

While external agents are given 1 to 1.6 pct Main marketing agents are getting a lot more.

Also.

Why?

Good hint...

Douk
30-12-12, 13:01
Not sure about perks, haven't been visiting show rooms.

In then past few months, resale/subsale price has been inching up. It could be ppl start to see value in D Leedon.

Also.

Why?

chestnut
30-12-12, 14:13
Bro, u not in singapore lah... Capitaland dropped their pricing on some not so good stacks lah... So considered 'cheap' based on psf... The unit sizes caused the quantum to be big... So developers who build smaller 2 bedders but hire quantum will sell well... It is a quantum game

Also.

Why?