PDA

View Full Version : Just now i found an Ipone 5...

radha08
28-12-12, 19:05
Was at play ground with my kids and i saw an iphone 5 on the bench i asked around and a few maids said no but one very smart say that belong to my sir..i said ok can u call ur sir number then she said or no my sir phone white colour...:simmering:

Anyway it was lesson 101 for my kids...i took them to the NPP and handed the phone to the officer...then i told my daughter BE honest...wah nice feeling sial...:)

Honesty is the best policy my mama always say thats why she retired poor i guess...:banghead::banghead::banghead::D

sherlock
28-12-12, 19:23
That was nice of you... wished it was u who found my phone when I lost mine :beats-me-man:

CondoWE
28-12-12, 19:52
Was at play ground with my kids and i saw an iphone 5 on the bench i asked around and a few maids said no but one very smart say that belong to my sir..i said ok can u call ur sir number then she said or no my sir phone white colour...:simmering:

Anyway it was lesson 101 for my kids...i took them to the NPP and handed the phone to the officer...then i told my daughter BE honest...wah nice feeling sial...:)

Honesty is the best policy my mama always say thats why she retired poor i guess...:banghead::banghead::banghead::D

Did you put into record at the police post?

I hearsay that if no one claim after 3 or 6 months, the phone is your.... :scared-4: !

price
28-12-12, 19:55
i hope the police officer u handed to is honest

ikan bilis
28-12-12, 19:57
just now i lost 1 iphone 5.... i called my h/p number and the surrounding sounds like inside a police station... that police pretend pretend and refuse to return my iphone 5 back to me... don;t know which idiot bring my iphone-5 to police station !!.... :simmering:

(=>just kidding only lah !!... sgp police where got like that... ;) )

Sea Esta
28-12-12, 20:33
just now i lost 1 iphone 5.... i called my h/p number and the surrounding sounds like inside a police station... that police pretend pretend and refuse to return my iphone 5 back to me... don;t know which idiot bring my iphone-5 to police station !!.... :simmering:

Wahahaa... Is this call trolling? :D

East Lover
28-12-12, 20:39
Bro Radha, I'm proud of u! U did a good thing, especially in front of ur kid. U will get 福报 :p

P/s. I lost my iPhone last year as well. :banghead: I wish more n more Singaporean like you! :cheers6:

To pricely small fish - Don't like that lah :doh: Must be proud of Singapore lah!

irisng
28-12-12, 20:43
I found one normal phone in Korea and handed it to the tour guide. :banghead: :banghead: should had kept it for myself hor, maybe the tour guide had "pocketed" the phone.:(

johnkhaw
28-12-12, 22:32
There is an app called "Find my iPhone". If you have installed this app, you can easily locate your lost phone instantly via the GPS of the phone.

This is an advanced smartphone which will help you to locate it.

radha08
28-12-12, 23:28
tonite i shall sleep peacefully my conscience is CLEAR....i followed the path of honesty....:o

the path of dis-honesty ....damm that iphone 5 was so NICE....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

radha08
28-12-12, 23:30

as long as i did my part i dont care...:)

Werther
28-12-12, 23:51
as long as i did my part i dont care...:)
Well said, Radha! Proud of you...

zeamybro
29-12-12, 00:01
There is an app called "Find my iPhone". If you have installed this app, you can easily locate your lost phone instantly via the GPS of the phone.

This is an advanced smartphone which will help you to locate it.

Not just this, there is also an apps that will snap a photo of you with the front camera if you were try unlocking the phone. The photo will be sent to the owner.

Radha bro ... Well done!

radha08
29-12-12, 01:41
Not just this, there is also an apps that will snap a photo of you with the front camera if you were try unlocking the phone. The photo will be sent to the owner.

Radha bro ... Well done!

then there is another app that will automatically post a picture of me on condo.singapore forum and i will be exposed...:scared-1::scared-1::scared-1:...aiyo i think next time i see phone i act blur....:D:D:D

johnkhaw
29-12-12, 07:49
It is good that you returned the iPhone 5 to the police. Otherwise the owner of the iPhone 5 will come to your house with the police to arrest you!

As I said before, iPhone 5 has many advanced features such as GPS tracking, remote phone lock, remote data erase, etc. In the USA, many iPhone theives were caught after stealing the iphones. :tsk-tsk:

then there is another app that will automatically post a picture of me on condo.singapore forum and i will be exposed...:scared-1::scared-1::scared-1:...aiyo i think next time i see phone i act blur....:D:D:D

hopeful
29-12-12, 07:59
It is good that you returned the iPhone 5 to the police. Otherwise the owner of the iPhone 5 will come to your house with the police to arrest you!

As I said before, iPhone 5 has many advanced features such as GPS tracking, remote phone lock, remote data erase, etc. In the USA, many iPhone theives were caught after stealing the iphones. :tsk-tsk:

you mean iphone 5 can do all these without sim card, without wifi?

johnkhaw
29-12-12, 08:04
GPS tracking is independent of SIM card or WIFI.

zeamybro
29-12-12, 08:17

It happens in sg too. Don't need to be iPhone 5, as long as its ios5 and above, it can be done.

http://news.xin.msn.com/en/singapore/article.aspx?cp-documentid=5802093

radha08
29-12-12, 08:41

the thought never crossed my mind...ok ok maybe once...:D

ikan bilis
29-12-12, 09:40
don't care whatever new features iphone has.... next time you find an iphone 6 or 7... first thing just remove it's battery... :hell-hath-no-fury: :D

zeamybro
29-12-12, 09:49
don't care whatever new features iphone has.... next time you find an iphone 6 or 7... first thing just remove it's battery... :hell-hath-no-fury: :D

But iPhone is inbuilt battery leh....

ikan bilis
29-12-12, 09:54
then keep it inside a metal box, and find someway to drain the battery flat, if you do not want to damage it by force removal of battery.... :hell-hath-no-fury: :D

if you go remove the sim card, then sekali it can call the emergency line.... :banghead:

mcmlxxvi
29-12-12, 10:46

it will only trigger the alert the NEXT TIME it gets network signal.

clever resellers usually just flash away the ROM anyway once in their hands.

Guess our CSI expert not so CSI afterall when comes to mobile tech.... LOL

hopeful
29-12-12, 13:04
it will only trigger the alert the NEXT TIME it gets network signal.

clever resellers usually just flash away the ROM anyway once in their hands.

Guess our CSI expert not so CSI afterall when comes to mobile tech.... LOL

very fast to "put me down" le.
my reply was in response to johnkaw post that iphone5 have many anti-theft features, and thieves have been arrested.
So my reply is my question "can all these anti-theft work without sim card and/or wifi"?

if thieves are too stupid to do the basic things, then they deserve to be arrested.

as for another forummer comment that it will be reported stolen via emergency line, i dont think there is such a thing.

btw, that gives me another idea. buy secondhand handphones, either in singapore or overseas without id, then made hoax bomb calls to the police without sim card installed.

mcmlxxvi
29-12-12, 13:14
very fast to "put me down" le.
my reply was in response to johnkaw post that iphone5 have many anti-theft features, and thieves have been arrested.
So my reply is my question "can all these anti-theft work without sim card and/or wifi"?

if thieves are too stupid to do the basic things, then they deserve to be arrested.

as for another forummer comment that it will be reported stolen via emergency line, i dont think there is such a thing.

btw, that gives me another idea. buy secondhand handphones, either in singapore or overseas without id, then made hoax bomb calls to the police without sim card installed.

ohhhhhh ok ok la... brudder don liddat la okkk

McKinnon
29-12-12, 16:50
where's the super like button:cheers4:

zzz1
29-12-12, 17:00
But iPhone is inbuilt battery leh....
The battery is actually not built in. Is the back cover which is not able to open and seem to be built in..

hopeful
29-12-12, 22:07
Was at play ground with my kids and i saw an iphone 5 on the bench i....
Anyway it was lesson 101 for my kids...i took them to the NPP and handed the phone to the officer...then i told my daughter BE honest...wah nice feeling sial...:)......

how can you reject Santa Claus's gift to you? it is still christmas you know. due to weather problem, Santa is experiencing delays in delivering presents.

yowetan
29-12-12, 22:18
Can santa give me a Mt Sinai then?

buttercarp
29-12-12, 22:18
how can you reject Santa Claus's gift to you? it is still christmas you know. due to weather problem, Santa is experiencing delays in delivering presents.

You expect bro radha to accept a gift which belongs to someone.
Come on lah, he is a good hearted bro and deserves better things than second hand ones!

princess_morbucks
29-12-12, 22:20
Can santa give me a Mt Sinai then?

Naughty boy can only get charcoal.........

Shanhz
30-12-12, 08:56
not that i am advocating, but actuallly there are mobile shops that buy these phones from you at a low price.