PDA

View Full Version : What gadget did you buy for XMAS ?

Lovelle
27-12-12, 09:58
maybe time to share some other enjoyment.

for once , i bought a huge headphone to listen to gangnam style...

zeamybro
27-12-12, 10:36
I bought an ipad mini. I like it so much because it is so light and easy to carry with one hand, compared with my ipad2. I thought the size and weight are just right.

roly8
27-12-12, 10:53
maybe time to share some other enjoyment.

for once , i bought a huge headphone to listen to gangnam style...

not good for your ear lah...
:o

samuelk
27-12-12, 12:41
I bought a motoactv for my spouse. wife is a hardcore exercise person

stl67
27-12-12, 12:42
I got a new driver for golf.

imjason
27-12-12, 17:59
Nexus 7 ........

buttercarp
27-12-12, 18:57
Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
It has kept me occupied these few days.
I can't live without it.
I can't go back to my old phone.
This Note 2 is the ultimate.

chestnut
27-12-12, 19:08

Bro, u tried Scotty putter... The best in town... This one allow me to make money....

Hahahaha

zzz1
27-12-12, 19:18
I miss my golf session, down fr action aft develop back and knee ache!

zzz1
27-12-12, 19:20
Bro, u tried Scotty putter... The best in town... This one allow me to make money....

Hahahaha
Bro,u bet a lot right?:D

chestnut
27-12-12, 19:22
Bro,u bet a lot right?:D

Bro, actually I exaggerate lah... I bet small small in golf lah... It is the "pride" that is important.... The joy of victory and the agony of defeat. Hahahaha anyways, not many people want to bet with me nowadays, hahahaha... Thank goodness, they still want to play golf with me... Hhahaha

I am still a competitive person... Ai pia, ka a ya.....

rymccondo77
27-12-12, 19:27
I bought an ipad mini. I like it so much because it is so light and easy to carry with one hand, compared with my ipad2. I thought the size and weight are just right.

Bought a ipad mini too but for my wife.

I hope I get a chance to use it once in a while :).

zzz1
27-12-12, 20:03
Bro, actually I exaggerate lah... I bet small small in golf lah... It is the "pride" that is important.... The joy of victory and the agony of defeat. Hahahaha anyways, not many people want to bet with me nowadays, hahahaha... Thank goodness, they still want to play golf with me... Hhahaha

Of course la. Your kaki knew your standard already still can to bet..

Small bet ok la.. Play golf and betting can see a real person Ha haa..

I used to bet, but the wining goes into lunch treat and bottle upz...

cavaliver
27-12-12, 20:13

My wifey got one too cos k claim from company :D

mcmlxxvi
27-12-12, 20:15
I bought small gifts for my friends for xmas gathering.

I bought nothing else for myself.

Lovelle
27-12-12, 20:20
Nexus 7 ........

what is this ?

Lovelle
27-12-12, 20:21

do u play golf during office hours ?
must be director level...:D

chestnut
27-12-12, 20:26
do u play golf during office hours ?
must be director level...:D

I cannot play during weekends and holidays... My boss is at home.... Hahahahahaha

In Singapore - during office hrs. Out of Singapore - almost every biz trip. So my job quite tough lah, a lot of hard work and entertainment, and also career hazard - potential skin cancer... Lucky I dark skin... (I Chinese ah)... Hahahaha

chestnut
27-12-12, 20:31
Of course la. Your kaki knew your standard already still can to bet..

Small bet ok la.. Play golf and betting can see a real person Ha haa..

I used to bet, but the wining goes into lunch treat and bottle upz...

Sama sama.:cheers4: :cheers4:

Lovelle
27-12-12, 20:31
I cannot play during weekends and holidays... My boss is at home.... Hahahahahaha

In Singapore - during office hrs. Out of Singapore - almost every biz trip. So my job quite tough lah, a lot of hard work and entertainment, and also career hazard - potential skin cancer... Lucky I dark skin... (I Chinese ah)... Hahahaha

yeah, i know because when i was taking a cab. The driver told me, my client hor are all rich man, i pick them up at Bkt Timah home. They hor, book the cab thru credit card privilege service (ie. free service to airport), many fly to Perth to play gold....

he continued .... these rich ah pek hor...ai pee ai chee. Oredi free service also want to takan me and fetch another person on de way...and ask me to fetch them on arrival. The service only allowed departure service not to and fro ... hor...:D

buttercarp
27-12-12, 20:36
what is this ?

Nexus 7 is a tablet by Google.

I was also given a Sony Nex F3 camera.

Lovelle
27-12-12, 20:39
Nexus 7 is a tablet by Google.

I was also given a Sony Nex F3 camera.

yeah i just googled it , there is a lot of good review for galaxy note ...

what are u goin to do with a high end camera ? i am using LX5...easy for beginner

buttercarp
27-12-12, 20:49
yeah i just googled it , there is a lot of good review for galaxy note ...

what are u goin to do with a high end camera ? i am using LX5...easy for beginner

Actually the Nex F3 is not really user friendly and you have to know it inside to use it well.
Some functions are not easily accessible eg flash, you need to go through so many steps to turn it on and in certain mode the flash cannot be used.

Then there is no viewfinder so I find it difficult to focus just by looking at the screen especially on a bright sunny day.

I prefer the Sony cybershot DSC RX 100.
It is compact and user friendly and can take almost as equally good pictures as the Nex F3.