PDA

View Full Version : Read This?

CondoInterested
24-12-12, 07:23
Real Estate Riches (http://www.marshallcavendish.com/marshallcavendish/genref/Real-Estate-Riches_B24257_Singapore.aspx)

Building Your Real Estate Riches (http://www.marshallcavendish.com/marshallcavendish/genref/Building-Your-Real-Estate-Riches_B24401_Singapore.aspx)

Regulators
24-12-12, 10:40
care to share any new revelation from his book ? :D

CondoInterested
24-12-12, 15:10
One very interesting point mentioned about MRT near condo.

Sooner or later, as many condo have MRT near, it's no longer become advantage, but it's the other way round, those who do not have becomes disadvantaged.

Regulators
24-12-12, 17:57
for self stay, I don't want mrt track or station near my place, I treasure the peace around my place.

CondoInterested
24-12-12, 21:20
Do not have the first book, reading the second book which gives a summary of the earlier book in 1 Chapter and recollect what happen compare to what was written.

The following chapters of the second book, started in 29 Apr 2011 and last chapter 3 Feb 2012.

1 interesting statistic quoted from 4Q 2009 to 1Q 2011, 18 months property up 50%. It says, correction, if any, lucky 20%. hmm... so overall still 30% up, right? But also not yet happen.

It also say some good D9, D10 property are good price at the price of those new launch 99LH OCR.

Haven't complete reading yet.

Lovelle
24-12-12, 21:26
[QUOTE=Regulators]for self stay, I don't want mrt track or station near my place, I treasu

Nowadays once u go anywhere u see ppl everywhere. Endless crowd

darkseed73
26-12-12, 08:56
[QUOTE=Regulators]for self stay, I don't want mrt track or station near my place, I treasu

Nowadays once u go anywhere u see ppl everywhere. Endless crowd

Yeah.....I treasure my quite home....crowds gives me headache

irisng
27-12-12, 07:36
[quote=Lovelle]

Yeah.....I treasure my quite home....crowds gives me headache

Me too, I prefer quiet home. That's why I do not like shopping mall+residential home under 1 roof. It will be very noisy during festive seasons and parking/traffic jam may be another headache. MRT is not an issue if you have a car or that your activities are always around your area as long as there are some public transport that take you to the place that you want to go. That's my :2cents: .