PDA

View Full Version : Here's Why You Should Not Believe Everything You Read in Online Forum

mcmlxxvi
23-12-12, 14:15
Forum Posting and Article Spinner for SEO oDesk - Singapore

Personnel needed to post on property websites and forums. 2 Projects a week with 100 postings a project. Articles / Descriptions need to be spun and rewrite for every article posted. Must be committed and must be able to start immediately.

Need to post at least 50 postings a day. oDesk - 10 hours ago

https://www.odesk.com/o/jobs/job/Forum-Posting-and-Article-Spinner-for-SEO_~0156f5a0aef626208f/

Pynchmail
23-12-12, 15:26
So don't necessarily believe those recently registered with high post count talking about specific projects :scared-5:

richwang
23-12-12, 15:36
They didn't mention how much they are paying per hour.

I know there are "professionals" in China and India doing such job.
Very soon, those "jobs" may not reside in Singapore - as our rental and living costs are just not "competitive" enough.

Cheers!
Richard

mcmlxxvi
23-12-12, 15:39
I came across.another similar ad. $3 per article only. zzzzzzzzzz

richwang
23-12-12, 15:46
S$3 per article is not a bad money - maybe students should take the jobs up as writing assignments (if they cannot get the MOE Good Character Awards - I still don't understand why everything must be cheapened with a dollar amount!)

If the student can write well and fast, he/she can beat the best of MOE Good Character Award winners.

Thanks,
Richard

ikan bilis
23-12-12, 16:03
can some1 tell me why there is some recruiting advertisement... basic quit his job or what ??... :hell-hath-no-fury: :D

roly8
23-12-12, 16:04
They didn't mention how much they are paying per hour.

I know there are "professionals" in China and India doing such job.
Very soon, those "jobs" may not reside in Singapore - as our rental and living costs are just not "competitive" enough.

Cheers!
Richard
the cost of being first world..

:beats-me-man: