Admin, please remove that thread.
TIA.

moneytalk
22-12-12, 09:53
Yes, please do it asap! Thanks!

buttercarp
22-12-12, 10:03
Please vote in this thread and ignore the other similar one without poll option. Sorry for double post.

hopeful
22-12-12, 10:44
why not petition to remove "who is carbuncle" thread also?

mcmlxxvi
22-12-12, 10:49
I voted No.

because the photos were positive and painted the family in a positive light. it further reinforced that it is a tight knit family where everyone helps each other and also respect each other. I can see the family looks happy.

so I don't see why it is necessary actually.

star
22-12-12, 11:06
This is an open forum. Want to leave can leave.

buttercarp
22-12-12, 11:07
Now I cannot go on a date with Laguna cos she disappeared.:(

chiaberry
22-12-12, 11:09
Now I cannot go on a date with Laguna cos she disappeared.:(

How do you know it's the mum. Laguna could be the dad.

East Lover
22-12-12, 11:09
Sis Butter, you are so kind! I support u and laguna :p

zeamybro
22-12-12, 11:27
She has a beautiful family, beautiful daughter and son whom she should be very proud of. If I were the son, I would also be v proud of my mum. From her sharings in this forum, we all can tell she is a great mother, isn't it?

Laguna, everyone here is so envious of you and your family. Do come back ok?

minority
22-12-12, 11:39
delete the thread starter who started the "who is thread ". also delete and bar the one who posted the photo.

buttercarp
22-12-12, 11:52
She has a beautiful family, beautiful daughter and son whom she should be very proud of. If I were the son, I would also be v proud of my mum. From her sharings in this forum, we all can tell she is a great mother, isn't it?

Laguna, everyone here is so envious of you and your family. Do come back ok?

The problem is Envy is one of the 7 deadly sins.

buttercarp
22-12-12, 11:53
delete the thread starter who started the "who is thread ". also delete and bar the one who posted the photo.

Admin..... please please do so.

zeamybro
22-12-12, 12:01
The problem is Envy is one of the 7 deadly sins.

I wanna propose to mcm bro to add buttercarp as a 包青天X for her 侠义精神

Forum getting a bit tense this morn, hope everyone loosen up a little :cheers4:

irisng
22-12-12, 12:26
why not petition to remove "who is carbuncle" thread also?

He started his own thread, he is such a cute and funny man.

hopeful
22-12-12, 12:48

Carbuncle doesnt request for the thread to be removed and so nobody acts on his behalf.
Neither does Laguna request for thread to be removed and yet we have people asking threads to be removed on his/her behalf?

buttercarp
22-12-12, 12:53
Carbuncle doesnt request for the thread to be removed and so nobody acts on his behalf.
Neither does Laguna request for thread to be removed and yet we have people asking threads to be removed on his/her behalf?

Carbuncle accepts it.
Laguna quit.
So that's the difference.

radha08
22-12-12, 12:55
Carbuncle accepts it.
Laguna quit.

every MAN for himself...oops did i say something wrong:D:D:D

hopeful
22-12-12, 12:57
Carbuncle accepts it.
Laguna quit.

you sidestep the question
does Laguna ask the thread to be removed?
or did Laguna PM you to act on his/her behalf?

buttercarp
22-12-12, 13:17
you sidestep the question
does Laguna ask the thread to be removed?
or did Laguna PM you to act on his/her behalf?

He/she said she quit.
When you quit, it is the ultimate.
You just don't quit for fun.

No, Laguna did not pm me.
Laguna just disappeared!
I did this for him/her out of my free will as I feel that it is not justifiable.

Haiz my weekend spoilt by this.

PN
22-12-12, 13:25
Reality check

carbuncle started this own thread and ask people to guess who he really is. Although he only ask people to link him to other forumer nick, he's already asking for trouble. Yes, he is a victim but he is partly to blame as well. So cannot complain much.

Laguna has indicated many times that he/she want to remain just as Laguna. Only people he/she trusted meet and keeps her identity a secret. So when someone start a thread and try to link to Mrs Yap, the intention is already not simple. Eventually, some smart Alex will come out and make everyone happy. Laguna is a real victim.

buttercarp
22-12-12, 13:28
Reality check

carbuncle started this own thread and ask people to guess who he really is. Although he only ask people to link him to other forumer nick, he's already asking for trouble. Yes, he is a victim but he is partly to blame as well. So cannot complain much.

Laguna has indicated many times that he/she want to remain just as Laguna. Only people he/she trusted meet and keeps her identity a secret. So when someone start a thread and try to link to Mrs Yap. Eventually, some smart Alex will come out and make everyone happy. Laguna is a real victim.

I agree with you, bro.
That's why I feel it is so unjustified.

PN
22-12-12, 13:36
I agree with you, bro.
That's why I feel it is so unjustified.
But Laguna made a vital mistake. She mentioned too much about private life in the forum.

My advise
http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...6&postcount=82 (http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=342026&postcount=82)

howgozit
22-12-12, 15:58
Why delete the thread?

Not happy don't view and post on it.

If Laguna is indeed Mdm Soh, then she has herself to blame for dropping hints on her identity and agreeing to be interviewed and showcased on CNA. Didn't Laguna recently wanted to arrange a meet up too?

This move to appear on TV by the Yaps is clearly attention seeking. Whether its for themselves or their son Travis an aspiring property agent. If they are suffering from the "fallout" of their fame, they have only themselves to blame.

Hmmmm.... I am wondering if Laguna's departure is related to his/her recent suggestion to form a club of investors at $500k a unit.......

mcmlxxvi
22-12-12, 16:01
Reality check

Laguna has indicated many times that he/she want to remain just as Laguna. Only people he/she trusted meet and keeps her identity a secret. So when someone start a thread and try to link to Mrs Yap, the intention is already not simple. Eventually, some smart Alex will come out and make everyone happy. Laguna is a real victim.

Not smart Alex. Smart Alec.

mcmlxxvi
22-12-12, 16:03

thank you sister for you compliments...

roly8
22-12-12, 16:13
thank you sister for you compliments...
horny gay man also
:o

lol:D:D:D

mcmlxxvi
22-12-12, 16:37
horny gay man also

my hormones are still in working order so that would be expected, Mr ji hong. lol

chanelprincess34
22-12-12, 17:12
Why delete the thread?

Not happy don't view and post on it.

If Laguna is indeed Mdm Soh, then she has herself to blame for dropping hints on her identity and agreeing to be interviewed and showcased on CNA. Didn't Laguna recently wanted to arrange a meet up too?

This move to appear on TV by the Yaps is clearly attention seeking. Whether its for themselves or their son Travis an aspiring property agent. If they are suffering from the "fallout" of their fame, they have only themselves to blame.

Hmmmm.... I am wondering if Laguna's departure is related to his/her recent suggestion to form a club of investors at $500k a unit.......

100% agree with you

This is the "price" to pay for being so famous isn't it ?!
He/she want fame they have it now on TV and in forum.

By removing the thread won't change the fact that he/she will not return to forum as the same nick..why bother ?

radha08
22-12-12, 20:00
horny gay man also

Just like carbuncle:)

auroraborealis
22-12-12, 20:10
my god, just 1 day so much action here
since here property site, just tcss about property +/- general stuff la

cut ppl some slack lah :tsk-tsk:

joelx
22-12-12, 21:53
Pls remove the thread

irisng
23-12-12, 07:46
But Laguna made a vital mistake. She mentioned too much about private life in the forum.

My advise
http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...6&postcount=82

情不自禁. She treats the forummers like friends and share her knowledge but in the end get upset.

I think some of them do it without any ill intention, so hope that she can forgive and forget. But I just don't understand, since she doesn't mind to appear on the TV and share her investing knowledge, so what is the difference between on the TV and in the forum?:confused:

Reisor
23-12-12, 12:14
TIA.

The least that all should do is to remove thread.
Hi Laguna, your opinion & views given are respectable and always worth a second read. However, hope you can live and let live. All the best and I know you will still be active in virtual community in other ways.

mcmlxxvi
23-12-12, 13:19
since when did admin remove any thread or responded to any calls for one member to ban another?

never.

thats precisely why i love coming to this online hangout again and again, where this may well be the last spot on earth where true free speech is welcome and not moderated.

if there is moderation, carbuncle and togitv would long have been banned with the kind of topic and choice of words used. dont b naive and immature. for ur information, the characters of carbuncle and togitv were created to test and showcase the limits of this lovable forum. now u know the OB markers - they are non existent.

LONG LIVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH

(and fcuk u all... in the style of wendytan :)

princess_morbucks
23-12-12, 14:14
since when did admin remove any thread or responded to any calls for one member to ban another?

never.

thats precisely why i love coming to this online hangout again and again, where this may well be the last spot on earth where true free speech is welcome and not moderated.

if there is moderation, carbuncle and togitv would long have been banned with the kind of topic and choice of words used. dont b naive and immature. for ur information, the characters of carbuncle and togitv were created to test and showcase the limits of this lovable forum. now u know the OB markers - they are non existent.

(and fcuk u all... in the style of wendytan :)

Got lah.
If you are the TS or the victim and you plead with admin, they will remove.
Eh, I like FCUK brand leh, don't anyhow use their name!

mcmlxxvi
23-12-12, 14:19
Got lah.
If you are the TS or the victim and you plead with admin, they will remove.
Eh, I like FCUK brand leh, don't anyhow use their name!

lol, got meh? little princess can kindly jolt this lao uncle memory bo?

princess_morbucks
23-12-12, 14:30
lol, got meh? little princess can kindly jolt this lao uncle memory bo?

But the thread got removed already lah.

Leeds
23-12-12, 14:51

The call to ban certain member and to delete certain thread is understandable but also disturbing. Understandable is because a certain member had developed some form of kinship among members who hope to "right the wrong" believing their actions would provide comfort and support and show of comradeship.

Disturbing is because their collective efforts undermine the principle of free speech or opinion in the cyber world. It is also disturbing when in effect, no "law" has been broken by anyone here. The principle of free speech allows the free flow of information so that any reasonable man would be able to make proper decision or form informed opinion with free flow of information.

As evident here, there are people who support the call to ban and/ordelete the said thread and there are also people who believe otherwise.

If we could put aside our emotions and view this matter entirely from the perspective of having the "right to information"; then perhaps we could come to term with what is really happening here.

It is not surprising that more of such "opinioned" persons who actively participate in any public forum are likely to be "victims" of such doing because their opinions whether are of utmost sincerity, vested or bias are going to upset some portion of the community.

One has to be careful if one choose to participate and yet want to remain private. The ounce is on ourselves if we want to remain private.

mcmlxxvi
23-12-12, 15:02
The call to ban certain member and to delete certain thread is understandable but also disturbing. Understandable is because a certain member had developed some form of kinship among members who hope to "right the wrong" believing their actions would provide comfort and support and show of comradeship.

Disturbing is because their collective efforts undermine the principle of free speech or opinion in the cyber world. It is also disturbing when in effect, no "law" has been broken by anyone here. The principle of free speech allows the free flow of information so that any reasonable man would be able to make proper decision or form informed opinion with free flow of information.

As evident here, there are people who support the call to ban and/ordelete the said thread and there are also people who believe otherwise.

If we could put aside our emotions and view this matter entirely from the perspective of having the "right to information"; then perhaps we could come to term with what is really happening here.

It is not surprising that more of such "opinioned" persons who actively participate in any public forum are likely to be "victims" of such doing because their opinions whether are of utmost sincerity, vested or bias are going to upset some portion of the community.

One has to be careful if one choose to participate and yet want to remain private. The ounce is on ourselves if we want to remain private.

very well said,

however,,,,,

it's onus, not ounce. lol sorry couldnt resist.

mcmlxxvi
23-12-12, 15:04
But the thread got removed already lah.

i believe only those anti govt type posts or racist and or religion type would really kena delete.

so are sexually suggestive ones but,,,, carbuncle posts seem still all there lol

princess_morbucks
23-12-12, 15:07

Wise words!
So the plea to remove the thread is also a form of freedom of speech.

Leeds
23-12-12, 15:09
Wise words!
So the plea to remove the thread is also a form of freedom of speech.

The plea itself is but the call for action is not.