PDA

View Full Version : Urban Vista next to Tanah Merah MRT by Fragrance Group and World Class Land

newlaunchproperty
18-12-12, 09:33
<Upcoming Exciting Launch>
Urban Vista @ Tanah Merah

Launching soon in January 2013.
Foreigner Eligible

Project Name: Urban Vista next to Tanah Merah MRT
Developer: Fragrance Group Limited and World Class Land Pte Ltd
Tenure: 99 years
Type: Condo Development
Site Area: 13,998.5 sq m/ 150,679.85 sq ft
No. of Units: SOHO Concept Abt 580 units consisting: 1 bedrm | 2 bedrm | 3 bedrm | 4 bedrm | DK

Why Urban Vista:-
• Located in a SUPERB Location in DISTRICT 16
• Next to the Future Commercial Hub / Shopping Mall
• Close Proximity to Anglican High, Red Swastika School and coming Singapore University of Technology & Design
• Minutes to various shopping mall, amenities and recreation
• Mins drive to the Changi Airport, Singapore Expo, Changi Business Park, Changi Expo

For more info: http://www.urbanvista-condo.org/

Register with the Developer Sales Team @ 9789 8770 today!

Laguna
18-12-12, 09:39
<Upcoming Exciting Launch>
Urban Vista @ Tanah Merah

Launching soon in January 2013.
Foreigner Eligible

Project Name: Urban Vista next to Tanah Merah MRT
Developer: Fragrance Group Limited and World Class Land Pte Ltd
Tenure: 99 years
Type: Condo Development
Site Area: 13,998.5 sq m/ 150,679.85 sq ft
No. of Units: SOHO Concept Abt 580 units consisting: 1 bedrm | 2 bedrm | 3 bedrm | 4 bedrm | DK

Why Urban Vista:-
• Located in a SUPERB Location in DISTRICT 16
• Next to the Future Commercial Hub / Shopping Mall
• Close Proximity to Anglican High, Red Swastika School and coming Singapore University of Technology & Design
• Minutes to various shopping mall, amenities and recreation
• Mins drive to the Changi Airport, Singapore Expo, Changi Business Park, Changi Expo

For more info: http://www.urbanvista-condo.org/

Register with the Developer Sales Team @ 9789 8770 today!

please respect this forum, we already have a thread on this

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=15720&page=12

price
18-12-12, 12:26
spammerhttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pLChP5Pq5NI/SiSRIe-vBbI/AAAAAAAAABI/tPSZ1yEK8QI/S264/sKy-C.JPG
Sky Chui

newlaunchproperty
18-12-12, 22:24
please respect this forum, we already have a thread on this

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=15720&page=12
Hi Laguna,

I saw your forum thread and tot of posting this piece of info in your thread but got hold back, worrying i will hijack your thread if you are a fellow agent. My bad!
Mind if i post this in your thread while getting administrator to remove this thread? ;)

newlaunchproperty
18-12-12, 22:30
spammer
Sky Chui
Hi Price,

I have no intention to spam. My objective in all my posts is to provide relevant information on any upcoming launches to the forumers and of cos if there are any forumers who are interested to purchase for own stay or invest, i can assist on that. Dun like that leh.

Hmm... i have no idea where u got this 4 yrs old namecard but i appreciate if you can remove it to respect individual privacy. Thank you.:)

Pynchmail
18-12-12, 22:49
Hi Laguna,

I saw your forum thread and tot of posting this piece of info in your thread but got hold back, worrying i will hijack your thread if you are a fellow agent. My bad!
Mind if i post this in your thread while getting administrator to remove this thread? ;)

I think you are missing the point. The forum is for condo discussion and not for agents to advertise for free.

Pynchmail
18-12-12, 22:52
Hi Price,

I have no intention to spam. My objective in all my posts is to provide relevant information on any upcoming launches to the forumers and of cos if there are any forumers who are interested to purchase for own stay or invest, i can assist on that. Dun like that leh.

Hmm... i have no idea where u got this 4 yrs old namecard but i appreciate if you can remove it to respect individual privacy. Thank you.:)

You are welcome to provide relevant new information on upcoming launches but don't repeat what was already discussed and no need to provide link to your marketing website or your phone number.

newlaunchproperty
18-12-12, 23:00
Well noted guys! :ashamed1:

mcmlxxvi
19-12-12, 10:08
aiyo. property agent still need what privacy?!?

your photo etc is plastered everywhere online in all your ads.

I thought all property agents, in fact all kinds of agents should be thick skinned no? so shy how to be one? plus not like you ugly or what.... lol

just gah gah hoot la!!!!

newlaunchproperty
19-12-12, 11:50
aiyo. property agent still need what privacy?!?

your photo etc is plastered everywhere online in all your ads.

I thought all property agents, in fact all kinds of agents should be thick skinned no? so shy how to be one? plus not like you ugly or what.... lol

just gah gah hoot la!!!!
Haha true true but not with the word spammer la brO. There are many others who post advertisements in here also.

Anyway, one cannot satisfy everyone in the forum. One man's poison is another man's meat! Folks who are not interested can just ignore. I believe there are still other folks who interested in such piece of information or personal updates on specific requested projects in their personal mailbox.

After all, i do respect Laguna and Price views.

Cheers. :cheers4:

mcmlxxvi
19-12-12, 12:14
A good attitude makes all the difference!

cheers

newlaunchproperty
03-01-13, 23:55
A good attitude makes all the difference!

cheers
Yes bro. Cheers. :)

mcmlxxvi
04-01-13, 09:46
Yes bro. Cheers. :)

Any updates?

newlaunchproperty
04-01-13, 12:51
Any updates?
Most of the information are out in draft forms including the floor plans which are discussed in Bro Laguna thread. We are still waiting for the actual floor plans to be released by developer which i believe within next week. Stay tuned. I will update in Bro Laguna thread. :)

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=15720

Meanwhile, you guys might want to stay tune on my website at www.urbanvista-condo.org :47:

Cheers.