PDA

View Full Version : New Launch @ Lor 24 (Edenz Loft)

Vstar
17-12-12, 02:24
Project Name : Edenz Loft

Developer: A Development PTD LTD

Description : Proposed erection of 8-storey residential flat (42 units) development with swimming pool and pool deck on the 8th floor.

District : 14

Site Area : 7179 Sqft

Tenure : Freehold

T O P : 2015

Recreational Facilities : Swimming Pool , BBQ Area , Pool Deck

Units available:

Type A #02-01 to #08-01 (41sqm/441sqft) 1 Bedroom

Type B #02-02 to #08-02 (39sqm/420sqft) 1+1 Bedroom

Type C #02-03 to #08-03 (39sqm/420sqft) 1+1 Bedroom

Type D #02-04 to #08-04 (40sqm/431sqft) 1 Bedroom

Type E #02-05 to #08-05 (41sqm/436sqft) 1+1 Bedroom

Type F #02-06 to #08-06 (48sqm/517sqft) 1+1 Bedroom

Total units: 42

Price: $1315psf onwards.

Please call 97835347 to view sales gallery.

Please feel free to discuss here.

Thank you!!!

price
17-12-12, 07:29
Vstar :scared-1:

where every agent is a director!

http://cdn-sg1.pgimgs.com/images/thumb/0/4/6/9/0469ff10781746_1_V120B.jpg
http://www.commercialguru.com.sg/agent/mr-amos-tay-168420/amos-tay

Kanarazu
17-12-12, 07:42
Geylang not subjected to 70sqm rule?

Vstar
17-12-12, 10:09
Director a name only la bro.

The developers bought the land b4 the new ruling so still can.

price
17-12-12, 10:18
Director a name only la bro.

The developers bought the land b4 the new ruling so still can.
just a name? Mr. Amos Tay read up more! Directorships not to play play 1 leh

http://www.acra.gov.sg/NR/rdonlyres/A6403CE6-E4CD-43A7-A49F-B5D5B91A04D6/0/SCReportChpt1Directors.pdf
http://www.rikvin.com/faq/singapore-company-directors/

wendytan
17-12-12, 10:48
Lorong 24 ? So how many prostitute will passby there each and every day ?

Vstar
17-12-12, 10:51
Lorong 24 ? So how many prostitute will passby there each and every day ?

Now u go there see confirm still got la. But if you go there now, you can see the whole stretch of terrace house all enbloc liao.

Coming up there will be a few more projects alot the whole stretch of Lor 24.

wendytan
17-12-12, 10:59
Now u go there see confirm still got la. But if you go there now, you can see the whole stretch of terrace house all enbloc liao.

Even better for WHORE Lor...Because can SOLICIT RICH PEOPLE Mah ! :spliff:

And also can SLEEP inside their terrace house ! :rolleyes:

Laguna
17-12-12, 15:45
For Geylang, the 70 sm does not apply
From URA
CBD and Geylang
Regarding your concern about residential areas with GPRs higher than 1.4 in the Master Plan, the infrastructural provisions in these estates are planned to support higher density developments. Hence, there is no immediate need for further controls on top of the minimum plot size control. This is unlike the GPR 1.4 areas, which were planned to be low-density residential estates and typically only have small local access roads that are not designed to cope with the large influx of small residential units seen in recent times.

Residential developments within the CBD area are generally intended to be of a higher-density envisaged for urban city living. While the units may be small in size, the road network and provision are planned for much higher densities. We have not observed similar problems resulting from a high number of residential units in the CBD area. As the main issue is the overloading of the infrastructure network and not the size of units, we feel that there is no need for additional controls on top of the minimum plot size control at this point.

In the case of Geylang, the area comprises of a mix of various uses with a very different character as compared to that of a typical low-density residential estate. In addition, the developments in Geylang are generally party-wall developments or shophouses, and are already guided by the Geylang Urban Design Guidelines (GUDG). However, we understand your concerns and will continue to monitor the situation for these areas as well. If the situation warrants it, we will fine-tune the guidelines for specific localised areas.

price
17-12-12, 18:40

I can't bring myself to engage a Director who looks and speaks like a kid to be my agent :banghead:

mcmlxxvi
17-12-12, 18:44
No comments about the Director.... coz every property agent these days have this title, mind you, this Director is not company Director or Board of Director that Director, different one

but I think his bee hive hairdo is powerz

irisng
18-12-12, 07:32
Wonder whether will there be a revamp in Geylang. Few months back, went to Geylang to have the "you tiao" + "tau huay", saw the notice that they are shifting to either Lorong 24 or Lorong 24A, can't really remember.

property_finder
05-01-13, 15:31
Anyone viewed this project and what are your views?

Thanks.

JAFCO
05-01-13, 17:39
Anyone viewed this project and what are your views?

Thanks.

There is still whorehouse just beside? If not that area is shaping up to be highly residential....

bargain hunter
15-01-13, 11:56
6 sold in dec at 1356psf

Adam Goi
25-03-13, 23:32
Yes, the street is overrun by vice activities and it won't go away simply because they are building new residential projects.

There are still many unit here which are unable to go enbloc for various reason, thus the brothels are merely moving to the next neighbouring unit.

I can say all these because I live in Jalan Suka and we'll still fighting for a safer and orderly area via the FB page 'Save Jalan Suka - Lorong 24' ...

So to all prospective home-owners and investors, please be discerning.

property_finder
26-03-13, 00:07
Hi Adam,

I have watched your videos and emphasized with your situation.

Owing to your unique experience of staying at Jalan Suka for many years, I have some questions and hope you can enlighten me. I do not trust property agents' opinions on this subject as they offer biased views only to sell the project.

What is your recommendation for a family (with females age ranging from pre-teen daughter to mother who is over fifty) who is considering purchasing and staying in an apartment at Lorong 24? Shall we commit or choose an upper lorong, say from 28 onwards?

Have you experienced anything dangerous to you or your family's personal safety, and what are are the precautions you will recommend to take if we choose to stay at lorong 24?

Do you face difficulties when you (or someone you know) try to rent or sell your property?
Has the vice situation actually improved, or deteriorated over the past few years, and any chance of it getting better?

Thanks in advance,

Adam Goi
26-03-13, 09:33
Hi Adam,

I have watched your videos and emphasized with your situation.

Owing to your unique experience of staying at Jalan Suka for many years, I have some questions and hope you can enlighten me. I do not trust property agents' opinions on this subject as they offer biased views only to sell the project.

What is your recommendation for a family (with females age ranging from pre-teen daughter to mother who is over fifty) who is considering purchasing and staying in an apartment at Lorong 24? Shall we commit or choose an upper lorong, say from 28 onwards?

Have you experienced anything dangerous to you or your family's personal safety, and what are are the precautions you will recommend to take if we choose to stay at lorong 24?

Do you face difficulties when you (or someone you know) try to rent or sell your property?
Has the vice situation actually improved, or deteriorated over the past few years, and any chance of it getting better?

Thanks in advance,

Hi PF, to answer your queries, I just share my story briefly.

I will be moving out probably by the end of the year as I'll be settling down. Though I'm very used to the location and even thought of moving to a unit in the 'less glamorous Lorongs', I have been receiving reports from public as well as friends that they are either seeing more prostitutes appearing outside their properties or their neighbouring units are used to house them and start to operate as brothels! These reports are coming from the 'less glamorous Lorongs'! As such I've decided, given what I've seen and heard over the years, that if I plan to raise a family and do not want the females to be harrassed or seen as 'another piece of meat', I should even consider getting a unit within Geylang.
As for renting it out, unless they are single males who do not mind the lack of security here, you can't really find ready tenants, unless they are foreign workers or vice operators. In fact, we are experiencing this problem now, given the inconsiderate, selfish decisions by our ex and some current neighbours who chose to rent to vice operators as they are the ones who are keen to operate their business from there.
For me, I have to be vigilant at all times, given the vice operators know that I blew the whistle and constantly posting their videos and pictures so as to pressure the authorities to take action.
We don't look forward to weekends and holidays as the street is swarmed with prostitutes and worse still, the hordes of noisy strangers.
As night falls, we dare not even step out, thus we always ensure we padlock my gates, install a CCTV and that we have enough food in the house. We usually pray hard that our property and our parked car are not vandalised by them.
In short, the vice situation here remains bad and I personally don't have much confidence in the authorities that they can improve or even change things. It seems like over here, it's an exception; rule of the law is non-existent.
I'm still fighting for a safer neighbourhood given my elderly mom couldn't bear to leave as it's her nest, a keepsake left to her by my late father. As for me, since I do not have to run the risk of having strangers and prostitutes loitering outside my place and even ending up living next to me, I have reluctantly decided to move away from geylang area.
As said these are just my views, as a resident who have been living here my whole life, taking on the authorities (which is always a dangerous thing) as well as the vice operators for years.
It is really up to you.

siewsphone
26-03-13, 10:38
Hi Adam,

Sad to know this, do you think lorong 30 and further up will have better situation?

I will be moving out probably by the end of the year as I'll be settling down. Though I'm very used to the location and even thought of moving to a unit in the 'less glamorous Lorongs', I have been receiving reports from public as well as friends that they are either seeing more prostitutes appearing outside their properties or their neighbouring units are used to house them and start to operate as brothels! These reports are coming from the 'less glamorous Lorongs'! As such I've decided, given what I've seen and heard over the years, that if I plan to raise a family and do not want the females to be harrassed or seen as 'another piece of meat', I should even consider getting a unit within Geylang.
As for renting it out, unless they are single males who do not mind the lack of security here, you can't really find ready tenants, unless they are foreign workers or vice operators. In fact, we are experiencing this problem now, given the inconsiderate, selfish decisions by our ex and some current neighbours who chose to rent to vice operators as they are the ones who are keen to operate their business from there.
For me, I have to be vigilant at all times, given the vice operators know that I blew the whistle and constantly posting their videos and pictures so as to pressure the authorities to take action.
We don't look forward to weekends and holidays as the street is swarmed with prostitutes and worse still, the hordes of noisy strangers.
As night falls, we dare not even step out, thus we always ensure we padlock my gates, install a CCTV and that we have enough food in the house. We usually pray hard that our property and our parked car are not vandalised by them.
In short, the vice situation here remains bad and I personally don't have much confidence in the authorities that they can improve or even change things. It seems like over here, it's an exception; rule of the law is non-existent.
I'm still fighting for a safer neighbourhood given my elderly mom couldn't bear to leave as it's her nest, a keepsake left to her by my late father. As for me, since I do not have to run the risk of having strangers and prostitutes loitering outside my place and even ending up living next to me, I have reluctantly decided to move away from geylang area.
As said these are just my views, as a resident who have been living here my whole life, taking on the authorities (which is always a dangerous thing) as well as the vice operators for years.
It is really up to you.

Adam Goi
26-03-13, 10:45
Hi Adam,

Sad to know this, do you think lorong 30 and further up will have better situation?

I would say as of now, the situation is certainly better than Lorong 24 but for how long?

Don't be surprised if you find them on the street, and as mentioned, end up to be your neighbours as they are 'displaced' by the new housing projects in other Lorongs.

To date, I only see a 'hands-off' policy practised by the local authorities as there are no improvements.

mcmlxxvi
26-03-13, 10:46
Dear Adam,

first, thanks so much to make those videos showing how so bad it is over there. jln suka is such an iconic st name that it will go to waste if it is overtaken completely by vice.

as the only (registered) gay in the village, i strongly suggest all transient gays of this forum buy into Geylang. the whole nine yards, or shall i say, 40 lorongs. turn it into a pink Gayland. then all the cb streetwalkers will definitely cease in no time due to no business. and gays are too atas to ply their trade under hot sun and dim litted streets anyway. we prefer luxurious natural rainforests and huge carparks.

im not being irreverent, as i m vested in gayland maself.

mcmlxxvi
26-03-13, 10:52
I would say as of now, the situation is certainly better than Lorong 24 but for how long?

Don't be surprised they find them on the street, and as mentioned, end up to be your neighbours as they are 'displaced' by the new housing projects in other Lorongs.

To date, I only see a 'hands-off' policy practised by the local authorities as there are no improvements.

yes siewsphone, even if pros enter lor 30, it will be at an 'idyllic' pace... lol... so not to worry ya. :scared-2:

siewsphone
26-03-13, 12:28
yes siewsphone, even if pros enter lor 30, it will be at an 'idyllic' pace... lol... so not to worry ya. :scared-2:

lol...looks like you know which project I vested :D

irisng
26-03-13, 12:32

It is really up to you.

The further I read about your story, the more I get angry. Feel so sorry for you to have to stay in such an environment for so many years. In the 1st place, vice should not be located at the residential areas be it private or public housing as it causes unsecure and nusiance to the residents. I also wish that Geylang can be transformed into a more livable place given its good location and amenities. It will be a waste to throw this valuable land away to "those people". Some people are simply selfish, to them money is more important than conscience, that's why they don't mind to rent to "those people". I also wish that authority can take a deeper action in looking this matter instead of just sending policemen over there. No use, because policemen cannot be there for 24 hrs a day. I hope that by then I will be still around to see the new of Geylang should there be any transformation.

irisng
26-03-13, 12:57
Geylang seems to be a "NOBODY CHILD". Where are our parents?:scared-3:

Adam Goi
26-03-13, 13:44
Geylang seems to be a "NOBODY CHILD". Where are our parents?:scared-3:

The 父母官 have abandoned us; we're like 'orphans' here ...

Adam Goi
04-04-13, 16:00
Hi to all, just an update. Some construction works have begun on the stretch nearest to Jalan Suka which I assume it's not 1 Loft.

By the way, I'm arranging an appointment with the CO of Geylang NPC so as to touch base and allow both sides to understand the situation better as well as getting some 'real updates'.

Will keep you posted, if you are interested.

irisng
04-04-13, 22:00
Hi to all, just an update. Some construction works have begun on the stretch nearest to Jalan Suka which I assume it's not 1 Loft.

By the way, I'm arranging an appointment with the CO of Geylang NPC so as to touch base and allow both sides to understand the situation better as well as getting some 'real updates'.

Will keep you posted, if you are interested.

Thanks for the update. Why not you start with a new thread about Geylang updates instead of posting the same message on the individual thread?

babyt
04-04-13, 22:25
#1 loft occupies the space of the first 7 terrace houses from coffeeshop...are the construction there? but sld be edenz loft since it is the first project along 24 to be launched.

Adam Goi
05-04-13, 10:19
Thanks for the update. Why not you start with a new thread about Geylang updates instead of posting the same message on the individual thread?

Can I? It's not pertaining to a certain project per se. In addition, I'm not sure about the forum rules here, unlike ClubSNAP which I know very well ...

Adam Goi
05-04-13, 10:24
#1 loft occupies the space of the first 7 terrace houses from coffeeshop...are the construction there? but sld be edenz loft since it is the first project along 24 to be launched.

Nope, no work yet for the 1st 7 terrace houses. By the way I've also found out that a few terrace houses will remain between 1 Loft and Edenz Loft so I assume at the end of the day, this stretch of Lorong 24 will have a mixture of residential buildings ... two spanking new projects sandwiching a few aged, looking terraces ...

babyt
06-04-13, 00:01
there will be 4 projects along lorong 24.

if u use map.gov.sg ... u can see 4 projects listed. left 1 more project beside Esso not yet launch.

#1 Loft
Edenz Loft
The Octet
Residences One (not yet launch)

acidic.straw
06-04-13, 10:56
Can I? It's not pertaining to a certain project per se. In addition, I'm not sure about the forum rules here, unlike ClubSNAP which I know very well ...

No necessarily related to specific project but so long as the subject matter relates to impact to properties along that area, I think shld be ok. Alternatively, you can post under the General forum. As a whole, the moderators here are more low-key, flexible and mature than clubsnap's who can be quite snappy at times (no offence but that's my sense).

Adam Goi
07-04-13, 20:37
No necessarily related to specific project but so long as the subject matter relates to impact to properties along that area, I think shld be ok. Alternatively, you can post under the General forum. As a whole, the moderators here are more low-key, flexible and mature than clubsnap's who can be quite snappy at times (no offence but that's my sense).

Okay lah, they are basically photographers so it's expected they are 'snappy', heh ...

ernsttay
17-05-13, 13:09
Dear all,

If you have difficulties in getting a bank loan that is not SIBOR linked, I can help to introduce a banker that will offer a bank loan at SIBOR + X rate.

Please private message me or email me at [email protected]

Thanks and Regard

ECOS
28-02-14, 08:58
Hey guys, I got a call from an agent that they are selling the left over units with lowest price from about $571k for 1 bedder unit. How do you think?

babyt
28-02-14, 11:21
good buy. u cant get that price for a freehold beside CBD.

rontan_83
28-02-14, 12:10
Hey guys, I got a call from an agent that they are selling the left over units with lowest price from about $571k for 1 bedder unit. How do you think?

Are u willing to stay with prostitute? If ok,it shouldn't be a problem.

eddiettc
01-11-15, 00:13
Anyone know when edenz loft TOP?