PDA

View Full Version : What to look for when purchasing a Refrigerator

DylanTan
11-12-12, 07:32
Other than size that fits the family, what else do we consider when getting a refrigerator?

Buying Guide for Refrigerator (http://www.renonation.sg/blog/34/Buying_Guide_for_Refrigerator.html)

Allthepies
11-12-12, 07:46
Other than size that fits the family, what else do we consider when getting a refrigerator?

Buying Guide for Refrigerator (http://www.renonation.sg/blog/34/Buying_Guide_for_Refrigerator.html)

depends on whether for own use or for tenants :D:D

kane
11-12-12, 08:00
For tenants, simple 2 door will do in most cases. For own use. Get multiple door, get colour scheme that fits ID, and the list goes on.

ikan bilis
11-12-12, 08:54
"What to look for when purchasing a Refrigerator..."

something with a lock that you can open it once after every 3hrs.... so that you do not consume too much junk food or tidbits.... :rolleyes: ;)

zeamybro
11-12-12, 09:35
I will get one that has the maximized in built capacity ... Some fridge looks big on the outside but has a v small capacity only. So when buying fridge must also compare the capacity

bakasa2002
11-12-12, 09:59
speaking of which, how do you guys get around the problem that some developers do not give the white goods like coffee, market, washer fridge, oven etc, then when collect keys, there will be a few 'lobang' here and there. Is it possible to get the right dimension of white goods or need to customise some furniture fixture like say if the space is for 2 door fridge but you decided to get a std one?

mcmlxxvi
11-12-12, 11:09
TS is not seriously asking a question, bros. Wakey wakey.

He is just promoting his blog.

buttercarp
11-12-12, 11:13

Yalor, all his posts are about his renonation blog.

zeamybro
11-12-12, 11:39

Ya just like the Daniel33 guy who started an innocent looking thread seeking views on led lamps, invited quite a number of kind advices of bros/sis here, only to turn out to be an advertiser .....

Nevertheless, give us a topic to start tcss again, esp so after carbuncle went MIA and stop creating interesting topics/threads for us :D :D

Kanarazu
11-12-12, 13:55
Buy those 4 ticks type. Those 勾三搭四 type.

spyro
11-12-12, 16:09
Buy those 4 ticks type. Those 勾三搭四 type.

LOL:D Good one.

DylanTan
13-12-12, 10:38
Yalor, all his posts are about his renonation blog.

Sobzz..

Hope you all don't mind! :D

I try to only post interesting topics that my blooger writes. Not all, not all. hahaha.

Personally, I use a Hitachi brand fridge... damn noisy after just 1 year. Nowadays, I guess everything will start to show it's true colours once the warrenty is up! :simmering:

I've been longing to buy fisher & paykel brands, but hell it's expensive for a fridge. Anyone use it before? Is it really goooood?

mcmlxxvi
13-12-12, 10:40
Sobzz..

I try to only post interesting topics that my blooger writes. Not all, not all. hahaha.

Personally, I use a Hitachi brand fridge... damn noisy after just 1 year. Nowadays, I guess everything will start to show it's true colours once the warrenty is up! :simmering:

I've been longing to buy fisher & paykel brands, but hell it's expensive for a fridge. Anyone use it before? Is it really goooood?

A guy named Dylan who AC and sobzzz.... i like... :D

BTW anybody have any experience with SMEG?
Good to look at but are they any good INSIDE?
Lasting not?

irisng
15-12-12, 21:43
Sobzz..

I'm using Fisher & Paykel brand now, already >10 yrs, but I think I prefer Mitsubishi brand, don't need to ask me why I like Mitsubishi brand, I also don't know why, heehee.:ashamed1: