PDA

View Full Version : Wee Hur bags Parc Centros construction deal

reporter2
10-12-12, 17:48
http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/archive/saturday/premium/companies/others/wee-hur-bags-parc-centros-construction-deal-20121208

Published December 08, 2012

Wee Hur bags Parc Centros construction deal

By carine lee

WEE Hur Holdings yesterday said its construction arm, Wee Hur Construction, has been awarded the $150 million building construction contract for the Parc Centros condominium in Punggol.

Parc Centros is a 65 per cent-owned joint venture project under the group's wholly-owned property development arm, Wee Hur Development. WM (Punggol Central) Pte Ltd and ZACD (Punggol Central) Pte Ltd hold the remaining stakes in Wee Hur (Punggol Central) Pte Ltd, a joint venture established in January 2012.

A 99-year leasehold property consisting of eight blocks of 16-storey buildings, Parc Centros will yield 618 condominium units. The project was launched in July this year and is already fully sold.

"The group's property development arm will continue to work hard to bring more construction orders to our construction arm," said Wee Hur's executive chairman and managing director Goh Yeow Lian.

While it is not expected to have a material impact on the consolidated net tangible assets per share and consolidated earnings per share of the group for the financial year ending Dec 31, 2012, the latest deal brings the group's order book to about $540 million, with a steady stream of activities through to FY2015.

Wee Hur Construction is currently busy with the construction of its ongoing projects, among which are its own industrial property development project Premier@Kaki Bukit and residential development project Urban Residences.

kane
10-12-12, 18:01
Why would they have given it to any other contractor?

mcmlxxvi
10-12-12, 19:59
hur hur hur... yawns

bakasa2002
10-12-12, 20:30
Why would they have given it to any other contractor?

Hahaha ... Indeed ... It should be making news they have given it to Sim Lian, etc. ;)

radha08
10-12-12, 21:14
stupidest NEWS ever...u mean macdonalds will let burger king sell its burgers...:doh: :doh: :doh:

buttercarp
10-12-12, 21:20
stupidest NEWS ever...u mean macdonalds will let burger king sell its burgers...:doh: :doh: :doh:

LOL....
Mabbe in future they will merge?

Side track abit.
I really like MacDonald and Hungry Jack in Sydney. The chicken is definitely much more delicious than Singapore's.
Here in Singapore, I dislike fast food.

radha08
10-12-12, 22:31
LOL....
Mabbe in future they will merge?

Side track abit.
I really like MacDonald and Hungry Jack in Sydney. The chicken is definitely much more delicious than Singapore's.
Here in Singapore, I dislike fast food.

sis in spore WHY would u want to eat fast food...:confused: ..last weekend i had chicken rice at this place REALLY yummy :cheers5: ..hawker centre but real good and CHEAP>>:D

http://sg.openrice.com/singapore/restaurant/you-mei-wei-chicken-rice/21342/

buttercarp
10-12-12, 22:53
sis in spore WHY would u want to eat fast food...:confused: ..last weekend i had chicken rice at this place REALLY yummy :cheers5: ..hawker centre but real good and CHEAP>>:D

http://sg.openrice.com/singapore/restaurant/you-mei-wei-chicken-rice/21342/
Wow, thanks bro for the recommendation!
Sometimes my children eat fast food.
Dunno why kids love fast food.
So I have to join them.
Same family so do same things together, similar to Wee Hur holdings and Wee Hur construction:) .

radha08
10-12-12, 23:17
Wow, thanks bro for the recommendation!
Sometimes my children eat fast food.
Dunno why kids love fast food.
So I have to join them.
Same family so do same things together, similar to Wee Hur holdings and Wee Hur construction:) .

haha mine too mcdonalds is their favourite...:D