PDA

View Full Version : Samsung Galaxy S4

phantom_opera
09-12-12, 15:03
No wonder AAPL crashed

http://news.omy.sg/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/images/201212/20121209/20121209_grl_wrn_galaxys4.jpg

roly8
09-12-12, 15:42
wow!

is it the new s4?

me still holding onto my sgs v1 till now..
:o

buttercarp
09-12-12, 16:24
I have to change phone soon.
My xperia arc s is becoming less sensitive to touch :( and produces delayed reaction.
In the past, all of my phones lasted 2 years till the end of the contract.
This one is only slightly more than 1 year.

minority
09-12-12, 16:37
I have to change phone soon.
My xperia arc s is becoming less sensitive to touch :( and produces delayed reaction.
In the past, all of my phones lasted 2 years till the end of the contract.
This one is only slightly more than 1 year.

ur expectation has improved faster... ;) lets think of it this way in the 80s with apple or Apple II we are happy with the 3 color and speed. and today we are looking at quad or Octa Core processing , 400hz refresh rate TV with billions of color..

but our usage of devices are getting shorter n shorter compared to decades ago. How is that so? and we are getting tired or finding out devices need refresh..

in the 80s. when we buy TV we are expecting the TV to use 10-20 yrs.. now.. lucky u go pass 5 yrs of usage. ( not saying tat the TV become faulty. My LCD TV is running a good 6yrs) but people feel the need to change. no long like my parents times or grand parents times where they hope to use until cannot use. Repair a few times then throw away ...

I think one of the reasons is the affluence of the society. As we get more prosperous we consume more.

hyenergix
09-12-12, 17:10
I'm v happy w my new hp battery ($18 only). It is even higher capacity n can recharge faster. I will not b changing hp for e next 2 yrs+. It is already overpowerful (dual core) for me at this pt. I suppose $ can b put to better use n less resources will b wasted.

radha08
09-12-12, 18:18
i dont understand purpose of the bending screen

kane
09-12-12, 18:58
Apple will go down the road of sony.

august
09-12-12, 19:39
my galaxy S3 is perfect for me.

kranjipioneer
09-12-12, 19:54
i dont understand purpose of the bending screen

I like. Can put in my back pocket and it'll bend (not break) when I sit down.

mcmlxxvi
10-12-12, 12:56
Imagine everytime you pull it out of the jeans pocket you need to straighten it to use it. Plus you can't guarantee you achieve 100% flat. Bad for eyesight.

Picture this. Instead of swiping action everyone is doing on the phone, people will be looking for tables and walls to 'comb' their phone flat against.

azeoprop
10-12-12, 13:21
Finally a product that fully use the OLED technology. Such ultra thin flexible OLED display has been in intensive research since the late 90s. In October 2008, Samsung showcased the world's thinnest OLED display, also the first to be "flappable" and bendable, but a proper mass market product using this technology has yet to be produced.....until now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OLED

:cheers4: