PDA

View Full Version : condotel.....

ikan bilis
08-12-12, 20:56
help !!... i do not like condotel concept... but i do not have enough fire power to shoot them down.... :scared-2:

http://forum.channelnewsasia.com/showthread.php?299723-Did-anyone-invest-in-this-Hibiscus-Villa-at-Port-Dickson

roly8
08-12-12, 21:05
huh??

why u refer a off the sea property?

sh
08-12-12, 21:33
If anything happen, you don't even own a piece of land, your own a piece of sea:scared-1:

buttercarp
08-12-12, 21:57
This one reminds me of my trip to Golden Palm tree resort in Sepang.
The beach there is dirty and muddy.
Straits of Malacca water is usually dirty.
There was nothing around there.

radha08
08-12-12, 22:41
the whole world loves selling property to singaporeans...sure can find a lot of goondu who will buy...just show them nice photo and high rental yield ....:D:D:D

hyenergix
09-12-12, 06:50
Some condo mania in Malaysia right now. Be careful of what you are buying for. Interest rates can go up very high and exchange rate can swing to give negative yields. Given the local average pay, I don't think rental can support current new launch prices nor will there be a big supply of buyers to buy subsale from you at even higher prices. May end up $ locked there indefinitely.

leesg123
09-12-12, 13:43
Some condo mania in Malaysia right now. Be careful of what you are buying for. Interest rates can go up very high and exchange rate can swing to give negative yields. Given the local average pay, I don't think rental can support current new launch prices nor will there be a big supply of buyers to buy subsale from you at even higher prices. May end up $ locked there indefinitely.
Choose wisely,do homework. Not all are problematic.
My klcc condo already up 10% in 1 yr, gross rental yield 5.7%

Not say fantastic, but good to diversify. But choose carefully.