PDA

View Full Version : Anybody been to legoland...

radha08
08-12-12, 14:56
How is it? My kids bugging me to bring them after my drive up to KL last week in my...VEXUS...:confused:..(Vios that feels like Lexus...WAHAHA:D:D:D)..i dont mind making another trip up as they have a package at puteri springs resort with tickets to legoland...so might try that...

Anybody got comments/tips if they been there...:cheers5:

buttercarp
08-12-12, 15:12
How is it? My kids bugging me to bring them after my drive up to KL last week in my...VEXUS...:confused:..(Vios that feels like Lexus...WAHAHA:D:D:D)..i dont mind making another trip up as they have a package at puteri springs resort with tickets to legoland...so might try that...

Haven't been there yet.
But I thought the package the hotel is offering is almost sold out.
Why not go on a day trip?
Quite a number of tour groups have day trips there.

Bro, i thought your car is subaru and wife's is honda jazz?
Now got vexus/ vios?

ysyap
08-12-12, 15:14

Anybody got comments/tips if they been there...:cheers5:In my opinion, don't have to book a hotel to go legoland. I did the same thing and horror of horror, I drove up with my family and passed Legoland to reach hotel, pick up tix then drive another 25 mins back to Legoland. Legoland is definitely nearer to Singapore than the hotel. Just a 30mins drive to Legoland via Tuas. Unless you want that 'travelling overseas feel', then go ahead and book the hotel. :rolleyes:

ysyap
08-12-12, 15:17
Btw, how can a Vios feel like Lexus, unless you pyscho yourself to believe it. Lexus 200, 250, 300, 270, 350 or 400? :D My mil's Vios certainly don't feel like a Lexus... Lol! :)

heehee
08-12-12, 15:54
Just go day trip, get an annual ticket (which is about price of 2 x daily entry), can go as many times as you can. Only about 30 mins from Tuas causeway. :D

roly8
08-12-12, 16:11
compare legoland with disneyland?

heehee
08-12-12, 16:19
Disney in US better. ;)

bakasa2002
08-12-12, 18:00

I be more keen on how it feels compare to USS. ;)

DMCK
08-12-12, 19:54
been there last month as a day trip, quite nice although it rained quite a while, adult and kids also enjoy, but not suitable for toddler, will go again in 2014 when the water park and resort being build next to it.

radha08
08-12-12, 20:16
Haven't been there yet.

Now got vexus/ vios?

he he jazz is going soon i bought her a vios....so she can get used to driving car with backside(sedan)...so next stop can buy 3 series...:D:D:D:D..

my subaru sold i driving suzie-KI...:)

radha08
08-12-12, 20:18
Btw, how can a Vios feel like Lexus, unless you pyscho yourself to believe it. Lexus 200, 250, 300, 270, 350 or 400? :D My mil's Vios certainly don't feel like a Lexus... Lol! :)

bro a vios with monthly instalment $200plus...FEELS MUCH MUCH better than a lexus with monthly $2000plus....:cheers5:..but then again i NOT a rich man..:banghead:

radha08
08-12-12, 20:22
Haven't been there yet.

Now got vexus/ vios?

yup package almost sold out but got a few week days...left...my small daughther hugged me so hard yesterday and said papi..please bring me legoland..haiyo...how to say NO...:o:o:o

radha08
08-12-12, 20:28
In my opinion, don't have to book a hotel to go legoland. I did the same thing and horror of horror, I drove up with my family and passed Legoland to reach hotel, pick up tix then drive another 25 mins back to Legoland. Legoland is definitely nearer to Singapore than the hotel. Just a 30mins drive to Legoland via Tuas. Unless you want that 'travelling overseas feel', then go ahead and book the hotel. :rolleyes:

tks bro but the puteri springs resort sounds interesting cost about RM500...for 1 night plus 2 tickets to legoland and brekky...so might just do it...:)

roly8
08-12-12, 20:28
yup package almost sold out but got a few week days...left...my small daughther hugged me so hard yesterday and said papi..please bring me legoland..haiyo...how to say NO...:o:o:o

this one is really cannot say NO..
somemore your baby daughter..

father always treat daughter better than son, from what i observe

radha08
08-12-12, 20:35
this one is really cannot say NO..
somemore your baby daughter..

father always treat daughter better than son, from what i observe

hehe i no son so dont know....i fire 2 times...both girls....:D:D:D

Shanhz
08-12-12, 20:39
bro a vios with monthly instalment $200plus...FEELS MUCH MUCH better than a lexus with monthly $2000plus....:cheers5:..but then again i NOT a rich man..:banghead:

bro, $200+ where got shiok
shiok is no car or car fully paid. :D

roly8
08-12-12, 20:41
hehe i no son so dont know....i fire 2 times...both girls....:D:D:D
dunno..i think got a method to produce son..
:D

radha08
08-12-12, 20:42
bro, $200+ where got shiok
shiok is no car or car fully paid. :D

urghhh my suzie-ki...fully paid...damm shiok....:D

Shanhz
08-12-12, 20:55
dunno..i think got a method to produce son..
:D

no use one.. i already tried all method. ang mo, chinese, etc. timing, position, temperature. end result still the same. one more than bro radha. :sleep:

radha08
08-12-12, 20:57
no use one.. i already tried all method. ang mo, chinese, etc. timing, position, temperature. end result still the same. one more than bro radha. :sleep:

wahahaha...:cheers5::cheers5::cheers5:...i got 2 male...:cutedoggy::cutedoggy:...doggies

Shanhz
urghhh my suzie-ki...fully paid...damm shiok....:D

yeah, that is shiok. the feeling of paying your last instalment.. is so shiok.
wait till u pay the last instalment on your chalet. :cheers4: :cheers5:

hyenergix

Daughters r more likely to look after u when u r old.

radha08
08-12-12, 20:58
ok i just booked 2d1n at pulai springs...plus legoland...total damage RM870...:D

Shanhz
08-12-12, 20:59
ok i just booked 2d1n at pulai springs...plus legoland...total damage RM870...:D

you never ask.. got WIFI?

Shanhz
08-12-12, 21:00

bo bao lah.
we better rely on our passive income better.

radha08
08-12-12, 21:02

other day i went BBQ one of my old friend came down with his son...i look at the son 20 years old...body got tatoo...the way he talk to his father like gangster...father last time body damm solid...now old already...stomach coming out...i was thinking if the son throw one punch at father thats it...then i look at my 2 girls....HENG...ahhh:D:D:D...next time i no need to worry about this...:cheers5::cheers5::cheers5:

radha08
08-12-12, 21:05
you never ask.. got WIFI?

thats the first thing i check...YES...:D:D:D

http://www.pulaisprings.com/

Shanhz
08-12-12, 21:20
other day i went BBQ one of my old friend came down with his son...i look at the son 20 years old...body got tatoo...the way he talk to his father like gangster...father last time body damm solid...now old already...stomach coming out...i was thinking if the son throw one punch at father thats it...then i look at my 2 girls....HENG...ahhh:D:D:D...next time i no need to worry about this...:cheers5::cheers5::cheers5:

daughter will come back and tell you.. papi.. you like.. boy or girl?? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

roly8
08-12-12, 21:26

hahahaha~!!
:D:D:D

got pro & con
:p

ysyap
08-12-12, 21:27
hehe i no son so dont know....i fire 2 times...both girls....:D:D:DFire another time lah! :cheers1: Don't IA IA... :D

roly8
08-12-12, 21:29
Fire another time lah! :cheers1: Don't IA IA... :D

one of my uncles got 4 daughters..

:o

my female neighbor who who is same age as me already got 3 daughters..

ysyap
08-12-12, 21:29
ok i just booked 2d1n at pulai springs...plus legoland...total damage RM870...:DI stayed there too. Drove in... R u driving in? If so, must be prepared not to follow the road sign blindly. Me follow till no more sign... Lol... Then one of the road sign was broken (probably bitten by a hungry monster) stating 'Tuas' but the arrow was torn off so me guess 1st time wrong and 2nd times then correct! :doh:

ysyap
08-12-12, 21:31
one of my uncles got 4 daughters..

:o

my female neighbor who who is same age as me already got 3 daughters..My friend is the only son and he has seven elder sister... ;)

roly8
08-12-12, 21:31
I stayed there too. Drove in... R u driving in? If so, must be prepared not to follow the road sign blindly. Me follow till no more sign... Lol... Then one of the road sign was broken (probably bitten by a hungry monster) stating 'Tuas' but the arrow was torn off so me guess 1st time wrong and 2nd times then correct! :doh:

nowadays got GPS...heard it is super useful even for newbie in foreign country..

roly8
08-12-12, 21:32
My friend is the only son and he has seven elder sister... ;)
maybe can introduce one of them to me la...
:D:D

how old are they?

ysyap
08-12-12, 21:35
maybe can introduce one of them to me la...

how old are they?Lol.. my friend is older than me, hitting 40. So guess his sisters are all 40+ or even 50 le... probably all married by now... :rolleyes:

ysyap
08-12-12, 21:36
nowadays got GPS...heard it is super useful even for newbie in foreign country..Well didn't think it was worth it since I only use it like once a year or so and Malaysia road keeps changing, especially in KL... ;)

roly8
08-12-12, 21:36
Lol.. my friend is older than me, hitting 40. So guess his sisters are all 40+ or even 50 le... probably all married by now... :rolleyes:

:doh::doh::doh:

ysyap
08-12-12, 21:41
:doh::doh::doh:

:D:DWell U said your uncle got 4 daughters so sure got alot of friends to intro wat... :cool:

ysyap
08-12-12, 21:42
no use one.. i already tried all method. ang mo, chinese, etc. timing, position, temperature. end result still the same. one more than bro radha. :sleep:Me got method and so far quite zhun... but only 2 success stories...

ysyap
08-12-12, 21:45
ok i just booked 2d1n at pulai springs...plus legoland...total damage RM870...:DU got 2 rooms izzit? 1 room cannot be so expensive. Anyway the swimming pool looks inviting but super cold water. The morning sun takes a long time to warm up the pool coz its blocked by a building... :rolleyes:

Shanhz
08-12-12, 21:57
Me got method and so far quite zhun... but only 2 success stories...

Haha close shop already. Euff. Tme to enjoy life.

roly8
08-12-12, 21:59
actually, i heard about acid/akaline balance that affect the outcome ..

if you have more alkaline food intake, chance of get boy is higher..

not sure true or not

radha08
08-12-12, 22:17
daughter will come back and tell you.. papi.. you like.. boy or girl?? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

then u tell her...darling if u have a boy he will beat u up and throw u out...if you have a girl...many years down the road she will ask u mummy u like boy or girl....wahahaha...:D:D:D...and then world goes round and round...of course at that time 3rm bto cost $500k....:scared-1::D:D:D

radha08
08-12-12, 22:19
Fire another time lah! :cheers1: Don't IA IA... :D

bro nowadays like very hard to mari-kita(for those never go army mari-kita=STAND...wahahaa)....:D:D:D

radha08
08-12-12, 22:20
I stayed there too. Drove in... R u driving in? If so, must be prepared not to follow the road sign blindly. Me follow till no more sign... Lol... Then one of the road sign was broken (probably bitten by a hungry monster) stating 'Tuas' but the arrow was torn off so me guess 1st time wrong and 2nd times then correct! :doh:

my favourite 3 letter word when driving in malaysia...GPS...:cheers1::D

radha08
08-12-12, 22:26
U got 2 rooms izzit? 1 room cannot be so expensive. Anyway the swimming pool looks inviting but super cold water. The morning sun takes a long time to warm up the pool coz its blocked by a building... :rolleyes:

only 1 room bro 1 room suite with additional 2 ticket to legoland for 2 kids plus 2 kids buffet breakfast....maybe holiday season...total damage about $400 sing dollar...ok i guess...last time i go rws with uss package...spend much more,....:)

buttercarp
08-12-12, 22:31
bro nowadays like very hard to mari-kita(for those never go army mari-kita=STAND...wahahaa)....:D:D:D

This is very serious, cannot joke one :tsk-tsk: .
Is it the side effect of the BP med you are taking?

radha08
08-12-12, 22:44
sis sis sis if everyday u eat nasi lemak u also sianz cannot finish....:D:D:D...no appetite...then one day change to wan tan mee...sure wack until finish...wahahaha...forgot and ONE more HA....:D:D:D....a man is man...whether he is malay...chinese....indian...or GERMAN...:scared-1::D

radha08
08-12-12, 22:46

talking about bp...i just went today morning to gp to get my 2mths supply of bp medication....my bp...120/80...:cheers5:

buttercarp
09-12-12, 00:26
sis sis sis if everyday u eat nasi lemak u also sianz cannot finish....:D:D:D...no appetite...then one day change to wan tan mee...sure wack until finish...wahahaha...forgot and ONE more HA....:D:D:D....a man is man...whether he is malay...chinese....indian...or GERMAN...:scared-1::D

Lol.....if that's the case then nothing wrong lah.

Just have to add different condiments to the nasi lemak n things will out fine!

Good that your bp is fine.
But bro, seriously some bp med can affect it.

ysyap
09-12-12, 06:41
Haha close shop already. Euff. Tme to enjoy life.Okie... :cheers5:

ysyap
09-12-12, 06:44
talking about bp...i just went today morning to gp to get my 2mths supply of bp medication....my bp...120/80...:cheers5:Congrats.. that is a good reading... ;)

ysyap
09-12-12, 06:47
only 1 room bro 1 room suite with additional 2 ticket to legoland for 2 kids plus 2 kids buffet breakfast....maybe holiday season...total damage about $400 sing dollar...ok i guess...last time i go rws with uss package...spend much more,....:)My damage was slightly lower and for 2 normal rooms. We bought the extra 2 tix at the entrance to legoland though... anyway enjoy yourselves... quite big place... definitely bigger than USS. Maybe can't complete if kids wants to try everything... :cool:

zzz1
09-12-12, 08:42
One method for sure u din try .,diff wife ..hee hee

Shanhz
09-12-12, 09:32
actually, i heard about acid/akaline balance that affect the outcome ..

if you have more alkaline food intake, chance of get boy is higher..

not sure true or not

yes, there is some discussions on that.. but hard to say whether conclusive or not. i used to be a carnivore, so more acidic. now i am a vegan, so not sure if more alkaline now. but dun wan to try leow. wan to enjoy life and look forward to more time as a couple again.

radha08
12-12-12, 17:20
WTFFFFFFF....i just reached pulai springs resort..DAMM left spore 1pm....blady hell reached pontian my car TYRE punctured:banghead::banghead::banghead:...OMG...then the rain so damm heavy...total disaster this holiday...:doh::doh::doh:...i had to change my tyre myself running on my spare 14" tyre...told my wife SCREW legoland(ticket valid for 6mths)...tommorow we go back spore...then later date we go legoland...

SINCERE advice to all bros ....DECEMBER is a SCREWED up mth to holiday cos of the weather...but the room is nice got 1 bedroom suite with balcony...later unwind with bottle of wine i brought from spore...:spliff2:

Told my kids just use the pool here can liao...poor thing whole family demoralized...:o:banghead::banghead::banghead:

roly8
12-12-12, 17:31
hello radha08,

sorry to hear that.

it is indeed been raining quite often nowadays..

as long as family is safe, then it is ok..

always another time to visit the legoland...

zeamybro
12-12-12, 17:42
WTFFFFFFF....i just reached pulai springs resort..DAMM left spore 1pm....blady hell reached pontian my car TYRE punctured:banghead::banghead::banghead:...OMG...then the rain so damm heavy...total disaster this holiday...:doh::doh::doh:...i had to change my tyre myself running on my spare 14" tyre...told my wife SCREW legoland(ticket valid for 6mths)...tommorow we go back spore...then later date we go legoland...

SINCERE advice to all bros ....DECEMBER is a SCREWED up mth to holiday cos of the weather...but the room is nice got 1 bedroom suite with balcony...later unwind with bottle of wine i brought from spore...:spliff2:

Told my kids just use the pool here can liao...poor thing whole family demoralized...:o:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Cheer up bro, make the best out of the remaining holidays.

I brought my family to the S.E.A aquarium this morning. It was a very pleasant experience, esp the kid who got so fascinated with the gigantic deep ocean tank. You may consider going there next time. It wasn't too crowded also

hyenergix
12-12-12, 17:47

Tyre patching or changing can b done quite fast n cheap in JB. Hope u can fix urs soon..Enjoy ur shopping instead.

radha08
12-12-12, 19:39
Tks bros like i said a good hotel got free wifi...just like this one....:D

hyenergix
12-12-12, 20:08
Tks bros like i said a good hotel got free wifi...just like this one....:D

A good wifi is a good wife.

buttercarp
12-12-12, 21:39

Sorry to hear about your bad experience, bro.
Hope you enjoy your wine and the rest of the holiday.
Talking about rain, it rained very heavily today here in Singapore too.
I was walking to my car after shopping at NEX today and there are water ponding in the carpark.
It was so dark and I almost fell when I stepped in a puddle of water as I went to the back of my car to open the boot.

radha08
12-12-12, 22:10
Sorry to hear about your bad experience, bro.
Hope you enjoy your wine and the rest of the holiday.
Talking about rain, it rained very heavily today here in Singapore too.
I was walking to my car after shopping at NEX today and there are water ponding in the carpark.
It was so dark and I almost fell when I stepped in a puddle of water as I went to the back of my car to open the boot.

tks sis it was a scaring experience my car just felt funny travelling on a small road my wife looked at me...i also felt funny pulled into a shell station came out...:banghead::banghead::banghead:..one of my back tire flat...sweat like hell to change tire...people all looking at us...SCARING experience but in end after some delay we reached pulai springs...its an OK resort...NOTHING great...haiya..he he just drank wine in a coffee cup haha:D...tom back to lovely spore:cheers1:...probably go legoland at a later date:)

Shanhz
13-12-12, 08:22
tks sis it was a scaring experience my car just felt funny travelling on a small road my wife looked at me...i also felt funny pulled into a shell station came out...:banghead::banghead::banghead:..one of my back tire flat...sweat like hell to change tire...people all looking at us...SCARING experience but in end after some delay we reached pulai springs...its an OK resort...NOTHING great...haiya..he he just drank wine in a coffee cup haha:D...tom back to lovely spore:cheers1:...probably go legoland at a later date:)

heng ah.. at shell and not the highway.
anyway i have a portable pump in my car permanently. if kenah puncture, pump it up and look for tyre shop. it beats changing it yourself. $25 only.

Laguna
13-12-12, 18:58
Drove passed by on Monday
went to see Medini, Danga Bay and Puteri Harbour....
lot of properties and tons of flat lands

dtrax
13-12-12, 19:57

Went to hello kitty land.. tio con to the max, machiam like shopping centre and so smallish

radha08
13-12-12, 20:25

Bro i felt like i was in gotham city...when i was stuck in
The shell station....VERY VERY VERY unsafe...i left my wife
And kids there to walk to a tyre shop to ask if they
Could repair my tire....when i return back my wife told
Me dont leave me alone with the kids ever again in
Johore bahru....:scared-1: ...so many sucpicious characters around...:doh:

hyenergix
13-12-12, 21:06
Went to hello kitty land.. tio con to the max, machiam like shopping centre and so smallish

U like hello kitty?

hyenergix
13-12-12, 21:07
Bro i felt like i was in gotham city...when i was stuck in
The shell station....VERY VERY VERY unsafe...i left my wife
And kids there to walk to a tyre shop to ask if they
Could repair my tire....when i return back my wife told
Me dont leave me alone with the kids ever again in
Johore bahru....:scared-1: ...so many sucpicious characters around...:doh:

I tot petrol stations r quite dangerous? Unsafe act.

radha08
13-12-12, 21:25
I tot petrol stations r quite dangerous? Unsafe act.

yup it was a calculated risk cos the shop was just 3 mins away....ANYWAY...PERSONALLY i dont think me and my family will be going JB soon...:D...maybe alone i go..do my car but family...:tsk-tsk:

hyenergix
13-12-12, 21:36
yup it was a calculated risk cos the shop was just 3 mins away....ANYWAY...PERSONALLY i dont think me and my family will be going JB soon...:D...maybe alone i go..do my car but family...:tsk-tsk:

I advise you to wear this next time in JB

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/967325/108019007/stock-photo-medieval-knight-with-full-body-armor-on-black-background-vector-illustration-108019007.jpg

hyenergix
13-12-12, 21:41
With full protection from Lim Chu Kang in case you encounter a situation :p

http://www.mindef.gov.sg/content/dam/imindef_media_library/photos/news_release/2006/jan/0005.res?direct=1

radha08
13-12-12, 21:55
bro seems like u also not so comfortable in jb ahhh...for me the minute i cross the causeway i feel like i got to be on guard...:cool:...dont know whether this is normal feeling..:confused:

hyenergix
13-12-12, 21:57
bro seems like u also not so comfortable in jb ahhh...for me the minute i cross the causeway i feel like i got to be on guard...:cool:...dont know whether this is normal feeling..:confused:

Pays to b cautious, even in Singapore. Inflation has made life more diificult. Expect more crimes ahead.

radha08
13-12-12, 22:18
Pays to b cautious, even in Singapore. Inflation has made life more diificult. Expect more crimes ahead.

crime is ok but kidnap and murder:hell-hath-no-fury::tsk-tsk:

ysyap
14-12-12, 06:20
Anyway, hope you have a safe trip back. I just came back from KL 2 days back and half the journey was raining cats and dogs too. Its the tyre that spoiled your trip. If you manage to change it still can go legoland on day trip lor... :rolleyes:

radha08
14-12-12, 09:07
Anyway, hope you have a safe trip back. I just came back from KL 2 days back and half the journey was raining cats and dogs too. Its the tyre that spoiled your trip. If you manage to change it still can go legoland on day trip lor... :rolleyes:

tks bro i decided to go legoland another time cos ticket valid 6mths...the weather nowadays really screwed up best stay spore go coffeeshop "lim kopi"...:D

Laguna
14-12-12, 09:31
just watched CNA sometime this week
in ave, 5 children went missing a day in My and only 50% found

mcmlxxvi
14-12-12, 10:41
Whoa missed this whole saga... didn't know so much action.

bro radha take care and family fast fast come back safe and sound.

2012 is quite rotten year, faster get it over with. All hail 2013!!!

roly8
14-12-12, 10:42
just watched CNA sometime this week
in ave, 5 children went missing a day in My and only 50% found

wtf
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Shanhz
14-12-12, 13:09

hahaha, if i am forced to park my car in woodlands and walk into JB, can imagine how safe i feel

buttercarp
14-12-12, 14:02
hahaha, if i am forced to park my car in woodlands and walk into JB, can imagine how safe i feel

I remember you say yours is masserati, right?
You are wise to leave it in Singapore.
My in law's old nissan sunny was stolen many years back and was never recovered.

auroraborealis
14-12-12, 14:45
Ok, from the above I conclude to look at iskandar only 5 years later
See got improvement or not :D

Shanhz
16-12-12, 09:33
I remember you say yours is masserati, right?
You are wise to leave it in Singapore.
My in law's old nissan sunny was stolen many years back and was never recovered.

hahaha, aiyo.. kidding lah. if i drive maserati might as well as my ahmad drive me in. :D my car is well loved by car thieves, but not maserati. :banghead: :banghead:

when was it your nissan stolen? am surprised nissan so hot also. was contemplating getting an old OPC sunny to drive in. been going in quite often recently.

mcmlxxvi
16-12-12, 10:33
just got sent a new launch sgd300k for landed 0mins to legoland