PDA

View Full Version : Singapore hot locations to invest

nalimakk
01-12-12, 13:52
Hey guys i am from India working in Eldeco inspire as corporate consultant our company deals in reality business so please can you let me know some hot and growth projects company we already running our projects in india and Dubai.

JAFCO
01-12-12, 14:27
If you are a property agent i suggest u learn about the rules here first. Check out how to advertise yourself lroperly and not use cheap forum

Komo
01-12-12, 14:29
everything is hot here and just keep going up:D

hyenergix
01-12-12, 15:08
Hey guys i am from India working in Eldeco inspire as corporate consultant our company deals in reality business so please can you let me know some hot and growth projects company we already running our projects in india and Dubai.

Hottest shd b lim chu kang. Greenery n sea views. Lots of potential. 3rd CBD of Singapore.

nalimakk
01-12-12, 15:41
Hottest shd b lim chu kang. Greenery n sea views. Lots of potential. 3rd CBD of Singapore.

yss you r rite its near to global exim port.?can you let me know good resource where we can r&d for this location..and thanks

nalimakk
01-12-12, 15:43
If you are a property agent i suggest u learn about the rules here first. Check out how to advertise yourself lroperly and not use cheap forum
hey buddy be cool.:simmering: ..??

leesg123
01-12-12, 16:47
You are spot on man! The place where the well known, elites love to stay! Lots of ferrari, lambo and porsche can be seen around there.

Shanhz
01-12-12, 17:39
yss you r rite its near to global exim port.?can you let me know good resource where we can r&d for this location..and thanks

yes, it is very near our largest port. many many pple have also chosen to locate their residence at lim chu kang for the past 20-30 years.

hyenergix
01-12-12, 18:27

You are a consultant how come you are consulting me :doh:

Don't believe what I type here :p

radha08
01-12-12, 18:54

singapore got many many china developers...no indian developer...maybe you can be the first...:(

TKT
01-12-12, 20:49
LOL

:47:

ilgr
01-12-12, 21:58

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Sea Esta
02-12-12, 00:36
yes, it is very near our largest port. many many pple have also chosen to locate their residence at lim chu kang for the past 20-30 years.

The Singapore government loves lim chu kang too. The Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) was told to protect lim chu kang at all cost.

Rein
02-12-12, 12:28
The Singapore government loves lim chu kang too. The Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) was told to protect lim chu kang at all cost.

Totally agree. Lim Chu Kang must be the area where significant government resources have been spent there on a recurring basis every year. Tells you about its potential.

Rein
02-12-12, 12:29
You are spot on man! The place where the well known, elites love to stay! Lots of ferrari, lambo and porsche can be seen around there.

Yup! Many exotic vehicles which you will never get to see in the neighbourhood slumps in Singapore

nalimakk
03-12-12, 13:41

Buddy i am not consulting you don't take it on other way.