PDA

View Full Version : Bishan St 14

Lovelle
30-11-12, 08:10
CAPITALAND, in a joint venture with Mitsubishi Estate Asia, offered the top bid for another residential site in Bishan, next to its current Sky Habitat development.
The $505 million, or $852.94 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr), bid was submitted through Allamanda Residential Development in which CapitaLand holds a 75 per cent stake.
According to market analysts, the CapitaLand JV top bid for the residential site at Bishan Street 14 was part of a strategic move to defend its earlier bid of $869.36 which was offered in February last year for the Sky Habitat site.

Lovelle
30-11-12, 08:11
Said Lee Sze Teck, senior manager, training, research and consultancy at DWG: "The estimated breakeven price could be between $1,350 and $1,400 psf and the probable selling price could be between $1,650 and $1,700 psf which is similar to Sky Habitat's selling prices."

DC33_2008
30-11-12, 08:17
Getting another renowned architect? Maybe Maki since Mitsubishi is in this JV?

chestnut
30-11-12, 08:46
The scary part is the land bidding prices has not tapered...
:scared-1: :scared-1:

If prices are going to drop? Why Keppel land bidder so high for TM? Why wing tai bidded so high for prince charles? Why Jln jurong kechil 60 yr lease so high?

I not providing answers... I only provided facts...

Can someone provide me some land sales where the land was sold cheaply? If yes, please let me know... I interested in the site when they launch...

:cheers4: :cheers4:

Shanhz
30-11-12, 08:54

If prices are going to drop? Why Keppel land bidder so high for TM? Why wing tai bidded so high for prince charles? Why Jln jurong kechil 60 yr lease so high?

Can someone provide me some land sales where the land was sold cheaply? If yes, please let me know... I interested in the site when they launch...

land sell cheap no use. end up devp still charge high high. no prices for guessing which one. more impt is wait for next CM, that weekend go shopping. confirm you get your way.

kane
30-11-12, 09:33
Plum sites aren't always available for bidding.

azeoprop
30-11-12, 09:43
The new condo will be called Sky Burial ... :rolleyes:

phantom_opera
30-11-12, 09:59
uol also submitted high bid to defend

kane
30-11-12, 10:09
What do they need to defend?

chestnut
30-11-12, 10:23
land sell cheap no use. end up devp still charge high high. no prices for guessing which one. more impt is wait for next CM, that weekend go shopping. confirm you get your way.

Bro, land bot cheap got chance of lower price rite... Land bot high definitely no chance of low price rite..

I agree with u... If u bot iPhone for say 1k and there is a supply issue and demand is high, would u sell at high price ???

So all biz is in the biz of making money... Those that are not are called charitable organization or non profitable organization. Hahahahahaha
:cheers4:

Shanhz
30-11-12, 10:26
Bro, land bot cheap got chance of lower price rite... Land bot high definitely no chance of low price rite..

I agree with u... If u bot iPhone for say 1k and there is a supply issue and demand is high, would u sell at high price ???

So all biz is in the biz of making money... Those that are not are called charitable organization or non profitable organization. Hahahahahaha
:cheers4:

aiya, this is called the cost-plus or market price approach.
which one would you choose?

chestnut
30-11-12, 10:45
aiya, this is called the cost-plus or market price approach.
which one would you choose?

As developer or consumer?

There are 2 sides to a fence... Hahahaha:D

NO_7
30-11-12, 12:04
Property in this "central area" is moving real slow.
Moving forward heading towards a downturn, if any, plus current unsold units on hand, n if they r not going to slash price with these 2 projects, wat going to happen?

Ringo33
30-11-12, 12:50
Capitaland have no choice but to do it, and most likely they will have to design something that will integrate nicely with SH so that it will not affect the sale of the latter.

Perhaps they will call it SH-2

RCR
30-11-12, 13:12
How about Skyfall? :cool:

Lovelle
30-11-12, 13:12
if they don't bid it the next bid price is also above $800psf....so SH is quite safe either way.

if other developer eg. FEO win the deal then sales will be brisk and SH will be a sellout...

phantom_opera
30-11-12, 14:58
I am surprised by UOL's high bid ... nevermind crap land

eng81157
30-11-12, 15:21
seems like this is gonna cement $1700-1800psf as a benchmark for bishan developments.

KenoBiWan should call for a Jedi council meeting with all the federation heads - better hold horses, or else the mother of all CMs will be unleashed :D

Ringo33
30-11-12, 15:28
seems like this is gonna cement $1700-1800psf as a benchmark for bishan developments.

KenoBiWan should call for a Jedi council meeting with all the federation heads - better hold horses, or else the mother of all CMs will be unleashed :D

SH is not really selling well, so why would KBW be bothered by it?

eng81157
30-11-12, 15:33
SH is not really selling well, so why would KBW be bothered by it?

it's about sending a message. after all the CMs and media parade, land prices are hitting record levels.

imagine bishan having $1700psf as a benchmark. how much should a condo, say in Toa Payoh, command? $2000psf?

Ringo33
30-11-12, 15:36
it's about sending a message. after all the CMs and media parade, land prices are hitting record levels.

imagine bishan having $1700psf as a benchmark. how much should a condo, say in Toa Payoh, command? $2000psf?

development in that price segment is really not doing very well and many developers are actually stuck with huge stock of unsold apartments. what KBW is worried most is the HDB, EC and mass market in OCR.

eng81157
30-11-12, 15:39
development in that price segment is really not doing very well and many developers are actually stuck with huge stock of unsold apartments. what KBW is worried most is the HDB, EC and mass market in OCR.

HDB and EC is within his control. if all the existing measures can't send a signal to the market, imagine when the global economy turns better.

Lovelle
30-11-12, 15:48
HDB and EC is within his control. if all the existing measures can't send a signal to the market, imagine when the global economy turns better.

If economy turn better esp.US economy then interest rate will go up so KBw can rest and watch nature tk it course

Ringo33
30-11-12, 16:18

what makes you think that the government is not doing their part to maximize the return from land sale?

You dont need to be a property expert to know that Capitaland will bid high to protect their interest and government is simply taking the full advantage to milk the cow.

chestnut
30-11-12, 16:20

Bro, this statement I confused.... Hdb in toa payoh more expensive than bishan?
I thot the other way round?

kane
30-11-12, 16:29
I am surprised by UOL's high bid ... nevermind crap land

After they bidded $700psf for bright hill drive, this shouldn't come as much of a surprise.

kane
30-11-12, 16:57

They are about the same assuming the same age. The reason why toa payoh glats cost moee is because they have a batch that just turned 5 years old and those cost more. Besides bishan has an interchange station...

phantom_opera
30-11-12, 17:05
After they bidded $700psf for bright hill drive, this shouldn't come as much of a surprise.
Wee is known to be conservative, that means even he expects land price to stay high

DC33_2008
30-11-12, 17:06
There are some gems in the river valley area that are TOP around 2008.:D
Property in this "central area" is moving real slow.
Moving forward heading towards a downturn, if any, plus current unsold units on hand, n if they r not going to slash price with these 2 projects, wat going to happen?

kane
30-11-12, 17:10

That's the surprising bit.

henryhk
30-11-12, 18:43
wat will happen if capital and can't sell well?? Do they have to sell Everyting within 5 years? Wat is the penalty?

radha08
30-11-12, 20:13

got one plot next to pulau ubin jetty 100psf..:D:D:D

Shanhz
30-11-12, 21:08
what makes you think that the government is not doing their part to maximize the return from land sale?

You dont need to be a property expert to know that Capitaland will bid high to protect their interest and government is simply taking the full advantage to milk the cow.

anyone here can bother to go find out.. capitaland how much own by ah gong?

i got a feeling that if capitaland dare to bid so high.. they shld be having a positive outlook. dun forget they are (i believe) owned by ah gong

chestnut
30-11-12, 21:34

Bro, residential or fishing pond? Tender out already or not? Wat is the plot ratio, how many yr lease. Wat is tender deposit amount? By ura or hdb? Bloody hell, ask so many question. Sekali u tell me u joking, I bang bxlls.

Hahahaha

:cheers5:

radha08
30-11-12, 21:41
Bro, residential or fishing pond? Tender out already or not? Wat is the plot ratio, how many yr lease. Wat is tender deposit amount? By ura or hdb? Bloody hell, ask so many question. Sekali u tell me u joking, I bang bxlls.

Hahahaha

:cheers5:

bro this forum got lovers and jokers....lovers already retired...jokers still around....:D:D:D

chestnut
30-11-12, 21:48
bro this forum got lovers and jokers....lovers already retired...jokers still around....:D:D:D

Brudder, lucky u reply quick. Thank u. If not now I do research for next 2 days to find the site. Hahahaha...
Hey can combo or not - lover cum joker.... Hahaha:cheers5:

newbie11
30-11-12, 22:01
Rather buy land at nusajaya. Confirmed can make more.

radha08
30-11-12, 22:05
Brudder, lucky u reply quick. Thank u. If not now I do research for next 2 days to find the site. Hahahaha...
Hey can combo or not - lover cum joker.... Hahaha:cheers5:

just make sure u love the OPPOSITE sex...:D:D:D...can joke with both sexes....:D:D:D

chestnut
30-11-12, 22:11
just make sure u love the OPPOSITE sex...:D:D:D...can joke with both sexes....:D:D:D

Bro, i think you left out a word somewhere "make" ? Intentional or wat?

Bro, everything looks good so far hor - echelon, qbay. Village, land price at bishan... Now u happy man hor?

:cheers5: :cheers5:

radha08
30-11-12, 22:16

Bro, everything looks good so far hor - echelon, qbay. Village, land price at bishan... Now u happy man hor?

ok la bro a man got to do wat a man got to do...if stay in texas man buy horse...:jackass:...stay singapore buy property....:cheers5::cheers5:

chestnut
30-11-12, 22:19
ok la bro a man got to do wat a man got to do...if stay in texas man buy horse...:jackass:...stay singapore buy property....:cheers5::cheers5:

Just off the plane from bangcock. If in Thailand buy Thai-girl. Hahahaha

:D :cheers5:

lifeline
30-11-12, 22:19

no wonder bro radha suddenly actively posting tonight! very happy man! :D :D :D

Komo
30-11-12, 23:04
as this will be an atas street, the name should be changed :D :D

kane
30-11-12, 23:08
I am curious to see what iconic structure do they have in mind for this.

phantom_opera
01-12-12, 11:29
wat will happen if capital and can't sell well?? Do they have to sell Everyting within 5 years? Wat is the penalty?

looking at the bids, both UOL/CAPL are confident in selling in 5y ... what's more?

Miltonia
01-12-12, 12:10
Aggressive bid, high prices, little meat left.

Its same air space after all. While location can be compensated by car ownership, congestion by design is a birth defect that no plastic surgery can fix it.

Remember how plastic surgeons are very rich? Money from the rich.

radha08
01-12-12, 12:39
no wonder bro radha suddenly actively posting tonight! very happy man! :D :D :D

bro everyday also i happy..we only got one life we can be angry sad bitter...or happy...i choose to be HAPPY...life is too short la..just be HAPPY...:D:D:D

radha08
01-12-12, 12:42
Just off the plane from bangcock. If in Thailand buy Thai-girl. Hahahaha

:D :cheers5:

Bro as long as u use parachute can liao....:D:D:D

Remember the joke what is AIDS....:confused:

AIDS= Another injection done by SINGH:scared-1:

AIDS= Akua is dying slowly....:D:D:D

AIDS = Asshole injected DEATH sentence....:scared-2::D

Wahahahahhah:D:D:D

kane
01-12-12, 13:11
Aggressive bid, high prices, little meat left.

Its same air space after all. While location can be compensated by car ownership, congestion by design is a birth defect that no plastic surgery can fix it.

Remember how plastic surgeons are very rich? Money from the rich.

Some places start with bones, then become a little meaty over time. Some places bone also don't leave you with any.

Rein
02-12-12, 12:51
Maybe big brother has plans to make Bishan into a satellite town?

Remember its the MRT interchange hor