PDA

View Full Version : Property is for you to hold tight tight, keep long long....

ikan bilis
25-11-12, 23:00
Property is for you to hold tight tight, keep long long....

true story...
- 30yrs ago my hdb neighbour bought their 5rm hdb at S$39K
- now they are renting out the hdb at S$3K/month...
- can you calculate the rental yield base on bought price...

;)

3C
25-11-12, 23:14

true story...

;)

Agreed. So buy more to keep but provided you can afford.
Am targeting to get one every 3 years. If wait for every cycle
get one may take 30 years. Teo Bo?:D

Reuben
26-11-12, 06:26

true story...

;)

The problem is....each one can only own one HDB. If we can own muliple will be ho say man! Haha...

irisng
26-11-12, 07:30
In the early stage, public housing are meant for the needy, but now it becomes the "earning money tool".:D Human has the most powerful brain.:cheers1:

carbuncle
26-11-12, 07:32
5yrs cost of opportunity is too much given the increasingly short 'cycles', thats if this concept of cycle still relevant.

Not to mention in your example case its 30yrs.

Shanhz
26-11-12, 07:52
Agreed. So buy more to keep but provided you can afford.
Am targeting to get one every 3 years. If wait for every cycle
get one may take 30 years. Teo Bo?:D

personal view is every time you hit 40-50% LTV, you can move on to the next unit. if maintain this view, you already doing dollar cost averaging, and can heck care about the cycle.

phantom_opera
26-11-12, 07:57
it is called hold long term vs active mgmt

sh
26-11-12, 08:03
personal view is every time you hit 40-50% LTV, you can move on to the next unit. if maintain this view, you already doing dollar cost averaging, and can heck care about the cycle.

That my plan....:D

with current CMs... if you have existing loan, already 60% LTV when you get a new property. to get to 50% LTV, prices just needs to go up 10%... easily achievable in a couple of year...:cheers5:

Lovelle
26-11-12, 08:24
how about when you reach target of buying 2 and hold on buying till a dip ? then at one go buy >1 ?

DC33_2008
26-11-12, 08:29
45 years ago a freehold landed residential property in city fringe is only $10,000 and a piece of freehold (FH) industrial land in paya lebar is only $16,000. Hence, properties that are FH and in good location are bought and to be kept for passive income and capital appreciation. Therefore, should continue to buy more and keep them, especially the good FH ones. :D

true story...

;)

Shanhz
26-11-12, 08:31
how about when you reach target of buying 2 and hold on buying till a dip ? then at one go buy >1 ?

no hard and fast rules lah. this method also can, provided you got balls during the worst of the worst to enter mkt

the good thing about dollar cost averaging is that it is a disciplined approach and once the parameters are right, you exercise your next move. this is irregardless of mkt condition (give or take). of course the necessary precautions should be in place, eg: spare cash for 6 months no rental, etc etc.

i presume being seasoned investor, all these are a given. no need to say one.

chestnut
26-11-12, 08:49
In the early stage, public housing are meant for the needy, but now it becomes the "earning money tool".:D Human has the most powerful brain.:cheers1:

Sis, :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Where did the land come from??:confused: :confused: :confused:
We have to thank the early batches who "graciously" gave up the land....

ctng78
26-11-12, 08:58

true story...

;)

Agreed to the fullest. But need to have bullet to continuing on buying

cmchong77
26-11-12, 09:26

true story...

;)

If you factor in inflation, S$39K 30 years ago is worth S$1Mil in today's dollars ..

zeamybro
26-11-12, 09:30
If you factor in inflation, S$39K 30 years ago is worth S$1Mil in today's dollars ..

Yes need to factor in time value of money. Opportunity costs is often neglected too

azeoprop
26-11-12, 10:20

true story...

;)

The only problem is our economic growth and expansion will not be the same as the last 30 years. In fact if our govt choose the wrong path, we may end up like Japan....20 years of stagnation and counting.

:beats-me-man:

star
26-11-12, 10:59
What if opposition party take over? Will u all sell your properties?? Seriously if the whinning generation or youngster want it to be that way. Sad case.

azeoprop
26-11-12, 11:28
The problem is....each one can only own one HDB. If we can own muliple will be ho say man! Haha...

Divorce and you can own 2. Husband 1 and wife 1. :cheers4:

Lovelle
26-11-12, 11:33
yday, CNA show an interview with SingXpress CEO, he said i bought at the bottom and i sold at at the peak.

that's how he become a developer

august
26-11-12, 11:34
yday, CNA show an interview with SingXpress CEO, he said i bought at the bottom and i sold at at the peak.

that's how he become a developer
and he is selling the tampines EC now. ;)

Lovelle
26-11-12, 12:09
people who sold and bought back after correction are always sitting on better profit then those holding on....

but only we are confident of timing the mkt

focus
26-11-12, 12:13
no hard and fast rules lah. this method also can, provided you got balls during the worst of the worst to enter mkt

the good thing about dollar cost averaging is that it is a disciplined approach and once the parameters are right, you exercise your next move. this is irregardless of mkt condition (give or take). of course the necessary precautions should be in place, eg: spare cash for 6 months no rental, etc etc.

i presume being seasoned investor, all these are a given. no need to say one.

But singexpress CEO tell you .. Timing is everything in Property Investing.Missed the moneymind segment yesterday... hope to catch it online

nalimakk
26-11-12, 12:45
people making this earning option..!!

Lovelle
26-11-12, 12:51
Sis, :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Where did the land come from??:confused: :confused: :confused:
We have to thank the early batches who "graciously" gave up the land....

bro, clear your full mailbox

Shanhz
26-11-12, 14:30
people who sold and bought back after correction are always sitting on better profit then those holding on....

but only we are confident of timing the mkt

more often than not, those who do it consistently right in 2-3 cycles are good at it. otherwise, it's just heng heng to catch one cycle correctly. i think most are heng.

tell it to those who in 2010/2011 shouting mkt will fall. until now, only go higher and higher. or those who sell just b4 lehman bro.

if i recall correctly one interview with peter lim (or some other tycoon), he said heng heng he divorce 6 months b4 the mkt crash, else he also caught with pants down.

chestnut
26-11-12, 17:32
more often than not, those who do it consistently right in 2-3 cycles are good at it. otherwise, it's just heng heng to catch one cycle correctly. i think most are heng.

tell it to those who in 2010/2011 shouting mkt will fall. until now, only go higher and higher. or those who sell just b4 lehman bro.

if i recall correctly one interview with peter lim (or some other tycoon), he said heng heng he divorce 6 months b4 the mkt crash, else he also caught with pants down.

Bro, market crash, difficult to predict.... U just need to get off the bus at or simei... If bus move from jurong to changi...

Market going up, just buy when down.... When everything is gloomy.... When u can nego, means market damn siong... 09 was unique, recovery too fast because of QE. Even our mm said, worst is yet to come... Remember... I hear him say like that I also shiver, but my wallet was very thick... So I was waiting for the moment... Then came QE, sian, no choice... Must dive in... So went in... So, morale of the story, every cycle is same and yet different.... U need to open your eyes and don't be fooled... Mny got fooled by Lehman crisis...

chestnut
26-11-12, 18:22
Sorry, I relook, everything different leh... Let me reword.

Bro, market crash, difficult to predict.... U just need to get off the bus at pasir ris or simei... If bus move from jurong to changi...

Market easier to read when down.... When everything is gloomy.... When u can nego, means market damn siong... 09 was unique, recovery too fast because of QE. Even our minister mentor said, worst is yet to come... Remember???. I hear him say like that I also shiver, but my wallet was very thick... So I was waiting for the moment... Then came QE, sian, no choice... Must dive in... So went in... So, morale of the story, every cycle is same and yet different.... U need to open your eyes and don't be fooled... Many got fooled by Lehman crisis...[/QUOTE]

Shanhz
26-11-12, 18:51
agree that mkt down easier to predict.. last last crisis, STI 900 pts i think. so last crisis, i predict STI 1200 pts i will enter. jialat, hit 1500 pts then bounce back leow. i also enter but din dare to enter much, after that cheong all the way to 3000 now and tio stuck

morale of the story.. you never get to buy at lowest. just pray you never buy at highest.

aiyo.. guru, now high or not ha? :scared-4:

DKSG
26-11-12, 20:12
Wah Piangzzzz ...

Why got people start this kinda thread when I just got an offer for one of my properties one ...

That means what ? It is a sign that I shldnt is it ?!

DKSG

chestnut
26-11-12, 20:21
Wah Piangzzzz ...

Why got people start this kinda thread when I just got an offer for one of my properties one ...

That means what ? It is a sign that I shldnt is it ?!

DKSG

Bro, u damn funny. Make me laugh... U sell and buy got hit by absd or not? If not, then got option wat. If yes, painful... Everytime buy, size will shrink. Imagine buy 2 mil have to pay extra 60k. Siong man. Hahahaha

But hor, I know u joking one lah... U so savvy, sekali, u my boss... Also in forum.

Laguna
26-11-12, 20:25
On 28 feb 1969, the Singapore Sweep was introduced with S$400,000 as the 1st prize. The price of each ticket was S$1.00. What could you buy in 1969 with $400,000, perhaps a four big bungalows in prime areas.

Now, the top price is $2m, what can u buy? perhaps a small unit of LH condo in D1.

DKSG
26-11-12, 20:40
Bro, u damn funny. Make me laugh... U sell and buy got hit by absd or not? If not, then got option wat. If yes, painful... Everytime buy, size will shrink. Imagine buy 2 mil have to pay extra 60k. Siong man. Hahahaha

But hor, I know u joking one lah... U so savvy, sekali, u my boss... Also in forum.

Big Bro, of course I learnt how to manuovre (got spell correct or not?) the market la! My office people teach me one.

Last time Office Boy can sell one buy 2, then the increase doubled ...

I learnt from my office people not to worry too much about the ABSD, if your investment returns cannot clear that kinda money, then dont invest.

This one got offer one, bought 3 years ago, now people offer 50% more. Cant give more details here la ... if sell then buy what ? I also dont know, usually you wont know one, until the opportunity comes, then you will know. When u see a property and can feel the compulsion to die die must buy, then u got it liao lor !

So far, Office Boy is good with that, thats why office people like me. They just need to ask me what can buy, I spend a few days research, give them 1 or 2 choices, then 2-3 years later, they Huat Ah!!!

Cant say more here also la .. skalliii ... you are my Big Boss ~!

DKSG

DKSG
26-11-12, 20:42
On 28 feb 1969, the Singapore Sweep was introduced with S$400,000 as the 1st prize. The price of each ticket was S$1.00. What could you buy in 1969 with $400,000, perhaps a four big bungalows in prime areas.

Now, the top price is $2m, what can u buy? perhaps a small unit of LH condo in D1.

Like that compare until we die also no use la ... in 2000, my bank account got $20,000, now my bank account got 50 times more !

So, I suggest we stop comparing like that.

DKSG

proud owner
26-11-12, 21:22
[QUOTE=chestnut]Bro, u damn funny. Make me laugh... U sell and buy got hit by absd or not?

Hi guys. Can help me understand this absd thingy pls

If I now own 2 properties fully paid.
If I buy another , am I still subject to this absd?

dtrax
26-11-12, 21:31
[QUOTE=chestnut]Bro, u damn funny. Make me laugh... U sell and buy got hit by absd or not?

Hi guys. Can help me understand this absd thingy pls

If I now own 2 properties fully paid.
If I buy another , am I still subject to this absd?

no horse run..

c) Singapore Citizens (SC) who already own 2 or more residential properties, whether owned wholly, partially, or jointly with others

dtrax
26-11-12, 21:32
sian for those who 2 or more. For those with one hoots onie, to avoid absd very simple. Buy a huge condo. [1.4mil = 2x 700k = 1x 1.4mil ]. Or better still for every new hoots, use only sole name so wife can buy more

DKSG
26-11-12, 21:36
sian for those who 2 or more. For those with one hoots onie, to avoid absd very simple. Buy a huge condo. [1.4mil = 2x 700k = 1x 1.4mil ]. Or better still for every new hoots, use only sole name so wife can buy more

Like I said many times, if the 3% more disturbs you, that means you are looking at the wrong property. If you make 50% gross, what is 3% extra ?

DKSG

dtrax
26-11-12, 21:37
Big Bro, of course I learnt how to manuovre (got spell correct or not?) the market la! My office people teach me one.

Last time Office Boy can sell one buy 2, then the increase doubled ...

I learnt from my office people not to worry too much about the ABSD, if your investment returns cannot clear that kinda money, then dont invest.

This one got offer one, bought 3 years ago, now people offer 50% more. Cant give more details here la ... if sell then buy what ? I also dont know, usually you wont know one, until the opportunity comes, then you will know. When u see a property and can feel the compulsion to die die must buy, then u got it liao lor !

So far, Office Boy is good with that, thats why office people like me. They just need to ask me what can buy, I spend a few days research, give them 1 or 2 choices, then 2-3 years later, they Huat Ah!!!

Cant say more here also la .. skalliii ... you are my Big Boss ~!

DKSG

office boi so zhai and so caring to fellow office bois help them make money. Highly commendable :) I guess the best time to sell will be when u got a sibei nice offer and just happen to find another replacement gem which will be compelling enough to sell, absd or no absd

dtrax
26-11-12, 21:40
Like I said many times, if the 3% more disturbs you, that means you are looking at the wrong property. If you make 50% gross, what is 3% extra ?

DKSG

oh wdf u read my mind.. haha

proud owner
26-11-12, 21:43
no horse run..

c) Singapore Citizens (SC) who already own 2 or more residential properties, whether owned wholly, partially, or jointly with others[/QUOTE]

So as long as one sells within 4 hrs of purchase, Regardless if paid in full without loan , this ABSD applies. ...?

dtrax
26-11-12, 21:46
no horse run..

c) Singapore Citizens (SC) who already own 2 or more residential properties, whether owned wholly, partially, or jointly with others

So as long as one sells within 4 hrs of purchase, Regardless if paid in full without loan , this ABSD applies. ...?[/QUOTE]

oh wdf so extreme. Then I am in no position to ans, but I can forward you Kenobi-wan's office number. Maybe his office boi can ans your query

ecimbew
26-11-12, 21:47

DKSG

With that you can pay a few more. No sweat. Congrats

chestnut
26-11-12, 21:53
oh wdf u read my mind.. haha

U know why dksg not worried... Bro dksg, correct me if I sala...

He has many units and some not affected by SSD... What worries him is SSD... For if he sells, he will go for the non SSD unit... Then he will replenish... Very simple equation.... Those with 3 units cannot play this game... U need 4 or more to play this game.... So this guy steady poon pi pi...

Bro dksg, steady!!!! I like your style... Very straight to the point... Very objective driven, no feelings to investment... That's how u do it... U sound so like Gordon. Compliment hor....

:cheers4: :cheers4:

chestnut
26-11-12, 21:59
no horse run..

So as long as one sells within 4 hrs of purchase, Regardless if paid in full without loan , this ABSD applies. ...?[/QUOTE]

Bro, u in New York too long lah... Must come back... Freakin cold there now leh...

Read this

http://www.iras.gov.sg/irasHome/page_ektid12832.aspx

http://www.iras.gov.sg/irasHome/page04.aspx?id=10212

proud owner
26-11-12, 22:37
So as long as one sells within 4 hrs of purchase, Regardless if paid in full without loan , this ABSD applies. ...?

oh wdf so extreme. Then I am in no position to ans, but I can forward you Kenobi-wan's office number. Maybe his office boi can ans your query[/QUOTE]

Oh. My bad.

I meant 4 years. Not 4 hrs. Haha.

proud owner
26-11-12, 22:41

Bro, u in New York too long lah... Must come back... Freakin cold there now leh...

Read this

http://www.iras.gov.sg/irasHome/page04.aspx?id=10212[/QUOTE]

Oh wow

So now one pays absd if own more than 2. And pays ssd if sells within 4years

proud owner
26-11-12, 22:43

Read this

http://www.iras.gov.sg/irasHome/page04.aspx?id=10212[/QUOTE]

I find spore too hot. I love the snow bro

I have not taken a cab for the last 3 years here in NYC. It's subway and walking for me. Rain shine or snow. Except blizzard

chestnut
26-11-12, 22:43
So now one pays absd if own more than 2. And pays ssd if sells within 4years

Bro, welcome home... U missing all the action here man....

Check w u, how is the economy in states?

Hey, u kana sandy or not?

proud owner
26-11-12, 22:47
Bro, welcome home... U missing all the action here man....

Check w u, how is the economy in states?

Hey, u kana sandy or not?

No lucky. I was in west coast during that week. Some friends from spore came to visit. So we met up at Cali. And then back to NYC together. But then sandy was over..

I feel US is showing signs of recovery...

chestnut
26-11-12, 22:50
No lucky. I was in west coast during that week. Some friends from spore came to visit. So we met up at Cali. And then back to NYC together. But then sandy was over..

I feel US is showing signs of recovery...

Too long in the doldrums, since 2008.... Nice to hear that... Going to sleep Liao... Goodnite...:D

DKSG
07-12-12, 18:02
U know why dksg not worried... Bro dksg, correct me if I sala...

He has many units and some not affected by SSD... What worries him is SSD... For if he sells, he will go for the non SSD unit... Then he will replenish... Very simple equation.... Those with 3 units cannot play this game... U need 4 or more to play this game.... So this guy steady poon pi pi...

Bro dksg, steady!!!! I like your style... Very straight to the point... Very objective driven, no feelings to investment... That's how u do it... U sound so like Gordon. Compliment hor....

:cheers4: :cheers4:

Didnt see this earlier ... thank you thank you.

Seldom got people compliment Office Boy.

DKSG

ikan bilis
28-12-12, 19:49
"Property is for you to hold tight tight, keep long long....".... :( :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://property.mpfinance.com/cfm/pb3.cfm?File=20121228/pba01/1.txt

溥儀侄女高買低賣的故事

聖假期看到同事一則訪問末代皇帝溥儀的侄女愛新覺羅文嘉的文章,當中提及這位居於香港的皇族後人買樓和賣樓的故事,頗覺有趣。

原來文嘉已居港20年,一直從事國畫繪畫事業。她1992年初來港,租住魚涌一唐樓單位,97金融風暴後樓價跌,她偕家人在2000年投入數年積蓄購入英麗閣一間兩房單位。然而,不久家中添丁,遂轉租太古城3房單位,而英麗閣物業則在04年低位沽出。根據中原城市領先指數,香港樓價自04年初40點低位,攀升至今近120點(97年基數100)。至今,文嘉仍沒有機會「上返車」。

文嘉把英麗閣的單位以低價賣出後,今天樓價翻了幾番,現只能租住康怡花園一個500方呎單位,月租1.3萬元,開支佔了她月入一大截。將屆七旬的文嘉又說:「政府就算推出居屋,居屋我們也不敢買了,你看號稱『居屋之王』的康山花園,現在都七八千一呎了,誰買得起呢?」

「以前老是搬來搬去覺得沒什麼,現在年紀大了,不想動了。」文嘉嘆道:「我們中國人的思想就老覺得要有自己的房子。可我現在住的這個單位成交價五六百萬元,要我一筆過買斷,誰有那麼多錢啊?供樓吧,我們都是經歷過97、SARS樓市崩盤的人,誰敢現在買?」她搖搖頭,補充說﹕「以前我們皇族就是最大的特權階級,現在地產霸權就是新的特權階級,他們就是皇上。」

雖然離京多時,文嘉在北京還有一套房,面積約900呎。兩地相比,文嘉批評香港居高不下的樓價,是影響市民生活質量的罪魁禍首:「我現在還在每天畫畫,房租我還交得起,以後實在不行了,就回北京去。可你看我兩個女兒,快40歲了還沒有自己的房子。我的前同事退休時拿100多萬元強積金 ,但還要每月交租,後來很快就要出去找兼職。」

「香港政府根本不理解香港市民的生活:比如說樓價高,老百姓租屋辛苦,而公屋『世襲制』的受惠者很多都是有錢人,我甚至認識住公屋的人在內地有車有房。」

看過文嘉的故事後,筆者在想,此人在物業市場高買低賣,看似值得同情,但在04年接了她的樓盤的買家,如一直持有不放,相信物業也已大幅升值。然而人家當時是在樓市仍不穩時,願意承擔風險來接貨的,說不定當時還被人笑是傻仔呢。

人家承擔風險而賺了錢,便被說成是地產霸權,那也未必公平吧。

撰文:陸振球(明報地產版主管)

Laguna
30-12-12, 18:19
This is an interesting article....to certain extent, it also reflects Sg market

樓價,請你下跌

湯文亮博士
紀惠集團行政總裁
2012月11月21日
樓價你這東西太不知情識趣,太過不俾面政府,政府要你跌,你反而升,政府出招打壓,兩年後你竟然多升32%,你叫政府官員的顏面何存,惟有継續出招打壓,令香港財政收入減少,甚至出現財赤也在所不惜。若果它日經濟有所損壞,香港由盛轉衰。樓價,你是罪魁禍首。

樓價你不肯下跌,就如警匪片中那些青年幹探,匪徒要求你放下手鎗,離開現場,否則會射殺人質,但你仍然不肯就範,堅守崗位,就算匪徒殺盡人質也在所不惜。正如現在政府要樓價下跌,而你卻不肯下跌,政府一招又一招,縱然傷及無辜,反而令更多人買不到物業一樣。你雖然心地善良,卻是不殺伯仁,伯仁為你而死。

樓價你不肯下跌,連累財爺要撰文告誡市民,香港經濟轉壞,未來歲月,必須節流,量入而出,減少福利開支,一切原因為你。本來財赤應以開源節流雙管齊下解決。不過,為了你的緣故,政府不但不會開源,更加謝絕國內及國外人士到香港投資,現在他們都轉往台灣、美加等地。在台灣國民,民進更拋開成見,一起歡迎到台灣投資的國內人士,而美國奧巴馬更因國內龐大購買力,使貿易逆差得以改善,連任美國總統。而冠蓋滿中華,香港獨憔悴,只因樓價你不肯下跌。

樓價,你這東西其實是兩面,沒有樓的人都會說,有樓的人太過自私,樓價下跌3成,對有樓的人士又不會構成不便之處,但沒有樓的人士可以置業,樓價又會拾級而上,最後樓價亦沒有下跌。但是你班業主始終不讓樓價下跌,故此,我們上書政府,制定政策,一定要打殘樓價。所以,經濟轉壞,財赤乍現,罪不在我們的未有樓人士,而是那些死不讓樓價下跌3成的人。

有樓的人又會這樣說,樓價你既然不肯下跌,倒不如讓市場自由發展,讓樓價多升3-5成,甚至更多,讓泡沫形成,最後亦爆破,變成原地踏步,但在這過程當中,政府收了不少稅項,而大部分都是非港人繳付,不但對財赤大有裨益,更加可以利用這些盈餘,大興土木,大攪基建,多拓土地,吸引更多外來投資。而今日買樓之人,雖然他日經歷樓市上升,最後返回原狀,亦沒有甚麼損失,可以當作南柯一夢,如夢幻化視之。既然兩者到最後都是歸回原狀,何解政府只是希望將樓價壓下去?實在令人費解。

現在有樓人士都認命,大家都希望樓市下跌3成,否則,政府將會加強招式,官員們將博老命與樓價肉博,對香港經濟有損無益。不過,想深一層,樓價在政府連番出擊之下,其實已經下跌了3成,不過礙於政府打擊樓價措施,結果並沒有顯示出來,只是原地踏步或者是微升。其實,已經是從高位下跌,只不過政府的措施令樓價從未達到高位,所以,未有置業的人士要認清這點。若果政府因為財赤或見樓價屢壓不下,而取消壓抑樓價措施,樓價將會如脫韁野馬,向上亂飈。今日高位即是明日的低位,所以,有樓的人士並不熱衷將他們的物業出售,這亦是樓價你這東西沒有下跌的主要原因。

roly8
30-12-12, 18:45
雖然離京多時,文嘉在北京還有一套房,面積約900呎。兩地相比,文嘉批評香港居高不下的樓價,是影響市民生活質量的罪魁禍首:「我現在還在每天畫畫,房租我還交得起,以後實在不行了,就回北京去。可你看我兩個女兒,快40歲了還沒有自己的房子。我的前同事退休時拿100多萬元強積金 ,但還要每月交租,後來很快就要出去找兼職。」

「香港政府根本不理解香港市民的生活:比如說樓價高,老百姓租屋辛苦,而公屋『世襲制』的受惠者很多都是有錢人,我甚至認識住公屋的人在內地有車有房。」

sad for those hk citizen..
:o

not sure how sg will be like in 20-30 yr time..
my feeling is sg will just model over hk.
:o

amk
30-12-12, 19:03
Hope not.
HK now even has land sale program where it says developer MUST make apartments NO MORE than 500 sqft ( so that it can be "affordable" for first time home buyers aka "Sheung Che" group) HKers have to accept 500 sqft as a norm for a home :scared-4:

We still have HDB. We dun have the "Sheung Che" problem. Singaporeans should really be grateful.