PDA

View Full Version : Stomach butterflies

spyro
20-11-12, 09:00
I think i more kan chiong than my girl. Her first day in childcare... Wat will give u stomach butterflies? TCSS :D :D

property_finder
20-11-12, 09:43
Don't worry, as its not within your control after you signed in your girl at the centre.

Any CCTV camera in the centre? Do look out for signs of physical (marks etc) and mental trauma (excessive crying and phobia to the teachers/centre) though.

radha08
20-11-12, 10:04
Don't worry, as its not within your control after you signed in your girl at the centre.

Any CCTV camera in the centre? Do look out for signs of physical (marks etc) and mental trauma (excessive crying and phobia to the teachers/centre) though.

wow i am sure he feels much better now...:D

dont worry la ....all kids go thru this thing...:)

Shanhz
20-11-12, 10:19
dun worry. some kids cry for 1 day/1 week/1 month/or longer. eventually they will adjust. you will sure heartpain for a while.

also take note that up to about 3.5 yrs old, they will fall sick every other week as their body build up immunity in the communal living. also no need to worry but still hv to take care esp high fever.

my daughter once spend me 1k in one week to see doctor. but heng only happened once.

roly8
20-11-12, 10:27
you are good parent, i guess..
care for your little kid :D

spyro
20-11-12, 10:30
just went to snoop, was crying for mommy. Haha... Aiya, no choice lah, phases of life. Dun like also must go thru it, just like NS. I hv to be ninja, there n not be seen!:D :D

Cyberknight
20-11-12, 10:52
My son N1 last yr Jan11, went to childcare only 9 days, cried n shouted mama whole day wo drinking water, dehydrated n fever n dunno wat rashes whole body, then admitted to hospital 9 days too. :doh:

Now N2 Nov12, I fetched him from sch.....Asked me,"why u come so early? I still wan to play...." :beats-me-man:

Take it easy. It will be heart pain at the beginning, as times go, ur child will enjoy the learnings n friends' company. But take note, the child will also learn all the bad habits n languages too. Must monitor n guide him/her along.

spyro
20-11-12, 10:56
Thks bros for the support n advise! Will monitor.:)

zzz1
20-11-12, 11:04
Thks bros for the support n advise! Will monitor.:)
For your kids going to nursery class, is good to expose them with other kids and learn some simple study are good .

The things to watch out are the illness they bring back, cough, hdmd, chicken pox, but don be too paranoid by that.. Is part of life for both parent and kids alike

buttercarp
20-11-12, 11:04
Wat will give u stomach butterflies? TCSS :D :D

When I signed the OTP, I got butterflies in my stomach.
Then they continued to fly inside when I go get bank loan and sign the S&P.

zeamybro
20-11-12, 12:48
Very soon your girl will insist that you still bring her to the childcare even when she falls sick ... Then she will come home and tell you her friend Shanice do this, the boy Javier do that.. and teacher Doreen say cannot do this and that... v cute one.

But the headache comes usually around May period, weather is hot, virus flying around, worse if some kids kena HFMD...

spyro
20-11-12, 13:15

But the feeling is shiok rite?:D :D

spyro
20-11-12, 13:17
Very soon your girl will insist that you still bring her to the childcare even when she falls sick ... Then she will come home and tell you her friend Shanice do this, the boy Javier do that.. and teacher Doreen say cannot do this and that... v cute one.

But the headache comes usually around May period, weather is hot, virus flying around, worse if some kids kena HFMD...

I very scared they fall sick. Machiam guard duty...:D

leftfield
20-11-12, 13:46
I very scared they fall sick. Machiam guard duty...:D

Bo pian, i wld rather they fall sick at this age to build up their immunity.

best if kena chickenpox and get it over and done with, no need to deal with scars when u are older!!! ;)

zzz1
20-11-12, 13:51
Bo pian, i wld rather they fall sick at this age to build up their immunity.

best if kena chickenpox and get it over and done with, no need to deal with scars when u are older!!! ;)
Bro, there things called immunization jab la ...

leftfield
20-11-12, 13:55

Even if jab will still kena one, my girl did, just that it's not a full blown case!

zzz1
20-11-12, 14:05
Even if jab will still kena one, my girl did, just that it's not a full blown case!
My niece in her late 20s just got it and 12.12 is her wedding.. She on jab before too..

spyro
20-11-12, 14:12
My niece in her late 20s just got it and 12.12 is her wedding.. She on jab before too..

Hum liaoz! Her make up artiste better be good...:scared-5:

carbuncle
20-11-12, 14:12
i hab not chix pox

leftfield
20-11-12, 14:17

Haha, u say one, not me!!!

draik
20-11-12, 14:22
But the feeling is shiok rite?:D :D
Same here. But I think I am super stress than shiok. I felt shiok only after one week signing S&P.

carbuncle
20-11-12, 14:40
adrenaline rush whenever sign otp and exercise

leftfield
20-11-12, 14:41
adrenaline rush whenever sign otp and exercise

and then comes the anti-climax of the long wait till TOP...:tongue3:

carbuncle
20-11-12, 14:59
no ah. i only buy those TOP soon prj.

radha08
20-11-12, 16:43

sis i had butterflies and spider in my stomach after sign otp...:scared-5:...thats why i never announce to whole world until after sign snp....:cheers5:...now there is no turning back...:)

zzz1
20-11-12, 16:59
Haha, u say one, not me!!!
Ya. La..
New strains of virus evo as time go by, so certain jab will resist certain but not the new strains or those more resistive .. However those with jab has reported more lighter suffering of fever and flaring of pox ...

So jab the immunization dose help.. That also the same as cold jab and SARS ..

zeamybro
20-11-12, 17:02
Ya. La..
New strains of virus evo as time go by, so certain jab will resist certain but not the new strains or those more resistive .. However those with jab has reported more lighter suffering of fever and flaring of pox ...

So jab the immunization dose help.. That also the same as cold jab and SARS ..

I got HFMD from the kids... who themselves got it from their classmates in sch ... And among the 3 of us, my condition was the most jialat .... :hell-hath-no-fury:

zzz1
20-11-12, 17:11
I got HFMD from the kids... who themselves got it from their classmates in sch ... And among the 3 of us, my condition was the most jialat .... :hell-hath-no-fury:
Ha ha lucky you..

Btw there no immunization for hfmd,,:D

spyro
20-11-12, 17:30
sis i had butterflies and spider in my stomach :)

Bro radha, u got butterflies in ur stomach n buttercarb in ur heart?:D :D :D
Joking hor:D :D

carbuncle
20-11-12, 17:38
buttercarp not carb thank u

Shoeboxsupporter
20-11-12, 19:37
no ah. i only buy those TOP soon prj.

Then u must be rich..........willing to pay for Premium......:tongue3:

Shoeboxsupporter
20-11-12, 19:41
sis i had butterflies and spider in my stomach after sign otp...:scared-5:...thats why i never announce to whole world until after sign snp....:cheers5:...now there is no turning back...:)

After sign SNP, Butterflies and Spider out of your stomach....Congrat....:cheers4:

spyro
20-11-12, 20:11
buttercarp not carb thank u

2 in 1 mah. Buttercarp n carbuncle..:D

samuelk
21-11-12, 06:38
have you move in yet? There are defects that will cause you sleepless nghts

buttercarp
21-11-12, 07:23
have you move in yet? There are defects that will cause you sleepless nghts

No, not yet.
Quite slow.
Defects...... is it that bad?
So far from my experience, although limited... no defects, touch wood!

carbuncle
21-11-12, 12:00
correction. i only buy those hidden gems near TOP yet still at launch price one.

Shoeboxsupporter
21-11-12, 19:54
correction. i only buy those hidden gems near TOP yet still at launch price one.

Then must be overprice project...........espiecally FE......:D

samuelk
24-11-12, 20:00
No, not yet.
Quite slow.
Defects...... is it that bad?
So far from my experience, although limited... no defects, touch wood!
there have been reported cases of wood borer outbreak. Similar to termintes but its not.