PDA

View Full Version : Fed is ready to save you by more asset purchases

phantom_opera
15-11-12, 11:09
WASHINGTON: The Federal Reserve is mulling additional asset purchases next year to boost jobs amid a fragile economy, the minutes of a policy meeting released Wednesday showed.

With the current $45 billion a month "Operation Twist" asset adjustment program scheduled to end in December, the minutes suggested that the Fed was ready to go ahead with more outright bond purchases, aimed at pushing long-term interest rates lower.

"A number of participants indicated that additional asset purchases would likely be appropriate next year after the conclusion of the maturity extension program in order to achieve a substantial improvement in the labour market," the document said.

A new program would overlap with the "QE3" open-ended $40 billion a month asset purchase program announced in September.

ikan bilis
15-11-12, 11:24
can someone please highlight to USA FED's botak ben that he got the wrong strategy all the time lah... he dam bodoh 1.... :tsk-tsk:

he keeps printing $$ does no use to the USA market/economy,... all the residential property holders there are under water,... the home owners are having negative equity,... so how they refinance to new lower interest rate mortgage ??... everything forever get stuck there lah !!.... :banghead:

but hor.... if botak ben buys up just 10-20% of Singapore private residential properties, and make it big in CNN/CNBC media news,... then S'pore residential properties price sure will shoot up by at least 2x.... then home ownerd here can cash out and help purchase/re-invest into USA property,... then USA property saved and USA economy kicked start again.... then everybody happy !!... right ??... :hell-hath-no-fury: :D :cheers5:

radha08
15-11-12, 11:26
Huat ah dunno what huat just huat kns i loose money in sharemarket lucky few week ago
I pull out cos i need funds for something else.....:D

roly8
15-11-12, 11:29
all these are for show...
:(

phantom_opera
15-11-12, 11:34
Temasek and Khazanah confident to launch DUO at Bugis early next year ... I think they have insider news that Ben is going to print beyond imagination :rolleyes:

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/specials/property/kl-spore-venture-unveils-plans-bugis-project-20121115

DC33_2008
15-11-12, 11:41
This area is really booming with Duo, Southbeach,etc. Shop till you drop. Duo is a nice design. More functional than sky habitat and interlace.
Temasek and Khazanah confident to launch DUO at Bugis early next year ... I think they have insider news that Ben is going to print beyond imagination :rolleyes:

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/specials/property/kl-spore-venture-unveils-plans-bugis-project-20121115

focus
15-11-12, 17:46
Yup.. definitely like this area! :)
Imagine right next to Bugis Junction, Bugis Village, The eateries opposite bugis junction, raffles hospital, Connected underground to MRT, Own shopping center.

Walau.. Really a great lifestyle! But ...I thought the highway is going to be built right next to it?

dtrax
15-11-12, 17:50
civic district cannot go wrong, all the major MRT lines converge there. Guarantee got MRT if one or 2 breakdown, unless suay all breakdown

left orchard, right southbeach, down CBD/clarke quay/chinatown n MBS

dtrax
15-11-12, 17:51
Yup.. definitely like this area! :)
Imagine right next to Bugis Junction, Bugis Village, The eateries opposite bugis junction, raffles hospital, Connected underground to MRT, Own shopping center.

Walau.. Really a great lifestyle! But ...I thought the highway is going to be built right next to it?

lol i see the highway as an "excuse" to reclaim back the golden piece of land above rocher complex

phantom_opera
15-11-12, 17:56
Japan Stock up yen weakens as market is motivated by ultra easing Shinzo Abe to win next election, he wants negative rate, 3pc inflation and ease till drop policy

carbuncle
15-11-12, 18:26
negative rate means u need to pay bank to deposit money with them??

Rysk
15-11-12, 19:14

Think these gov's bodies know next year is the HUAT HUAT HUAT year for pty..

From now on, KBW dare not come out anymore CM.. if he do, he knows for sure kena butter till jialet jialet... that's why recently he act blur keep saying that the pty mkt is "stabilising" (meaning no more CM)

And Tharman already said "wait abit longer".. actually he is hinting to us to wait.. to submit cheque to marketing agent once their (gov) upcoming project launching soon at Bugis :D