PDA

View Full Version : New Condo Launch at Jln Lempeng: 390m to Clementi MRT Station

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Ringo33
23-09-13, 14:17
Maybe IOI should wait till the launch of Marina One to help elevate their profile a bit before going on massive promotion.

23-09-13, 15:19
give discount also should advertise big big in papers, otherwise who would know? don't be cheapskate like Kingsford Hillview's developer. LOL

But if advertise will risk incurring the wrath of earlier buyers and might end up with an unwanted bad reputation, that's probably why these developers will use the agents instead

lajia
23-09-13, 19:00
Slow moving confirmed...they are stuck with initial pricing strategy and running out of ideas to attract.
Got to wait for next spill over from a MCL in JLD.

phayvictor
22-10-13, 17:46
What happen if the developer could not sell most of its unit until TOP? I think this project is not even reaching half of the launched unit. Up till last month only 114 sold out of 250 units launched. Not to mention the total unit of 755 they have. Are they going to lower the prices significantly to boost the sale?

Ringo33
22-10-13, 18:10
What happen if the developer could not sell most of its unit until TOP? I think this project is not even reaching half of the launched unit. Up till last month only 114 sold out of 250 units launched. Not to mention the total unit of 755 they have. Are they going to lower the prices significantly to boost the sale?

they have a certain timeframe to sell, or else developer will have to pay ABSD.

sunboy77
22-10-13, 23:20
they have a certain timeframe to sell, or else developer will have to pay ABSD.

5 years....
Coming soon...

Ringo33
23-10-13, 07:11
5 years....
Coming soon...

The bough that site in 2012, so if its 5 years, then they will have till 2017 to sell all the units. Still a long way and they can certainly wait to ride on the JLD growth story.

Thermofisher
03-11-13, 10:52
Has the consrtuction begins?

Nas
04-11-13, 09:54
Got see cranes and stuff, but looks quite slow.

westman
31-03-14, 07:43
Got see cranes and stuff, but looks quite slow.

Total unit : 755 units
Total launched : 250 units
Sold : 118 units
Balance units : 637 units
% sold : 16%!!!!!!

My goodness... am i reading wrongly?

Good location yet moving slowly.... strange...

lionhill
31-03-14, 13:53
Yes, strange.

If it looked expensive last year, it seems reasonably cheap now compared with the newly launched ones.

Thinking of buying a bigger unit there for own stay if it still cannot move when near topping.

westman
31-03-14, 14:56
Yes, strange.

If it looked expensive last year, it seems reasonably cheap now compared with the newly launched ones.

Thinking of buying a bigger unit there for own stay if it still cannot move when near topping.

just checked on propertyguru.. 915 sqf selling 1453psf.. not very cheap...

clemdale24
31-03-14, 17:30
just checked on propertyguru.. 915 sqf selling 1453psf.. not very cheap...

not cheap but not expensive though.

lionhill
01-04-14, 21:28
agree. market price.

but, if lakeville is really priced at S$1300~1400psf, this one will be cheap.

Ringo33
01-04-14, 21:55
agree. market price.

but, if lakeville is really priced at S$1300~1400psf, this one will be cheap.

I have got a different view on that. As I mention sometime back, when regional commercial hub such as JLD are being developed, the property landscape in Singapore will change from one that only has 1 peak in the city center, to one with several smaller peaks around regional commercial hubs.

Hence in this context you will see that property prices around JLD will gradually become higher than places like Clementi.

The difference between Clementi and JLD is that, Clementi is closer to town, while JLD is location right in the middle of commercial and lifestyle hub.

sunboy77
02-04-14, 01:18
I have got a different view on that. As I mention sometime back, when regional commercial hub such as JLD are being developed, the property landscape in Singapore will change from one that only has 1 peak in the city center, to one with several smaller peaks around regional commercial hubs.

Hence in this context you will see that property prices around JLD will gradually become higher than places like Clementi.

The difference between Clementi and JLD is that, Clementi is closer to town, while JLD is location right in the middle of commercial and lifestyle hub.

While I absolutely love the potential of the JLD and definitely adore very much the sold-out J Gateway, I think Lakeville's location is a bit 'ulu'.
By saying "near to 2 MRT stations" (as I had seen on many ads), it actually means a loooong walking distance to either of the MRT station.
Not much amenities in its immediate vicinity too.

Well, but everything comes with a price I guess.

Ringo33
02-04-14, 01:30
While I absolutely love the potential of the JLD and definitely adore very much the sold-out J Gateway, I think Lakeville's location is a bit 'ulu'.
By saying "near to 2 MRT stations" (as I had seen on many ads), it actually means a loooong walking distance to either of the MRT station.
Not much amenities in its immediate vicinity too.

Well, but everything comes with a price I guess.

This project will attract buyers who enjoy active lifestyle like running walking the dog etc as it just right next to Jurong lake park. As long as Jurong lake development continues I am confident prices and rent in that area will hold up. Utilmately jld is still a wip and there are many good years of development ahead.

I can already see a rise in expat communities in the area and when dulwich college TOP I am pretty sure it will help push up the rent for large and medium apartment in that area. Got money loot the penthouse at lakeville

lionhill
02-04-14, 08:53

brother, if you say that J-gateway is near the connercial hub, I can still agree. But lakeside is really a bit far, not to mention that the commercial hub in JLD is not big enough to be so influrential.

hyenergix
02-04-14, 09:08
brother, if you say that J-gateway is near the connercial hub, I can still agree. But lakeside is really a bit far, not to mention that the commercial hub in JLD is not big enough to be so influrential.

JLD will get quite big.

lionhill
02-04-14, 10:14
JLD will get quite big.
The commercial and office buildings are limited. as to theme park, science center, etc, they do not really change the value of the location.

IBP is of almost equal traveling time to clementi and to jurong East MRT, considering the trafic condition and road detours.

science center is in Jorong east for a long time, while there are theme parks, downtown east etc in Pasir ris.

hyenergix
02-04-14, 10:53
The commercial and office buildings are limited. as to theme park, science center, etc, they do not really change the value of the location.

IBP is of almost equal traveling time to clementi and to jurong East MRT, considering the trafic condition and road detours.

science center is in Jorong east for a long time, while there are theme parks, downtown east etc in Pasir ris.

I'm looking at the expansion of the industries from Jurong East to Tuas, and from Tuas to Nusajaya.

Ringo33
02-04-14, 11:10

There are still many commercial and white sites around gateway that hasn't launch yet. Once all these amenities and edutainment theme parks and parks are developed it will be a be draw for expat family with kids studying at cis or dulwich colledge.

It's really hard to find another place in Singapore that has got all these amenities that are so conveniently located. The next milestone for jld will be for a big mncs to move into westagte tower.

Luke65
03-04-14, 17:39

his JDL is lakeside+Jurong+Bukit Batok, he might include bukit timah too when his trumpet gets too big. Look at how he is blowing Dulwich college in bukit batok benefitting for expats' children. Those expats might well be staying in bukit timah for Dulwich college.

Ringo33
03-04-14, 17:53
his JDL is lakeside+Jurong+Bukit Batok, he might include bukit timah too when his trumpet gets too big. Look at how he is blowing Dulwich college in bukit batok benefitting for expats' children. Those expats might well be staying in bukit timah for Dulwich college.

when you keep seeing "new" forummers sprouting nonsense about Jurong lake district you need to beware because the potential if great and many are starting to get red eye about it.

Does the troll even know where Dulwich college is located?

nuff said. troll will always be troll regardless how many forum accounts they have.

Luke65
03-04-14, 17:59
when you keep seeing "new" forummers sprouting nonsense about Jurong lake district you need to beware because the potential if great and many are starting to get red eye about it.

Does the troll even know where Dulwich college is located?

nuff said. troll will always be troll regardless how many forum accounts they have.

Ringo, Dulwich college is building their new campus at Bukit Batok Ave 8

You can continue to blow smoke and trumpet how Dulwich college adds to JDL :tongue3:

And don't forget your $1700psf sinking in Jurong.. haha

Luke65
03-04-14, 18:05
ringo, also do note your TA too. Continue learning small ringo :D

Ringo33
03-04-14, 18:07
Ringo, Dulwich college is building their new campus at Bukit Batok Ave 8

You can continue to blow smoke and trumpet how Dulwich college adds to JDL :tongue3:

And don't forget your $1700psf sinking in Jurong.. haha

Whats the point of creating so many forum accounts to repeat the same old thing over and over again. Worst is you didnt even bother to update your knowledge and you intellect

For example, the last I check, Dulwich College is about 1.3km from Chinese Garden MRT and more than 5km from King Albert MRT station. (The western tip of bukit timah)

So what would expat who wish to live closer to Dulwich choose Bukit Timah instead of Jurong Lake District where they are closer to school have much more amenities, parks, shopping malls restaurant etc etc.

Again, trolls will always be troll regardless what they like to call themselves.

Luke65
03-04-14, 18:12
Whats the point of creating so many forum accounts to repeat the same old thing over and over again. Worst is you didnt even bother to update your knowledge and you intellect

For example, the last I check, Dulwich College is about 1.3km from Chinese Garden MRT and more than 5km from King Albert MRT station. (The western tip of bukit timah)

So what would expat who wish to live closer to Dulwich choose Bukit Timah instead of Jurong Lake District where they are closer to school have much more amenities, parks, shopping malls restaurant etc etc.

Again, trolls will always be troll regardless what they like to call themselves.

Contine your check.....bet your mama on too. Dulwich college new campus is being built at Bukit Batok Ave 8. The project main contractor is Singapore Piling BBR :tongue3:

Continue to blow smoke and trumpet with all the "googled" information :D

Not forgetting your TA and $1700psf in Jurong

Ringo33
03-04-14, 18:33
Contine your check.....bet your mama on too. Dulwich college new campus is being built at Bukit Batok Ave 8. The project main contractor is Singapore Piling BBR :tongue3:

Continue to blow smoke and trumpet with all the "googled" information :D

Not forgetting your TA and $1700psf in Jurong

you can write the telephone number, name of the principle or whoever teaching there, but that is still not going to change the FACT that Dulwich is 1.3km away from Chinese Garden MRT station and your argument about Bukit Timah is just weak.

Google? Try using onemap lah kid.

Luke65
03-04-14, 18:37
you can write the telephone number, name of the principle or whoever teaching there, but that is still not going to change the FACT that Dulwich is 1.3km away from Chinese Garden MRT station and your argument about Bukit Timah is just weak.

Google? Try using onemap lah kid.

Have some courage and learn from your mistake :D

Ringo33
03-04-14, 19:18
Have some courage and learn from your mistake :D

like signing up multiple forum accounts so that you can troll in this forum?

Luke65
03-04-14, 19:24
like signing up multiple forum accounts so that you can troll in this forum?

Haha, you are just running away from questions again :D

Ringo33
03-04-14, 19:35
Haha, you are just running away from questions again :D

like saying Dulwich is closer to bukit timah than JLD?

Like telling us Dulwich address but doesnt know its exactly location and relative distant to JLD?

Luke65
03-04-14, 19:53
like saying Dulwich is closer to bukit timah than JLD?

Like telling us Dulwich address but doesnt know its exactly location and relative distant to JLD?

Ya lor, whatever happens you also can draw a benefit to JDL and whole Singapore only about JDL. Superb hot properties sell out in 1 day at 1700psf.

Continue blowing and trumpeting in your diapers, need fools like you to hold up the prices :D

Luke65
03-04-14, 19:56
Just incase you didn't know, Bukit timah is also next to Bukit batok. Depending on which glasses you use to read.

Keep trumpeting and blowing in your diapers :P

Ringo33
03-04-14, 19:57
Ya lor, whatever happens you also can draw a benefit to JDL and whole Singapore only about JDL. Superb hot properties sell out in 1 day at 1700psf.

Continue blowing and trumpeting in your diapers, need fools like you to hold up the prices :D

Swear to God on your child life that you are not operating multiple forum account then I will entertain you.

Till then, just read my signature.

Luke65
03-04-14, 20:08
Swear to God on your child life that you are not operating multiple forum account then I will entertain you.

Till then, just read my signature.

Same trick again... I swear to your mama for a good time :D

Luke65
03-04-14, 20:12
Bye ringo, we are off to a good time :D
Enjoy blowing in your diapers

Allthepies
03-04-14, 21:18
"Jewel firm pays($85K) for defaming rival online"

Just like to inform everyone that while u r in a heated argument, be careful of what u say....

Good luck

Patrickstar
03-04-14, 22:40
Think the only trumpet he never blow is the "sweet aroma" in the air that comes with living in jurong :D

Ringo33
04-04-14, 04:00
Same trick again... I swear to your mama for a good time :D

If you dont have multiple forum accounts, why wont need to get so defensive?

How many accounts and fake identities you are operating in this forum?

Patrickstar
04-04-14, 12:20
As usual, accusing people against you as having multiple forum accounts. Let me guess, you are going to cry father n mother and call out to Regulators again...lmao

If you dont have multiple forum accounts, why wont need to get so defensive?

How many accounts and fake identities you are operating in this forum?

Ringo33
04-04-14, 15:17
As usual, accusing people against you as having multiple forum accounts. Let me guess, you are going to cry father n mother and call out to Regulators again...lmao

Since we already know that you are Regulators, why dont just admit it instead of telling us cock and bull story on why having multiple forum account and talking baseless nonsense in property forum is noble

Patrickstar
04-04-14, 23:54
If I am Regulators I become your father and mother. ... think I will won't want to have a clown and idiot as a son, so my apologies...:D

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?p=471230#post471230

Since we already know that you are Regulators, why dont just admit it instead of telling us cock and bull story on why having multiple forum account and talking baseless nonsense in property forum is noble

Ringo33
05-04-14, 08:48
If I am Regulators I become your father and mother. ... think I will won't want to have a clown and idiot as a son, so my apologies...:D

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?p=471230#post471230

I wont be surprise that you could be the same person behind DuaNehNehChioBu who goes around sprouting vulgarity.

Maybe admin can do an IP address check to verify how many forum accounts this clown is operating and perhaps banned his IP from signing up anymore forum account.

Patrickstar
05-04-14, 09:20
I'm DNNCB? ....lmao... Why don't you say I am teddy, eng, and EDB as well since we all think you are both a clown n idiot. :D

I wont be surprise that you could be the same person behind DuaNehNehChioBu who goes around sprouting vulgarity.

Maybe admin can do an IP address check to verify how many forum accounts this clown is operating and perhaps banned his IP from signing up anymore forum account.

Ringo33
05-04-14, 09:33
I'm DNNCB? ....lmao... Why don't you say I am teddy, eng, and EDB as well since we all think you are both a clown n idiot. :D

I am sure admin will be able to tell how many accounts you created using the same IP address.

And the fact that you are not denying your are DNNCB is a good sign of guilt conscious

Dont assume the admins are idiots.

Crusader
05-04-14, 10:59
I am sure admin will be able to tell how many accounts you created using the same IP address.

And the fact that you are not denying your are DNNCB is a good sign of guilt conscious

Dont assume the admins are idiots.

Aiya why you bother so much about DNNCB ? You missed her already ?

Night time you masturbate ? I thought you married liao got wife and kids ?

Come one lah, be like a MATURE man not horny man. :doh:

Ringo33
05-04-14, 12:27
Aiya why you bother so much about DNNCB ? You missed her already ?

Night time you masturbate ? I thought you married liao got wife and kids ?

Come one lah, be like a MATURE man not horny man. :doh:

Because people like you should be banned from this forum or any other forum for that matter, and your IP address should be tracked to prevent you from signing up new forum accounts to pollute this forum with all the vulgarity and hostility towards property agent.

Perhaps the moderator could threaten to expose your true identity to prevent you from making a mockery out of them.

Patrickstar
05-04-14, 15:10
26 have voted you a clown n idiot.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?p=471368&posted=1#post471368

I think you are the one that should be banned from this forum for good.

Because people like you should be banned from this forum or any other forum for that matter, and your IP address should be tracked to prevent you from signing up new forum accounts to pollute this forum with all the vulgarity and hostility towards property agent.

Perhaps the moderator could threaten to expose your true identity to prevent you from making a mockery out of them.

sunboy77
18-05-14, 15:37
Seems like there are talks in the market that the developer is more willing to negotiate now.

But anyway, if you are eyeing Trilinq and you feel that you have a targeted price in mind, please let me know so that I can put it up to the developer.
Before the developer will assess your offer, they will need to see your:
- Cheque
- Letter of Authorization (which I will print for you) with your offer price
- Copy of NRIC of buyer(s)

Please also understand that all offers are subjected to consideration and agreement by the developer. A counter-offer might be offered if the developer deem it necessary.

Also, please offer 'reasonably' in order not to waste your own time - e.g. please don't come with offers of 10% - 20% off from its original prices. I don't think such offers will be successful.

As a guide, the following prices are what Trilinq is selling now:

1BR: From $796k (#02-24 603sqft $1480psf)
2BR: From $1.085m (#05-18 753sqft $1441psf)
3BR: From $1.301m (#03-14 936sqft $1390psf)
4BR: From $1.506m (#04-19 1109sqft $1358psf)

Last 6 months average transacted $psf: $1,349psf

Please call/SMS me at 96882200 to discuss further. Try not to PM me as my mailbox is always full.

Thanks.

Jonathan, CBRE

azeoprop
18-05-14, 17:11
I think a 10 to 15 % discount off the current pricing is reasonable. Sky habitat and panorama are good examples. :2cents:

sunboy77
26-08-14, 15:54
Ok new prices are here!

The big units (3BR and up) gets much more discounts!

1BR: From $769k (#02-24 538sqft $1430psf) Was $796k ($1480psf)
2BR: From $1.022m (#03-01 710sqft $1439psf) Newly-released stack
3BR: From $1.245m (#03-14 936sqft $1330psf) Was $1.301m ($1390psf)
4BR: From $1.332m (#04-19 1109sqft $1201psf) Was $1.506m ($1358psf)

Call Jonathan at 96882200 now for a further discussion.

Ringo33
13-09-14, 01:01
I noticed their relaunch advertisement has got stronger emphasis on its proximity to Jurong Gateway.
Instead of just lip service, why not go the extra mile of offering free feeder bus service to Jurong Gateway.

Kelonguni
13-09-14, 09:12
I noticed their relaunch advertisement has got stronger emphasis on its proximity to Jurong Gateway.
Instead of just lip service, why not go the extra mile of offering free feeder bus service to Jurong Gateway.

The stronger selling point is walkability to Clementi mall and Clementi MRT. One MRT away from the gateway. JLD is a side dish and not main dish. Feeder bus needs money to run and I don't think all residents need it.

Ringo33
13-09-14, 12:02
The stronger selling point is walkability to Clementi mall and Clementi MRT. One MRT away from the gateway. JLD is a side dish and not main dish. Feeder bus needs money to run and I don't think all residents need it.

Clementi mall has very limited offering compared to the what Jurong Gateway malls (5 to be exact) have to offer. Plus, Gateway is going to be a large employment hub as well. For residents at Trillinq, I think a non stop feeder service to Gateway will be much better than having to rely on walking to Clementi Mall. Try doing that with 2 handful of grocery and children.

fiat500
13-09-14, 12:50
Clementi mall has very limited offering compared to the what Jurong Gateway malls (5 to be exact) have to offer. Plus, Gateway is going to be a large employment hub as well. For residents at Trillinq, I think a non stop feeder service to Gateway will be much better than having to rely on walking to Clementi Mall. Try doing that with 2 handful of grocery and children.
Jurong jurong ! Whole life promoting jurong!
Nobody is interested here about your jurong lah! :tongue3:

Ringo33
13-09-14, 13:01
Jurong jurong ! Whole life promoting jurong!
Nobody is interested here about your jurong lah! :tongue3:

Trillinq is located in the west of course is will benefit more from jurong lake development than central east or north. In the past clementi would like to sell themselves closer to city but now they should be selling themselves closer to jld.

You not interested doesn't mean people living in the west doesn't

Kelonguni
13-09-14, 14:28

Most of the suburb town centres are rather self-sufficient in my opinion. The "limited offering" meets 99% of the real needs of most of the population.

By the way, have you tried to find hawker-priced food in Jurong area during the peak hours? Need to walk the ground more since your eggs are placed here.

Honest update: several of the unique JEM shops (luxury brands, quirky shops) I saw in the first few months of opening seem to have disappeared when I last went to JEM. It now offers almost the same brands as many suburb malls. Maybe the only unique and useful brand is H & M.

5 of the same kind of mall??? Let's hope not. I think there will still be people enticed to that area since the PM speech. Honestly, it is still a good place to temporarily live and work, especially for expats without cars?

Also, the good food quality I enjoyed in the first few months of opening in the restaurants there (in JEM) also has gone down. Not quite sure what is the issue there...

fiat500
13-09-14, 15:50
Trillinq is located in the west of course is will benefit more from jurong lake development than central east or north. In the past clementi would like to sell themselves closer to city but now they should be selling themselves closer to jld.

You not interested doesn't mean people living in the west doesn't
just sick n tired of reading you promoting jurong over n over again! It's just the same old boring repetition...
yawn!:sleeping:

Ringo33
14-09-14, 02:01
Most of the suburb town centres are rather self-sufficient in my opinion. The "limited offering" meets 99% of the real needs of most of the population.

By the way, have you tried to find hawker-priced food in Jurong area during the peak hours? Need to walk the ground more since your eggs are placed here.

Honest update: several of the unique JEM shops (luxury brands, quirky shops) I saw in the first few months of opening seem to have disappeared when I last went to JEM. It now offers almost the same brands as many suburb malls. Maybe the only unique and useful brand is H & M.

5 of the same kind of mall??? Let's hope not. I think there will still be people enticed to that area since the PM speech. Honestly, it is still a good place to temporarily live and work, especially for expats without cars?

Also, the good food quality I enjoyed in the first few months of opening in the restaurants there (in JEM) also has gone down. Not quite sure what is the issue there...

Lets not waste time talking about personal like or dislike about JEM because in the context of property, its a proven formula that property close to shopping malls will command a premium in price and rent.

As for the 5 malls,

JCube concept is similar to far east plaza, targeting mainly at younger crowd
Westgate is more upmarket mall targeting and executive and family
JEM is lifestyle mall targeting middle class.
IMM is a factory outlet style mall
Big Box (opening end of the year), will be a furniture and IT mall

Hence I am not sure how you can say that JLD is boring. Perhaps its the distant from JLD is making your visit to JLD boring because you have to travel from afar.

Ringo33
14-09-14, 02:12
just sick n tired of reading you promoting jurong over n over again! It's just the same old boring repetition...
yawn!:sleeping:

You should blame the government for putting so much afford into it. And correction, the JLD plan is constantly evolving, its not the same over again. Its only in the NDR that PM Lee mentioned HSR in JLD for the 2nd time, and also first time he talk about moving AYE southward, and also the first time he set a dateline for the new science center, also the first time he talk about remodeling the Jurong Lake Garden.

Perhaps you should update yourself with more updated news.

Kelonguni
14-09-14, 02:58
Lets not waste time talking about personal like or dislike about JEM because in the context of property, its proven formula that property close to shopping malls will command a premium in price and rent.

As for the 5 malls,

JCube concept is similar to far east plaza, targeting mainly at younger crowd
Westgate is more upmarket mall targeting and executive and family
JEM is lifestyle mall targeting middle class.
IMM is a factory outlet style mall
Big Box (opening end of the year), will be a furniture and IT mall

Hence I am not sure how you can say that JLD is boring. Perhaps its the distant from JLD is making your visit to JLD boring because you have to travel from afar.

There was never a dispute about the premium from me if you read carefully enough. I think there will be. For me it's just unsuitable for long term living for families.

Also never said it was boring. But the balance is not there yet. Price and location mismatch for some time more.

I am sorry to conclude that you obviously don't live close to this region, which I do.

Ringo33
14-09-14, 10:23
There was never a dispute about the premium from me if you read carefully enough. I think there will be. For me it's just unsuitable for long term living for families.

Also never said it was boring. But the balance is not there yet. Price and location mismatch for some time more.

I am sorry to conclude that you obviously don't live close to this region, which I do.

I am not very sure what are you trying dispute here.

For Trillinq, I dont see how by having a direct condo bus service to the largest commercial hub outside CBD will not add value to this project since its inevitable that Jurong Gateway will become the favorite destination in the West for dining and shopping, and very soon, also for medical services and jobs.

Dont get me wrong, Clementi Mall is great, but it is just be another neighborhood malls very limited offering. And its not to say that by providing a feeder service to JLD, residents of Trillinq will not be able to use Clementi Mall either. The only thing which JLD doesnt offer is a wet market and hawker center.

I am not sure which region you are talking about, but I certainly do know that more and more people living in the west are going to Jurong Gateway instead of clementi mall or orchard road.

Kelonguni
14-09-14, 11:51
I am not very sure what are you trying dispute here.

For Trillinq, I dont see how by having a direct condo bus service to the largest commercial hub outside CBD will not add value to this project since its inevitable that Jurong Gateway will become the favorite destination in the West for dining and shopping, and very soon, also for medical services and jobs.

Dont get me wrong, Clementi Mall is great, but it is just be another neighborhood malls very limited offering. And its not to say that by providing a feeder service to JLD, residents of Trillinq will not be able to use Clementi Mall either. The only thing which JLD doesnt offer is a wet market and hawker center.

I am not sure which region you are talking about, but I certainly do know that more and more people living in the west are going to Jurong Gateway instead of clementi mall or orchard road.

To make it clearer, the following are my viewpoints:

1. I don't think it is necessary to have a direct condo bus service to JLD
A. For transport reasons, Clementi MRT is just one MRT from Jurong MRT.
B. For cost maintenance reasons, this will jack up costs unnecessarily.
C. For visitation reasons, it should not be required by the majority of residents on a daily basis.

2. More and more people GOING to JG is the reason why a growing proportion will start to shun RESIDING there. Premium definitely up, but not the choice for middle to middle-high income FAMILIES. This is a similar reason why CCR and CBD does not appeal to local families (my knowledge and opinion only). One area for example: good food at cheap prices lacking or disappearing, or else queue like crazy.

Ringo33
14-09-14, 13:25
To make it clearer, the following are my viewpoints:

1. I don't think it is necessary to have a direct condo bus service to JLD
A. For transport reasons, Clementi MRT is just one MRT from Jurong MRT.
B. For cost maintenance reasons, this will jack up costs unnecessarily.
C. For visitation reasons, it should not be required by the majority of residents on a daily basis.

2. More and more people GOING to JG is the reason why a growing proportion will start to shun RESIDING there. Premium definitely up, but not the choice for middle to middle-high income FAMILIES. This is a similar reason why CCR and CBD does not appeal to local families (my knowledge and opinion only). One area for example: good food at cheap prices lacking or disappearing, or else queue like crazy.

When you want to sell condo project at $1500psf, you dont just provide the necessity, you provide the luxury of being able to travel in comfort from your condo door step and right into the heart of the 2nd largest commercial hub outside CBD without having to worry about parking, weather, or fighting for a seat on the bus. And this is exactly what separate condo lifestyle to those in HDB.

On the contrary, I think residents at Trillinq will very happy visit JLD if they can travel there by aircon bus instead of driving because the problem in JLD is not human traffic jam its the parking issue. But that could change when Big Box open at the end of the year.

Kelonguni
14-09-14, 16:02
When you want to sell condo project at $1500psf, you dont just provide the necessity, you provide the luxury of being able to travel in comfort from your condo door step and right into the heart of the 2nd largest commercial hub outside CBD without having to worry about parking, weather, or fighting for a seat on the bus. And this is exactly what separate condo lifestyle to those in HDB.

On the contrary, I think residents at Trillinq will very happy visit JLD if they can travel there by aircon bus instead of driving because the problem in JLD is not human traffic jam its the parking issue. But that could change when Big Box open at the end of the year.

Seriously? Stay in luxury condo, then take bus (wait to and fro or time zhun zhun the shopping time), lug all the shopping bags and groceries. Maybe for a single or married couple this may work although I don't know anyone who fits this profile, maybe only expats. Most private property owners I know drive and they don't even want to walk 100m.

Also, this arrangement with family especially babies or toddlers? Unlikely I guess.

Ringo33
14-09-14, 17:06
Seriously? Stay in luxury condo, then take bus (wait to and fro or time zhun zhun the shopping time), lug all the shopping bags and groceries. Maybe for a single or married couple this may work although I don't know anyone who fits this profile, maybe only expats. Most private property owners I know drive and they don't even want to walk 100m.

Also, this arrangement with family especially babies or toddlers? Unlikely I guess.

a) Please read what I said carefully, i mentioned the luxury of being able to travel in comfort from condo to JLD without having to walk all the way to Clementi Mall. I didnt mentioned anything about Trillinq being a luxury condo because its not.

b) If taking condo bus is an issue, wont walking 10 to 15mins to Clementi MRT or Clementi Mall be a bigger issue? Dont you are kind of contradicting yourself here?

c) Condo bus service is proven products which are very useful for condo residents. And the frequency of such bus service could ranges from 30mins for regular time, to 15mins during peak hour. And is see no reason why a person cannot plan their time to catch the bus on time. isnt that what commuters taking public transport from around the world do all the time?

fiat500
14-09-14, 18:15

For me i don't buy that...your jurong this, jurong that! there are many equally good locations around singapore that offers good amenities as well!
JLD is only useful for people living in jurong or near jurong n that's about it! Don't keep on promoting jurong this, jurong that! Sick n tired of reading same old story.

Kelonguni
14-09-14, 18:19
a) Please read what I said carefully, i mentioned the luxury of being able to travel in comfort from condo to JLD without having to walk all the way to Clementi Mall. I didnt mentioned anything about Trillinq being a luxury condo because its not.

b) If taking condo bus is an issue, wont walking 10 to 15mins to Clementi MRT or Clementi Mall be a bigger issue? Dont you are kind of contradicting yourself here?

c) Condo bus service is proven products which are very useful for condo residents. And the frequency of such bus service could ranges from 30mins for regular time, to 15mins during peak hour. And is see no reason why a person cannot plan their time to catch the bus on time. isnt that what commuters taking public transport from around the world do all the time?

1500psf while not luxury condo is a pretty high price in current climate.

My main thoughts are the target buyers of this condo are unlikely to want to pay to enjoy this service you propose. Based on the price and unit sizes, they are likely drivers and small families profile.

The target condos you might wish to propose to may be those along West Coast Road. But FYI many of them do ferry to Clementi MRT anyway.

Maybe you can consider proposing to Hillford residents. It is very likely to contain the residents of close to your desired profiles.

Ringo33
14-09-14, 22:54
For me i don't buy that...your jurong this, jurong that! there are many equally good locations around singapore that offers good amenities as well!
JLD is only useful for people living in jurong or near jurong n that's about it! Don't keep on promoting jurong this, jurong that! Sick n tired of reading same old story.

Why dont you tell us which are the places in Singapore where you think has got better potential than JLD at the moment. I am sure many people here will be interested to listen to your expert opinion.

Ringo33
14-09-14, 22:55
1500psf while not luxury condo is a pretty high price in current climate.

My main thoughts are the target buyers of this condo are unlikely to want to pay to enjoy this service you propose. Based on the price and unit sizes, they are likely drivers and small families profile.

The target condos you might wish to propose to may be those along West Coast Road. But FYI many of them do ferry to Clementi MRT anyway.

Maybe you can consider proposing to Hillford residents. It is very likely to contain the residents of close to your desired profiles.

Bottom line is feeder service to JLD is good for Trillinq and you just didnt like it.

fiat500
14-09-14, 23:30
Why dont you tell us which are the places in Singapore where you think has got better potential than JLD at the moment. I am sure many people here will be interested to listen to your expert opinion.
Not interested here in dragging into this boring debate here with u...
Yawn...Zzz:sleeping:

Kelonguni
14-09-14, 23:39
Bottom line is feeder service to JLD is good for Trillinq and you just didnt like it.

Your bottom line is every condo should have a feeder bus to JLD. It's good for every condo. Just that it is totally unnecessary for most.

Ringo33
15-09-14, 03:07
Your bottom line is every condo should have a feeder bus to JLD. It's good for every condo. Just that it is totally unnecessary for most.

Its impossible for condo to provide meaningful feeder service if a journey cannot complete a aound trip within 30min interval, so technically what you are saying above wont make any sense.

The discussion here is about trillinq, not about every condo in Singapore

Ringo33
15-09-14, 03:09
Not interested here in dragging into this boring debate here with u...
Yawn...Zzz:sleeping:

The reason I ask is not because I expect an answer but because I know you have no answer to this question. so please stop firing blanks here, its noisy and pointless

fiat500
15-09-14, 03:14
The reason I ask is not because I expect an answer but because I know you have no answer to this question. so please stop firing blanks here, its noisy and pointless

Yes, pointless talking over n over about jurong..

Kelonguni
15-09-14, 10:49
Its impossible for condo to provide meaningful feeder service if a journey cannot complete a aound trip within 30min interval, so technically what you are saying above wont make any sense.

The discussion here is about trillinq, not about every condo in Singapore

I am really glad you are aware that this discussion (this whole thread) is truly about Trilinq.

Main selling points - 600m to Clementi MRT, right next to Nanhua Primary School.

Ringo33
15-09-14, 10:59
I am really glad you are aware that this discussion (this whole thread) is truly about Trilinq.

Main selling points - 600m to Clementi MRT, right next to Nanhua Primary School.

I think we all know that the selling points you are talking is not attractive enough and thats why this project is not selling well. So I am suggesting that developer IOI should provided a free feeder bus service to JLD so that residents of Trillinq can feel that there are closer to JLD, the largest commercial hub outside CBD, where you can have Din Tai Fong, Tim Ho Wan, Paul Bakery, Japanes crusine, shop at Robinson, Isetan etc etc.

As for Nanhua Primary School, the odds of getting into that school under phase 2C <1km is only 30%. I certainly will not want to pay $1500psf for a 30% chance.

fiat500
15-09-14, 13:21
I think we all know that the selling points you are talking is not attractive enough and thats why this project is not selling well. So I am suggesting that developer IOI should provided a free feeder bus service to JLD so that residents of Trillinq can feel that there are closer to JLD, the largest commercial hub outside CBD, where you can have Din Tai Fong, Tim Ho Wan, Paul Bakery, Japanes crusine, shop at Robinson, Isetan etc etc.

As for Nanhua Primary School, the odds of getting into that school under phase 2C <1km is only 30%. I certainly will not want to pay $1500psf for a 30% chance.
Cheh! Promoting about jurong again!
:sleep: yawn Zzzz

Kelonguni
15-09-14, 14:50
I think we all know that the selling points you are talking is not attractive enough and thats why this project is not selling well.

Be honest to yourself - if JG release today at the prices it was sold out at, how well do you think the response will be?

Another main selling point of Trilinq is the proximity to other educational institutes scattered around here. The price is still too steep though.

For Phase 2B, staying <1km will be markedly more important. Other than Nanhua, there are still a few more good Primary schools in the town itself for parents of kids already in those Primary schools.

Ringo33
15-09-14, 17:27
Be honest to yourself - if JG release today at the prices it was sold out at, how well do you think the response will be?

Another main selling point of Trilinq is the proximity to other educational institutes scattered around here. The price is still too steep though.

For Phase 2B, staying <1km will be markedly more important. Other than Nanhua, there are still a few more good Primary schools in the town itself for parents of kids already in those Primary schools.

What you said above are already listed in the Trilinq advertisement and its obviously its not good enough to sell. However it would certainly be better if Nan Hua is an international school like CIS or Dulwich College.

I think the chance of being accepted as PV under Phase 2B at Nah Nua is even lower than if you go for balloting. Dont believe you ask around how many parents got their PV application rejected by nan hua.

Kelonguni
15-09-14, 18:08
What you said above are already listed in the Trilinq advertisement and its obviously its not good enough to sell. However it would certainly be better if Nan Hua is an international school like CIS or Dulwich College.

I think the chance of being accepted as PV under Phase 2B at Nah Nua is even lower than if you go for balloting. Dont believe you ask around how many parents got their PV application rejected by nan hua.

Not everyone buys property for rental yield. There is genuine demand from locals and PRs as well. Other than 30% balloting chance, there are those who already got in and wish to minimise logistical headaches transporting children.

Other than Nan Hua, Clementi Pri School is also walkable from Trilinq.

Ringo33
15-09-14, 18:30
Not everyone buys property for rental yield. There is genuine demand from locals and PRs as well. Other than 30% balloting chance, there are those who already got in and wish to minimise logistical headaches transporting children.

Other than Nan Hua, Clementi Pri School is also walkable from Trilinq.

I am not sure if you are aware the Trilinq sale is pretty bad despite of all you have said. Hence its pretty obvious that the USP of Trilinq is not good enough.

Kelonguni
15-09-14, 20:42
I am not sure if you are aware the Trilinq sale is pretty bad despite of all you have said. Hence its pretty obvious that the USP of Trilinq is not good enough.

Yes I am aware. I believe must have a more sincere discount to attract buyers in flocks. Clementi dwellers and workers are very discerning about value for money. They will not pay extra unnecessarily just to fatten pockets of developers and banks based on hype.

bigapplefan
20-09-14, 12:40
Was disappointed when looking at this project. For this price, should give good fittings like hansgrohe At least. The wardrobe also looks like cheap ikea wardrobes. The double volume ceiling was nice but they charge quite a lot for the double volume ceiling. Buyers still need to make a loft ourselves to make the area useful. All in all, location is good but quite a lot of traffic and pollution there, so developers really need to re price to sell this place.

lionhill
20-09-14, 15:25
Was disappointed when looking at this project. For this price, should give good fittings like hansgrohe At least. The wardrobe also looks like cheap ikea wardrobes. The double volume ceiling was nice but they charge quite a lot for the double volume ceiling. Buyers still need to make a loft ourselves to make the area useful. All in all, location is good but quite a lot of traffic and pollution there, so developers really need to re price to sell this place.

No lah, To be fair, the quality of the wardrobe is absolutely much better than IKEA products, and also better than some other condo project.

bigapplefan
20-09-14, 19:06
Sure or not? For this price leh. Bathroom wall also looks cheap and Cabinets not soft close hinge. Similar to some KL properties we have seen

lionhill
20-09-14, 20:42
Sure or not? For this price leh. Bathroom wall also looks cheap and Cabinets not soft close hinge. Similar to some KL properties we have seen
Are you sure the developer do not use soft close hinge for cabinets? As I remember, soft close hinge is installed for cabinet, inside furnishing in cabinets is also not plain white. there are sliding doors for wardrobes. the bathroom is spacious (compared to other parts) and well furnished.

KL properties may not be all of low-quality, right? On the contrary, furnishing in some other condos (e.g., some in District 10 and District 3) is worse than HDB.

Ilikeu
24-06-15, 11:23
Looks like the sales for Trilinq has picked up this year.
From the floor plan, I wonder where to hang clothes to dry....

Ilikeu
24-06-15, 11:24

Kelonguni
19-08-15, 11:29

Nowadays, people without yard may need to consider installing this on their balcony.

http://www.ezziliving.com/

With West Vale site won by EL Developments at around 550 psf ppr, how do you think sales for Trilinq should proceed? How should the existing developments fare going forward? If I am not wrong, Trilinq plot was sold at a similar price to West Vale.

Similar new developments in the region still selling many units:

1. Trilinq - expected TOP in 2017?
2. Waterfront @ Faber - expected TOP in 2018?
3. West Vale site - expected TOP 2020?

19-08-15, 14:37
Nowadays, people without yard may need to consider installing this on their balcony.

http://www.ezziliving.com/

Actually developers should be the ones installing this for their units, unless owners specify that they do not want.

richwang
22-08-16, 22:15
Are the units fully sold out by the developer by now?

Ilikeu
30-08-16, 09:59
Think around 50% unsold, mostly the double volume ceilings units...
Just drove pass a few days back, only 7 months to go before TOP due date, looks like there is a chance they may miss the TOP date and have to pay penalty interest to the buyers.

Lovegolf
27-02-17, 22:31
Hi All,

Am interested in this project, especially stack 11, however I'm very concerned about the electrical substation (ESS) just outside the fence of the project besides the tennis court. I think the distance from ESS to stack 11 is just under 80m but very likely going for more than 15th lvl, so wondering if this will be bad for fengshui and health issues or not over time?