PDA

View Full Version : For a loan of 416k..mthly installment cheapest now how much and from which bank?

xtreme_46
12-11-12, 14:21
anyone can share?

carbuncle
12-11-12, 16:05
sis. u will do better to just pm newbie11

xtreme_46
12-11-12, 17:26
another question 334 sqft and 355 sqft..will there be a big differences in space?

dtrax
12-11-12, 17:37
Hard tobsay must see layout or livable space

leesg123
12-11-12, 18:30
another question 334 sqft and 355 sqft..will there be a big differences in space?
I presume both got no balcony nor planter? At most bat window?

Personally, i would say yes. Below 350sqft, the living room very squeezy. To give u s sense of feel, 334 and 355 difference is about 20sqft, approx 2sqm. That space is about two mahjong table place side by side.

roly8
12-11-12, 18:48
interest rate is at 1%++ now ,right?

ysyap
12-11-12, 18:55
another question 334 sqft and 355 sqft..will there be a big differences in space?The smaller the area, the bigger the difference of 1 sqft. Well, personally I would not go for 334 sqft coz its really v tight!!! :o

newbie11
12-11-12, 20:52
anyone can share?
Just compare using the site in my signature. It depends on completed or buc

Sleepless
12-11-12, 23:18
The smaller the area, the bigger the difference of 1 sqft. Well, personally I would not go for 334 sqft coz its really v tight!!! :o

441Sq ft 1 bedroom with no planter liveable?

Pikachu1245
13-11-12, 00:01

For one or two adults should be ok. If more people, guess better to get a at least 2 / 3 bedder.:2cents:

lifeline
13-11-12, 02:07

it depends on the development. for some with nice landscaping, facilities or even several sky terraces, then the small mm becomes like a hotel room, and other activities can be extended to be enjoyed outdoors.

ysyap
13-11-12, 06:45
441Sq ft 1 bedroom with no planter liveable?If no balcony too then its livable for one person. Even for couples its not very wise coz 441 sqft usually don't have partition walls (except toilet) and couples always need to have private spaces too! Just my humble opinion! ;)

carbuncle
13-11-12, 08:59
yes esp for Fight Nights

CondoInterested
13-11-12, 10:15
Not sure now still have or not.

DBS few months back g
ot this package, interest based on 3M Sibor+x%, and the interest is capped for 2 or 3 years from the first date you start to disperse the amount. That means if Sibor goes up, if the interest goes above the cap, it will be up to the cap, if below, will still be 3M Sibor+x%.

People say interest will be low for many years, but if really goes up, you are still safe for some years to plan for any needed reaction / strategy.

Remember to buy mortgage insurance too.

roly8
13-11-12, 10:54
Remember to buy mortgage insurance too.

is it because you scare become jobless and cannot service the loan?

Shanhz
13-11-12, 11:44
is it because you scare become jobless and cannot service the loan?

mortgage insurance does not insure against job loss

Sleepless
13-11-12, 11:58
If no balcony too then its livable for one person. Even for couples its not very wise coz 441 sqft usually don't have partition walls (except toilet) and couples always need to have private spaces too! Just my humble opinion! ;)

Thanks bro...thats true. Unfortunately I can only afford a 441sq ft unit.. jin emo.. last time young never think about buying property..now when price sky rocket..I went to buy what I can afford. Small bachelor pad...alone now..but just thinking what if have partner next time.....issit liveable.

roly8
13-11-12, 11:59
mortgage insurance does not insure against job loss

what kind of scenario trigger the mortgage insurance ?

roly8
13-11-12, 12:15
Thanks bro...thats true. Unfortunately I can only afford a 441sq ft unit.. jin emo.. last time young never think about buying property..now when price sky rocket..I went to buy what I can afford. Small bachelor pad...alone now..but just thinking what if have partner next time.....issit liveable.

up to individual..
this kind of small unit is actually not recommended for a family .. :o

Shanhz
13-11-12, 13:30
what kind of scenario trigger the mortgage insurance ?

death, total permanent disability, critical illness, terminal illness, etc depending on which policy and rider you have

if got ANY policy can protect job loss, i sure buy gao gao. pls inform me tks.. :D

chestnut
13-11-12, 17:45
death, total permanent disability, critical illness, terminal illness, etc depending on which policy and rider you have

if got ANY policy can protect job loss, i sure buy gao gao. pls inform me tks.. :D

Bro, there is such a policy against job lost. But damn ex ok....call up your agent. I took 1 for my wife and me last time. Thank goodness never got a chance to use.

:cheers3: :cheers3:

ikan bilis
13-11-12, 19:35

441sq ft is a 2bdr in hk... other people raise whole family inside hor... :D

Shanhz
13-11-12, 20:25
Bro, there is such a policy against job lost. But damn ex ok....call up your agent. I took 1 for my wife and me last time. Thank goodness never got a chance to use.

:cheers3: :cheers3:

got ah? i myself have income protection policy. but that is still against illness, etc.

job loss? retrenchment? how much the premium? 10% or 20%?? then i might as well save it in cash and self-insure.

i quickly go buy, then ask my boss to fire me, then i go back work as consultant, no CPF + collect insurance payout. can pay for my 2nd ppty and be landlord. wah, shiok...

ysyap
14-11-12, 05:54
Thanks bro...thats true. Unfortunately I can only afford a 441sq ft unit.. jin emo.. last time young never think about buying property..now when price sky rocket..I went to buy what I can afford. Small bachelor pad...alone now..but just thinking what if have partner next time.....issit liveable.In that case, get the 441 sqft and cross finger for the following:
1. new partner comes in 4 yrs' time to avoid SSD
2. prices will still climb and you can sell for a profit
3. you can find a cheaper but bigger option further outskirt and you partner is willing to travel a bit around the island.
Cheers! :cheers5:

carbuncle
14-11-12, 07:55
if plan for partner in 4yrs time... also good. more than enuff time to assess and evaluate before jumpin in and cohabitat

leesg123
14-11-12, 08:48
Seriously, dont just look at the sqft. Look at the layout, watch out for huge balcony. Best is you go to existing TOP units to get a feel of 3xx sqft, 4xx sqft unit.

Sleepless
14-11-12, 15:01
Seriouadvice..ont just look at the sqft. Look at the layout, watch out for huge balcony. Best is you go to existing TOP units to get a feel of 3xx sqft, 4xx sqft unit.

Thanks bros for kind advice..do really appreciate it. Personally i feel paying for a small mm alone is already quite a challenge and there are many brothers here who own multiple bigger units. My respect to them :)

carbuncle
14-11-12, 15:29
be happy with what u got. dont compare.

Desperado1967
15-11-12, 22:46
441sq ft is a 2bdr in hk... other people raise whole family inside hor... :D
I was in HK and chatted with a taxi driver. i asked him what is the average size of a flat does a family with two children stay in HK? He told me it's about 400 sq ft :doh:
I think we Singaporeans are very, very fortunate!

Regulators
15-11-12, 23:16
Let me guess, primo residence ?