PDA

View Full Version : Value-add features for condosg

auroraborealis
07-11-12, 11:10
trying to get tenants recently & since we've been spending so much time here, thought it'll be gd for condosg to have a "marketplace" section for owners to post property for rent/sale & for tenants/agents/buyers to contact us through here instead of advertising on ST and other online classifieds :D

but then it'll turn into just another property classified site, may not be so much fun
cld b just me getting lazy :sleep:

slepland
07-11-12, 12:17
trying to get tenants recently & since we've been spending so much time here, thought it'll be gd for condosg to have a "marketplace" section for owners to post property for rent/sale & for tenants/agents/buyers to contact us through here instead of advertising on ST and other online classifieds :D

but then it'll turn into just another property classified site, may not be so much fun
cld b just me getting lazy :sleep:

That be good if we have it like sgcarmart. Such as listing specifications and price. Propertyguru is infested with property agents who gave information we do not want.

slepland
07-11-12, 12:20
That be good if we have it like sgcarmart. Such as listing specifications and price. Propertyguru is infested with property agents who gave information we do not want.

If condosingapore could come out with trade assist then we will not be at the mercy of unethical agents

carbuncle
07-11-12, 13:19
dont wait for others. just start a Buy Sell thread. but of course serious listings only.

carbuncle
07-11-12, 13:20
that was how forums like hwz and vrzone evolved into anyway

slepland
07-11-12, 15:38
dont wait for others. just start a Buy Sell thread. but of course serious listings only.

I'm interested. Want to buy freehold landed 150sqm.
Anything below $1.5 Million ?:D