PDA

View Full Version : Financial planning for your future?

Zack45
05-11-12, 13:40
Think of finances as the vehicle for achieving your goals and dreams, both for you and your family. With a personal financial plan in place, you can start making smart choices with your money towards reducing debt and increasing wealth.What you plan for your future? and suggestion?

leesg123
05-11-12, 13:44
:beats-me-man::beats-me-man::beats-me-man:and then??

CondoWE
05-11-12, 14:00
Think of finances as the vehicle for achieving your goals and dreams, both for you and your family. With a personal financial plan in place, you can start making smart choices with your money towards reducing debt and increasing wealth.What you plan for your future? and suggestion?

Please share your first since you are the thread starter...:D !

howgozit
05-11-12, 14:16
Probably an insurance agent or "financial planner" fishing for business ..

Won't reveal anything one lah....

My guess is you probably have to pay for him to share his inputs and comments....

(mind you.... not that there's anything wrong with it)

alamak
05-11-12, 17:48

Why state all the motherhood statements that everybody know ?? sama sama for all the threads you started. Write a page or two if not refer to an appropriate source. Then make your proposition clear and invite forummers here to TCSS :doh:

carbuncle
05-11-12, 17:53
I cant believe u guys actually reply to that idiot spammer.