PDA

View Full Version : NOM NOM SDP proposes dual property market system!

leesg123
05-11-12, 12:53
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/sdp-launches--inclusive--housing-manifesto.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
if they come into power :scared-1::scared-1::scared-1::scared-1::scared-1::scared-1::scared-1::scared-1::scared-1::scared-1::scared-1:

carbuncle
05-11-12, 13:02
Nom nom nom.... I m chewing on this piece of news.... nyom nom nyom

buttercarp
05-11-12, 13:15
Nom nom nom.... I m chewing on this piece of news.... nyom nom nyom

LOL.
So lengthy, got summary or not ?

carbuncle
05-11-12, 13:24
LOL.
So lengthy, got summary or not ?

Ya. My summary very good. What they propose i give u three words.

Hdb caste system

price
05-11-12, 13:28
Ya. My summary very good. What they propose i give u three words.

Hdb caste system
so what do u feel about the proposal? :beats-me-man:

carbuncle
05-11-12, 13:35
so what do u feel about the proposal? :beats-me-man:

I support it provided it allows pvt ppty owners to get one. Lol

But that would be going against the logic of the scheme. Then again maybe not. It is not meant to be for investment nor resold for a profit...so it is a birthright kinda thing and positioned as an entitlement, regardless how many pvt u have or how rich u r.

cnud
05-11-12, 13:39

But that would be going against the logic of the scheme. Then again maybe not. It is not meant to be for investment nor resold for a profit...so it is a birthright kinda thing and positioned as an entitlement, regardless how many pvt u have or how rich u r.

How many to build? Where to build? How to transfer OM to NOM? Would it cause a caste system to emerge? Current rental flats can be tweaked to be similar to this?

leesg123
05-11-12, 13:43
many questions to be answered. if 1000 applicants want to buy the nom nom hdb at mature location such as TPY, Bishan etc. How? Ballot?

To be far, ALL such nom nom hdb to be located at TUAS, LIM CHU KANG, CHUA CHU KANG area. Singapore's new territory.

radha08
05-11-12, 13:46
just like in this forum it is easy to give ideas but how easy is it to implement...??:confused:

buttercarp
05-11-12, 13:49
just like in this forum it is easy to give ideas but how easy is it to implement...??:confused:

SDP don't have seat in parliament, so how are they going about the proposal?

minority
05-11-12, 14:00

u might not want to get one eventually. If it goes the way of the long kao.

The reason people want to keep a HDB today is becoz its become a collector item . have $ cannot buy. Plus its of good quality lower cost housing. Run HDB to the ground n have it run like HK or Malaysia I tell u PC will go up even more when pple shun HDB... as dumps.

leesg123
05-11-12, 14:00
SDP don't have seat in parliament, so how are they going about the proposal?they are opportunist. make those who dont have housing happy only, and hope to score with them.

if they form gov, it is time to liquidate all properties here and go msia retire.

carbuncle
05-11-12, 14:03
u might not want to get one eventually. If it goes the way of the long kao.

The reason people want to keep a HDB today is becoz its become a collector item . have $ cannot buy. Plus its of good quality lower cost housing. Run HDB to the ground n have it run like HK or Malaysia I tell u PC will go up even more when pple shun HDB... as dumps.

I get one to live in while collecting bullets... Its practically free if sell back at value after say 5yrs. Even cars or yachts cost more than that.

minority
05-11-12, 14:07
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/sdp-launches--inclusive--housing-manifesto.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
if they come into power :scared-1::scared-1::scared-1::scared-1::scared-1::scared-1::scared-1::scared-1::scared-1::scared-1::scared-1:

I am curioous if there are singaporean who would want to buy cheap housing that wont go up in price? that the pt right make it affordable. to keep it affordable.

best way is to kill speculation on those. i.e. no buy no sell.. and short lease. say 70yrs!

Got people want to buy? such system dont work it would make those housing not restricted by this limitation go up even more.

look at the HDB / EC scheme verses PC?

to me EC n PC in terms of stay quality no diff. but the stigma of EC having restriction even in resale the price are reflected. so got singaporean want? zero speculation low cost house? back to the 70s. wall are just painted bricks?

Also the occupant mix. those who go buy the CHEAP CHEAP affordable housing with all these caps might be not so finicinaly better. Do people want to stay there then?

look at the old old estate where rubbish in lift, peeing in lift etc.... pple want to move to PC!

having a diverse mix of public housing where u have a mix of different people help prevent enclave of grottos..

This scheme propose are not well thought of. its just to sensationalize and to offer a short them solution to what people who miss the boat or people who dying to force a GOOD deal from government.

I think this is BS. just will end up destroy some good land in singapore creating Grottos and pushing up good PC pricing. making rich poor gap even higher.

minority
05-11-12, 14:09
I get one to live in while collecting bullets... Its practically free if sell back at value after say 5yrs. Even cars or yachts cost more than that.

U get 1 to live coz ur opportunist. it goes against the principle of helping those who need a roof.

if this get implement might end up as a Grotto like a Brooklyn hood. or something. Do u still want then?

minority
05-11-12, 14:19
Actually there are already cheap retirement home housing already available for old people. limited 30yrs lease , 80K . cannot resale. cannot buy if u have existing property.

carbuncle
05-11-12, 17:50
U get 1 to live coz ur opportunist. it goes against the principle of helping those who need a roof.

if this get implement might end up as a Grotto like a Brooklyn hood. or something. Do u still want then?

Im dating a rappaboy, yo, so why not ho!
Get jiggy wit da hood yo cum to my ghetto yo! Lol

price
05-11-12, 20:29
if they form gov, it is time to liquidate all properties here and go msia retire.
:cheers4: lol