PDA

View Full Version : Will FORUMERS ever want to MEET each other....?

radha08
03-11-12, 23:03
Bros/sis...you guys are GREAT i been hanging around here for some time...every day i log into this forum....as if by some INVINCIBLE force...i cannot touch the mousepad and NOT click the condo.singapore TAB...:o

I really Really DONT know why....geez...at times it is scaring...could it be the love of PROPERTIES something that is so important to most of us that binds us together:confused:

Last time i was inseperable from the HONDA forum...thats when i had BLOND hair:scared-1::D..and was driving a RED honda cibic:D

But nows i am HALF bald and drive a black suzuki...so honda is HISTORY...:o

But somehow somewhere sometime within the day i will poke my nose in this forum and talk some rubbish/sense..dunno la...:doh:

Anyway back to my topic...would i ever want to meet any of the bro/sis here in PERSON....:confused:....:D:D:D:D:D

Thats the MILLION dollar question i cannot answer...:D..but i DONT think i would....what u bros/sis feel:)

So once again another STUPID topic to TCSS and keep the BALLZZZZ rolling...:D

PN
03-11-12, 23:15
Bros/sis...you guys are GREAT i been hanging around here for some time...every day i log into this forum....as if by some INVINCIBLE force...i cannot touch the mousepad and NOT click the condo.singapore TAB...:o

I really Really DONT know why....geez...at times it is scaring...could it be the love of PROPERTIES something that is so important to most of us that binds us together:confused:

Last time i was inseperable from the HONDA forum...thats when i had BLOND hair:scared-1::D..and was driving a RED honda cibic:D

But nows i am HALF bald and drive a black suzuki...so honda is HISTORY...:o

But somehow somewhere sometime within the day i will poke my nose in this forum and talk some rubbish/sense..dunno la...:doh:

Anyway back to my topic...would i ever want to meet any of the bro/sis here....:confused:....:D:D:D:D:D

Thats the MILLION dollar question i cannot answer...:D

So once again another STUPID topic to TCSS and keep the BALLZZZZ rolling...:D
You should ask yourself who do you want to meet most?
If he/she say "YES. I DO", do you really want to meet him/her?

Why I have the feeling that this sounds like a dating forum ? :ashamed1:

yowetan
03-11-12, 23:21
I am sincere in meeting up prospective seller(s) from Mt Sinai who wishes to offer me a genuine and competitive offer.

zeamybro
03-11-12, 23:24
Yes, I used to be v active in some car forums too and I find the sharings extremely useful, especially when it comes to the technical discussions. Folks would be sharing their experiences on car problems, what parts to be replaced and which workshops to go. We would also meet up quite often to tcss, help one another to rectify and analyze car faults, modify engines and install ICES... Those meet ups would be meaningful

Similarly in this forum, I get to learn a lot from the sharings given selflessly by the snrs here. I also get to obtain many facts and figures posted here which I don't hv to waste time digging myself. However, I wonder if meeting up would be any meaningful here... I guess if I were to meet up, it would be purely for friendships, or a gathering whereby everyone get together to tcss face to face

radha08
03-11-12, 23:27
I am sincere in meeting up prospective seller(s) from Mt Sinai who wishes to offer me a genuine and competitive offer.

bro i RESPECT you...:cool-punk-headbange...your determination and spirit is truly like that of a marathon runner...:D

Laguna
03-11-12, 23:28
I was in another property forum years back, met up quite a few forummers and now all become neighbours.

For this forum, so far, I met 2, and two more on the appointment schedule.

I usually do a background check on the past postings first and then decide to meet or not...

radha08
03-11-12, 23:30
Yes, I used to be v active in some car forums too and I find the sharings extremely useful, especially when it comes to the technical discussions. Folks would be sharing their experiences on car problems, what parts to be replaced and which workshops to go. We would also meet up quite often to tcss, help one another to rectify and analyze car faults, modify engines and install ICES... Those meet ups would be meaningful

Similarly in this forum, I get to learn a lot from the sharings given selflessly by the snrs here. I also get to obtain many facts and figures posted here which I don't hv to waste time digging myself. However, I wonder if meeting up would be any meaningful here... I guess if I were to meet up, it would be purely for friendships, or a gathering whereby everyone get together to tcss face to face

bro when i was with honda forum many years ago we met up for kopi and tcss at cofeeshop...BUT the real action was after that looking back it was one of the stupidest things i did in my life and lucky to be alive....200 plus km/h on our highways no laughing matter...:doh::doh::doh:

East Lover
03-11-12, 23:35
bro i RESPECT you...:cool-punk-headbange...your determination and spirit is truly like that of a marathon runner...:D
Did tan buy FV eventually!?

radha08
03-11-12, 23:36
I was in another property forum years back, met up quite a few forummers and now all become neighbours.

For this forum, so far, I met 2, and two more on the appointment schedule.

I usually do a background check on the past postings first and then decide to meet or not...

he he hope your neighbourhood is NOT Mt Sinai...:D:D:D...but seriously bro(I quite confirmed your MALE)..that you are like an older bro to most of us or maybe a fatherly figure to some of the younger forumers...i like your style...straight to the point...:)

Laguna
03-11-12, 23:43
he he hope your neighbourhood is NOT Mt Sinai...:D:D:D...but seriously bro(I quite confirmed your MALE)..that you are like an older bro to most of us or maybe a fatherly figure to some of the younger forumers...i like your style...straight to the point...:)

thank you
I am a D15 person.
I was a task master in working life. Straight to the point and get thing done. I hope I don't sound that old.....

radha08
03-11-12, 23:54
thank you
I am a D15 person.
I was a task master in working life. Straight to the point and get thing done. I hope I don't sound that old.....

thats the beauty of being invisible in the cyberworld we can all be what we want...:)...short fat ugly tall bald...nobody cares...:D

no la u dont sound old...:)...but straight to the point yes....unlike me talk and talk...but no action...hmm maybe soon...got action...;)

focus
04-11-12, 00:03
No harm meeting up for coffee or drinks.
It's just like you meeting your business associates or acquaintances.
Of course, it will be awkward initially.. but 一次生两次熟

Laguna
04-11-12, 00:09
No harm meeting up for coffee or drinks.
It's just like you meeting your business associates or acquaintances.
Of course, it will be awkward initially.. but 一次生两次熟

haha, sharing one interesting person I met over the forum. (not this one)

If u think I am a guy, then this person is a woman.
If u think I am a woman, then this person is a man.

We met in the forum, could not recall why we decided to meet up. After meeting up, he / she would come to my office and pick me up in a big big car for lunches...shiok shiok.......made my days

focus
04-11-12, 00:22

We met in the forum, could not recall why we decided to meet up. After meeting up, he / she would come to my office and pick me up in a big big car for lunches...shiok shiok.......made my days

big big car is lorry or bus? :)
He/she must be smitten by you.. you never tell the person you are married? :O

hyenergix
04-11-12, 00:25

If u think I am a guy, then this person is a woman.
If u think I am a woman, then this person is a man.

Hope e person is not a prop or ins agent.

DKSG
04-11-12, 00:49
Office Boy would certainly like to meet up with all the experts here!

As long as you all not meeting during office hours, I sure try my best to attend.

Where else does hundreds of years of experience come together!

If got gathering, please allow Office Boy to go hor!

DKSG
PS: I not prop or ins agent. Not any form or type of agent.

buttercarp
04-11-12, 01:54
Hi bro radha, you are right about car forums. It is useful n when meetup will have alot to share especially if drive the same car. But I have yet to meet up car forumers yet.
This forum is really addictive n I feel close to the regular posters but I wonder what can we talk if we meet face to face? Like as u said probably tcss.
However, if admin decide to be magnanimous and host a gathering, I will seriously consider. But having said that, it can be scary as your true identity may be made public. In conclusion, I am torn between the decision. My heart say meet, my head say don't meet.

lifeline
04-11-12, 01:04
Why not? I will surely like to meet up with the frequent posters in this forum if invited. Only free though on weekend afternoons or nights.

buttercarp
04-11-12, 01:11
Why not? I will surely like to meet up with the frequent posters in this forum if invited. Only free though on weekend afternoons or nights.

Hmmm........ Lifeline, u r making my heart instead of my head decide.........

lifeline
04-11-12, 01:16
Hmmm........ Lifeline, u r making my heart instead of my head decide.........

haha... or else toss a coin la !

carbuncle
04-11-12, 11:07
I have shared too much sensitive info abt my life to want to meet anyone here.

radha08
04-11-12, 12:10
I have shared too much sensitive info abt my life to want to meet anyone here.

bro nothing sensitive u have one...:banana:...i have one...:banana:

:D:D:D:D

carbuncle
04-11-12, 12:12
bro nothing sensitive u have one...:banana:...i have one...:banana:

:D:D:D:D

U not scared i touch ur :banana:?

radha08
04-11-12, 12:22

hehe..bro SEE no touch...my wife holding the key:D:D:D

carbuncle
04-11-12, 12:24
hehe..bro SEE no touch...my wife holding the key:D:D:D

Wat!!? I tot chastity belts r extinct?!

chestnut
04-11-12, 12:25

Bro Radha, u better put OB markers around your:banana:

If u need white sticks, let me know, if I cannot find, I go golf course and pull some out for u.

carbuncle
04-11-12, 12:27

If u need white sticks, let me know, if I cannot find, I go golf course and pull some out for u.

I think ice cream sticks will do la. U c him very the up leh

buttercarp
04-11-12, 12:32

I tot OB is a brand of tampons?

radha08
04-11-12, 12:38
Wat!!? I tot chastity belts r extinct?!

mine....$1200 PSF...:D:D:D:D:D:D

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh67/burningdog_photo/chastity.jpg

radha08
04-11-12, 12:39

while your at the course pick up a couple of balzzzzzz:D:D:D

chestnut
04-11-12, 12:47
while your at the course pick up a couple of balzzzzzz:D:D:D

There is this special brand I like

Please pronounce as
Tit leist.

Many pronounce wrongly as

Title ist

So stupid.

Hahah:doh:

carbuncle
04-11-12, 12:50
mine....$1200 PSF...:D:D:D:D:D:D

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh67/burningdog_photo/chastity.jpg

Ok. But u forgot to protect ur most vulnerable behind.

carbuncle
04-11-12, 12:51
There is this special brand I like

Please pronounce as
Tit leist.

Many pronounce wrongly as

Title ist

So stupid.

Hahah:doh:

I will pronounce as Tit Lice

chestnut
04-11-12, 12:51

Bro, he drive leh. He just stop at road side and get the NO ENTRY sign and paste on his bums can already.

carbuncle
04-11-12, 12:54
Bro, he drive leh. He just stop at road side and get the NO ENTRY sign and paste on his bums can already.

Oh ya hor. Whoever bump his behind need to pay...

chestnut
04-11-12, 12:54
I will pronounce as Tit Lice

Please do that. The Americans need some lessons in pronunciation. Hahaha

chestnut
04-11-12, 12:56
Oh ya hor. Whoever bump his behind need to pay...

For all u know, there is ERP gantry leh. Suddenly, you see geylang OKT come along with. Worst, still, did you watch the serial scam. Watch it, u might wind up paying 3grand to get out the situation.

carbuncle
04-11-12, 12:58
Please do that. The Americans need some lessons in pronunciation. Hahaha

Check outta this truckload of ice
So we have got dis in a fistfight of heist
Dammit theres no lack of runnin mice
His face my bro looks like yo poltergeist

radha08
04-11-12, 13:12

new CM will take care of that...:scared-1::D

chestnut
04-11-12, 13:18
new CM will take care of that...:scared-1::D

Hmmm, now I know what is CM. :D

zeamybro
04-11-12, 18:18
Nowadays whenever I chanced upon an Indian family, seeing the father in his late 40s of little hair with wifey and two daughters.. I will wonder if that's Radha. And if I were to walk past any JCO, I will wonder if Phantom is inside. And if I jog or drive past Bedok reservoir, I will wonder if carbuncle or buttercarp are there jogging..

dtrax
04-11-12, 18:35
Nowadays whenever I chanced upon an Indian family, seeing the father in his late 40s of little hair with wifey and two daughters.. I will wonder if that's Radha. And if I were to walk past any JCO, I will wonder if Phantom is inside. And if I jog or drive past Bedok reservoir, I will wonder if carbuncle or buttercarp are there jogging..

I suggest you go for immediate consultation.. looks like u got condoitis :eek:

East Lover
04-11-12, 18:48
Maybe Radha like him leh?:D
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Society/Pix/pictures/2009/3/24/1237889401870/Bollywood-star-Shah-Rukh--001.jpg

East Lover
04-11-12, 18:53
Laguna :D
http://img0.178.com/xa/201009/77416769631/77417552910.jpg

Laguna
04-11-12, 18:54
Laguna :D
what? I did not see anything?

East Lover
04-11-12, 18:57
Any guess for uncle carb?
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7J3zeKU5hGI/T-u0IU6-6lI/AAAAAAAAAHg/L4D98rJDsMk/s1600/carbs.jpg

East Lover
04-11-12, 18:58
what? I did not see anything?
My iPad shows a pretty 东方不败leh! Can't see??
http://xa.178.com/201009/77416769631_7.html

Laguna
04-11-12, 19:01
ya, cannot see

East Lover
04-11-12, 19:04
ya, cannot see
Try again
If not, this one
http://photocdn.sohu.com/20081217/Img261257607.jpg

carbuncle
04-11-12, 19:08

My eurasian rappaboy does look a bit bollywoody. Except way younger, fairer n good looking.

East Lover, u quite notti. I like. Thank goodness u dumped those boring folks at WV thread to join us....

Laguna
04-11-12, 19:12
http://xa.178.com/201009/77416769631_7.html

is 东方不败 a man or a woman?

East Lover
04-11-12, 19:14
is 东方不败 a man or a woman?
Doesn't matter, as long as can 笑傲江湖:D

carbuncle
04-11-12, 19:26
Any guess for uncle carb?

Wrong photo. Should be this (10 yrs back)

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/541199_10152138416775244_741490405_n.jpg

buttercarp
04-11-12, 19:30

OMG!
And I thought I was alone.
Last nite I even dreamt about some guys here.
I dreamt of the gathering Laguna had with Price and the venue was my place which was a cluster house but the swimming pool was the lagoon!

Laguna
04-11-12, 19:34
OMG!
And I thought I was alone.
Last nite I even dreamt about some guys here.
I dreamt of the gathering Laguna had with Price and the venue was my place which was a cluster house but the swimming pool was the lagoon!

Price left at about 6:15pm...
hope I have something for him to bring back..

next time, i see u in the lagoon swimming

East Lover
04-11-12, 19:36
Wrong photo. Should be this (10 yrs back)

I know. Now looks like this
http://content8.flixster.com/rtactor/40/63/40634_pro.jpg

carbuncle
04-11-12, 19:41
I know. Now looks like this
http://content8.flixster.com/rtactor/40/63/40634_pro.jpg

His body is hot but has a weird forehead.

Ok, i be sincere. Heres my photo but obviously unless u know me already u wont know or recognise who i am from this angle.

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/319027_10152178651935244_1759159294_n.jpg

If u think u know me in person, feel free to pm.

buttercarp
04-11-12, 19:44

Some suggestions.........
Maybe you get him some Eucalyptus oil.
It is very good for runny nose, sinus problems and air sickness.
The one I like is called Thursday Plantation and it is not available in Singapore.
Or you can get him Emu oil. Suppose to be good for muscle strain and balding, although I don't think he needs it as he is still young.

Btw..... is the lagoon in east coast still open to swimmers?
It has been eons since I went there.

buttercarp
04-11-12, 19:48
His body is hot but has a weird forehead.

Ok, i be sincere. Heres my photo but obviously unless u know me already u wont know or recognise who i am from this angle.

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/319027_10152178651935244_1759159294_n.jpg

If u think u know me in person, feel free to pm.

Oh.... you mean you are still so young and have a headful of hair?
I thought I read somewhere that you have hair issues?

Laguna
04-11-12, 20:10
http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s480x480/155354_544900312191805_691007233_n.jpg

buttercarp
04-11-12, 20:13
http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s480x480/155354_544900312191805_691007233_n.jpg

Laguna, is that your calligraphy writing?
It has 2 meanings.
Depending which way you read.

East Lover
04-11-12, 20:13
I will read from right to left! :D :D :D
Will u?

Laguna
04-11-12, 20:22
It has 2 meanings.

what are the two meanings?

carbuncle
04-11-12, 20:23
Oh.... you mean you are still so young and have a headful of hair?
I thought I read somewhere that you have hair issues?

Grow back liao lol since semi retirement....

carbuncle
04-11-12, 20:24
It has 2 meanings.

The signoff is on the left. So its right to left. Uncle Laguna!!!

However, depending on how the photo was taken, it could have been a mirror image...? Lol mindfreak

Laguna
04-11-12, 20:29
The signoff is on the left. So its right to left. Uncle Laguna!!!

However, depending on how the photo was taken, it could have been a mirror image...? Lol mindfreak

it makes all happy....that is how I survive....

carbuncle
04-11-12, 20:31

Confirm is uncle. Coz i m so interesting n fun yet he never wanted to meet me. Most men will b scared of TOGITV...

buttercarp
04-11-12, 20:33

I am disappointed ..........

Grow back liao lol since semi retirement....

Wow, that's fast! What you eat?

carbuncle
04-11-12, 20:36

Wow, that's fast! What you eat?

It was never too serious to begin with... A norwood 2A at worst. Just stick to home cooked food 80% of the time plus relaxed life no work or relationship stress....

I realised started to lose it when i started work life 12yrs back always eating outside.

buttercarp
04-11-12, 20:40
It was never too serious to begin with... A norwood 2A at worst. Just stick to home cooked food 80% of the time plus relaxed life no work or relationship stress....

I realised started to lose it when i started work life 12yrs back always eating outside.

Wow, I never knew they had a score for male pattern balding.
Your trichologist told you?

carbuncle
04-11-12, 20:43
Wow, I never knew they had a score for male pattern balding.
Your trichologist told you?

No la. Self observation lor. Hairdresser also say no lah, not serious, only the temples some receding only...

Laguna
04-11-12, 20:52

u mean u prefer me to be a woman than man?

buttercarp
04-11-12, 20:59

Laguna, you read me like a book!
Can you change the "怕" to "是"?

East Lover
04-11-12, 21:00
My guess of butter :D
http://img22.mtime.cn/up/2011/03/19/201422.10885512_500.jpg
http://www.sznews.com/humor/attachement/jpg/site3/20090518/00142245be340b7b6b9952.jpg

Laguna
04-11-12, 21:01
Laguna, you read me like a book!
Can you change the "怕" to "是"?

why u prefer me to be a woman than a man?
u afraid I date u?
perhaps I am a woman....haha

buttercarp
04-11-12, 21:02
My guess of butter :D
http://img22.mtime.cn/up/2011/03/19/201422.10885512_500.jpg

Sis east, again I can't see the pic.

buttercarp
04-11-12, 21:07
why u prefer me to be a woman than a man?
u afraid I date u?
perhaps I am a woman....haha

Man should not be afraid of wife, if so then he is a coward.(reading from right to left)
If man's wife is afraid of him, means he is a tyrant. (reading from left to right)

So I prefer you to be a woman.

East Lover
04-11-12, 21:11
Sis east, again I can't see the pic.
Duno my iPad got problem or google fooled me... Maybe photo from china website have issue.

buttercarp
04-11-12, 21:12
Duno my iPad got problem or google fooled me... Maybe photo from china website have issue.

Now can see the picture :) .
Both of them look so beautiful!

East Lover
04-11-12, 21:15
Now can see the picture :) .
Both of them look so beautiful!
That's my guess :D
hope u & Laguna like it :D :D

East Lover
04-11-12, 21:18
Maybe Radha look like him leh?:D
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Society/Pix/pictures/2009/3/24/1237889401870/Bollywood-star-Shah-Rukh--001.jpg
Radha, d u like it??

Laguna
04-11-12, 21:18
Man should not be afraid of wife, if so then he is a coward.(reading from right to left)
If man's wife is afraid of him, means he is a tyrant. (reading from left to right)
So I prefer you to be a woman.

每个成功男人的後面
一定是一个女人

classic examples : LKY and his sons (both sons)

Laguna
04-11-12, 21:20
That's my guess :D
hope u & Laguna like it :D :D

sis East Lover is having a fun time
making fun out of us...

buttercarp
04-11-12, 21:24
每个成功男人的後面
一定是一个女人

classic examples : LKY and his sons (both sons)

Respect the wife is different from being afraid of the wife.

radha08
04-11-12, 21:26

20 years ago maybe...
:D

radha08
04-11-12, 21:28
Respect the wife is different from being afraid of the wife.

:(

That is what my wife always tell me need to buy me flowers and
Jewelry just respect me....as your wife....nowadays woman different
Thinking than olden day

price
04-11-12, 21:46

Hey Laguna thanks again for inviting me! :D and indeed i learnt a lot from you! just got back from my appointment. did u try the wine?

radha08
04-11-12, 22:16
:(

That is what my wife always tell me NO need to buy me flowers and
Jewelry just respect me....as your wife....nowadays woman different
Thinking than olden day

nowadays men=woman:D

so doesnt matter if you are male or female...:)

radha08
04-11-12, 22:17
Hey Laguna thanks again for inviting me! :D and indeed i learnt a lot from you! just got back from my appointment. did u try the wine?

and the million dollar question is male or female...:D :D :D

fclim
04-11-12, 22:33
Image of butter... At least the hair style lah...waiting for laguna perhaps?:D

http://img.maniadb.com/images/album/165/165686_1_f.jpg

buttercarp
04-11-12, 22:37
Nice one bro fc!
Wow, I did not know that this hair style was around long before the creation of the powerpuff girls!

yowetan
04-11-12, 22:44
It is easy to expose certain people, but decency and respect in privacy is preferred.

zeamybro
04-11-12, 23:05
Image of butter... At least the hair style lah...waiting for laguna perhaps?:D

http://img.maniadb.com/images/album/165/165686_1_f.jpg

Yeah nice song by 崔萍
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g11ZXU77ssE&sns=em

Laguna
05-11-12, 08:03

I hope I have contributed a little to your life long journey in investing.

Wine : there is another forumer coming after my holiday, I will share with him. Keeping my stomach for wine in Australia. But I don't really like Australian wine.

Laguna
05-11-12, 08:04
and the million dollar question is male or female...:D :D :D

me? if u give me a S$1,000,000 in cash, I will post my foto here.

buttercarp
05-11-12, 08:12
me? if u give me a S$1,000,000 in cash, I will post my foto here.

$1 mil just for photo, cannot lah, must give more leh.

price
05-11-12, 08:32
I hope I have contributed a little to your life long journey in investing.

Wine : there is another forumer coming after my holiday, I will share with him. Keeping my stomach for wine in Australia. But I don't really like Australian wine.
haha or u could save it till we have another gathering. maybe 1 with the rest for BBQ!

carbuncle
05-11-12, 09:05
Now that Laluna's met price, did u recognise who he is?

Or didnt ring any bell....

NOTE: i will STILL not reveal his identity so dont bother to ask or pm

Laguna
05-11-12, 09:53
Now that Laguna's met price, did u recognise who he is?

sorry Cabuncle : I don't get u..and did not ring any bell...
yes I met him, but I will not reveal who he is without his consent.

moneytalk
05-11-12, 09:59
You should ask yourself who do you want to meet most?
If he/she say "YES. I DO", do you really want to meet him/her?

Never ever imagine that I will meet someone from a forum in real life!
By nature, I am not a sociable person and outings with friends are few and far in between. I will only go out with people I know for donkey years.
Why am I doing things differently this time?
We were both in the Eco showroom on the same evening and will be leaving on the same day for the same destination. I thought that was rather uncanny.
Since we are fellow Sporeans from the same forum holidaying in a foreign country at the same time, then no harm meeting up in a foreign land.

radha08
05-11-12, 10:00

ha ha and if WE see and OLD mercedes we will wonder if ur in it..:cheers5:

Laguna
05-11-12, 10:03
By nature, I am not a sociable person and outings with friends are few and far in between. I will only go out with people I know for donkey years.
We were both in the Eco showroom on the same evening and will be leaving on the same day for the same destination. I thought that was rather uncanny.
Since we are fellow Sporeans from the same forum holidaying in a foreign country at the same time, then no harm meeting up in a foreign land.

and to add on, we met in the same forum...and somehow, there is a common thread which made us met....

and most important, I have the magic to make you feel comfortable to PM me first....

radha08
05-11-12, 10:03
so bros/sis NOBODY is going to see anybody with a few exceptions...so please standby an extra keyboard and mouse :confused:...in case urs breaksdown with all the typing....:D:D:D...

buttercarp
05-11-12, 10:04

Wow.... its all about 缘分.

moneytalk
05-11-12, 10:06
and to add on, we met in the same forum...and somehow, there is a common thread which made us met....

and most important, I have the magic to make you feel comfortable to PM me first....
I suppose it's your posts. The way you write and share - you are uninhibited and strikes me as a giving person.

zeamybro
05-11-12, 10:46
ha ha and if WE see and OLD mercedes we will wonder if ur in it..:cheers5:

Sigh the newer merc models getting uglier and uglier.. Interior also getting more plasticky

price
05-11-12, 11:09
Now that Laluna's met price, did u recognise who he is?

sorry Cabuncle : I don't get u..and did not ring any bell...
yes I met him, but I will not reveal who he is without his consent.

Thanks for respecting my privacy. I will respect yours too carbuncle and laguna :D:cheers4:

carbuncle
05-11-12, 12:17
Thanks for respecting my privacy. I will respect yours too carbuncle and laguna :D:cheers4:

Cheers to my cutie boy!!

Ps dont forget our 21 Dec date

price
05-11-12, 12:47
Cheers to my cutie boy!!

yes! see u on 21 Dec!

buttercarp
05-11-12, 12:51
Cheers to my cutie boy!!

Wah.... this thread is like a dating forum :D .

howgozit
05-11-12, 14:12
Wah.... Hotel 81 izit?

Cheers to my cutie boy!!

East Lover
05-11-12, 15:35
Cheers to my cutie boy!!

wow, 21-12-12! so romantic, 相约在那世界的最后一刻 :rolleyes:

zeamybro
05-11-12, 15:37

and carbuncle will say " don want .... want to.. want to..."

carbuncle
05-11-12, 17:18
and carbuncle will say " don want .... want to.. want to..."

More like price say dun wan... I say want to... Want too...

carbuncle
05-11-12, 17:19

We have a promise to keep to on that day...

carbuncle
05-11-12, 17:20
Wah.... Hotel 81 izit?

Y u see us no up so LC

We dont do H81. Even if need, we should support our Fragrance..

PN
05-11-12, 17:46
So romantic. Just for you two.

12月21日那一天
世界末子这一天
特别重要的一天
双双相约来相会

当天塌下的时刻
至少身边还有你
屋顶塌下那一刻
我们相拥在一起

有我有你在一起
我们不会再孤单
誓言来生再相会
再续前世的因缘

carbuncle
05-11-12, 18:01
So romantic. Just for you two.

12月21日那一天
世界末子这一天
特别重要的一天
双双相约来相会

当天塌下的时刻
至少身边还有你
屋顶塌下那一刻
我们相拥在一起

有我有你在一起
我们不会再孤单
誓言来生再相会
再续前世的因缘

Bro pn, u r crazy!!!!! :D

Too bad u r str8, otherwise ur silly 6:30 chinese poem might just win my heart by comic points.

radha08
05-11-12, 18:27
Wah.... this thread is like a dating forum :D .

sorry my fault...:doh:

PN
05-11-12, 18:27
Bro pn, u r crazy!!!!! :D

Too bad u r str8, otherwise ur silly 6:30 chinese poem might just win my heart by comic points.

I've no wish to win your heart. Just for fun only.:D

Just saw quite a few typo though. :ashamed1: But never mind lah.

fclim
05-11-12, 19:05
21 Dec 2012...end of the world...:scared-1:

zeamybro
05-11-12, 21:27
21 Dec 2012...end of the world...:scared-1:

Mabbe its the day that carbuncle will appear on national tv or news

carbuncle
06-11-12, 00:04
Mabbe its the day that carbuncle will appear on national tv or news

sadako cometh outta da tv....

Rysk
06-11-12, 20:15
I am only keen to meetup with TWIST & TURN cum DIVERT ATTENTION EXPERT MR B..

He had promised me that by 2015.. if Luxus Hills didn't drop >50%.. he will top-up the rest for me to buy my dream house..

Let say from now till 2015.. Luxus Hills still transacting at average $2.8-mio & didn't drop to $1.4-mio.. he will pay that $1.4-mio for me..

But the very big problem now is.. this KING OF ALL LIAR already go MIA.. :(

Hopefully, he's not hiding inside SELETAR airbase.. security very tight there.. no wonder can't find him till now..