PDA

View Full Version : ERP rates go upto $4/$5 at some gantires !!!

proper-t
29-10-12, 20:00
Wah lau !!!!:scared-4:

SINGAPORE: The Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) rates for six gantries leading to the CTE and ECP will be revised from 5 November.

Four of the affected gantries are located on the southbound CTE after Braddell Road. From 7.30am to 8.00am, the ERP charge will go up by $1 to $4.

Two other affected gantries are located at Fort Road leading to the ECP and the KPE slip road onto the ECP. From 8.30am to 9am, the ERP charge will go up by $1 to $5.

The rates for the other gantries remain unchanged.

The Land Transport Authority announced the rate revision after completing its quarterly review of traffic conditions on ERP-priced roads and expressways.

- CNA/de

buttercarp
29-10-12, 20:04
Actually the ECP one, dunno why they can't put the gantry after the KPE entrance?
Anyway luckily I won't be affected.

iwantgizmos
29-10-12, 20:12
ERP increase... not shocking... expected..

kane
29-10-12, 22:00
say cheese to inflation.

irisng
29-10-12, 22:46
不够料, 所以要加多一点.:doh:

radha08
29-10-12, 23:10
behind every sucessful country is coe cov erp....:cool:

phantom_opera
29-10-12, 23:12
COE of 100k cannot match the same 100k in 1990's

ERP of $5 cannot even buy a pack of NTUC Jasmine rice

http://www.fairprice.com.sg/wcsstore/FairPrice/images/catalog/thumbnails/s11648566.jpg

leftfield
30-10-12, 08:54
to put things in perspective, London's congestion charge is £10!

bakasa2002
30-10-12, 11:17
Actually, I think the ERP is really the greatest invention for the gahmen, just suck and suck the $ as car drive pass, it's really easy $. Occasionally drivers forget their cashcard, they still get bonus by imposing fines/admin fees. ;)

proud owner
30-10-12, 11:38
Actually, I think the ERP is really the greatest invention for the gahmen, just suck and suck the $ as car drive pass, it's really easy $. Occasionally drivers forget their cashcard, they still get bonus by imposing fines/admin fees. ;)

I heard it was invented by poly student

Submitted to gov but not approved

They dint take back the prototype

A few years later. Gov intro erp

Too bad the stu lost it

kane
30-10-12, 12:15
If the kid patented it and collected 1ct for every dollar earned. Ho say liao.

seletar
30-10-12, 12:55
Fortunately, seletar has no ERP. My home, my office, my kids school and other places I frequent have no ERP. I've been driving for a long time but ERP has been rare occurance in my daily life so far.

In the past there's always a big jam on my way to and from work during peak hours, but nowadays travel time has been a lot faster for me these days as there's much less traffic and almost no jams. Seems like there's either less cars on the road or less people driving these days. The crazy COE prices and high petrol prices could be a bigger factor than ERP.