PDA

View Full Version : ABSD in HK

Laguna
26-10-12, 19:49
Finally, HK introduced 15% on residential.
HSI down at least 300 points on Monday.

In concert now.

Lovelle
26-10-12, 19:52
Finally, HK introduced 15% on residential.
HSI down at least 300 points on Monday.

In concert now.
Wow, what concer? Hv a gd time

Laguna
26-10-12, 20:01
甄妮

lots of uncles and aunties

ikan bilis
26-10-12, 20:02
you copy me, then i copy you... these people copy lai copy kee very shiok !!....:rolleyes:

"新版本: 6个月之内为20%, 6个月至12个月为15%, 12个月至36个月以内为10%
旧版本: 6个月之内为15 %, 6个月至12个月为10 % , 12个月至24个月以内为 5 %"

"另外又推出全新的买家印花税,但不适用於香港永久性居民,外地人士、所有本地及外地注册公司,买楼时除缴付一般印花税,亦要支付15%的买家印花税,三年内出售,同样要缴付额外印花税。"

Under the new measures, a so-called buyer’s stamp duty of 15 per cent would be imposed on non-Hong Kong permanent resident buyers and companies.

A so-called special stamp duty imposed on buyers seeking to sell their properties within two years of purchase would be imposed on buyers seeking to sell within three years.

The scale of stamp duty would be increased to 20 per cent for those selling within six months, to 15 per cent within a year and 10 per cent from 12-36 months.

Laguna
26-10-12, 20:08
Haha, waiting for the concert to start.
My girl just collected the full payment on the sale of her first property as we know it is coming.
Next year, she can get HK PR.

Last trip there was looking at offices, but the price is too high, now the price will be much higher alr

buttercarp
26-10-12, 20:33
Just returned from Vivo city after giving a lift to my gal and her friends who are attending the Halloween Horror Night at USS.
It was extremely crowded there.
After I left Vivocity, there was a long queue of luxury cars waiting to get into RWS.

Wow, HK also ar.... dunno whether it will be effective or not?

buttercarp
26-10-12, 20:38
http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/article/1070511/new-property-tax-introduced-non-local-buyers

Friday, 26 October, 2012, 7:35pm

The government took aim at the city’s overheated property market with another round of cooling measures on Friday, including a new levy on foreign buyers.
Financial Secretary John Tsang Chun-wah said the new levy – 15 per cent of the transaction price – will apply to non-residents and all companies, including local and overseas ones, that buy flats in the city.
A second measure extends the current special stamp duty on property resales. People who sell a property within three years of buying it will be taxed up to 20 per cent. The existing levy covers resales within two years of purchase and a tax of up to 15 per cent.
Both measures will come into effect on Saturday.
Tsang said the new measures would curb demand in the market and supplement other cool-down measures and plans to increase the supply of new flats.
The property market had become “severely out of reach” for many Hongkongers while the economy remained stagnant, with slowing retail sales and exports but rising inflation, he noted.
“Property prices have recorded a 20 per cent increase so far this year. The rises are [moving] in the opposite [direction from] the economy and become unaffordable for Hong Kong people,” he said.
Tsang said he expected more capital to flow into Hong Kong after the United States launched its third round of quantitative easing in September, thereby adding to the demand for flats in the city.
“There is a need to launch the new measures to control the demand,” he said.
Foreign investors accounted for 19 per cent of all buyers of new flats last year, up from 13.7 per cent in 2010 and 5.7 per cent in 2009, according to government figures.

star
26-10-12, 21:05
My dear forumers, this will make them cheong Singapore property. Their attention now will turn to singapore, buyers coming in here in tons!!!

lifeline
26-10-12, 21:13
How soon will our next cooling measure kick in?
What was the interval period so far?

Laguna
26-10-12, 21:17
Watch up Malaysia
they open their arms big

star
26-10-12, 21:24
Should at least allow our property prices up 10% before they intro cm.
Hk up 20% then they intro cm.

star
26-10-12, 21:28
Is it true that foreigners that buy malaysia property can only sell back to malaysian? If its true it is not atttractive. Plus high mortgage interest rate it is not very attractive.

PN
26-10-12, 21:37
"Majulah Singapura" follow by "CM Singapura"

buttercarp
26-10-12, 21:44
Is it true that foreigners that buy malaysia property can only sell back to malaysian? If its true it is not atttractive. Plus high mortgage interest rate it is not very attractive.

No. Not that I know of.
Should be attractive as no capital gain tax as well.

Sleepyhead
26-10-12, 22:26

Have not heard that before. The only restriction for foreigners is the purchase price... Have to exceed RM500k I think... But that is not much for Singaporeans I guess.:spliff:

auroraborealis
26-10-12, 22:38
I think got capital gains tax for 1st 5 years...
Duno if I remember correctly; 1-3yr 15%, 4yr 10%, 5yr 5%
Something like that

No. Not that I know of.
Should be attractive as no capital gain tax as well.

Ringo33
26-10-12, 22:38

what I understand that for foreigners, you cant buy property below certain value and if you sell within 1 or 2 years, there might be capital gain tax. (not very sure)

star
26-10-12, 22:56
Just found out alot of tax for malaysia property if u want to sell:

1)Government service tax 6%
2)Real property gain tax:
If sell within 2yrs, tax is 15%
if sell within 2 to 5yrs, tax is 10%
3) agent fee is 2% to 3%

So total tax : 1)+2)+3)= wah lau better buy singapore property.

phantom_opera
26-10-12, 23:01
this ABSD for foreigners only got short term effect ...:tongue3:

up 1% last week

[Centa-City Leading Index]

+0.95 % +2.22 %

buttercarp
26-10-12, 23:07
I think got capital gains tax for 1st 5 years...
Duno if I remember correctly; 1-3yr 15%, 4yr 10%, 5yr 5%
Something like that

Yup, there is capital gain tax for property :o , only no capital gain tax on equity.

http://www.mida.gov.my/env3/index.php?page=real-property-gains-tax
Capital gains are generally not subject to income tax in Malaysia.However, real property gains tax is charged on chargeable gains arising from the disposal of real property situated in Malaysia or of interest, options or other rights in or over such land as well as the disposal of shares in real property companies.
Effective from 1 January 2012, gains from the disposal of residential and commercial properties are taxed between 0% and 10% depending on the holding period of real properties as follows:

Up to 2 years - 10%
Exceeding 2 until 5 years - 5%
Exceeding 5 years - 0%

star
26-10-12, 23:11
I haven't add in exchange rate risk. Money changer also want to earn your exchange rate when u buy and sell.

buttercarp
26-10-12, 23:11

3) agent fee is 2% to 3%

So complicating......
Singapore still better lah!
Huat ah :cheers4: !

star
26-10-12, 23:16
Yup, there is capital gain tax for property :o , only no capital gain tax on equity.

http://www.mida.gov.my/env3/index.php?page=real-property-gains-tax
Capital gains are generally not subject to income tax in Malaysia.However, real property gains tax is charged on chargeable gains arising from the disposal of real property situated in Malaysia or of interest, options or other rights in or over such land as well as the disposal of shares in real property companies.
Effective from 1 January 2012, gains from the disposal of residential and commercial properties are taxed between 0% and 10% depending on the holding period of real properties as follows:

Up to 2 years - 10%
Exceeding 2 until 5 years - 5%
Exceeding 5 years - 0%

Hi buttercup, rules changed already najib just intro 15% tax if sell within 2yrs and 10% tax if sell within 2to 5yrs. This real property gain tax. Pls see my previous post. And still got gst 6%, agent fee 2 to 3% and exchange rate risk.

Laguna
26-10-12, 23:17

3) agent fee is 2% to 3%

The Govt Service Tax does not apply to property. see more details here http://www.customs.gov.my/index.php/en/component/content/article/183-pengumuman/735-penjelasan-berhubung-dengan-service-charge--government-tax--service-tax

Please note : real property gain tax is much lighter than our seller stamp duty

buttercarp
26-10-12, 23:19
Hi buttercup, rules changed already najib just intro 15% tax if sell within 2yrs and 10% tax if sell within 2to 5yrs. This real property gain tax. Pls see my previous post. And still got gst 6%, agent fee 2 to 3% and exchange rate risk.

Oh...:ashamed1:
You are right!

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/chor-rpgt-hike-wont-affect-housing-industry

leesg123
26-10-12, 23:22

3) agent fee is 2% to 3%

So total tax : 1)+2)+3)= wah lau better buy singapore property.Dont know anything, better dont any how say.

1. government service tax- There’s also a 6% government service tax to be charged on the real estate commission. SINGAPORE is 7% dude!

2. Real property gain tax: RPGT is charged only on net gains after deducting all related costs such as purchase price, renovation costs and incidental cost e.g legal fees; and Exemption up to RM10,000 or 10% of the net gains, whichever is higher, is given to an indivdual. Holding period up to 2 years, 10% tax (in 2013 will be 15%), 2 to 5 years , 5% (10% in 2013). More than 5 years, 0%! SINGAPORE's seller tax is on the PRICE (loss also kena tax), and is HIGHER %

3. Singapore property agent sell your property FOC??!!

radha08
26-10-12, 23:25

ya but for RM 500 you can probably bribe some clerk to change the dates so no need absd...wahahahaha...malaysia boleh..:D:D:D

leesg123
26-10-12, 23:27
The Govt Service Tax does not apply to property. see more details here http://www.customs.gov.my/index.php/en/component/content/article/183-pengumuman/735-penjelasan-berhubung-dengan-service-charge--government-tax--service-tax

Please note : real property gain tax is much lighter than our seller stamp dutyCORRECT!!!!

buttercarp
26-10-12, 23:32
Dont know anything, better dont any how say.

If don't say anything then this forum will be a silent place.

Let us share what we think.
Don't be afraid if it is incorrect.
Let us learn together :) !

leesg123
26-10-12, 23:34
If don't say anything then this forum will be a silent place.

Let us share what we think.
Don't be afraid if it is incorrect.
Let us learn together :) !yah, but better get facts right first mah.

buttercarp
26-10-12, 23:38
yah, but better get facts right first mah.

I think we are trying to get the facts correct as far as possible, but if it is not, then of course, point it out and we will benefit from it.

leesg123
26-10-12, 23:40
Watch up Malaysia
they open their arms bigLooking at the sentiments: http://insights.iproperty.com.sg/Asia-Property-Market-Sentiment-Report-2012-Singapore.pdf

With HK, SG having so many cooling measures. Seems like, AUSTRALIA & MALAYSIA could be the next hot destinations??

Laguna
26-10-12, 23:44
most of the time, I am very irritated the following :

1. making sweeping statements
2. asking questions, without doing their own work and expecting others to spoon feed
3. making statement without the underlying fact correct

Yes, we all come here learn and share, but we should do it more professionally, respect each others and have our facts correct. It is unfair to others to correct the mistakes for you. We are all adults.

If you are not sure, just mention that, and please don't put it as a statement of fact, which is very misleading.

The above is not targeting on anyone, it is my own personal stand. Perhaps, this is the way that I am being trained.

buttercarp
26-10-12, 23:51

It is ok as it is a form of self expression.

2. asking questions, without doing their own work and expecting others to spoon feed

Let people who feel like answering answer that question.
Sometimes a newbie is so overwhelmed by so much facts and he has to start somewhere.

As far as possible, provide the link to make what is said is credible.

Disclaimer : I am also not targetting anyone :) .

radha08
27-10-12, 00:08
Looking at the sentiments: http://insights.iproperty.com.sg/Asia-Property-Market-Sentiment-Report-2012-Singapore.pdf

With HK, SG having so many cooling measures. Seems like, AUSTRALIA & MALAYSIA could be the next hot destinations??

good link bro..tks:)

kane
27-10-12, 01:47
if our prices continue to trend up, it looks like our ABSD component may be adjusted upwards to copy HK's move.

radha08
27-10-12, 02:07
if our prices continue to trend up, it looks like our ABSD component may be adjusted upwards to copy HK's move.

then this one how what CM can they come out with....:cool:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-management-news/2012/10/34408/flat-buyers-worry-over-cov-squeeze

Leeds
27-10-12, 06:01

Sometimes a newbie is so overwhelmed by so much facts and he has to start somewhere.

Above all, it is the intolerance of differing views that kill the joy of any forum.

hyenergix
27-10-12, 07:23
Looking at the sentiments: http://insights.iproperty.com.sg/Asia-Property-Market-Sentiment-Report-2012-Singapore.pdf

Australia is a bit far and it is supported mainly by its mining industry, which I think might run out of steam in 10-20 years' time. Probably you need to get out before then. http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2012/aug/23/australia-two-speed-economy-mining-tourism

Johor is supported by Singapore - government's support, house buyer's support and leisure/F&B consumers' support and right next to Singapore. Johor government has been recently investing tons of money in infrastructure and attracting MNCs there. There is only upside potential ;) I'm not too sure about KL and Penang.

Laguna
27-10-12, 07:36
Above all, it is the intolerance of differing views that kill the joy of any forum.

what I mentioed is not differing views pl
but making sweeping statements, spoon feeding and incorrect facts.

Sleepyhead
27-10-12, 10:29
Johor is supported by Singapore - government's support, house buyer's support and leisure/F&B consumers' support and right next to Singapore. Johor government has been recently investing tons of money in infrastructure and attracting MNCs there. There is only upside potential ;) I'm not too sure about KL and Penang.

Personally I think Johor has plenty of upsides. Sure there are some bad stories like crime etc..l but if it was so perfect like Singapore, then the prices will be like Singapore too! They can only get better I feel...

KL is good if you buy very prime locations.. KLCC or Kiara .. to target expat rentals. No point getting anywhere else unless it's for own stay as holiday home. No rental yield to speak of. capital appreciation is good though.

Penang... Stay clear... Not easy to sell or find tenants. Again, only buy if for own stay holiday home and banging for capital appreciation.

buttercarp
27-10-12, 11:08
what I mentioed is not differing views pl
but making sweeping statements, spoon feeding and incorrect facts.

I can sense your impatience with these group of people.

Imagine if a person who has no knowledge in ceratin fields eg car mechanics, health, etc, and this person goes to a car mechanic, doctor, etc and asks lots of simple basic questions....... no wonder the car mechanic or the doctor sometimes gets frustrated.

Laguna
27-10-12, 11:18
KL is good if you buy very prime locations.. KLCC or Kiara .. to target expat rentals

Mt Kiara : vacancy rate is around 50-60%
KLCC : vacancy rate is around 40%

do a iProperty.my check for these two locations especially Mt Kiara before u make your decision.

And if want to buy, u must make a trip there to understand the market situation.

Sleepyhead
27-10-12, 11:33
Mt Kiara : vacancy rate is around 50-60%
KLCC : vacancy rate is around 40%

do a iProperty.my check for these two locations especially Mt Kiara before u make your decision.

And if want to buy, u must make a trip there to understand the market situation.

Yes! Nothing beats your own groundwork. If buy KLCC or Kiara... Mist be those >3500 sqft. No point getting a standard 1200sqft.. Too many of those around. Expats in KL like BIG because the company budget allows for it.

Laguna
27-10-12, 11:37
The situation now in Malaysia is rather scary :

Most of the developers are now going for small units due to the quantum issue. The buyers just need to pay perhaps less than M$50,000 to secure an unit till TOP. They aim to rent out or sell. The supply is huge.

Now, the IN thing in KLCC area, is too many branded service apartments asking >M$2000 psf or even> M$3000 psf. A lot, really a lot.

There are only a few types of properties in Malaysia still worth investing.

Laguna
27-10-12, 13:09
How to be HK PR?
From what I know, the sum cannot be in real estate any more.
So, the ABSD will not deter the rich, they just need to invest some money to be a HK PR and buy....

Capital Investment Entry Scheme:
The next visa class you may wish to explore is one meant specifically for investors. You need to have 6.5 million Hong Kong dollars to invest (1 HKD = 0.128623 USD, 0.101161 EUR or 0.0826834 GBP at the time of writing) in so-called ‘permissible assets,’ which can include real estate or financial assets

focus
27-10-12, 13:43

+LIKED. Someone said before... no question is stupid... the only stupid question was the one you didn't asked. Is it somethig like that??

Also.. sometimes.. what you think is truism is actually not correct probably as a part of your upbringing or the people you networked with. So it's always good to have others bring in another perspective and hopefully you can have a balanced view after that. For that matter, i wished i was in this forum in 2006.. and can start learning more and open my views more. I actually benefited from people asking questions or making "facts" and then have them corrected by more factual answers.

Disclaimer : What is said is expressed as an opinion/view and should not be treated as facts. You are advised to seek professional opinion/advice should you want to treat this as a fact. I am in no way liable for any damages mental or physical done to the reader.

Laguna
27-10-12, 13:48
【經濟日報專訊】政府首度承認額外印花稅(SSD)失效,昨推出買家印花稅(Buyer's Stamp Duty,簡稱BSD)及加強版SSD遏抑樓市,向公司及海外買家徵收15%額外印花稅、調高SSD稅率5%及延長至3年,措施今日起生效,打亂短期開售的新盤部署。

首承認 SSD已失阻嚇力
財政司司長曾俊華昨聯同多名局長及經濟顧問召開記招,首度開腔承認兩年前實施的SSD已經失去阻嚇作用,並提前在今年底前檢討SSD,期望進而照顧香港永久居民置業的需求,政府更破天荒首次向外地人士及註冊公司(包括本地及外地註冊的公司),開徵買家印花稅,稅率高達15%,且同時受加重稅率的SSD約束,受兩重稅網捆綁。

經調整後的SSD適用期將會由兩年延至3年,而各級稅階將會劃一調升5%,即購入住宅物業後頭半年內轉售,稅率為20%;半年至1年是15%;而超過1年而不超過3年同樣為10%。
對於延長SSD期限,曾俊華解釋,由於聯儲局表明超低利率將維持至2015年中,令市場預期樓價在低利息環境之下至少在未來3年仍會向上,擔心這種心理令樓市亢奮情緒進一步高漲,亦會令短綫投資活動進一步伸延至3年。

由於市場質疑實施近兩年的SSD,不但不能夠遏抑樓價,反而導致盤源短缺,令二手樓市「火上加油」。有政府官員反駁指,這種說法並不正確,強調SSD達到打擊炒賣的目標。
由於無論BSD還是SSD針對的都是住宅物業,而工商物業將不受限,市場預期將有更多資金流入工商舖市場。
有官員認為政策有優先次序,而現時最多及最主要的關注始終是樓市,故此維持針對住宅的方針。

地產建設商會︰落藥過重
除了該兩招外,亦有政府人士透露,當局曾全面考慮其他各種可行措施,但認為現時以BSD及加強版SSD最具針對性,並強調該兩招屬於適度措施,希望能夠令樓市恢復穩健平穩發展。
香港地產建設商會執委會主席梁志堅指出,政府今次落藥過重,擔心長遠會影響本港的自由市場經濟形象,直言︰「若果發展商將來的樓盤銷情欠佳時,政府會推出甚麼補救措施」,質疑政府不想發展商投資本港的房地產市場。

曾俊華回應指,明白新措施可能會對外地人士造成不便,但希望市民可以諒解,今次推出的措施是非常時期的非常措施,在樓市供求回復平衡之後,政府會考慮撤銷這項措施。

leesg123
27-10-12, 13:58
The situation now in Malaysia is rather scary :

Most of the developers are now going for small units due to the quantum issue. The buyers just need to pay perhaps less than M$50,000 to secure an unit till TOP. They aim to rent out or sell. The supply is huge.

Now, the IN thing in KLCC area, is too many branded service apartments asking >M$2000 psf or even> M$3000 psf. A lot, really a lot.

There are only a few types of properties in Malaysia still worth investing.
Different size cater to different needs. Some expats are single and perfectly fine with one bedroom unit. Note that their one bedroom unit are abive 700sqft. So is very spacious.

rm2000 psf? No lah, there are still many good ones at about rm1000, e.g those at persiaran hampshire area. But with prices of new launch at further away from twin tower, such as Ampang, and price is high, it will push up the klcc vicinity condos.

Yes, do go and explore the area first hand. See if it is easy to talk to the malls, lrt or not.

phantom_opera
27-10-12, 14:03
SSD已經失去阻嚇作用

阻 = blocking
嚇 = instilling fear

property now like iPad Mini ... no supply also booking far in advance

http://thenewmortgagecompany.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/japanese-real-estate-bubble-chart-and-us.png

;)

Leeds
27-10-12, 14:24
+LIKED. Someone said before... no question is stupid... the only stupid question was the one you didn't asked. Is it somethig like that??

Also.. sometimes.. what you think is truism is actually not correct probably as a part of your upbringing or the people you networked with. So it's always good to have others bring in another perspective and hopefully you can have a balanced view after that. For that matter, i wished i was in this forum in 2006.. and can start learning more and open my views more. I actually benefited from people asking questions or making "facts" and then have them corrected by more factual answers.

Disclaimer : What is said is expressed as an opinion/view and should not be treated as facts. You are advised to seek professional opinion/advice should you want to treat this as a fact. I am in no way liable for any damages mental or physical done to the reader.

Absoluteluy!

It is usually very opinioned people that always seem to have trouble with people who provide differing views. To them, it is simply inconsistent with their experience, background and values. However, people with an open mind always see people with differing views as valuable in their understanding of the community in which we live and serve.

chestnut
27-10-12, 15:58
Bro, I want to agree w you but cannot. I believe a person must be opinionated to have conviction and belief. Only with this, can he dive into the pool without fear. An opinionated person can also be open minded and should be. He will open up, if he is proven wrong with facts. The issue is, some times the argument brought to an opinionated person is "lame". Why? To be opinionated, a lot of homework would have been done. An opinionated person without depth is a shallow person and many would have spotted it.

An open minded person, who does not have depth, in my opinion, needs to swallow the bitter medicine in the quest of learning. Only through that, can he acquire wisdom. If he or she is not prepared, then, he has to learn it n his own. This is the reality in real life.

But in a forum, it is very different. Anyone can shout like no body biz until rumour becomes fact. I will only be here a short while to contribute as part of my sharing and also learning on how the forum operates. I love to study the human behaviour.

Absoluteluy!

It is usually very opinioned people that always seem to have trouble with people who provide differing views. To them, it is simply inconsistent with their experience, background and values. However, people with an open mind always see people with differing views as valuable in their understanding of the community in which we live and serve.

Secretariat
27-10-12, 16:03
Absoluteluy!

I follow alternative property forum for differing views of the market. Such as,

http://hongkong.asiaxpat.com/forums/hong-kong-property/threads/148113/the-state-of-the-hong-kong-property-market-(7)/

The Singapore expat forum is OK sometimes with interesting perspectives, but it contains mainly the rants of local expats on landlords unfortunately.

heehee
27-10-12, 17:22
HDB flats is the only one left that need CM but didn't receive any for sooooo longggggg!!!!!!

then this one how what CM can they come out with....:cool:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-management-news/2012/10/34408/flat-buyers-worry-over-cov-squeeze

chestnut
27-10-12, 17:28
HDB flats is the only one left that need CM but didn't receive any for sooooo longggggg!!!!!!

Why need CM? This I don't understand?

phantom_opera
27-10-12, 17:29
If u CM hdb rental will up 30pc overnight

kane
27-10-12, 18:23
hdb if anything is lagging far behind pc.how much cooling needs to be done there if that's the case.

Leeds
27-10-12, 19:00
A forum is like a community where people from all ward of lives come together to share and to be heard. Opinioned people are somewhat like community leaders who need to understand the needs of all different individual and treat them with respect and dignity.

Opinioned people need to accommodate others to gain their respect in return. Of course in a community, there will always exist respected community leaders and also leaders with lesser experience and wisdom.

Bro, I want to agree w you but cannot. I believe a person must be opinionated to have conviction and belief. Only with this, can he dive into the pool without fear. An opinionated person can also be open minded and should be. He will open up, if he is proven wrong with facts. The issue is, some times the argument brought to an opinionated person is "lame". Why? To be opinionated, a lot of homework would have been done. An opinionated person without depth is a shallow person and many would have spotted it.

An open minded person, who does not have depth, in my opinion, needs to swallow the bitter medicine in the quest of learning. Only through that, can he acquire wisdom. If he or she is not prepared, then, he has to learn it n his own. This is the reality in real life.

But in a forum, it is very different. Anyone can shout like no body biz until rumour becomes fact. I will only be here a short while to contribute as part of my sharing and also learning on how the forum operates. I love to study the human behaviour.

lifeline
27-10-12, 20:54
I follow alternative property forum for differing views of the market. Such as,

http://hongkong.asiaxpat.com/forums/hong-kong-property/threads/148113/the-state-of-the-hong-kong-property-market-(7)/

The Singapore expat forum is OK sometimes with interesting perspectives, but it contains mainly the rants of local expats on landlords unfortunately.

interesting. thanks for sharing.

minority
27-10-12, 22:17
so monday HK bank shares will drop?

Laguna
28-10-12, 11:03

I think so, but developers will drop even much more.

kane
28-10-12, 11:29
I think so, but developers will drop even much more.

i think monday might get a subdued response right down 2-3% only.

Secretariat
28-10-12, 11:32

You are holding call option on HSI?

kane
28-10-12, 11:37
terrible time to be playing the index options. neither here not there the levels.

Laguna
29-10-12, 16:12
HSI down only 0.61%, so I supposed the market does not feel much on the impact of ABSD