PDA

View Full Version : Echelon (D3, 99 years, CDL)

Pages : 1 [2] 3

bargain hunter
28-12-12, 14:17
yah. 3 o'clock liao, is there a huge crowd charging into the showflat? :D

Is it very crowded there?

phantom_opera
28-12-12, 14:20
yah. 3 o'clock liao, is there a huge crowd charging into the showflat? :D

like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eAP-BoxVkg

bargain hunter
28-12-12, 14:32
doubt so. dun even think it can get close to punggol launches crowd. :ashamed1:

like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eAP-BoxVkg

phantom_opera
28-12-12, 14:54

Punggolians boleh (can cheat), RedHillians tak boleh (cannot cheat) :tsk-tsk:

DC33_2008
28-12-12, 15:06
How when people here can buy two at punggol.:scared-5:

bargain hunter
28-12-12, 15:08
yup, that's what i meant. not expecting a really huge crowd charging. prob most viewed before and dun even need to turn up today.

How when people here can buy two at punggol.:scared-5:

DC33_2008
28-12-12, 15:14
Could be holidaying some where and just tell agent the entry price and the rest leave it to the agent.
yup, that's what i meant. not expecting a really huge crowd charging. prob most viewed before and dun even need to turn up today.

wklibran
28-12-12, 15:28

There are a very long balloting process here since 12pm. Till now still not complete. Still a long long queue at the sales gallery.

Will be a bumper year end for CDL!

DC33_2008
28-12-12, 15:32
Balloting has just been completed a moment ago.
There are a very long balloting process here since 12pm. Till now still not complete. Still a long long queue at the sales gallery.

Will be a bumper year end for CDL!

DC33_2008
28-12-12, 15:50
Can see a lot of crosses on the master chart. Prices is likely to go higher after today.

henryhk
28-12-12, 15:58
Can see a lot of crosses on the master chart. Prices is likely to go higher after today.
How many crosses total?

mcmlxxvi
28-12-12, 16:40
anyone know if showflat will open to public after today?

lifeline
28-12-12, 16:55
went to find relative waiting for ballot. whole place is so packed... carpark and tentage all full, standing room only! end up all of us left as ballot was taking so long. and i din get to see the showflat! have not been to many launches on day 1, though market still feels hungry... very hungry... will be curious to know what the final tally is tonight and over the next few days!

bargain hunter
28-12-12, 17:27
CDL sells 200 units in Echelon condo as at 4pm

City Developments Limited (CDL) has sold 200 of the 250 units released at its Echelon condo project at Alexandra Road as of 4pm on Friday - the first day of preview.

The early-bird average price of the 99-year leasehold project is S$1,700 per square foot.

Absolute prices start from around S$800,000 for a one-bedroom apartment, from S$1.19 million for a two-bedroom unit, from S$1.34 million for a three-bedroom compact unit and from S$2.13 million for a four-bedroom suite. Penthouses are priced from S$7.15 million.

The 508-unit, 43-storey development is next to Redhill MRT Station.
CDL is developing Echelon jointly with Leong Holdings Limited and Hong Realty (Private) Limited.

hyenergix
28-12-12, 17:31
CDL sells 200 units in Echelon condo as at 4pm

City Developments Limited (CDL) has sold 200 of the 250 units released at its Echelon condo project at Alexandra Road as of 4pm on Friday - the first day of preview.

The early-bird average price of the 99-year leasehold project is S$1,700 per square foot.

Absolute prices start from around S$800,000 for a one-bedroom apartment, from S$1.19 million for a two-bedroom unit, from S$1.34 million for a three-bedroom compact unit and from S$2.13 million for a four-bedroom suite. Penthouses are priced from S$7.15 million.

The 508-unit, 43-storey development is next to Redhill MRT Station.
CDL is developing Echelon jointly with Leong Holdings Limited and Hong Realty (Private) Limited.

Amazing. Better than Bartley Residences.
Most pp who want e area have given up waiting as next plot will be much higher psf. Set e tone for next few hot locations.

ekl2ekl2
28-12-12, 17:40
For all those who were not there, just to provide additional feedback.

First, Cannot believe this, no discount given!

Totally jam packed with people (was told estimated 1000 people with >800 cheques), the estimation looked quite accurate if agents were also included.

For single unit purchase, almost all the names that were called were "couples" (male and female names) with very few single name buyers.
Some waited a few hours to be called to the ballot and after that still have to queue "long long" in the showflat area to select the units.

For the first wave of balloted names, almost all the low floors (including 2-4flrs) were still available for selection and as reported by some forumers here. starting pfs for the best stack for 1 roomers is a wow 1800pfs.

Its quite clear that a stunning record is going to be set in this area.

It will be very exciting to see how far this will go in the second and third wave launches in the coming days

Need to go there to feel the euphoria, its infective and wow!

dtrax
28-12-12, 18:06
For all those who were not there, just to provide additional feedback.

First, Cannot believe this, no discount given!

Totally jam packed with people (was told estimated 1000 people with >800 cheques), the estimation looked quite accurate if agents were also included.

For single unit purchase, almost all the names that were called were "couples" (male and female names) with very few single name buyers.
Some waited a few hours to be called to the ballot and after that still have to queue "long long" in the showflat area to select the units.

For the first wave of balloted names, almost all the low floors (including 2-4flrs) were still available for selection and as reported by some forumers here. starting pfs for the best stack for 1 roomers is a wow 1800pfs.

Its quite clear that a stunning record is going to be set in this area.

It will be very exciting to see how far this will go in the second and third wave launches in the coming days

Need to go there to feel the euphoria, its infective and wow!

Like that Tiong Bahru kim tian plot no 2k psf selling price no talk? Sky Habitat also will clear from now on? Up across the river at River Valley, those CCR selling at 2k psf will say: hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr?

hyenergix
28-12-12, 18:27
Big pent up demand at Queenstown n Tiong Bahru. Sky Habitat has many nearby competitors.

amk
28-12-12, 18:28
I just had a look at the 4bd floor plan..
Very strange : there is no window in the kitchen ??! And the only way to get any ventilation is through the maid's room window ??:scared-4:

bargain hunter
28-12-12, 18:28
but sky habitat units at 20% bigger and selling at similar psf? will help to clear some but i think not lead to a lot faster sales.

Like that Tiong Bahru kim tian plot no 2k psf selling price no talk? Sky Habitat also will clear from now on? Up across the river at River Valley, those CCR selling at 2k psf will say: hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr?

dtrax
28-12-12, 18:30
but sky habitat units at 20% bigger and selling at similar psf? will help to clear some but i think not lead to a lot faster sales.

oh haha i totally forgot.. SH units r biggers.. small is gd!

DKSG
28-12-12, 18:53
oh haha i totally forgot.. SH units r biggers.. small is gd!

I think you should scream the Ice Cream again ...

Scream, my friend, Scream !

DKSG

DC33_2008
28-12-12, 19:48
Layout is better than BR without baywindow..
Amazing. Better than Bartley Residences.
Most pp who want e area have given up waiting as next plot will be much higher psf. Set e tone for next few hot locations.

Tay EG
28-12-12, 19:55
Has the mkt peaked? With good stack psf cross or near $2000, river valley will go $2500, Shenton/tanjong pagar will near $3000. This bubble is multiplied. Wow!

DC33_2008
28-12-12, 19:57
The good stack has not been launched. It will be at a higher $psf.:)

hyenergix
28-12-12, 20:00
Has the mkt peaked? With good stack psf cross or near $2000, river valley will go $2500, Shenton/tanjong pagar will near $3000. This bubble is multiplied. Wow!

Not peak yet for those near MRT. Bcoz COE cat B has no peak for e next few years.

DC33_2008
28-12-12, 20:07
2013 will be an exciting year for property investment. Next will be Sennett Residence and the neighbouring site, Kim Tian, Prince Charles, etc. :cheers1:

price
28-12-12, 20:09
2013 will be an exciting year for property investment. Next will be Sennett Residence and the neighbouring site, Kim Tian, Prince Charles, etc. :cheers1:

Sant Ritz and CDL plot coming up too!

Khng8
28-12-12, 20:12
Double post-deleted

DC33_2008
28-12-12, 20:13
Yup. Mixed development plot opposite them is coming after that. The huge development at the bidadari is the ultimate. Property prices are lifted up by all these on-going news.
Sant Ritz and CDL plot coming up too!

Khng8
28-12-12, 20:14
Watch out for the GLS next to Commonwealth MRT in early Feb '13.
One stop away from Redhill and home to record HDB prices.

flxcat
28-12-12, 20:21
Just wonder for 1bed room the maint fee is $285. Are these units subsidizing the 2 pte lifts for the bigger units ? Or is such maint fee norm nowadays?

august
28-12-12, 20:23
Watch out for the GLS next to Commonwealth MRT in early Feb '13.
One stop away from Redhill and home to record HDB prices.

a minor drawback of that plot is its odd shape.

cavaliver
28-12-12, 21:07
Er, should be Queenstown MRT

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10330p.nsf/w/LandDevMangCommonwealthAvenue?OpenDocument

Khng8
28-12-12, 21:14
Er, should be Queenstown MRT

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10330p.nsf/w/LandDevMangCommonwealthAvenue?OpenDocument

Thanks for the correction ...paiseh:ashamed1:

Allthepies
28-12-12, 21:17
so 2013 will be a seller market =) little meat left for buyers?

Tay EG
28-12-12, 21:30
The good stack has not been launched. It will be at a higher $psf.:)
Which stack/floor not launch? I tot all launch today.

DC33_2008
28-12-12, 21:43
Looking for Stack 10. Only 250 units are launched. Pls see the following as a guide (may not be exactly what was launched today:

Floor release at 10am: Level 2-4, 11-13, 14, 16, 17, 25-29, 37-39. Not release units: #25-#27-11 and #27-#29-05.

Indicative Price:

Stack 01- from $1338880
Stack 02- from $1576640
Stack 03 - from $852000
Stack 04- from $1281760
Stack 05 - from $2301440
Stack 06 - from $1925840
Stack 07 - from $1182240
Stack 08- from $2126160
Stack 09 - from $2084640
Stack 10 - from $1325520
Stack 11 - from $1431040
Stack 12 - from $1441440
Stack 13 - from $794080
Stack 14 from $1182240

Which stack/floor not launch? I tot all launch today.

Tay EG
28-12-12, 21:58
DC33, thanks. These should b under phase 2 launch, likely will b higher that today's price. Record breaking again.

Tay EG
28-12-12, 22:05
#25 to 27-11 sold, that means more than 250 units launched today.

hyenergix
29-12-12, 05:08
so 2013 will be a seller market =) little meat left for buyers?

I also thought not much meat left early this year but recent launches proved me wrong. Now bone and bone marrow can also be eaten.

chestnut
29-12-12, 06:33
I also thought not much meat left early this year but recent launches proved me wrong. Now bone and bone marrow can also be eaten.

A few questions, are we
1. At euphoria stage for stocks?? Are the uncles and aunties buying stocks??
2. Compare ura ppi and STI? D co-relation and interpolation. What can u deduce???
3. Which tanks first - stocks or properties???

Cheers

:cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4:

Ringo33
29-12-12, 06:55
A few questions, are we
2. Compare ura ppi and STI? D co-relation and interpolation. What can u deduce???

Cheers

Without Singland and Wingtai's agressive land bid, this would not have happen. People are buying in anticipation that prices will rise when the latter 2 sites is launch.

chestnut
29-12-12, 07:37
Without Singland and Wingtai's agressive land bid, this would not have happen. People are buying in anticipation that prices will rise when the latter 2 sites is launch.

With singland and wing tai aggressive bidding, this is happening... A more positive note... Hahahahahaha

Why did they bid at this amount??? Do u think they have no confidence or they have confidence???? Please don't tell me they did not know about the CM. With the CM after cdl bid, did wing tai and singland still bidded high??? Why??? You know something they don't know???? And didnt wingtai say the prices are too high before they bidded for prince charles??? Hahahaha why????

Food for thought...

hyenergix
29-12-12, 07:41
A few questions, are we

Cheers

Too chim for me... I buy prop for pleasure. It is a phy need for a city tt has a v high pop density so it is v diff to crash it. Stocks will stressed me out so prop is e way to go. Simple as tt.

chestnut
29-12-12, 07:43
Too chim for me... I buy prop for pleasure. It is a phy need for a city tt has a v high pop density so it is v diff to crash it. Stocks will stressed me out so prop is e way to go. Simple as tt.

You found something u like, and that is important... You found something u can sleep at nite, and that is important...

I study because I have a goal... You know my goal right???

DC33_2008
29-12-12, 07:46
Game is almost over at this place. Got to move to other area.

hyenergix
29-12-12, 07:50
You found something u like, and that is important... You found something u can sleep at nite, and that is important...

I only know ur goal is to retire rich, n u seem v free recently n posting a lot of stuffs :p

sh
29-12-12, 07:59

I always find "something you like" sometimes contradicting with "something u can sleep at nite".

"Like" is an emotional response, not necessarily a rationale response. Eg, you like the design, but it's an overpriced LH in a ulu area... There are many times I had to pull myself from going in, eg Seletar park residence.

There are also others that give good yield, not pretty but, well located FH and at reasonable price. Not something you "like" but can "sleep at nite"...

I am learning to put rational decisions ahead of personal emotions for investment properties. For own stay, go for what you "like"...:2cents:

chestnut
29-12-12, 08:02
I always find "something you like" sometimes contradicting with "something u can sleep at nite".

"Like" is an emotional response, not necessarily a rationale response. Eg, you like the design, but it's an overpriced LH in a ulu area... There are many times I had to pull myself from going in, eg Seletar park residence.

There are also others that give good yield, not pretty but, well located FH and at reasonable price. Not something you "like" but can "sleep at nite"...

I am learning to put rational decisions ahead of personal emotions for investment properties. For own stay, so for what you "like"...:2cents:

Investment and staying are two separate items... You must learn to differentiate and think differently... So Bottomline... I agree with you... I was in your stage a few years ago... So u can say, I starters earlier than u.

Cheers

I now at airport. Hahahaha

roly8
29-12-12, 08:10

wtf
lol!! :D:D:D

sh
29-12-12, 08:18
Investment and staying are two separate items... You must learn to differentiate and think differently... So Bottomline... I agree with you... I was in your stage a few years ago... So u can say, I starters earlier than u.

Cheers

I now at airport. Hahahaha

Me too... That's why free to chat....:cheers5:

DKSG
29-12-12, 08:55
Me too... That's why free to chat....:cheers5:

Something which Office Boy only got to learn in recent years.

Do you buy properties to make money so that you can buy your dream properties? Or you buy property to stay in ?

Once you can think through that, the rest are easy.

What is the point of staying in a "good potential" but lousy (in your own feel) for 10 years just for the capital gains ? Is 10 years of your life worth only $500K (say) ?

DKSG

sh
29-12-12, 08:59
Something which Office Boy only got to learn in recent years.

Do you buy properties to make money so that you can buy your dream properties? Or you buy property to stay in ?

Once you can think through that, the rest are easy.

What is the point of staying in a "good potential" but lousy (in your own feel) for 10 years just for the capital gains ? Is 10 years of your life worth only $500K (say) ?

DKSG

Question of instant gratification or greater gratification in the future...

Guess it depends on your anticipated life expectancy.... hehe...:D

DKSG
29-12-12, 09:10
Question of instant gratification or greater gratification in the future...

Guess it depends on your anticipated life expectancy.... hehe...:D

I mean if you have already made what you want to make to get a nice place to stay, then just do it.

There will be a time when you have made enough to not worry about life expectancy. The question is : If you spend responsibly, there is a limit how much you can spend.

Ok la! I shant dwell further on this.

PM is want to further discuss.

DKSG

bakasa2002
29-12-12, 09:45
if the sales is more than 200 units sold as of 4pm, means it's close to 50% sold in a day! Isn't it a good record at 1700psf?

mcmlxxvi
29-12-12, 09:48
Echelon = 一个人

Don't be left the only one standing with the durian in your hand...

phantom_opera
29-12-12, 09:50
Echelon = 一个人

Top Echelon

高处不胜寒

Pynchmail
29-12-12, 09:53
Echelon = 一个人

Is durian good or bad?

Rosy
29-12-12, 09:56
The quantum seems "low"

Even big developers finding smaller is easier to sell.

ZeeWee
29-12-12, 10:22
Morning report~

6 transactions done since this morning till now

about 280 units sold

DC33_2008
29-12-12, 10:26
Really hot echelon! :simmering:
Morning report~

6 transactions done since this morning till now

about 280 units sold

Allthepies
29-12-12, 10:35
Super hot. Is it going to sell out by this weekend?

ekl2ekl2
29-12-12, 10:36
The quantum seems "low"

Even big developers finding smaller is easier to sell.

The correct strategy is to keep quantum affordable by shrinking unit sizes.

Well people can shout bubble is forming, but that is based on perceived crazy psf. The rising quantum relative to income increase does not consitute a bubble bec still affordable

Thats why you see for Echelon, one roomer starts at 795K, extremely affordable. By shrinking 1rm to 452aqfeet and 2 rm, to 732sfeet, quantum remains the same compared to nearby condos which were launched a lower psf few years ago.

If you have been at the jam packed Echelon queue yesterday, you will overhear many investors talk about the same goal. <1m quantum is worth the investment based on 3-5-4% yield. Not many realised or bothered to look at psf which for the best 1 rm stack starts at a whopping 1880pfs fr the 2nd floor! So in quantum terms pfs is irrelevant.

Similarly for OCR and even CCR condos, some have gone down to 300plus sfeet, so quantum still very afforable. And thats why even OCR mms have hit 2000pfs.

So if it is a bubble people can swallow, there may be no bubble at all. The challenge comes when rentals fall and those who have swallowed too many bubbles (overleveraged ones) may then have a bloated bubble in their tummy

DC33_2008
29-12-12, 10:44
It is the effect of bursting bubble within. :scared-2:
The correct strategy is to keep quantum affordable by shrinking unit sizes.

Well people can shout bubble is forming, but that is based on perceived crazy psf. The rising quantum relative to income increase does not consitute a bubble bec still affordable

Thats why you see for Echelon, one roomer starts at 795K, extremely affordable. By shrinking 1rm to 452aqfeet and 2 rm, to 732sfeet, quantum remains the same compared to nearby condos which were launched a lower psf few years ago.

If you have been at the jam packed Echelon queue yesterday, you will overhear many investors talk about the same goal. <1m quantum is worth the investment based on 3-5-4% yield. Not many realised or bothered to look at psf which for the best 1 rm stack starts at a whopping 1880pfs fr the 2nd floor! So in quantum terms pfs is irrelevant.

Similarly for OCR and even CCR condos, some have gone down to 300plus sfeet, so quantum still very afforable. And thats why even OCR mms have hit 2000pfs.

So if it is a bubble people can swallow, there may be no bubble at all. The challenge comes when rentals fall and those who have swallowed too many bubbles (overleveraged ones) may then have a bloated bubble in their tummy

chestnut
29-12-12, 12:29
My dear bros and sis, do u know why I monitor Echelon sales even though I not going in???

It is about market sentiments...and ultimately determine developers' sentiment.. And also buyers' sentiments....

When many people buy at this price, it breaks the psychological barrier of pricing... This in turn will cause buyers for future projects to accept and the "kiasu" syndrome will cause many to jump in...

Developers see this and in turn will test the market further with "higher prices" at a specific "area"... And a spiral effect takes place... Look at the straits times article on properties today... What would be the "thinking" on many of the people on the sidelines and the also the parents who have kids... KIA SEE...

This also affects the neighboring completed units... It now becomes "value for money" projects....

You all have to looka the psychological impact and then u can derive some things from it.... I am sharing a lot today.... I hope some of you can pick up the gist of it....

My Christmas gift to all of you....

Look for undervalued projects to reap rewards... In the forum, u can tell who are the people who do this... They have hinted time and time again... And yet u see comments like "where to buy huh???", which are good huh????

Cheers

amk
29-12-12, 12:46
Dropped by this morning, curious, just to see how hot it is.
Wow, almost all the 1 2 bds are around 2k psf. 900k for a 1bd, 1.4-5mil for a 2bd. The layout is indeed quite efficient.

Kitchen layout is so odd. I guess for 1 2 bds ppl all forget about cooking, nobody cares.

2.6mil 4bds also have takers.

Compared to this Sky Habitat becomes value for money ;)

DKSG
29-12-12, 13:17
When SH launched there was also a lot of buzz but frizzle out within a week. Sold a small fraction. Close shop, story stopped.

But for this one, trust me, it is the beginning of another round of cheongster style.

Those who MTB-ed shld serious consider going in NOW since the next wave is very apparent now.

Dont say we never tell u lor!

DKSG

sh
29-12-12, 13:32
Dropped by this morning, curious, just to see how hot it is.
Wow, almost all the 1 2 bds are around 2k psf. 900k for a 1bd, 1.4-5mil for a 2bd. The layout is indeed quite efficient.

Kitchen layout is so odd. I guess for 1 2 bds ppl all forget about cooking, nobody cares.

2.6mil 4bds also have takers.

Compared to this Sky Habitat becomes value for money ;)

1 & 2 bedrooms not sold out meh? Thought they are the hottest?:beats-me-man:

taggy
29-12-12, 13:44
Those who MTB-ed shld serious consider going in NOW since the next wave is very apparent now.

Dont say we never tell u lor!

DKSG

waiting for the one in pp until neck long long :sleep:

phantom_opera
29-12-12, 15:10
it will be interesting whether buyers are predominantly having HDB / PC address

ZeeWee
29-12-12, 15:39
it will be interesting whether buyers are predominantly having HDB / PC address

don't think there's anything to it..

I have seen people with HDB address but actually living in PC etc because the HDB address is nearer to the primary school of choice or something

DC33_2008
29-12-12, 16:31
How many new release today? How many percent sold by now?
don't think there's anything to it..

I have seen people with HDB address but actually living in PC etc because the HDB address is nearer to the primary school of choice or something

ekl2ekl2
29-12-12, 16:34
last seen today best stacks v high floors 1 room all over 1m, >2200pfs

interesting to know how many of this have been sold

Lovelle
29-12-12, 17:49
Showrm very crowded. Studio left high flr over 1mil left.

dtrax
29-12-12, 17:51
Showrm very crowded. Studio left high flr over 1mil left.

Live report @ redhill?

august
29-12-12, 18:44
went this afternoon, quite crowded but not say very crowded. 2 of the 4 penthouses sold. still got 1 and 2 bedder available, mostly mid to high flr up. i think sales slowed down but probably 70% sold by now. most buyers are locals and majority purchasers of the 1 and 2 bedders are investors according to agents. 732 sqft for 2 bedder is "efficient" which is just an euphemism for tiny lol.

sunny88
29-12-12, 19:29

DKSG

Sorry - what's MTB-ed?

Kenshinto80
29-12-12, 19:35
Sorry - what's MTB-ed?
Miss the Boat......

phantom_opera
29-12-12, 19:39
what if there is no more MTB's left in the market ;) ??

dtrax
29-12-12, 19:40

no fear.. still got many

http://www.atlanticfleetsales.com/jrf-1s.jpg

sh
29-12-12, 19:43

Be prepared for crash....:D

Every uncle and aunty, and road sweeper has bought something...:scared-3:

ekl2ekl2
29-12-12, 19:46

How do u define "crash"?

"Correction" may be a better term.

phantom_opera
29-12-12, 20:01
why Echelon, why not La Fiesta, quantum on 5xxk ... cannot go wrong right?

http://cdn-sg2.pgimgs.com/images/thumb/e/4/1/8/e4186c30657511_1_V550.jpg

sunny88
29-12-12, 20:22

sink or swim? :beats-me-man:

Obviously I MTB-ed - didn't even RTP - Reach the Port!!:D

earthling
29-12-12, 22:44
Make sure there are enough lifeboats for those on board if The Boat were ever to sink... :D

3C
29-12-12, 22:57

might as well you say beggars also bought something

Tay EG
29-12-12, 23:17
How to crash, all uncles & aunties buy the units now have to & can hold for 4 yrs, not like share mkt got panic selling. Property mkt will crash only when interest rate goes up, no rental, many owners cash flow problem,....
Correction is definitely coming, 20%?

newbie11
29-12-12, 23:51
Crash here Won't come in the next 4 years. I doubt anyone buying today didn't factor in higher interest rates in future, or consider their lack of holding power in worst case black swan scenario in view of SSD. Seriously many are buying bcos they are first timer, buying while they can afford..

DKSG
30-12-12, 02:27
There are still many MTBs out there la!

Many got detention barrracks by Sergeant CM!
May not be able to come to the port to wait for Boats/Ships.

DKSG

chestnut
30-12-12, 06:17
There are still many MTBs out there la!

Many got detention barrracks by Sergeant CM!
May not be able to come to the port to wait for Boats/Ships.

DKSG

Hahahahahaha... There are always solutions.... Boat is only one mode of transport. Miss the boat, catch the plane. You pay more but will reach there faster. Trust me, some will catch the plane...

The boat has left, now only left the plane....

Ringo33
30-12-12, 06:40
How to crash, all uncles & aunties buy the units now have to & can hold for 4 yrs, not like share mkt got panic selling. Property mkt will crash only when interest rate goes up, no rental, many owners cash flow problem,....
Correction is definitely coming, 20%?

Honestly whenever you see aunties and uncles buying, it is about time to consider exit liao. The same when auntie uncles buying penny stocks etc.

Ringo33
30-12-12, 06:43
Crash here Won't come in the next 4 years. I doubt anyone buying today didn't factor in higher interest rates in future, or consider their lack of holding power in worst case black swan scenario in view of SSD. Seriously many are buying bcos they are first timer, buying while they can afford..
Market sentiment can change very quickly and no SSD will be able to prevent the market from crashing actually. And whenever majority are betting against a crash, that is where the big crash is coming.

blackapple
30-12-12, 06:51

Majority of the people who can afford PC has gone through the 1997 asia financial crisis (> 5years), 2003 Sars and 2007 (going 5 years) Subprime crisis. How can they did not factor in the higher interest rate problem? Imagine the average age to buy pc is 30 years (likely higher), they would have gone through 1997, 2003 and 2007 crisis. I think majority of the people are prudent.

Of course there are some black sheep that create some ripple..

IMO, interest rate will grow up only when the US economy recovered. When the economy is recovered, is interest rate a problem??

Ringo33
30-12-12, 06:55
Majority of the people who can afford PC has gone through the 1997 asia financial crisis (> 5years), 2003 Sars and 2007 (going 5 years) Subprime crisis. How can they did not factor in the higher interest rate problem? Imagine the average age to buy pc is 30 years (likely higher), they would have gone through 1997, 2003 and 2007 crisis. I think majority of the people are prudent.

Of course there are some black sheep that create some ripple..

IMO, interest rate will grow up only when the US economy recovered. When the economy is recovered, is interest rate a problem??

You got to understand that human have very short memory and of else there wont be any recession every 5 to 10 years.

chestnut
30-12-12, 06:59
Market sentiment can change very quickly and no SSD will be able to prevent the market from crashing actually. And whenever majority are betting against a crash, that is where the big crash is coming.

Bro, this is not a mass market product. Not everyone can participate. Your rule applies to stocks where everyone participate...

Name me a year in which stocks plunge before property? Please don't tell me about US... They had subprime and the market that burst was the mass market property(no or minimal public housing).

I am not hear to contradict... Just trying to understand your theory....

The private is like the LV, Chanel, Hermes market...

Cheers

Bottomline, there will always be a crash, but not now unless u have a black swan event... Hahahahaha

jpm77
30-12-12, 07:12
Any correction more than 10%, you will see people waiting at sideline jump in to buy. I have many colleagues and friends with fully paid HDB, household income more than 15K waiting to go in since 2010.

chestnut
30-12-12, 07:21
Any correction more than 10%, you will see people waiting at sideline jump in to buy. I have many colleagues and friends with fully paid HDB, household income more than 15K waiting to go in since 2010.

Bro, when u see all of the go in, then u start to worry... Another sign is the stock market... You have analysed the market well...

Ringo33
30-12-12, 07:21
Bro, this is not a mass market product. Not everyone can participate. Your rule applies to stocks where everyone participate...

Name me a year in which stocks plunge before property? Please don't tell me about US... They had subprime and the market that burst was the mass market property(no or minimal public housing).

I am not hear to contradict... Just trying to understand your theory....

The private is like the LV, Chanel, Hermes market...

Cheers

Bottomline, there will always be a crash, but not now unless u have a black swan event... Hahahahaha

Depending which size of apartment you talking about. In my books, anything that is priced <1.5m is consider mass market products targeting at mass market buyers

Stocks are highly volatile and market sentiment can change from bull to bear within days or weeks, just like what we see in 2012. So it is irrelevant and pointless to talk about which one will come first.

Contrary to what you say, luxury products and services are usually the one that suffer the most when economy turn south and no property is immune to shocks.

Lets not kid ourselves, the fundamental reason why people are buying into this project is looking at short term price surge when Singland and Wingtai launch their project.

chestnut
30-12-12, 07:23
I don't expect a recession next year.

Our private constitute how many % of the housing?

Depending which size of apartment you talking about. In my books, anything that is priced <1.5m is consider mass market products targeting at mass market buyers

Stocks are highly volatile and market sentiment can change from bull to bear within days or weeks, just like what we see in 2012. So it is irrelevant and pointless to talk about which one will come first.

Contrary to what you say, luxury products and services are usually the one that suffer the most when economy turn south and no property is immune to shocks.

Lets not kid ourselves, the fundamental reason why people are buying into this project is looking at short term price surge when Singland and Wingtai launch their project.

Ringo33
30-12-12, 07:26

if they didnt go in in 2010, then its very unlikely they dare to go in when the market turn south, as they will continue to struggle to overcome fear and greed.

chestnut
30-12-12, 07:32
if they didnt go in in 2010, then its very unlikely they dare to go in when the market turn south, as they will continue to struggle to overcome fear and greed.

They didn't go in 2010 and now they are feeling frustration seeing their friends made money and seeing the runaway price... So sad.. Human nature involves Jelousy and Greed. This is the part that drives bubbles... So, is the huddle starting or is it a MAX.. You decide... If you think it is at max, don't buy... If you think it is still forming, it is up to u to but or not?

Cheers

:D :D

jpm77
30-12-12, 07:33
Bro, when u see all of the go in, then u start to worry... Another sign is the stock market... You have analysed the market well...
But this group of people actually have holding power, fully paid HDB, cash rich and they have a relatively stable job, almost recession proof.

chestnut
30-12-12, 07:37
But this group of people actually have holding power, fully paid HDB, cash rich and they have a relatively stable job, almost recession proof.

Bro, recession proof or not, when recession happens. All prices will drop. Period. And I am not saying there will be a recession...

Look at economy chart vs ura ppi vs stocks... You will see a resemblance of so,e form.

thomastansb
30-12-12, 07:57
It is easy to say only. When fear strikes, everyone also don't buy hoping for lower price. In 2009 Q1, prices already dropped 35% (and 50% in prime areas), not many people buy also. On the contrary, when prices are very high, you see record purchases. Like 2012, sure highest number of residential sold.

Many people will say they have half a million and earning 20k a month but whether they will buy or not, it is a totally different story.

mcmlxxvi
30-12-12, 08:08
Something that many has: herd mentality

Something that very few have: guts

chestnut
30-12-12, 08:10
It is easy to say only. When fear strikes, everyone also don't buy hoping for lower price. In 2009 Q1, prices already dropped 35% (and 50% in prime areas), not many people buy also. On the contrary, when prices are very high, you see record purchases. Like 2012, sure highest number of residential sold.

Many people will say they have half a million and earning 20k a month but whether they will buy or not, it is a totally different story.

Bro, they will buy (if no recession). Singaporeans have a tendency of chasing prices up.

Look at hdb, prices up, go in.... Look at condo, prices up, go in, look at landed, price up, go in, look at COE, prices up, go in, look at gold, price up, go in, look at stocks, prices up, go in...

Look at reverse - recession come, prices down, what happens???

Key is, when is the recession.... Hahahahahaha

Enough here Liao....

Cheers.. Leaving hotel to go airport to come back to sweet Singapore.

:spliff: :spliff: :spliff:

chestnut
30-12-12, 08:11
Something that many has: herd mentality

Something that very few have: guts

Bro, must reply this one before check out...

I belong to the 20%...

Hahahahahaha

Balls made of steel here.

Khng8
30-12-12, 08:13
What I observed back in Q1 2009 was that there were not many units available
in the project I want.
May be different this time with so many units launched, maybe got more choices?

DC33_2008
30-12-12, 08:14
Wow. Such a short trip to Jakarta. Property hunting, :D
Bro, they will buy (if no recession). Singaporeans have a tendency of chasing prices up.

Look at hdb, prices up, go in.... Look at condo, prices up, go in, look at landed, price up, go in, look at COE, prices up, go in, look at gold, price up, go in, look at stocks, prices up, go in...

Enough here Liao....

DC33_2008
30-12-12, 08:16
Did you not look for resale ones? The price that drop drastically is this group in the CCR.
What I observed back in Q1 2009 was that there were not many units available
in the project I want.
May be different this time with so many units launched, maybe got more choices?

chestnut
30-12-12, 08:16
Wow. Such a short trip to Jakarta. Property hunting, :D

Aiyo bro, I log out, u reply... Must reply good bro...

Sad story, attend wake... Friend's dad kick the bucket at 82.

See you...

DC33_2008
30-12-12, 08:19
There are people who bought during Lethman saga but this group has cash and guts.

DC33_2008
30-12-12, 08:24
Unfortunately for your friends who is going in will still be paying a relativley high price even with a correction of 10% and their household income is also getting smaller. The LTV will also work against them.

Khng8
30-12-12, 08:29
Did you not look for resale ones? The price that drop drastically is this group in the CCR.
I did. But small budget (< $1.5m) and only 20% drop. Not those 30% or more mentioned by others.
But still glad did buy something lah.

DC33_2008
30-12-12, 08:34
That is good enough. Got to accumulate enough bullets and prepare for those atas development in the region of $2 - $2.5mil. MBR was one of them. Now is back up by more than 60%.
I did. But small budget (< $1.5m) and only 20% drop. Not those 30% or more mentioned by others.
But still glad did buy something lah.

East Lover
30-12-12, 08:34
Unfortunately for your friends who is going in will still be paying a relativley high price even with a correction of 10% and their household income is also getting smaller. The LTV will also work against them.
For some ppl they have fully paid HDB, fat cash on hand, but don't know and dear not to invest via other method, they have been waiting years and years, and the price just does not drop, the worst is the same cash (and with the help of CM) last year still can buy D15, now have to go D18 liao, the more waiting, the more panic, eventually they will jump in... Owning a condo is a singapore dream, being a landlord is a even better dream. :rolleyes:

DC33_2008
30-12-12, 08:35
So sad. We will meet our maker some day. Just make full use of our life.
Aiyo bro, I log out, u reply... Must reply good bro...

Sad story, attend wake... Friend's dad kick the bucket at 82.

See you...

DC33_2008
30-12-12, 08:39
Some may have to consider a 2 bedder rather than a 3 bedder. In fact the last three years is a substantial widening of the social gap.
For some ppl they have fully paid HDB, fat cash on hand, but don't know and dear not to invest via other method, they have been waiting years and years, and the price just does not drop, the worst is the same cash (and with the help of CM) last year still can buy D15, now have to go D18 liao, the more waiting, the more panic, eventually they will jump in... Owning a condo is a singapore dream, being a landlord is a even better dream. :rolleyes:

mcmlxxvi
30-12-12, 08:42
Bro, must reply this one before check out...

I belong to the 20%...

Hahahahahaha

Balls made of steel here.

You mean 'nuts' of steel. LOL

East Lover
30-12-12, 08:54
Some may have to consider a 2 bedder rather than a 3 bedder. In fact the last three years is a substantial widening of the social gap.
That's also the reason why OCR is much hotter than CCR, RCR. Affordability! Not everyone can afford to play in marina bay, 2-2.5mil you suggested are too hard to touch :D

In fact, many still dear not to tough anything above 1mil. Even this project, ppl balloting for low floor MRT facing units only, because overall quantum of those units are still affordable :p

chiaberry
30-12-12, 09:04
Tanglin Regency, Tanglin View north facing units have unblocked views of the Park Connector and the GCBs all the way to Orchard Road (Tang's Plaza). Even mid floors like 10th floor can have the views. They were a better buy for rental purposes. But the prices could have gone up with Echelon and the GLS.

Tay EG
30-12-12, 09:22
Tanglin Regency, Tanglin View north facing units have unblocked views of the Park Connector and the GCBs all the way to Orchard Road (Tang's Plaza). Even mid floors like 10th floor can have the views. They were a better buy for rental purposes. But the prices could have gone up with Echelon and the GLS.
Those buy Echelon I think is banging on 4 yrs later price, expected new record release price by Singland, Wing Tai, with higher purchase land price, own stay as they r ok with smaller unit, solid location, plenty of spare cash on hand, etc.
There already oversupply of & unsold units in some / many areas, rental mkt is expected to be very soft in year 2013 to 2015. Buying this project will likely avoid rental problem these few years, mkt could b recovering by 2016 & it is election year, garment will want a healthy mkt by then. I guess those bot Echelon will expect to hold & able to hold, even mkt correct 20 to 30%, majority would not go panic selling, u can waiting long long for unit selling at loss.
Buying tanglin view, ascentia sky, etc, is not wise now, the seller can argue the Echelon is selling 1700 to 2200 psf, therefore, u can also sell at this price, I take is that you don't have too many suckers now buying to this type of childhood story.

Tay EG
30-12-12, 09:27
Anyone can update the sales status?
Got info more than 300 units sold, how many units not release?
Did the price go up after fri launch? Agent told me new release price will b higher when open to public, true?
Majority of 1, 2, 3 compact br sold out, true?

sherlock
30-12-12, 09:36

Enough here Liao....

But when the tide turns, most will not buy.... they will want to wait for it to go down. And then, missed the boat :doh:

U got guts thats why different. The 80% are the herd

chiaberry
30-12-12, 09:47
Those buy Echelon I think is banging on 4 yrs later price, expected new record release price by Singland, Wing Tai, with higher purchase land price, own stay as they r ok with smaller unit, solid location, plenty of spare cash on hand, etc.
There already oversupply of & unsold units in some / many areas, rental mkt is expected to be very soft in year 2013 to 2015. Buying this project will likely avoid rental problem these few years, mkt could b recovering by 2016 & it is election year, garment will want a healthy mkt by then. I guess those bot Echelon will expect to hold & able to hold, even mkt correct 20 to 30%, majority would not go panic selling, u can waiting long long for unit selling at loss.
Buying tanglin view, ascentia sky, etc, is not wise now, the seller can argue the Echelon is selling 1700 to 2200 psf, therefore, u can also sell at this price, I take is that you don't have too many suckers now buying to this type of childhood story.

When all these condos TOP, there will be a massive supply in this area. I rack my brains wondering if really there will be enough tenants to rent them? Govt really gonna open the flood gates to foreigners after next GE?

When the herd mentality is at its highest, that's the time to be cautious and not jump in or you might get trampled in the process.

East Lover
30-12-12, 09:49
How about this? Same price, bigger size, sea+pool view, and instant rental!

2 stops to city hall, 3 stops to Raffle Place :D

Citylights Studio Unit
560sqft, High Floor, Great Sea + Pool View
Tenanted @ $3.6K till Oct-2013
Mins to Lavender MRT, ICA Bldg, Amenities, Markets, Eateries

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/10927939/for-sale-citylights

ZeeWee
30-12-12, 10:20
Anyone can update the sales status?
Got info more than 300 units sold, how many units not release?
Did the price go up after fri launch? Agent told me new release price will b higher when open to public, true?
Majority of 1, 2, 3 compact br sold out, true?

Just got this info.. Best buy Units (not sure equal to cheapest unit but likely)

2br #23-04 $1.41xmil(north view)
3br compact #34-11 $1.72xmil(north)
3br Standard #0202 $1.59xmil(north)
3br Premium #04-05 $2.11xmil(north)
3br Premium #34-06 $2.18xmil(south)
3br Suites #05-09 $2.21mil(north)
4br Suites #03-05 $2.4xmil (north)As of yesterday, 30 units sold.. so yup.. should have cross the 300 marked

Lovelle
30-12-12, 10:32

Citylights Studio Unit

certain group of people like "NEW" launch, virgin and untouched...

Tay EG
30-12-12, 10:37
Just got this info.. Best buy Units (not sure equal to cheapest unit but likely)

4br Suites #03-05 $2.4xmil (north)As of yesterday, 30 units sold.. so yup.. should have cross the 300 marked
Thanks Zee Wee for the updates.
#34-11 about 2000 psf even for 3 rm compact, siao Liao, where is the upside?
More local buy Echelon or foreigners?

East Lover
30-12-12, 10:54
certain group of people like "NEW" launch, virgin and untouched...
New will become old soon. Have to wait for 3-4 years some more...
No wonder experts ask ppl to look for resale. Worthy for money.

newbie11
30-12-12, 12:24

Citylights Studio Unit

I like.. But think commercial has more meat for investment

earthling
30-12-12, 14:30
By the time price correct 10% (not any sooner), the market would have gone up by more than that...:cheers4:
Anyway, the longer they wait on the sideline, the better it is for those already on the boat.

willow
30-12-12, 14:32
What time does the showflat close today?

DC33_2008
30-12-12, 14:36
Stay clear of the north as you are facing the mrt track. It is a line noise source.

Khng8
30-12-12, 14:39
Stay clear of the north as you are facing the mrt track. It is a line noise source.
U mean Sourh facing - which is where the MRT track is.
North facing is Tanglin & Orchard.

DC33_2008
30-12-12, 14:43
You are right. South facing look towards the track.
U mean Sourh facing - which is where the MRT track is.
North facing is Tanglin & Orchard.

Tay EG
30-12-12, 15:07
From which floor facing north will clear tanglin regency blocked?

bargain hunter
30-12-12, 15:22
the guard at the carpark told me 7pm today.

What time does the showflat close today?

willow
30-12-12, 15:34
Thank you!

East Lover
30-12-12, 15:37
You are right. South facing look towards the track.
Agent said may have new project between this n mrt. So can block mrt noise. Sales talk?? :rolleyes:

DC33_2008
30-12-12, 15:47
You should tell the agent that it is a line noise source and not point source. Propagation of noise is in a cylindrical manner and not spherical manner.
Agent said may have new project between this n mrt. So can block mrt noise. Sales talk?? :rolleyes:

kane
30-12-12, 15:59
can kindly enlighten me the difference between the 2.

mcmlxxvi
30-12-12, 17:39
juz back frm showflat with price price lol

#24 flr one bedder unblocked 2147 psf

powerz

but finishing ok leh, why some say bad ah?

the discussion area full and v crowded

one bedder left 2 units 24 flr and handful abv 30 i think

mcmlxxvi
30-12-12, 17:41
this project can only buy Tanglin View facing, the other 3 sides all v dangerous kena block

kane
30-12-12, 18:00

powerz

How many units were sold when you were there.

dtrax
30-12-12, 18:02

powerz

wait till u go spottiswoode shwrm.. I think u will be more sexpressed by the interior. Echelon still okish

Allthepies
30-12-12, 18:02
Red hill more atas or Lavender more atas?

kane
30-12-12, 18:05
Red hill more atas or Lavender more atas?

Redhill lah...

amk
30-12-12, 18:55
Best 2bd stack still has some units left :

24-10 $1,443,868
36-10 $1,545,626

All agents will tell you 60% sold.

august
30-12-12, 19:10
the strip of land is indeed slated for future residential development.
if so also got to put up with future construction, plus blocked view.

august
30-12-12, 19:15
Best 2bd stack still has some units left :

24-10 $1,443,868
36-10 $1,545,626

All agents will tell you 60% sold.

just 60% sold? i expected better sales
looks like saner minds are prevailing.

amk
30-12-12, 19:39
It better be.
For this project, 50% of the units are 2bd+1bd. Basically most of these small quantum units sold, plus a few large sizes.
Not dissimilar to Sky Habitat: most small quantum units sold, left large units.
Had Sky Habitat been done as 50% small units without ang mo flashy design, it could have done much better, just like this one.

mcmlxxvi
30-12-12, 19:43
one observation for the large units, the living room for 4br seem to have super high loft ceiling

and normal ceiling ht for rest and other units is about 2.9

price
30-12-12, 20:03

powerz

Lol, nice to have finally met you!

phantom_opera
30-12-12, 20:05
Btw city life 90pc sold

august
30-12-12, 20:06
one observation for the large units, the living room for 4br seem to have super high loft ceiling

i was told the loft type ceiling is 5.9m. I wonder.........

mcmlxxvi
30-12-12, 20:12
it is indeed 5.9m even more! hang classy chandelier will b perfect.

price price, the pleasure is mine to meet u, and tq for driving, next time treat u dinner ok

kane
30-12-12, 20:15
60% after a few days of sales at this price point. Looks like the shoppers are taking their hunger right up to the last day of 2012. They might just do sky habitat a favour.

mcmlxxvi
30-12-12, 20:15
bro phantom, must say i m shocked to hear abt city life!! i m quite sure cm before cny

kane
30-12-12, 20:25
bro phantom, must say i m shocked to hear abt city life!! i m quite sure cm before cny

What CM can they come up with to cool a rich dad paying the bulk of a 2m apt.

amk
30-12-12, 20:27

Nothing special. This is just double volume. And you are being charged for it. Without the double volume I figure the actual size of a 4bd is about only 1400. Really small.

kane
30-12-12, 20:30
Nothing special. This is just double volume. And you are being charged for it. Without the double volume I figure the actual size of a 4bd is about only 1400. Really small.

1400 inclusive of balcony and ledge?

buttercarp
30-12-12, 20:44

Lol, nice to have finally met you!

So you both went there hand in hand :D ?

august
30-12-12, 20:46

EC is like DBSS, it has outlived its original purpose, should just scrap it.

amk
30-12-12, 20:53
1400 inclusive of balcony and ledge?

Yes. 1442 is the exact number

bakasa2002
30-12-12, 21:02
Btw city life 90pc sold

got an update that when it was open for public (meaning those that did not ballot or get a q no.) the developer raised prices by 3%!!!

I am sure KBW is 'sharpening' his lightsabre by the sidelines. We might not need to wait till CNY for EC's CM ....

bakasa2002
30-12-12, 21:06
What CM can they come up with to cool a rich dad paying the bulk of a 2m apt.

Quite true, shock to read the papers today. Proxy buyer and the owners to be are not even residing in sgp .... Rich dad also own quite a few pte properties! :)

mcmlxxvi
30-12-12, 21:07

Yes, you're right, they include the air floor space inside the double volume. Double volume = double count ma. LOL

mcmlxxvi
30-12-12, 21:08

Siao la... I'm not that 变态

Besides, I think he is 12 yrs younger than me leh!!!!!!!!!!

mcmlxxvi
30-12-12, 21:10
Yes. 1442 is the exact number

The amazing thing to note for this showflat is when I walked into the MBR, it almost as big as an MM!!!!!! SHOCKING

phantom_opera
30-12-12, 21:24
The amazing thing to note for this showflat is when I walked into the MBR, it almost as big as an MM!!!!!! SHOCKING
I though big mbr will suck your qi away

Tay EG
30-12-12, 21:28
How's the sales for Echelon today? Show room still pack. Has the price moved up from preview price?

buttercarp
30-12-12, 21:29

Yup, you are rite.
The MBR size is more than 2 times the size of the other rooms.
http://www.echeloncondo.net/floor-plans/type-d-g/

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A_XqQLpCAAARZ36.jpg

East Lover
30-12-12, 21:31
I agree with bro ghost - too big mbr not good for feng shui. U see even the empire's bedroom in forbidden city also just standard size.

kane
30-12-12, 21:34
The layout looks pretty good with a spacious living room.

buttercarp
30-12-12, 21:37

Yup.
And the balcony and AC ledge are of reasonable sizes.
The liveable space is well utilized.

mcmlxxvi
30-12-12, 21:38

I'm a FS n00b.... so no comment on that... I just pantang about placing bed with my feet point towards the bedroom door. It's a NO NO for me.

buttercarp
30-12-12, 21:39
I agree with bro ghost - too big mbr not good for feng shui. U see even the empire's bedroom in forbidden city also just standard size.

Should be emperor?
Lol.... I become bro mcm's deputy.

Actually why is big MBR not good fengshui?

mcmlxxvi
30-12-12, 21:40

bro cancan, the showflat one they knocked down the wall of the bedroom adjacent to the living looks super duper spacious........

august
30-12-12, 21:41

how does it explain the mega rich and their massive bedrooms? :confused:
wont majority of HDB dwellers have very good fengshui in comparison?

buttercarp
30-12-12, 21:42
I'm a FS n00b.... so no comment on that... I just pantang about placing bed with my feet point towards the bedroom door. It's a NO NO for me.

As long as the feet is not in line with the bedroom door, it should be ok.

ekl2ekl2
30-12-12, 22:04

powerz

Quantum still <1m.

1 room 24flr 2147pfs is for stack 3 or 13?

The cheaper stack 13?

East Lover
30-12-12, 22:06
Should be emperor?
Lol.... I become bro mcm's deputy.

Actually why is big MBR not good fengshui?
I remember it's due to the kind of secure feeling. Let me google some more :ashamed1:

Also, walkin wardrobe room is not advisable, as additional room in mbr may result a 小三! ! :D this one 听听就好。

mcmlxxvi
30-12-12, 22:07
Quantum still <1m.

1 room 24flr 2147pfs is for stack 3 or 13?

The cheaper stack 13?

It is for stack 3, the better stack facing Tanglin View.

The other lousy stack one I never ask the price at all.

mcmlxxvi
30-12-12, 22:11
BTW, the one bedder, whole unit is the "imported from Oman" marble flooring. There is no engineered timber strip.

maisonjai
30-12-12, 22:14
u mean suck his breath away?? He won't mind i guess....LOL

buttercarp
30-12-12, 22:16
BTW, the one bedder, whole unit is the "imported from Oman" marble flooring. There is no engineered timber strip.

Wow... you mean the kitchen is also marble flooring ?

mcmlxxvi
30-12-12, 22:17
Wow... you mean the kitchen is also marble flooring ?

Ya, the whole thing is studio open concept ma. The bedroom 'door' is just a sliding door.

There is no 1br showflat. All the above is explained by agent when I drilled him.

Accordingly, the 'void' section beside the AC ledge is not counted into the GFA.

http://www.echeloncondo.com.sg/floorplans/echelon-floorplans-A-2.gif

chiaberry
30-12-12, 22:30
Don't like the lay out.

No proper wall to lean the sofa against.

Sink for MBR outside the toilet.

This seems to be quite small and everything rather squeezed up.

How many sq ft? Can get the exact dimensions from the developer? I think cannot put king bed. Only queen bed?

mcmlxxvi
30-12-12, 22:30
Actually wanna to take some showflat photos coz googled and can't seem to find any... but was busy 'drilling' the agent...

Maybe priceprice took some... dunno.

mcmlxxvi
30-12-12, 22:32
Don't like the lay out.

How many sq ft?

452sf sis...

I also think the sofa if placed against the sliding door, will actually BLOCK the entrance to the MBR bigtime... so not feasible. And back face balcony, if doze off and it's rocking chair, god forbid if unit is high floor and if roll backwards towards the balcony and break the glass ..... uh oh

maisonjai
30-12-12, 22:35
When standing in the shower, can a guy with a big tummy still be able to close the shower door? :scared-5:

mcmlxxvi
30-12-12, 22:36
Don't like the lay out.

How many sq ft? Can get the exact dimensions from the developer? I think cannot put king bed. Only queen bed?

Didn't get dimensions... maybe bro kana can help extrapolate since he Dimension X...... lol

But I would think a KING size is not an issue.

chiaberry
30-12-12, 22:38
Somehow it seems "smaller" than 452 sq ft.

They purposely did not put in the 1 bedder show flat. How to make it look attractive with that kind of layout?

They are hoping that the seemingly affordable quantum will entice buyers.

mcmlxxvi
30-12-12, 22:39
When standing in the shower, can a guy with a big tummy still be able to close the shower door? :scared-5:

I dunno ler....

First, none of the parties in my group are big tummy....

Second, the showflat didn't show this layout of bathroom. But did notice additional rain shower head in MBR vs common toilet.

mcmlxxvi
30-12-12, 22:40

They purposely did not put in the 1 bedder show flat. How to make it look attractive with that kind of layout?

Only for people with spare cash to throw around...

Given 1 mil, I rather buy Spotti Suites.

chiaberry
30-12-12, 22:42
Isn't it better for the shower door to open outwards rather than inwards? Or will knock the person sitting on the throne?

mcmlxxvi
30-12-12, 22:45
Isn't it better for the shower door to open outwards rather than inwards? Or will knock the person sitting on the throne?

I don't think Sinkies are too adventurous in general to join a partner in shower while he / she already in it...

maisonjai
30-12-12, 22:47
I think the person sitting on the throne will knock out his/her partner in the bedroom cos no vertilation. LOL This toilet reminds me of a hotel in Shinagawa.

East Lover
Just check my SMS. Agent said today got one buyer bought 5 united at one go!!!
:scared-1:

ekl2ekl2

The balcony and aircon ledge look big.

400-452feet the norm nowdays, its small so very much dependent on the layout and usage of space. Can feel very small if not done well.

Visit Alexis 400sfeet units to get a feel or some of the 450sfeet ones which have big plantars, and baywindows plus HS (e.g Newton Edge).

V Shenton 450 sfeet show flat and Skysuites 400sfeet show flat. These two have very good usage of space.

mcmlxxvi
30-12-12, 22:49

More or less certain that the #24 1br will be gone by tonight or tomorrow....... LOL

buttercarp
30-12-12, 22:50

LOL..... at least he didn't buy the whole block!
Wonder what type of units he bought?

chiaberry
30-12-12, 22:51
I don't think Sinkies are too adventurous in general to join a partner in shower while he / she already in it...

Doesn't look possible in that space.....could break the glass......

East Lover
30-12-12, 22:52
More or less certain that the #24 1br will be gone by tonight or tomorrow....... LOL
That 5 units are not 1-bedder. ALL 5 units are standard 3 bedroom units! By same buyer! Super solid ah! :scared-4:
Maybe some china big boss behind? :)

East Lover
30-12-12, 22:54
LOL..... at least he didn't buy the whole block!
Wonder what type of units he bought?
I thought 1-bedder, but it's standard 3-bedder.

hovivi
30-12-12, 22:55
Is it just me? Hate it why lying on the bed and there is a direct uninstructed view of the toilet bowl. They could have switch toilet bowl and shower screen position.

ZeeWee
30-12-12, 22:55
Yup.. An 'invite', not 'walk-in' bought 5 units today

Not expecting anymore sales so today account closed at 18

East Lover
30-12-12, 22:59
Also, 3 loft, 4 loft north facing 25 storey & above all sold :scared-4:

Market so hot now.... :doh:

august
30-12-12, 22:59

i also notice the ura guidelines for showflats are not enforced yet. a bedroom was removed and lines marked on floor indicating it, false ceiling at kitchen area also not displayed. i dunno wats holding ura back from implementing the guidelines. CBRE agents also reluctant to reveal price list claiming developer wants to keep it that way, wats so secretive? overall i come away with poor vibes n impression of cdl.

mcmlxxvi
30-12-12, 23:03

The crowd looked at least 20x of that number this afternoon... its pure madness.

ekl2ekl2
30-12-12, 23:12

25floors should clear Tanglin Regency, probably paying for the view

lifeline
30-12-12, 23:35
V Shenton 450 sfeet show flat

actually that showflat is 484sf.

ZeeWee
30-12-12, 23:44
The crowd looked at least 20x of that number this afternoon... its pure madness.

Crowd was 200+ 'walk-in' both the last 2 days each not including the 'invites'

response pretty good tbh

bargain hunter
31-12-12, 01:39
so after adding the 18, total how many sold in the 3 days?

Tay EG
31-12-12, 06:09
so after adding the 18, total how many sold in the 3 days?
I roughly guess 350 units sold, 68% of the whole development. Sales likely to slow down after this weekend unless those just come back from holidays haven't visit the show flat.

chestnut
31-12-12, 06:15

Sis, it's the newspaper effect... Past 2 days, so many topic on properties!!!!

kane
31-12-12, 07:43
even the forum seems a little more active.

price
31-12-12, 08:22

haha nooo! i'm perfectly straight! :tsk-tsk: :tsk-tsk:

mcmlxxvi
31-12-12, 08:22
25floors should clear Tanglin Regency, probably paying for the view

Yep yep, no view one think starts from 840k or something like that....

mcmlxxvi
31-12-12, 08:24
Crowd was 200+ 'walk-in' both the last 2 days each not including the 'invites'

response pretty good tbh

ZeeWee you are Huttons right? Are you doing La Fistula Sengkang launch?

If it has a one bedder showflat, can you show me around it and let me video for my inaugural 2013 project? teehee

phantom_opera
31-12-12, 09:00
How many buyers pay ABSD? If > 50% .. I would say sentiment is extremely bullish

kane
31-12-12, 09:18
How many buyers pay ABSD? If > 50% .. I would say sentiment is extremely bullish

i get the sense for those who buy a project like this probably have deep pockets and own more than one property.

ZeeWee
31-12-12, 09:20
ZeeWee you are Huttons right? Are you doing La Fistula Sengkang launch?

If it has a one bedder showflat, can you show me around it and let me video for my inaugural 2013 project? teehee

lol.. yes im from there but then La Fiesta only has showflat for the 3bedroom compact (type C2) and 4 bedroom dual key (type D4)

Still wan take video for your project? yesterday nv go spottiswoode suites after echelon with Price?

mcmlxxvi
31-12-12, 09:33
lol.. yes im from there but then La Fiesta only has showflat for the 3bedroom compact (type C2) and 4 bedroom dual key (type D4)

Still wan take video for your project? yesterday nv go spottiswoode suites after echelon with Price?

No time liao lerr..... I got hot date after that la.

Hai ya, then La Fiesta no go for my inaugural shoot. I need some MM launch. Huttons used to always do MM launch... any more coming up?

Seems like need to do Spotti shoot then.... the building is way too cute to be taken seriously!

ZeeWee
31-12-12, 09:44
No time liao lerr..... I got hot date after that la.

Hai ya, then La Fiesta no go for my inaugural shoot. I need some MM launch. Huttons used to always do MM launch... any more coming up?

Seems like need to do Spotti shoot then.... the building is way too cute to be taken seriously!

no leh.. Huttons pretty into mass-markets projects recently. nothing MM in Jan cept Spotti liao

mcmlxxvi
31-12-12, 10:02
no leh.. Huttons pretty into mass-markets projects recently. nothing MM in Jan cept Spotti liao

I beginning to think MM is a 'sunset' segment liao.... muahahahaha due to the 70/100sqm rule

august
31-12-12, 10:13
I beginning to think MM is a 'sunset' segment liao.... muahahahaha due to the 70/100sqm rule

actually the '70sqm rule' is pretty useless. Echelon has 508 units including shoebox-sized studios 2br and 3br, but the rule allows the developer to actually build up to 696 units.

A 100sqm variable would be more effective, limiting Echelon to 487 units... (where its neighbor Ascentia Sky has 373 units)

URA as usual is just too protective of developers.

chngz
31-12-12, 10:52
actually the '70sqm rule' is pretty useless. Echelon has 508 units including shoebox-sized studios 2br and 3br, but the rule allows the developer to actually build up to 696 units.

A 100sqm variable would be more effective, limiting Echelon to 487 units... (where its neighbor Ascentia Sky has 373 units)

URA as usual is just too protective of developers.

Silly Qn. ... Whats the 70/100sqm rule?

mcmlxxvi
31-12-12, 11:09
Silly Qn. ... Whats the 70/100sqm rule?

I just anyhow google one writeup on it for u

http://ifonlysingaporeans.blogspot.sg/2012/09/new-rules-to-limit-shoebox-homes.html

buttercarp
31-12-12, 11:33
I just anyhow google one writeup on it for u

http://ifonlysingaporeans.blogspot.sg/2012/09/new-rules-to-limit-shoebox-homes.html

Thanks bro.
I did not know that there is a formula !
So Telok Kurau, Joo Chiat, Eunos and Kovan have to divide by 100 sq m, other places divide by 70 sq m.

willow
31-12-12, 12:14
I like yhe double height in the hall. Feel spacious and airy. But maintence of the glass will b an issue. How to clean the exterior if there is bird shit?

price
31-12-12, 12:42
Yea mcm gotta rush off no time to dinner with me:(

mcmlxxvi
31-12-12, 12:50
Thanks bro.
I did not know that there is a formula !
So Telok Kurau, Joo Chiat, Eunos and Kovan have to divide by 100 sq m, other places divide by 70 sq m.

Sis you been dreaming ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!

But I wouldn't expect u to pay attention to such news since you not vested nor interest in MM la... muahaha

mcmlxxvi
31-12-12, 12:56

Don't like that.... next time ok?

sh
31-12-12, 14:49
I like yhe double height in the hall. Feel spacious and airy. But maintence of the glass will b an issue. How to clean the exterior if there is bird shit?

The void counts into your floor area. You're paying for air....

Khng8
31-12-12, 14:52
The void counts into your floor area. You're paying for air....
So u can go build your own 'furniture deck' and make good use of it.

buttercarp
31-12-12, 16:37
Sis you been dreaming ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!

But I wouldn't expect u to pay attention to such news since you not vested nor interest in MM la... muahaha

Lol....... I was day dreaming when they announced it :ashamed1: .

DKSG
31-12-12, 17:29

Who treat dinner never jio Office Boy ?

The Loft unit @ this condo is not exactly nice, the void area is too small, making the proportion of the void and unvoid area strange.

A simple measure is that the void sqft should be same or larger than the void wall area.

DKSG

Werther
01-01-13, 23:14
My friend was at showflat today around 4pm. She said the showflat quite quiet, probably more agents than potential buyers.... 1 bedded $970k... 2 bedded 1.33m.

She asked me can buy?.. I also don't know:scared-2::doh:

leesg123
01-01-13, 23:54
My friend was at showflat today around 4pm. She said the showflat quite quiet, probably more agents than potential buyers.... 1 bedded $970k... 2 bedded 1.33m.

Ask your friend to do a search on RV properties. RV edge, RV suites, Stellar RV etc.

Werther
02-01-13, 00:00
Ask your friend to do a search on RV properties. RV edge, RV suites, Stellar RV etc.

Sorry Lee, u mean those development u mentioned is a better buy? They are FH rite?

kane
02-01-13, 07:52

I don't think the crowd was expecting the showroom to be opened on new year's day. But they also quite on to open eh?

DC33_2008
02-01-13, 08:04
Tsunami has come and gone. Maybe buyers' remorse.

phantom_opera
02-01-13, 08:37
lol ... 970k for 1br ... La Fiesta only 5xxk ... which one would u buy :p

kane
02-01-13, 08:38
lol ... 970k for 1br ... La Fiesta only 5xxk ... which one would u buy :p
Depends which part of the echelon does the buyer want to be. Lol.

leesg123
02-01-13, 08:42
Sorry Lee, u mean those development u mentioned is a better buy? They are FH rite?
Yup, FH, D10, flanked by Valley Point (supernarket, clinics, cafes) and Great World City. Potential further upside from great world mrt station (5mins walk), stroll to ION in 12 mins.

phantom_opera
02-01-13, 08:55
Depends which part of the echelon does the buyer want to be. Lol.

Echelon is not even CCR ... may be top floors are :p

kane
02-01-13, 09:01
Echelon is not even CCR ... may be top floors are :p

Those are for top echelon people. Lol.