PDA

View Full Version : Marry a billionaire's daughter you don't like or....

roly8
11-10-12, 10:22
Marry a billionaire's daughter you don't like or marry an average family's daughter you like ??

:beats-me-man::beats-me-man::beats-me-man::beats-me-man:

Regulators
11-10-12, 10:25
You referring to that gay daughter? If i were single, i wont marry her for the world, money is not everything

carbuncle
11-10-12, 10:28
I don't mind.... lol

she can have her girls

I can play with my boys

just show me the money

roly8
11-10-12, 10:29
You referring to that gay daughter? If i were single, i wont marry her for the world, money is not everything

that is one good example..

for me, I have met billionaire's daughter before but what i find is the girl isn't a good wife material... cannot pass my standard.. :o

blackjack21trader
11-10-12, 10:32

my respect to you, brother . Kudos !

blackjack21trader
11-10-12, 10:33
I don't mind.... lol

she can have her girls

I can play with my boys

just show me the money

well, also be prepared to worry everyday about your money in the bank, and people harrassing you to borrow from you :P

carbuncle
11-10-12, 10:34
well, also be prepared to worry everyday about your money in the bank, and people harrassing you to borrow from you :P

aiyo just quickly buy up one tower of eco first la

blackjack21trader
11-10-12, 10:39
Indeed, we are not all holy man, and indeed money IS IMPORTANT.

But please note that the MONEY itself is a spying device.

You may laugh and think like some brothers that I should be in IMH.

I can tell you, 102% money is created by a Greater Power.

It has a serial number and an embedded chip in within the money.

Whether your money is electronic or is it paper, a Greater Power has embedded a chip in them. A listening device and a spy camera.

This money will follow you and listen your conversation from the wallet.
It will also emerge from your bank account via the wireless technology to spy on you while you were sleeping.

It will also collect information about how you use it, what you do with it and so on.

It is, actually a moral gauge of a human being. All recorded videos and conversation will be stored in this huge data bank of the Greater Power.

Believe or not is up to you.

blackjack21trader
11-10-12, 10:48
you see, my lion brothers, I am not being hypocritical. I am not saying I do not love MONEY. But let it be known that the peril encountered by the rich.

you see, the human being is a very strange creature. we get bored easily like a monkey and is a very curious creature like the cat.

every time we reached a level and acquired a new toy like a sports car we will want to work for another higher level because we get bored too soon too greedy.

That is the problem of a rich daughter. She will have reached a level where there is no more upper level to go.

Take for example, one brother here told me, if I had counted how much is a GCB, most likely I will not be able to afford it. See the point I am trying to make? How MONEY can corrupt the human soul?

Your job on Earth is to fight against the Darkside and while gaining your wealth, do not lose your morality and sanity in the process.

How I know? I am from the Darkside.

hopeful
11-10-12, 10:56

for me, I have met billionaire's daughter before but what i find is the girl isn't a good wife material... cannot pass my standard.. :o

Why nobody PM roly8 for her contact numbers?

can you PM me her FB, contact numbers? I want to see whether she fail my already low standards.

blackjack21trader
11-10-12, 10:58
aiyo just quickly buy up one tower of eco first la

This is the correct strategy.SERIOUS :(

roly8
11-10-12, 11:18
Why nobody PM roly8 for her contact numbers?

can you PM me her FB, contact numbers? I want to see whether she fail my already low standards.

you go jiak sai la...

:D:D:D

hopeful
11-10-12, 11:36
Marry a billionaire's daughter you don't like or marry an average family's daughter you like ??

why dont you follow Asian values?
according to LKY, Asian values is to love the woman you marry and not follow Western values, ie to marry the woman you love.

indomie
11-10-12, 12:56

Can u give me her phone number?

focus
11-10-12, 13:17

Not exactly a billionaire's daughter.
But in real life, I choose an avg family's daughter.

My ex-gf is a taiwanese and her family owns a listed company in Taiwan.
We were together for 4yrs and ready to get married type..
Everything is good with her as she came to stay in singapore with me for 3yrs hoping I would go back with her.
But she insisted in living in Taiwan with the family.
I cannot leave my family in Singapore.

So .. we broke up and I married an avg family's daughter 2 years later.