PDA

View Full Version : yowetan, MAS just shattered your dreams.

Pages : [1] 2

Ringo33
06-10-12, 08:30
With this new ruling, Yowetan should be hit hardest???

Ringo33
06-10-12, 09:29
Actually I think Yowetan might be in trouble liao. Based on what he said previously, he will face problem refinance his FV property unless he has the money to bring down the LTV from 90% to 60%. So by time his existing loan hit year 3 or 4, interest rate is going to jump significantly and he will be at the bank mercy to accept their repricing package.

My current HDB flat has an outstanding loan of 450k approximately. The loan is from SCB @ 0.65+Sibor rate.

The second loan as mentioned will be based on the 90% of the purchased price, at the rate of Sibor+SOR combination with base rate of 0.40%.

chestnut
06-10-12, 09:31
Actually I think Yowetan might be in trouble liao. Based on what he said previously, he will face problem refinance his FV property unless he has the money to bring down the LTV from 90% to 60%. So by time his existing loan hit year 3 or 4, interest rate is going to jump significantly and he will be at the bank mercy to accept their repricing package.

He has no problems with his loans. You have to read his post that you can figure out. Not just 1 off statements he made. This is true as long as he is still with his current job.

price
06-10-12, 09:33
bank staff still gets 90% LTV bro

Ringo33
06-10-12, 09:44
He has no problems with his loans. You have to read his post that you can figure out. Not just 1 off statements he made. This is true as long as he is still with his current job.

I would be very surprise if banks doesnt tighten up their staffs lending LTV after this announcement, especially if the loan tenure is beyond 30 or 35 years.

At the moment if he take up a 2nd loan with more than 30 years tenure, he will have to pay 60% down payment. So my question is, why would the bank need to offer him 50% LTV mortgage incentive just because be is a staff? wont that be creating subprime within the organization?

chestnut
06-10-12, 10:28
I would be very surprise if banks doesnt tighten up their staffs lending LTV after this announcement, especially if the loan tenure is beyond 30 or 35 years.

At the moment if he take up a 2nd loan with more than 30 years tenure, he will have to pay 60% down payment. So my question is, why would the bank need to offer him 50% LTV mortgage incentive just because be is a staff? wont that be creating subprime within the organization?

No sub prime lah issue. Home loan to staff is just a drop in the ocean compared to entire home loan. Banks have very stringent criteria to join them and also remain in the banking industry, I wrong move like- bankruptcy, jail, etc. and they can no longer work in the financial institution.

Btw, I do not work in the bank.

buttercarp
06-10-12, 10:35
Oh, did not see this thread here.
Thanks Ringo for starting it.

Yup, yowetan may be affected.
He should have signed the S&P so there is no turning back for him.

Yowetan, good luck to you.

buttercarp
06-10-12, 10:41

Really..... why are they so privileged?

I remember Laguna said he/ she will be writing in to the relevant authority regarding this.
Laguna...... any reply from them?

chestnut
06-10-12, 10:53

I remember Laguna said he/ she will be writing in to the relevant authority regarding this.

He can write to minister also no use.

Laguna
06-10-12, 10:54

BUtter...good memory
their reply dated 26 July...
"We are currently reviewing the existing policy of exempting housing loans given by banks to their employees from our housing loan rules, to assess if it continues to be relevant in today’s context. We will update you on the outcome of our policy review at an appropriate time."

and sent in one or two more reminders..and no news
In fact, the one replied me is a young scholar and I spoke to her personally....

buttercarp
06-10-12, 10:57
BUtter...good memory
"We are currently reviewing the existing policy of exempting housing loans given by banks to their employees from our housing loan rules, to assess if it continues to be relevant in today’s context. We will update you on the outcome of our policy review at an appropriate time."

In fact, the one replied me is a young scholar and I spoke to her personally....

Thanks Laguna for the update.

So no changes for bank employees.
Yowetan should be safe for the time being.

price
06-10-12, 10:59

It's been like this for so many years. Many of my friends are bankers. including my own sister. 100% sure they can get 90%LTV plus attractive staff rates. Even their normal saving accounts are at 1% p.a. staff rate

buttercarp
06-10-12, 11:03
It's been like this for so many years. Many of my friends are bankers. including my own sister. 100% sure they can get 90%LTV plus attractive staff rates. Even their normal saving accounts are at 1% p.a. staff rate

No wonder the bank employees are willing to slog for their organization.

Lovelle
06-10-12, 11:06
remember, we are all slogging for the banks. hence i buy bank shares...

yowetan
06-10-12, 12:03
Hi All. Thanks for the concern. I appreciate all of your kind intention and attention.

I am also caught by surprise last night when I was browsing propertyguru for D05 properties - Hundred trees, Botannia, The Parc condominium, The Sorrento and Carabella.

My wife actually warned me of it when she caught the news in the Yahoo Website.

As of moment, there is nothing I can do. I will double check and confirm with my company HR on the consequences trigger by the MAS.

Pikachu1245
06-10-12, 12:12

I am surprise if the recent CM policy of restricting loan quantum does not apply to all as there is exception from bank staff? Isn't this an unfair policy?

Think for those who want to circumvert the recent CM policy should quickly join the banking sector then ?....:scared-5:

Kanarazu
06-10-12, 12:16
I am surprise if the recent CM policy of restricting loan quantum does not apply to all as there is exception from bank staff? Isn't this an unfair policy?

Think for those who want to circumvert the recent CM policy should quickly join the banking sector then ?....:scared-5:

MAS policies ultimately is driven by risk management. Like someone said before, bank staff loan privileges are just a drop in the ocean and doesn't affect the risk environment much, just Maris Stella, or Stilla Maris.

Pikachu1245
06-10-12, 12:20

Now I understand why a relative of mine says her friend's husband who is working in the banking sector has buy/sell properties and garnered more than 6 million cash in his account. Wow.... cool. Probably the 90% LTV have made it possible? Cool man....any bank (still with 90% LTV) has job opening? I wanna join.......:beats-me-man:

4wheels
06-10-12, 12:36

If bank does not give 90% Ltv, they still can give interest free loan to their employee. In the end, I think still the same.

radha08
06-10-12, 12:45
BUtter...good memory

bro you the man...:spliff2:

Pikachu1245
06-10-12, 12:45
If bank does not give 90% Ltv, they still can give interest free loan to their employee. In the end, I think still the same.

If the purpose of CM is for risk management isn't it important for everyone including those in the banking sector to be subjected to the same loan restriction? With the slow down in economy, what if some banking staff get retrenched? Won't this excessive LTV of 90% for banking staff be withdrawn and cause some impact?

Ringo33
06-10-12, 12:47

NO, its not the same. 90%LTV will give you the opportunity to buy a 1m pty with just 100K, while under normal circumstance, you would need 200K.

price
06-10-12, 13:26
If the purpose of CM is for risk management isn't it important for everyone including those in the banking sector to be subjected to the same loan restriction? With the slow down in economy, what if some banking staff get retrenched? Won't this excessive LTV of 90% for banking staff be withdrawn and cause some impact?
dude this 90%ltv for staff has been around for so long.

price
06-10-12, 13:29

there's many other things in life that are unfair. I'm sure u experience that at work everyday.

proper-t
06-10-12, 14:03
Hi All. Thanks for the concern. I appreciate all of your kind intention and attention.

I am also caught by surprise last night when I was browsing propertyguru for D05 properties - Hundred trees, Botannia, The Parc condominium, The Sorrento and Carabella.

My wife actually warned me of it when she caught the news in the Yahoo Website.

As of moment, there is nothing I can do. I will double check and confirm with my company HR on the consequences trigger by the MAS.

You don't have to worry as long as yr S&P or Option is signed before the 6 Oct 12. It doesn't matter if you still haven't taken up bank loan. The CM is not dependent on date of Bank LO but date of S&P/option.

see small print on MAS website

2 The rules will apply to new loans granted to individuals and non-individual borrowers, by financial institutions regulated by MAS, for the purchase of residential property, if the date when the option to purchase was granted or, where there is no option to purchase, the date of the sale and purchase agreement, is on or after 6 October 2012. For re-financing facilities, the rules will apply where the application date of such facilities is on or after 6 October 2012.

yowetan
06-10-12, 14:06
You don't have to worry as long as yr S&P or Option is signed before the 6 Oct 12. It doesn't matter if you still haven't taken up bank loan. The CM is not dependent on date of Bank LO but date of S&P/option.

see small print on MAs website

Hi. Thanks for clarify this. I am actually worrying over my re-financing for my HDB.

CondoWE
06-10-12, 14:40
Hi. Thanks for clarify this. I am actually worrying over my re-financing for my HDB.

Beside HDB, you should worry about yr FV too...:scared-1: !

Good luck to u..:D .

Pikachu1245
06-10-12, 15:01
there's many other things in life that are unfair. I'm sure u experience that at work everyday.

OK, thanks. Those in the banking sector is privileged group and untouchable lol

radha08
06-10-12, 15:21
if u work for apple can get iphone 5 not need to que...if u work for PEAR...can suck thumb...in the QUE...:scared-1::santana:

Pikachu1245
06-10-12, 15:25
if u work for apple can get iphone 5 not need to que...if u work for PEAR...can suck thumb...in the QUE...:scared-1::santana:

So quick, everyone. If still want to get 90%LTV wef 6Oct12, join the banking sector as otherwise no choice? :scared-2:

auroraborealis
06-10-12, 15:53
not fair lei... y bank staff can enjoy this

auroraborealis
06-10-12, 15:55
not for long... i hope

OK, thanks. Those in the banking sector is privileged group and untouchable lol

radha08
06-10-12, 16:36
So quick, everyone. If still want to get 90%LTV wef 6Oct12, join the banking sector as otherwise no choice? :scared-2:

I applying for bank security guard...

zzz1
06-10-12, 16:53
I applying for bank security guard...
Now security service all out source Liao... Not under bank employee...
U hope long long...:D

carbuncle
06-10-12, 17:11
aha! I applied bank tea lady!

buttercarp
06-10-12, 17:13
What about bank teller?

carbuncle
06-10-12, 17:14
got. I saw a few URGENT ones from indeed.com.sg

4wheels
06-10-12, 17:20
NO, its not the same. 90%LTV will give you the opportunity to buy a 1m pty with just 100K, while under normal circumstance, you would need 200K.

Get a 100k interest free loan to pay the upfront 200k. Make sense to me. May be not?

Kanarazu
06-10-12, 17:21
And must be perm staff. Contract staff no count.

Ringo33
06-10-12, 18:17
Beside HDB, you should worry about yr FV too...:scared-1: !

Good luck to u..:D .
yes, the FV will be the killer because 90%LTV and god knows how many years loan he took. Considering their age and appetite for risk, I reckon it will be easily 35 years and above, For the next 2 to 3 years, when BUC it will be fine, but come year 3 or 4, when interest rates goes up, it will be tricky, because any other bank he goes to for refinancing will require him to top up at least 30% due to his outstanding HDB loan.

And he and his wife better not lose their job with their existing bank.

zzz1
06-10-12, 18:34
That maybe got chance

repanse71
06-10-12, 19:29
Hi

Loan tenure up to retirement age.
If yowetan is 35 today, his staff loan only max 27 years tenor.
So no impact.

Regards

BUtter...good memory

Ringo33
06-10-12, 19:38
Hi

Loan tenure up to retirement age.
If yowetan is 35 today, his staff loan only max 27 years tenor.
So no impact.

Regards

I believe he has taken his loan prior to this announcement and I have reason to believe that his loan will be most than 35 years. At 90%, if you shorten the tenure from say 35 to 27, the jump will be pretty big for a household with combine income of around 7K to feed the entire family.

repanse71
06-10-12, 19:45
Hi

I believe nothing will happen, change....

Situation is SG still lagging behind in competition for talent....Bankers prefer NY, UK, HK...

BTW, property will be strictly owner occupied, cannot be rented out in part or whole... and how many bankers in SG????

Bankers also subjected to additional seller stamp duties....

Besides, there are also other restrictions to bankers getting other credit facilities, compared to man in the street....

Regards

BUtter...good memory

radha08
06-10-12, 19:46
Now security service all out source Liao... Not under bank employee...
U hope long long...:D

i UNDERCOVER one...in charge of security...:spliff:

repanse71
06-10-12, 19:50
Hi

The only reason for LTV 90% is to free up cash or reserve for higher return and liquid investment.
Maxing out "the Yowetan way" is really NOT a good idea.

Regards

I believe he has taken his loan prior to this announcement and I have reason to believe that his loan will be most than 35 years. At 90%, if you shorten the tenure from say 35 to 27, the jump will be pretty big for a household with combine income of around 7K to feed the entire family.

repanse71
06-10-12, 19:57
not fair lei... y bank staff can enjoy this

Lots of things not fair...
Why would a scholar in civil service get paid as much as a banker, lawyer... , having an iron rice bowl... goes home punctually at 530pm... and ....

BTW, other than commission based traders and sales staff, majority of bankers do not get 3 months' bonus....

Regards

repanse71
06-10-12, 20:02

Wow, how much loan can tea lady earning less than 1k/mth gets regardless of LTV? Tea lady still need to satisfy DSR.

Besides, security guard, tea lady, building maintenance, mailroom... all outsourced liao...

Pikachu1245
06-10-12, 21:20
And must be perm staff. Contract staff no count.

How about security guard (Permanent) -low pay ($1 per month) also never mind -just loan me 90% LTV wef 6 Oct2012?;)

Laguna
06-10-12, 21:27

re-financing of HDB?
first time I heard of it...u mean repricing? or equity financing?

Kelonguni
06-10-12, 23:26
re-financing of HDB?
first time I heard of it...u mean repricing? or equity financing?

Re finance with bank?

minority
07-10-12, 23:04
aiyah. leave the guy alone... if he already say he want to do this even if it bankrupt himself coz thats his dream.

so I say let him continue his dream lor.

stiook
07-10-12, 23:12
aiyah. leave the guy alone... if he already say he want to do this even if it bankrupt himself coz thats his dream.

so I say let him continue his dream lor.

If he succeed and becomes a millionaire, life goes on for us.... if he fails and becomes bakrupt, our lives do not change a bit...

but sometimes, it is fun to watch...

Laguna
08-10-12, 08:37
He has been quite quiet lately.
May hit problems in financing...

chestnut
08-10-12, 09:11
Very unlikely got problem la. If he got prob, he can always consult me for me to give him a way out. This only under dire situation. Hahaha

Ringo33
08-10-12, 10:34
He has been quite quiet lately.
May hit problems in financing...

there is no reason why he wont hit into problem when he tries to finance 2 mortgaged properties worth almost $2m with $7k of household income and 90% LTV.

Yowetan will feel the full impact of this new CMs as the mechanism is specifically targeted at property investor who over leverage themselves.

$7k household income
$450 outstanding HDB loan
$1.08m of new loan from FV purchase (at 90%LTV)

Laguna
08-10-12, 10:39
there is no reason why he wont hit into problem when he tries to finance 2 mortgaged properties worth almost $2m with $7k of household income and 90% LTV.

Yowetan will feel the full impact of this new CMs as the mechanism is specifically targeted at property investor who over leverage themselves.

$7k household income
$450 outstanding HDB loan
$1.08m of new loan from FV purchase (at 90%LTV)

well, he fails the debt servicing ratio BADLY
all his P, PIL's rental income cannot be counted

anyway, let him manages himself, none of our business

chestnut
08-10-12, 10:45

Laguna, your last sentence makes sense. Before that, to me very hurting. I believe in karma. So I will advise, if u don't heed, up to u. I am a very nice person.

Ringo33
08-10-12, 10:49

it might serves as a good reminder to other like minded investors like him to think twice about excessive leveraging

Ringo33
08-10-12, 10:53
Laguna, your last sentence makes sense. Before that, to me very hurting. I believe in karma. So I will advise, if u don't heed, up to u. I am a very nice person.

i think the karma is on yowetan instead of those who have advised him against putting the livelihood of their family on the line, and using his parents retirement assets to fund his unrealistic investment dream.

chestnut
08-10-12, 10:55
i think the karma is on yowetan instead of those who have advised him against putting the livelihood of their family on the line, and using his parents retirement assets to fund his unrealistic investment dream.

Everyone has a right to his own opinion.You definitely do have and I do respect it. I just hope, we live in a nicer environment. Wishful thinking on my part though.

phantom_opera
08-10-12, 10:59
yowetan, if real, is so overleveraged after buying FV, even without MAS ruling, he also cannot sleep peacefully, end up driving taxi at night

his first problem is buy an expensive Tiong Bahru HDB flat to end up with massive loan amount of 500k, luckily not 1m like the crazy fellow in Queenstown

then he up his debt to crazy level relative to his income after buying FV

Morgan Stanley in the making, a 10% drop in property price will wipe out his family ... ok HDB will be more kind to him ;)

:p

chestnut
08-10-12, 11:05
yowetan, if real, is so overleveraged after buying FV, even without MAS ruling, he also cannot sleep peacefully, end up driving taxi at night

his first problem is buy an expensive Tiong Bahru HDB flat to end up with massive loan amount of 500k, luckily not 1m like the crazy fellow in Queenstown

Morgan Stanley in the making, a 10% drop in property price will wipe out his family

:p

In his desire to earn big bucks, he is doing all this. I am not about to pass judgement if it is right or wrong.

My dad did 2 jobs (yes, one was driving taxi at nite) to get us a house and put food on the table and I respected him for this. I swear I will make it in life so he can enjoy the fruits but he passed on before I managed to let him enjoy big time. Of course he did enjoy la, but if he were alive today,he will be basking in the sun.

phantom_opera
08-10-12, 11:07
In his desire to earn big bucks, he is doing all this. I am not about to pass judgement if it is right or wrong.

My dad did 2 jobs (yes, one was driving taxi at nite) to get us a house and put food on the table and I respected him for this. I swear I will make it in life so he can enjoy the fruits but he passed on before I managed to let him enjoy big time. Of course he did enjoy la, but if he were alive today,he will be basking in the sun.

I don't know if you have children, please do spend more time with them than trying to grow your loan shark biz, otherwise 30y later, the same comment will be posted by your children in this forum, "my chestnut dad worked very hard to secure that freehold landed for us, unfortunately he worked too hard and died young" :D

chestnut
08-10-12, 11:14
I don't know if you have children, please do spend more time with them than trying to grow your loan shark biz, otherwise 30y later, the same comment will be posted by your children in this forum, "my chestnut dad worked very hard to secure that freehold landed for us, unfortunately he worked too hard and died young" :D

Sorri, i dont stay in landed. so this will never happen.

Another thing, my kids are big and they are very humble and amiable kids.

You dont need to worry about me nor my kids. We are very well taken care of. They will have a vast knowledge of my investment and analytical skills.

One thing for sure, I will not force them to do things they dont want nor like. I will instill in them values like : to be forgiving, loving, and sharing.

PN
08-10-12, 11:22
有梦想是好事。但是要脚踏实地,按步就班。耍点小聪明可以接受。
一下子就要飞上天很容易就跌下深谷里。

Hope he is ok.

minority
08-10-12, 11:24
it might serves as a good reminder to other like minded investors like him to think twice about excessive leveraging

many folks here have voiced their concern when he put up his scenario. but he still must go coz its his dream. Do or die. bankrupt also dont mine as long he chase the dream.

So enough said right. its up to him his choice.

leesg123
08-10-12, 13:23

Morgan Stanley in the making, a 10% drop in property price will wipe out his family ... ok HDB will be more kind to him ;)

:pActually whats the issue here?

His HDB loan can be fully covered by their family cpf. furthermore, once the FV is up, the hdb can be rented and the rental use to finance partly the FV mortgage payment.

buttercarp
08-10-12, 14:03
Actually whats the issue here?

His HDB loan can be fully covered by their family cpf. furthermore, once the FV is up, the hdb can be rented and the rental use to finance partly the FV mortgage payment.

Yup come to think about it, he should be safe as nothing has changed for him (except that he has to probably give up thinking of owning D5 condo).
He still gets his 90% loan.
It will only hit him hard if in future, he no longer works in the bank and wants to refinance his loan.

zeamybro
08-10-12, 14:11
Sorri, i dont stay in landed. so this will never happen.

One thing for sure, I will not force them to do things they dont want nor like. I will instill in them values like : to be forgiving, loving, and sharing.

Chestnut, u have my utmost respect for this last statement made ... It's something which I see seriously lacking in many ppl these days

Ringo33
08-10-12, 15:54
Chestnut, u have my utmost respect for this last statement made ... It's something which I see seriously lacking in many ppl these days

nah, the sharing and loving should starts in the family. How on earth can you say that you are sharing and caring when all he did was to seek financing assistance from his company, parents and PIL to the extend that he is conditioning them that if they fall sick or get old, i will throw you at hospital and let the government take care of you.

If the is GOD, I am sure he is not going to be very happy about it.

chiaberry
08-10-12, 23:50
Well it looks like yowe's timing was good. The MAS are disallowing the 90% LTV staff housing loans. Laguna somebody up there heard you. :tsk-tsk:

Laguna
10-10-12, 15:36
This is the latest reply from MAS on the loans to bank staff

"We would like to update you that MAS has removed the exemption granted to residential property loans given by financial institutions to their staff for the purchase of a residential property for staff occupation. The removal takes effect from 6 October 2012. "

Chiaberry knew it...see the last post....

buttercarp
10-10-12, 15:43
This is the latest reply from MAS on the loans to bank staff

"We would like to update you that MAS has removed the exemption granted to residential property loans given by financial institutions to their staff for the purchase of a residential property for staff occupation. The removal takes effect from 6 October 2012. "

Chiaberry knew it...see the last post....

Will it affect existing staff loan?
If it does, then poor yowetan.

If not, then no wonder he quickly grabbed FV.

yowetan
10-10-12, 15:48
Will it affect existing staff loan?
If it does, then poor yowetan.

If not, then no wonder he quickly grabbed FV.

Oh... I am still waiting for my HR reply.

I cannot afford to lose my downpayment cash.

Laguna
10-10-12, 15:53

by now, u have alr exercised the option if not wrong.
The latest circular is based on the date of OTP, u may or may not be affected depends on your bank. Look like your chance of staff loan is slim.

I fired my banker yesterday on the last minutes of withdrawal of legal subsidy even they promised earlier. It was a last minutes decision from bank.

minority
10-10-12, 16:01
The latest circular is based on the date of OTP, u may or may not be affected depends on your bank. Look like your chance of staff loan is slim.

I fired my banker yesterday on the last minutes of withdrawal of legal subsidy even they promised earlier. It was a last minutes decision from bank.

coz now bao jia why would they offer u? but if its in ur letter of offer u have sign they cannot remove. if not in letter of offer u no choice.

yowetan
10-10-12, 16:01

Hi. Thanks for sharing your experience with the bank.

Yes, I have exercised and I am worried that I will lost the deposit should my bank decided to withdraw the loan from me.

minority
10-10-12, 16:03

Yes, I have exercised and I am worried that I will lost the deposit should my bank decided to withdraw the loan from me.

didnt u get a written approval b4? letter of offer?

phantom_opera
10-10-12, 16:05
some people questioning why yowetan has a lot of risk ... i think I no need to explain liao

there are so many what ifs in life :rolleyes:

yowetan
10-10-12, 16:07
didnt u get a written approval b4? letter of offer?

Hi. We have email traces and records from HR.

However, as mentioned by Laguna HR has yet to official and finalize the documentation. This is not handle by my department. It is under another department.

minority
10-10-12, 16:15
Hi. We have email traces and records from HR.

However, as mentioned by Laguna HR has yet to official and finalize the documentation. This is not handle by my department. It is under another department.

email are not legal binding.. only the Letter of offer is legal binding.

phantom_opera
10-10-12, 16:18
it could be a blessing in disguise ... 90% loan is very risky .. if property market corrects by 30%, banks may ask u to top up, be it staff or not

and it is generally not a good idea to take advantage of your own employer because they will do something else to get back from u :scared-1:

minority
10-10-12, 16:24
it could be a blessing in disguise ... 90% loan is very risky .. if property market corrects by 30%, banks may ask u to top up, be it staff or not

and it is generally not a good idea to take advantage of your own employer because they will do something else to get back from u :scared-1:

yeah agree with this. is like taking out a 24mth zero interest installment on a card.

then in between they ask u pay membership fees . n if u late payment they can cancel ur credit installment etc.

Emma
10-10-12, 16:28
all these banks should have adhered to the MAS regulations long time ago.

Laguna
10-10-12, 16:29

what talking u?
u have exercised the option and still wori to lose the 1.25%....
the bank did not withdraw the loan but not even given.

I got a friend, gotten the in-principle approval for his housing loan, and after 6 Oct, the approval just lapse.

buttercarp
10-10-12, 16:40
Well it looks like yowe's timing was good. The MAS are disallowing the 90% LTV staff housing loans. Laguna somebody up there heard you. :tsk-tsk:

Chiaberry, how come you know?
Was it reported in the news?

Emma
10-10-12, 16:42
I meant with respect to the legal subsidy bit. the staff loan part - i am neutral. it's the bank and their staff and they can do as they please.

all these banks should have adhered to the MAS regulations long time ago.

Ringo33
10-10-12, 16:52
I meant with respect to the legal subsidy bit. the staff loan part - i am neutral. it's the bank and their staff and they can do as they please.

you from cityharvest?

Laguna
10-10-12, 16:53
I am sure Mr Tan cannot get the staff loan :
1. under normal circumstances, 90% LTV is only given to the first loan
2. debt servicing ratio is not met
3. perhaps he is nobody there so HR takes such a long time to get back...

minority
10-10-12, 16:55
I am sure Mr Tan cannot get the staff loan :
1. under normal circumstances, 90% LTV is only given to the first loan
2. debt servicing ratio is not met
3. perhaps he is nobody there so HR takes such a long time to get back...

maybe he didnt even buy? just hypothetically speaking only mah. on line many pple virtual 1.

buttercarp
10-10-12, 16:56
you from cityharvest?

Why do you think so about Emma?

limfc
10-10-12, 17:13
i tot exercise option need to pay 5% liao, yes/no?
if no loan then very problematic / complicated...

if seller nasty n market downturn, the seller can sell at a lower price to 2nd buyer and request for top-up to agreed OTP price from 1st buyer who withdraw... right or not huh?

solli if above incorrect, the gurus pls correct hor...
i very little experience with this...

Laguna
10-10-12, 17:15
i tot exercise option need to pay 5% liao, yes/no?
if no loan then very problematic / complicated...

if seller nasty n market downturn, the seller can sell at a lower price to 2nd buyer and request for top-up to agreed OTP price from 1st buyer who withdraw... right or not huh?

solli if above incorrect, the gurus pls correct hor...
i very little experience with this...

1.25% based on the purchase price
if sell after exercised option, SSD kicks in...
option cannot be transferred for BUC.

limfc
10-10-12, 17:24
1.25% based on the purchase price
if sell after exercised option, SSD kicks in...
option cannot be transferred for BUC.

oh... BUC.... soli soli...
SSD... oh my god... that's 16% *gulp*

phantom_opera
10-10-12, 17:29
that's why u guys dun understand the risk of SSD properly

what if touch wood, after yowetan bought FV and happily sign the S&P and suddenly go to heaven without enough insurance

sell means 16% SSD, dun sell not enough money to pay, what if property price crash 30% and bank comes after the wife for top up

lao sai liao

yaozong7
10-10-12, 17:30

Once option exercised, it becomes a legally binding contract for the entire purchase liao. Not just forfeit deposit/downpayment leh.....

Tripp
10-10-12, 17:32
Are you guys sure he actually bought FV?

After his so-called purchase, he is still looking at Trizon, Hong Leong Garden plot & FEO's Henry Park site.

Anyway, doesn't really matter as Laguna has probably pecah his lobang in getting 90% LTV for staff loans for his (real) future property purchases.

Laguna
10-10-12, 17:33

yes, it doesn't matter whether he makes money or not!!!

buttercarp
10-10-12, 17:35

I am also as confused as Laguna regarding your reply.

Dear yowetan, please clarify:

If you have exercised the option, it means you have signed the sales and purchase agreement, ie you have already paid the remaining 15% and you have signed the S&P in addition to the 5% booking fee when you signed the OTP.

When you have exercised the option to purchase, there is no turning back.

If you give up, means you have to sell the unit and incur the 4 y SSD.

Good luck to you.

Tripp
10-10-12, 17:37
Are there flaws in his story?

Is his FV purchase real?

Is he even real?

Laguna
10-10-12, 17:38
I am also as confused as Laguna regarding your reply.

Dear yowetan, please clarify:

If you have exercised the option, it means you have signed the sales and purchase agreement, ie you have already paid the remaining 15% and you have signed the S&P in addition to the 5% booking fee when you signed the OTP.

When you have exercised the option to purchase, there is no turning back.

If you give up, means you have to sell the unit and incur the 4 y SSD.

Good luck to you.

Looking at the timeline, he has exercised the option, used his CPF to pay for the stamp duty. The balance of 15% is not due yet.

buttercarp
10-10-12, 17:40
Looking at the timeline, he has exercised the option, used his CPF to pay for the stamp duty. The balance of 15% is not due yet.

Ooops..... so if exercise option but has not paid yet, can still withdraw from the sale?

leesg123
10-10-12, 17:41
Ooops..... so if exercise option but has not paid yet, can still withdraw from the sale?exercised liao cannot withdraw. will be sued.

buttercarp
10-10-12, 17:47
exercised liao cannot withdraw. will be sued.

Thanks. Now i figure a simple way to remember:
After exercise cannot withdraw, (if no money) then gone case lah :D !

phantom_opera
10-10-12, 17:48
Thanks. Now i figure a simple way to remember:
After exercise cannot withdraw, (if no money) then gone case lah :D !

just pay 1.25% penalty loh .. simple, it is the S&P that you must careful because once sign, SSD will apply

buttercarp
10-10-12, 17:50
just pay 1.25% penalty loh .. simple, it is the S&P that you must careful because once sign, SSD will apply

But yowetan said he exercise already.
I can imagine he is very breathless now.

leesg123
10-10-12, 17:54
But yowetan said he exercise already.
I can imagine he is very breathless now.Cos he buy from developer, so not sure wat it is like if didnt/cant pay after exercise.

if resale, i know that exercise means binding. if cant pay, and wanna break contract, will be sued. how much? it depends. say original price was $1m. but all this waiting and market down, so 3mths later can only sell at $800k, so the original buyer who backed out will be sued at least $200k (the difference) and plus other fees. very complicated one... which only chestnut and blackjack21trader can figure out using their 3rd eye

phantom_opera
10-10-12, 17:58
developer will not sue if market is flat or up .. they will makan whatever u have paid ;)

Found this Aviva youtube quite cute:

http://www.youtube.com/user/aviva/featured?v=b_bRQON5wNE

chestnut
10-10-12, 18:04
Cos he buy from developer, so not sure wat it is like if didnt/cant pay after exercise.

if resale, i know that exercise means binding. if cant pay, and wanna break contract, will be sued. how much? it depends. say original price was $1m. but all this waiting and market down, so 3mths later can only sell at $800k, so the original buyer who backed out will be sued at least $200k (the difference) and plus other fees. very complicated one... which only chestnut and blackjack21trader can figure out using their 3rd eye

Bro, my vibes are mainly for stocks, forex, property, in other words - equities.
And please, I do not have 3 nor 4 eyes. Perfect eye sight for me. So can see clearly.
To answer your question, I really don't know. I have never kana like this before. Once I put my foot in, I am in. You can check w your lawyer on this. Very simple. I am now chilling out at the executive lounge in jakarta sipping peppermint tea and using the hot spot. Please do not ask me to call my lawyer on this. Just met my lawyer last week, and he shake his head and say- u again? Conservancy lawyer ok, please don't think crooked - not litigation lawyer hor, those i dont want to meet but 1 of my friends is top litigation lawyer, so thise i also can consult him. Hahaha
I very legal in all my dealing. Iras loves me.

Laguna
10-10-12, 18:09
Cos he buy from developer, so not sure wat it is like if didnt/cant pay after exercise.

I think the developer is charging interest on the sum at 12%pa

Emma
10-10-12, 18:17
Hi Butter I have no idea about that too - like a curved ball from nowhere. I was just expressing my views or non-views most innocuously, just like most other people here are, in an online forum and was then slapped with such a strange and potentially controversial question.
seems like we are not allowed to have a view that is unpleasing to the majority here.

Why do you think so about Emma?

Ringo33
10-10-12, 18:36
Here is the standard payment schedule

1st Payment

a) Obtaining Option to Purchase (5%) - Usually happen at showflat when you agree to buy.

b) On Signing of Agreement for S&P (aka exercise option) (15%)

Between a and b is usually 8 weeks and by week 1 or 2, you will received the official S&P through developer lawyer. And chances are before you exercise your S&P you should already engage a lawyer as well as decided on which bank unless you want to pay for your own legal cost.

The penalty for not exercising the S&P before the dateline is 25% of the 5%, which work out to 1.25% of the purchase price.

Since Yowetan told us that he took a 90% loan to finance FV, he should have already start drawing down from the bank and CPF to pay for the balance 15% as well as stamp duty. I am not sure if he took a partial term/short term loan and partial home loan or full 90% home loan.

If its the former then there is a good chance that he might not be able to get financing for the property unless he have cash to folk out the difference in down payment. If thats the situation, then I think he might ask his PIL or parents to sell away their HDB to rescue him.

leesg123
10-10-12, 21:33
I hope things work out ok for him, let's all huat together!

minority
10-10-12, 22:08
Hi Butter I have no idea about that too - like a curved ball from nowhere. I was just expressing my views or non-views most innocuously, just like most other people here are, in an online forum and was then slapped with such a strange and potentially controversial question.
seems like we are not allowed to have a view that is unpleasing to the majority here.

Thus this is the internet... welcome to the harsh reality :scared-4: :scared-4: :scared-4:

CondoWE
10-10-12, 22:12
Here is the standard payment schedule

1st Payment

a) Obtaining Option to Purchase (5%) - Usually happen at showflat when you agree to buy.

b) On Signing of Agreement for S&P (aka exercise option) (15%)

Between a and b is usually 8 weeks and by week 1 or 2, you will received the official S&P through developer lawyer. And chances are before you exercise your S&P you should already engage a lawyer as well as decided on which bank unless you want to pay for your own legal cost.

The penalty for not exercising the S&P before the dateline is 25% of the 5%, which work out to 1.25% of the purchase price.

Since Yowetan told us that he took a 90% loan to finance FV, he should have already start drawing down from the bank and CPF to pay for the balance 15% as well as stamp duty. I am not sure if he took a partial term/short term loan and partial home loan or full 90% home loan.

If its the former then there is a good chance that he might not be able to get financing for the property unless he have cash to folk out the difference in down payment. If thats the situation, then I think he might ask his PIL or parents to sell away their HDB to rescue him.

He can sell away his Tiong Bahru HDB and stay at either his parent or PIL HDB :rolleyes: .

stiook
10-10-12, 22:31

So lose 6.25% altogether?!

stiook
10-10-12, 22:46

Steady... you had prepared for the worst. Mai kancheong...

chestnut
10-10-12, 23:11
He can write to minister also no use.

To all, if what irisng said is true, my message is totally off. I apologize for my statement and will refrain from making such non basis statements again. Wah, kana slap big time. I really hope the news is not true. anyone can confirm?Paiseh:ashamed1:

Yowetan, have u gotten your loan? I really hope you did. If not I really hope you are joking w us.

Either way, all the best but do let me know if u need help.

price
10-10-12, 23:19
To all, if what irisng said is true, my message is totally off. I apologize for my statement and will refrain from making such non basis statements again. Wah, kana slap big time. I really hope the news is not true. anyone can confirm?Paiseh:ashamed1:

Yowetan, have u gotten your loan? I really hope you did. If not I really hope you are joking w us.

Either way, all the best but do let me know if u need help.
loanshark offering help? :scared-4:

chestnut
10-10-12, 23:28
loanshark offering help? :scared-4:

Wa lau, after this incident, I scared of whistle blower man. Can teach me how to erase my mobile number or not from the posting? I remember I put 2 numbers in the post. Die liao. This forum super dangerous:scared-1: :scared-3:

Can u please pm me how to delete post. I IT illiterate leh.

U think I change my nick, the matah can still trace or not?

Do u have the admin e-mail account? Siong, so many things to do. Must get google e-mail account and send to them. If use my hdb e-mail I will lose my hdb job, my loan biz, my property agent job also gone.

Price, based on your nick, u should be able to help me if the price is right. Correct?

:D

price
10-10-12, 23:38
Wa lau, after this incident, I scared of whistle blower man. Can teach me how to erase my mobile number or not from the posting? I remember I put 2 numbers in the post. Die liao. This forum super dangerous:scared-1: :scared-3:

Can u please pm me how to delete post. I IT illiterate leh.

U think I change my nick, the matah can still trace or not?

Do u have the admin e-mail account? Siong, so many things to do. Must get google e-mail account and send to them. If use my hdb e-mail I will lose my hdb job, my loan biz, my property agent job also gone.

Price, based on your nick, u should be able to help me if the price is right. Correct?

:D

yep, how much are u offering? :rolleyes:

chestnut
10-10-12, 23:47
yep, how much are u offering? :rolleyes:

How much u need? If I say 100k, scully you insulted and whistle blow me, then I die. U know whistle blowers also get paid. Ok, cut to the chase. I offer you double wat the other side can give. Fair? Please respond quickly, time is running out. And if we keep posting to and fro, I got more to delete.

Shit, I forgot people can screen capture. See peh sian.

:doh:

CondoWE
11-10-12, 21:57
Steady... you had prepared for the worst. Mai kancheong...

Wat Mai kancheong? Now he lao chingua liao if loan cannot approve :scared-3: !

stiook
11-10-12, 22:01
Wat Mai kancheong? Now he lao chingua liao if loan cannot approve :scared-3: !

When a man is prepared for death, he would take his time crossing the busy road...

He was prepared to be bankrupt for his dream... Mai kancheong

chiaberry
11-10-12, 22:13
He should know by now about the status of his loan.

I had not been following closely. I thought that his loan had already been approved but if not, I think his chances of getting it are pretty slim.

Laguna
11-10-12, 22:30
I think he is now very busy in driving taxi and got big headache for the loan.

buttercarp
11-10-12, 22:35

Dunno whether he managed to get his taxi licence or not?

chiaberry
11-10-12, 22:41
What happened to him? Missing from this thread?

:confused:

buttercarp
11-10-12, 22:43
What happened to him? Missing from this thread?

:confused:

I think he is stressed up about his loan, where got time for this thread and also driving taxi after work. Poor yowetan!

Btw, Sis chiaberry how come you know about mas restricting banks from giving employees preferential house loan?

carbuncle
11-10-12, 22:48
cool night tonight.... temp 24. no ac needed....

good night all and do say a little prayer for yowe

hope all works out for him.

leesg123
11-10-12, 22:52
cool night tonight.... temp 24. no ac needed....

good night all and do say a little prayer for yowe

hope all works out for him.
Uncle so sweet! Yeah, lets hope things are ok for him.

kane
11-10-12, 22:59
if his option or s&p was before 6 october would he still be affected?

buttercarp
11-10-12, 23:03
if his option or s&p was before 6 october would he still be affected?

The problem he said was that there is no written approval of the loan yet, only emails.
If he signed the S&P, which I think he would have done so, then very siong, cos it is considered that he bought it.

kane
11-10-12, 23:04
The problem he said was that there is no written approval of the loan yet, only emails.
If he signed the S&P, which I think he would have done so, then very siong, cos it is considered that he bought it.

the loans should apply to s&p or options dated from 6 october onwards no?

chiaberry
11-10-12, 23:17
Btw, Sis chiaberry how come you know about mas restricting banks from giving employees preferential house loan?

I know someone working in a bank.

buttercarp
11-10-12, 23:29
For purchase direct from developer is like that:

Sign OTP - pay 5% purchase price.
14 days later S&P delivered to you by developer.
Option will expire 3 weeks after the delivery date.

Exercise the option within the 3 weeks.(that means 5 weeks after signing OTP).

Pay the remainder 15% of purchase price within 8 weeks of signing the OTP.

This 20% must be made in cash. Cannot take from CPF.

Once the above is done, the option is exercised and the sale has gone through.

In yowetan's case I think he paid the 5% booking fee, then paid another 5% using his own money, then the extra 10%- bank paid for him?
Hey if so, then the rest of the loan would have been approved what!!!

Doesn't make sense at all......cos he said he exercised the option already.
I think he is ok lah.
His loan would have been approved.
The more I think the more confused I get.
Don't want to think anymore!

buttercarp
11-10-12, 23:31
I know someone working in a bank.

Oh i see :) .

chestnut
12-10-12, 05:29
Sis, u almost there. I too lazy to look at past post. The key is the s&p. If he sign it, the bank loan activated liao. Because for his case 10% cash/cpf, other 10% by loan.

You have a good heart. Good karma will befall you.

I am a strong believer in, what goes round, comes around. I have seen too many major misfortunes fall on such people.

:cheers1:

In yowetan's case I think he paid the 5% booking fee, then paid another 5% using his own money, then the extra 10%- bank paid for him?

I think he is ok lah.

westman
12-10-12, 07:34
Sis, u almost there. I too lazy to look at past post. The key is the s&p. If he sign it, the bank loan activated liao. Because for his case 10% cash/cpf, other 10% by loan.

You have a good heart. Good karma will befall you.

I am a strong believer in, what goes round, comes around. I have seen too many major misfortunes fall on such people.

:cheers1:

Yup! Greeds and desires are the causes of SUFFERING!
Many forumers here (including myself) have already warned him on overstretching his affordability....

Even if he managed to pull thru this round, he will still get hit with "refinancing" for better rate!!! Either ways, he is bound to doom!

Pray for him...

hopeful
12-10-12, 08:22

Even if he managed to pull thru this round, he will still get hit with "refinancing" for better rate!!! Either ways, he is bound to doom!

Pray for him...

why will he still get hit with "refinancing" for better rate?
his mortgage is combination SIBOR/SOR, very transparent already.

also spread is among the lowest so far, why the need to reprice and/or refinance?

leesg123
12-10-12, 08:41
why will he still get hit with "refinancing" for better rate?
his mortgage is combination SIBOR/SOR, very transparent already.

also spread is among the lowest so far, why the need to reprice and/or refinance?provided no bank retrenchment lor.

leesg123
12-10-12, 08:51
Let us trace back, about 1mth ago:
Yowetan says:
My Tiong Bahru 5 room HDB is around 800kSGD now.

My parents and in-laws HDB combined is also around 1 mil SGD now.

My recently bought Flamingo Valley probably still stays at 1.57+mil SGD now.

3 weeks ago:
Hi. Yes. I am going to have that in plan. This is why I am doing all these to pool my resources as follows:

1. My HDB Tiong Bahru Rental forecast - 3k to 3.5KSGD.
2. My parents Rental as of now (5 room HDB) - 3.2kSGD.
3. My in-laws rental as of now (Mansionette) - 3.5kSGD.
4. Household combined income (myself and my wife) - 7k+ SGD.
5. Part time relief taxi driving (Thurs, Fri, Sat) - 1k+ SGD.

Propsective plan for my bro-in-law; I am planning to get him a Single's HDB flat, and rent one room out for around 500-700SGD. This is legal as he is not renting out his whole unit but a room. His employment income is around 1.4-1.8kSGD per month. If I can help him to get 4 room and above, we can potentially lease out 2 bedrooms + 1 living area which can be of total rental income of 1k to 1.5kSGD

Therefore our total income would be approximately 18k++SGD and max of 20k++SGD.

We will all live in Flamingo Valley, and make full use of it's facilities and ERL and EWL in future.

leesg123
12-10-12, 08:52
His financial health is quite ok i think.

eng81157
12-10-12, 08:54

if can't get loan, just forgo the money spent on the OTP. hope his parents and in-laws haven't sold their HDB to fund this nightmare

minority
12-10-12, 09:21
Let us trace back, about 1mth ago:
Yowetan says:
My Tiong Bahru 5 room HDB is around 800kSGD now.

My parents and in-laws HDB combined is also around 1 mil SGD now.

My recently bought Flamingo Valley probably still stays at 1.57+mil SGD now.

3 weeks ago:
Hi. Yes. I am going to have that in plan. This is why I am doing all these to pool my resources as follows:

1. My HDB Tiong Bahru Rental forecast - 3k to 3.5KSGD.
2. My parents Rental as of now (5 room HDB) - 3.2kSGD.
3. My in-laws rental as of now (Mansionette) - 3.5kSGD.
4. Household combined income (myself and my wife) - 7k+ SGD.
5. Part time relief taxi driving (Thurs, Fri, Sat) - 1k+ SGD.

Propsective plan for my bro-in-law; I am planning to get him a Single's HDB flat, and rent one room out for around 500-700SGD. This is legal as he is not renting out his whole unit but a room. His employment income is around 1.4-1.8kSGD per month. If I can help him to get 4 room and above, we can potentially lease out 2 bedrooms + 1 living area which can be of total rental income of 1k to 1.5kSGD

Therefore our total income would be approximately 18k++SGD and max of 20k++SGD.

We will all live in Flamingo Valley, and make full use of it's facilities and ERL and EWL in future.

So sttetch just to pay loan must drive taxi etc. N live with so many pple cramp up in a house. What is pt to live so stretch?

CondoWE
12-10-12, 09:30

I think he is ok lah.

May be he paid the addition 10% first and waiting for his bank reimbursement after loan approved :simmering: .

Emma
12-10-12, 09:40
I hope everything works out fine for Yowetan! there is a solution to every problem.
And the loads of snide remarks i see here are seriously uncalled for.
I don't think anybody is qualified to make a judgement on anyone (except when you are impacted by their decisions in a direct way.) and no one is holier than holy. you may disagree but that's your issue to deal with.

chestnut
12-10-12, 09:52
I hope everything works out fine for Yowetan! there is a solution to every problem.
I don't think anybody is qualified to make a judgement on anyone (except when you are impacted by their decisions in a direct way.) and no one is holier than holy. you may disagree but that's your issue to deal with.
I 1,000% agree. I thot it was wishing thinking on my part till you came in. Whew!!!!

Power to you !!!!!

Oops, zeamybro as well.

Emma
12-10-12, 10:03
Hi Chestnut bro, cos we are just trying to be decent human beings to one another. I usually refrain from making such remarks online (i think this is the harshest I have gone) but sister here seriously have to get it off my chest on a friday morning so that I don't have pent up negative vibes to start the weekend.

we rock. period.
haha

I 1,000% agree. I thot it was wishing thinking on my part till you came in. Whew!!!!

Power to you !!!!!

Oops, zeamybro as well.

chestnut
12-10-12, 10:06
Hi Chestnut bro, cos we are just trying to be decent human beings to one another. I usually refrain from making such remarks online (i think this is the harshest I have gone) but sister here seriously have to get it off my chest on a friday morning so that I don't have pent up negative vibes to start the weekend.

we rock. period.
haha

Cool... I am with you !!!!
But to be honest, the world is made up of diverse people and we need to live in tolerance. Oops, better stop here, if not kana hum tam. People start saying I pap.

Secretariat
12-10-12, 10:08
He is quite a guy, able to control the finances of many people...:beats-me-man:

Laguna
12-10-12, 10:19
He is a guy, for the sake of money....
1. willing to go into bankrupt
2. willing to divorce his wife
3. throwing his P, PIL to the govt, and disclaim all responsibilities
4. keep all rental income belong to his P, PIL in his pocket, and no pocket money for the old folks
5. the old folks are doing all the works for him
6. willing to beg for money

and put all above into as good characters that he is providing the best for his children.

Emma
12-10-12, 10:45
yeah I also have to hold my peace now while i can still hold it all in..

But to be honest, the world is made up of diverse people and we need to live in tolerance. Oops, better stop here, if not kana hum tam. People start saying I pap.

minority
12-10-12, 10:58

i do agree with you. I find sgp lately are very not tolerable. every small thing complain and vent. need to take it easy man.. relax lah...

zeamybro
12-10-12, 13:25

Very well said, Emma. He has his own karma to bear (from his own actions and doings) while we have ours to take care. If we start to interfere in his life, we intergrate him into our karma and become partially responsible for his life.

Regardless he is for real or ficticious (which i am really unsure), I dont think its right for us to harbour ill thoughts or wish harm upon "anyone".

Many bros and sis have started off giving their advices out of kindness but if his thoughts and decisions ultimately do not align with ours, we shld just leave it.

yowetan
12-10-12, 13:30
Hi all.. I have verified and confirmed with my company's HR. Yes, all policies with regards to staff loans are ceased.

I shall not say too much, but someone in the forum has come to my rescue. Thank you him very much.

yowetan
12-10-12, 13:31
He is a guy, for the sake of money....
1. willing to go into bankrupt
2. willing to divorce his wife
3. throwing his P, PIL to the govt, and disclaim all responsibilities
4. keep all rental income belong to his P, PIL in his pocket, and no pocket money for the old folks
5. the old folks are doing all the works for him
6. willing to beg for money

and put all above into as good characters that he is providing the best for his children.

I think I am very polite and patience with your continuous insult. It's time to be self-respectful even you and your elitist family are High Network elites.

Last but not least, you are entitled to your views but please do not label people.

Thank you very much in advance.

buttercarp
12-10-12, 13:44
Hi all.. I have verified and confirmed with my company's HR. Yes, all policies with regards to staff loans are ceased.

I shall not say too much, but someone in the forum has come to my rescue. Thank you him very much.

Hi yowetan, so you did not get your preferential housing loan?
Someone here helped you?
So magnanimous!
You really have a way with people. First you can head your family so well that all can stay under one roof amicably.
And now you manage to obtain the help from a stranger in this forum.

I must salute you, yowetan !

yowetan
12-10-12, 13:51
Hi yowetan, so you did not get your preferential housing loan?
Someone here helped you?
So magnanimous!
You really have a way with people. First you can head your family so well that all can stay under one roof amicably.
And now you manage to obtain the help from a stranger in this forum.

I must salute you, yowetan !

Hi. Thanks for your kind concern over my case. Appreciate that.

I like to say "Not everyone who knows will made known to other THAT he/she knows".

FYI, I can write chinese , read chinese and was a Chinese club president in my school days. I could have use my window EN to CH to flower my posts with chinese poems and proverbs. Having said that, is there a need?

Emma
12-10-12, 13:59
Yes, it's really poor form to harbour ill will on anyone and irks me that sometimes people come across as rubbing their hands in glee waiting for the drama to unfold (not in reference to anyone in particular but that's the general feel i get when i read the forums sometimes). we may not mean it to come across this way but the person on the receiving end of this will feel hurt.
sometimes we just have accept that everyone is different and unless you have walked a mile in someone's shoes, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones and be too quick to pass judgement.

Regardless he is for real or ficticious (which i am really unsure), I dont think its right for us to harbour ill thoughts or wish harm upon "anyone".

Many bros and sis have started off giving their advices out of kindness but if his thoughts and decisions ultimately do not align with ours, we shld just leave it.

Laguna
12-10-12, 14:18
I think I am very polite and patience with your continuous insult. It's time to be self-respectful even you and your elitist family are High Network elites.

Last but not least, you are entitled to your views but please do not label people.

Thank you very much in advance.

I wish u all the best and happy.
It is not meant to insult u or label u, just extracted some of your past postings.

buttercarp
12-10-12, 14:22
At last there is peace :) !

carbuncle
12-10-12, 14:23

that's the reason why we are all here day after day.... to help and challenge each other!

happy for you!

carbuncle
12-10-12, 14:24
At last there is peace :) !

I also pleased to note yowe is like us, human after all and has a "limit".

Lovelle
12-10-12, 14:25

good that it is all settled now. u can move on with good nite sleep..

Laguna
12-10-12, 14:29
I am not sure who is helping him and what is the term?

but just beware of illegal money lending and loan shark!

And this is not small money we are talking about. He can now borrow max of 60% from his bank, so, he is talking about 30% on 1.6M to come out either cash or CPF and 3% stamp duty...not small money...beware....

leesg123
12-10-12, 14:35
whatever it is, glad that it has been settled. a thread dedicated to him, steady man bro yowetan!

and btw bro chestnut and sis emma, dont flirt here lah :tongue3:

carbuncle
12-10-12, 14:36
sis Laguna is correct...

be careful and don't jump from pan to fire. open eyes big big.

Laguna
12-10-12, 14:42
all of a sudden, I recall this guy of his early 20 wrote to all the rich in Sentosa for a free car....

minority
12-10-12, 14:51
all of a sudden, I recall this guy of his early 20 wrote to all the rich in Sentosa for a free car....
I would like to follow up with a plea to all of u rich uncle and aunty. Pls spare a thought for the middle generation of singapore. Pls donate me a Private Condo so I can live the singapore dream. PLS.....

Laguna
12-10-12, 14:58

I forgot to add....it is not cheap car....at least R8 or equivalent..

chestnut
12-10-12, 15:52
I would like to follow up with a plea to all of u rich uncle and aunty. Pls spare a thought for the middle generation of singapore. Pls donate me a Private Condo so I can live the singapore dream. PLS.....

Haha, hopeful did it first, you are a bit too late. :cheers1:

kane
12-10-12, 16:09
That was a preposterous request for a fancy car! The cheek of him to even ask!

By asking for a depreciating and flashy asset, it shows what a shallow character he is. Secondly at least make the effort to ask for a productive asset that you can grow and repay over the years. Some of the yongsters have this mentality of taking short cuts so much so that the original objective of 事半功倍 became wishful thinking of 不劳而获.

chestnut
12-10-12, 16:19
Bro Yowetan, I am indeed glad you have found a solution. You have ask me what it takes to be successful. I do not consider myself successful, but I can provide some pointers which you may use. Not all may be relevant but choose those that suit you OK. BTW, this will take a long time to read. because when i talk about such topics, it takes hrs, but I will condense and we can discuss more a long the way. bros and sis, if you read, please dont hamtam me, I will not respond to those who hamtam me. IF you want to share, we share. And I am really sharing OK, not preaching. This is taking a lot out of me because people will say I hau lian. And please no insults intended in this - just observations from me.

1. Earn more. why?
If you earn say $3k per month. say you save 2K. after 1 yr, you save 24k. after 10 yrs, 240K. (lets assume salary stay flat for pure discussion sake-if not I have to take out my calculator and do compounding). After 10 years, you can only afford downpayment. You will need to slot some more.
If say you earn 10K and save 6K per month. After 3 years you would have saved 210K(round off). That will get you started already.

2. You seem to say it so easy, but how do I earn more?
- Upgrade your skills.
- Have knowledge that your company really desires and will need you.
- This is very important - have EQ, read up tons of books to understand the human behaviour and master the art of readng body language.
- have a good relationship with your boss or superior - not to the extend of tripod. But if the huge pay increase depends on this, you just need to decide is this within u? If not, move on and look for another job.
- Know something that others do not know and master that skill such that the boss/superior will need to turn to you instead of others when he needs such a skill

3. Once you have done the above, you can easily look around and command a decent salary.

4. Go to an industry that pays well. Easy said then done right. Nobody ever said it was easy when it comes to money. So why to people pay well for a doctor, lawyer, sales, high end engineer???

5. If you cannot study, then go into a skill which pays well.

6. Do the job you love or do the job that pays well?
You have to choose. Is it money u want or is it love? if you happen to find it in both, you sure are a whole lucky and you will succeed. If it is money you want, tell your brain to love the job, over time, your brain will be tuned to that. But if you dread going to work, your brain has failed you and you better look for another job.

7. The job is for your to save money so that you can start investing and plan for retirement. The age of golden rice bowl is over. Anyone who cannot keep up with todays fast pace of life will be left out. In the past, no handphone. Companies need to fax you when they want to get you when you are overseas on biz trip. today - iphone, ipad, cloud, push mail... all the information is available. Thats why we get burn out.

So just imagine a person earning 30K a month and saves 20K a month. In a year, he would have 240K for downpayment for a house right?

Not many people are going to earn that kind of pay, but thats why the rich are getting richer.

So please dare to dream but more importantly, dare to make the dream a reality. I dreamed and the dream came true.

I am not rich, but I am definitely above middle class. The definition of rich is subjective. But this I do dare say, I am rich in :
- knowledge
- skills
- happiness
- sharing
- care for other
- wishing for others to be successful

If you have a good heart, good things will befall you. If you wish for bad things to happen to others so you can be more successful, your life will be filled with sadness. To me happiness is richness in the heart.

If you find this post too much for you to swallow and you fill like puking, go ahead. But please dont throw insult at me. Trust me, it took a lot out of me to do this and I am sincerely doing this because someone wants to climb up but have not found some form of guidance.
And a very happy Friday to all of you.

TGIF

chestnut
12-10-12, 16:21

By asking for a depreciating and flashy asset, it shows what a shallow character he is. Secondly at least make the effort to ask for a productive asset that you can grow and repay over the years. Some of the yongsters have this mentality of taking short cuts so much so that the original objective of 事半功倍 became wishful thinking of 不劳而获.
Bro, it takes all kind of people to make the world. If everyone were like you, we will not have sweepers, maids, hawkers, doctors, nurses, lawyers, police, etc... to help us. We should be thankful for this. IF not I cannot imagine how the heck I am going to service my car on my own.

Oops, type too fast, you could be doctor for all I know. Sorri.

eng81157
12-10-12, 16:28

ok ok, i'm not like that si gi na!! :D

lai lai, i'm writing to ask for big-hearted sponsors who are willing to pay for my D9/D10 1BR unit. Not too big, 400-500sqft will do. And for that, you have my gratitude for all eternity.

PN
12-10-12, 16:29
Bro Yowetan, I am indeed glad you have found a solution. You have ask me what it takes to be successful. I do not consider myself successful, but I can provide some pointers which you may use. Not all may be relevant but choose those that suit you OK. BTW, this will take a long time to read. because when i talk about such topics, it takes hrs, but I will condense and we can discuss more a long the way. bros and sis, if you read, please dont hamtam me, I will not respond to those who hamtam me. IF you want to share, we share. And I am really sharing OK, not preaching. This is taking a lot out of me because people will say I hau lian. And please no insults intended in this - just observations from me.

1. Earn more. why?

If you find this post too much for you to swallow and you fill like puking, go ahead. But please dont throw insult at me. Trust me, it took a lot out of me to do this and I am sincerely doing this because someone wants to climb up but have not found some form of guidance.

TGIF
You're very kind to have spend your time and efforts to write such a long story to advise YT.

yowetan
12-10-12, 16:35

1. Earn more. why?
If you earn say $3k per month. say you save 2K. after 1 yr, you save 24k. after 10 yrs, 240K. (lets assume salary stay flat for pure discussion sake-if not I have to take out my calculator and do compounding). After 10 years, you can only afford downpayment. You will need to slot some more.
If say you earn 10K and save 6K per month. After 3 years you would have saved 210K(round off). That will get you started already.

2. You seem to say it so easy, but how do I earn more?
- Upgrade your skills.
- Have knowledge that your company really desires and will need you.
- This is very important - have EQ, read up tons of books to understand the human behaviour and master the art of readng body language.
- have a good relationship with your boss or superior - not to the extend of tripod. But if the huge pay increase depends on this, you just need to decide is this within u? If not, move on and look for another job.
- Know something that others do not know and master that skill such that the boss/superior will need to turn to you instead of others when he needs such a skill

3. Once you have done the above, you can easily look around and command a decent salary.

4. Go to an industry that pays well. Easy said then done right. Nobody ever said it was easy when it comes to money. So why to people pay well for a doctor, lawyer, sales, high end engineer???

5. If you cannot study, then go into a skill which pays well.

6. Do the job you love or do the job that pays well?
You have to choose. Is it money u want or is it love? if you happen to find it in both, you sure are a whole lucky and you will succeed. If it is money you want, tell your brain to love the job, over time, your brain will be tuned to that. But if you dread going to work, your brain has failed you and you better look for another job.

7. The job is for your to save money so that you can start investing and plan for retirement. The age of golden rice bowl is over. Anyone who cannot keep up with todays fast pace of life will be left out. In the past, no handphone. Companies need to fax you when they want to get you when you are overseas on biz trip. today - iphone, ipad, cloud, push mail... all the information is available. Thats why we get burn out.

So just imagine a person earning 30K a month and saves 20K a month. In a year, he would have 240K for downpayment for a house right?

Not many people are going to earn that kind of pay, but thats why the rich are getting richer.

So please dare to dream but more importantly, dare to make the dream a reality. I dreamed and the dream came true.

I am not rich, but I am definitely above middle class. The definition of rich is subjective. But this I do dare say, I am rich in :
- knowledge
- skills
- happiness
- sharing
- care for other
- wishing for others to be successful

If you have a good heart, good things will befall you. If you wish for bad things to happen to others so you can be more successful, your life will be filled with sadness. To me happiness is richness in the heart.

TGIF

Thank you for the constructive input, and to other kind-hearted people like Buttercarp, hopeful and others.

kane
12-10-12, 16:40
Bro, it takes all kind of people to make the world. If everyone were like you, we will not have sweepers, maids, hawkers, doctors, nurses, lawyers, police, etc... to help us. We should be thankful for this. IF not I cannot imagine how the heck I am going to service my car on my own.

Oops, type too fast, you could be doctor for all I know. Sorri.

Heh. I think whichever profession we are in. Must have backbone lah. Especially living in singapore, we all have a shot at growing financially. No need to resort to all this silly request. That isn't thinking out of the box, that is just plain not thinking.

chestnut
12-10-12, 16:41
ok ok, i'm not like that si gi na!! :D

lai lai, i'm writing to ask for big-hearted sponsors who are willing to pay for my D9/D10 1BR unit. Not too big, 400-500sqft will do. And for that, you have my gratitude for all eternity.

Heng I dont have district 9/10. You Cho Gong Tow. I nearly pick up the phone to ask my lawyer to sign to you only to realise I dont have a unit there. Wah, this forum dangerous. Black Magic also can come out thru the screen

blackjack21trader
12-10-12, 16:44
Yes, brother chestnut is very correct. now, let me carry his, his.....his............b....b...................b.....bbbbb......ba................his points further and add this simple example:

Brothers got noticed many car doors got dents bo? I once saw a cheap car driver purposely swung her door against a BMW. Now, she can say it's unintentionally, but the door was purposely opened very wide to scratch the BMW.

While I was there in my lamborghini opposite the incident, suddenly I have a vision! The whole windscreen infront playback like a video screen, you know what I saw ?

I saw her son buying this same BMW 10 years later, with all the dents made covered in new coat of paint ! and that BMW driver driving a lamborghini !!! WAHLAUEH.....retribution ! Have a good heart la, see all the mercs and bimmers on the road, all got dents one :(

blackjack21trader
12-10-12, 16:52
Heng I dont have district 9/10. You Cho Gong Tow. I nearly pick up the phone to ask my lawyer to sign to you only to realise I dont have a unit there. Wah, this forum dangerous. Black Magic also can come out thru the screen

.............................where got such thing as black magic one. This chestnut talk nonsense la. Dun listen to him ok.

blackjack21trader
12-10-12, 16:54
.............................where got such thing as black magic one. This chestnut talk nonsense la. Dun listen to him ok.

u may think i talk cork sing song. but I remember watching Discovery channel, that the vodoo magic is actually a kind of drug undiscovered by medical science yet used on the target victim la.

chestnut
12-10-12, 16:57
Bro, Lambo very temperamental hor. I understand it is harder to drive then the horse.

You damn lucky can drive the car. Me, my wife tell me to dream on. Porsche already she tell me cannot - she scared mei mei come to me. Because I actually quite good looking. Jokes aside. I fly, the SQ girls also chat me up. But that was 10 years ago lah. So she say, the best you can drive is a 4 seater cabrio. So LL, went sourcing for Merc E, Audi A6, Lexus IS250C. People ask me, hey why u never consider BMW - Wah piang, all my previous cars also I never test drive BM? Must be not fated.
So to cut the story short. You have hearing problem or not? You need ear plugs? Some people say it is music but hor, I have hearing problem everytime I get out of ferrari. Bro, I not joling huh... Serious... You got hearing problem or not? Please dont hamtam me OK
:cheers3: TGIF, thats what I will be doing tonite. All boys nite out.

chestnut
12-10-12, 17:00
u may think i talk cork sing song. but I remember watching Discovery channel, that the vodoo magic is actually a kind of drug undiscovered by medical science yet used on the target victim la.

You know you are very humorous. Everytime I read your post, I laugh a lot. I show my wifey, and she also laugh at your sense of your humor. She lauged when she saw the pi po pi po.

Take care bro. No hard feelings OK. And yes, I do believe in voodoo because I have seen it happening. Its all up to you. But dont play play.:doh:

minority
12-10-12, 17:01
Yes, brother chestnut is very correct. now, let me carry his, his.....his............b....b...................b.....bbbbb......ba................his points further and add this simple example:

Brothers got noticed many car doors got dents bo? I once saw a cheap car driver purposely swung her door against a BMW. Now, she can say it's unintentionally, but the door was purposely opened very wide to scratch the BMW.

While I was there in my lamborghini opposite the incident, suddenly I have a vision! The whole windscreen infront playback like a video screen, you know what I saw ?

I saw her son buying this same BMW 10 years later, with all the dents made covered in new coat of paint ! and that BMW driver driving a lamborghini !!! WAHLAUEH.....retribution ! Have a good heart la, see all the mercs and bimmers on the road, all got dents one :(

I also had a vision while sitting on the back seat of a bus traveling from EAST to WEST feeling the heat on by backside. feeling irate, While I see many people jostle and move from back to front and some irritating uncle pressing the bell every 1min to irritate the whole bus passengers.....

u noe wat!!! I realized that one day I might end up like the uncle if I dont participate in the national growth hobby. I will be old and bore and the only entertainment I get is to catch a buys and irritate the shit out of the every passenger in the morning and pissing of the china uncle driver. Only thing I feel is I have the power to piss the driver and many passenger off.

hah hah...

So moral of the story pls participate in the growth!!!! If not beg for someone to sponsor a Private Condo.!

unfortunately yellow is not my color.... if not I will have ask for a lambo.

leesg123
12-10-12, 18:00
thank you bro chestnut for sharing so much info on life.

TGIF!

stiook
12-10-12, 20:47
I think from all the previous threads, forummers have also advise on the need to get a well paying job. Of course, this does not seem to be taken positively. Then more and more schemes were revealed which does not sit well with most people.

I am one that is watching for the drama to unfold. Until now, I still don't think he is for real. And like I have said in many posts, it does not really matter... at least for me, I am indifferent whether he succeed or not.

Anyway, Yowetan, if you are for real, you are damn steady!

Laguna
13-10-12, 10:41
天降横财
是真是假
是祸是福
是事是非
是咋是骗
天知地知
好自为之

carbuncle
13-10-12, 10:47
愤之责也
乐之赞也
妄之谨也
虐之叹也
-碳叔

Laguna
13-10-12, 10:49
愤之责也
乐之赞也
妄之谨也
虐之叹也
-碳叔

chim 也
I like

Kanarazu
13-10-12, 10:53
愤之责也
乐之赞也
妄之谨也
虐之叹也
-碳叔

好一個有也碳。。。。

carbuncle
13-10-12, 10:57
愤之责也
乐之赞也
妄之谨也
虐之叹也
-碳叔

translate for others

angry, just reprimand
happy, just praise
disappointed, just caution
betrayed, just sigh
- uncle carb

stiook
13-10-12, 11:41
translate for others

angry, just reprimand
happy, just praise
disappointed, just caution
betrayed, just sigh
- uncle carb

Steady...:not-worthy:

CondoWE
13-10-12, 13:47
天降横财
是真是假
是祸是福
是事是非
是咋是骗
天知地知
好自为之

。。。。。。不要无知 :scared-3: !

Laguna
13-10-12, 14:23
。。。。。。不要无知 :scared-3: !

I truly enjoy the company of all these cyber friends

blackjack21trader
13-10-12, 15:18
天降横财
是真是假
是祸是福
是事是非
是咋是骗
天知地知
好自为之

AMAZING ! As one brother told me, that is like one needle see blood :scared-5:

blackjack21trader
13-10-12, 15:20
愤之责也
乐之赞也
妄之谨也
虐之叹也
-碳叔

WOW WOW WOW ... now u r getting me excited !!! I woke up suddenly liao.:scared-5:

blackjack21trader
13-10-12, 15:24
THIS IS COOL ! Let me join in la:

“一切有为法,如梦幻泡影,如露亦如电,应作如是观”

提要:
  ■ 佛弟子要照佛说的法去作观
  ■ 佛法重修行,不能成为世间学问
  ■ 这车破裂得真快呀
  ■ 对人世间不能有贪恋,要观苦才修得好

Good luck! all beloved lion brothers and lion sisters ! :)

leesg123
13-10-12, 15:31
THIS IS COOL ! Let me join in la:

“一切有为法,如梦幻泡影,如露亦如电,应作如是观”

Good luck! all beloved lion brothers and lion sisters ! :)
南无阿弥陀佛 ;) bless all brothers and sisters

kane
13-10-12, 15:49
so much wisdom in this thread... lol.

NorthernStar
13-10-12, 16:25
菩提本无树,
明镜亦非台,
本来无一物,
何处惹尘埃?

PN
13-10-12, 16:46
CondoSingapore 变成佛学论坛。好多高人

carbuncle
13-10-12, 18:41
Everything is nothing.
Nothing is everything.

buttercarp
13-10-12, 22:19
Everything is nothing.
Nothing is everything.

So everything = nothing ?

carbuncle
13-10-12, 22:20
So everything = nothing ?

Yes.

And nothing = everything.

kane
13-10-12, 22:26
空即是色,色即是空?

is that what you meant?

roly8
14-10-12, 09:42

me slow here..

the max can loan is 60% is it?

roly8
14-10-12, 09:47
空即是色,色即是空?

is that what you meant?
南无阿弥陀佛 :o:o:o

carbuncle
14-10-12, 09:58
空即是色,色即是空?

is that what you meant?

Sama sama ...

roly8
14-10-12, 10:03
天降横财
是真是假
是祸是福
是事是非
是咋是骗
天知地知
好自为之

power..

where u get from internet one?

good to use next time:D

buttercarp
14-10-12, 10:48
me slow here..

the max can loan is 60% is it?

Yowetan has an outstanding loan, so he needs to fulfill 2 criteria in order to get 60% LTV :

1. loan tenure does not exceed 30 years
and
2.it does not extend beyond the age of 65 years old.

DKSG
14-10-12, 11:04
I dont think the youwen guy has any problems la.

Dont worry about people who owns multiple properties.

What can happen to them ? At most just sell one of them lor ...

If got time, why not explore which properties will move higher ?

DKSG

Laguna
14-10-12, 11:33
Yowetan has an outstanding loan, so he needs to fulfill 2 criteria in order to get 60% LTV :

and

one more important one is debt servicing ratio...
with household income of S7,000, and outstanding loan of $450,000, unlikely he can get a loan at 60% LTV

Laguna
14-10-12, 11:38
power..

where u get from internet one?

good to use next time:D

from my heart to my hand la! copyright @ Laguna
But I think mistake in 是事是非
as 是非, so should be 是是是非
and added
是凶是吉

天降横财
是真是假
是祸是福
是凶是吉
是事是非 (?)
是咋是骗
天知地知
好自为之

pinkpolkadot
14-10-12, 11:41
Ah Tan so far din't say a single word.

roly8
14-10-12, 12:00

and

icic... the new CM! :eek:

Laguna
14-10-12, 12:04
Ah Tan so far din't say a single word.

I think he is counting on his windfall.

stiook
14-10-12, 14:54
from my heart to my hand la! copyright @ Laguna
But I think mistake in 是事是非
as 是非, so should be 是是是非
and added
是凶是吉

天降横财
是真是假
是祸是福
是凶是吉
是事是非 (?)
是咋是骗
天知地知
好自为之

是实是非?

As in 事实,事非?

stiook
14-10-12, 15:20
I think he is counting on his windfall.

And a damn big one... 5-6million Mt Sinai Residence...

buttercarp
14-10-12, 15:24
And a damn big one... 5-6million Mt Sinai Residence...

Go an see the other thread.
So sad....he said he will lost it.
Don't really know what it means, but does not sound good.

Hi. I will lost my FV (FYI).

Laguna
14-10-12, 15:26
Go an see the other thread.
So sad....he said he will lost it.
Don't really know what it means, but does not sound good.

where did u get this from?
dated? before or after his wind fall?

PN
14-10-12, 15:30
Today posted by YT

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=318434&postcount=75

buttercarp
14-10-12, 15:34
where did u get this from?
dated? before or after his wind fall?

from here:

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=15252&page=8

Laguna
14-10-12, 15:38
this man......

carbuncle
14-10-12, 15:42
是实是非?

As in 事实,事非?

是是是非 is right but it just looks so weird....

pengful
14-10-12, 17:15
I always think he (yowetan) is here to entertain us. I never believed a single statement he made.

DKSG
14-10-12, 17:24
I always think he (yowetan) is here to entertain us. I never believed a single statement he made.

Yea. Based on Office Boy simple calculation, his numbers doesn't make sense one.

Dont think I can only count pens and photocopying paper in office hor, I can also count money quite well!

DKSG

alamak
14-10-12, 19:10
Yea. Based on Office Boy simple calculation, his numbers doesn't make sense one.

Dont think I can only count pens and photocopying paper in office hor, I can also count money quite well!

DKSG

Look at the YOWETAN response n answer - totally devoid of real human emotion in despair

This YOWETAN character is confirmed a fake wan - juz to entertain you n me so that this forum remain lively - sorri hoh .... some people oredi cannot live a day without it !! :doh:

Ringo33
14-10-12, 19:44
Regardless he is real or not just take it as a lesson to not over leverage yourself in property investment. Espeially if you don't have the financial muscle to withstand the shock.

alamak
14-10-12, 20:26
Regardless he is real or not just take it as a lesson to not over leverage yourself in property investment. Espeially if you don't have the financial muscle to withstand the shock.

Absolutely. Well said !

DKSG
14-10-12, 22:24
At least this forum is nearly as entertaining as Channel U!

Haha! Maybe MORE entertaining ...

DKSG

stiook
14-10-12, 22:32
At least this forum is nearly as entertaining as Channel U!

Haha! Maybe MORE entertaining ...

DKSG

Need good script and good actor...

leesg123
14-10-12, 22:36
Regardless he is real or not just take it as a lesson to not over leverage yourself in property investment. Espeially if you don't have the financial muscle to withstand the shock.totally agree!

DKSG
14-10-12, 22:42
Need good script and good actor...

You mean u cant see it from here ?

Actor : Youwen !

Script writer : Youwen!

This is call self script self act!

I can be the one who help to carry the props - similar to Office Boy's work.

DKSG

Laguna
14-10-12, 23:19
aiyo, I feel shiok shiok to disturb him all the time...used his words to tell him back and made him angry...

anyway, he is just a passby cloud...and an entertainer to us....

DKSG
14-10-12, 23:34
aiyo, I feel shiok shiok to disturb him all the time...used his words to tell him back and made him angry...

anyway, he is just a passby cloud...and an entertainer to us....

Laguna enjoys making people angry ?
Hmmm ... either you have a crash on the 3-HDB guy or ... u need help !

Dont worry, just spend more time studying properties, it will calm your nerves and steer you in the right direction ...

DKSG

danntbt
15-10-12, 05:22
Laguna enjoys making people angry ?
Hmmm ... either you have a crash on the 3-HDB guy or ... u need help !

Dont worry, just spend more time studying properties, it will calm your nerves and steer you in the right direction ...

DKSG
.....think its time to start a STAR Award on this forum....Story-Teller At Realty Award. I nominate YT.

westman
15-10-12, 07:43

Bro, are you a member in BMW-SG under the same nick of Pengful?

yowetan
15-10-12, 08:18
It is interesting to note that people will just rub it off when impossible is made possible. Being said that, I am glad I have that impossible option available for me. Losing a FV is not entire a loss.

leesg123
15-10-12, 08:28
It is interesting to note that people will just rub it off when impossible is made possible. Being said that, I am glad I have that impossible option available for me. Losing a FV is not entire a loss.
All the best to u man! Maybe u just need to take things a step at a time.

Laguna
15-10-12, 08:28
阿Q精神
可嘉可奖
now can move on to a landed at Mount Sinai as plannd

yowetan
15-10-12, 08:32
阿Q精神
可嘉可奖

明知不可为而为也, 我只是立干射影。

Yes, you read my plan well - I am moving onto Mt Sinai plan now.

carbuncle
15-10-12, 09:26
好一个 立干射影!!!!!

toiletsiao
15-10-12, 10:11
Bro, are you a member in BMW-SG under the same nick of Pengful?
u from bmw-sg too?

august
15-10-12, 10:12
i only know 阿干正传

leesg123
15-10-12, 10:13
Anyway wat so great abt Mt Sinai?

Ringo33
15-10-12, 10:20
明知不可为而为也, 我只是立干射影。

No money still want to act atas for what? Just buy a OCR condo lah. Recommend you buy Jurong west next to rulang primary school. Relatively affordable and plenty of upside due to jld.

CondoWE
15-10-12, 10:32
明知不可为而为也, 我只是立干射影。

此乃无知也!

劝君莫好高骛远, 人需脚蹋实地,按部就班,量力而为。。。不可明知不可为而为之也!

如一意孤行,将重蹈覆辙也!

切记,切记!