View Full Version : Eco Sanctuary

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Merry heart
01-05-16, 23:16
THANK YOU, TREEHSE!

RRR5858
02-05-16, 01:47
Hi ES Neighbours,

Just wish to share my observation from opposite.

Here are two layout pictures which I have pieced together using individual floor plans for Tower C.

It appears that the two adjacent units on the right have their main entrances right next to each other in a right angle fashion. Similar arrangement too for the two adjacent units on the left side of the block.

For better privacy, perhaps the smaller units whereby one can look in straight into the living room from the common corridor may want to consider installing Japanese style curtain blinds to better protect your privacy? :2cents:

Are you able to do for other blocks? Thanks ya! :)

mhcraft
05-05-16, 11:39
Just got lawyer letter for next payment!! :)

JJJ
05-05-16, 12:00
Just got lawyer letter for next payment!! :)

The payment is for stage 6 - completed?

TREEHSE
14-05-16, 00:14
Are you able to do for other blocks? Thanks ya! :)

Hi RRR5858,

I only did Tower C out of curiosity but since you asked about the other two towers, it piped my curiosity even more!

So here are all the towers combined in one file. I even tried to second guess where the lifts and stairs are located.

Do let me know if I got them right after you collect the keys, ok?

Enjoy!

starelle
15-05-16, 00:46
Hi RRR5858,

I only did Tower C out of curiosity but since you asked about the other two towers, it piped my curiosity even more!

So here are all the towers combined in one file. I even tried to second guess where the lifts and stairs are located.

Do let me know if I got them right after you collect the keys, ok?

Enjoy!

Thanks TREEHSE! Mine is in Tower A, I am curious about the distance about the ledge as well. Your suggestion about privacy screen certainly is worth considering. :tennis:

Btw, any prospective owner have decided your concept to utilize the high ceiling. I am toying ideas to build loft/ high book shelves / leave it open... I am concerned undecided as the sturdy loft construction requires exposed steel beam that may spoil aesthetics in my view... I am still undecided...

mhcraft
19-05-16, 18:58
Anyone else receive the Pre-TOP booklet? :)

starelle
21-05-16, 12:42
Anyone else receive the Pre-TOP booklet? :)

Yes, we did! :-)

TREEHSE
04-06-16, 10:48
Hi ES Neighbours!

Last month just went past with the blink of an eye, isn't it?

Looking at the amount of touch up work going on, some days till past midnight, the developers are really sparing no efforts to drive for TOP.

My best estimate of TOP remains at end June. This means many of you will be hearing from your lawyers soon to make the final payment (less retention sum to be paid one year later). Then you will probably need to go online to secure the earliest appointment to collect your keys in July.

Developers usually would like to avoid the hungry ghost month, hence the buffer from now till the start of the seventh month which falls on 3rd August is the most crucial period to complete the handover process.

Especially for first time home buyers, the first thing you need to be mindful of when collecting the keys is to check for defects immediately so as to get them fixed asap before any renovation or moving in effort takes place.

Here's an example of a good website for defects list for your reference : https://sharonanngoh.com/buy-sell/common-defects/

Also, if you are really in a hurry to move in, remember that the defects coordinator for your block will be very, very busy going from house to house to verify defects list and make arrangements for different sub-cons to come to each unit to fix these defects at different time slots.

The best way to do this is to have someone stationed full-time for at least 3 weeks during office hours to coordinate with them on-site. Because I was available to do the liaising with the defects coordinator when Tree House got TOP, I followed up almost daily with him (some may say hounding him...:welcoming:) and hence almost all the defects were resolved within a month.

Do focus on the major defects, especially any leakages through the external walls which seems to be quite common for pre-fab houses. Look out for black spots along the skirting. These are harder to spot once your furniture and beds have been moved in. Resolving these leakages is a major effort which would involve removing tiles, drilling holes and doing chemical grouting. We only discovered this issue upon moving in hence my wife and I had to camp outside our Master bedroom for up to a week in order for the leakage to be plugged, notwithstanding the terrible chemical foam's smell! :beaten:

Ponding of balcony and toilets is also quite scary. The way to check is to spray water on the floor and see if any puddles remain after a while. These will also require major efforts, as the sub-cons will have to remove the tiles and redo the flooring to level them up. :hororr:

The lesson learnt for us is to always ensure that no serious defects are left unchecked and unresolved before any major renovation takes place. More efforts up front means less headaches after moving in.

So much for now. Meanwhile, enjoy the progress photos as of June. See how tranquil the morning is, especially after an overnight shower?

See you all next month! Cheers! :D

https://app.box.com/s/7jsx3foxfga6biidtaim5pl5qxacz5az

ares362
06-06-16, 17:48
thanks for the advice, TREEHSE !

Merry heart
10-06-16, 15:10
Thank you TREEHSE!!!

mhcraft
10-06-16, 20:09
Thanks TREEHSE

eco0419
21-06-16, 23:31
Thanks

mhcraft
22-06-16, 21:27
In case anyone wants to track TOP status - https://www.bca.gov.sg/planapp2015/ProcessSearch.aspx?SearchItem=A0781-00005-2012-BP01

In short, it is currently suspended due to some portion not inline with regulations. No idea why but hopefully developer is looking into it ASAP

ares362
24-06-16, 15:21
I checked with Setia on this. Nothing major to worry about.

Setia has replied. "waivers are for some minor comments that were highlighted during authority inspections. The project team also clarified that these do not involve changes to the development and are for minor differences to satisfy authority requirements for TOP."

https://m.facebook.com/groups/556823831068880?view=permalink&id=1018616664889592

Jacker
01-07-16, 10:53
Hi, anyone has any update on the TOP status? Is been suspended since 9 June?

TREEHSE
03-07-16, 16:01
Hi ES Neighbours,

School holidays are over! Much to my surprise, no TOP yet from ES! :torn:

Looks like other than some defects work in the apartments, ES developer is still focusing on getting the amenities ready. Today is Sunday and I can still see some workers at the sky terrace having some discussions, possibly aligning on decoration work left to be completed.

Not much to update except this week has been exceptionally hot. You can tell from the photos to gauge how sunny it can get on a hot day during this time of the year. Probably a good idea to install some blinds in the balcony to keep the heat out.

That's all for now. Enjoy the latest updated photos. Looking forward to see ES reach TOP in a month's time. Cheerios!

https://app.box.com/s/i6sluzkzsrlcqlmivypkyxg69zjjajyt

ares362
03-07-16, 17:44
thanks again, TREEHSE

mhcraft
03-07-16, 18:46
Thanks TREEHSE. yah...quite disappointed with Setia. Went there a few days ago..they are tearing down structures and rebuilding them...my bet is non-compliance. If they would just be a bit mindful...might already been done.

Also..it seems they are repainting to YELLOWISH...not sure if its replacing all white walls or just certain portion

In any case..TOP seems to be very far away due to these changes

xox
04-07-16, 10:51
Skywoods (which is also much much much closer to MRT) construction started later but already TOP. Sales also already at 100%...............

Merry heart
04-07-16, 21:16
Thanks TREEHSE!!

flagship74
05-07-16, 08:10
Skywoods (which is also much much much closer to MRT) construction started later but already TOP. Sales also already at 100%...............

ya lah..people owning those units have already turn into rats liao..

xox
05-07-16, 09:44
ya lah..people owning those units have already turn into rats liao..

and people waiting for this development is turning into mold..............

xox
05-07-16, 09:45
fyi - TOP likely to happen in October

Tannery
15-07-16, 15:51
FYI, SOMEONE FELL DOWN & DIED...while building Skywoods. If you don't know, please go and check, anyway Skywoods is not exactly close to the MRT station either. Moreover, its below road level. Meaning if there's a FLOOD, the first to kena will be the condo and your car will be gone case. If you don't drive, good luck to you to have to climb up the slope up and down everyday like a clown. The building structure looks more like a flat than a condo. I think facts must rule the day. Anyway the 'structure' that was to be torn down in ES and rebuilt was done within a week, its not a major structure, just a short wall.

xox
18-07-16, 11:36
FYI, SOMEONE FELL DOWN & DIED...while building Skywoods. If you don't know, please go and check, anyway Skywoods is not exactly close to the MRT station either. Moreover, its below road level. Meaning if there's a FLOOD, the first to kena will be the condo and your car will be gone case. If you don't drive, good luck to you to have to climb up the slope up and down everyday like a clown. The building structure looks more like a flat than a condo. I think facts must rule the day. Anyway the 'structure' that was to be torn down in ES and rebuilt was done within a week, its not a major structure, just a short wall.

Yo! No need to be upset. It's ok to regret your purchase decision. Everyone makes mistakes.

Tannery
18-07-16, 12:18
Yo! No need to be upset. It's ok to regret your purchase decision. Everyone makes mistakes.

Don't worry, regret was shortlived, I quickly sold my Skywoods unit...no loss no gain. You still have it?

Kelonguni
18-07-16, 23:10
Don't worry, regret was shortlived, I quickly sold my Skywoods unit...no loss no gain. You still have it?

Not vested here.

But it's not possible for a buyer to have quickly sold unless caveat not lodged yet. There is not a single unit of sub-sale for this development.

The SSD will already cause huge loss anyway, not quite possible to break even,

Tannery
19-07-16, 14:24
Not vested here.

But it's not possible for a buyer to have quickly sold unless caveat not lodged yet. There is not a single unit of sub-sale for this development.

The SSD will already cause huge loss anyway, not quite possible to break even,

That's a nonsensical post from me in response to the nonsensical post from xox. :)

mhcraft
19-07-16, 16:23
Lol..why are we comparing with Skywoods? :) No offence to anyone but it is two different type of projects. Skywoods are much simpler project compared to Eco and look EC-ish.

The good point is the location is nearer to the MRT station, not sure if the uphill or downhill matters but definitely within walking distance.

I just passed by Eco. Still a lot of work to be done so I am not sure if TOP within July is possible. There are some work in the main entrance and near the big tree...looks like that is somewhat affecting the walls nearby.

A lot of walls still need to be repainted so let's see...

mhcraft
22-07-16, 23:07
There you go...just received a letter from sp setia stating TOP will be delay and there is no new indication of the new TOP timeline.

I suspect something bigger is wrong and BCA is not happy..not just that one wall...god knows..in any case...this is bullshit. The fact that it is still in SUSPENDED state after a month.

God knows..maybe we will get our keys in DEC.

xox
23-07-16, 09:24
No worries people. TOP likely before Dec. Most probably Sept or Oct.

vhco0815
24-07-16, 22:12
No worries people. TOP likely before Dec. Most probably Sept or Oct.

A few months ago, we also thought that "TOP will be coming soon, mostly likely June..." then it became "early July" then "end July".... and now it has been delayed to don't know when. Let's stop all these wishful thinking. There is no basis to talk about "most likely...dates" now, because even the developer cannot give a commitment now. The fact is they screwed up the schedule, there are issues that we don't know about and which they are not telling us, and we don't know when the TOP is going to be. All the expected dates we have been mentioning and thinking about are just products of wishful thinking.

Jacker
25-07-16, 09:36
Last check on BCA website. Last file dated on 22nd July, Suspended.. Will have to wait again.

Record
Details A0781-00005-2012-BP01 BCA-CSC-APPLN FOR TOP-CSC SUSPENDED 07/22/2016 14:33:26 Summary Submission

flagship74
26-07-16, 08:56
Hearsay the TOP is early August now!!wakakaka

xox
26-07-16, 09:06
Meanwhile, friendly happy folks over at Skywoods are already renting out or busy moving in......

Jacker
26-07-16, 10:01
Dear xox, I'm not sure about others but seriously I dun really care about Skywoods.
If you want to post something about that, maybe can post it in Skywood Thread if there is any.
Anyway have added you in my ignore list.. Cheers

mhcraft
28-07-16, 21:50
Hearsay the TOP is early August now!!wakakaka

Don't think so. I spoke to SP Setia and they are saying 3rd Quarter...which is end of Sept - the same is now reflected in their website.

He added there might be a chance for Aug - again, "might be" so I won't put hopes on that.

In any case, major disappointment. They are saying that its BCA's fault but they can say whatever they want, can't they? :)

TREEHSE
31-07-16, 12:30
Hello ES Neighbours,

It's almost August and since today is Sunday, I thought it's good to share the latest photos from my vantage view to cheer your folks up a bit. Unfortunately it does appear that the TOP date is still out of reach. Those of us staying in Treehouse had the same feeling in 2013 around this time when we were eagerly waiting for our developer to confirm when is TOP. It felt just like climbing the last 100m ascend to the summit of a mountain. It's so near without sight and yet so far out of reach! :tongue3: For your info, our TOP was obtained in end August 2013 but I had to wait super patiently until mid October for my turn to enter my unit. :luke-and-darth:

Anyway, here are the photos fresh from this morning for your pleasure viewing :- https://app.box.com/s/rcyiwsgxgak8augnn7kqbyf2i20u1tir

This last month has been more or less the same as in June, except contractors are starting to work on many units at a time way till midnight. I think they are very busy trying to resolve all the defects in each unit that have been identified by the developers' quality control checkers. This may not be a bad thing though as it shows dedication and commitment from the developer to demand for quality delivery on behalf of its owners. This should also translate into a shorter defect list and hence sooner commencement of interior renovation and eventual moving in. Perhaps it's more realistic to plan for moving in during the year-end school holidays to usher in 2017 then! :biggrin-new:

Switch topic :- Are there any pet lovers here? If you do plan to bring your beloved dogs, cats or tiny four legged animals to your new place after TOP, please be EXTRA CAREFUL and do not let them run amok in your unit, especially in the balcony! The gap of the balcony railings is actually bigger than we think! I was told by our Condo Manager that one of the unit owners in Treehouse had allowed their small doggy to run freely in his 8th floor balcony. One day the dog was busy chasing after some birds in the balcony and it accidentally ran through the railings and fell tragically to a rather messy death. This is definitely not a great way to fly! :disturbed:

Ok, so much for now. Let's hope and pray for some good news in September. See you all then. Cheers!

powerbmw
31-07-16, 16:21
Thank you very much Treehse! By the way, anybody know is there an inside drain of the balcony? From the pictures, there is a drain hole toward outside in the balcony. But if any upstairs neighbor wash his balcony, then all downstairs units become raining, unless there is another inside drain.

mhcraft
01-08-16, 11:57
I dont think anyone would be so ignorant or to be blunt, dumb, to design that................

Tannery
10-08-16, 16:12
Meanwhile, friendly happy folks over at Skywoods are already renting out or busy moving in......

Yeah, yours already rented out. The dead man renting your house. If you cannot sleep just look around he is floating somewhere in your apartment. Maybe still trying to repair your door.

yongyong85
12-08-16, 00:19
Skywoods (http://www.propertyhunt.sg/the-skywoods/) indeed is a good project!

mhcraft
13-08-16, 11:09
Nobody cares about Skywoods here. The fact that you monkeys keep mentioning Skywoods just prove how pathetoc Skywoods as a project is.

xox
15-08-16, 16:35
Peace people! We just won our first Olympic gold. Majulah Singapura!

Eco Sanctuary is a good project too.

TOP suspended again on Friday 12 Aug 2016:
https://www.bca.gov.sg/planapp2015/ProcessSearch.aspx?SearchItem=A0781-00005-2012-BP01

flagship74
17-08-16, 07:36
Peace people! We just won our first Olympic gold. Majulah Singapura!

Eco Sanctuary is a good project too.

TOP suspended again on Friday 12 Aug 2016:
https://www.bca.gov.sg/planapp2015/ProcessSearch.aspx?SearchItem=A0781-00005-2012-BP01
Too many flaws in their design that is why...

khneo
30-08-16, 14:34
TOP Approved. Finally

Kelonguni
30-08-16, 14:39
TOP Approved. Finally

Congrats! Yeah.

TREEHSE
04-09-16, 20:06
Hello ES Neighbours,

Congratulations! Your place has finally gotten TOP. Hurrrrrraaaaayy!!!

You will be receiving your keys within a few weeks' time. I feel personally very satisfied as well to have walked this construction progress reporting journey with you all. Finally, my job here is done liao. Next is to look forward to observe you folks moving in unit by unit while enjoying the pool view. :listening_headphone

Please click here to enjoy the latest photo shot today (first few rainy shots were taken on 1st Sept) :-

https://app.box.com/s/rg7h3zpf9r103l3avvovpbas16lbqutr

Since this is my final piece of sharing, perhaps I could share a bit about my personal experience with ceiling fans. Living on the highest floor, my unit is blessed with a very high ceiling of 4.5m in the living room area. But it also has also caused quite some headaches for the ceiling lighting and fans installation work. Since every ES unit comes with at least 3.6m high ceiling, I supposed you already are prepared to invest in a folding ladder that will help you save costs in scaffolding installation (Around $200 per installation) whenever you need to reach for the sky?

However, when it comes to fan installation, do remember to be practical and functional. Don't go for those ceiling fans that look nice and pretty but have no power to generate sufficient breeze at all! As a guide, choose a 5 blades fan that is ac powered (dc ones are usually quieter but a lot less powerful). Have the fan extended sufficiently downward so that it hovers at most 2.5m - 3.0m from the floor up. Only then will the fan be effective in reaching you and your guests sitting underneath it. Alternatively, use stand or wall-mounted fans even though they may take up more precious floor and wall spaces. Currently, I am trying out a mist generating stand fan placed on the TV console next to the TV. Its evaporation principle is supposed to cool down the room by a wee bit. I still cannot conclude if it's really that effective even though psychologically, I seem to feel cooler just watching the mists being blown out of the fan! :doh:

Ok, folks. That's all the sharing I have for my dear future neighbours! I look forward to be invited over for grand tour in this beautiful condo one day and hopefully get to use the swimming pool too! Happy moving! Take care and God bless!

Over and out. :onthego:

Kelonguni
04-09-16, 21:52
Really steady sharing! Applicable to all developments actually.

Hello ES Neighbours,

You will be receiving your keys within a few weeks' time. I feel personally very satisfied as well to have walked this construction progress reporting journey with you all. Finally, my job here is done liao. Next is to look forward to observe you folks moving in unit by unit while enjoying the pool view. :listening_headphone

Please click here to enjoy the latest photo shot today (first few rainy shots were taken on 1st Sept) :-

Since this is my final piece of sharing, perhaps I could share a bit about my personal experience with ceiling fans. Living on the highest floor, my unit is blessed with a very high ceiling of 4.5m in the living room area. But it also has also caused quite some headaches for the ceiling lighting and fans installation work. Since every ES unit comes with at least 3.6m high ceiling, I supposed you already are prepared to invest in a folding ladder that will help you save costs in scaffolding installation (Around $200 per installation) whenever you need to reach for the sky?

However, when it comes to fan installation, do remember to be practical and functional. Don't go for those ceiling fans that look nice and pretty but have no power to generate sufficient breeze at all! As a guide, choose a 5 blades fan that is ac powered (dc ones are usually quieter but a lot less powerful). Have the fan extended sufficiently downward so that it hovers at most 2.5m - 3.0m from the floor up. Only then will the fan be effective in reaching you and your guests sitting underneath it. Alternatively, use stand or wall-mounted fans even though they may take up more precious floor and wall spaces. Currently, I am trying out a mist generating stand fan placed on the TV console next to the TV. Its evaporation principle is supposed to cool down the room by a wee bit. I still cannot conclude if it's really that effective even though psychologically, I seem to feel cooler just watching the mists being blown out of the fan! :doh:

Ok, folks. That's all the sharing I have for my dear future neighbours! I look forward to be invited over for grand tour in this beautiful condo one day and hopefully get to use the swimming pool too! Happy moving! Take care and God bless!

Merryheart
04-09-16, 22:41
Hi TREEHSE, Thank you for your dedication in posting all the regular photo updates as well as the helpful advice you have given. Your detailed suggestions has really saved us a lot of trouble figuring out the moving in process on our own. We really appreciate it! God bless you too!

NYSE
04-09-16, 22:51
Thank you TREEHSE for your sharing and advice. Cheers!

flagship74
05-09-16, 09:18
Hello ES Neighbours,

Thanks for sharing and Bye for now

ericatdo
05-09-16, 14:26
Hello ES Neighbours,

Thanks TREEHSE for updating us through out these periods withs all the tips and advises ! Really appreciated!

ares362
05-09-16, 20:39
Many thanks again, TREEHSE !

mhcraft
06-09-16, 20:02
Thanks a lot TREEHSE. Really helpful all these while.

slee75
20-09-16, 11:24
Hi neighbours,

Any interested to fix up the invisible grille?
I'm mtg up the sales person tomorrow, perhaps can squeeze for best price if we can gather a bulk purchase?

mhcraft
20-09-16, 13:01
Can PM more details?

slee75
20-09-16, 13:09
Till i meet up with him on thurs then will post the price here. am sure he will ask me for qty b4 he quote bulk purchase price.

slee75
20-09-16, 13:12
so far i ask 2 other suppliers both quoted $9 psf.
Le gate which is the one i'm mtg on thurs quoted me $7+ to $8+ psf.... i was surprised that le gate is cheaper??? so im mtg him on thurs.

mhcraft
20-09-16, 16:13
so far i ask 2 other suppliers both quoted $9 psf.
Le gate which is the one i'm mtg on thurs quoted me $7+ to $8+ psf.... i was surprised that le gate is cheaper??? so im mtg him on thurs.

Have you gotten the keys yet? Do you know if Condo Mgmt would approve this?

slee75
20-09-16, 18:57
yes! :)
you mean if mgmt allows invisible grille? of cos allowed.

mhcraft
20-09-16, 20:20
yes! :)
you mean if mgmt allows invisible grille? of cos allowed.

Nice..still waiting for mine. When did you get your keys?

Not all mgmt allow - see this - http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/family-wins-case-install-grille-condo-balcony-childs-safety

So better check than regret.

Psalms
20-09-16, 21:01
Nice..still waiting for mine. When did you get your keys?

Not all mgmt allow - see this - http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/family-wins-case-install-grille-condo-balcony-childs-safety

So better check than regret.

We are rather fortunate that these days grilles can come "invisible" which frankly are both practical and offers very minimal impact on uniformity of external facade.

Have been to several condos of friends where these are installed without issue from the mcst/management agent.

Thanks for sharing the link.

Cheers

slee75
21-09-16, 23:30
Yes. We have already spoken with the Management from Setia when we collected our keys. Only thing was that the grille cannot be mounted on the railings. must be on the floor.

slee75
21-09-16, 23:34
FYI, just looked thru resident handbook and saw the approved diagrams there. Anyway will meet the supplier tomorrow and update here.

nydeidith
22-09-16, 00:15
also planning to install invisible grills pls let me know the price thank you!

slee75
23-09-16, 14:22
Hi,

Met the sales guy from Le Gate.
Basically they have 3 package.

1) $7.60 psf from China, 3 yrs warranty, col: silver
2) $8.90 psf from Korea, 5 yrs warranty, col: silver
3) $9.50 psf from Korea, 5 yrs warranty, col: black

Check out with Nelson Pang from Le Gate (Hp: 9329 2925)

mhcraft
23-09-16, 18:53
Have discount if more units? Quite interested

slee75
24-09-16, 11:16
He says will give us so discount but didn't commit.... This forum is not so active and I've known none neighbour yet. I'm also unable to commit him with the bulk quantity....

slee75
24-09-16, 11:24
But compared to Meridian and Curtain K, Le gate is cheaper!

slee75
27-09-16, 19:52
Another good price to share.....
For curtains & wallpaper, can look for:

Home Deluxe & Furnishing
Jayden @ tel: 9126 4015

The price is cheap compared to many others though I can't say that he's the cheapest in town. Check it out... can tell him intro by Serene. 😊

mhcraft
28-09-16, 11:54
Thanks. Will check it out.

I will skip the inv grill...for now..have not decided yet

slee75
28-09-16, 15:33
mhcraft,

Me too... am putting inv grille on hold, thought of staying in 1st and see if is necessary to fix it.

kentgoh
29-09-16, 10:21
Met the salesman from Le Gate yesterday, he came down to my house on time as schedule and did the measurement for Invisible Grille, he provided very good service and nice offer which is the lowers in the market i can find.

Highly recommended.

Andrew,
HP: 8818 2925

kentgoh
29-09-16, 10:49
Highly recommended for "WEIKEN.COM" INTERIOR DESIGN , provide affordable package and nice service .

the designer is very nice and gave very good advise.

Lionel Tan
9638 5746

Tannery
30-09-16, 16:55
"All wire ropes will eventually break due to corrosion, wear or fatigue even if they are maintained and used properly. Unpredictable wire rope failures will inevitably occur, quite often when you least expect it if the discard criteria is ignored, or those using the equipment are ignorant of it."

Pray and hope it does not snap when your face is next to it. Snapped wires are extremely sharp and will slice your face.

Don't stupid stupid go and do, monkey see monkey do.

http://www.maintworld.com/HSE/Steel-Wire-Rope-Failures-Who-Is-Accountable

Pal8977
01-10-16, 06:53
If anyone is keen to install track guided indoor/outdoor blinds (no gaps) and retractable insect screens . Pls call 98806538 for measure and quote.

Products are all made in Australia!

Www.auszip.com.sg

mhcraft
10-10-16, 23:08
Anyone here installed digital lock for your unit? That stainless steel handle is really ruining my plans haha..

xox
13-10-16, 08:50
Anyone here installed digital lock for your unit? That stainless steel handle is really ruining my plans haha..

You can consider Danalock V2. Amazon sells for about US$150. Singapore distributor sells for about S$350.

mhcraft
14-10-16, 07:38
Nah, I just purchased Samsung DP920 as the locksmith says its fine...lets see

Yappy1806
14-10-16, 10:38
Just confirmed the invisible grilled with Le Gate. The pricing is good .

May contact Tom Koh ( Le Gate ) at 8588 2925

mhcraft
23-10-16, 21:19
Anyone have any contacts for good curtain, indoor & outdoor blinds?