View Full Version : Eco Sanctuary

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

ecosky
13-05-14, 23:04
Very sensitive to list them.

haha ok. That means those plots will be released in the coming future

sunrise
13-05-14, 23:04
.??? What honeycomb panels? They have honeycomb sunshade lah......made of concrete.

I mean the wall area mostly fix with glass panels. More glass than concrete.

sunrise
13-05-14, 23:06

Haha .... Outskirt also people grab.

ecosky
13-05-14, 23:08
Haha .... Outskirt also people grab.

What do u like about this area

sunrise
13-05-14, 23:10

Maybe dairy farm land all reserved for landed house.

Photogguy
14-05-14, 04:52
I mean the wall area mostly fix with glass panels. More glass than concrete.

Isn't Foresque the same? .......

xox
14-05-14, 10:44
lol what would be a good purchase then? being so close to the expressway the noise will be inevitable...think most buyers would have known already...i think its more of living close to nature rather than with nature...

Friend, a buddy of mine bought TH and was super excited and happy. Until he moved in. Now heart broken and sad coz claiming the traffic noise is much louder than what the developer and salesman said. I been there and almost fainted....geezz...

Point here is buyers may not be aware of how loud and horrendous the traffic pollution is being so close to expressway.

Trying to sell now, break even only. So far, 5 buyers rejected when they visited the unit and hear the traffic noise for themselves...

ecosky
14-05-14, 10:48
Friend, a buddy of mine bought TH and was super excited and happy. Until he moved in. Now heart broken and sad coz claiming the traffic noise is much louder than what the developer and salesman said. I been there and almost fainted....geezz...

Point here is buyers may not be aware of how loud and horrendous the traffic pollution is being so close to expressway.

Trying to sell now, break even only. So far, 5 buyers rejected when they visited the unit and hear the traffic noise for themselves...

is his block nearest to the expressway? high or low floor?

yesnomaybe
14-05-14, 11:26

I think it's disingenuous to claim that the developer and sales people misrepresented on the expressway noise issue...buyer should have known

Anyway, problem can be solved by closing the windows

Atlantis
14-05-14, 11:36
I think it's disingenuous to claim that the developer and sales people misrepresented on the expressway noise issue...buyer should have known

Anyway, problem can be solved by closing the windows

Anyway, I noted that xox first signed up in May 2014 and his first post (and all posts) are in this ES thread.

From what he mentioned about his friend being misrepresented by the developer and salesman on TH - shouldn't it be logical that he go to TH thread to rant?

:doh:

sunrise
14-05-14, 11:36

wah, you sabo your buddy behind his back. I suspect your had other motives writing here.

xox
14-05-14, 11:55
Wahhhhh friends. I m trying to give some honest inputs to homebuyers and then for nothing kena shoot.

I understand ley, you guys are most likely property agents. Only want to say and hear the good things, sell sell sell mahhh.

At least, everyone shd hear both sides of the story.

Peace bros!

ecosky
14-05-14, 12:22
Wahhhhh friends. I m trying to give some honest inputs to homebuyers and then for nothing kena shoot.

I understand ley, you guys are most likely property agents. Only want to say and hear the good things, sell sell sell mahhh.

Peace bros!

haha..yeah...i am not agent..yup..i value ur feedback and i do agree that the block nearest to BKE is quite noisy. i tried standing there at different times of the day and its not easy to bear with it

yesnomaybe
14-05-14, 12:59

Peace bros!

If a buyer buys a unit at ES for the spectacular unblocked view of the nature reserve knowing that it's somewhat near the expressway. ..then shouldn't later act innocent and point fingers at other people mah
Tio bo ?

nydeidith
14-05-14, 13:04

the traffic noise from expressway is bad...just like any condo/hdb near expressway way...not sure what your friend had expected...easy to blame the developer or salesman...but its your friend who didnt do homework to understand what he is buying

is your friend really trying to sell at break even? ...i have considered buying TH and have looked at some units...all of them are asking high...maybe the buyers are turned off by the asking price than the noise...

ecosky
14-05-14, 22:35
the traffic noise from expressway is bad...just like any condo/hdb near expressway way...not sure what your friend had expected...easy to blame the developer or salesman...but its your friend who didnt do homework to understand what he is buying

is your friend really trying to sell at break even? ...i have considered buying TH and have looked at some units...all of them are asking high...maybe the buyers are turned off by the asking price than the noise...

did you go to any high floor unit to get a view of the nature? How is it? Worth it?

Photogguy
14-05-14, 22:55

Traffic noise is about 70 decibels day time, which not as bad as you said, not as bad as Hundred Trees right next to AYE without any buffer.

Noise now is more from Eco's construction actually.....i find your post fishy as if your friend bought at the launch, he can easily make up to 20% capital gain easily, average price then around 800psf....please show proof that any recent TH transaction is near this....in fact none is below 1000psf......anywhere on the island for the matter for newly TOP development, I doubt he would have bought from the secondary market as nobody who did that would sell and get hit by SSD...so my conclusion is your friend is a ficticious character you made up....hahahhaha....perhaps you are trying to talk down the price to buy a unit there.....whatever it is your story has too many holes in it.

sunrise
15-05-14, 07:47
Traffic noise is about 70 decibels day time, which not as bad as you said, not as bad as Hundred Trees right next to AYE without any buffer.

Noise now is more from Eco's construction actually.....i find your post fishy as if your friend bought at the launch, he can easily make up to 20% capital gain easily, average price then around 800psf....please show proof that any recent TH transaction is near this....in fact none is below 1000psf......anywhere on the island for the matter for newly TOP development, I doubt he would have bought from the secondary market as nobody who did that would sell and get hit by SSD...so my conclusion is your friend is a ficticious character you made up....hahahhaha....perhaps you are trying to talk down the price to buy a unit there.....whatever it is your story has too many holes in it. sound like you are one of the TH owner.

nydeidith
15-05-14, 11:31
did you go to any high floor unit to get a view of the nature? How is it? Worth it?

didnt get to see high floor units...only mid-floor ones...view is nice to me...greens...all trees vew...units nearer to the BKE...traffic noise is obvious...will need to close window for it to be quiet...worth it or not is subjective...noise bothers me a lot...so i wouldnt buy the ones nearer to BKE...which is why i didnt even consider tower c for ES...went for tower a which is further from the expressway...for ES can always go to the 14 floor to the nature view

ecosky
15-05-14, 11:50
didnt get to see high floor units...only mid-floor ones...view is nice to me...greens...all trees vew...units nearer to the BKE...traffic noise is obvious...will need to close window for it to be quiet...worth it or not is subjective...noise bothers me a lot...so i wouldnt buy the ones nearer to BKE...which is why i didnt even consider tower c for ES...went for tower a which is further from the expressway...for ES can always go to the 14 floor to the nature view

yup yup..u are right. can always chill out at 14th floor for the view

xox
15-05-14, 13:52

Noise now is more from Eco's construction actually.....i find your post fishy as if your friend bought at the launch, he can easily make up to 20% capital gain easily, average price then around 800psf....please show proof that any recent TH transaction is near this....in fact none is below 1000psf......anywhere on the island for the matter for newly TOP development, I doubt he would have bought from the secondary market as nobody who did that would sell and get hit by SSD...so my conclusion is your friend is a ficticious character you made up....hahahhaha....perhaps you are trying to talk down the price to buy a unit there.....whatever it is your story has too many holes in it.

Hey friend, having supper with my "fictional buddy" tomorrow. Care to join? LOL

The thing is one can sell at any price. The real question is, do people want to buy? With flood of new condo coming in and developers offering discount, what would u buy?

I think buyers for eco, th, foresque mostly looking for tranquility and and w not appreciate "60db".... In quote coz numbers hard to believe for stacks close to expressway...

Thermofisher
15-05-14, 13:58

The thing is one can sell at any price. The real question is, do people want to buy? With flood of new condo coming in and developers offering discount, what would u buy?

I think buyers for eco, th, foresque mostly looking for tranquility and and w not appreciate "60db".... In quote coz numbers hard to believe for stacks close to expressway...

Can I meet you? I want discount.

xox
15-05-14, 14:23
Can I meet you? I want discount.

Not developer, how to give discount? :doh:

ecosky
15-05-14, 14:46
Not developer, how to give discount? :doh:

how much per sf is your friend looking to sell at?

Sunray
15-05-14, 17:05

Yes, I will like to meet up. Willing to match his buying price. If 5 buyers have already rejected, your buddy has couple of more prospective buyers willing to buy at break-even.

Why not??

nydeidith
15-05-14, 17:19
Yes, I will like to meet up. Willing to match his buying price. If 5 buyers have already rejected, your buddy has couple of more prospective buyers willing to buy at break-even.

Why not??

I dont think its break-even price..like i mentioned i was considering buying there and all sellers wanted high price...nobody is selling at break-even....if yes would have been snapped up...i suspect xox's friend probably lied to him...or maybe this friend dont even exist...

Sunray
15-05-14, 17:30
I dont think its break-even price..like i mentioned i was considering buying there and all sellers wanted high price...nobody is selling at break-even....if yes would have been snapped up...i suspect xox's friend probably lied to him...or maybe this friend dont even exist...

XOX - You have 3 prospective buyers now - myself, Thermofisher and Nydeidith - all willing to match what your friend wants - breakeven price.

Photogguy
15-05-14, 20:40
...hahaha I will grab at 800 psf breakeven price.........XOX leave your contact here leh.....talk big big, transaction records can be checked at URA website, so far in recent quite months $1000 psf has been the threshold ....except One unit sold at 900 psf, possibly with PES indicated (0-05 floor)

.....anyway sunrise....think what you wish......owner or not, up to you to find out.

Whatever it is, many of us cannot escape traffic noise.....why only TH, ES and ECO being discuss on this issue....the whole stretch of ECP also got many condos that cost even more ....likewise AYE......do you see any ghost town there....got lobang for bargains? HAHAHA.....I believe XOX is here to TCSS like myself....why get worked up.......just see how far one can stretch ones' credibility....should get the master here....the one and only YOWETAN......I am sure he can give more creative input.....

Photogguy
15-05-14, 20:48

Discount and wait 3 years to be ready? For investment if your friend is indeed selling at break-even, sure got people grab....can rent out immediately...hahaha I did a unprofessional test at level 7,13 and 19 viewing deck where my cycling Kaki lives....at 7 it was around 60 and max at 70db at the higher viewing deck....use app on iPad, not sure how accurate mind you.

So where are you meeting your friend for kopi, I wanna join in and ask for the price he is letting go......

Nighttrain
15-05-14, 23:46
Discount and wait 3 years to be ready? For investment if your friend is indeed selling at break-even, sure got people grab....can rent out immediately...hahaha I did a unprofessional test at level 7,13 and 19 viewing deck where my cycling Kaki lives....at 7 it was around 60 and max at 70db at the higher viewing deck....use app on iPad, not sure how accurate mind you.

So where are you meeting your friend for kopi, I wanna join in and ask for the price he is letting go......

Bro can check with u, wat the normal db rate for a peaceful livable surrounding environment? I got a unit above 20floor facing the pie. My friend told me, floor above 9 to 16 is very noise than it will become less noise as u go up..

ecosky
15-05-14, 23:57
Bro can check with u, wat the normal db rate for a peaceful livable surrounding environment? I got a unit above 20floor facing the pie. My friend told me, floor above 9 to 16 is very noise than it will become less noise as u go up..

is yours eco sanctuary?

Photogguy
16-05-14, 05:19

Urs facing TH right? Let me check with my friend this weekend when I go cycling... But generally I think it should be within 70db, as the highway is a good 100m away from foresque, which has the widest buffer from the highway among the 3 condos there. Should not be as bad as Hundred Trees, which is barely 20 m away.

xox where are you, PM your contact leh, I wanna meet with your friend, to get his unit off his hands....

Sunray
16-05-14, 13:18
Urs facing TH right? Let me check with my friend this weekend when I go cycling... But generally I think it should be within 70db, as the highway is a good 100m away from foresque, which has the widest buffer from the highway among the 3 condos there. Should not be as bad as Hundred Trees, which is barely 20 m away.

xox where are you, PM your contact leh, I wanna meet with your friend, to get his unit off his hands....

Some basic information for the interested ones:

I am sitting in quite room.. no sounds - DB level is 57-58 (Sound Meter), 46-47 (Noise Meter).

Noise levels at normal conversation are normally about 65
City traffic inside car - 80-85; Subway Train-95

Will be good if someone can get noise levels at different places in/around these 3 condos. One can use app 'Sound Meter' or 'Noise Meter'. Not sure how reliable they are. They are giving different readings in my quite room as mentioned above.

Between 3 condos, FR is farthest, Eco is nearest to highway. Then it depends upon your block and floor.

Having lived near ECP and AYE, I will not completely ignore noise issue but also not get too carried away. Depending upon your situation, with open windows you may hear a constant humming sound. But with closed windows, it is absolute silence.

Take you call.

ecosky
16-05-14, 14:55
Some basic information for the interested ones:

I am sitting in quite room.. no sounds - DB level is 57-58 (Sound Meter), 46-47 (Noise Meter).

Noise levels at normal conversation are normally about 65
City traffic inside car - 80-85; Subway Train-95

Will be good if someone can get noise levels at different places in/around these 3 condos. One can use app 'Sound Meter' or 'Noise Meter'. Not sure how reliable they are. They are giving different readings in my quite room as mentioned above.

Between 3 condos, FR is farthest, Eco is nearest to highway. Then it depends upon your block and floor.

Having lived near ECP and AYE, I will not completely ignore noise issue but also not get too carried away. Depending upon your situation, with open windows you may hear a constant humming sound. But with closed windows, it is absolute silence.

Take you call.

u dont need to work? haha

yesnomaybe
16-05-14, 19:31
Anyone interested in #01-06 ground floor 4 bedder asking around $2 mil ?

Enquiries
Raymond Loke
SLP SCOTIA

ecosky
16-05-14, 20:34
Anyone interested in #01-06 ground floor 4 bedder asking around $2 mil ?

Enquiries
Raymond Loke
SLP SCOTIA

is this a direct sales from setia? How much per sf?

yesnomaybe
16-05-14, 21:06
is this a direct sales from setia? How much per sf?

No..psf $1139...1755 sq ft

Nighttrain
17-05-14, 07:06
is yours eco sanctuary?

Next next door ...forseque

Nighttrain
17-05-14, 07:17

Thank u for u help..before I brought this unit , I actually went to blk 20? ( THE 2 POINT BLOCK NEAR THE EXIST OF THE BUKIT PANJANG.) Went to 21 floor to take a look , the view is nice but the sound is very unbearable facing the pie. Than I walk the neighbours unit facing the good class bungalow , it so serene

ecosky
17-05-14, 11:52

so fast wan sell. Get hit by SSD

ecosky
17-05-14, 11:57

the seller made quite a big profit

yesnomaybe
17-05-14, 13:44

Will make...not made

Photogguy
17-05-14, 17:49

....hoping to make, doubt it will sell, at 2m might as well get foresque with 4.5m ceiling grd floor cabana.

yesnomaybe
21-05-14, 14:45
http://www.new-singapore-property.com/uploads/1/4/6/5/14656248/4603751_orig.jpg

Tower B progress

Enquiries
Raymond Loke
SLP Scotia
Mobile : + 65 91087536

ecosky
21-05-14, 15:35
http://www.new-singapore-property.com/uploads/1/4/6/5/14656248/4603751_orig.jpg

Tower B progress

Enquiries
Raymond Loke
SLP Scotia

hihi..i cant tell from the photo..which floor is tower B at now?

yesnomaybe
21-05-14, 16:07
hihi..i cant tell from the photo..which floor is tower B at now?

Should be 1st floor ...After basement car park

Tower A is higher

Atlantis
21-05-14, 22:56
Should be 1st floor ...After basement car park

Tower A is higher

Thanks for the update :)

ecosky
21-05-14, 23:57
Thanks for the update :)

I have received the letter for payment from lawyer and bank

Atlantis
22-05-14, 09:51
I have received the letter for payment from lawyer and bank

Which Tower is your unit in again? :D
Mine is at Tower B.

yesnomaybe
22-05-14, 10:09
http://www.new-singapore-property.com/uploads/1/4/6/5/14656248/4872208_orig.jpg

Enquiries
Raymond Loke
SLP Scotia
CEA Reg. No : R011760B

ecosky
22-05-14, 11:13
Mine is at Tower B.

mine is tower A. level 22

ecosky
22-05-14, 11:17
Mine is at Tower B.

u received anything yet?

Atlantis
22-05-14, 15:04
u received anything yet?

Yes, i received the drawdown letter from solicitor and the bank some 1-2 weeks ago. All done swee swee liao.. :D

Sunray
23-05-14, 14:21
mine is tower A. level 22
You are my neighbor. Mine is A/24

ecosky
23-05-14, 14:40
You are my neighbor. Mine is A/24

hehe..that means yours is penthouse unit...
did u buy during the VIP preview?

Nighttrain
23-05-14, 21:03
hehe..that means yours is penthouse unit...
did u buy during the VIP preview?

How much is the penthouse unit sell at eco?

fireclone
28-05-14, 23:37
I was told that windows in ES is double glazed.....anyone know if this is true?

ecosky
29-05-14, 09:42
I was told that windows in ES is double glazed.....anyone know if this is true?

if its double glazed..its a good thing

yesnomaybe
29-05-14, 12:51
Tower C progress...13th floor

Enquiries
Raymond Loke
SLP Scotia

http://www.new-singapore-property.com/uploads/1/4/6/5/14656248/416353_orig.jpg

ecosky
12-06-14, 14:33
Hello yesnomaybe. Are u able to post updated photos of the 3 towers?

TREEHSE
27-07-14, 22:26
Hello future neighbors, here are some photos to show the progress of Eco Sanctuary as of 1st July, 2014. Still quite a long way to go, I reckon...

MLHG
28-07-14, 21:28
[QUOTE=TREEHSE;486361]Hello future neighbors, here are some photos to show the progress of Eco Sanctuary as of 1st July, 2014. Still quite a long way to go, I reckon...

Thank you for the photos, Tree House.

Seems that they are behind construction schedule. It was originally stated in the SP Setia website that Tower A & B will be built up to 4th level by end June, but when I passed by last week, it seems that they are only at their 2nd level, going up to 3rd level. According to their updated website, Tower A & B will be up to 9th level by end September...judging by the way it progresses, can meh??:rolleyes:

Nighttrain
28-07-14, 21:29
Hello future neighbors, here are some photos to show the progress of Eco Sanctuary as of 1st July, 2014. Still quite a long way to go, I reckon...

Bro can take a pictures of the Malaysia view...

TREEHSE
29-07-14, 08:50
Bro can take a pictures of the Malaysia view...

Sure bro. Here you go. It's actually very far and small but still interesting enough at night especially during special occasions, you'll get to watch firework displays across various parts of Malaysia from east to west. Enjoy!

darkseed73
29-07-14, 09:27
Sure bro. Here you go. It's actually very far and small but still interesting enough at night especially during special occasions, you'll get to watch firework displays across various parts of Malaysia from east to west. Enjoy!

Impressive picture, TREEHSE. So u brought eco? or Treehouse?

badtzlau
30-07-14, 08:18
Hi All!
I'm new to this thread and am surprise to find that there's even a forum for the condos in Singapore!
So glad that a community is already forming for the future neighbours-to-be.
My hubby n I will be living on 13/A.

And thank you very much TreeHse for the wonderful pictures.
I have been to the site to view but guess the ground lvl view n a helicopter view makes hell lots of difference. :p

TREEHSE
30-07-14, 10:38
Impressive picture, TREEHSE. So u brought eco? or Treehouse?

Yes, darkseed73. My family moved into Tree House since Dec last year. We were enjoying the view from our 24th floor loft unit until ES started to build the tower closest to BKE and will soon block our reservoir view completely! With high ceiling units, your 18th floor is equal to our 24th floor! http://www.condosingapore.com/forums/images/icons/icon8.png

Anyway, will have to accept the fate of looking into each other's houses instead of the beautiful nature reserves view. Something good does come out of it though. The tower has blocked off excessive noise from BKE and we will soon have a pool and the 14th floor sky garden view too! http://www.condosingapore.com/forums/images/smilies/wink.png

May the construction noise and dust be over soon...TOP 2016 should be possible!

Nighttrain
30-07-14, 23:02
Thank u...nice view..is it very noise? My unit is very near to pie and my bed room view will be ang mo kio as for the Malaysia view will be completely block by tree house..

Ridefast
31-07-14, 00:22
Hi, new here, your future neighbor at TwrB. Just curious if anyone here have the specifications for eco sanctuary? Possible to post it up here? TIA

nydeidith
31-07-14, 00:26
Hi, new here, your future neighbor at TwrB. Just curious if anyone here have the specifications for eco sanctuary? Possible to post it up here? TIA

hmm what kind of specifications?

nydeidith
31-07-14, 00:28
Hi All!
I'm new to this thread and am surprise to find that there's even a forum for the condos in Singapore!
So glad that a community is already forming for the future neighbours-to-be.
My hubby n I will be living on 13/A.

And thank you very much TreeHse for the wonderful pictures.
I have been to the site to view but guess the ground lvl view n a helicopter view makes hell lots of difference. :p

hello welcome! 13A? you mean tower A?
me and wife also bought tower a L5 facing the park..

nydeidith
31-07-14, 00:35
[QUOTE=TREEHSE;486361]Hello future neighbors, here are some photos to show the progress of Eco Sanctuary as of 1st July, 2014. Still quite a long way to go, I reckon...

Thank you for the photos, Tree House.

Seems that they are behind construction schedule. It was originally stated in the SP Setia website that Tower A & B will be built up to 4th level by end June, but when I passed by last week, it seems that they are only at their 2nd level, going up to 3rd level. According to their updated website, Tower A & B will be up to 9th level by end September...judging by the way it progresses, can meh??:rolleyes:

i passed by the other day too...actually for tower a+b...from what i understand the two levels you saw are actually the carparks...so technically level 1 havent even built finish it...but i think not surprising that it is slower since the basement and ground area probably need to setup up properly...once they are done moving up is actually very fast...dun forget also they need to align the two towers to build the bridge to link them...

anyways i hope they can finish building faster...and dont really until dec 16 then TOP...now renting so very sian...wanna move to my own home soon!

Ridefast
31-07-14, 01:02
hmm what kind of specifications?

Hi, specifications like how many lighting point, power point, what kitchen appliances are given, what type of window..etc.

nydeidith
31-07-14, 01:15
Hi, specifications like how many lighting point, power point, what kitchen appliances are given, what type of window..etc.

all these info can be found in s&p what...surely you have a copy?

lighting point, power point all these depend on unit type/size..
appliances all included...washer/dryer, oven, stove, etc...what u see in showroom is what you get lor (at least its what i was told)...
finishing got three themes can choose...material offered quite good...

this developer i think not bad...very on...keep sending me letters...birthday also send me card...hand-written message some more...lol

Ridefast
31-07-14, 12:14
all these info can be found in s&p what...surely you have a copy?

lighting point, power point all these depend on unit type/size..
appliances all included...washer/dryer, oven, stove, etc...what u see in showroom is what you get lor (at least its what i was told)...
finishing got three themes can choose...material offered quite good...

this developer i think not bad...very on...keep sending me letters...birthday also send me card...hand-written message some more...lol

Thanks, I refer back to my s&p however the brands use for kitchen n sanitary stuff did not stated, which some of the other project did stated for their owners, hopefully it's going to be what I see in the showroom. Also the window glazing, I hope it's exactly the same as the brochure as it's clear glass becos in the s&p, it stated that it could be tinted or clear or frosted. Few weeks ago when I pass by the project and I saw the tower C was installing some brown color window frame.

Anyone knows what color of glass are we getting?

nydeidith
31-07-14, 13:24
Thanks, I refer back to my s&p however the brands use for kitchen n sanitary stuff did not stated, which some of the other project did stated for their owners, hopefully it's going to be what I see in the showroom. Also the window glazing, I hope it's exactly the same as the brochure as it's clear glass becos in the s&p, it stated that it could be tinted or clear or frosted. Few weeks ago when I pass by the project and I saw the tower C was installing some brown color window frame.

Anyone knows what color of glass are we getting?

i think brands for the appliances not so impt to mention in s&p...i remember in the showroom it was bosch...but i guess it doesnt matter even if they change to other brands as long as comparable or better...normally think wont be so cheapskate to downgrade to lousier brand...

window glazing in s&p indeed say can be clear, frosted or tinted...so guess they can use anything they like...in s&p there is a part call glazing control guidelines...which i got no idea how to read..lol

ecosky
31-07-14, 13:28
[QUOTE=MLHG;486438]

i passed by the other day too...actually for tower a+b...from what i understand the two levels you saw are actually the carparks...so technically level 1 havent even built finish it...but i think not surprising that it is slower since the basement and ground area probably need to setup up properly...once they are done moving up is actually very fast...dun forget also they need to align the two towers to build the bridge to link them...

anyways i hope they can finish building faster...and dont really until dec 16 then TOP...now renting so very sian...wanna move to my own home soon!

if those 2 levels that i see are carpark..then my unit at tower A level 22 would be very very high with a superb view of the nature..i paid so much more for this view..

Ridefast
31-07-14, 14:01
i think brands for the appliances not so impt to mention in s&p...i remember in the showroom it was bosch...but i guess it doesnt matter even if they change to other brands as long as comparable or better...normally think wont be so cheapskate to downgrade to lousier brand...

window glazing in s&p indeed say can be clear, frosted or tinted...so guess they can use anything they like...in s&p there is a part call glazing control guidelines...which i got no idea how to read..lol

Lol, yup I too don't understand the glazing guideline. The whole s&p was too much for me to absorb :)

MLHG
31-07-14, 20:22
[QUOTE=MLHG;486438]

If those 2 levels are really car park, then they are really way behind their planned schedule as indicated on their website :( I am hoping they can be like Tree House which I understand that the TOP was like 1 year ahead of the planned TOP date since the builders are the same (Tiong Seng). In the same boat like u, renting really very sian...

ecosky
01-08-14, 11:07
[QUOTE=nydeidith;486695]

If those 2 levels are really car park, then they are really way behind their planned schedule as indicated on their website :( I am hoping they can be like Tree House which I understand that the TOP was like 1 year ahead of the planned TOP date since the builders are the same (Tiong Seng). In the same boat like u, renting really very sian...

anybody know why they are so far behind schedule?

TREEHSE
01-08-14, 17:50
Thank u...nice view..is it very noise? My unit is very near to pie and my bed room view will be ang mo kio as for the Malaysia view will be completely block by tree house..

Hello Nighttrain, I supposed you are moving in to Forresque Residence soon then? If your block is the one nearest to BKE, I'm sorry to disappoint you. Yes, it will be fairly noisy during peak hours. But the good news is that you will get used to it after a while. The view should be very nice and fairly windy if you are on higher ground.

Here are some views of Ang Mo Kio side overseeing the Upper Pierce Reservoir. Enjoy!

Ridefast
02-08-14, 10:38
[QUOTE=MLHG;486771]

anybody know why they are so far behind schedule?

From what I know is, they only appointed the contractor in Mid 2013 where all other condo projects had appointed their contractor way before the launch.

ecosky
02-08-14, 17:20
[QUOTE=ecosky;486835]

From what I know is, they only appointed the contractor in Mid 2013 where all other condo projects had appointed their contractor way before the launch.

Sian to wait so long... zzz

fireclone
05-08-14, 02:11
Hello Nighttrain, I supposed you are moving in to Forresque Residence soon then? If your block is the one nearest to BKE, I'm sorry to disappoint you. Yes, it will be fairly noisy during peak hours. But the good news is that you will get used to it after a while. The view should be very nice and fairly windy if you are on higher ground.

Here are some views of Ang Mo Kio side overseeing the Upper Pierce Reservoir. Enjoy!

How about night time bro? It is still very noisy? My bedroom balcony faces the BKE directly, and the tower C in ES is the closest to BKE among the 3 condos. I hoped I can sleep at night....

fireclone
05-08-14, 02:15
[QUOTE=nydeidith;486695]

My sales agent told me that the rooftop of the showroom is actually the ground level of the development. So it is fairly high compared to petir road.

ecosky
05-08-14, 13:36
How about night time bro? It is still very noisy? My bedroom balcony faces the BKE directly, and the tower C in ES is the closest to BKE among the 3 condos. I hoped I can sleep at night....

any particular reason you choose tower c?

Ridefast
05-08-14, 16:19
[QUOTE=MLHG;486771]

My sales agent told me that the rooftop of the showroom is actually the ground level of the development. So it is fairly high compared to petir road.

If I am not wrong, one of the level is gym right?

darkseed73
08-08-14, 17:38
went to scout around the "Park" where the butterfly gate is lol SO MANY ANTS.

The park is like totally none functional.

Hopefully, N.Park will improve it once ES is completed.

I also worried abt future security as it's seems like quite easy to access the condo with this "backgate".

Hmmm...anyways.......

fireclone
10-08-14, 12:48
any particular reason you choose tower c?

Coz 4 bedders only available in tower C....

fireclone
10-08-14, 12:54
went to scout around the "Park" where the butterfly gate is lol SO MANY ANTS.

The park is like totally none functional.

Hopefully, N.Park will improve it once ES is completed.

I also worried abt future security as it's seems like quite easy to access the condo with this "backgate".

Hmmm...anyways.......

I seriously doubt if alot people will be using the park. Anyway I recce the park before as well, i noticed there is distance marker painted on the tracks. Good for pple training for 2.4.

As long as the backgate has access control, it should be the same as any other condo right?

However, I do hope ES will build a water point near the backgate. This will be good for washing down bicycle for trail biking. :)

ecosky
10-08-14, 22:28
Coz 4 bedders only available in tower C....

What makes u choose ES? As the price is not cheap

nydeidith
11-08-14, 18:30
passed by the site today...

tower c at 16th floor (already same height as tree house)
tower a + b i think only at 2th floor lol

indeed they are behind the schedule posted on their website....

badtzlau
13-08-14, 13:04
hello welcome! 13A? you mean tower A?
me and wife also bought tower a L5 facing the park..

Yes Nydeidth, it is Tower A Lvl 13. Mine's the pool view. =)

ecosky
14-08-14, 10:48

i passed by eco at 930pm..construction was still going on..must be rushing since so far behind schedule..

badtzlau
24-08-14, 12:53
Hi all, does anyone realized that the honeycombs of Eco is not as "honeycombs" as on the pictures/brochures?
The drawings makes the honeycombs look so obvious but the actual building doesn't look obvious to me.
Is it just me??

MLHG
24-08-14, 14:45
Hi all, does anyone realized that the honeycombs of Eco is not as "honeycombs" as on the pictures/brochures?
The drawings makes the honeycombs look so obvious but the actual building doesn't look obvious to me.
Is it just me??

Yup, same opinion here. I think that's because when we look at the brochures, we saw the 'whole' picture - complete with 3 buildings and full colour etc. Whereas right now we can only see a barely half completed building (for Tower C), so maybe its due to this, or the angle which we look at (from ground up)? Perhaps our Tree House neighbours (especially those who stay at the higher floors) with a better view of Tower C may think that the honeycombs are quite obvious to them?

flagship74
24-08-14, 15:23
Yup, same opinion here. I think that's because when we look at the brochures, we saw the 'whole' picture - complete with 3 buildings and full colour etc. Whereas right now we can only see a barely half completed building (for Tower C), so maybe its due to this, or the angle which we look at (from ground up)? Perhaps our Tree House neighbours (especially those who stay at the higher floors) with a better view of Tower C may think that the honeycombs are quite obvious to them?

who ever bought this EC will work like hell..as busy as a bees..wahkakaka:moon:

MLHG
24-08-14, 21:59

Construction progress

darkseed73
25-08-14, 10:40
who ever bought this EC will work like hell..as busy as a bees..wahkakaka:moon:

This is not an EC.....it's a full condo...

flagship74
25-08-14, 15:19
This is not an EC.....it's a full condo...

Oh my mistake..i thought this looks like one..soli:anonymous:

Atlantis
25-08-14, 22:30

you think wrong then. :)

fireclone
26-08-14, 00:15

Obviously he is trying to devalue this development.....for whatever reasons...

ecosky
26-08-14, 09:55

how can this look like an EC? EC is so much different

dewy
26-08-14, 13:54

Confirm he is. He should be a property agent. Checked on his thread history. He started the thread for Foresque Residences. Then he keep giving good reviews on this development. When one questioned him if he is the agent for this condo, he gave a general answer & "disappear" from the forum. Now he is here to gave bad reviews on this development & I think his intention is very clear...really disgust by his act :simmering:

flagship74
28-08-14, 19:47
Confirm he is. He should be a property agent. Checked on his thread history. He started the thread for Foresque Residences. Then he keep giving good reviews on this development. When one questioned him if he is the agent for this condo, he gave a general answer & "disappear" from the forum. Now he is here to gave bad reviews on this development & I think his intention is very clear...really disgust by his act :simmering:
Dun flame me leh bro..wakakaka;)

sunrise
29-08-14, 11:00
Dun flame me leh bro..wakakaka;)

I am sure many people will be checking on you tomorrow morning at the
foresque party. many would want to know why you "tearing down the bridge"
soon after you built it?

see you there.

sunrise
29-08-14, 16:30
I am sure many people will be checking on you tomorrow morning at the
foresque party. many would want to know why you "tearing down the bridge"
soon after you built it?

see you there.

the same person who started and backdown the foresque thread... 2 face man haha...

flagship74
29-08-14, 21:10
the same person who started and backdown the foresque thread... 2 face man haha...

wakakaka:biggrin-new:

Photogguy
29-08-14, 22:37

hahaha at least he did not 'mistaken' it for HDB.....

zerofourfive
03-09-14, 16:25

Hey.. i am staying at tower A at lvl 13 too...facing the park

starelle
04-09-14, 21:34
Hello! I bought unit at Tower A too. Just received notice for next payment liao that is completed. My unit is level 1 I supposed I am getting the notice earlier than most. I am glad to hear about at least they are making progress.

Fingers crossed for TOP earlier than 2017.

ecosky
07-09-14, 22:05
Some updates. Photos taken today

MLHG
07-09-14, 22:23
Some updates. Photos taken today

Thank you for the photo updates, Ecosky. Seems like they have made some progress with Towers A & B, but still seems far behind schedule. Will they be able to build up to 9th storey by end September??

ecosky
07-09-14, 22:30
Haha I doubt they can build up to 9th storey by end of the month

nydeidith
08-09-14, 01:56
I think no way can build up to level 9.
They are at level 3 now, think should be able to finish up to level 5 by end of month.
Did you guys notice that the eco sanctuary website where they post info about site progress is down?

MLHG
08-09-14, 09:22
They are at level 3 now, think should be able to finish up to level 5 by end of month.
Did you guys notice that the eco sanctuary website where they post info about site progress is down?

Yes, it has been down by more than a week. Maybe the website is being updated?

darkseed73
08-09-14, 16:47
Yes, it has been down by more than a week. Maybe the website is being updated?

Yeap, the website is updated and up again.

ecosky
08-09-14, 20:44
Yup yup. :)

MLHG
08-09-14, 21:59
Yeap, the website is updated and up again.

Website is up but not updated. Site progress same as previous, still shows up to level 9 for Towers A & B by end September. Sure or not?

TREEHSE
09-09-14, 14:22
Website is up but not updated. Site progress same as previous, still shows up to level 9 for Towers A & B by end September. Sure or not?

Hello, it's your friendly neighbor again! I understand how you guys feel. When Tree House was under construction, I used to visit regularly and take photos of its progress from the outside. It was quite a pleasant experience actually! So, to help you guys out, allow me to share the latest photos taken today. Enjoy!

MLHG
09-09-14, 14:28
Hello, it's your friendly neighbor again! I understand how you guys feel. When Tree House was under construction, I used to visit regularly and take photos of its progress from the outside. It was quite a pleasant experience actually! So, to help you guys out, allow me to share the latest photos taken today. Enjoy!

Thank you very much for the photos, Treehse! Really appreciate it!!

ecosky
09-09-14, 14:40

thank you treehse..does that means your view will be blocked in future? looking from the angle u are taking the photo now.

oopsie
11-09-14, 13:21
Hello neighbors! Everything seemed quiet in here. Heard that the Developer will be tearing down the showflat soon to make way for construction. I hope you guys purchase this place for own stay and not for investment. If it’s investment, then is a pretty poor choice. Seriously ulu place. TreeHouse, where I am staying, are having units stucked in limbo as no buyers are keen. Foresque probably same same (TOP coming soon). Rental for Foresque end up similar in pricing with TreeHouse even though their units were more expensive. Anyway, I purchase at ~800psf and is guessing the prices you paid for (>1000psf) will drop big time come 2015. In case you haven’t heard, Bukit Panjang suffered the biggest drop in residential property prices recently. What I can I say….my hubby is a moron………….

henryhk
11-09-14, 13:36
Hello neighbors! Everything seemed quiet in here. Heard that the Developer will be tearing down the showflat soon to make way for construction. I hope you guys purchase this place for own stay and not for investment. If it’s investment, then is a pretty poor choice. Seriously ulu place. TreeHouse, where I am staying, are having units stucked in limbo as no buyers are keen. Foresque probably same same (TOP coming soon). Rental for Foresque end up similar in pricing with TreeHouse even though their units were more expensive. Anyway, I purchase at ~800psf and is guessing the prices you paid for (>1000psf) will drop big time come 2015. In case you haven’t heard, Bukit Panjang suffered the biggest drop in residential property prices recently. What I can I say….my hubby is a moron………….

Shouldn't blame the husband, is a choice by both parties, u are still up the money....

darkseed73
11-09-14, 13:50

I am surprise.....this area is famous for being ulu and that's the beauty of it.

I choose this place becos I was staying in bukit batok (rented) and the air was fresh and peaceful.

Investment has long term and short term - I would say this area is good for retirement and long term stay.

I am looking forward on cycling to orchard road lol

Of course, I am renting out my other places......which are more accessible but relatively more crowded.....

EcoEr2415
11-09-14, 14:25

You will be surprise at the speed of construction nowadays with prefab construction.. I believe for this building, a typical superstructure turn around time for 1 level shd be ard 3-4 days.. most probably may reach level 8 by month end if failed to reach level 9.. of course this is barring any unforeseen events happening..

sunrise
11-09-14, 14:42

this place will command good price when population reach 6 millions, every mrt station will be packed with foreign talents and the only place you can find peace is your ulu playground. price will climb double when the population reach 6.9 millions. your hubby is not moron, he sees the future.

Photogguy
11-09-14, 21:56
this place will command good price when population reach 6 millions, every mrt station will be packed with foreign talents and the only place you can find peace is your ulu playground. price will climb double when the population reach 6.9 millions. your hubby is not moron, he sees the future.

...haha her husband is indeed a moron, for his choice other than buying house....

fireclone
12-09-14, 15:22

If it is for home stay, we need not care about the short term price fluctuation. Property price will always go up in the long term, especially in a land scarce place like Singapore. I am just looking forward to the forest and reservoir view. :)

Thermofisher
12-09-14, 15:54
Any chance of further weakening price or possibly fire sales? Really hope to get a good bargain especially near to my office @ pandan!

nola
16-09-14, 21:36
thanks for the nicely taken photos !
What are level 1 and 2? Carpark ? I thought they are underground....

oopsie
17-09-14, 12:24
Carpark i think is inside the hill or bump. Your definition of underground here probably implies that it is inside the "higher ground" consisting of level 1 n level 2.

oopsie
17-09-14, 12:25
...haha her husband is indeed a moron, for his choice other than buying house....

Hey....i provide really good services ok? :-p

Atlantis
17-09-14, 17:15

We do not need to know that. Please.

joseph007
18-09-14, 10:16
Any idea whether any balance 3plus1 bedders still unsold and what are the prices ?

ecosky
19-09-14, 10:25
Any idea whether any balance 3plus1 bedders still unsold and what are the prices ?

you are interested to buy?

joseph007
19-09-14, 11:37
you are interested to buy?

Would like to find out the price. Setia is very sticky on pricing.

ecosky
20-09-14, 14:22
Would like to find out the price. Setia is very sticky on pricing.

Yup. Setia has money so they don't need to reduce price. Go down to the show house?

Thermofisher
20-09-14, 14:25
How to sell when setia so stubborn?

oopsie
20-09-14, 18:05
How to sell when setia so stubborn?

Hubby away so nothing much to do. Online shopping every day also sian... Anyway, long story short. Dropped by Eco showflat earlier kepoh kepoh mahhh. Seemed like >80% sold liao. Alsooo, heard that although Setia sticky on prices (at least on paper) they are giving "other stuffs". Just need to ask and be firm larrr.

ecosky
20-09-14, 19:02
Hubby away so nothing much to do. Online shopping every day also sian... Anyway, long story short. Dropped by Eco showflat earlier kepoh kepoh mahhh. Seemed like >80% sold liao. Alsooo, heard that although Setia sticky on prices (at least on paper) they are giving "other stuffs". Just need to ask and be firm larrr.
Any idea what other stuffs are they giving?

ecosky
20-09-14, 19:23
Walk past eco at 6 plus pm just now. The workers are still working.

Photogguy
21-09-14, 16:57

Well, I guess he is sticking with you because of this? ....you do sound like having a commfortable life. You can always trade in your Tree for the Forest next door......

MLHG
22-09-14, 14:42
Chestnut avenue and Petir road is the number 1 dengue hotspot cluster now, hope it's not due to the construction :doh

xox
23-09-14, 11:51
Not sure why u folks buy any of the condo here. Especially those with children. You could be endangering their lives living in a mosquito enclave.

l1127
23-09-14, 20:35
I believe it is mainly due to the constructions around. This is the first time it is a hot spot.

l1127
23-09-14, 20:40
It is a nice area. Quiet and peaceful. Rarely you could find such condos nowadays.

ecosky
23-09-14, 22:22
It is a nice area. Quiet and peaceful. Rarely you could find such condos nowadays.

Totally agree. For ppl who value a quiet environment

darkseed73
24-09-14, 10:42
Not sure why u folks buy any of the condo here. Especially those with children. You could be endangering their lives living in a mosquito enclave.

I choose this site becos by the time we move in all the construction (INCLUDING nearby MRT) would be ready.

Eco Sanc is not even ready to move in yet and obviously it's hotspot becos of the current situation (construction sites)

Think far, don't be silly making short sighted remarks.

xox
24-09-14, 11:47
MRT quite far larrrr, abt 1km....certainly not within walking distance. Maybe running distance if you like to increase your chances of skin cancer. No covered walkway some more.

Come on people, what quiet environment? Constantly being bombarded by traffic noises fr BKE?

My guess is Skywoods is better? Closest to MRT, a few hundred meters, no BKE noise and awesome Bukit Timah view.

Skywoods offering really good discount. Anyone know if Eco Sanctuary offering any good discount or freebies?

oopsie
24-09-14, 12:01
MRT quite far larrrr, abt 1km....certainly not within walking distance. Maybe running distance if you like to increase your chances of skin cancer. No covered walkway some more.

Come on people, what quiet environment? Constantly being bombarded by traffic noises fr BKE?

My guess is Skywoods is better? Closest to MRT, a few hundred meters, no BKE noise and awesome Bukit Timah view.

Skywoods offering really good discount. Anyone know if Eco Sanctuary offering any good discount or freebies?

Hey xox, not sure what you are trying to do. You said noisy and far from MRT, and then you ask if got discount and freebies or not?? LOL

Only certain blocks/floors are noisy and got free shuttle! Also, nobody is stopping you from using an umbrella or dressing up like a ninja. :p

And you sound as though you are promoting Skywoods. Salesman eh? Then you should know whether or not Eco Sanctuary giving discount and freebies. No need waste time ask something you already know!

For me, I am just waiting for the new yet-to-start-build mall………..

darkseed73
24-09-14, 12:34

xox: Hopefully by then i will retire and walking 1km a day for health is fine by me.

Oh, yeah got free shuttle but who cares right?

Pls go buy skywoods ehehhe totally look like HDB, congrats.

ecosky
24-09-14, 13:27
xox: Hopefully by then i will retire and walking 1km a day for health is fine by me.

there must be a reason why skywoods is near to the MRT but have difficulty selling...

darkseed73
24-09-14, 14:14
there must be a reason why skywoods is near to the MRT but have difficulty selling...

Let me tell u the reason

1) The gate is not grand at all. Totally worst then EC.
2) HDB looking design
3) pool is small and facilities is not attractive
4) Over priced (frankly u can get much better purchase with that price)
5) Developer is not very well known

l1127
24-09-14, 20:22
Let me tell u the reason

1) The gate is not grand at all. Totally worst then EC.
2) HDB looking design
3) pool is small and facilities is not attractive
4) Over priced (frankly u can get much better purchase with that price)
5) Developer is not very well known

Well known developer may not give you the best. I know and hear of cases of poor workmanship and old and rusty parts. They will give you a long list of instruction on maintenance. They are very experienced. Really have to check carefully when top.

l1127
24-09-14, 20:30

To be honest, nowadays, condos all look about the same.

Some may find Skywoods look like HDB mainly because of the colour of the building - brown. Perhaps brown goes with woods.

darkseed73
25-09-14, 13:31
Well known developer may not give you the best. I know and hear of cases of poor workmanship and old and rusty parts. They will give you a long list of instruction on maintenance. They are very experienced. Really have to check carefully when top.

While what u say maybe true but reputable developers care and usually will rectify promptly when reported.

Unknown developers may not be so keen in assisting you in your problem.

Of course, whatever I am saying is base on experience. It's up to u to go try it out yourself.

Go buy some smaller developments in geylang and u will see what I meant.

dare2
25-09-14, 22:50

hahaha new flyover being built a stone throw away and the diary farm road is almost as bad as expressway......anyway goy covered walkway to MRT at Skywood meh?

nydeidith
26-09-14, 10:50

not sure what is your intention trying to misinform people and offend ES buyers....
let me make a few things clear...

1) ES is far from the MRT station - nobody here claimed it is walking distance except you

2) Noise from the road in front of Skywoods is also no joke - it is a busy road with constant and heavy traffic - although clearly not as bad as the BKE - it is far from the peaceful and quiet environment you are claiming - and in any case both ES and Skywoods have blocks with quieter facing

3) Skywoods is not as near to Hillview MRT as you claimed - yes walkable but not a short walk - in fact it is in somewhat in between type of distance where its not far enough to warrant a shuttle bus and yet not near enough for a convenient/comfortable walk - also no covered walkway and that stretch of road is dark at night so potentially unsafe

4) Skywoods has no good bus connection whereas ES being nearer to Bukit Panjang and the noisy BKE has buses that takes you to town in 1/2 hour and also buses to many other parts of the west and north areas

5) Skywoods is overpriced in my opinion - bad practice to jack up the price and then give high discounts - hard to trust and buy like that - who knows how much more 'discounts' and freebies they are going to give to later buyers with still so many unsold units? - ES price on the hand is consistent all along and there is no pressure from them to slash price with more than 80% sold - it is actually a good thing that they are not randomly giving discounts and freebies cause it will obviously piss earlier buyers off

6) Surrounding skywoods are many plots of land set aside for residential development so best to be prepare to listen to construction noise in the years to come

7) interior of ES and Skywoods not even close for comparison - just visit the two showrooms and you will know the difference - as for the design lol that you actually think Skywoods has a better design - while i wouldnt claim ES has exceptional design it is at least a little different from the usual/generic style Skywoods is using - architect for Skywoods is P&T Consultants Pte Ltd and for ES is ADDP Architects LLP - you decide which is better/more reputable

8) developer for ES is SP Setia reputable developer from malaysia with intl projects in other parts of asia, australia and uk - for Skywoods is Bukit Timah Green Development Pte Ltd - erhmmmms a once off joint venture formed by a group of builders with no track record as developer - as builders maybe they know better how to rush out the project and achieve more 'savings' on materials to maximize profits... - finally main contractor for Skywoods is Tiong Aik and for ES is Thiong Seng you decide who is better lor

At the end of the day we all have our own reasons which project to buy - every project has pros and cons - no need to insult other ppls' choices - if you have no constructive inputs pls dont continue to post in this thread

Photogguy
27-09-14, 17:19
not sure what is your intention trying to misinform people and offend ES buyers....

1) ES is far from the MRT station - nobody here claimed it is walking distance except you

2) Noise from the road in front of Skywoods is also no joke - it is a busy road with constant and heavy traffic - although clearly not as bad as the BKE - it is far from the peaceful and quiet environment you are claiming - and in any case both ES and Skywoods have blocks with quieter facing

3) Skywoods is not as near to Hillview MRT as you claimed - yes walkable but not a short walk - in fact it is in somewhat in between type of distance where its not far enough to warrant a shuttle bus and yet not near enough for a convenient/comfortable walk - also no covered walkway and that stretch of road is dark at night so potentially unsafe

4) Skywoods has no good bus connection whereas ES being nearer to Bukit Panjang and the noisy BKE has buses that takes you to town in 1/2 hour and also buses to many other parts of the west and north areas

5) Skywoods is overpriced in my opinion - bad practice to jack up the price and then give high discounts - hard to trust and buy like that - who knows how much more 'discounts' and freebies they are going to give to later buyers with still so many unsold units? - ES price on the hand is consistent all along and there is no pressure from them to slash price with more than 80% sold - it is actually a good thing that they are not randomly giving discounts and freebies cause it will obviously piss earlier buyers off

6) Surrounding skywoods are many plots of land set aside for residential development so best to be prepare to listen to construction noise in the years to come

7) interior of ES and Skywoods not even close for comparison - just visit the two showrooms and you will know the difference - as for the design lol that you actually think Skywoods has a better design - while i wouldnt claim ES has exceptional design it is at least a little different from the usual/generic style Skywoods is using - architect for Skywoods is P&T Consultants Pte Ltd and for ES is ADDP Architects LLP - you decide which is better/more reputable

8) developer for ES is SP Setia reputable developer from malaysia with intl projects in other parts of asia, australia and uk - for Skywoods is Bukit Timah Green Development Pte Ltd - erhmmmms a once off joint venture formed by a group of builders with no track record as developer - as builders maybe they know better how to rush out the project and achieve more 'savings' on materials to maximize profits... - finally main contractor for Skywoods is Tiong Aik and for ES is Thiong Seng you decide who is better lor

At the end of the day we all have our own reasons which project to buy - every project has pros and cons - no need to insult other ppls' choices - if you have no constructive inputs pls dont continue to post in this thread
hahaha he already admitted he is an agent selling Skywood....what more do you expect....must have been very free to come out with his fiction....

Patrickstar
27-09-14, 21:28
When you live in ES, nobody would care about MRT. The place is so serene and the views are simply breathtaking. I would prefer to live in ES anytime compared to noisy projects like J gateway or caspian where there really isn't much quality of life.

xox
27-09-14, 22:52
hahaha he already admitted he is an agent selling Skywood....what more do you expect....must have been very free to come out with his fiction....

I am involved, one way or another with ES and Skywoods. TH and FR too. And I can tell you for sure that standard reply of "cannot offer additional discount to be fair to previous/early buyers" is simply to make buyers feel better. Developers dangle "hidden discounts" and "special freebies" all the time in today's market. Even those you think wouldn't or didn't.

Photogguy
28-09-14, 13:31
I am involved, one way or another with ES and Skywoods. TH and FR too. And I can tell you for sure that standard reply of "cannot offer additional discount to be fair to previous/early buyers" is simply to make buyers feel better. Developers dangle "hidden discounts" and "special freebies" all the time in today's market. Even those you think wouldn't or didn't.

...an agent who would say whatever to get a deal....two-face agents are the worst....

nola
28-09-14, 16:57

There are transaction record everybody can see.

ecosky
28-09-14, 21:21

Very good detailed analysis

xox
29-09-14, 11:05
There are transaction record everybody can see.

Those transaction records doesn't cover everything. If a developer decides to pay a certain % of ABSD, this will never be captured. That is just one example, there are many ways to skin a cat....

This topic had been discussed in a different thread in this forum.

sunrise
29-09-14, 12:26
Those transaction records doesn't cover everything. If a developer decides to pay a certain % of ABSD, this will never be captured. That is just one example, there are many ways to skin a cat....

This topic had been discussed in a different thread in this forum.

can share with us how many units have been sold so far for skywood? since you say the estate is far more superior than the rest of its neighbors.

Photogguy
29-09-14, 22:52
can share with us how many units have been sold so far for skywood? since you say the estate is far more superior than the rest of its neighbors.

With this kind of vultures as agents, who dare to touch?

sunrise
30-09-14, 07:59
With this kind of vultures as agents, who dare to touch?

Har... Vultures, Bird of prey. You are so cruel.

xox
30-09-14, 08:34
Friends, why all the hostility? No cyber-bullying pls! Calling your forum members as vultures is horrible. I would prefer if you provide better thinking responses.

Perhaps you are under a lot of stress? If so, perhaps living in the sky among the woods may just be what you need.

sunrise
30-09-14, 10:31
Friends, why all the hostility? No cyber-bullying pls! Calling your forum members as vultures is horrible. I would prefer if you provide better thinking responses.

Perhaps you are under a lot of stress? If so, perhaps living in the sky among the woods may just be what you need.

How come people challenge within their own estate? they suppose to be good neighbors protecting their homeland.

oopsie
01-10-14, 20:17
Hello neighbors! Construction progress for anyone whom may be keen to know: Tower C @ 22nd floor (I think.....based on my counting), Tower A and Tower B @ 5th floor.
I suspect will TOP 1st quarter 2016.............

MLHG
01-10-14, 20:46
Hello neighbors! Construction progress for anyone whom may be keen to know: Tower C @ 22nd floor (I think.....based on my counting), Tower A and Tower B @ 5th floor.
Thank you for the updates!

Photogguy
01-10-14, 21:52

Hmmm your response is insuniating that people who call agents vulture do not use their brains? How unkind of you to say people do not use their brains.....so who is the bully now? Please think before you response.....and who are your friends? I prefer not to venture where vulture hangout....

oopsie
01-10-14, 22:46
Boys will always be boys. Trying to see who has a bigger d**k izzit?? Pls go take your pissing contest somewhere else. This is a peaceful neighborhood.

ecosky
02-10-14, 09:31

they are stuck on 5th floor for 2 weeks already...

TREEHSE
02-10-14, 10:47
Sorry neighbours, have been busy in the past few weeks. Just realized the forum has heated up somewhat! Perhaps it's the haze in the air? Take it easy, people. Peace!

There were some questions asked about TreeHouse north facing units' view being blocked by ES once they are fully constructed. Well, we did go in with our eyes opened so there is nothing to blame lah. In any case, block C helps to block out certain amount of noise (and dust I hope) from BKE. The beautiful Lower Seletar Reservoir view may be gone but I am looking forward to enjoy ES's pool view! :-P

Here are the latest photos taken today from my unit's vantage point. Will try to keep up with a monthly posts to share with you neighbours.

As for those unkind remarks, been seeing them in other estates as well so obviously seeking for cheap attention. Let's just ignore, forgive and forget. Cheers!

darkseed73
02-10-14, 14:23
Thank you , Treehouse bro

ecosky
02-10-14, 14:43
Sorry neighbours, have been busy in the past few weeks. Just realized the forum has heated up somewhat! Perhaps it's the haze in the air? Take it easy, people. Peace!

There were some questions asked about TreeHouse north facing units' view being blocked by ES once they are fully constructed. Well, we did go in with our eyes opened so there is nothing to blame lah. In any case, block C helps to block out certain amount of noise (and dust I hope) from BKE. The beautiful Lower Seletar Reservoir view may be gone but I am looking forward to enjoy ES's pool view! :-P

Here are the latest photos taken today from my unit's vantage point. Will try to keep up with a monthly posts to share with you neighbours.

As for those unkind remarks, been seeing them in other estates as well so obviously seeking for cheap attention. Let's just ignore, forgive and forget. Cheers!

when u bought treehouse, did the developer tell u there will be a condo built in front of treeshouse? cos usually developer only paint a good picture of the surrounding.

Photogguy
02-10-14, 20:45
Boys will always be boys. Trying to see who has a bigger d**k izzit?? Pls go take your pissing contest somewhere else. This is a peaceful neighborhood.

wahahhaha for someone who calls her hubby moron saying this? Peace sista....be kind to your hubby.... a lady would not use such language....

sunrise
03-10-14, 11:14
wahahhaha for someone who calls her hubby moron saying this? Peace sista....be kind to your hubby.... a lady would not use such language....

those with half by half speaks weird language.

starelle
04-10-14, 15:44
Thanks for sharing! saving me a trip to see-2 Cheers :)

xox
07-10-14, 16:52
Was bringing a client to Eco Sanctuary today. Seemed as though construction is progressing rather slowly. Perhaps it's because sales isn't going anywhere hence construction is crawling at a snail's pace?

nydeidith
07-10-14, 21:35
Was bringing a client to Eco Sanctuary today. Seemed as though construction is progressing rather slowly. Perhaps it's because sales isn't going anywhere hence construction is crawling at a snail's pace?

yeah people are obviously going for the better project at skywoods...and the even better ones at hillview side...
not sure what kind of agent even bother to bring ppl to eco sanctuary

ecosky
08-10-14, 21:09
Any updates?

flagship74
08-10-14, 22:46
Any updates?

hearsay almost ALL SOLD!:emmersed:

xox
09-10-14, 10:05
80% sold (which translate to more than 100 unsold units) is not "almost" fully sold.

Anyway, can expect better sales moving forward since more and more "goodies" available.....

Today is buyer's market, not seller's market.

Photogguy
09-10-14, 20:54

....if indeed true...you are a double agent.....guess no choice as you are desperate to make a living.... a real CMI agent...I just wonder what would happened if the developers get wind of an agent like you who talk down on one properrty that you are also marketing, to sell the other ones that you are also selling......

But my guess is you are spinning stories as no developer would in their right mind use an agent who is also selling their competitors properties.....

xox
10-10-14, 11:48
....if indeed true...you are a double agent.....guess no choice as you are desperate to make a living.... a real CMI agent...I just wonder what would happened if the developers get wind of an agent like you who talk down on one properrty that you are also marketing, to sell the other ones that you are also selling......

But my guess is you are spinning stories as no developer would in their right mind use an agent who is also selling their competitors properties.....

I see it as my duty to not just inform my clients all the good stuffs but also the bad. This will enable them to make their purchase with eyes wide open. And get the best bang for their bucks. Perhaps you prefer agents who tells you only good things or only the things you want to hear.

MLHG
11-10-14, 07:07

The website has been updated. Towers A & B will reach 13th level by end Dec. If they stick to this schedule, we should be able to see 24th storey by June 2015 (assuming 2 levels a month).

sunrise
12-10-14, 13:31
The website has been updated. Towers A & B will reach 13th level by end Dec. If they stick to this schedule, we should be able to see 24th storey by June 2015 (assuming 2 levels a month).

From there they need another few months to rectify the defects and handover. Estimate 6 months to top.

Photogguy
12-10-14, 13:38
I see it as my duty to not just inform my clients all the good stuffs but also the bad. This will enable them to make their purchase with eyes wide open. And get the best bang for their bucks. Perhaps you prefer agents who tells you only good things or only the things you want to hear.

I prefer agents who is transparent not one who hides behind a nick and talk down on competing properties.....if ECO is bad...why on earth did you show it to a client????? IF Eco is lousy why are you trying to sell to a a client???? hahaha do not try to sound like a noble agent here....fake agent..

ecosky
12-10-14, 22:13
From there they need another few months to rectify the defects and handover. Estimate 6 months to top.

6 months can finish building 11 floors?

sunrise
13-10-14, 06:49
6 months can finish building 11 floors?

I mean when all 3 blocks reach 24 floors and it needs another 6 months or more to top.

ecosky
13-10-14, 14:17
I mean when all 3 blocks reach 24 floors and it needs another 6 months or more to top.

if can TOP by Dec 2015 it will be very good news..but i think not very likely.

Photogguy
16-10-14, 22:20
Foresque reached Top Floor already a year ago.....

nydeidith
17-10-14, 00:51
hello guys! just to share i actually wrote to SP Setia before to ask about estimated TOP. They got the project manager to reply and the info given was that the carparks, roads and drains are expected to complete in Dec-15 based on current schedule and TOP will be in the 1st half 2016.

ecosky
17-10-14, 15:10
hello guys! just to share i actually wrote to SP Setia before to ask about estimated TOP. They got the project manager to reply and the info given was that the carparks, roads and drains are expected to complete in Dec-15 based on current schedule and TOP will be in the 1st half 2016.

thats good to hear. thank you.

darkseed73
20-10-14, 10:04
i went yesterday...my block reach 7th floor

dewy
21-10-14, 09:57
I went to the garden side to see the contruction progress. There is a gradual slope while walking along blk A to blk B. Thus, if the fence is based on the current fencing height as shown in the picture, level 2 unit is very prominent (eye-level) to the people who walk along the garden for blk A while blk B is higher a bit. Frankly speaking, the garden is not well-maintained. Looks like a small forest than a garden. The picture shows blk B.

nydeidith
21-10-14, 11:56
I went to the garden side to see the contruction progress. There is a gradual slope while walking along blk A to blk B. Thus, if the fence is based on the current fencing height as shown in the picture, level 2 unit is very prominent (eye-level) to the people who walk along the garden for blk A while blk B is higher a bit. Frankly speaking, the garden is not well-maintained. Looks like a small forest than a garden. The picture shows blk B.

hey i noticed the same too when i went to look the last time...people walking along the park track will see directly into level 2 of blk A & B and the distance is actually quite near...even if they make the fence higher its still very visible...dont think ppl staying at level 2 will be happy with that....similarly for block c directly outside the condo there is a community farm/garden...

Photogguy
26-10-14, 16:15
The community farm has been upgraded over the last year, the authorities cleared the makeshift and random cultivating parctice there and rebuilt the entire plot with extended area and proper fencing, unfortunately those who were unable to get a plot or find their plot too small are beginning to add makeshift plots ouside the fenced area. Over time the place will prbabaly degenerate to be like a slum as was previously. The authorities should come up with better ways of managing such activities and with proper enforcement.

The people involved are mainly retirees whom carried their kampung days practices with little atetntion or awareness of the appearance of the environment in the vicinity of the community garden plots.

The units facing the hilly park will definitely need to contend with prying eyes into their units....there are actually benches where one can sit and enjoy reality shows being played in the units there.

oopsie
27-10-14, 21:28
Have any of you bro and sis taken a stroll or walk in the park or someone in this forum call it a forest? The smell of fertilizer from the community garden can be pretty strong..............ahhchoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darkseed73
28-10-14, 15:06
Have any of you bro and sis taken a stroll or walk in the park or someone in this forum call it a forest? The smell of fertilizer from the community garden can be pretty strong..............ahhchoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmm the park is full of ants, the community garden is very near Block C low level resident.

I did a walk before and whoever brought low level facing the HDB should have reckon that before committing.

But who knows few years down the road situation may change, keep it positive first :D

xox
01-11-14, 17:04
hmm the park is full of ants, the community garden is very near Block C low level resident.

I did a walk before and whoever brought low level facing the HDB should have reckon that before committing.

But who knows few years down the road situation may change, keep it positive first :D

If you purchase based on the mock-up/model in the showroom, there is no "forest" or community garden. Just a beautiful well maintained park beside it. Very impressive. It's what agents call...........advertising.

You are right! Of course the situation will change. More ants and an expanding community garden.

Anyway, hopefully it's for own stay. Will be difficult to sell.

darkseed73
03-11-14, 10:04
If you purchase based on the mock-up/model in the showroom, there is no "forest" or community garden. Just a beautiful well maintained park beside it. Very impressive. It's what agents call...........advertising.

You are right! Of course the situation will change. More ants and an expanding community garden.

Ermm I don't agree with what u said.

Anyways, yes it's our resident's problem which I assume u did not purchase a unit since u put it that way.

TREEHSE
03-11-14, 21:42
Hello future neighbours! October has flown past just like that! So how much progress has the builder made in the past month? Tower C is now at the 24th floor. The other towers are fast catching up too. Thankfully they don't work beyond 10pm nowadays... I can see the swimming pool between Tower B and Tower C having its foundation being laid. Really interesting to see how the tower cranes get raised to new heights! Enjoy the latest views! :glee:

dare2
16-11-14, 09:17

xoxoxoxox hahaha ya Skywood is betterlah nearer to the busy roads, not so secluded.......pay premium price....sure can sell at lower price easily next time.

xox
16-11-14, 12:48
xoxoxoxox hahaha ya Skywood is betterlah nearer to the busy roads, not so secluded.......pay premium price....sure can sell at lower price easily next time.

Selling at lower price of course is easy. The challenge is selling at a highest possible price.

TREEHSE
04-12-14, 13:20
Hello future neighbours! October has flown past just like that! So how much progress has the builder made in the past month? Tower C is now at the 24th floor. The other towers are fast catching up too. Thankfully they don't work beyond 10pm nowadays... I can see the swimming pool between Tower B and Tower C having its foundation being laid. Really interesting to see how the tower cranes get raised to new heights! Enjoy the latest views! :glee:

Hello again! This is the latest progress photos as of today. Looking forward to less construction noises!

nola
04-12-14, 14:05
Hello again! This is the latest progress photos as of today. Looking forward to less construction noises!

Thanks for the nicely taken pictures !

nola
05-01-15, 13:07
Hi All,
Confirmed with developer that all bedroom will have builtin wardrobes. I am wondering whether it would be beeter not to build at least in the smallest bedroom (mine is a 3-bedder unit). This room is only 8sqm so a buildin wardrobe will make it difficult to put table or book shelf in.

Any comments, what are the pros and cons ? Thanks !

P.S, already contacted SP Setia that they could arrange as reqesuted, as long as we settle with our lawyer on all paper works.

ecosky
05-01-15, 20:51
What paperwork do u have to settle so that they don't build the wardrobe? Like that u got to pay legal fees. We can save the cost of the wardrobe letting them build for us

nydeidith
05-01-15, 21:06
Hi All,
Confirmed with developer that all bedroom will have builtin wardrobes. I am wondering whether it would be beeter not to build at least in the smallest bedroom (mine is a 3-bedder unit). This room is only 8sqm so a buildin wardrobe will make it difficult to put table or book shelf in.

Any comments, what are the pros and cons ? Thanks !

P.S, already contacted SP Setia that they could arrange as reqesuted, as long as we settle with our lawyer on all paper works.

I think its a good idea.
The room is small so if they squeeze in a full size wardrobe will make it even smaller.
And no point having a wardrobe if you are planning to use it for other purpose like a study.
I might do the same too. Can you share a bit on the paperwork involve?
Also has anyone thought of how to create storage space since there is no bomb shelter? Real headache....

nola
05-01-15, 21:52
I do not know exactly yet, from what they replied, it seems not complicated:"It is possible to accede to your request not to install the wardrobes. However, we would require an official request from your lawyer in order to formalise this request, as we are currently bound by the signed S&P agreement to provide. #xx-xx is a three-bedroom unit, we would need to know which wardrobe is not required, also if the you like the materials to be packed and left in the room."

nola
05-01-15, 21:58
I think its a good idea.
The room is small so if they squeeze in a full size wardrobe will make it even smaller.
And no point having a wardrobe if you are planning to use it for other purpose like a study.
Also has anyone thought of how to create storage space since there is no bomb shelter? Real headache....

I don't think it will be a full size wardrobe for two small rooms, as for many other condos seen in the market, they are rather small and simple. Someone told me there should be a detail floor plan indicating where wardrobe being built, not the one you posted 😄

nydeidith
06-01-15, 22:57
I don't think it will be a full size wardrobe for two small rooms, as for many other condos seen in the market, they are rather small and simple. Someone told me there should be a detail floor plan indicating where wardrobe being built, not the one you posted 😄

It may be a good idea to find out what kind of wardrobe they are planning to install.
Best not assume they are going to be small and simple. I have seen large/bulky ones installed in small rooms.
As for the placement i dont think they can place it anywhere else apart from beside the door.

MLHG
07-01-15, 18:59
It may be a good idea to find out what kind of wardrobe they are planning to install.
Best not assume they are going to be small and simple. I have seen large/bulky ones installed in small rooms.
As for the placement i dont think they can place it anywhere else apart from beside the door.

Problem is the current floor plan does not include the placement of the furniture such as the wardrobe or bed (whether a single or queen-sized bed can be placed), plus it does not help that the show flat removed both wardrobes in the junior master room and the smaller room in the 3 bedroom units, so it's kind of difficult to gauge exactly how much space is left after the wardrobe is built.

Any idea whether we can get the exact floor plan (including measurements in all rooms) from the developer now?

sunrise
07-01-15, 20:51
I think its a good idea.

The floor plan shows 1 of the aircon ledge is too big like over built, the second wasted area is the main door walkway towards your living room, approx about 1.5 meter in width and 3 meter in length. You can't ultilise them, The designer should save these area and built a yard or storage area. My house has the same walkway that just leave them empty.

nydeidith
07-01-15, 21:53
The floor plan shows 1 of the aircon ledge is too big like over built, the second wasted area is the main door walkway towards your living room, approx about 1.5 meter in width and 3 meter in length. You can't ultilise them, The designer should save these area and built a yard or storage area. My house has the same walkway that just leave them empty.

Yeah its crazy.
The size of the AC ledge is 5 sqm and the smallest room is 8 sqm.
And i think the balcony in the master room is pointless too, lol.

The main door walkway to living room there is a transparent glass to see into the kitchen.
Hard to utilize for anything.

nola
08-01-15, 15:14
I just got the reply from SP Petia. The brown portions are wardrobes. The wardrobes for master room is 1.7m x 0.6m, and 1.5m x 0.6m for two other rooms. Seems not small.

Anyway, I now have to think again, the place where they build wardrobe is quite to my like actually.

P.S, have to say that this developer is really not bad, so far very impressed with its service, look forward to my unit

Batmobile
08-01-15, 15:58
Who did you contact to get the floorplan with wardrobes?

I just got the reply from SP Petia. The brown portions are wardrobes. The wardrobes for master room is 1.7m x 0.6m, and 1.5m x 0.6m for two other rooms. Seems not small.

Anyway, I now have to think again, the place where they build wardrobe is quite to my like actually.

P.S, have to say that this developer is really not bad, so far very impressed with its service, look forward to my unit

nydeidith
08-01-15, 16:26

Nice! Thanks for sharing the info!
Remember the ceiling is quite high so the wardrobes will be spacious.
I guess they can be used as storage areas too, haha.
Did you ask them for pictures of the type of wardrobe they are installing?
I like this developer too! They checked with project manager and gave me very detailed answers when i asked about estimated TOP dates.

TREEHSE
11-01-15, 15:42
Happy New Year, ES neighbours! The worksite's noise is getting even louder on weekdays due to all the grinding and hammering of building internal fittings! Still, it can't be helped. At least it's inching towards completion, hopefully by year's end...:panda:

Here are the latest compilation of its progress from my vantage view. Note that the viewing platform at 14th floor of the tower nearest to BKE has been put in place. The view there should be quite spectacular!

Enjoy the photos!

MLHG
11-01-15, 20:53
Happy New Year, ES neighbours! The worksite's noise is getting even louder on weekdays due to all the grinding and hammering of building internal fittings! Still, it can't be helped. At least it's inching towards completion, hopefully by year's end...:panda:

Here are the latest compilation of its progress from my vantage view. Note that the viewing platform at 14th floor of the tower nearest to BKE has been put in place. The view there should be quite spectacular!

Enjoy the photos!

Thank you once again, TreeHse!!

Liu Xing
16-01-15, 13:16
谢谢楼上的人,照片拍得好,我们自己到现场也拍不到这么清楚。

MLHG
24-01-15, 05:45
The sky bridge linking Towers A and B is up!

TREEHSE
01-02-15, 12:07
Hello neighbours! Another month has gone by and it's time for another update again! :-)

Finally, Tower C is all built up and the cranes have been dismantled! Phew! At the rate the construction is going, I believe towers A & B will be completed well before June. This means TOP may very well happen in Q1 2016. Noise and dust will soon be gone. :onthego:

Enjoy these latest series of photos brought to you by your friendly neighbour at Tree House!

ecosky
01-02-15, 15:33
Very nice. Thank u

nydeidith
01-02-15, 16:28
Thank you! Happy to see the steady progress!

sgvincent
02-02-15, 10:10
the architecture works is too slow, need to expedite.

MLHG
02-02-15, 13:32
the architecture works is too slow, need to expedite.

According to their website, they estimated that Towers A & B will reach 22nd level by end Mar. Now already Feb and they are still at 15th level, not sure if they can hit their target. Progress slows down again...

ecosky
02-02-15, 13:36
Yeah. Setia like no urgency to complete it fast since they have money

darkseed73
03-02-15, 09:41
Hello neighbours! Another month has gone by and it's time for another update again! :-)

Finally, Tower C is all built up and the cranes have been dismantled! Phew! At the rate the construction is going, I believe towers A & B will be completed well before June. This means TOP may very well happen in Q1 2016. Noise and dust will soon be gone. :onthego:

Enjoy these latest series of photos brought to you by your friendly neighbour at Tree House!

Thank you very much, we went to visit it recently after seeing your pictures was quite happy with the serene surrounding.

We even drove around the area to get a feel and i love the it.

I think by 2017 when the mrt is up and all construction around the area is settle the place would be peaceful and air would be fresh.

Looking forward, and if u don't mind I post your photos on my fb :D

sgvincent
05-02-15, 08:42
i think it is a very tight schedule. the CNY will affect the progess by one week.

Atlantis
05-02-15, 20:59
Thanks for all the updates. :)

I just received another letter from my solicitor informing that the developer has called for another 5% progress payment (Tower B).

Batmobile
09-02-15, 12:13
According to their website, they estimated that Towers A & B will reach 22nd level by end Mar. Now already Feb and they are still at 15th level, not sure if they can hit their target. Progress slows down again...

Yesterday, I saw Tower A and B are on level 16 already.... so from now another 6 weeks to go, they should be on time to reach level 22 by end of March.

ecosky
09-02-15, 18:37
Yesterday, I saw Tower A and B are on level 16 already.... so from now another 6 weeks to go, they should be on time to reach level 22 by end of March.

thats very fast...2 weeks ago, they were starting level 15.

starelle
09-02-15, 20:41
We appreciate the photos and progress. How exciting!

nola
13-02-15, 19:01
Anybody receive the invitation card? It say TOP 2H 2016......,

ecosky
14-02-15, 03:16
Anybody receive the invitation card? It say TOP 2H 2016......,

Is there supposed to be any event?

nydeidith
14-02-15, 11:12
Is there supposed to be any event?

invitation to some kinda CNY event on 28 feb at the showroom...mentioned on the invitation card that TOP is 2H2016...
anyone going? i may drop by to take some pictures of the showroom for future reno reference haha

MLHG
14-02-15, 19:58
invitation to some kinda CNY event on 28 feb at the showroom...mentioned on the invitation card that TOP is 2H2016...
anyone going? i may drop by to take some pictures of the showroom for future reno reference haha

Visited the show flat in early Jan and was told the show flat will be torn down by end Jan to make space and the show flat will be moved to the actual units in Tower C. But now it seems the show flat will still be around by end Feb.

fireclone
20-02-15, 14:26

I also may be going down too. Good idea to take pic of the showroom.

ecosky
23-02-15, 22:15
Are u guys going for the event this sat?

nydeidith
23-02-15, 22:56
I will be going! :)

darkseed73
24-02-15, 14:34
Are u guys going for the event this sat?

Not sure leh......might go down to see the showroom for last time b4 it closes hehehee

MLHG
24-02-15, 14:43
Not sure leh......might go down to see
the showroom for last time b4 it closes hehehee

New show flats on actual units in Tower C should be ready soon. Saw the big advertisement board on Tower A

ecosky
24-02-15, 20:43
Not sure leh......might go down to see the showroom for last time b4 it closes hehehee

I will be going too

ecosky
27-02-15, 08:40
Treeshouse..are you able to update us the latest photo of the progress?