PDA

View Full Version : Eco Sanctuary

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

mastrix
24-11-12, 22:57
add foresque 3 bedder 1130 sq ft. for comparison.
the hall has 2 times the size of its master bedroom.
u huh!

sure win one mah...

sunrise
24-11-12, 23:02
u huh!

sure win one mah...

:D the unit also has 2 balconies without
compromising the hall area.

jacelynchia
24-11-12, 23:10

Do not compare with foresque, very different in terms of pricing and today's market.

sunrise
24-11-12, 23:12
Do not compare with foresque, very different in terms of pricing and today's market.

why cannot compare? can you please elaborate more.

jacelynchia
24-11-12, 23:16
why cannot compare? can you please elaborate more.

You can compare but be aware that foresque is bigger because it was launched some time ago and in today's market, units size are just getting smaller and smaller in today's market and price obviously higher so bought at different time and pricing.

There are launches smaller than eco and skies as well, price also higher.

Congress
24-11-12, 23:26

No utility room...can't have maid?:D

Kenshinto80
25-11-12, 05:22
You can compare but be aware that foresque is bigger because it was launched some time ago and in today's market, units size are just getting smaller and smaller in today's market and price obviously higher so bought at different time and pricing.

Hi Mate, do not really understand your point. I would think Tree House, Foresque and Eco San are closely comparable as they are very near each other rather than compare to projects in other districts.

danntbt
25-11-12, 06:17
....its not accurate to compare the larger FR 3-bedder with the compact ES/SM 3-bedder compact as there is a difference of about 200sqft.

Perhaps one should compare the 3-bedder FR with ES/SM larger 3-bedder.

FR 3-bedder perhaps has the best kitchen layout as can be seen here:

http://www.foresque-residences-condo.com/foresque-residences-floorplans-C1.htm

danntbt
25-11-12, 06:29
....its not accurate to compare the larger FR 3-bedder with the compact ES/SM 3-bedder compact as there is a difference of about 200sqft.

http://www.skies-miltonia.sg/skies-miltonia-floorplans.htm?gclid=CPW_2-je6LMCFUV66wodaloAxQ

No link to ECO's floor plan yet, but you can refer to earlier post.
There is a disparity in the promotional information as compared to the brochure from the developer, the 3 rm compact was promoted as 980 soft, but in the floor plan brochure it is sated as 958sqft.

Nighttrain
25-11-12, 07:56

Later I go to view the show flat than I I can give u the review from my side...

Nighttrain
25-11-12, 08:01

If u know the unit are small and price is high than y u buy sm. u should buy water front key . Wow the reservoir is just one road distance .. Nice plus the house is big. Mrt down stair only but coming only 2016..

Trigger
25-11-12, 08:16
It seems that the best stacks 11 and 12 were sold out during private previews to their own associates even before this weekend. Anyone know which stacks facing TH will not be directly blocked by a TH block?

Nighttrain
25-11-12, 08:19
It seems that the best stacks 11 and 12 were sold out during private previews to their own associates even before this weekend. Anyone know which stacks facing TH will not be directly blocked by a TH block?
Dan already post all three project site plan side by side ....pls read it

Trigger
25-11-12, 08:26
Dan already post all three project site plan side by side ....pls read it

Buddy, could you help me out by telling me where i can read it? I can't seem to find it.

Nighttrain
25-11-12, 08:28
you should. dairy farm will not face noise problem. not to worry they will not take away the trees becos a institute next to be build.
Reservoir view

Nighttrain
25-11-12, 08:34
Reservoir view
Find a small one at pg 9 later u can ask bro Dan to post for u again.. Go out now if not later got time I find for u.. Dun know he post at 3 house is it

wildxyz
25-11-12, 08:41
Buddy, could you help me out by telling me where i can read it? I can't seem to find it. http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=9205&page=99

Shanhz
25-11-12, 08:49
...I'll take that as a compliment, maybe I should change line and be an agent, nearly vomited blood talking to an agent at ES this morning....I wonder how they do their homework when a layman can know more than some of them...

I am just trying to be objective here, there is no absolute better or worse , just what suits or are deem acceptable to buyers....but there will always be lop-sided opinions and unscrupulous agents or individuals who may have overly defensive outlook.

yah i agree. i was trying to educate the agent at SM when i explained to him why some units get a "fuller" view of the reservoir than others. i had to take over his laser pointer and point here point there, draw imaginery lines etc. really vomit blood. if let him earn the $$, super bueh kam wan.

house is expensive items. can't blame anyone for being overly defensive. same thing happens when u comment on certain cars in the car forum. some pple defend at all costs.

Shanhz
25-11-12, 08:55

sis, from a purely financial point of view, given that FR and ES are side by side, if the subsales from FR is cheaper than ES, i would take FR anytime. cheaper + immediate occupation (almost). and if need to walk, go MRT also nearer.

same thing applies to estuary and SM. between the 2, i cannot see any good reason to get SM over estuary, since the latter is near completion and near MRT also. the units away from MRT track do not really suffer from noise from the cross junction and MRT track.

pple who buy SM buy it for other reasons, eg: quiet getaway, more exclusive "private" residential area, even the address also different (not yishun ave 1).

Trigger
25-11-12, 09:02
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=9205&page=99

Thanks!:cheers4:

Nighttrain
25-11-12, 10:59
[QUOTE=Trigger]Thanks!:cheers4:[/QUOTE there lot of helpful bro here.. Read more dun buy wrong facing :banghead: Plus x price .. Now u can see all the project facing .. We also talk about the noise .. If u really want to have good facing than got to have accept the noise like all those condo at east coast express way

KonNC
25-11-12, 11:05
sis, from a purely financial point of view, given that FR and ES are side by side, if the subsales from FR is cheaper than ES, i would take FR anytime. cheaper + immediate occupation (almost). and if need to walk, go MRT also nearer.

same thing applies to estuary and SM. between the 2, i cannot see any good reason to get SM over estuary, since the latter is near completion and near MRT also. the units away from MRT track do not really suffer from noise from the cross junction and MRT track.

pple who buy SM buy it for other reasons, eg: quiet getaway, more exclusive "private" residential area, even the address also different (not yishun ave 1).

Hi bro,

Dan shared that the ceiling height of FR is a bit lower..maybe you want to check out this point..in the last few pages of the forum..

Nighttrain
25-11-12, 11:11
Hi bro,

Dan shared that the ceiling height of FR is a bit lower..maybe you want to check out this point..in the last few pages of the forum..
Ha ha be smart , I use my measuring tape measure all the wall and ceiling height of the show flat Liao .. Any bro want the measurement of fr can look for me

Noexit
25-11-12, 11:14
Wow power sia..... Btw you have any idea where to get the online version of the brochure, just back from oversea and heard the price is good, was thinking going down later to see maybe purchase one bigger unit. :cheers4: Btw U interested at this project too? :cheers3:

Ha ha be smart , I use my measuring tape measure all the wall and ceiling height of the show flat Liao .. Any bro want the measurement of fr can look for me

azeoprop
25-11-12, 11:21
erm...what is the pricing for 1 and 2 bedders? :beats-me-man:

Nighttrain
25-11-12, 11:35
Wow power sia..... Btw you have any idea where to get the online version of the brochure, just back from oversea and heard the price is good, was thinking going down later to see maybe purchase one bigger unit. :cheers4: Btw U interested at this project too? :cheers3:
http://www.foresque-residences-condo.com/foresque-residences-floorplans-C1.htm. I bought forseque 3+1

dtrax
25-11-12, 11:45
erm...what is the pricing for 1 and 2 bedders? :beats-me-man:

580k 1rm, 650k 2rm lowest flr

Noexit
25-11-12, 11:49
Wow that cool but I miss the boat..... Heard last month the developer cut the price almost 100k loh so many owner bought the unit even complaint and wrote in and they replied is bcos of the market .... :asshole: guess they too worry Eco will damper their sales :luke-and-darth:

http://www.foresque-residences-condo.com/foresque-residences-floorplans-C1.htm. I bought forseque 3+1

yowetan
25-11-12, 11:58
Hi.. Any more foresque units from Developers? If yes, price wise?

Nighttrain
25-11-12, 12:00
Wow that cool but I miss the boat..... Heard last month the developer cut the price almost 100k loh so many owner bought the unit even complaint and wrote in and they replied is bcos of the market .... :asshole: guess they too worry Eco will damper their sales :luke-and-darth:
I m the first one to complain one la...

Nighttrain
25-11-12, 12:01
Hi.. Any more foresque units from Developers? If yes, price wise?
4 bedroom 1.8m .. Nice lay out plus nice view full reservoir plus can see m.b.s

yowetan
25-11-12, 12:04

Hi... No budget. My budget only 500-600kSGD.

Nighttrain
25-11-12, 12:05
If u buy 3 +1 u can ask ur Id to convert it to 4 bedroom compact just remove the common toilet and joint with the study room ( so u got a bedroom with air-con) than made the st room and the store to new common toilet. I paid $1406255 after discount

yowetan
25-11-12, 12:08
If u buy 3 +1 u can ask ur Id to convert it to 4 bedroom compact just remove the common toilet and joint with the study room ( so u got a bedroom with air-con) than made the st room and the store to new common toilet. I paid $1406255 after discount

Hi. Thanks for sharing the possibilities. However I have a limited budget.

Is this your 2nd property? 1.4mil loan is not a joke.

KonNC
25-11-12, 12:12

What is the size of ur 3+1? 1270sf?

Nighttrain
25-11-12, 12:13
Hi. Thanks for sharing the possibilities. However I have a limited budget.

Is this your 2nd property? 1.4mil loan is not a joke.
No sell off my first condo to get this

Nighttrain
25-11-12, 12:14
What is the size of ur 3+1? 1270sf?
Yap 1270 sqft

yowetan
25-11-12, 12:16
No sell off my first condo to get this

Hi..could you share with me why the decision of disposing your old condo? If you dispose, where do you stay now?

Nighttrain
25-11-12, 12:17
Yap 1270 sqft
1270 and 1281 it the same lay out only diff is the balcony bigger by 11 sqft .1 pcs tiles bigger only .. So to say the length of the baconly is 11 ft

KonNC
25-11-12, 12:18
Yap 1270 sqft

The furnishing and the quality of FH is great! So congrats.

Nighttrain
25-11-12, 12:19
Hi..could you share with me why the decision of disposing your old condo? If you dispose, where do you stay now?
Renting a 3 room flat now

yowetan
25-11-12, 12:20
Renting a 3 room flat now

Hi..thanks for divulge so much. Have you consider living with your parents or in-laws in the mean time to save the rental?

jacelynchia
25-11-12, 12:28
Hi Mate, do not really understand your point. I would think Tree House, Foresque and Eco San are closely comparable as they are very near each other rather than compare to projects in other districts.

statements like "add foresque 3 bedder 1130 sq ft. for comparison.
the hall has 2 times the size of its master bedroom" and"u huh!
sure win one mah..."

Of course, comparison is key for competition to sell or rent but
As mentioned, do be aware that launches now are smaller in size and more pricey despite being at the same location.
Bought in different times and prices as well.

mastrix
25-11-12, 12:35
statements like "add foresque 3 bedder 1130 sq ft. for comparison.
the hall has 2 times the size of its master bedroom" and"u huh!
sure win one mah..."

Of course, comparison is key for competition to sell or rent but
As mentioned, do be aware that launches now are smaller in size and more pricey despite being at the same location.
Bought in different times and prices as well.
Foresque still selling right?

jacelynchia
25-11-12, 12:54
Foresque still selling right?

Not sure bout that.
But I am just comparing pricing and unit size .

mastrix
25-11-12, 12:58
Not sure bout that.
but you mentioned different time...foresque still selling...same time?

jacelynchia
25-11-12, 13:33
but you mentioned different time...foresque still selling...same time?

launched at different times and different market, that's what I meant.
Anyway, am going down to eco to take a look.

mastrix
25-11-12, 13:38
launched at different times and different market, that's what I meant.
Anyway, am going down to eco to take a look.
:) free I will go there later too.

Wild Falcon
25-11-12, 13:44
Not much advertising for this Eco Sanctuary. If not for this forum, won't even know its launched...

terrynfs
25-11-12, 14:04

like that 2 bedder looks great

dtrax
25-11-12, 14:38
like that 2 bedder looks great

quantum wise 2 and 2+S looks affordable.. 1 is quite exp. 3rm about >950-1mil.

Nighttrain
25-11-12, 15:01
Hi..thanks for divulge so much. Have you consider living with your parents or in-laws in the mean time to save the rental?
No because I factor in the cost of the rental into my existing condo price before I sell it.. Eg. Rental for a 3 room flat $1600x 24 months than add this amount into the selling price

phantom_opera
25-11-12, 15:08
this project should be renamed as foresq-killer or hill-killer or tree-killer .. it is a big spoiler in terms of pricing

the hexagonal facade idea copied from CBP wakakaka

http://singapore.capribyfraser.com/themes/default/images/header_default_image_2.jpg

nonetheless ... I think they really spend a bomb on showflat that put some Singapore developers to shame... good job SP Setia

price
25-11-12, 17:08
this project should be renamed as foresq-killer or hill-killer or tree-killer .. it is a big spoiler in terms of pricing

http://singapore.capribyfraser.com/themes/default/images/header_default_image_2.jpg

nonetheless ... I think they really spend a bomb on showflat that put some Singapore developers to shame... good job SP Setia
i was in JB a couple of weeks back. their JB showflat is even scarier. Looks as though you are walking into a 6 stars hotel.

price
25-11-12, 17:10
cheeeeep cheeeeeep

mastrix
25-11-12, 17:21
i was in JB a couple of weeks back. their JB showflat is even scarier. Looks as though you are walking into a 6 stars hotel.
They can do wonders in showflat....but can they complete the project.

http://i45.tinypic.com/wvdhd5.jpg

But Setia...no problem...good company. :D

price
25-11-12, 17:23
They can do wonders in showflat....but can they complete the project.

http://i45.tinypic.com/wvdhd5.jpg

But Setia...no problem...good company. :D
yea i think we can believe in Seita, not like the other companies in Malaysia, build halfway developer runaway lol:cheers5:

price
25-11-12, 17:24
i think their 18 Woodsville will be an iconic building among the rest of the PCs in Potong Pasir

phantom_opera
25-11-12, 18:20
everytime I go Bukit Indah, there is progress, SP Setia memang boleh

btw, JUSCO bukit indah now spots a new cinema, new Popular Bookstore

flagship74
25-11-12, 18:44
ES is probably one of the best among the three...design and price.:cheers4:

price
25-11-12, 18:48
how are the sales like now? sold out?

Shanhz
25-11-12, 18:54
anyway, as a reality check, i believe bkt panjang flats are amongst the cheapest in sgp.

KonNC
25-11-12, 18:55
anyway, as a reality check, i believe bkt panjang flats are amongst the cheapest in sgp.

It depends on the locations...

lajia
25-11-12, 18:58
if so fast sold out then it is really very scary....:scared-1:

how are the sales like now? sold out?

Kanarazu
25-11-12, 19:00
i think their 18 Woodsville will be an iconic building among the rest of the PCs in Potong Pasir

Eh, what's so iconic about it? I thought it looked like some of the new PCs a lot Balestier road.

flagship74
25-11-12, 19:02

Where is this place? awesome..

Kanarazu
25-11-12, 19:04
Where is this place? awesome..

Business hotel/service apartment at changi business park.

price
25-11-12, 19:06
Eh, what's so iconic about it? I thought it looked like some of the new PCs a lot Balestier road.
well we'll see? :)

yowetan
25-11-12, 19:08
Is it possible to further negotiate the price? Or is the developer price a finalized indicative price?

dtrax
25-11-12, 19:08
howww many chewren in showrm shouted cheapp.. i can only humbly eavesdrop

flagship74
25-11-12, 19:10
Eco win pant down lag...:D

Atlantis
25-11-12, 19:12
I just came back from the showroom. Tower B almost fully sold out. They have released Tower A already!

azeoprop
25-11-12, 19:14
Wow! Will it be another sold out project? :scared-1:

dtrax
25-11-12, 19:24
sup sup waterish at 650k, graduate save 5yrs I think can down pay 20% no sweat. 2x graduate dual income can aim higher at 3rms. Bukit Panjang integrated development in future with existing 2 malls nearby at BP. First day the sold out stickers already look scary mary

Atlantis
25-11-12, 19:27
I took photos of the boards showing the units sold. Trying to upload them here but it's taking an awfully long time...

yowetan
25-11-12, 19:30
sup sup waterish at 650k, graduate save 5yrs I think can down pay 20% no sweat. 2x graduate dual income can aim higher at 3rms. Bukit Panjang integrated development in future with existing 2 malls nearby at BP. First day the sold out stickers already look scary mary

My wife and myself are around 35 year old. Our household is just around 7k+. My wife got 0.4 month bonus and zero increment. I got 0.5 month bonus with 2% increment. It is not that easy, not sup sup suai.....

yowetan
25-11-12, 19:31
I took photos of the boards showing the units sold. Trying to upload them here but it's taking an awfully long time...

Is there a big crowd over in the showflat? The price is costlier than TH and Foresque?

dtrax
25-11-12, 19:34
My wife and myself are around 35 year old. Our household is just around 7k+. My wife got 0.4 month bonus and zero increment. I got 0.5 month bonus with 2% increment. It is not that easy, not sup sup suai.....

I am not in a position to compare since I see many young chewren without any kids to support. And judging from the pple I see around my friends dual income graduates and based on their salary, I can see why there is such a demand. My observations might be abit more bias nevertheless

yowetan
25-11-12, 19:37
I am not in a position to compare since I see many young chewren without any kids to support. And judging from the pple I see around my friends dual income graduates and based on their salary, I can see why there is such a demand. My observations might be abit more bias nevertheless

Hi.. Do not get me wrong; I am just sharing my situation here. Not against your observation. This is why I am sharing a house with my in-laws and parents and bro-in-law.

I am interested to see this Eco Santuary loft concept so I can accomodate more people in 2 bedder or 2+S bedder.

Atlantis
25-11-12, 19:38
Finally managed to upload the pics to an image hosting site..

Taken earlier around 7.30pm:

http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010090011O13538470332322293

http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010090021O13538470332322293

KonNC
25-11-12, 19:42

Have u thought of getting an EC since u don't have a hdb? The EC quality as I understand is comparable to PC and even better than some..

Atlantis
25-11-12, 19:42
Is there a big crowd over in the showflat? The price is costlier than TH and Foresque?

I went after I finished dinner. It's not very crowded.
Price wise, its cheaper than the current sub-sale price for Treehouse.
I bought a 2+S yesterday at around $1,030 psf. Been eyeing this area for a while after I missed out on Treehouse. Went to see Foresque before. But the pricing quoted to me back then was close to $1,250psf. So didn't pursue.

yowetan
25-11-12, 19:47
Have u thought of getting an EC since u don't have a hdb? The EC quality as I understand is comparable to PC and even better than some..

Hi..Thanks for the suggestion.

I have a HDB 5 room flat in Tiong Bahru.

I am actually eyeing Mt Sinai area. For Eco, it is semi-stay with investment purpose. If possible, I will like to accomodate my parents (2), in-laws(2), my wife and myself (2) with bro-in-law (1) and our two toddlers (2) and a dog in 2 bedder or 2+S bedder in year 2016 (TOP). If not, just sell it off upon completion.

This is why my budget is pretty low, given the fact our household income is around 7K+ and am only eligible for 60% loan now.

KonNC
25-11-12, 19:47
I went after I finished dinner. It's not very crowded.
Price wise, its cheaper than the current sub-sale price for Treehouse.
I bought a 2+S yesterday at around $1,030 psf. Been eyeing this area for a while after I missed out on Treehouse. Went to see Foresque before. But the pricing quoted to me back then was close to $1,250psf. So didn't pursue.

Is the developer absorbing the stamp duty fees?

dtrax
25-11-12, 19:48
i scream ice-cream!
For tower C, if I am not wrong first day all 1rm and 4rm released stacks are all sold right?

azeoprop
25-11-12, 19:49
Wow....selling like hot cakes....:scared-4:

Atlantis
25-11-12, 19:50

I am actually eyeing Mt Sinai area. For Eco, it is semi-stay with investment purpose. If possible, I will like to accomodate my parents (2), in-laws(2), my wife and myself (2) with bro-in-law (1) and our two toddlers (2) and a dog in 2 bedder or 2+S bedder in year 2016 (TOP). If not, just sell it off upon completion.

This is why my budget is pretty low, given the fact our household income is around 7K+ and am only eligible for 60% loan now.

Hi bro, won't it be a bit crowded to accommodate so many people in a 2 or 2+S?

Atlantis
25-11-12, 19:51
Is the developer absorbing the stamp duty fees?

No man, though that would be nice! :D

dtrax
25-11-12, 19:52
No man, though that would be nice! :D

if absord sure snap up like siao

yowetan
25-11-12, 19:52

Hi I admit it is pack. However, given our financial status - we have had no choice.

Atlantis
25-11-12, 19:55
Hi I admit it is pack. However, given our financial status - we have had no choice.

No offence bro, but I think your 5-room flat will give you better quality of living though.

dtrax
25-11-12, 19:56

Yes it is possible for 9human + 1 dog in 775 sqft with 3.5m, here is how:

study room - 2chewren
balcony 1x dog
master - he n wife + bro in law
2nd room - 2x double decker with 3.5m for 4pax

in fact living room with creative furnishing can occupy another 2pax adult with convertible sofa bed

yowetan
25-11-12, 19:56

study room - 2chewren
balcony 1x dog

Hi you are right; but bro-in-law will sleep in living room.

dtrax
25-11-12, 19:57

yup that is what I tot for more privacy

Nighttrain
25-11-12, 20:17

Y must buy condo with the kind of money go buy a jumbo flat . Every body can stay together with space...

mastrix
25-11-12, 20:35

study room - 2chewren
balcony 1x dog

in fact living room with creative furnishing can occupy another 2pax adult with convertible sofa bed
wah...dormitory.

radha08
25-11-12, 20:37

nowadays quite common:cool:

Trigger
25-11-12, 21:06
This place looks like a great homestay option for those who can accept its location. But i wonder what is the "investment story" here? Hold for 4 years then sell to HDB upgraders? If rental, where would the tenants come from?

Shanhz
25-11-12, 21:07

another grand scheme from garmen to reduce reliance on FT.. oops, i mean FW

Shanhz
25-11-12, 21:08
I just came back from the showroom. Tower B almost fully sold out. They have released Tower A already!

comparing price of most other devp in recent times, not surprising so many pple cheong

yowetan
25-11-12, 21:09
This place looks like a great homestay option for those who can accept its location. But i wonder what is the "investment story" here? Hold for 4 years then sell to HDB upgraders? If rental, where would the tenants come from?

I hope to sell to HDB upgraders at a capital appreciation of 15-20%.

Kenshinto80
25-11-12, 21:14
Hi Mate, I recall on another thread you also talking about buying condo...why must insist buy pte condo?Or maybe go try to get EC? Can get bigger size leh.

yowetan
25-11-12, 21:19
Hi Mate, I recall on another thread you also talking about buying condo...why must insist buy pte condo?Or maybe go try to get EC? Can get bigger size leh.

EC location is not attractive, and I have to give up my 5 room Tiong Bahru HDB which is hard for me.

EC has a lot of restriction when selling.

Nighttrain
25-11-12, 21:42
ES is probably one of the best among the three...design and price.:cheers4:
Ok just come back from the show flat.. Time to give my review .. Compare the 3 project .. Tree house floor material use is homogenous tiles plus laminated flooring for bedroom, Fr floor material use is 24cmx24cm white compress marble and timber floor for bedroom. Es floor material use is 24cmx24cm marble and timber for bedroom and toilet also using marble.. Es provide the best in material. Fr provide the best landscaping .. Three house best in price.. Congrats to three house owner if u are going for investment.. U already make money.. Ok I keep on complaining I buy x .. From today onward I will not.. Ok I compare with es and fr , from the same level and facing.(high floor) I brought mine at $1529000 less all the furniture and stamp duty discount $1406255=$1107 psf but a es unit $1280000 +stamp duty$33000=$1313000=$1151 psf.. So each one is cheaper .. A 3+1 unit at fr is 1270sqft a 3+1 unit at es is only 1141sqft like 3 bedroom at fr..but es give u height ceiling.. Pls for ppl want to buy es next time ur renovation will be expensive (eg. Carpentry work, wall paper and shift power points) es building very nice design and stand on higher ground .. Fr also got high pillar .. So both building taller than three house.. Best best for es can open out all the door at balcony cause they using bi-fold door which is more expensive.. Not like 3 house and fr sliding door cannot open all the way. If time can go back . I will buy es but just too bad their unit is small.. Compare a 4 beded at fr and es .. Yet again fr win .. So depend on Wat u want, size and nice layout Versus good material and high ceiling.this is my 2 cent view only.. I like the es 4 bedroom toilet grand with 2 basin plus bath tub at balcony.. Swee swee

Nighttrain
25-11-12, 21:51
Ok just come back from the show flat.. Time to give my review .. Compare the 3 project .. Tree house floor material use is homogenous tiles plus laminated flooring for bedroom, Fr floor material use is 24cmx24cm white compress marble and timber floor for bedroom. Es floor material use is 24cmx24cm marble and timber for bedroom and toilet also using marble.. Es provide the best in material. Fr provide the best landscaping .. Three house best in price.. Congrats to three house owner if u are going for investment.. U already make money.. Ok I keep on complaining I buy x .. From today onward I will not.. Ok I compare with es and fr , from the same level and facing.(high floor) I brought mine at $1529000 less all the furniture and stamp duty discount $1406255=$1107 psf but a es unit $1280000 +stamp duty$33000=$1313000=$1151 psf.. So each one is cheaper .. A 3+1 unit at fr is 1270sqft a 3+1 unit at es is only 1141sqft like 3 bedroom at fr..but es give u height ceiling.. Pls for ppl want to buy es next time ur renovation will be expensive (eg. Carpentry work, wall paper and shift power points) es building very nice design and stand on higher ground .. Fr also got high pillar .. So both building taller than three house.. Best best for es can open out all the door at balcony cause they using bi-fold door which is more expensive.. Not like 3 house and fr sliding door cannot open all the way. If time can go back . I will buy es but just too bad their unit is small.. Compare a 4 beded at fr and es .. Yet again fr win .. So depend on Wat u want, size and nice layout Versus good material and high ceiling.this is my 2 cent view only.. I like the es 4 bedroom toilet grand with 2 basin plus bath tub at balcony.. Swee swee
Last es dun have floor to ceiling window not like 3 house and fr .. They have a 500mm low wall that all the way window up .

mastrix
25-11-12, 21:52
That's life. If I see TH, I will design FR better, when I see FR, I will design ES the best among the two. Otherwise, it look silly right?

Nighttrain
25-11-12, 21:53
Last es dun have floor to ceiling window not like 3 house and fr .. They have a 500mm low wall that all the way window up .
Congrats all new es buyer.. Welcome to the neighborhood ..

Nighttrain
25-11-12, 21:58
That's life. If I see TH, I will design FR better, when I see FR, I will design ES the best among the two. Otherwise, it look silly right?
Yes master u are right.. If not how to sell..they are good in design. Balcony not that big like sm.. Kitchen may be small but come handy with everything.. Design with style.. Full height cabinet in kitchen also very x one.

mastrix
25-11-12, 22:03
Yes master u are right.. If not how to sell..they are good in design. Balcony not that big like sm.. Kitchen may be small but come handy with everything.. Design with style.. Full height cabinet in kitchen also very x one.
I don't like full height cabinet in kitchen, cuz I will never use it. I can't reach it!

Mr MRT, I'm missy. :tongue3:

Nighttrain
25-11-12, 22:11
My own view for sm..went to the show room months ago. The living is narrow but long.. Can see the dining table almost close to the sofa. Id remove one Wall to make the living room look big..the bacony at living room ok. But master bedroom so big for Wat.. End of the day ppl will put junk and hang cloth outside as living space inside too small.. Day time the living room will be dark for those low floor unit.this is Wat I face for me old condo morning at 10am need to switch on the light. Same layout.. But Bigger in size

danntbt
25-11-12, 22:15
I don't like full height cabinet in kitchen, cuz I will never use it. I can't reach it!

Mr MRT, I'm missy. :tongue3:

Their high ceiling is actually not as high s shown in the show flat....according to the agent i spoke to, its only 3.2m...not 3.5 as suggested. Only ground floor is 3.8 m....

Nighttrain
25-11-12, 22:15

Mr MRT, I'm missy. :tongue3:Sorry sorry I m motor cycle

Nighttrain
25-11-12, 22:16
Sorry sorry I m motor cycle
Harley Davidson ( night train)

mastrix
25-11-12, 22:18
Their high ceiling is actually not as high s shown in the show flat....according to the agent i spoke to, its only 3.2m...not 3.5 as suggested. Only ground floor is 3.8 m....
Is it in the news that mentioned its BCA requirement to build showflat according to actual measurement? So as not to mislead the buyers...

chueec
25-11-12, 22:31
Bro, can enlighten me the ceiling height of FR. Is the showroom showing the actual height?

Nighttrain
25-11-12, 22:38
Is it in the news that mentioned its BCA requirement to build showflat according to actual measurement? So as not to mislead the buyers...
Agent will only tell u the good points about the high rental but not the noise from pie or the helicopter flying here and there or the nearest coffee shop is at blk 257 very far away.who will rent, out of way.. But u like it than just buy for own stay. but if hill view resident can rent out their unit than it will be more easy for us to rent out too. Hill view morning will jam

flagship74
25-11-12, 22:40

3 hse looks like HDBish?:D

danntbt
25-11-12, 22:40
Bro, can enlighten me the ceiling height of FR. Is the showroom showing the actual height?
Showroom showing height for ground floor unit which are higher than typical units....clarify with the agent showing you the units.

Nighttrain
25-11-12, 22:41
2.8 m standard height

danntbt
25-11-12, 22:42
....hahahahhaa you never give up do you...actually if you see the latest HDB at Dawson place.....you might think ES looks like them or the HDB there look like ES....

Nighttrain
25-11-12, 22:47
2.8 m standard height
Buying condo alway look out for this .. Do not buy balcony too big, air con ledge too big ,, come with planter box worst.. U can find this project at sembawang. The nautical. A 4 bedroom project look v v small . Got very long corridor, planter box and aircon ledge lead u to the living room plus a very big l shape balcony at living room.. The living room very small

Night
25-11-12, 22:48

How were the placement of the rubbish chute like for the 1 and 2 bedders in the showroom? Problem for SM was the chute is placed inside a cabinet. Is ES more user friendly?

Nighttrain
25-11-12, 22:50
How were the placement of the rubbish chute like for the 1 and 2 bedders in the showroom? Problem for SM was the chute is placed inside a cabinet. Is ES more user friendly?
Look at the photo bro Dan post.. Very good location

Night
25-11-12, 22:51
Buying condo alway look out for this .. Do not buy balcony too big, air con ledge too big ,, come with planter box worst.. U can find this project at sembawang. The nautical. A 4 bedroom project look v v small . Got very long corridor, planter box and aircon ledge lead u to the living room plus a very big l shape balcony at living room.. The living room very small

Bro, for homestay i beg to differ, big balconies are personal preference. Just like I hate the loud noise that Harley bikes make but you may like them.

Night
25-11-12, 22:52

Which page is that? Am searching for it.

Nighttrain
25-11-12, 22:54
I think the most silly location for rubbish chute is at blossom at bj it at the entrance of the kitchen ... If I m not wrong

Night
25-11-12, 22:55
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8347/8213351628_e5df6a7d12_b.jpg

This is the 4bedder right?

Nighttrain
25-11-12, 22:56
Ok from pg 20 u can see photo

Nighttrain
25-11-12, 22:58
Seem like 3 lay

Nighttrain
25-11-12, 22:59
First cabinet inside is a conceal fridge, small full height cabinet is a ladder pull out stainless steel basket

Night
25-11-12, 23:02
First cabinet inside is a conceal fridge, small full height cabinet is a ladder pull out stainless steel basket

In front of the washing basin, is that a see through glass or mirror? By the way, you mention earlier there are helicopter flying by? Sembawang airbase is quite a distance away right?

Nighttrain
25-11-12, 23:07
In front of the washing basin, is that a see through glass or mirror? By the way, you mention earlier there are helicopter flying by? Sembawang airbase is quite a distance away right?
My friend from saf say that the training route for helicopter .. As the see through glass is for ur maid to see the main door

Night
25-11-12, 23:11
My friend from saf say that the training route for helicopter .. As the see through glass is for ur maid to see the main door

That's a nice design concept, come as standard or option?

Night
25-11-12, 23:14
I think the most silly location for rubbish chute is at blossom at bj it at the entrance of the kitchen ... If I m not wrong

ES one quite convenient if the wifey overcook the food, just turn around and dump the chao tar food into the chute :p

Nighttrain
25-11-12, 23:21
That's a nice design concept, come as standard or option?
Standard ba

danntbt
26-11-12, 06:33
3 - bedder.....

carbuncle
26-11-12, 07:29
Any update on sales performance so far?

Shanhz
26-11-12, 07:47
Agent will only tell u the good points about the high rental but not the noise from pie or the helicopter flying here and there or the nearest coffee shop is at blk 257 very far away.who will rent, out of way.. But u like it than just buy for own stay. but if hill view resident can rent out their unit than it will be more easy for us to rent out too. Hill view morning will jam

only good thing about the whole lot at TH/FR/ES is that if you use the PIE, confirm very fast on the way to work

Shanhz
26-11-12, 07:48
My own view for sm..went to the show room months ago. The living is narrow but long.. Can see the dining table almost close to the sofa. Id remove one Wall to make the living room look big..the bacony at living room ok. But master bedroom so big for Wat.. End of the day ppl will put junk and hang cloth outside as living space inside too small.. Day time the living room will be dark for those low floor unit.this is Wat I face for me old condo morning at 10am need to switch on the light. Same layout.. But Bigger in size

yes, that's what i'll do, hang clothes outside MBR balcony.
ms jacelyn, dun complain me to management ok

danntbt
26-11-12, 08:11
yes, that's what i'll do, hang clothes outside MBR balcony.
ms jacelyn, dun complain me to management ok

....just be careful not to hang triangular pieces too prominently, otherwise the golfers might mistaken them as targets to shoot towards.....

Trigger
26-11-12, 08:13
only good thing about the whole lot at TH/FR/ES is that if you use the PIE, confirm very fast on the way to work

I think the BKE/PIE route gets very jammed during both morning and afternoon peak hours. And the upper bukit timah road gets congested at the bottleneck near beauty world just before you turn off to PIE.

danntbt
26-11-12, 08:22
I think the BKE/PIE route gets very jammed during both morning and afternoon peak hours. And the upper bukit timah road gets congested at the bottleneck near beauty world just before you turn off to PIE.
ya only North-South highway is not congested...hahaa, because its not built yet......but is there any existing expressway that is not congested during peak hour?

Trigger
26-11-12, 08:26
.....is there any expressway that is not congested during peak hour?

Probably not, but some are more congested than others. And usually to avoid the jams one can take the small roads, but the upper Bt timah stretch is also jam and even has an ERP gantry in front of hume park. Anyone knows any other way to get into town from this area?

Shanhz
26-11-12, 08:33
Probably not, but some are more congested than others. And usually to avoid the jams one can take the small roads, but the upper Bt timah stretch is also jam and even has an ERP gantry in front of hume park. Anyone knows any other way to get into town from this area?

hop onto the SAF helicopter

Night
26-11-12, 08:58

The fastest I can think of is to hit PIE then exit steven rd, go via newton towards farrer road.

Wild Falcon
26-11-12, 13:30
I think still one of the least jammed in Sg liao as evidenced by the lowest ERP rates. Wait till u drive to the city from the north or from the east - high ERP and still all jammed up. BKE normal jam when merging into PIE which is the same everywhere when u drive to say go for CTE to PIE. Upper Bukit Timah ERP is only $0.50 most of the time. If you want to avoid the 50 cents ERP can drive into Hillview Ave & come our from fire station but I really think its not worth the longer distance for those from Petir side.

The fastest way in the morning to town is Bukit Timah. The fastest way in the evening is PIE-BKE but must be very good in cutting lanes.

danntbt
26-11-12, 13:40
I think still one of the least jammed in Sg liao as evidenced by the lowest ERP rates. Wait till u drive to the city from the north or from the east - high ERP and still all jammed up. BKE normal jam when merging into PIE which is the same everywhere when u drive to say go for CTE to PIE. Upper Bukit Timah ERP is only $0.50 most of the time. If you want to avoid the 50 cents ERP can drive into Hillview Ave & come our from fire station but I really think its not worth the longer distance for those from Petir side.

The fastest way in the morning to town is Bukit Timah. The fastest way in the evening is PIE-BKE but must be very good in cutting lanes.

I would rather go underground .........................

...when the DTL3 starts running

Wild Falcon
26-11-12, 13:44
Don't remember hearing helicopter here. I'm sure Sinapore so small only 23km north to south and the helicopter training route will have to cover whole Singapore bah. Or else just fly round and round in Bukit Timah?

But frankly never heard helicopter here. Maybe some airplanes during national day bah. This is NOT near the air base which is the worst.

Nighttrain
26-11-12, 14:14
Don't remember hearing helicopter here. I'm sure Sinapore so small only 23km north to south and the helicopter training route will have to cover whole Singapore bah. Or else just fly round and round in Bukit Timah?

But frankly never heard helicopter here. Maybe some airplanes during national day bah. This is NOT near the air base which is the worst.Told my friend I brought a unit there, than he say that their train area . Plus see helicopter flying . If yes the es 4 bedroom owner cannot bath at the balcony

danntbt
28-11-12, 07:21
http://www.projectnewlaunch.com/eco-sanctuary/

...according to the above, at the point of time 87.5% (126 out of 144) of Tower B was sold on the first day of launch.....Tower A was launched subsequently, anyone know what is the figure currently? Average price range is 1-1.1K...

chueec
28-11-12, 09:33
http://www.projectnewlaunch.com/eco-sanctuary/

...according to the above, at the point of time 87.5% (126 out of 144) of Tower B was sold on the first day of launch.....Tower A was launched subsequently, anyone know what is the figure currently? Average price range is 1-1.1K...

This project is not ECO friendly...chopping a lot of trees from Foresque.:axekiller:

How about renaming the neighbouring project to Foresqued instead.

danntbt
28-11-12, 15:07
.....was around the area this morning, the show flat was empty, met an agent i befriend having met him each time I go to zhenghua park on saturday....was told Tower B 96% sold, and Tower A they have moved about 40 units...or abt 30%...they have launched a few stacks mainly 1 bedder and and 4 Bedder in Block C...did not ask for the new launched prices....cheapest 2nd floor 3 bedder facing TH' entrance a bit below 1M at 980 sqft.....

One interesting highlight of the development is the carpark driveway.....you can see through the glass into the swimming pool above......hopefully that would not be a distraction......for drivers going in and out of the swimming pool esp on weekends....

Wild Falcon
28-11-12, 15:17
Quite a common design nowadays. Trust me, wont be a distraction because everyone's bums and legs look distorted in the waters, i.e. FAT and UGLY.

.....was around the area this morning, the show flat was empty, met an agent i befriend having met him each time I go to zhenghua park on saturday....was told Tower B 96% sold, and Tower A they have moved about 40 units...or abt 30%...they have launched a few stacks mainly 1 bedder and and 4 Bedder in Block C...did not ask for the new launched prices....cheapest 2nd floor 3 bedder facing TH' entrance a bit below 1M at 980 sqft.....

One interesting highlight of the development is the carpark driveway.....you can see through the glass into the swimming pool above......hopefully that would not be a distraction......for drivers going in and out of the swimming pool esp on weekends....

sunrise
28-11-12, 22:12
Not sure bout that.

we are comparing the layout and pricing by psf. i don't see why cannot compare? one last word the SM living area really small when compare
with other development. i am saying fr also have 2 balconies and yet the hall is much bigger than yours. :doh:

sunrise
28-11-12, 22:28

you are the thread starter of foresque and turn back to condem the place.
:beats-me-man:

jacelynchia
28-11-12, 22:38
we are comparing the layout and pricing by psf. i don't see why cannot compare? one last word the SM living area really small when compare
with other development. i am saying fr also have 2 balconies and yet the hall is much bigger than yours. :doh:

I think I have explained my stand and long gone pass this conversation, please read it carefully.
Of course, why cannot compare, I remembered, I did say comparison is key.

Nighttrain
28-11-12, 23:03
I think I have explained my stand and long gone pass this conversation, please read it carefully.
Small and x it still ok with a wonderful view still got ppl wll pay high price for ur house but for those without view than that it. went to the show flat the living room is really small .. But if u like it, can afford than be happy with it..

jacelynchia
28-11-12, 23:11
Small and x it still ok with a wonderful view still got ppl wll pay high price for ur house but for those without view than that it. went to the show flat the living room is really small .. But if u like it, can afford than be happy with it..

Don't be mistaken, I am not explaining or covering the fact that skies is small, small is a fact and if buyers accept, submitted the cheque, case closed but now I am referring about the accusation that comparison is not allowed.

Thanks Nighttrain!:)

Nighttrain
28-11-12, 23:39
[QUOTE=jacelynchia]Don't be mistaken, I am not explaining or covering the fact that skies is small, small is a fact and if buyers accept, submitted the cheque, case closed but now I am referring about the accusation that comparison is not allowed.

Thanks Nighttrain!:) good night

chueec
28-11-12, 23:50
you are the thread starter of foresque and turn back to condem the place.
:beats-me-man:

Last Saturday morning I was at Chestnut Ave near Eco showroom, one agent approached me and asked if I were interested to visit the showroom at 11am. As I was in shorts and slippers, did not accept the offer. He told me still not sure the per sq foot selling price yet but maybe around 700 plus. I told him not to bullshit cos cant be that cheap. Then he commented that Tree House design like HDB...though I did not agree, I just listened. I think we should allow others to voice their view in this forum freely. There is no need to be overly protective. Anyway you are not vested in this area right...:tsk-tsk:

chueec
29-11-12, 00:36

I guess the main reason for having see thru glass is part of ECO design...to save electricity on lighting at the basement carpark. I think the developer is definitely compromising on safety of residents and visitors...what if someone see an ugly and fat body (which will always be the case according to a trusted source) and faint while driving...

Nighttrain
29-11-12, 06:08
I guess the main reason for having see thru glass is part of ECO design...to save electricity on lighting at the basement carpark. I think the developer is definitely compromising on safety of residents and visitors...what if someone see an ugly and fat body (which will always be the case according to a trusted source) and faint while driving...
I find it a good design. Nothing to do can tell wife say go wash car but than ...

sunrise
29-11-12, 08:51
Last Saturday morning I was at Chestnut Ave near Eco showroom, one agent approached me and asked if I were interested to visit the showroom at 11am. As I was in shorts and slippers, did not accept the offer. He told me still not sure the per sq foot selling price yet but maybe around 700 plus. I told him not to bullshit cos cant be that cheap. Then he commented that Tree House design like HDB...though I did not agree, I just listened. I think we should allow others to voice their view in this forum freely. There is no need to be overly protective. Anyway you are not vested in this area right...:tsk-tsk:

what makes you think i am not vested? can't you see i have drawn a 3 bedder 1130 sq ft with layout and lighting points.

DC33_2008
29-11-12, 09:38
That is the malaysian style. :D

wt_know
29-11-12, 11:06
no $1,000 psf no talk la
and yet some agents in propertygurus dare to post $750 psf ...
damn how did the survey conducted that property agents are considerably good :doh:

chueec
29-11-12, 11:18
what makes you think i am not vested? can't you see i have drawn a 3 bedder 1130 sq ft with layout and lighting points.

I vaguely remember you mentioned that the 3 bedder unit belong to a friend and also another time when asked whether you were vested you said 'Don't buy property now...' (correct me if I have remembered wrongly as I have very poor memory or I could have missed out some other posts by you.)

Anyway, I have always enjoyed readings your postings...:)

chueec
29-11-12, 11:41
I find it a good design. Nothing to do can tell wife say go wash car but than ...

but then...what? You enjoy fat and ugly bodies...:not-worthy: ...must learn from you.

sunrise
29-11-12, 12:09
I vaguely remember you mentioned that the 3 bedder unit belong to a friend and also another time when asked whether you were vested you said 'Don't buy property now...' (correct me if I have remembered wrongly as I have very poor memory or I could have missed out some other posts by you.)

Anyway, I have always enjoyed readings your postings...:)

wah bro, you can really dig out the past, sound a bit scary :scared-5:
i past :D

sunrise
29-11-12, 12:28
Quote:

:D read this.

Originally Posted by sunrise

Cryingfreeman
29-11-12, 14:45
but then...what? You enjoy fat and ugly bodies...:not-worthy: ...must learn from you.
But from below u only can see big or small .. But if they start to adjust the bikini I might crash into the car park around the area.save money to go Sentosa underwater world....

chueec
29-11-12, 17:21
But from below u only can see big or small .. But if they start to adjust the bikini I might crash into the car park around the area.save money to go Sentosa underwater world....

I wonder if sis Jacelyn has bought a unit here...

Sister, beware of Crying Free Man:hornybastard:

chueec
29-11-12, 17:30

Don't prey prey...you are being watched. :witches-brew:

chueec
29-11-12, 17:33

Don't prey prey...you are being watched...do not end up...:witches-brew:

jacelynchia
29-11-12, 17:34
I wonder if sis Jacelyn has bought a unit here...

Sister, beware of Crying Free Man:hornybastard:

haha, No i did not.
All should be aware!

:doh: After reading Crying Free man's post, I burst into laughter but also with a pool designed like that, only the fit are eligible to swim.....

Nighttrain
29-11-12, 21:56
[QUOTE=Cryingfreeman]But from below u only can see big or small .. But if they start to adjust the bikini I might crash into the car park around the area.save money to go Sentosa underwater world. If I m the agent of es I will try to sell u the car park view instead of the reservoir view. I will tell the buyer .. U pay a little bit more than th or fr but we give u 3d swimming pool view . Watch from the top of ur unit down if too small cannot see than go down stair sit at the side of the pool to see.. Still not clear than sit in ur car to have a better vision as the figure will blow up 2x. Confirm will get top sale man of the month.Confirm and chop got a lot uncle like crying freeman washing car every day.. The Ah neh Bo business to wash car.

Nighttrain
29-11-12, 22:01
[QUOTE=Cryingfreeman]But from below u only can see big or small .. But if they start to adjust the bikini I might crash into the car park around the area.save money to go Sentosa underwater world. If I m the agent of es I will try to sell u the car park view instead of the reservoir view. I will tell the buyer .. U pay a little bit more than th or fr but we give u 3d swimming pool view . Watch from the top of ur unit down if too small cannot see than go down stair sit at the side of the pool to see.. Still not clear than sit in ur car to have a better vision as the figure will blow up 2x. Confirm will get top sale man of the month.Confirm and chop got a lot uncle like crying freeman washing car every day.. The Ah neh Bo business to wash car.
Went to es last Sunday.. The agent never mention about the car park they should do a perspective 3d photo of how the car park look.. Confirm sell up.. Wingtai got a project at helio the walk way shelter can see the pool on top very nice

Wild Falcon
02-12-12, 12:16
TV commercial epic fail. Throughout the commercial, never indicate the location of the condo.

jacelynchia
02-12-12, 12:45
TV commercial epic fail. Throughout the commercial, never indicate the location of the condo.

I just seen the flyer in the mailbox, as I looked as it.
I realized It is actually normal looking without the hexagon pattern and the hexagon design seems like a fairly easy construction.

Impressed as It was advertised as 3.4-4.8 meter ultra high ceiling height but This development comes with 50m pool right? Why the flyer never show the entire pool landscape?

Latecia and jojo joget will be there today, advertised in flyer!

Atlantis
02-12-12, 12:51
Just received the form from my agent to select the finishing for my unit. If we don't revert, the developer will default to "Urban" concept (i.e. compressed marble finishing).

I'm going for the "Contemporary" concept (marble finishing), though the granite finishing is rather tempting.. :D

ecimbew
02-12-12, 13:16
http://ecosanctuary1.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/Eco-Sanctuary-1-BD.png

ecimbew
02-12-12, 13:18
http://ecosanctuary1.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/Eco-Sanctuary-2BD.png

ecimbew
02-12-12, 13:19
http://ecosanctuary1.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/Eco-Sanctuary-2BD+S.png

ecimbew
02-12-12, 13:21
Other floor plans
http://ecosanctuary1.com.sg/floor-plans/

ecimbew
02-12-12, 13:24
Launch Date

24 Nov 2012
Tenantive Pricing

1 BD ***** - 506sqft fr $580K
2 BD ***** - 700sqft fr $650K
2 BD+S * - 775sqft fr $690K
3 BD ***** - 980sqft $1.xxM
3 BD+S * - 1163sqft $1.2xM
4 BD ***** - 1367sqft $1.5xM

According to website above

yowetan
02-12-12, 13:44
Just received the form from my agent to select the finishing for my unit. If we don't revert, the developer will default to "Urban" concept (i.e. compressed marble finishing).

I'm going for the "Contemporary" concept (marble finishing), though the granite finishing is rather tempting.. :D

Hi I am happy for you. How much do you pay in total? Could you share with me more of your deal information?

I will like to get 2 to 2+S and accomodate all my family members.

ecimbew
02-12-12, 14:22
For anyone who has not walked the grounds yet. It's located up a slope and the road is pretty narrow and leads to a dead end. It is not near any mrt. Not even the new ones. Be prepare to walk through jungles and terrains to reach the train stations. Feeder bus is necessary for future residents.

danntbt
02-12-12, 15:00
For anyone who has not walked the grounds yet. It's located up a slope and the road is pretty narrow and leads to a dead end. It is not near any mrt. Not even the new ones. Be prepare to walk through jungles and terrains to reach the train stations. Feeder bus is necessary for future residents.

...wah which MRT station are you refering to.....must go through jungle? Thomson Line?????....but of course don't have to walk lah...got shutter service free two years what....?

azeoprop
02-12-12, 15:13
Are there any planned coffeeshops and minimart around the area? :beats-me-man:

Atlantis
02-12-12, 15:15
Hi I am happy for you. How much do you pay in total? Could you share with me more of your deal information?

I will like to get 2 to 2+S and accomodate all my family members.

Hi bro, I paid slightly <$800k for a 2+s unit facing the greenery. Psf around $1,030.

In my opinion, why don't you get a smaller unit for investment while staying at your Tiong Bahru 5room? Bigger unit & more central for own stay.

danntbt
02-12-12, 15:23
Are there any planned coffeeshops and minimart around the area? :beats-me-man:
A mall is in the plan at the junction of Diary farm/Petir rd....plus a petrol station.

Shanhz
02-12-12, 15:38
Hi bro, I paid slightly <$800k for a 2+s unit facing the greenery. Psf around $1,030.

bro which level is that?

chueec
02-12-12, 15:42

You are very right...You must have read my earlier post which says that there is a jungle path that connects Chestnut Ave (dead end) to Upper Pierce Reservoir (at Thomson area). For the future new stations along Thomson Line, really need to walk at least 3 hours literally thru jungles and terrains and mosquitoe bites and probably leeches...any more to add...:scared-3:

mastrix
02-12-12, 15:48
You are very right...You must have read my earlier post which says that there is a jungle path that connects Chestnut Ave (dead end) to Upper Pierce Reservoir (at Thomson area). For the future new stations along Thomson Line, really need to walk at least 3 hours literally thru jungles and terrains and mosquitoe bites and probably leeches...any more to add...:scared-3:
U might as well say u walk to PIE to reach Orchard Road MRT.

:doh:

Shanhz
02-12-12, 15:54

wowwee... is this a proper path marked out by NParks?

lajia
02-12-12, 16:31
Hahaha, this is funny. But frankly, this place will take years before it become convenient in the sense. No hawker nearby, bus stop maybe have I think, train station could be very far. Therefore, anything above 1000psf is really very hard to swallow, at this pt in time i mean. Location more suitable for landed in my opinion. Yesterday I was there and the agent told me 4bedder for tower C typically about 1.6mil. I was thinking, wow, at this price they are still selling. As I mentioned in the SM thread, maybe the new owner can step out and share their feeling. Why at 1.6mil they can just buy like that, piece of cake, like no need to think le. 1.6mil can have many choices le. Is this a super location?? Even some cluster housing at >3000sqft only 1.5mil le. :confused:
Just my opinion, not to offend those who have bought, just curious what was the state of mind during the signing moment...or is it that there is really a lot of spare cash and at this price u think will Cheong very much higher...or???

U might as well say u walk to PIE to reach Orchard Road MRT.

:doh:

mastrix
02-12-12, 16:55
Hahaha, this is funny. But frankly, this place will take years before it become convenient in the sense. No hawker nearby, bus stop maybe have I think, train station could be very far. Therefore, anything above 1000psf is really very hard to swallow, at this pt in time i mean. Location more suitable for landed in my opinion. Yesterday I was there and the agent told me 4bedder for tower C typically about 1.6mil. I was thinking, wow, at this price they are still selling. As I mentioned in the SM thread, maybe the new owner can step out and share their feeling. Why at 1.6mil they can just buy like that, piece of cake, like no need to think le. 1.6mil can have many choices le. Is this a super location?? Even some cluster housing at >3000sqft only 1.5mil le. :confused:
Just my opinion, not to offend those who have bought, just curious what was the state of mind during the signing moment...or is it that there is really a lot of spare cash and at this price u think will Cheong very much higher...or???
Chiong to go where? Cannot own stay? :confused:

lajia
02-12-12, 17:00
U never read carefully...:)
So u hv bought? 1.6mil for LH99 4 bedder at this pt in time, in this location for own stay....can, nobody say cannot. :o meaning maybe u hate to be near MRT or near to amenities :eek:
Pardon me.....it's your choice, just hoping to understand a bit from another angle. :)

Wild Falcon
02-12-12, 17:01
Cashew or Hillview station would be nearer right? I think its the infamous woodcutters trail that leads to Peirce. If I'm not wrong, its illegal to go up that trail.... dunno why. I guess Nparks want to keep the area as pristine as possible bah.

wowwee... is this a proper path marked out by NParks?

ecimbew
02-12-12, 17:18

Ok lah let's not comment. :scared-1: :scared-1: :scared-1:

chueec
02-12-12, 17:20

Chiong to see trees and forest. People who place very little value to nature will naturally see this place as ulu and not a good place for investment. We have many MRT stations and hawker centres in Singapore but only one Bukit Timah hill. As far as Tree House owners are concern, the price has already chiong. For FR and ES, still yet to be seen...but if there are more nature crazy people like myself and many who have bought this ulu area....there is still a possibility of a little chiong. Anyway, as what sister say...it is for homestay eventually. Chiong or not doesnt matter.

chueec
02-12-12, 17:34
Cashew or Hillview station would be nearer right? I think its the infamous woodcutters trail that leads to Peirce. If I'm not wrong, its illegal to go up that trail.... dunno why. I guess Nparks want to keep the area as pristine as possible bah.
I know why...as the name Woodcutter's trail suggests...anyone who venture into the woods along this trail will be cut into pieces. ...except people who love trees.

azeoprop
02-12-12, 19:27
That trail is not well marked and people can get lost inside easily.

http://sgwalkingroutes.blogspot.sg/2011/02/woodcutter-trail.html

flagship74
02-12-12, 19:39
Chiong to see trees and forest. People who place very little value to nature will naturally see this place as ulu and not a good place for investment. We have many MRT stations and hawker centres in Singapore but only one Bukit Timah hill. As far as Tree House owners are concern, the price has already chiong. For FR and ES, still yet to be seen...but if there are more nature crazy people like myself and many who have bought this ulu area....there is still a possibility of a little chiong. Anyway, as what sister say...it is for homestay eventually. Chiong or not doesnt matter.

Among these three..Design wise.. i think ES win pant down, FR not bad though but TH very HDBish leh..:D

akow
02-12-12, 19:50
For FR and ES, still yet to be seen...but if there are more nature crazy people like myself and many who have bought this ulu area....there is still a possibility of a little chiong. Anyway, as what sister say...it is for homestay eventually. Chiong or not doesnt matter.

Yes, the owners of ES are different, rental yield and capital appreciation are not as important as own stay. They like to pay above market price for own stay.

Another site also at Chestnut avenue received top bid which is 60% lower than what SP Setia paid earlier.
Quote: " A quick calculation shows that it’s around 60% less than the price SP Setia International (S) Pte Ltd paid. We bet SCB Terraform must be laughing now. Was it the effect of the cooling measures?"

The link: http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Chestnut+Ave+site+gets+a+record+breaking+22+bids/

Wild Falcon
02-12-12, 20:03
Not comparable. This is a landed / cluster housing site, not high rise condo. And you know 99Lh landed is not popular.

Yes, the owners of ES are different, rental yield and capital appreciation are not as important as own stay. They like to pay above market price for own stay.

Another site also at Chestnut avenue received top bid which is 60% lower than what SP Setia paid earlier.
Quote: " A quick calculation shows that it’s around 60% less than the price SP Setia International (S) Pte Ltd paid. We bet SCB Terraform must be laughing now. Was it the effect of the cooling measures?"

The link: http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Chestnut+Ave+site+gets+a+record+breaking+22+bids/

Nighttrain
02-12-12, 20:20

Marble is more x than granite .. Their granite look like china one and if black granite from India than u better grab it. Marble can grind but granite cannot. Because it is hard

lajia
02-12-12, 20:39
22bid where got record breaking... who says LH99 landed not popular...:p

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/32+bids+for+Jurong+landed+property+site/
http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10296p.nsf/PressReleases/D9B28D4F240958B548257686002C7FC0?OpenDocument

Not comparable. This is a landed / cluster housing site, not high rise condo. And you know 99Lh landed is not popular.

mastrix
02-12-12, 22:46
U never read carefully...:)
So u hv bought? 1.6mil for LH99 4 bedder at this pt in time, in this location for own stay....can, nobody say cannot. :o meaning maybe u hate to be near MRT or near to amenities :eek:
Pardon me.....it's your choice, just hoping to understand a bit from another angle. :)
Sigh....

Those who like mrt and near to amenities, will have chosen Caspian...and they will Chiong now. Those prefer to stay in Chestnut Ave, will have the opposite interests...what is there to understand a bit from another angle?

Alot of people like you, always talk about "buy and sell" to gain profits. This is the whole problem the gahmen trying to solve to help those who really need a roof to stay. That's disgusting. :tsk-tsk:

mastrix
02-12-12, 22:49
Agreed. It really doesn't matter to those who buy to stay. :)

mastrix
02-12-12, 22:51
Agreed. It really doesn't matter to those who buy to stay. :)

We cannot say it too high to buy a LH in sentosa at 30M....if we compare mountain...I show u the cloud...then u show me the star...where is the end?

NorthernStar
03-12-12, 07:03
We have to admit that there are too many rich ppl stay in Singapore.. :D

Just buy within your mean.. I would think there are still some ppl buying for investment.. however, imo it is at high risk stage to chase for psf price..

Shanhz
03-12-12, 07:47

different pple different objectives. for the case of SM, if i were to pay 1.6m, then i would rather buy next door shaugnessy, all things equal. but then, in life, seldom can be all things equal. since nothing is equal, therefore hard to imagine why pple pay high price for something not perceived to be worth that high. sometimes i also fail to understand. :doh:

lajia
03-12-12, 12:58
Thanks for pointing the case of SM and The Shaugnessy...it is no longer a question of whether is it worthwhile or whether which one is more value for money. this is exactly where I'm coming from. I think, most ppl who buy at this time, I wouldn't say all, maybe >50% feel that if they don't buy now, they will have to pay much higher price later... Because, if there is only just this launch, I can understand, but then, left right centre all coming up with new launches...even for own stay, if you think the price is coming down, would u want to wait as there are many new ones coming up. Obvious rite...so the mentality is pretty clear, all think that the price will go higher...:)
I hope all of u are rite...:D

different pple different objectives. for the case of SM, if i were to pay 1.6m, then i would rather buy next door shaugnessy, all things equal. but then, in life, seldom can be all things equal. since nothing is equal, therefore hard to imagine why pple pay high price for something not perceived to be worth that high. sometimes i also fail to understand. :doh:

Shanhz
03-12-12, 13:08
Thanks for pointing the case of SM and The Shaugnessy...it is no longer a question of whether is it worthwhile or whether which one is more value for money. this is exactly where I'm coming from. I think, most ppl who buy at this time, I wouldn't say all, maybe >50% feel that if they don't buy now, they will have to pay much higher price later... Because, if there is only just this launch, I can understand, but then, left right centre all coming up with new launches...even for own stay, if you think the price is coming down, would u want to wait as there are many new ones coming up. Obvious rite...so the mentality is pretty clear, all think that the price will go higher...:)
I hope all of u are rite...:D

i know where u are coming from.

like some pple say, why pay 90k coe when u can buy 2nd hand at half price. then again, if everybody wait for 2nd hand (no first hand), where is the 2nd hand going to come from?

same, if all wait for crash, crash will never come becoz price nvr go up, how to crash?

there are as many here who are waiting for the crash, vs as many who tink it will go higher. difference in mind set makes the world go round. if everybody tink the same, the world would be a boring place.

i am surprised that at this point of the cycle, pple tell me, orrh, the one next door will be 300psf higher very soon. so better buy this one. then again, that's what pple said in 2009/2010. indeed, the one next door has already gone up 300psf.

so can i ask you - did u buy anything between 2008-2010?

Wild Falcon
03-12-12, 13:13
I was referring why this bid was 60% lower SP Setia bid for Eco Sanctuary. It's because it's a 99LH landed site which fetches lower PSF.

22bid where got record breaking... who says LH99 landed not popular...:p

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/32+bids+for+Jurong+landed+property+site/
http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10296p.nsf/PressReleases/D9B28D4F240958B548257686002C7FC0?OpenDocument

lajia
03-12-12, 14:04
ok understand. but then, do you know that LH99 landed is approaching very close to 1000psf? :D then again 1.6mil 4 bedder for own stay has already crossed the landed territory. a terrace of 1615sqft 3 level unit is also 1.6mil in some areas :scared-4: ok maybe those ppl prefer staying in condo then landed.
:o

I was referring why this bid was 60% lower SP Setia bid for Eco Sanctuary. It's because it's a 99LH landed site which fetches lower PSF.

danntbt
03-12-12, 14:26
....at the end of the day, what will determine prices are those who put the money where their mouth is.....and if you check the profile of the buyers, most are people from around the area, who know and like the area, and if buyers are from another region, rest assured they will do their due diligence to check the out the location before they put down their money......those who shout nonsensical like having to trek through jungle to get to the MRT....:confused: are possibly just based on limited knowledge of the place or parroting what others said:cheers2: :cheers2: , though kind of distorted.......some simply trying to talk down other projects perhaps to reassure themselves...or to 'avenge' what was being said of their project elsewhere....

.....but thats why we spend time here....for entertainment......keep it coming....

henryhk
03-12-12, 14:47
Buy property must buy near mrt.....I suffered 12 years with Summerhill...no mrt, no food, no amenities, low rental, my maid must backpack my kid to my mum place wen we work.....now I only buy properties v near mrt....including my current hdb...A hard lesson for me!

danntbt
03-12-12, 14:55
Buy property must buy near mrt.....I suffered 12 years with Summerhill...no mrt, no food, no amenities, low rental, my maid must backpack my kid to my mum place wen we work.....now I only buy properties v near mrt....including my current hdb...A hard lesson for me!

.....too bad MRT is now almost at Summerhill doorstep.....

Sunray
03-12-12, 16:20
Went to the sales galary yesterday. I must say I was really impressed with the project.

Landscape looks very green and natural, has gated connection to the park behind and the finishing gave a grandure feel. They are giving the options to chose finishing - including the options to have natural marble, compressed marble and granite for living and dining area. I will imagine, natural marble will be the popular choice.

I found their 'double-deckers' to be interesting. Imagine for the penthouse. Ceiling height of 4.8 meters can practically double the area. If someone buys 2+study, convert the study to staircase area with storage downwstairs and landing area upstairs. Building another two bedrooms with attached toilets. End up haging Drawing/Dining/Kitchen with 4.8m ceiling heights, four bedrooms, four bathrooms with 2.6 and 2.1 meters heights leaving 0.1 for flooring... Could be interesting.

whoh757
03-12-12, 16:37
Went to see on saturday. No vested interest.

TH: best in value
FR: best in site layout-facilities, nearest to future mall
ES: best in materials, on highest ground

Sunray
03-12-12, 16:57
ES: "on highest ground"

On top of that, ES is claiming that due to high floor ceilings, building will be taller by 7/8 florrs compared to nearby developments. So are we saying, 24th floor will be equal to 31-32 story compared to nearby developments? +plus high ground which I am not counting!!

Sunray
03-12-12, 17:17
No doubt, all 3 developments are good and got their own attractions, else they would not have been sold. Everyone has his own preferences, lets respect them.

We should be looking forward to the TOPs of these 3 great developments (I am vested and therefore have the right to call them great!) and hope that that all these 3 developments do well, we get more transportation, eateries, malls, petrol pump, parks, leissure areas while the area retains the natural embience, the reason we all invested in the area.

Lets raise hand if we are vested::cheers5: and hope to have a drink together sooner than later!!

Nighttrain
03-12-12, 21:46
No doubt, all 3 developments are good and got their own attractions, else they would not have been sold. Everyone has his own preferences, lets respect them.

We should be looking forward to the TOPs of these 3 great developments (I am vested and therefore have the right to call them great!) and hope that that all these 3 developments do well, we get more transportation, eateries, malls, petrol pump, parks, leissure areas while the area retains the natural embience, the reason we all invested in the area.

Lets raise hand if we are vested::cheers5: and hope to have a drink together sooner than later!!
:cheers5: :cheers5: :cheers5:

Nighttrain
03-12-12, 21:47

U repeated Wat I said one week ago

Nighttrain
03-12-12, 22:07

Fr 3 + 1 is 1270/1281psqft, es 4 bedroom is also 1270psqft.. Everything look great but the size they build too small

kane
03-12-12, 22:50
Where is the location of the future mall?

KonNC
04-12-12, 08:39

Opposite FR along Petir Rd

Sunray
04-12-12, 11:03
Buy Penthouse on 24th floor.. as high as 32 floor for unblocked view forever. Buy 2+S, 750 sq ft for 950k, spend additional 100k (max) to make 2 bedrooms with attached baths on the top. Total becomes 4BR with 4baths with storage space, total areas say 1.5x ie 1125 sq ft, low bedroom ceiling heights but high Drawing/Dining/Kitchen heights. PSF 933. Am I reading it right??

Fr 3 + 1 is 1270/1281psqft, es 4 bedroom is also 1270psqft.. Everything look great but the size they build too small

chueec
04-12-12, 11:31
ES: "on highest ground"

On top of that, ES is claiming that due to high floor ceilings, building will be taller by 7/8 florrs compared to nearby developments. So are we saying, 24th floor will be equal to 31-32 story compared to nearby developments? +plus high ground which I am not counting!!

I believe when ES claimed their project taller by 7/8 floors, they had already taken the high ground into consideration...we shall see true or not in 4 years time.

So you have bought a penthouse at ES ??

Sunray
04-12-12, 11:44
Yes I ended up buying. Still working hard to convince myself that its a good buy! Telling myself - high floor, good view, high ceiling, option to convert from 2BR to 4BR, good quality construction etc, green location...etc etc Expecting someone to challenge me...

I believe when ES claimed their project taller by 7/8 floors, they had already taken the high ground into consideration...we shall see true or not in 4 years time.

So you have bought a penthouse at ES ??

akow
04-12-12, 12:05
Yes I ended up buying. Still working hard to convince myself that its a good buy! Telling myself - high floor, good view, high ceiling, option to convert from 2BR to 4BR, good quality construction etc, green location...etc etc Expecting someone to challenge me...

You can go check out some of the Malaysia Forums website about SP Setia projects in Malaysia. That will give you an idea on their project quality.

Like what danntbt said a week ago...
"anyway.... don't look Malaysian Developer No-Up....after all Malaysia Boleh"
I think it's true.

I am also curious on the sales figure.

Normally the press will report the sales figure for new projects after launch.
But until now still no news update in BT / ST on ES sales figure.

Shanhz
04-12-12, 12:06
You can go check out some of the Malaysia Forums website about SP Setia projects in Malaysia. That will give you an idea on their project quality.

I think it's true.

monthly figures usually released arnd mid month. for your own unit, u can ask your agent. they have the numbers

Sunray
04-12-12, 12:13
There was an article this Saturday in BT. And I recall correctly, it said some 200 of 299 launched units sold as last friday.(I could be a bit wrong on the number). Anyway, Block B is totally sold out. Block A, based on 'sold' stickers was 40% sold out this weekend. Block C, they have launched 1BR and 4BR selective units only which are all sold out. So not a bad sale in less than 2 weeks.

Regarding quality, I just hope that SPS follows "when in Rome, do as Romans do" and follows Singapore standards of quality. Fingers crossed!:beats-me-man:

I think it's true.

chueec
04-12-12, 12:58

It is my dream to own a penthouse with good view but cant afford it. There is actually no much difference bet HDB and private condo except the ground floor and penthouse of private condo.

If you wish to sell in ten years time, contact me i will be interested...provided I have earned enough by doing monkey business in the forest (as suggested by Mr Train providing Night services).

danntbt
04-12-12, 12:59
Setia's quality:

http://www.spsetia.com.my/corporate/awards-recognition.asp

Sunray
04-12-12, 14:37
Gives me some comfort after I pushed by financial limits. Bro.. once its ready, come and stay with me!!:)

It is my dream to own a penthouse with good view but cant afford it. There is actually no much difference bet HDB and private condo except the ground floor and penthouse of private condo.

If you wish to sell in ten years time, contact me i will be interested...provided I have earned enough by doing monkey business in the forest (as suggested by Mr Train providing Night services).

chueec
04-12-12, 15:02
Gives me some comfort after I pushed by financial limits. Bro.. once its ready, come and stay with me!!:)

I would be very contented if you invite me to your new house...just to admire the view. I am serious...will wait for this day.

BTW, can share how much you paid for it in approx figure will do. I may have to save at least 20% more in 10 years time to buy over...

Sunray
04-12-12, 15:34
Actually I ended up sharing the numbers at previous page, post#479.

I would be very contented if you invite me to your new house...just to admire the view. I am serious...will wait for this day.

BTW, can share how much you paid for it in approx figure will do. I may have to save at least 20% more in 10 years time to buy over...

lajia
04-12-12, 15:36
Nearby greenary will change in 3-5 yrs time as more land are developed. The artistic view is of course very nice. Just opp the road, those land parcels belong to HDB i think. So other than the other side which face the park, you will soon find youself surrounded by Tree House, and maybe HDBs...

Sunray
04-12-12, 16:00
After so much efforts, I found a buyer, albeit he will buy 10 years later and pay only 20% extra and you are shooing him away! Dont do that! :tsk-tsk: ... Just kidding!!

This is where I was very careful! Top floor equal to 31/32nd floor, North-East facing, unlikely to view HDB estate or any other nearby building!

Nearby greenary will change in 3-5 yrs time as more land are developed. The artistic view is of course very nice. Just opp the road, those land parcels belong to HDB i think. So other than the other side which face the park, you will soon find youself surrounded by Tree House, and maybe HDBs...

chueec
04-12-12, 17:31
Buy Penthouse on 24th floor.. as high as 32 floor for unblocked view forever. Buy 2+S, 750 sq ft for 950k, spend additional 100k (max) to make 2 bedrooms with attached baths on the top. Total becomes 4BR with 4baths with storage space, total areas say 1.5x ie 1125 sq ft, low bedroom ceiling heights but high Drawing/Dining/Kitchen heights. PSF 933. Am I reading it right??

You have had a very good buy...could not really believe it. The $100k you pay to developer and they will build 2 bed rooms with attached baths on the roof?

danntbt
04-12-12, 17:48

Are you sure you are allowed to add two additional bathroom? You cannot 'any-how' add bathroom - bathroom requires waterproofing and piping and carries additional water borne charges monthly...you need to get approval from authorities fire, sewage etc..... ...plus adding on another level is restricted to a max loading, plot ratio ....again require architect to draft plan even if approved....do not listen to the agent who may simply give unqualified advice.

Sunray
04-12-12, 18:23
I fully agree with you. These things are not 'for granted'. They will need planning, approvals and costs. These are just early thoughts on the possibilities. May or not be fully doable. Worst case scenario, only double deckers, as shown in the show flats!

Are you sure you are allowed to add two additional bathroom? You cannot 'any-how' add bathroom - bathroom requires waterproofing and piping and carries additional water borne charges monthly...you need to get approval from authorities fire, sewage etc..... ...plus adding on another level is restricted to a max loading, plot ratio ....again require architect to draft plan even if approved....do not listen to the agent who may simply give unqualified advice.

Sunray
04-12-12, 18:26
No, you got me wrong. Its not on the ROOF. Look at show flat pictures posted by others earlier. Its just 'extra layer' within the unit. Of total 4.8m, put a layer and divide into two!

You have had a very good buy...could not really believe it. The $100k you pay to developer and they will build 2 bed rooms with attached baths on the roof?

Nighttrain
04-12-12, 19:28
No, you got me wrong. Its not on the ROOF. Look at show flat pictures posted by others earlier. Its just 'extra layer' within the unit. Of total 4.8m, put a layer and divide into two!
If u want to do.. The management will ask u to engage a p.e to do endorsement for approval.p.e may cost u more than 10k for calculation of weight load of the building.the management also have the right to ask u to remove the once the new management is foam by the owner. This is Wat happen to some of my neightbour staying at my ex condo.. They build trellis before the management, lawyer letter was than sent to ask them to remove, even wooden blind was not allow to install at balcony.

ecimbew
04-12-12, 19:44
Opposite FR along Petir Rd

Sorry to burst the bubble but you have been misinformed. It is not opp FR. It's much further away and both a commercial and residential plot.

sunrise
04-12-12, 19:53
Sorry to burst the bubble but you have been misinformed. It is not opp FR. It's much further away and both a commercial and residential plot.

about 400m away from es.

ecimbew
04-12-12, 20:03

Which agent tells you can build another floor in between? I think you can lodge a complain and report to the police.

Show flat is showing something not fixed. It has to be removable.

ecimbew
04-12-12, 20:04
about 400m away from es.

Yup. That's right.