PDA

View Full Version : any difference in condosingapore?

hopeful
02-10-12, 23:04
Hi guys, any differences between old and new condosingapore?
what extra functionality are they talking about?

buttercarp
02-10-12, 23:06
Looks exactly the same to me.
Except got that clone forum on another site, which is creepy.
Can reporter2 verify whether he is the same reporter2 there, please?

radha08
02-10-12, 23:09
nothing sis buttercarp still got big cute specs on... YT looking to buy more property ..laguna getting irritated with him...phantom still posting graph about $$$...radha08 still got his strange sense of humour...:cheers5:

looks NORMAL to me...:D...oh havent seen much or car-uncle:D

kane
02-10-12, 23:11
where is the new functionality they were looking to add?

radha08
Hi guys, any differences between old and new condosingapore?
what extra functionality are they talking about?
maybe they are prepared if the forces of the DARK side decide to attack...:scared-1:

virus...:scared-1:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-A8cN2n5rfws/T4r0Wg8hiYI/AAAAAAAAAA8/ax-_KNXaHls/s1600/virus.jpeg
http://www.scjohnson.com.tr/media//corporate/tr/tr_products_baygon_killer_crawling.jpg

:D:D:D

buttercarp
looks NORMAL to me...:D...oh havent seen much or car-uncle:D

Remember carbuncle said he is starting on a new healthcare sector job which does not require him to walk along the corridor.

Arcachon
02-10-12, 23:19
They give out.

hyenergix
02-10-12, 23:22
All members r older by a few days.

solsys
02-10-12, 23:22
Governmen dispatched hackers to insert scripts into forum program codes to monitor property bulls and silence them or us one by one.

Be careful, big brother is watching.

Kempeitai or secret service KGB sort.....

buttercarp
02-10-12, 23:23
They give out.
Huh, sorry.... give out what?

radha08
02-10-12, 23:48
Governmen dispatched hackers to insert scripts into forum program codes to monitor property bulls and silence them or us one by one.

Be careful, big brother is watching.

Kempeitai or secret service KGB sort.....

oops YT sure kena...:D

Arcachon
03-10-12, 00:54
Huh, sorry.... give out what?

I mean give up. Everything look the same.

reporter2
03-10-12, 01:01
1) the forum is much more secure than before. We also sorted out much of the bugs and technical problems behind the forum. As the forum grows bigger with more users, there will naturally be more technical administration to be done.

2) we have solved the problem with the posting of attachments. You can now post attachments without problem.

3) sorry that it took almost a week for us to do the above. This forum is strictly non-profit and all of us behind the scenes have proper day jobs too.

4) thank you all for your understanding. :D

reporter2
03-10-12, 01:16
Looks exactly the same to me.
Except got that clone forum on another site, which is creepy.
Can reporter2 verify whether he is the same reporter2 there, please?

We are in no way related to that site. Yeah it is kinda creepy how they managed to clone everything here. It is a shame that some people have to resort to wholesale cloning in order to build their forum.

Unless I am mistaken, that forum is set up by property agents and/or people who have a bias towards their own monetary interests. It looks every bit to me like a money-churning operation.

We at CONDOsingapore, on the other hand, try to be as fair to everybody as possible and welcome all polite and reasonable opinions, views and criticism from everybody.

buttercarp
03-10-12, 06:51
We are in no way related to that site. Yeah it is kinda creepy how they managed to clone everything here. It is a shame that some people have to resort to wholesale cloning in order to build their forum.

Unless I am mistaken, that forum is set up by property agents and/or people who have a bias towards their own monetary interests. It looks every bit to me like a money-churning operation.

We at CONDOsingapore, on the other hand, try to be as fair to everybody as possible and welcome all polite and reasonable opinions, views and criticism from everybody.
Thanks for the clarification, reporter2.
Perhaps there should be a sticky thread to inform us here that this forum not not related to the other.

ysyap
03-10-12, 07:38
1) the forum is much more secure than before. We also sorted out much of the bugs and technical problems behind the forum. As the forum grows bigger with more users, there will naturally be more technical administration to be done.

2) we have solved the problem with the posting of attachments. You can now post attachments without problem.

3) sorry that it took almost a week for us to do the above. This forum is strictly non-profit and all of us behind the scenes have proper day jobs too.

4) thank you all for your understanding. :DThx heaps for all the background hard work... :cheers5:

buttercarp
03-10-12, 07:50

Thanks!
Reminds me of the resident committee.

azeoprop
03-10-12, 08:46
Thank you reporter 2 and his hardworking team for keeping this forum running!

:cheers6: :cheers5: :cheers4: :cheers1:

kane
03-10-12, 08:52

Like x1. *thumbs up*

auroraborealis
03-10-12, 09:19
yep... shld definitely do that :tsk-tsk:
we can do our part by just sharing our views on condosingapore only...

Thanks for the clarification, reporter2.
Perhaps there should be a sticky thread to inform us here that this forum not not related to the other.

Super
03-10-12, 10:02
Glad that the forum is back. :D

scsc
03-10-12, 10:07
Something for the administrators to consider:
- add new opinion features ( such as Kisses, Likes, Ticks, Thumbs Up, Yucks, Crosses, Thumbs Down). One per user pls..
- interviews with high frequency users ( I miss those funny ones like Reporter..)

DC33_2008
03-10-12, 13:06
Keep up the good work. Appreciate having this site and dedicated people like your team who are managing this site on a part-time basis. :cheers4:

carbuncle
03-10-12, 15:41
Happy to know reporter2 don't talk like a bot.

buttercarp
03-10-12, 15:47
Happy to know reporter2 don't talk like a bot.

Also some forummers who registered many years ago but kept quiet also posted recently.
So this temporary closure of the forum has brought us closer and to a more personal level.

carbuncle
03-10-12, 16:05
I wanna interview reporter2 and see how many properties he has lol

yowetan
03-10-12, 16:07
I need this forum to learn, and be informed of the current situation, sentiments and preference.

It is also an interesting forum where I can see some of the interesting traits of Singaporean.

PN
03-10-12, 16:10

Interesting one is "Super" status is banned but still can post.
Is that a bug which is still unsolved after 6 days of downtime? :D:D:D

Or he was banned after this last post. ????????????

sh
03-10-12, 17:08

Me too... getting withdrawal symptoms....:(