PDA

View Full Version : Drama in Bedok as ICA conducts raid

carbuncle
18-09-12, 13:51
I witnessed the whole police and thief catching from my window. Like shooting a drama serial.

---

Shouts, the sound of running feet, a smashed window, and someone jumping down from a bus stop.

There was plenty of action at Block 218, Bedok North Street 1 on Monday afternoon (Sept 17), when the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) and Singapore Customs conducted a joint operation.

A woman who had taken her sick child to a clinic said she saw a barefoot man with bloodied hands in handcuffs.

ICA said in a statement later that four Chinese men were arrested and a total of 1,039 cartons of contraband cigarettes were seized in the raid.

Read the full report in The New Paper on Tuesday (Sept 18)

radha08
18-09-12, 15:03
I witnessed the whole police and thief catching from my window. Like shooting a drama serial.

---

Shouts, the sound of running feet, a smashed window, and someone jumping down from a bus stop.

There was plenty of action at Block 218, Bedok North Street 1 on Monday afternoon (Sept 17), when the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) and Singapore Customs conducted a joint operation.

A woman who had taken her sick child to a clinic said she saw a barefoot man with bloodied hands in handcuffs.

ICA said in a statement later that four Chinese men were arrested and a total of 1,039 cartons of contraband cigarettes were seized in the raid.

Read the full report in The New Paper on Tuesday (Sept 18)

bro u riding helicopter ah...:D:D:D:D...everything u see geylang got bomb bedok got thief..:spliff::spliff::spliff:

carbuncle
18-09-12, 15:16
not bad right. my 'network' of eyes quite far reaching....

kane
18-09-12, 23:41
vices in bedok? or what were they catching?