PDA

View Full Version : Bungalow by the sea

lajia
15-09-12, 15:38
Anyone seen this? Saw the advert on straits times and what a dream house....:sleep:

DC33_2008
15-09-12, 15:56
Do you call that a bungalow that is narrow and long that stack up?
Anyone seen this? Saw the advert on straits times and what a dream house....:sleep:

lajia
15-09-12, 16:00
Do you call that a bungalow that is narrow and long that stack up?

Some unit more than 9000sqft le...then what u call that? Giant terrace?? :p

proper-t
15-09-12, 16:36
$8mil to $9 mill for 99yr LH land :eek:

CondoInterested
15-09-12, 17:01
Is it the one at Sembawang?

Did not see on the papers as it didn't write FH or 99LH, so was about to ask but already got the answer.

It should not be called by the sea, it is called by the Straits. :D

buttercarp
15-09-12, 17:16
$8mil to $9 mill for 99yr LH land :eek:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/11038971/for-sale-bungalow-by-the-sea

My husband suggested we go take a look at the decor.
With this kind of price, I don't dare go especially cos we drive old Japanese car. Sure kena look down one :ashamed1: .

howgozit
15-09-12, 17:37
Cannot think like that... just "gar gar" go....

btw place comes with elevators which is good but seems too narrow, in fact it seems narrower than many terraces... for its location and tenure.. definitely not worth $8-9m

With this kind of price, I don't dare go especially cos we drive old Japanese car. Sure kena look down one :ashamed1: .

buttercarp
15-09-12, 17:44
Cannot think like that... just "gar gar" go....

btw place comes with elevators which is good but seems too narrow, in fact it seems narrower than many terraces... for its location and tenure.. definitely not worth $8-9m

$8-9 mil.....LH99.
I don't think Singaporeans would have an appetite for it.
If not singaporean, then who will buy?

If I go take a look, I will park car far far away and walk there :o .

Pro888
15-09-12, 17:48
If you are looking at landed, the shoreline residences II is much cheaper within the same location.

http://www.theshoreline-residences.com/

CondoInterested
15-09-12, 18:09
wow, 1162psf. siao one.

lifeline
15-09-12, 18:23
$8-9 mil.....LH99.
I don't think Singaporeans would have an appetite for it.
If not singaporean, then who will buy?

If I go take a look, I will park car far far away and walk there :o .

when you go there, must go and see the one at penaga place with the underground swimming pool. looked for the advert but somehow cannot find it. very very nice... though got pitfalls too - mentioned on another thread before - no toilet, how to clean underground swimming pool that is below water table.

lajia
15-09-12, 19:56
If you are looking at landed, the shoreline residences II is much cheaper within the same location.

http://www.theshoreline-residences.com/

Cannot use the normal mentality to view this beauty...I thunk it's the view that command such high price. Can fish in front of your house...:D can also plant a few coconut trees...so nice.

Pynchmail
15-09-12, 21:06
Less than half the price of those bungalows on Sentosa, which are also LH99.

Pynchmail
15-09-12, 21:10

The advert says photo for illustration only. Do update after you go see.

radha08
16-09-12, 00:13

sigh thats how i feel sometimes too...:o

proper-t
16-09-12, 13:35
Just went down....

Show house is well done up but not really to my taste. The seaviews or 'straits' are excellent and you are about 8 to 10m from the shoreline. The showhouse had a basement and a lift serving all 4 flrs from basement to third. There is a lap pool by the side of the house. Altho' detached, it is rather close to the adjoining house but that is to be expected when developer tries to squeeze as many units into the plot. Fittings are not bad - gaggenau kitchen appliances (they throw in a wine cooler andexpresso machine) but the marble is a bit run of the mill. Views from all levels are spectacular (see Johor straits). Double volume living and the top level (master) has a deck with a built in jacuzzi.

The shocker however was the price (altho' the furniture etc were all included)....S$9.1 million for 99yrs LH :scared-1:. Agent said that developer giving $400K discount...

One of the houses on the other end had a 'SOLD' sign already so I don't who would plonk down that sorta cash...

The other factor that there is a strip of land in front of the house. Agent said that there may be plans to build park connectors so you may end up having a lot of unwanted tourists staring at tyour 'pandas'....

lajia
16-09-12, 22:09
they have done up one unit?

Just went down....

Show house is well done up but not really to my taste. The seaviews or 'straits' are excellent and you are about 8 to 10m from the shoreline. The showhouse had a basement and a lift serving all 4 flrs from basement to third. There is a lap pool by the side of the house. Altho' detached, it is rather close to the adjoining house but that is to be expected when developer tries to squeeze as many units into the plot. Fittings are not bad - gaggenau kitchen appliances (they throw in a wine cooler andexpresso machine) but the marble is a bit run of the mill. Views from all levels are spectacular (see Johor straits). Double volume living and the top level (master) has a deck with a built in jacuzzi.

The shocker however was the price (altho' the furniture etc were all included)....S$9.1 million for 99yrs LH :scared-1:. Agent said that developer giving $400K discount...

One of the houses on the other end had a 'SOLD' sign already so I don't who would plonk down that sorta cash...

The other factor that there is a strip of land in front of the house. Agent said that there may be plans to build park connectors so you may end up having a lot of unwanted tourists staring at tyour 'pandas'....

proper-t
17-09-12, 10:48
they have done up one unit?

Yep.. the corner one next to the cross junction. ID firm has fully furnished the entire house...even the basement.