PDA

View Full Version : 1m HDB means public housing can be luxurious!!!

phantom_opera
10-09-12, 16:07
Kenobi-wan: the record price of the executive maisonette shows that public housing can offer luxurious living conditions, he added.

I thought his standard of luxury means a 32m GCB :D

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/8701746/for-sale-brand-new-modern-tropical-gcb

radha08
10-09-12, 18:00
Kenobi-wan: the record price of the executive maisonette shows that public housing can offer luxurious living conditions, he added.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/8701746/for-sale-brand-new-modern-tropical-gcb

this carlsberg agent got a lot of nice property...:D

carbuncle
10-09-12, 18:15
She pinoy tai tai... real pearls it seems.

radha08
10-09-12, 18:17
She pinoy tai tai... real pearls it seems.
bro not pinoy this one hi-level....:scared-1:..from hawaii

Introduction

I have been actively servicing the Western Expatriate community for past few years. I specialiaze in Black and White Colonial Bungalows, Conservaton Peranakan Historical homes, break leases and family placements. I am originally from Honolulu, Hawaii and lived in the San Francisco Bay Area before I came to Singapore. Having 3 small children I understand family layouts in terms of the need for garden and baby safe child friendly interiors. I am extremely transparent in my negotiations with tenants, landlords and co-broking agents so that that its a win-win situation for all parties involved.

phantom_opera
10-09-12, 18:21
I read that Mr Mohammand something, the head of PropNext stays in a semi-D, has 5 properties, passive income per month 18k

Not a lot compared to our Ministers but can retire liao

:D

radha08
10-09-12, 18:23
I read that Mr Mohammand something, the head of PropNext stays in a semi-D, has 5 properties, passive income per month 18k

Not a lot compared to our Ministers but can retire liao

:D

u are right and he started off as a newspaper delivery boy helping his father deliver newspaper when younger....maybe while delivery he already recee where is good area to invest...:D

carbuncle
10-09-12, 18:37
wa Aloha!!!!!!!!

carbuncle
10-09-12, 18:39
18k is a bit little for the Head honcho of a major property firm. Means he under report.... ?

kane
10-09-12, 18:44
18k is a bit little for the Head honcho of a major property firm. Means he under report.... ?

That is just passive income. Doesn't include his active income.

carbuncle
10-09-12, 18:48
ah.... ...:/

carbuncle
10-09-12, 18:49
I wonder if his 5 properties are fully paid up.

kane
10-09-12, 19:17
With 100k of reno, any hdb can look like a showroom.

radha08
10-09-12, 19:48
I wonder if his 5 properties are fully paid up.

nope he believe in leverage...i attended his course...nice chap i like his style very focussed on what he wants...but heck man if i had 5 properties i would be focussed too...:o

phantom_opera
10-09-12, 20:31
nope he believe in leverage...i attended his course...nice chap i like his style very focussed on what he wants...but heck man if i had 5 properties i would be focussed too...:o

Wrong, if I were him I will retire and enjoy life ... life is short, can always pass on a few properties already to children, what's more do u want

Many professionals died suddenly between 40-50 ... sad :scared-3:

DC33_2008
10-09-12, 20:36
That is the beauty of using active income to leverage on the Bank's money to get passive income. :)
That is just passive income. Doesn't include his active income.

radha08
10-09-12, 22:05
Wrong, if I were him I will retire and enjoy life ... life is short, can always pass on a few properties already to children, what's more do u want

bro he spend his childhood delivering newspapers...wake up at 4am...work 365 days a year....i think if he dont work...thats it...:cool:

Laguna
10-09-12, 22:08

yes, how rich ur is not how much u hv,
monies are only yours when u spent....

it is nvr yours if u don't spend....

DC33_2008
10-09-12, 22:17
Did you see last weekend obituary of keppel corp managing director of marine. He looks really run-down at 55 years old. Need to know when to stop and not overstrained. He probably leave behind wealth for his family but for him to enjoy.
bro he spend his childhood delivering newspapers...wake up at 4am...work 365 days a year....i think if he dont work...thats it...:cool:

ysyap
10-09-12, 22:24

Many professionals died suddenly between 40-50 ... sad :scared-3:Maybe he doesn't want to retire coz the thought of not working is simply too painful for him? Maybe his hobby is to work, not for money but to kill time!!! LOL! He can happy happy come to work and then next day MIA but that certainly is irresponsible! LOL!

ysyap
10-09-12, 22:25
bro he spend his childhood delivering newspapers...wake up at 4am...work 365 days a year....i think if he dont work...thats it...:cool:Oh yes, I heard his interview once on radio about this scary lifestyle! He was the youngest of all his siblings or something like that!!!

phantom_opera
10-09-12, 22:42
it is my belief that we invest is do our part for the children such that you do not burden them when they start working and they can have a head start but no more than that ... children must work hard to build up their own wealth

and definitely life has a higher meaning waiting for us to discover :p

stiook
10-09-12, 23:36

Wah... does the agent get 1% comm if sold? $320k!

radha08
11-09-12, 08:16
Wah... does the agent get 1% comm if sold? $320k!

yup thats why can buy pearls...;)

bargain hunter
11-09-12, 10:11
hk defines luxury ppty as being 1000 sq ft or more right?

by that definition, most hdb flats are luxurious and most new 3 bedroom condos are NOT! :scared-1: