PDA

View Full Version : Has Condo Forum made you a BETTER investor

radha08
10-09-12, 13:29
ha ha ha...for me still waiting to fire my bullet...what about others have you benefitted from this forum..share your views...:cool:

yowetan
10-09-12, 13:39
Yes. I have learn a lot from all criticism.

radha08
10-09-12, 13:41
Yes. I have learn a lot from all criticism.

:cheers4:...cheers bro when i started this thread i was thinking of you...:cheers5:

buttercarp
10-09-12, 14:05
Yes. It is an informative forum.
But got no bullets to fire so just tcss.

radha08
10-09-12, 14:10
Yes. It is an informative forum.
But got no bullets to fire so just tcss.

yup we understand...you have fired all your bullets....dont worry when u get back the little bullets you fired they would have turned into bombs...:D...small money become BIG $$$:cheers5:

carbuncle
10-09-12, 14:19
My answer is NO. I still stand by my belief in MM despite lots of opposition in the forum.

radha08
10-09-12, 14:25
My answer is NO. I still stand by my belief in MM despite lots of opposition in the forum.

:cheers4:to you too bro...we all got our game plan and i think we should use the forum as a guide...cos ultimately good or bad..only we will be affected as far as forum is concerned....ctrl-alt-del and thats "The END":D

carbuncle
10-09-12, 14:34
my smartphone cant ctrl alt del la .... just take out battery

carbuncle
10-09-12, 14:35
I come here only share info and kaypo only. Me property game over liao at least for next 3 yrs.

Astronotus oscellatus
10-09-12, 15:40
Quite informative to just read comments...but investment decisions made based more on own circumstances...not everyone got same number of bullets...cannot even smell CCR for me...

CondoWE
10-09-12, 17:04
Quite informative to just read comments...but investment decisions made based more on own circumstances...not everyone got same number of bullets...cannot even smell CCR for me...

Agreed with you. Decision still base on own judgement n capacity :rolleyes: .

radha08
10-09-12, 18:01

bro i look at ur nick name more than ur posting...:D:D:D:D:D