PDA

View Full Version : Wow!... why suddenly so much property news ??...

ikan bilis
08-09-12, 16:12
Wow!... why suddenly so much property news ??... :scared-4:

- news of $1mil record breaking hdb resale price
- admin here busy cut-and-paste news everywhere....

is that good or bad ??...
will it cause panic buyers to all jump in, either hdb or private condos ??... :(

radha08
08-09-12, 16:32
Wow!... why suddenly so much property news ??... :scared-4:

- news of $1mil record breaking hdb resale price
- admin here busy cut-and-paste news everywhere....

is that good or bad ??...
will it cause panic buyers to all jump in, either hdb or private condos ??... :(

Because all the small fish starting to bite...:cheers4:

phantom_opera
08-09-12, 17:09
Obi-Wan: I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened. :scared-1:

http://armystrongstories.com/blog-assets/thomas-harper/images/alderaan.jpg

kane
08-09-12, 18:03
Just some drumming up some hype about their recent record hdb transaction.

CondoWE
09-09-12, 09:22
Fish it or release :scared-4: ?

danntbt
09-09-12, 09:52
Pirahnas are small, but fierce.....dun play-play.....thay can eat up a big white shark if it strays into their water...

ikan bilis
09-09-12, 18:17

bro, you hor, hunting for a year liow and may be time to jump in... bcoz all the small fish are with huge jaws + sharp teeth, but tiny brain (just look at the picture on the left, and you know). they will chew until the market left with bones only... so, either you have to cheong in now while there is still some meat, or got to wait for school of dead floating small fish appearing.... :rolleyes:

radha08
09-09-12, 18:29
bro, you hor, hunting for a year liow and may be time to jump in... bcoz all the small fish are with huge jaws + sharp teeth, but tiny brain (just look at the picture on the left, and you know). they will chew until the market left with bones only... so, either you have to cheong in now while there is still some meat, or got to wait for school of dead floating small fish appearing.... :rolleyes:

yup bro thanks i made some mistakes over the past year never bite when i should....moving forward i hope i dont miss anymore good deals..i am prepared to bite when i see a good bait...:cheers1:...but most important is ability to EAT the bait without getting caught and GETTING barbequed...:scared-1:...like stingray...:scared-1: