PDA

View Full Version : 8% increment for teachers, possibly next.the poly, ite and uni. impact on properties?

Pages : [1] 2

leesg123
07-09-12, 09:12
If you have been following the news, teachers are given 8% increment wef Aug. Perhaps the tertiary (ite, poly, uni) may follow suit in the coming month. Any thoughts on the implication on the sg property scene given those are a huge pool (between 40000-50000 people)?

phantom_opera
07-09-12, 09:18
Wage inflation without productivity increase is drug addiction, of course will push up median income lah

nurses/doctors up 15/20%
cleaners/ntuc cashiers/security guards/marine workers/cleaners up 10-15%
civil servants up 10%
maid salary up
bond prices up
property price up

UP UP UP UP UP one day will reach Holland (hokkien)

eng81157
07-09-12, 09:24
days of a plate of chicken rice costing $10 is coming

carbuncle
07-09-12, 09:36
chers start buying into condos and landed

carbuncle
07-09-12, 09:37
Agents take my advice. Start advertising via school notice boards and websites banners.
Even better. Get the students to part time flyer distribute into teachers pigeon hole or send direct edm to their Moe email address.

Students. Don't forget you can earn extra pocket money by selling your teachers handphone numbers to property agents.

GEO 50 bucks per number
SEO 200 bucks

radha08
07-09-12, 11:44
every upward movement with regards to $$$$ will have an impact on sing property mkt...

more enbloc sales...pay increase...qe3...euro bond buying...there is NO stopping the rise of property prices in singapore....:2cents:

eng81157
07-09-12, 11:45
every upward movement with regards to $$$$ will have an impact on sing property mkt...

more enbloc sales...pay increase...qe3...euro bond buying...there is NO stopping the rise of property prices in singapore....:2cents:

i can hear Mr B banging his head and screaming off:D

radha08
07-09-12, 11:47
days of a plate of chicken rice costing $10 is coming

definately wont go back to $1...;)

radha08
07-09-12, 11:48
i can hear Mr B banging his head and screaming off:D

aiyah....1 million people say price will go up...only 1 person say go down who u believe...:doh:

azeoprop
07-09-12, 11:49
Go toilet is still 10cents, no change. :o

Regulators
07-09-12, 12:00
Not every teacher deserves the increment, some work harder than others, most are just in the profession for the long paid holidays, long maternity leave

carbuncle
07-09-12, 12:01
your toilet where one? those that I go 20c leh

radha08
07-09-12, 12:02
Not every teacher deserves the increment, some work harder than others, most are just in the profession for the long paid holidays, long maternity leave

some eat snake....:scared-1:

Regulators
07-09-12, 12:07
I know one primary school teacher so relaxed, everyday just teaching a small handful of lower primary kids for learning support programme until her level of competency never go past primary three n she never bother to keep in pace with other levels, some p6 kids I know are more well versed in the syllabus than her. Her drawn salary $5k plus a month really wasting taxpayers money.
some eat snake....:scared-1:

radha08
07-09-12, 12:09
I know one primary school teacher so relaxed, everyday just teaching a small handful of lower primary kids for learning support programme until her level of competency never go past primary three n she never bother to keep in pace with other levels, some p6 kids I know are more well versed in the syllabus than her. Her drawn salary $5k plus a month really wasting taxpayers money.

hai ya govt sector got many many many such people...:doh:

radha08
07-09-12, 14:02
If you have been following the news, teachers are given 8% increment wef Aug. Perhaps the tertiary (ite, poly, uni) may follow suit in the coming month. Any thoughts on the implication on the sg property scene given those are a huge pool (between 40000-50000 people)?

seriously think where is the 8% going to come from...:confused:

hdb/coe/cov=moe:confused:

Regulators
07-09-12, 15:46
The govt over rewarding civil servants, giving pay raise like nobody's business. Many workers in the private sector have to prove their performance before getting a raise. In singapore thousands of incompetent civil servants just get dragged along to enjoy the benefits, very much like how tintin got into parliament. This system of tagging along for benefit should change so that individual civil servants can be assessed on their own merits before they are entitled to their bonuses and pay increments. :doh:
hai ya govt sector got many many many such people...:doh:

alamak
07-09-12, 17:01
The govt over rewarding civil servants, giving pay raise like nobody's business. Many workers in the private sector have to prove their performance before getting a raise. In singapore thousands of incompetent civil servants just get dragged along to enjoy the benefits, very much like how tintin got into parliament. This system of tagging along for benefit should change so that individual civil servants can be assessed on their own merits before they are entitled to their bonuses and pay increments. :doh:

absolutely, consider the amount of cock-ups, over spent budget , lack of transparency, extreme slack in audit , consider the report of the poor ministry agency with high wastage ,No control ,.. People in genhu job really bo chup .. after all ah gong money seem plenty from every where :doh: :doh: :banghead: :banghead:

phantom_opera
07-09-12, 17:09
u guys dun understand

1. Many doctors/nurses go private
2. Many teachers set up tuition centres
3. Preschool commands very high fees

demand and supply, again due to flood of immigrants ... not enough hospital beds and preschools

danntbt
07-09-12, 18:06
...you want to pay teachers peanut$, you get monkeys to teach your children......

phantom_opera
07-09-12, 18:11
The more you assess the teachers based on students' academic performance, the capable ones might as well set up their own tuition center and charge higher fees for their coaching skills (smaller group size ... higher profit etc)

Teaching is no more noble in such a case ... I also know a teacher who quits after giving birth

Regulators
07-09-12, 18:19
Construction workers all paid peanuts so that means the house you live in is going to collapse? Police constables all paid peanuts also so they let thieves go away scot free? Firemen paid peanuts also so why they bother to risk their lives to save people from burning buildings? Counsellors also paid peanuts so they tell problem teenagers to go and die? :doh: :doh: pay should never be the motivating factor to enter into the teaching profession.
...you want to pay teachers peanut$, you get monkeys to teach your children......

Moo2010
07-09-12, 18:39
Construction workers all paid peanuts so that means the house you live in is going to collapse? Police constables all paid peanuts also so they let thieves go away scot free? Firemen paid peanuts also so why they bother to risk their lives to save people from burning buildings? Counsellors also paid peanuts so they tell problem teenagers to go and die? :doh: :doh: pay should never be the motivating factor to enter into the teaching profession.

Dont know whether you use your brain to think or your a** to write.
Teachers are bunch of degree holders, some with masters or phd and they go for years of training before they become qualify. You expect them to draw construction worker's salary? There are good teachers and civil servants out there. Dont use one or a few cases to support your stupid reasoning. Im in private sector and theres tons of highly paid slackers too.
Really stupid argument.
You didnt know our education system in singapore is top class? So you mean all teachers are sleeping?:doh:

Regulators
07-09-12, 18:58
I was illustrating the moral duty of a teacher to perform their task well regardless of pay as another forumer mentioned if you pay teachers peanuts, you get monkey, I think you are reading my posting out of context. :doh: I won't say all teachers are slackers, but I have come across many who are. giving blanket pay increments will just encourage slackers to remain as slackers and does not raise standards. Btw in case you are ignorant about it, teachers teach based on a fixed syllabus so there isn't much impetus from them in terms of teaching content. Think you better read postings carefully before you rebut.
Teachers are bunch of degree holders, some with masters or phd and they go for years of training before they become qualify. You expect them to draw construction worker's salary? There are good teachers and civil servants out there. Dont use one or a few cases to support your stupid reasoning. Im in private sector and theres tons of highly paid slackers too.
Really stupid argument.
You didnt know our education system in singapore is top class? So you mean all teachers are sleeping?:doh:

Lovelle
07-09-12, 19:05
why argue argue ? don't u see ?
last election , pap discovereed that there were civil servant openly supporting the Blues team.

they now worried like crazy , better pay them well before 2016...

Moo2010
07-09-12, 19:10
I was illustrating the moral duty of a teacher to perform their task well regardless of pay as another forumer mentioned if you pay teachers peanuts, you get monkey, I think you are reading my posting out of context. :doh: I won't say all teachers are slackers, but I have come across many who are. giving blanket pay increments will just encourage slackers to remain as slackers and does not raise standards. Btw in case you are ignorant about it, teachers teach based on a fixed syllabus so there isn't much impetus from them in terms of teaching content. Think you better read postings carefully before you rebut.

Sorry if i got to say you stupid again.
Yes syllabus are fixed but teaching pedagogies, approaches are diff and are based on teacher's experience and requires deep thinking and planning before lesson can be executed effectively. You didnt know every schools, every classes comes with different student's profile and hence different learning capacity and styles? Your argument means all teacher can teach in a "one size fits all" manner? And their life would become very easy in that sense.
I seriously suggest u better get to know more of their job scope first before making a huge embarrassment in front of all.

Regulators
07-09-12, 20:27
Won't bother arguing with an imbecile like you who knows nothing about education. Again you are taking my post out of context, I said there is little input by teachers in terms of teaching content (i.e. Syllabus) not approach to teaching, n a dumbass like you can't undetstand. :doh: Think you should attend some english lessons, really a hopeless case.:doh:
Sorry if i got to say you stupid again.
Yes syllabus are fixed but teaching pedagogies, approaches are diff and are based on teacher's experience and requires deep thinking and planning before lesson can be executed effectively. You didnt know every schools, every classes comes with different student's profile and hence different learning capacity and styles? Your argument means all teacher can teach in a "one size fits all" manner? And their life would become very easy in that sense.
I seriously suggest u better get to know more of their job scope first before making a huge embarrassment in front of all.

heehee
07-09-12, 20:39
I find many private tuition centers also bullshit, copy from Books, never explain proplerly & just ask kids to copy model answers blindly.

Won't bother arguing with an imbecile like you who knows nothing about education. Again you are taking my post out of context, I said there is little input by teachers in terms of teaching content (i.e. Syllabus) n a dumbass like you can't undetstand. :doh: Think you should attend some english lessons, really a hopeless case.:doh:

Regulators
07-09-12, 20:42
if the tuition centre is no gd, the students will move elsewhere, if a teacher is crap, do students get to change teachers? Tuition centres have to constantly be ahead and do a gd job to survive, teachers don't have to, they get paid no matter how crappy their students perform. You ask me how I know, coz I know many teachers. Some constantly get a D grade year after year yet they still cross bar and get pay increment and bonuses.
I find many private tuition centers also bullshit, copy from Books, never explain proplerly & just ask kids to copy model answers blindly.

simple
07-09-12, 20:52
if the tuition centre is no gd, the students will move elsewhere, if a teacher is crap, do students get to change teachers? Tuition centres have to constantly be ahead and do a gd job to survive, teachers don't have to, they get paid no matter how crappy their students perform. You ask me how I know, coz I know many teachers. Some constantly get a D grade year after year yet they still cross bar and get pay increment and bonuses.

Regulators run tuition centres...at least a few...don't play play :p

Moo2010
07-09-12, 20:54
Won't bother arguing with an imbecile like you who knows nothing about education. Again you are taking my post out of context, I said there is little input by teachers in terms of teaching content (i.e. Syllabus) not approach to teaching, n a dumbass like you can't undetstand. :doh: Think you should attend some english lessons, really a hopeless case.:doh:

Haha, look who is the dumbass here?
Your stupid brainless arguement talk as if teachers' job is so easy and straight forward.
You dont even know the meaning of differentiated instruction in education due to diff learning needs of every students and yet still dare to declare they teach a fix syllabus without much thinking and planning behind.
Stop prentending to be the expert and criticise every aspects of life if you dont know much about anything, it will just make you look more stupid.

Moo2010
07-09-12, 20:57
Regulators run tuition centres...at least a few...don't play play :p

Haha, now i know why he so buay song why teachers got pay increment. He dulan his tuition center no business and why teachers are drawing better salary then him.

Regulators
07-09-12, 21:00
Yah their job easy, if not how they got the time to moonlight in my tuition centres after teaching in school. Shouldn't they be concentrating on bettering the grades of their own students in school? That is why I say if you don't know anything, don't pretend you know a lot. I hire current school teachers to work for me all the time so I dare say about them, what does a dumbass like you know? If you even think about criticising my centres, you are criticising these school teachers coz they work for me. :doh:
Haha, look who is the dumbass here?
Your stupid brainless arguement talk as if teachers' job is so easy and straight forward.
You dont even know the meaning of differentiated instruction in education due to diff learning needs of every students and yet still dare to declare they teach a fix syllabus without much thinking and planning behind.
Stop prentending to be the expert and criticise every aspects of life if you dont know much about anything, it will just make you look more stupid.

phantom_opera
07-09-12, 21:02
Yah their job easy, if not how they got the time to moonlight in my tuition centres after teaching in school. Shouldn't they be concentrating on bettering the grades of their own students in school? That is why I say if you don't know anything, don't pretend you know a lot. I hire current school teachers to work for me all the time so I dare, what sites a dumbass like you know? :doh:

first day primary 1,

Teacher: "Those who don't have tuitions raise your hands!!!"
Students: ...

Moo2010
07-09-12, 21:09
Yah their job easy, if not how they got the time to moonlight in my tuition centres after teaching in school. Shouldn't they be concentrating on bettering the grades of their own students in school? That is why I say if you don't know anything, don't pretend you know a lot. I hire current school teachers to work for me all the time so I dare say about them, what does a dumbass like you know? If you even think about criticising my centres, you are criticising these school teachers coz they work for me. :doh:

So now the truth becomes clearer. your so called dont know whatever dumb tuition centre is employing lousy teachers that you claim to be. Thanks for your frankness.
No wonder no business and now i know why you sounded so dulan. Hahaha

Regulators
07-09-12, 21:13
Yah, if I had hired better teachers I would be retiring at 30 n not 40. If I hired better teachers I won't be owning five properties and would own ten. So blame it on moe lor coz teachers churned out by them mah.... Maybe moe should train teachers to be more competent coz many too complacent, too free and underworked liao
So now the truth becomes clearer. your so called dont know whatever dumb tuition centre is employing lousy teachers that you claim to be. Thanks for your frankness.
No wonder no business and now i know why you sounded so dulan. Hahaha

Moo2010
07-09-12, 21:25
Yah, if I had hired better teachers I would be retiring at 30 n not 40. If I hired better teachers I won't be owning five properties and would own ten. So blame it on moe lor coz teachers churned out by them mah.... Maybe moe should train teachers to be more competent coz many too complacent, too free and underworked liao

Ya, you so poor thing, 5 yrs back im already owning 6 properties at the age of early mid 30s. What happen to you? At least i dont need to be like you go every thread kpkb with caspian owners who r sitting on profit gain. I also agree i wont buy caspian, but pls at least i am not jealous of their gain unlike you.
You only make yourself look very stupid and embarrasing. You go anywhere also see u quarrel with forumers. Your comments make most puke. Your 4000 plus of posts did not do u justice and only make you become senile. Sorry to say. You want to argue, be my guest.

Moo2010
07-09-12, 21:38

Ya lor, no wonder your stupid cums going to close down tuition center only managed to get those lousy teachers. Good teachers all spending time in school teaching students.
You got guts you dont send your kids to school lah. Might as well put your kids in your stupid tuition center and see how far he can go. Talk so much for what? Action speaks louder than words.

Regulators
07-09-12, 21:43
imbeciles like you who has not even passed out of secondary come here kpkb n, give your half cent opinion in this thread about education is ok? I speak what I know n contribute from personal experience, but you come here and act like a dumbass n cast baseless aspersions on others. You can't even read postings properly and take things out of context, suggest you learn how to write before joining a forum. you can conjure up 100 properties if you want, why stop at just six since your words are less than credible and you enjoy taking things out of context. :doh:
Ya, you so poor thing, 5 yrs back im already owning 6 properties at the age of early mid 30s. What happen to you? At least i dont need to be like you go every thread kpkb with caspian owners who r sitting on profit gain. I also agree i wont buy caspian, but pls at least i am not jealous of their gain unlike you.
You only make yourself look very stupid and embarrasing. You go anywhere also see u quarrel with forumers. Your comments make most puke. Your 4000 plus of posts did not do u justice and only make you become senile. Sorry to say. You want to argue, be my guest.

Moo2010
07-09-12, 21:55
imbeciles like you who has not even passed out of secondary come here kpkb n, give your half cent opinion in this thread about education is ok? I speak what I know n contribute from personal experience, but you come here and act like a dumbass n cast baseless aspersions on others. You can't even read postings properly and take things out of context, suggest you learn how to write before joining a forum. you can conjure up 100 properties if you want, why stop at just six since your words are less than credible and you enjoy taking things out of context. :doh:

You contribute? My arse. All i see is lotsa crap and criticism, basically anything and everything. Do not over estimate yourself by thinking you know more than others. Talk about education trend i can list down more explicitly than you. From teacher's performance ranking to their academic planning and duties from CCA to CCD. You still want to come here and act smart. Dont make a fool infront of others la. Please. :doh:

Regulators
07-09-12, 21:56
that is why I say you are a dumbass. You should firstly ask me teachers from what schools I hire, you dare comment without knowing where they come from, that makes you look even dumber. The teachers I hire work in gep n some are in the top five schools in singapore, so you saying they are lousy? What a dumbass comment you can make. You attack my centres, you attack top school teachers and moe, I doubt you even qualify to be a students of those schools that my teachers teach. :doh:
Ya lor, no wonder your stupid cums going to close down tuition center only managed to get those lousy teachers. Good teachers all spending time in school teaching students.
You got guts you dont send your kids to school lah. Might as well put your kids in your stupid tuition center and see how far he can go. Talk so much for what? Action speaks louder than words.

Moo2010
07-09-12, 22:01
that is why I say you are a dumbass. You should firstly ask me teachers from what schools I hire, you dare comment without knowing where they come from, that makes you look even dumber. The teachers I hire work in gep n some are in the top five schools in singapore, so you saying they are lousy? What a dumbass comment you can make. You attack my centres, you attack top school teachers and moe, I doubt you even qualify to be a students of those schools that my teachers teach. :doh:

Haha, you truely a dumbass. You r the one attacking all the teachers in singapore and now you are hiring them to work for you. I wonder where is your moral and professionalism and dignity. Still dare to say i attack teachers.
U seriously makes me puke. :doh:

Regulators
07-09-12, 22:13
hahaha, that is why I say you are a dumbass through and through. You can't even catch the drift of the argument still come here kpkb. I hire teachers and work with them so I dare say they don't deserve the pay increment based on my understanding of their work. You later criticise my centres but end up criticising the teachers whom I hire n previously didn't you support that they deserve the pay increment? You contradicted yourself big time without you knowing dumbass.
Haha, you truely a dumbass. You r the one attacking all the teachers in singapore and now you are hiring them to work for you. I wonder where is your moral and professionalism and dignity. Still dare to say i attack teachers.
U seriously makes me puke. :doh:

danntbt
07-09-12, 22:33
I peaty the teachers who are nuts enuff to work for regular tuition centres and are paid peanuts.....guess they are not getting anywhere in their respective schools and need to moonlight, which in turn made them perform worser in their day jobs....the students who go to such tuition centres must be quite a peatiful lot, and their parents are unknowingly financing someone's property portfolio for nutting......bet the sum is not peanuts......Good teachers make a career out of their vocation, or run their own tuition centers......good teachers do not work at the regular tuition centres.

Regulators
07-09-12, 22:52
How do you know I don't pay them well? I pay them teacher's rate, the industry follows a standard so they know what they should get paid, I don't need to tell them. HODs, level n subject heads can command a premium and it is usually the teachers who quote their own rates. many are willing parties to the tuition business and nobody force them. some are paid well in school but still give tuition to earn spare cash for holidays, car etc. if they are unprofessional and choose to moonlight, it is their decision but as a taxpayer who contribute their salary in school n also pay them outside school, I do not think they deserve the 8% increment coz many (i didn't say all) do not devote extra time to their students in school but choose to pry their trade outside in secret for personal gain. I am speaking from my ten over years of experience in this industry so don't flame me.
I peaty the teachers who are nuts enuff to work for regular tuition centres and are paid peanuts.....guess they are not getting anywhere in their respective schools and need to moonlight, which in turn made them perform worser in their day jobs....the students who go to such tuition centres must be quite a peatiful lot, and their parents are unknowingly financing someone's property portfolio for nutting......bet the sum is not peanuts......Good teachers make a career out of their vocation, or run their own tuition centers......good teachers do not work at the regular tuition centres.

Moo2010
07-09-12, 23:06
Luckily this dumbass is not school teacher, else he will be teaching all the wrong values.
Black also can talk until white. Freaking disgusting. :doh:

Regulators
07-09-12, 23:27
If teachers have students like you, can vomit blood, anything to do with comprehension, think the only passing grade for you is F9 :doh:
Luckily this dumbass is not school teacher, else he will be teaching all the wrong values.
Black also can talk until white. Freaking disgusting. :doh:

Moo2010
07-09-12, 23:33
If teachers have students like you, can vomit blood, anything to do with comprehension, think the only passing grade for you is F9 :doh:
A dumbass like you even have lower eq and iq than the worst student. Talk about being a teacher. I suggest u better go eat shit. Hahaha.

Regulators
07-09-12, 23:39
Again passing a dumbass comment, I never said I was a teacher, that is why I say your comprehension is F9 :doh:
A dumbass like you even have lower eq and iq than the worst student. Talk about being a teacher. I suggest u better go eat shit. Hahaha.

Moo2010
07-09-12, 23:50
Again passing a dumbass comment, I never said I was a teacher, that is why I say your comprehension is F9 :doh:
Thats why i say, thank god you are not.
I dont think you this kinda dumbass can even qualify to pass the interview. Lol:doh:

Regulators
07-09-12, 23:57
You heard of relativity? If I can't qualify to be a teacher, then I think you can't graduate from kindergarten, coz based on the things you say, you do do seem to display high intellect. you don't even know what you are uttering lol :doh: . there are many kids I know in primary 3 that can perform better at comprehension than you :doh:
Thats why i say, thank god you are not.
I dont think you this kinda dumbass can even qualify to pass the interview. Lol:doh:

Moo2010
08-09-12, 00:07
You heard of relativity? If I can't qualify to be a teacher, then I think you can't graduate from kindergarten, coz based on the things you say, you do do seem to display high intellect. you don't even know what you are uttering lol :doh: . there are many kids I know in primary 3 that can perform better at comprehension than you :doh:
Dumbass like you have to hide in your stupid going to close down tuition centre begging for business from those pri 3 kids. My deepest condolence. Haha :doh:

Regulators
08-09-12, 00:12
Let me do you a favour lah, I recommend you morris allen or lorna whiston, you can go for their english comprehension classes. Do us proud and come back again after one year when you have brushed up on your comprehension. My centres too advanced and fast paced for a slow coach like you :D
Dumbass like you have to hide in your stupid going to close down tuition centre begging for business from those pri 3 kids. My deepest condolence. Haha :doh:

Moo2010
08-09-12, 00:28
Let me do you a favour lah, I recommend you morris allen or lorna whiston, you can go for their english comprehension classes. Do us proud and come back again after one year when you have brushed up on your comprehension. My centres too advanced and fast pace for a slow coach like you :D

Why? I suppose this is the first time u get attacked and cant handle your ego? The moral of the story is if you are not ready for this, do exercise a little compassion for others before passing sacarstic remarks. I can entertain your nonsense for the whole night.

Regulators
08-09-12, 00:36
Lol, don't overrate yourself n make my toes laugh. I am having a lot of fun putting a pea brain like you in your place. We have yet to hear your comments about why you think teachers should get a pay increment which is the purpose of this thread, isn't it? You have contradicted yourself once, let us hear how you are going to contradict yourself again lol...
Why? I suppose this is the first time u get attacked and cant handle your ego? The moral of the story is if you are not ready for this, do exercise a little compassion for others before passing sacarstic remarks. I can entertain you the whole night.

Moo2010
08-09-12, 01:14
Lol, don't overrate yourself n make my toes laugh. I am having a lot of fun putting a pea brain like you in your place. We have yet to hear your comments about why you think teachers should get a pay increment which is the purpose of this thread, isn't it? You have contradicted yourself once, let us hear how you are going to contradict yourself again lol...

I didnt know other than you can use your arse to think, u can also use your toe to laugh.
Thats y i feel you should stop living in your own well, hiding in your tuition centre. Go take a look whats happening in school, job scopes of teachers, before passing sacarstic remarks. Why need to hear from my comment? An uneducated boar like you can never appreciate others comment, you always live in your own world and thats y you always quarrel with forumers. Need me to say more?

Regulators
08-09-12, 01:25
LOL.... the imbecile speaks again. I have contributed 1000x more to this forum than a dumbass like you. Your maiden postings in this forum is already quarrelling with someone, maybe you can share with us what contributions you have made in this forum so far. Have you recommended any property that has made money for people and have you even said anything constructive? You are obviously creating this account just to come in to stir trouble. In this thread I have shared my experience and stated my case against teacher's pay increment, what have you contributed? From start to end in this thread, you are just making dumbass comments, people can read for themselves, I don't even need to mention it. :doh: :doh: :doh:

I didnt know other than you can use your arse to think, u can also use your toe to laugh.
Thats y i feel you should stop living in your own well, hiding in your tuition centre. Go take a look whats happening in school, job scopes of teachers, before passing sacarstic remarks. Why need to hear from my comment? An uneducated boar like you can never appreciate others comment, you always live in your own world and thats y you always quarrel with forumers. Need me to say more?

Regulators
08-09-12, 01:32
I think i fully understand why you are launching baseless attacks against me in this thread now, coz i once criticised the shithole that you are living in (shaughnessy).....I get the picture now..... You also bought a one bedder in estuary....You enjoy living in claustrophobic shitholes so that explain why your brain is the size of a pea. If your claustrophobic shithole environment is driving you nuts, please dont come here and take it out on others. I think you are the one that can't take criticism and bearing a grudge :doh: :doh:

Moo2010
08-09-12, 02:01
LOL.... the imbecile speaks again. I have contributed 1000x more to this forum than a dumbass like you. Your maiden postings in this forum is already quarrelling with someone, maybe you can share with us what contributions you have made in this forum so far. Have you recommended any property that has made money for people and have you even said anything constructive? You are obviously creating this account just to come in to stir trouble. In this thread I have shared my experience and stated my case against teacher's pay increment, what have you contributed? From start to end in this thread, you are just making dumbass comments, people can read for themselves, I don't even need to mention it. :doh: :doh: :doh:

So, the dumbass uses 4000 plus of rubbish post to justify his presence.
Please dont over estimate yourself. Why need create account just to rebuke you? You have a serious ego issue? My acc was created long ago, u dont deserve my attention and effort for that reason.
Talk about contribution? What rubbish you contribute? Most of your post are quarrels with forumers, sarcasm, bragging how many properties you own. You value add this forum? Value add my foot. Lol

Moo2010
08-09-12, 02:07
I think i fully understand why you are launching baseless attacks against me in this thread now, coz i once criticised the shithole that you are living in (shaughnessy).....I get the picture now..... You also bought a one bedder in estuary....You enjoy living in claustrophobic shitholes so that explain why your brain is the size of a pea. If your claustrophobic shithole environment is driving you nuts, please dont come here and take it out on others. I think you are the one that can't take criticism and bearing a grudge :doh: :doh:
Have i not told you im also vested in riveredge 3 bedder and the sail 1 bedder. I enjoy what i purchase, i got the spending power. You buay song is it? Comeon lah, get a life and move on. Jealousy will just shorten your life span.

Moo2010
08-09-12, 02:09

See what i mean, i dont even need to dig out your past and live in fear. Looks like your shitty attitude makes you get into alot enemies.
I dont have to wait till this day to attack you. Your remarks and sacarsm simply makes all puke. Im just doing a justice for others.

Regulators
08-09-12, 02:58
You were the one that launched the attack first, i wasn't even talking to you in this thread. What justice a pea brain like you talking about? Firstly you can't even understand what the argument is about and start coming to this thread to launch personal attacks. I share from experience what i know about teachers, what have you contributed in this thread apart from passing some dumbass self-contradictory comments :doh: . I comment about teachers that work under me and these are real life accounts, what do you have to contribute? You are more interested in seeking your vengeance and more like seeking "justice" for yourself :doh: . I think you better stop being self righteous and look at yourself in the mirror first. I think your claustrophobic living quarters has created a lot of angst in you, which was why you start coming here and hurl insults at others. I think you are making yourself look like a fool.

See what i mean, i dont even need to dig out your past and live in fear. Looks like your shitty attitude makes you get into alot enemies.
I dont have to wait till this day to attack you. Your remarks and sacarsm simply makes all puke. Im just doing a justice for others.

Moo2010
08-09-12, 03:07
You were the one that launched the attack first, i wasn't even talking to you in this thread. What justice a pea brain like you talking about? Firstly you can't even understand what the argument is about and start coming to this thread to launch personal attacks. I share from experience what i know about teachers, what have you contributed in this thread apart from passing some dumbass self-contradictory comments :doh: . I comment about teachers that work under me and these are real life accounts, what do you have to contribute? You are more interested in seeking your vengeance and more like seeking "justice" for yourself :doh: . I think you better stop being self righteous and look at yourself in the mirror first. I think your claustrophobic living quarters has created a lot of angst in you, which was why you start coming here and hurl insults at others. I think you are making yourself look like a fool.

Cut your crap for god's sake. Taking revenge no need wait for donkey years. If a person's attitude remains sucky, he will always be getting into fights with others. Have you not get into fights with other forumers so frequently? You should look at your dumbass face in the mirror and do some self reflection and ask yourself why you always have problems with others. doh:

Regulators
08-09-12, 03:16
The following was your first post directed at me unprovoked in this thread. If you hadn't launched a personal attack against me first, why would I even bother to rebuttal u in any way? All postings are in black and white and people can see for themselves.

From start to end, I wasn't wrong in calling you a dumbass coz you really are. You want reasons? This is the reason once again. I stated that not all teachers deserve a pay increment as some are slackers. You later started criticising my centres saying i got lousy teachers and closing down, so you are indirectly saying the teachers i hire who are current school teachers lack competence. If that is the case, then aren't you agreeing with me that they do not deserve a pay increment? You wanted to knock down my centres with your argument but no matter what you say, you will end up criticising school teachers which was why you turned personal attacks later on. People like you are the lowest lifeform in cyber forums, lose an argument or contradict yourself and later turn to personal attacks. :doh: :doh: . You can flip through all the pages in this thread and see it a thousand times and you will know that i was not the one that attacked you first. As for calling you a dumbass, I stand by it with substantiated evidence already mentioned.

Really stupid argument.

Moo2010
08-09-12, 03:43
The following was your first post directed at me unprovoked in this thread. If you hadn't launched a personal attack against me first, why would I even bother to rebuttal u in any way? All postings are in black and white and people can see for themselves.

From start to end, I wasn't wrong in calling you a dumbass coz you really are. You want reasons? This is the reason once again. I stated that not all teachers deserve a pay increment as some are slackers. You later started criticising my centres saying i got lousy teachers and closing down, so you are indirectly saying the teachers i hire who are current school teachers lack competence. If that is the case, then aren't you agreeing with me that they do not deserve a pay increment? You wanted to knock down my centres with your argument but no matter what you say, you will end up criticising school teachers which was why you turned personal attacks later on. People like you are the lowest lifeform in cyber forums, lose an argument or contradict yourself and later turn to personal attacks. :doh: :doh: . You can flip through all the pages in this thread and see it a thousand times and you will know that i was not the one that attacked you first. As for calling you a dumbass, I stand by it with substantiated evidence already mentioned.

Oh great, now u finally realize how painful other's feel when being addressed with sarcastic remarks. Have you shown others the same form of compassion and respect when the forumers share their happiness in casp forum? I maybe harsh but you simply deserve it. You cant handle? Then dont participate and you can even ignore me. But i know you too well, you cant swallow your pride definitely. You cannot lose one. You are just too self centred and arrogant to admit you have serious problem with everyone with your remarks.

Moo2010
08-09-12, 03:52

And pls, dont act stupid, you are the one who keep criticising teachers and civil servants pay. Funny, if you hate the teachers so much and you think they are incompetent, why employ them? You are the biggest liar and contradicting throughout your whole argument. You only good in putting words in others mouth and twist and turn its meaning just to get your way. You truely the lowest lifeform i ever seen. God bless.

Regulators
08-09-12, 04:03
Were any remarks I have made in this thread directed at you initially? Go through my initial postings and you will see that my criticism were directed at a property or issue not people. It is when people like you start launching personal attacks with baseless remarks that conflict arises. If you think teachers deserve pay increment, just substantiate with argument and not calling people "stupid" etc. I have made my case very clearly in this thread and as for you, apart from personal attacks and dumbass remarks, you have shown nothing here. If there is anyone that should self-reflect in this instance, it should be you.

Oh great, now u finally realize how painful other's feel when being addressed with sarcastic remarks. Have you shown others the same form of compassion and respect when the forumers share their happiness in casp forum? I maybe harsh but you simply deserve it. You cant handle? Then dont participate and you can even ignore me. But i know you too well, you cant swallow your pride definitely. You are just too self centred and arrogant to admit you have serious problem with everyone with your remarks.

Regulators
08-09-12, 04:10
I criticise teachers and their pay which is the topic of this thread, was i criticising you?????? Why direct your angst at me? I did not criticise teachers for their work, i simply said they don't deserve the pay increment across the board, i did not say all teachers don't deserve pay increment. I think the stupidity applies more to you for not even understanding the whole issue and debate which was why i said you fail in comprehension. :doh: :doh:

And pls, dont act stupid, you are the one who keep criticising teachers and civil servants pay. Funny, if you hate the teachers so much and you think they are incompetent, why employ them? You are the biggest liar and contradicting throughout your whole argument. You only good in putting words in others mouth and twist and turn its meaning just to get your way. You truely the lowest lifeform i ever seen. God bless.

Moo2010
08-09-12, 04:16
Were any remarks I have made in this thread directed at you initially? Go through my initial postings and you will see that my criticism were directed at a property or issue not people. It is when people like you start launching personal attacks with baseless remarks that conflict arises. If you think teachers deserve pay increment, just substantiate with argument and not calling people "stupid" etc. I have made my case very clearly in this thread and as for you, apart from personal attacks and dumbass remarks, you have shown nothing here. If there is anyone that should self-reflect in this instance, it should be you.

U over-rated yourself again.
Teachers who need to look after the needs of 40 students in every class dont deserve our respect? Basically they are fire fighting everyday, they are answerable to students academic, well being, learning needs, stakeholders, cca, ccd, discipline, markings, paper setting, homework prep, calling up parents for feedbacks on childs progress and the list goes on. I have many teacher friends who earn my respect. There are black sheeps in every profession, no need target on teachers and civil servant alone. This shows your remarks are simply too self centred. Im in private sector and seen many highly paid slackers and boot lickers as well, but there are honest good workers working under me too.
You think they like u, spending so much time bickering with other forumers?

Regulators
08-09-12, 04:23
Again you fail comprehension(you can count the number of times you failed) . Did I say all teachers are no good in my past postings? I was speaking from experience about the teachers that i have worked with and know of. Forum is for sharing, not for you to come here and launch personal attacks. I have not offended you personally in the first instance, you were the one that used words like "stupid" etc. first. You have teachers you respect, share it and let it be, i have teachers that i find are slackers, i share it and let it be, why you launch personal attacks against me at the beginning? I think you are the one that has nothing better to do and to come here and pick up a fight, not me
U over-rated yourself again.
Teachers who need to look after the needs of 40 students in every class dont deserve our respect? Basically they are fire fighting everyday, they are answerable to students academic, well being, learning needs, stakeholders, cca, ccd, discipline, markings, paper setting, homework prep, calling up parents for feedbacks on childs progress and the list goes on. I have many teacher friends who earn my respect. There are black sheeps in every profession, no need target on teachers and civil servant alone. This shows your remarks are simply too self centred. Im in private sector and seen many highly paid slackers and boot lickers as well, but there are honest good workers working under me too.
You think they like u, spending so much time bickering with other forumers?

Moo2010
08-09-12, 04:26
I criticise teachers and their pay which is the topic of this thread, was i criticising you?????? Why direct your angst at me? I did not criticise teachers for their work, i simply said they don't deserve the pay increment across the board, i did not say all teachers don't deserve pay increment. I think the stupidity applies more to you for not even understanding the whole issue and debate which was why i said you fail in comprehension. :doh: :doh:
The biggest problem with you is if anyone disagree with you, you will take it they are just being personal. But hv you really do a self reflection when you argue with others besides me? Why is it always you are the one who got into heated conversation with others and not me? Definitely you failed your eq terribly.

Moo2010
08-09-12, 04:30
Again you fail comprehension(you can count the number of times you failed) . Did I say all teachers are no good in my past postings? I was speaking from experience about the teachers that i have worked with and know of. Forum is for sharing, not for you to come here and launch personal attacks. I have not offended you personally in the first instance, you were the one that used words like "stupid" etc. first. You have teachers you respect, share it and let it be, i have teachers that i find are slackers, i share it and let it be, why you launch personal attacks against me at the beginning? I think you are the one that has nothing better to do and to come here and pick up a fight, not me
Great, then y bother entertain me for whole night? Cant swallow your pride after meeting your match? You can just ignore me.

Regulators
08-09-12, 04:37
When people disagree, i don't launch personal attacks at them like the way you do coz i am property and issue centered. You were not disagreeing, you were passing derogatory remarks at me(check out your first posting to me). If you check my postings, my views about certain properties and issues are usually sharp and candid and when people don't like to hear it, they start launching personal attacks against me unprovoked. A forum is full of people like that and you happen to fall into that category.
The biggest problem with you is if anyone disagree with you, you will take it they are just being personal. But hv you really do a self reflection when you argue with others besides me? Why is it always you are the one who got into heated conversation with others and not me? Definitely you failed your eq terribly.

Regulators
08-09-12, 04:44
What match are you talking about??? I was hoping you would at least have the slightest decency to admit that you were the one that launched the attack unprovoked and bow down with an apology, but you have proven to be a goner.
Great, then y bother entertain me for whole night? Cant swallow your pride after meeting your match? You can just ignore me.

Moo2010
08-09-12, 04:48
When people disagree, i don't launch personal attacks at them like the way you do coz i am property and issue centered. You were not disagreeing, you were passing derogatory remarks at me(check out your first posting to me). If you check my postings, my views about certain properties and issues are usually sharp and candid and when people don't like to hear it, they start launching personal attacks against me unprovoked. A forum is full of people like that and you happen to fall into that category.
It would be well appreciated if you can watch your sentence carefully. No need use words like if a construction worker pay is peanut, the building would collasp, or a cousellor can ask someone to die if his pay is peanut.
Aint these statements sounded stupid? You talk as if all civil servant deserve to get punished and get peanut pay just because of your few encountance of incompetent officers?
Well, im a straight to the point person as well. Totally agree with u forum is a place to share.
If you prepared to make these statements, then dont blame it on others when they feel your statements are stupid. All r entitled to their opinion. You cant handle, dont participate.

Regulators
08-09-12, 04:53
The following was my explanation to the post about construction workers. You are again taking my posting out of context. That is why I say you fail comprehension big time. You are factually making yourself look really stupid again. It is either your standard of english is not there or you are plain stupid as a matter of fact, i am being very kind to simply say that you need to brush up on your comprehension skills.

Duplicate Post #24 - I was illustrating the moral duty of a teacher to perform their task well regardless of pay as another forumer mentioned if you pay teachers peanuts, you get monkey, I think you are reading my posting out of context. I won't say all teachers are slackers, but I have come across many who are. giving blanket pay increments will just encourage slackers to remain as slackers and does not raise standards.

It would be well appreciated if you can watch your sentence carefully. No need use words like if a construction worker pay is peanut, the building would collasp, or a cousellor can ask someone to die if his pay is peanut.
Aint these statements sounded stupid? You talk as if all civil servant deserve to get punished and get peanut pay?
Well, im a straight to the point person as well. Totally agree with u forum is a place to share.
If you prepared to make these statements, then dont blame it on others when they feel your statements are stupid.

Moo2010
08-09-12, 05:01
The following was my explanation to the post about construction workers. You are again taking my posting out of context. That is why I say you fail comprehension big time. You are factually making yourself look really stupid again. It is either your standard of english is not there or you are plain stupid as a matter of fact, i am being very kind to simply say that you need to brush up on your comprehension skills.

Duplicate Post #24 - I was illustrating the moral duty of a teacher to perform their task well regardless of pay as another forumer mentioned if you pay teachers peanuts, you get monkey, I think you are reading my posting out of context. I won't say all teachers are slackers, but I have come across many who are. giving blanket pay increments will just encourage slackers to remain as slackers and does not raise standards.

From time to time, bro dantt did try rebuke your statement as probably he might feel you are too judgemental. But because of your ignorance, you keep going on and on. Hey dude, dont waste time lah, u want to convince me, i rather you check on your ego first.

Regulators
08-09-12, 05:11
I speak with more than 10 years of experience being in the industry, which is why I am passionate about what i share. I wasn't even condemning all teachers so i do not understand why you get so worked up and start flaming me for no reason. I think you lack basic comprehension skills and you ought to brush up on your English before you come to the forum and make a fool of yourself. Read through all the postings in this thread and you understand what I am talking about. Everything is in black and white.
From time to time, bro dantt did try rebuke your statement as probably he might feel you are too judgemental. But because of your ignorance, you keep going on and on. Hey dude, dont waste time lah, u want to convince me, i rather you check on your ego first.

Moo2010
08-09-12, 05:25
I speak with more than 10 years of experience being in the industry, which is why I am passionate about what i share. I wasn't even condemning all teachers so i do not understand why you get so worked up and start flaming me for no reason. I think you lack basic comprehension skills and you ought to brush up on your English before you come to the forum and make a fool of yourself. Read through all the postings in this thread and you understand what I am talking about. Everything is in black and white.
Was flabbergasted why your so called "10 yrs of industry experience" didnt do you much good or justice at all as all your statements still sound stupid and judgemental to me. Dude, u seriously need to go for eq courses and make appt with a shrink

Regulators
08-09-12, 05:31
OMG So the EQ lessons you attend teach you how to pick up fights in forums? Don't forget you were the one the picked up the fight first, don't talk to others about EQ when you have none of that. Whether my 10 over years of experience has done me good or not, it really has nothing to do with you (i.e. NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS). So your EQ has taught you to insult others and launch personal unprovoked attacks at people and cast baseless derogatory remarks at others??? What "great" EQ you have :doh: :doh: :doh:

Was flabbergasted why your so called "10 yrs of industry experience" didnt do you much good or justice at all as all your statements still sound stupid and judgemental to me. Dude, u seriously need to go for eq courses and make appt with a shrink

Moo2010
08-09-12, 05:36
OMG So the EQ lessons you attend teach you how to pick up fights in forums? Don't forget you were the one the picked up the fight first, don't talk to others about EQ when you have none of that. Whether my 10 over years of experience has done me good or not, it really has nothing to do with you (i.e. NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS). So your EQ has taught you to insult others and launch personal unprovoked attacks at people and cast baseless derogatory remarks at others??? What "great" EQ you have :doh: :doh: :doh:

Now fully understand why others in another forum call you a pervert.
I think u are seriously a goner.
Life must have been pretty harsh on you. :doh:

Regulators
08-09-12, 05:44
Yes, it is perverted having conversations with you at this hour coz I am speaking to a guy wearing a skirt who can't admit he is at fault. I think you might as well change your sex better coz you are obviously not suited to be a man. :doh:

Now fully understand why others in another forum call you a pervert.
I think u are seriously a goner.
Life must have been pretty harsh on you. :doh:

Moo2010
08-09-12, 05:47
Yes, it is perverted having conversations with you at this hour coz I am speaking to a guy wearing a skirt who can't admit he is at fault. I think you might as well change your sex better coz you are obviously not suited to be a man. :doh:

Why role play yourself into a pussy in the forum and belittle yourself?
Is that part of your real life confession? Hahaha

Regulators
08-09-12, 05:52
think you need to wear not just a skirt, but a bra as well. You are no longer a man now :doh:
Why role play a pussy in the forum and belittle yourself?
Is that you real life confession? Hahaha

Moo2010
08-09-12, 05:53
think you need to wear not just a skirt, but a bra as well. You are no longer a man now :doh:
Speaking of yourself? Pretty sad huh.
Hahahaha

Regulators
08-09-12, 06:01
Why do you want others to change sex with you? You are the one that can't admit your mistakes like a man.

Speaking of yourself? Pretty sad huh.
Hahahaha

Moo2010
08-09-12, 06:03
Why do you want others to change sex with you? You are the one that can't admit your mistakes like a man.

Someone who cant swallow his pride always think others had to apologise to him.
Continue to fantasize then. :)

Regulators
08-09-12, 06:05
go and wear your skirt lah chao ah kua. make mistake not man enough to apologise. Na beh chao ah kua!!! Pui !!!

Someone who cant swallow his pride always think others had to apologise to him.
Continue to fantasize then. :)

Moo2010
08-09-12, 06:10
go and wear your skirt lah chao ah kua. make mistake not man enough to apologise. Na beh chao ah kua!!! Pui !!!

See what i mean, an uneducated boar has shown his true colours, haha
Not need test him too much, sure lose his composure. :doh:

Regulators
08-09-12, 06:14
Chao Ah Kua ....PUI!!!! Dealing with a chao ah kua like you requires no education

See what i mean, an uneducated boar has shown his true colours, haha
Not need test him too much, sure lose his composure. :doh:

Moo2010
08-09-12, 06:15
Chao Ah Kua ....PUI!!!! Dealing with a chao ah kua like you requires no education

You mean you have an education in the first place?
From the posts you contribute here, i seriously doubt so. :doh:

Regulators
08-09-12, 06:17
you are not a man...chao ah kua

You mean you have an education in the first place?
From the posts you contribute here, i seriously doubt so. :doh:

Moo2010
08-09-12, 06:19

So fun to see some losers lose their cool.
Like what i always said, cant handle, dont participate.

Regulators
08-09-12, 06:20

So fun to see some losers lose their cool.
Like what i always said, cant handle, dont participate.

Moo2010
08-09-12, 06:23

Finally resort to mr b's style. Cut and paste. :doh:

Regulators
08-09-12, 06:24
Finally resort to mr b's style. Cut and paste. :doh:

Moo2010
08-09-12, 06:26

Now finally know how you get your 4000 posts.
What a nice contribution from you in the forum.

Regulators
08-09-12, 06:26
Now finally know how you get your 4000 posts.
What a nice contribution from you in the forum.

Moo2010
08-09-12, 06:31

Loser is the word that fit you best.
Continue somemore, im waiting.

danntbt
08-09-12, 07:13
......I don't know what you pay your teachers, its can't be good enough for them to quit their jobs, but agree with you that they probably not worth what they are being paid, otherwise they would have the integrity not to moonlight ...even HODs you say? Now, HODs have access to a lot of materials - they may not be worth what they are paid by MOE, but definitely worth their salts to any tuition centres without their own resources.

Smart teachers open their own centres rather than let others get a big cut.

But now I am wondering, perhaps now your teachers will also demand a 8% increase from you? But why worry, just increase the fees you charge....everyone happy....maybe you can increase 10% lagi shiok, you gain additional 2%.

Maybe you should lobby for teachers to be offloaded also so you can get more of them free to work for you. Then you can expand your business and buy more properties. Why criticize them? It would only work against you.

Regulators
08-09-12, 08:03
Teachers do not just moonlight in my centres, they moonlight in other centres as well, this has been going on for a long time. In fact, if they do not exceed certain number of hours, it is permitted by moe. Many of them who give tuition outside schooling hours are usually young teachers who have heavy commitments or as I have mentioned, just earning spare cash for holidays or pay off their cars. it is very common for them to come and go in th he tuition scene and they do not need to be kept as full time teachers. I look up to some teachers who teach out of passion, but many I know give tuition not becoz of a real need, but for additional material gain.
......I don't know what you pay your teachers, its can't be good enough for them to quit their jobs, but agree with you that they probably not worth what they are being paid, otherwise they would have the integrity not to moonlight ...even HODs you say? Now, HODs have access to a lot of materials - they may not be worth what they are paid by MOE, but definitely worth their salts to any tuition centres without their own resources.

Smart teachers open their own centres rather than let others get a big cut.

But now I am wondering, perhaps now your teachers will also demand a 8% increase from you? But why worry, just increase the fees you charge....everyone happy....maybe you can increase 10% lagi shiok, you gain additional 2%.

Maybe you should lobby for teachers to be offloaded also so you can get more of them free to work for you. Then you can expand your business and buy more properties. Why criticize them? It would only work against you.

radha08
08-09-12, 08:21
i know roxy square full of tution centres...good $$$$:rolleyes:

danntbt
08-09-12, 09:07
Teachers do not just moonlight in my centres, they moonlight in other centres as well, this has been going on for a long time. In fact, if they do not exceed certain number of hours, it is permitted by moe. Many of them who give tuition outside schooling hours are usually young teachers who have heavy commitments or as I have mentioned, just earning spare cash for holidays or pay off their cars. it is very common for them to come and go in th he tuition scene and they do not need to be kept as full time teachers. I look up to some teachers who teach out of passion, but many I know give tuition not becoz of a real need, but for additional material gain.

....unfotunately for this seeking tuition passionate tuition teachers are indeed rare.....many giving tuition are passionate for themselves, like the pseudo GEP-specialist.

hopeful
08-09-12, 10:06
how come moo & regulator no need to sleep?

going through the exchanges, obvious that moo is suffering from reading comprehensionditis.

however, regulator also sometimes launch too wide a broadside
1) you dont need to be a man to admit mistakes, that's being sexist.
2) "You enjoy living in claustrophobic shitholes so that explain why your brain is the size of a pea." that is against those who stay in 1br/mm

phantom_opera
08-09-12, 10:29
Regulator vs Teddy already raging long ago

radha08
08-09-12, 12:01
Regulator vs Teddy already raging long ago

just like...yours truly vs...Mr :banana:

stop...:stop_war::D

phantom_opera
08-09-12, 12:21
just like...yours truly vs...Mr :banana:

stop...:stop_war::D
I suspect bee has joined the dark side too

Regulators
08-09-12, 17:48
Moo2010 is not a man or a woman, he is an ah kua. His comprehension really fail big time, pity the company he work for, must be getting his facts wrong most of the time :doh:
how come moo & regulator no need to sleep?

going through the exchanges, obvious that moo is suffering from reading comprehensionditis.

however, regulator also sometimes launch too wide a broadside
1) you dont need to be a man to admit mistakes, that's being sexist.
2) "You enjoy living in claustrophobic shitholes so that explain why your brain is the size of a pea." that is against those who stay in 1br/mm

Moo2010
08-09-12, 18:49
Moo2010 is not a man or a woman, he is an ah kua. His comprehension really fail big time, pity the company he work for, must be getting his facts wrong most of the time :doh:

Regulator is the scumbag self proclaim educator.
Profit driven piece of shit who knows nothing about education. Haha

Regulators
08-09-12, 19:07
Chao ah kua forever failing comprehension. I run an education business, I am not an educator :doh:. chao ah kua always dont know what you talking about. :doh: I doubt you even pass your psle :doh:
Regulator is the scumbag self proclaim educator.
Profit driven piece of shit who knows nothing about education. Haha

Moo2010
08-09-12, 19:15
Chao ah kua forever failing comprehension. I run an education business, I am not an educator :doh:. chao ah kua always dont know what you talking about. :doh: I doubt you even pass your psle :doh:

Thats why i say, dont know anything about education still got the face to run this business. No wonder you gonna be out of the league soon.
Scumbag got his retribution thats why so unhappy with everything. Haha

Regulators
08-09-12, 19:19
First you say I educator, next moment criticise my running of education business, you enjoy failing comprehension n contradicting yourself hor... You are worst than basic who is at least not a Chao ah kua like you :doh:
Thats why i say, dont know anything about education still got the face to run this business. No wonder you gonna be out of the league soon.
Scumbag got his retribution thats why so unhappy with everything. Haha

Moo2010
08-09-12, 19:29
First you say I educator, next moment criticise my running of education business, you enjoy failing comprehension n contradicting yourself hor... You are worst than basic who is at least not a Chao ah kua like you :doh:

Life must be really hard on you.
Come on, brace up and move on.
All scumbags deserve a second chance.

Regulators
08-09-12, 19:31
Life very good to me, got chao ah kua to whack in this forum :D
Life must be really hard on you.
Come on, brace up and move on.

Moo2010
08-09-12, 19:34
Life very good to me, got chao ah kua to whack in this forum :D

Oh great, same here.
First time get whacked so hard right? Does it hurt?
I told you before i will play along.

Regulators
08-09-12, 19:38
Chao ah kua kenna whack jialat jialat still want to play? LOL...think you are used to getting whacked everyday, you want to continue kenna whacked, be my guest
Oh great, same here.
First time get whacked so hard right? Does it hurt?
I told you before i will play along.

Moo2010
08-09-12, 19:41
Chao ah kua kenna whack jialat jialat still want to play? LOL...think you are used to getting whacked everyday, you want to continue kenna whacked, be my guest
Thats y i keep telling you this scumbag dont stop.
Lets continue. Why? You still have doubts?

Regulators
08-09-12, 19:43
Chao ah kua hard up to get screwed lol...
Thats y i keep telling you this scumbag dont stop.
Lets continue. Why? You still have doubts?

Moo2010
08-09-12, 19:45
Chao ah kua hard up to get screwed lol...

Scumbag get whacked yesterday still cant get over. Lol

Regulators
08-09-12, 20:02
Chao ah kua lose argument trying to divert attention, go screw yourself lah
Scumbag get whacked yesterday still cant get over. Lol

Moo2010
08-09-12, 20:05
Chao ah kua lose argument trying to divert attention, go screw yourself lah

First time get whacked so hard?
Definitely understand how hurt you are.
Relax, why get so frustrated? The night still young.

Regulators
08-09-12, 20:14
Once again chao ah kua go screw yourself :D :D
First time get whacked so hard?
Definitely understand how hurt you are.
Relax, why get so frustrated? The night still young.

Moo2010
08-09-12, 20:16
Once again chao ah kua go screw yourself :D :D

Once again, scumbag get whacked yesterday still cant get over. :doh:

Regulators
08-09-12, 20:25
trying to twist turn and divert attention after losing argument, chao ah kua go screw yourself :D
Once again, scumbag get whacked yesterday still cant get over. :doh:

Moo2010
08-09-12, 20:30
trying to twist turn and divert attention after losing argument, chao ah kua go screw yourself :D

Scumbag get whacked yesterday buay song and feel hurt.
Haha

Regulators
08-09-12, 20:31
You lose argument, trying to twist turn and divert attention, chao ah kua once again screw yourself :D
Scumbag get whacked yesterday buay song and feel hurt.
Haha

Moo2010
08-09-12, 20:32
You lose argument, trying to twist turn and divert attention, chao ah kua once again screw yourself :D
Must be painful after get whacked.
Haha.

Regulators
08-09-12, 20:36
Chao ah kua, go screw yourself :D
Must be painful after get whacked.
Haha.

Moo2010
08-09-12, 20:39

Still upset about yesterday get whack.
Must be hurt.

Regulators
08-09-12, 20:40
Still upset about yesterday get whack.
Must be hurt.

Moo2010
08-09-12, 20:43

Haha, pathetic loser.

Regulators
08-09-12, 20:47
Chao ah kua go screw yourself :D
Haha, pathetic loser.

Moo2010
08-09-12, 20:49

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 20:51
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 20:53

Haha, pathetic loser

Regulators
08-09-12, 20:57
Haha, pathetic loser

Moo2010
08-09-12, 20:58

Haha, pathetic scumbag.

Regulators
08-09-12, 21:06
Chao ah kua go screw yourself:D
Haha, pathetic scumbag.

Moo2010
08-09-12, 21:10

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 21:16
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 21:17

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 21:30
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 21:30

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 21:33
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 21:34

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 21:35
chao ah kua go screw yourself :D
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 21:40
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 21:42
chao ah kua go screw yourself :D

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 21:43
chao ah kua bapoh go screw yourself :D
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 21:44
chao ah kua bapoh go screw yourself :D

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 21:45
Chao ah kua bapoh go screw yourself:D
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 21:46

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 21:47
Haha, pathetic scumbag

solsys
08-09-12, 21:47
OCR prices will be strongly supported with the teachers increment.

More support of OCR PC and EC.

The game is on and it's where most schools are congregated....... Go figure. :D

Moo2010
08-09-12, 21:49

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 21:50
Chao ah kua bapoh go screw yourself :D
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 21:52
Chao ah kua bapoh go screw yourself :D

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 21:52
Chao ah kua bapoh go screw yourself :D :D
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 21:54
Chao ah kua bapoh go screw yourself :D :D

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 21:54
Chao ah kua bapoh go screw yourself:tongue3: :tongue3:
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 21:56
Chao ah kua bapoh go screw yourself:tongue3: :tongue3:

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 22:00
Chao ah kua bapoh go screw yourself:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 22:01

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 22:02
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 22:03

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 22:05
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 22:06

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 22:07
Chao ah kua bapoh go screw yourself:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 22:08
Chao ah kua bapoh go screw yourself:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 22:17
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 22:19

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 22:21
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 22:22

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 22:23
Chao ah kua bapoh go screw yourself:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 22:25
Chao ah kua bapoh go screw yourself:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 22:25
Chao ah kua bapoh go screw yourself:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 22:27
Chao ah kua bapoh go screw yourself:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 22:27
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 22:30
Chao ah kua bapoh go screw yourself:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 22:31
Chao ah kua bapoh go screw yourself:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 22:31
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 22:33

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 22:34
Chao ah kua bapoh go screw yourself:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 22:34
Chao ah kua bapoh go screw yourself:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 22:35
Chao ah kua bapoh go screw yourself:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 22:35
Chao ah kua bapoh go screw yourself:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 22:36
Chao ah kua bapoh go screw yourself:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 22:42
Chao ah kua bapoh go screw yourself:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 22:43
Chao ah kua bapoh go screw yourself:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 22:44
Chao ah kua bapoh go screw yourself:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 22:45
Chao ah kua bapoh go screw yourself:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 22:47
Chao ah kua bapoh go screw yourself:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 22:47
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 22:49

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 22:51
Chao ah kua bapoh go screw yourself:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 22:55
Chao ah kua bapoh go screw yourself:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 22:58
Chao ah kua bapoh who is not fit to be a man go screw yourself:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 23:00
Chao ah kua bapoh who is not fit to be a man go screw yourself:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 23:02
Chao ah kua bapoh who is not fit to be a man go screw yourself:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 23:04
Chao ah kua bapoh who is not fit to be a man go screw yourself:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 23:05
Chao ah kua bapoh who is not fit to be a man go screw yourself:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 23:06
Chao ah kua bapoh who is not fit to be a man go screw yourself:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 23:14
twist and turn expert and lowest lifeform chao ah kua go screw yourself:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 23:15
twist and turn expert and lowest lifeform chao ah kua go screw yourself:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 23:16
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 23:17

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 23:19
twist and turn expert and lowest lifeform chao ah kua go screw yourself:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 23:21
twist and turn expert and lowest lifeform chao ah kua go screw yourself:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 23:23
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 23:25

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 23:26
twist and turn expert and lowest lifeform chao ah kua go screw yourself:tongue3: :tongue3:
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 23:27
twist and turn expert and lowest lifeform chao ah kua go screw yourself:tongue3: :tongue3:

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 23:28
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 23:31

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 23:38
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 23:39

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 23:40
twist and turn expert and lowest lifeform chao ah kua go screw yourself:tongue3: :tongue3: :doh: :doh: :doh:
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 23:41
twist and turn expert and lowest lifeform chao ah kua go screw yourself:tongue3: :tongue3: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 23:42
twist and turn expert and lowest lifeform chao ah kua go screw yourself
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 23:44
twist and turn expert and lowest lifeform chao ah kua go screw yourself

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 23:45
twist and turn expert and lowest lifeform chao ah kua go screw yourself:tongue3:
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 23:46
twist and turn expert and lowest lifeform chao ah kua go screw yourself:tongue3:

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 23:47
Twist and turn expert and lowest lifeform chao ah kua go screw yourself
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 23:49
Twist and turn expert and lowest lifeform chao ah kua go screw yourself

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 23:52
Haha, pathetic scumbag

Moo2010
08-09-12, 23:52

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
08-09-12, 23:59
Twist and turn expert cum forum loser and chao ah kua bapoh Moo2010 who can't be a man go screw yourself

Moo2010
09-09-12, 00:00
Twist and turn expert cum forum loser and chao ah kua bapoh Moo2010 who can't be a man go screw yourself

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
09-09-12, 00:02

Moo2010
09-09-12, 00:03

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
09-09-12, 00:04

Moo2010
09-09-12, 00:06

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
09-09-12, 00:07

Moo2010
09-09-12, 00:08

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
09-09-12, 00:13

Moo2010
09-09-12, 00:15

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
09-09-12, 00:16

Moo2010
09-09-12, 00:17

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
09-09-12, 00:19

Moo2010
09-09-12, 00:20

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
09-09-12, 00:22

Moo2010
09-09-12, 00:22

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
09-09-12, 00:26

Moo2010
09-09-12, 00:27

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
09-09-12, 00:29

Moo2010
09-09-12, 00:30

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
09-09-12, 00:38
Twist and turn expert cum giant fartbag cum forum loser and chao ah kua Moo2010 who can't be a man go screw yourself

Moo2010
09-09-12, 00:40
Twist and turn expert cum giant fartbag cum forum loser and chao ah kua Moo2010 who can't be a man go screw yourself

Haha, pathetic scumbag

Regulators
09-09-12, 00:44

Regulators
09-09-12, 00:45