PDA

View Full Version : Intero

ahlahdin
29-05-07, 16:31
Strange, I could have sworn there was an Intero thread. Well now there is. :)

Anybody bought this? What are its relative advantages/disadvantages to One Leicester? Besides the small/big condo issue...

what?
29-05-07, 19:11
What is there to talk about? Intero is inferior to One Leicester in every way, from developer reputation to construction quality to facilities to materials to land area to architecture to price to value for money! I am not kidding or downgrading Intero on purpose but the facts speak for themselves. Compare point by point, One Leicester comes up tops.

Unregistered
30-05-07, 03:22
The two plots of property in front of OL just beside Intero are up for sale.

Unregistered
30-05-07, 09:14
What is there to talk about? Intero is inferior to One Leicester in every way, from developer reputation to construction quality to facilities to materials to land area to architecture to price to value for money! I am not kidding or downgrading Intero on purpose but the facts speak for themselves. Compare point by point, One Leicester comes up tops.

Though I'm an OL owner, I believe every condo project has its strengths and weaknesses. Owners of Intero and OL must have bought their apts given their respective merits. It also depends on the different needs and requirements of individual buyers. So it's not an "A is definitely better than B" situation. In any case, it's good that ahlahdin pioneered an Intero thread. But I don't see the value in trying to discuss the adv/disadv of Intero compared to OL at this point in time when both projects are already sold-out. Perhaps the thread can focus on Intero itself or invite suggestions on how the "Leicester community" at large can improve the living environment for the residents of Leicester in future. That would be more constructive, isn't it? Just my humble views. Have a nice day everyone :)

Unregistered
31-05-07, 03:38
Though I'm an OL owner, I believe every condo project has its strengths and weaknesses. Owners of Intero and OL must have bought their apts given their respective merits. It also depends on the different needs and requirements of individual buyers. So it's not an "A is definitely better than B" situation. In any case, it's good that ahlahdin pioneered an Intero thread. But I don't see the value in trying to discuss the adv/disadv of Intero compared to OL at this point in time when both projects are already sold-out. Perhaps the thread can focus on Intero itself or invite suggestions on how the "Leicester community" at large can improve the living environment for the residents of Leicester in future. That would be more constructive, isn't it? Just my humble views. Have a nice day everyone :)

Perhaps comparisons could still help people decide on sub-sale units between the two?

Unregistered
13-07-07, 17:21
Perhaps comparisons could still help people decide on sub-sale units between the two?

What's there to compare? Both are not worth it - can't make it.

Unregistered
17-03-08, 15:27

Any developments on them now?

Unregistered reader
04-05-08, 21:47
TOP for OL is May 2008 and it is December for Intero.

walter
05-05-08, 09:28
TOP for OL is May 2008 and it is December for Intero.
OL has officially obtained TOP status on 23 April 2008.

Oler :) :)

John
07-05-08, 20:12
2 sites on both sides of Intero will be developed into high-rise apartments.
As such, future residents of Intero will have to bear with construction noises,
dust and dirt for 3 years for one site and another 3 years for the other site if
both are developed at different time. Future residents of Intero and 2 new
apartments will be able to talk and see their homes through the bedroom
windows. Can someone assure me that such things will not happen?

Microscope
19-06-08, 11:16
Intero is good because it is near MRT station but the main set back all the glass panels are clear glass that means ALL activities in the bathroom can be seen even clearer. Developer has installed clear glass instead of tinted glass as in the S&P agreement. So looks like there maybe a bit of trouble trying to get things in order before TOP. Any feedback from Intero owners?

Tips
19-06-08, 14:01
Just to add some comments regarding the comparison made by someone between Intero and 1L. I dont think 1L is superior in every way. One thing for sure, Intero is more peaceful in terms of noise pollution and perhaps this is one of the reasons Intero is being purchased. Imagine having your rooms next to the PIE. I was staying at a condo further down and next to the PIE and the noise of vehicular traffic was terrible, 24/7 noise pollution, even installing double glazing did not help. Sometimes the noise can drive you up the wall especially if you need some peace in the nights and weekends. Anyway, have a pleasant stay and dont despair, with future road improvements by LTA the DB will be reduced.

Tips
19-06-08, 14:30
Just to add some comments regarding the comparison made by someone between Intero and 1L. I dont think 1L is superior in every way. One thing for sure, Intero is more peaceful in terms of noise pollution and perhaps this is one of the reasons Intero is being purchased. Imagine having your rooms next to the PIE. I was staying at a condo further down and next to the PIE and the noise of vehicular traffic was terrible, 24/7 noise pollution, even installing double glazing did not help. Sometimes the noise can drive you up the wall especially if you need some peace in the nights and weekends. Anyway, have a pleasant stay and dont despair, with future road improvements by LTA the DB will be reduced.

Oler
19-06-08, 15:02

I owned a very high floor on the the PIE-facing OL #03 units. OMG, million dollar views from Kallang toMarina Bay to CBD to Orchard to Novena even to see Sky@Eleven at Thomson. No blockage for the next 300m infront. No need to hide the beatiful day /nite views. Noise, at first my concern, but it was much much better than I expected. When close behind window, it is just like any other units.

Tips
19-06-08, 18:16
I owned a very high floor on the the PIE-facing OL #03 units. OMG, million dollar views from Kallang toMarina Bay to CBD to Orchard to Novena even to see Sky@Eleven at Thomson. No blockage for the next 300m infront. No need to hide the beatiful day /nite views. Noise, at first my concern, but it was much much better than I expected. When close behind window, it is just like any other units.

Strange, my double glazing did not work for me and it drove me up the wall at times. Noise travels upwards and maybe some people are more sensitive to noises than others. That would mean you have to close all windows at all times. I came across many units facing highways and sadly it wasnt that peaceful as I wanted and eventually I decided against buying.

Busy Body
20-06-08, 10:47
ATTENTION ALL INTERO RESIDENTS.

DEVELOPER HAD INSTALLED CLEAR GLASS INSTEAD OF TINTED GLASS. RESIDENTS SHOULD ASK YOUR LAWYERS TO WRITE TO DEVELOPER DEMANDING A CHANGE BEFORE TOP. TINTED GLASS WINDOWS WOULD MEAN A COOLING ENVIRONMENT IN YOUR UNIT OTHERWISE YOU WILL PAY MORE FOR YOUR MONTHLY UTILITIES BILLS. NO SHORT CHANGING FOR INTERO RESIDENTS AND FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS.

Unregistered999
21-06-08, 11:35

Personally, Great view don't last. I can assure u that after a few mths, u probably wun be excited about the view anymore. Initially, u will be very excited and invite ur frens relatives to appreciate the view and later on, novelty dies.

Again for noise, inititally, u may have sleepless nights and those who prefer not to have a/c during slp will have serious problems getting into slp. However, after few mths, ur body may adjust and adapt to the noise level.

I have moved from a place facing busy roads to very quiet ulu place now. RIght now, noise from crickets and toads r disturbing my sleep...lol

intero owner
26-06-08, 14:38
i was told there is a back door but seems like it has been sealed up... with the back door it will save time to mrt, bust stop, market etc and is safer for the ladies instead of walking in the dark back alley.. any one know if it is in the contract???thanks

kay poh
26-06-08, 15:30
i was told there is a back door but seems like it has been sealed up... with the back door it will save time to mrt, bust stop, market etc and is safer for the ladies instead of walking in the dark back alley.. any one know if it is in the contract???thanks

Back door not in contract and will only pose additional security lapse and risks. Better to seal up anyway back door leads to dark lanes and not an advantage. Suggest dont use dark alley use the main road for your own safety.

Ya, be mindful of what the developer installed in your unit vs what had been shown in the show flat. The main door is now light brown without decorative lines whereas the show flat showed dark brown with decorative vertical and horizontal feature lines, what other things are now different.

intero owner
27-06-08, 08:28
thanks kay poh for the information. i will take note..you are so detailed. I cant remember how the show flat looks like now... to be honest i was rather disappointed cos we were clearly told and brought to the exact place where the back door should be during the show flat. I am very particular of the safety as i used to find potong pasir not very well lit so if it helps to cut walking distance and it will be safer as we can view our wife and children from the balcony when they walk from mrt to the back door. I really saw a back door a few weeks ago but was shocked to see it sealed up now.

kay poh
30-06-08, 12:03
checked with developer expected TOP mid Sep 08 afterwhich Intero owners will be able to get keys to their units. Anyway, those who are NOT particular about the clear glass CAN collect their keys. Those who are mindful about clear glass, supposed to be tinted, are advised to RESOLVE the matter first before collecting their keys. UNITY IS STRENGTH.

new2mondrian
02-07-08, 15:25
take it from someone who is staying at Platinum Edge right now. the intero owners should ask for tinted glass.... cos from my balcony, i really could see into EVERY room (including the WC, shower and all bed rooms)! Gosh.... There really is zero privacy unless the windows are closed and the curtains are drawn....

but honestly, intero looks like a nice nice place with nice layout. I can see the pool and all the rooms (which have all been done up). In fact the keys should be ready for collection by the end of this month at this rate they are going.... even the children's playground on the 2nd level is up! :) Apologies for being kaypoh. :) I live above 12 floors at Platinum Edge, and my balcony faces Intero.... So whenever I am hanging out the laundry I will be looking at Intero. :)

cosynite
06-07-08, 17:46
take it from someone who is staying at Platinum Edge right now. the intero owners should ask for tinted glass.... cos from my balcony, i really could see into EVERY room (including the WC, shower and all bed rooms)! Gosh.... There really is zero privacy unless the windows are closed and the curtains are drawn....

but honestly, intero looks like a nice nice place with nice layout. I can see the pool and all the rooms (which have all been done up). In fact the keys should be ready for collection by the end of this month at this rate they are going.... even the children's playground on the 2nd level is up! :) Apologies for being kaypoh. :) I live above 12 floors at Platinum Edge, and my balcony faces Intero.... So whenever I am hanging out the laundry I will be looking at Intero. :)

hello, dunno if you could help take a photo of the intero view e.g. swimming pool etc from your unit and post it here for us to view :-) thanks

new2mondrian
07-07-08, 09:54
Can no probs!!! I can see all the units.... from the top floor to the first. :) so u guys should find it helpful....

let me take it tomorrow morning can? cos will only be back late tonight.

from my kay-poh-ness, i realised that there is one unit (on the 6th floor i think) that has homogeneous tiles, where the rest of the units have paraquet flooring in their MBR. How come that unit is so special??? The owners have a choice of flooring is it?

timewalker
08-07-08, 11:06
I have 2 units in Intero for sale but i also need 1 low floor unit in stack 3. Please contact me if you wish to sell or buy an unit. :doh:

Unregistered4444
08-07-08, 17:12
This area is fully packed with high rise condos/apts that one can say hi to one another opposite. But not so feasbile for the "bed active" couples unless they like being voyagers.

new2mondrian
09-07-08, 12:29
As requested, these are the photos of Intero taken from PE. You can see the pool and the surroundings. Pretty nice actually. :)

Unregistered88
24-07-08, 11:07
Checked with the developer and was informed that the TOP is very soon, maybe in 2 weeks time.

Happy Feet
28-07-08, 12:52
Checked with the developer and was informed that the TOP is very soon, maybe in 2 weeks time.
Hurray! Hurray!

Unregistered88
01-08-08, 16:45
Check this out. Applying for TOP now...

http://www.bca.gov.sg/plan_enquiry/ShowCD.asp?PROJ_REF_NO=A0816-00184-2005-BP01

scoreboard
05-08-08, 04:09
Beacon Heights vs Intero: Final score is 10-0 to BH.

Intero lost in terms of:

1. proximity to town

2. height of condominium with beacon heights towering at #28

3. small pool of 25m compared to 50m pool in beacon heights

4. beacon heights has kallang river passing it nearby which is good feng shui but intero has none

5. beacon heights has an observation deck at #27 to give everyone a 360 degrees view of singapore, but not intero

6. beacon heights has a floating gym but not intero

7. beacon heights has a basement passage leading to multistorey carpark which makes the place look more class

8. beacon heights has better accessibility to all parts of singapore being near strategic road intersections and future woodsville interchange

9. beacon heights has an overall more classy appeal and a magnificent building for residents coming home to be proud of.

passer-by
05-08-08, 08:32
Beacon Heights vs Intero: Final score is 10-0 to BH.

Intero lost in terms of:

1. proximity to town

2. height of condominium with beacon heights towering at #28

3. small pool of 25m compared to 50m pool in beacon heights

4. beacon heights has kallang river passing it nearby which is good feng shui but intero has none

5. beacon heights has an observation deck at #27 to give everyone a 360 degrees view of singapore, but not intero

6. beacon heights has a floating gym but not intero

7. beacon heights has a basement passage leading to multistorey carpark which makes the place look more class

8. beacon heights has better accessibility to all parts of singapore being near strategic road intersections and future woodsville interchange

9. beacon heights has an overall more classy appeal and a magnificent building for residents coming home to be proud of.
what are you trying to show? this is intero thread and people who have bought intero definitely have their reasons for buying. why do you want to slam people's preferences? sick.

SCOREBOARD
05-08-08, 12:36
just stating the bare facts, not slandering anyone, not maliciously overstating something, not insulting anybody, not trying to sell anyone a property like cheapo agents in this forum, so what are you fussing about?

what are you trying to show? this is intero thread and people who have bought intero definitely have their reasons for buying. why do you want to slam people's preferences? sick.

Sad BH
05-08-08, 13:34
Haha..u forgot 1 very important fact where Intero crushes BH...

MRT at doorstep. Less than 3 mins reach Potong Pasir liao...BH gotta slog under the sun or (gasp) take feeder bus!!! OMG!

just stating the bare facts, not slandering anyone, not maliciously overstating something, not insulting anybody, not trying to sell anyone a property like cheapo agents in this forum, so what are you fussing about?

05-08-08, 14:53
you can also compare beacon heights with Nassim Residences and other D9 and D10 residences and the list never ends. why don't you leave other people's thread alone?

Shithole Inspector
06-08-08, 00:28
why would anyone want to walk 3 min to mrt when they can drive to town in 5 min from beacon heights. btw boon keng mrt is three stops to town and potong pasir mrt is 4 stops to town. i dont like to make this comparison but it is a fact.

Haha..u forgot 1 very important fact where Intero crushes BH...

MRT at doorstep. Less than 3 mins reach Potong Pasir liao...BH gotta slog under the sun or (gasp) take feeder bus!!! OMG!

06-08-08, 08:30
why would anyone want to walk 3 min to mrt when they can drive to town in 5 min from beacon heights. btw boon keng mrt is three stops to town and potong pasir mrt is 4 stops to town. i dont like to make this comparison but it is a fact.
whether you like to drive to town or not, you have your own preferences and people have theirs. go to the thread of your choice and brag about it whatever way you like. leave other people's thread alone.

Anti-Zenith
07-08-08, 00:38
Recents caveats lodged for Zenith:

ZENITH ZION ROAD Apartment 1,310,000 775 1,690 Jun-08
ZENITH ZION ROAD Apartment 1,313,067 753 1,743 May-08
ZENITH ZION ROAD Apartment 989,562 570 1,735 May-08
ZENITH ZION ROAD Apartment 978,029 570 1,714 May-08
ZENITH ZION ROAD Apartment 3,771,450 2,486 1,517 May-08
ZENITH ZION ROAD Apartment 1,000,000 570 1,753 May-08
ZENITH ZION ROAD Apartment 963,603 570 1,689 May-08
ZENITH ZION ROAD Apartment 918,249 592 1,551 May-08
ZENITH ZION ROAD Apartment 966,498 570 1,694 May-08

With this kind of ridiculous price, better off getting Beacon Heights at half the cost in psf. Cityfringe is coming up so don't miss the boat...

PropertiesHunter
07-08-08, 13:58

BH many bus stops away from town. Too close to traffic Jam area. D13 is 3 digit more than D10.

There is many place you can choose to BUY rather than BH.

So did I make Intero residents happlier.

Do Not compare your dirt with other shit.

We are still Singaporean and this is our Land.

den04
09-08-08, 23:04
As requested, these are the photos of Intero taken from PE. You can see the pool and the surroundings. Pretty nice actually. :)

thanks for the photos. looking forward to moving there :)

@@@
10-08-08, 20:48
enjoy living in ur shithole.

John
10-08-08, 21:50
Hi @@@,
I went to Leicester area recently. Intero is a nice development. What do
you mean by shithole? Please explain because I wish to know the reasons
why you do not like Intero.

den04
11-08-08, 13:55

There is no moderator in this forum, so anyone can post whatever they want. Furthermore, for anyone who is creditable, i would think they would be a registered poster. Too bad this forum does not bann such posters. :)

administrator
11-08-08, 15:07
and there are people posting pornography too
There is no moderator in this forum, so anyone can post whatever they want. Furthermore, for anyone who is creditable, i would think they would be a registered poster. Too bad this forum does not bann such posters. :)

microscope
19-08-08, 12:18
and there are people posting pornography too
:simmering: If anyone pose pornography report to the authorities and take him to task. Simple isn't???

don't be naive
19-08-08, 22:42
they cud well post them frm overseas so how to catch? U thk our authorities are that effective? Think again...
:simmering: If anyone pose pornography report to the authorities and take him to task. Simple isn't???

Unregistered88
22-08-08, 09:50
Just received a cal from my lawyer, TOP attained!

den04
23-08-08, 15:25
TOP was on 19/08/08. which law firm is yours? I had to call and chase my firm. anyways no key yet according to them.

Unregistered88
26-08-08, 16:31
Juz receive a call from my lawyer, payment to be made by 4/9 and key collection expected aft 2 days!!!

Deborah
30-08-08, 18:07

Hi All, Any one looking for Reasonably priced FREEHOLD 3bdrm here? I am marketing this project. Registering interested parties now.. submit your name and number to me if interested to get PRIORITY. Soft launch to begin to REAL SOON. Register your interest now to avoid disappointment. Email: [email protected] Mobile: 91160039

Cheers! ;)
Deborah

Deborah
30-08-08, 18:20

People paid good money for it. There is really no reason to be rude.

Deborah
30-08-08, 19:04

Maybe I am biased (I was personally responsible for the sale of all units at Casa Meya :D ) BUT I do think that it is more superior to 1L & Intero.
Quietness: Not facing Highway, or as crowded as 1L.
Convenience: Much nearer to the shops, St Andrew's schools & the train stn. Also, it is not tucked away in a little road surrounded by multiple apt buildings. It can be accessed via Meyappa Chettiar/ Potong Pasir Ave 2.

With that said, I do know that many do like the big condo feel of 1L and the space and tennis court it affords, not to mention a brand name developer.
Intero/OneLeicester/ Casa Meya/ Woodsville28/ something else... it's different strokes for different folks :cool:

den04
30-08-08, 22:18
hello

I was really amazed when casa m was sold at that kind of PSF (900-1k).

To me its nearer to the primary school and indian temple, thus less ideal in terms of noise. somehow its priced so much higher yet there is takers. :eek:

I have been to casa's showflat when it was launched and to me, intero's overall finishing was slightly better. to each his own. :)

Deborah
31-08-08, 00:17
hello

I was really amazed when casa m was sold at that kind of PSF (900-1k).

To me its nearer to the primary school and indian temple, thus less ideal in terms of noise. somehow its priced so much higher yet there is takers. :eek:

I have been to casa's showflat when it was launched and to me, intero's overall finishing was slightly better. to each his own. :)

:) If Intero was launched around the time of CM's launch... it might have achieved a similar price range too; and 1L would have beat CM in terms of price b'cos there ARE people who prefers larger condos + brand name developers.

Actually with many, the closeness to St Andrew's is a Big +point. The Indian temple was a non-issue with the purchasers, relatively near but not immediate neighbour lah. The +points like convenience and closer proximity to schs and shops out weighed the other concerns you mentioned.

As for quality, Intero & Casa Meya are similar. The price range of 900-1000 is really no surprise, some areas plagued with traffic congestion issues or too near to the 'red light district' for comfort was already at/surpassing the 1000 mark. If W28 was freehold, it would have carried the psf price WAY beyond.

Personally, I do find Intero to look very pleasant. My 1 reservation to buying that myself was the overcrowded feeling on that little road.
Cheers.
Deborah

owner
02-09-08, 15:29
so we will be neighbours sooon.. went and saw the pool yesterday.do u think we can go swimming by this week?

owner
02-09-08, 15:32
thanks kay poh for the information. i will take note..you are so detailed. I cant remember how the show flat looks like now... to be honest i was rather disappointed cos we were clearly told and brought to the exact place where the back door should be during the show flat. I am very particular of the safety as i used to find potong pasir not very well lit so if it helps to cut walking distance and it will be safer as we can view our wife and children from the balcony when they walk from mrt to the back door. I really saw a back door a few weeks ago but was shocked to see it sealed up now.

do u think we can ask for a back door? i take mrt so it is really nearer to have a back door..

owner
02-09-08, 15:33
TOP was on 19/08/08. which law firm is yours? I had to call and chase my firm. anyways no key yet according to them.

have u called them?

twentieth
02-09-08, 22:00
Hello folks, I'm living in Intero as well. Good choice I would say, been a resident of PP all my life. hahaha~

Been great to see a thread dedicated for Intero project and the discussion and also the hype build up before we receive the keys. Right now I'm also waiting for the key...anytime will get it...waiting for payment to be cleared. :p

As for the clear glass vs tint glass issue, I understood from my dad they had put up a solar film on the window, and not change to a pure tinted glass panel. I believe this could be the solution to the problem. HOWEVER, my dad noticed there are some units without the solar film applied. Weird... :scared-2:

I believe we can really meet up for the Intero residents once we start moving in. ;)

Good day!

Wayne

den04
03-09-08, 08:12
hello

I expect to collect the keys today.

:D

twentieth
03-09-08, 08:30
hello

That's cool! Seems like you are one of the earlier ones who got their key. :)

owner
03-09-08, 10:39
That's cool! Seems like you are one of the earlier ones who got their key. :)

i think i know who you are... ... yes looking forward to moving in soon... i am wondering why now they put on the solar thing..is it because of the complaint? i really hope it helps cos i am worried about the heat n the high utilities bills..seee u around!

owner
03-09-08, 10:42
hello

wow you are one of the early ones.. i doubt we can collect so soon.... we will catch up when we move in.. see you!!

twentieth
03-09-08, 10:56
i think i know who you are... ... yes looking forward to moving in soon... i am wondering why now they put on the solar thing..is it because of the complaint? i really hope it helps cos i am worried about the heat n the high utilities bills..seee u around!

you know me?? serious ah?? lol~ i guess they do not want to waste the effort/money/time to change the whole glass panel and opt for the easier way out, i.e. to fix solar films. hai~ think about it also sian...

my mum was telling me last time when we are in the showroom, we were told of the existance of the back door...now after the project is completed, the back door was not there. i heard they did not manage to buy the whole stretch of back lane, and thus pull off the back door idea.

see you around ya~ :)

owner
03-09-08, 11:37
you know me?? serious ah?? lol~ i guess they do not want to waste the effort/money/time to change the whole glass panel and opt for the easier way out, i.e. to fix solar films. hai~ think about it also sian...

my mum was telling me last time when we are in the showroom, we were told of the existance of the back door...now after the project is completed, the back door was not there. i heard they did not manage to buy the whole stretch of back lane, and thus pull off the back door idea.

see you around ya~ :)

yes i would love a back door cos we are facinig the door and safer for me to see my kid back from mrt or school.. though it is not much of a walking distance but it matters when it rains/ at night.. maybe we will form a committee when we move in..

i went to wood ville and they too have a back door..

see u aaround... i think we will not move in so soon but we will pop by on week ends...

twentieth
03-09-08, 12:08
yes i would love a back door cos we are facinig the door and safer for me to see my kid back from mrt or school.. though it is not much of a walking distance but it matters when it rains/ at night.. maybe we will form a committee when we move in..

i went to wood ville and they too have a back door..

see u aaround... i think we will not move in so soon but we will pop by on week ends...

yes exactly, I feel it's much faster if you are walking back from the PP MRT station. :(

see you around ya. :p

owner
03-09-08, 12:45
yes exactly, I feel it's much faster if you are walking back from the PP MRT station. :(

see you around ya. :p

yes so much more convenient... it is like so near n yet so far.. that back door was 1 of my reason why i like intero. praying that it will be resolved...

mutton ((:
03-09-08, 12:52
They shouldn't just get away with putting the solar film on the clear glass. the sales agreement specified "TINTED GLASS" and they should fufill what they have promised. we have paid for the tinted glass too. if they were to just provide clear glass and maybe together with the solar film, at least we all deserve some compensation right??

Hmmm. If they had promised a back door as well, they should let us know in proper if there isn't gonna be one. I think majority of us here would want a back door, not only for safety reasons, but also for convenience ((: this would make INTERO more accessible and we don't have to take a longer route from the mrt back home.

Plus, i noticed that the wall on the right side of Intero, separating the terrace house next door is not completely build around Intero. the window of the house next door is not blocked by the wall and is left exposed there. this might pose safety issues and would pose a disadvantage to us residents. this matter needs to be looked into and appropriate action taken.

Looking forward to collecting the keys and moving in!! Keep the comments going. Would like to know what you guys feel.

have mercy
03-09-08, 13:00
They shouldn't just get away with putting the solar film on the clear glass. the sales agreement specified "TINTED GLASS" and they should fufill what they have promised. we have paid for the tinted glass too. if they were to just provide clear glass and maybe together with the solar film, at least we all deserve some compensation right??

Hmmm. If they had promised a back door as well, they should let us know in proper if there isn't gonna be one. I think majority of us here would want a back door, not only for safety reasons, but also for convenience ((: this would make INTERO more accessible and we don't have to take a longer route from the mrt back home.

Plus, i noticed that the wall on the right side of Intero, separating the terrace house next door is not completely build around Intero. the window of the house next door is not blocked by the wall and is left exposed there. this might pose safety issues and would pose a disadvantage to us residents. this matter needs to be looked into and appropriate action taken.

Looking forward to collecting the keys and moving in!! Keep the comments going. Would like to know what you guys feel.

Aiyah dun like that lah. Developers are being squeezed by materials cost.

microscope
03-09-08, 13:07
:banghead: Hi Intero folks, it will be a tough decision for the developer to make on the glass issue. Reckon 3 possible options 1. change all glass panels 2. add films to glass panels 3. just attend to units that complaints.

If developer is wise enough option 1 would be the best solution because it is cheaper and straight forward solution. Options 2 is only passing the problem back to the buyers bcos after a while the glass solar film will shrink and buyers will have to make their own effort to rectify the defect. Option 3 will be a heroic act and take all risks.

More problems to come for the buyers of Intero bcos another issue is the perimeter concrete wall. 1. the terrace house unit breaks the perimeter concrete wall. Rightfully, the perimter wall should define and embrace the land area for Intero. 2. certain areas of the back side of the perimeter wall is uncompleted without plastering and painting and who is going to finish that part of the work after Intero is handed over to the individual buyers.

owner
03-09-08, 13:10
will take not when we collect the key soon...

mutton ((:
03-09-08, 14:04
Aiyah dun like that lah. Developers are being squeezed by materials cost.

It is the developer's duty to provide all these things, since they and the owners have agreed on it. 'Being squeezed by material cost' is not an excuse to go back on the agreement. Owners should not compromise on these and give in to the developer so easily without proper reasons.

twentieth
03-09-08, 14:17
:banghead: Hi Intero folks, it will be a tough decision for the developer to make on the glass issue. Reckon 3 possible options 1. change all glass panels 2. add films to glass panels 3. just attend to units that complaints.

If developer is wise enough option 1 would be the best solution because it is cheaper and straight forward solution. Options 2 is only passing the problem back to the buyers bcos after a while the glass solar film will shrink and buyers will have to make their own effort to rectify the defect. Option 3 will be a heroic act and take all risks.

More problems to come for the buyers of Intero bcos another issue is the perimeter concrete wall. 1. the terrace house unit breaks the perimeter concrete wall. Rightfully, the perimter wall should define and embrace the land area for Intero. 2. certain areas of the back side of the perimeter wall is uncompleted without plastering and painting and who is going to finish that part of the work after Intero is handed over to the individual buyers.

I would feel Option 1 (replacing all the glass panels to actual tinted version) is more feasible. Afterall, the architect of Intero would want the whole building to look the same for each units (at least externally). Down the road, when the solar films shrink, and each individual household change their own films/glass panels, it will be very messy. At the end of the day, the whole block will be like any other older HDB flats.

Even now new HDB flats come with original tinted windows, why can't a private property do the same? I agree that "constrain by budget" is not a valid excuse. Afterall, during the planning stage, they should already factor in such variables which are ever-changing.

Personally, I felt this is not the right way out. Spoke to the lawyers but still no use.

twentieth
03-09-08, 14:30
2. certain areas of the back side of the perimeter wall is uncompleted without plastering and painting and who is going to finish that part of the work after Intero is handed over to the individual buyers.

most certainly should be the developers isn't it? can't possibly be the residents pooling money together to have it fixed up... guess we should highlight these issues when we collect the keys from the authority ya. at least have some clarifications from them before we officially take over the key. :D

microscope
03-09-08, 14:45
I would feel Option 1 (replacing all the glass panels to actual tinted version) is more feasible. Afterall, the architect of Intero would want the whole building to look the same for each units (at least externally). Down the road, when the solar films shrink, and each individual household change their own films/glass panels, it will be very messy. At the end of the day, the whole block will be like any other older HDB flats.

Even now new HDB flats come with original tinted windows, why can't a private property do the same? I agree that "constrain by budget" is not a valid excuse. Afterall, during the planning stage, they should already factor in such variables which are ever-changing.

Personally, I felt this is not the right way out. Spoke to the lawyers but still no use.

Just to clarify on the matter. Buyer's lawyer is waiting for the developer's lawyer to revert on the action to be taken by the developer. In case the developer doesn't act before buyers get the keys, all buyers should unite and take legal action if developer does not rectify defect within the time frame stipulated in purchase agreement. BUYERS MUST SHOW SOLIDARITY AND UNITE TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE regardless of shifting urgency by the individual buyers. If this goes to the press, it is going to be a bad publicity for Fortunes Homes and I really hope it does not go to that extent.

What you said about HDB tinted glass is very true. Look at the HDB flats at Toa Payoh Central Block 79, the glass panels are like reflective glass, you can see out but cannot see inside. Mind you, buyers are not pleading for developer's mercy to change glass to tinted but it is specified in the S&P Agreement and it is legal binding doc.

twentieth
03-09-08, 18:28
Just to clarify on the matter. Buyer's lawyer is waiting for the developer's lawyer to revert on the action to be taken by the developer. In case the developer doesn't act before buyers get the keys, all buyers should unite and take legal action if developer does not rectify defect within the time frame stipulated in purchase agreement. BUYERS MUST SHOW SOLIDARITY AND UNITE TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE regardless of shifting urgency by the individual buyers. If this goes to the press, it is going to be a bad publicity for Fortunes Homes and I really hope it does not go to that extent.

Agree with this statement! I do not mind they come and change the glass panels to "original tinted" even though I have already live in. :cool: Unity is Strength.

den04
03-09-08, 21:56
Hi all

according to the developer's staff. the glass is tinted... just that the shade of tint is on the mild side.

I double checked with my ID & contractor, they said the same thing...

:(

twentieth
03-09-08, 22:48
Hi all

according to the developer's staff. the glass is tinted... just that the shade of tint is on the mild side.

Hi Den04, did you manage to get your keys today? How's everything in the unit? Done your round of check already?? I just got news that I can collect my key coming Friday.. :jump-for-joy:

If what your ID & contractor said is true, guess there's nothing much we can do huh.

den04
04-09-08, 09:47
yes collected yest.

lots of defects but nothing too major. i heard the one across the road has plenty of major defects. :mad:

Unregistered123
04-09-08, 10:08
You have one year from TOP to inform your developer of the defects which they will rectify FOC.

owner
04-09-08, 11:41
yes collected yest.

lots of defects but nothing too major. i heard the one across the road has plenty of major defects. :mad:

here i am a 1st time new hse owner can tell me what shall i look out for? is the door as promised to be with some design?thanks Den04

microscope
04-09-08, 12:02
Hi all

Hi Intero buyers, dont be deceived by what the developer's staff said. To conclude whether the glass is clear or tinted, one cannot inspect visually.

In glass technology, we have what we called "light transmittance value" and there is a range of figures to decide whether it is clear or tinted. Any value that exceeds 80% is considered clear glass although it may look tinted. One simple illustration, see for yourself, most shower screens are clear glass but it is slightly tinted. Mind you, tinted glass are more expensive.

I am confident that Intero glass is clear glass and NOT TINTED AS CLAIMED by developer's reprtesenatatives.

microscope
04-09-08, 12:24
Hi Den04, did you manage to get your keys today? How's everything in the unit? Done your round of check already?? I just got news that I can collect my key coming Friday.. :jump-for-joy:

If what your ID & contractor said is true, guess there's nothing much we can do huh.

Hi Intero owners, do you know that there are companies in Spore that are able to verify on site whether the glass is tinted or clear.
If anyone insists that the glass is clear, we can challenge them for a site test on the glass.

Why this issue is so important for buyers is because there are many consequential effects in our homes, eg. more heat in house means higher utilities bills as long as the building exists, NO PRIVACY IN YOUR BEDROOMS, WASHROOMS although you can install curtains or blinds and you have to make doubly sure you draw them, sun glare means your need sun glasses in your house, sunlight will affect your house furniture etc. etc, etc

twentieth
04-09-08, 12:25
yes collected yest.

lotsa defects ah!? :scared-4: jialat...like what kinda defects??

across the road as in 1L?

twentieth
04-09-08, 12:28
Hi Intero owners, do you know that there are companies in Spore that are able to verify on site whether the glass is tinted or clear.
If anyone insists that the glass is clear, we can challenge them for a site test on the glass.

microscope, what you say is true. however how can we convince or over-rule the developer's decision?? can we engage professionals to run a test and submit the test result to the developer's lawyers? :confused:

microscope
04-09-08, 12:46
microscope, what you say is true. however how can we convince or over-rule the developer's decision?? can we engage professionals to run a test and submit the test result to the developer's lawyers? :confused:

Hi owners, not to worry too much because we are on the upper hand. The consultants had submitted figure and shows that it is clear glass:cool: . No one can deny that.

twentieth
04-09-08, 14:00
Hi owners, not to worry too much because we are on the upper hand. The consultants had submitted figure and shows that it is clear glass:cool: . No one can deny that.

submission of the figures is one thing, but the developers acknowledging the figures and implement a fix is another thing ya. so when we collect the key and sign on the dotted line, does it means that we accept what's presented to us.

reason why I say so is because the glass panels are not listed as defect items unless the glass is cracked or any visible defects. we don't know if tinted or not is listed as "defects". so after we sign on the dotted line, and in future, we would want something to be done to the glasses, they will not acknowledge, as there is no "defects" to them.

mutton ((:
04-09-08, 17:25
submission of the figures is one thing, but the developers acknowledging the figures and implement a fix is another thing ya. so when we collect the key and sign on the dotted line, does it means that we accept what's presented to us.

reason why I say so is because the glass panels are not listed as defect items unless the glass is cracked or any visible defects. we don't know if tinted or not is listed as "defects". so after we sign on the dotted line, and in future, we would want something to be done to the glasses, they will not acknowledge, as there is no "defects" to them.

As long as the developer has not met the sales agreement (whether is it in terms of clear glass), we as owners have the right to raise this issue with them and they have to rectify the defect to meet the agreement. if they see it as 'no defects' to them, we can take legal action against them. i feel that everyone should raise this issue to the developer before and after signing, not only to give them pressure, but also to let them know that OUR VIEWS MATTER and we are not gonna give in just like that.

hope we can all sit down and discuss this matter and address this issue with the developer and come up with a solution that would benefit both parties. I agree with microscope that we should UNITE and that the best solution right now is for the developer to change all the glass panels to tinted glass. this would not only benefit us (pay less PUB bills, more privacy, cooler environment to live in esp. with global warming) but the developer as well. i m sure that the developer would be able to save its reputation from this. if future buyers hear about this incident and about the developer not fufilling the agreement, they would have a bad impression and would hesitate buying property from Fortune Homes.

All in all, hope the developer would be able to make a wise decision and that we can all move into Intero with a peace of mind. :D

twentieth
04-09-08, 19:25
As long as the developer has not met the sales agreement (whether is it in terms of clear glass), we as owners have the right to raise this issue with them and they have to rectify the defect to meet the agreement. if they see it as 'no defects' to them, we can take legal action against them. i feel that everyone should raise this issue to the developer before and after signing, not only to give them pressure, but also to let them know that OUR VIEWS MATTER and we are not gonna give in just like that.

hope we can all sit down and discuss this matter and address this issue with the developer and come up with a solution that would benefit both parties. I agree with microscope that we should UNITE and that the best solution right now is for the developer to change all the glass panels to tinted glass. this would not only benefit us (pay less PUB bills, more privacy, cooler environment to live in esp. with global warming) but the developer as well. i m sure that the developer would be able to save its reputation from this. if future buyers hear about this incident and about the developer not fufilling the agreement, they would have a bad impression and would hesitate buying property from Fortune Homes.

All in all, hope the developer would be able to make a wise decision and that we can all move into Intero with a peace of mind. :D

SUPPORT YOU. :stop_war:

den04
04-09-08, 20:18
dear owners

1 important thing to note when u get ur keys!

You must read the manual and OVERRIDE the developer's master key before you leave the house!

I learnt the hard way haha and got locked out by the Gateman.

In short, you have to sync the 2 new pair of keys given with the Gateman locks, before it can be used.

Heads up for all!

:)

btw, i love the clipsal switches!

den04
04-09-08, 20:21
lotsa defects ah!? :scared-4: jialat...like what kinda defects??

across the road as in 1L?

my colleague has a unit in 1L. She said the flooring felt like "waves" and the defects like 1 month cannot settle! :scared-2:

den04
04-09-08, 20:32
here i am a 1st time new hse owner can tell me what shall i look out for? is the door as promised to be with some design?thanks Den04

hard to tell you what to look out for... if you are not sure, bring lots of friends / relatives to help you.

I brought my ID + contractor so they helped a lot.

hmm on the door, i dun recall any designs on it. not sure what your sales agent told you but their words cant be trusted for sure.

lastly, 1 thing I am disappointed with is the Maint fee turned out higher than promised... i guess the power bills and inflation over 2 years resulted in the jump?:o

puzzled
04-09-08, 20:47
Does anyone inspect the common areas? what if the developer chiak on things there .. later got use maintenance fee to repair.

twentieth
05-09-08, 09:22
dear owners

You must read the manual and OVERRIDE the developer's master key before you leave the house!

In short, you have to sync the 2 new pair of keys given with the Gateman locks, before it can be used.

Heads up for all!

:D sounds cool. going to collect my keys now.. :spliff: will take note of your pointers ya. thanks~!

twentieth
05-09-08, 09:23
Does anyone inspect the common areas? what if the developer chiak on things there .. later got use maintenance fee to repair.

i will walk around the compound later. :D try to see if anything is not right...

passer-by
05-09-08, 09:48
congratulations to all Intero owners for getting their keys to their dream home.

Unregistered123
05-09-08, 09:57
i will walk around the compound later. :D try to see if anything is not right...

Most important is to check the accounts. Most developers will try to dump all the repairs, rectification and maintenance works into the subsidiary proprietors funds, knowing full well that the residents would not be in the MC for the next couple of years. Make sure you choose your MA, as the first MA would be appointed by the developer and are sort of "beholden" to them.

In other words, scrutinise carefully where your funds are going to. Some will inevitably be funnelled to rectification works (fairly or otherwise).

microscope
05-09-08, 11:12
Most important is to check the accounts. Most developers will try to dump all the repairs, rectification and maintenance works into the subsidiary proprietors funds, knowing full well that the residents would not be in the MC for the next couple of years. Make sure you choose your MA, as the first MA would be appointed by the developer and are sort of "beholden" to them.

In other words, scrutinise carefully where your funds are going to. Some will inevitably be funnelled to rectification works (fairly or otherwise).

The MA will act for 12 months afterwhich the residents will appoint their own MA. Meanwhile, residents will still sit in the monthly meetings to voice their opinions. Most importantly, ALL MAJOR DEFECTS MUST AND SHOULD BE MINUTED IN THE MEETINGS FOR RECORD. Even after defects liability period is over the developer will still need to oblige because owners have already registered their dissatisfaction.

BTW, the interim MA is Landsfield Property Consultants.

Unregistered123
05-09-08, 11:26
The MA will act for 12 months afterwhich the residents will appoint their own MA. Meanwhile, residents will still sit in the monthly meetings to voice their opinions. Most importantly, ALL MAJOR DEFECTS MUST AND SHOULD BE MINUTED IN THE MEETINGS FOR RECORD. Even after defects liability period is over the developer will still need to oblige because owners have already registered their dissatisfaction.

BTW, the interim MA is Landsfield Property Consultants.

Well... you would be surprised how many residents are aware or will turn up. Francis Koh is quite knowledgeable in his area of expertise. Just be aware of the "beholden" part.

Unregistered0
05-09-08, 12:42
Well... you would be surprised how many residents are aware or will turn up. Francis Koh is quite knowledgeable in his area of expertise. Just be aware of the "beholden" part.

who's Francis Koh?? since he is quite knowledgeable, its good to know him. any idea how to reach him?

owner
05-09-08, 13:41
hard to tell you what to look out for... if you are not sure, bring lots of friends / relatives to help you.

I brought my ID + contractor so they helped a lot.

hmm on the door, i dun recall any designs on it. not sure what your sales agent told you but their words cant be trusted for sure.

lastly, 1 thing I am disappointed with is the Maint fee turned out higher than promised... i guess the power bills and inflation over 2 years resulted in the jump?:o

will ask more family members to go down on sunday.. can i kknow who is your contractor? thanks..u can sent me a pte message too.. i really dunno much abt design etc..thanks for help

Unregistered88
07-09-08, 23:51
:D sounds cool. going to collect my keys now.. :spliff: will take note of your pointers ya. thanks~!

What kind of lock is this? Can share more?

Unregistered88
08-09-08, 00:00
dear owners

Heads up for all!

What kind of lock is this? Can share more?

owner
08-09-08, 08:13
we managed to catch up with some of the neighbours ( right, wayne? nice meeting u and your family!!)... i met my next door neighbours too and was so happy to see them.so far really happy to see the neighbours and we are so excited about moving it.. they are quite helpful, managed to get 2 boys from the 13th floor to baby sit my child cos i forgotten to bring my son's clothes down to the pool.

well do have some defects and holes and saw a big cockcoach in my toilet... hmmm some people have been staying in my unit and suspect there are some sign of usage but well will get them to change some stuff..

Unregistered88
08-09-08, 18:42
we managed to catch up with some of the neighbours ( right, wayne? nice meeting u and your family!!)... i met my next door neighbours too and was so happy to see them.so far really happy to see the neighbours and we are so excited about moving it.. they are quite helpful, managed to get 2 boys from the 13th floor to baby sit my child cos i forgotten to bring my son's clothes down to the pool.

well do have some defects and holes and saw a big cockcoach in my toilet... hmmm some people have been staying in my unit and suspect there are some sign of usage but well will get them to change some stuff..

Think we should consolidate and share our defects list so that we can have a lookout?

Mango
08-09-08, 20:35
Think we should consolidate and share our defects list so that we can have a lookout?

Another defect buyers should include is the MAIN DOOR. Show flat door has decorative lines. Developer is cutting corners bcos during the construction stage 2007, the costs of granite and sand had gone up and therefore developer expects buyers to subsidise costs, right??? Main door is important bcos it signifies the image and luck to the unit.

mutton ((:
08-09-08, 20:43
Another defect buyers should include is the MAIN DOOR. Show flat door has decorative lines. Developer is cutting corners bcos during the construction stage 2007, the costs of granite and sand had gone up and therefore developer expects buyers to subsidise costs, right??? Main door is important bcos it signifies the image and luck to the unit.

Yes. I do remember seeing the door at the show flat with silver trimmings and design. If you want, i have a photo available. Interested??? :p

Bull
08-09-08, 20:56

wow, that is good sign, keep it up neighbours of Intero. We must support each other especially fighting for developer to rectify defects.

We must stand up and fight for our rights and justice as far as defects are concern!!

Unregistered88
09-09-08, 09:24
Yes. I do remember seeing the door at the show flat with silver trimmings and design. If you want, i have a photo available. Interested??? :p

Seems like we have a great community ahead. Keep the defects list going. But of course, hope all us hv min defects. Cheers!

owner
09-09-08, 11:04

can show us? thanks!!

twentieth
09-09-08, 17:50
Hi Folks,

Been really busy over the weekend. Took over the keys and start looking out for defects and consolidating them to be submitted to the project contractor. Defects really a lot I would say. For my unit, total defects have crossed the 100 mark!

Instead of using the original form issued by the contractor, I tabulated the defects into an excel spreadsheet and print it out. :) I believe it will be neater this way.

Overall, I find the craftsmanship not up to standard. There are defects which are really ridiculous. My advice is to really scrutinize every little space in your unit. After all, the repair work to be done by the contractor is FOC to you. :)

Good luck and enjoy the process, that's the most important. :D

p/s: Nice meeting you, Owner. :p

Lot39
09-09-08, 22:21
I went through the defects today. Boy! The number of defects were countless. In the end, I gave up writing on the paper and told them to refer to masking tape markings found all over my unit.

Eg Uneven surface found on main door :doh:
Bedroom doors when closed becomes fat man :banghead:
Kitchen cabinets closed with loud noise even with built-in mechanism :beats-me-man:
Rusty screws being used :eek:
Numerous scratches on kitchen tiles :simmering:
Orangey fillings found between toilet tiles :confused:
Sigh! The list goes on and on.........

Anyone knows where to put the gas cylinder with such small kitchen cabinets?

I agree with Twentieth that the craftmanship is not up to standard. Care to share your defect listings?

den04
09-09-08, 23:46
Dear Owners

I created an online community for sharing / getting to know each other.

Please register to gain access to the private forum:

http://intero.sgboards.com/intero.html

twentieth
10-09-08, 11:45
I went through the defects today. Boy! The number of defects were countless. In the end, I gave up writing on the paper and told them to refer to masking tape markings found all over my unit.

Eg Uneven surface found on main door
Bedroom doors when closed becomes fat man
Kitchen cabinets closed with loud noise even with built-in mechanism
Rusty screws being used
Numerous scratches on kitchen tiles
Orangey fillings found between toilet tiles

I agree with Twentieth that the craftmanship is not up to standard. Care to share your defect listings?

Yes. :cool: Other defects would include uneven floor tiles in the living room, corrosion on taps in master bedroom toilet and kitchen, rusty nails, missing screws from windows and balcony doors...

owner
10-09-08, 13:30
Yes. :cool: Other defects would include uneven floor tiles in the living room, corrosion on taps in master bedroom toilet and kitchen, rusty nails, missing screws from windows and balcony doors...

i just went but we miss out the window and balcony door..oops maybe must go again this sunday...

yes was disappointed with the door..

owner
10-09-08, 13:31

Eg Uneven surface found on main door :doh:
Bedroom doors when closed becomes fat man :banghead:
Kitchen cabinets closed with loud noise even with built-in mechanism :beats-me-man:
Rusty screws being used :eek:
Numerous scratches on kitchen tiles :simmering:
Orangey fillings found between toilet tiles :confused:

i find the kitchen cabinet a bit stiff not easy to open the drawers but i forgotten to put it down... how long did they say they will need to do up the place again?

twentieth
10-09-08, 13:37
i find the kitchen cabinet a bit stiff not easy to open the drawers but i forgotten to put it down... how long did they say they will need to do up the place again?

i remember about 10 days?? bout there...

owner
10-09-08, 13:45

i was too zealous about keeping the new place clean and was busy cleaning up the place and Mr Chia came to collect my list and told me no need to clean up cos the workers will be doing repair work...arrrrh.. all my efforts wasted..i even wash my balcony but there is a persisent lizard poo that refused to come off that i classified as defects..

our list is 4 pages long n i just called mr chia maybe i will add more as i visit the place again....

i noticed there are cockroaches around.. i cant find ( too scared to find ) the one i saw in my toilet on sunday but just now when washing my balcony i saw one in my neighbour balcony...

and i saw a dead one just outside the function room.. hmmmm i hope they keep the place clean..

owner
10-09-08, 13:51
i was too zealous about keeping the new place clean and was busy cleaning up the place and Mr Chia came to collect my list and told me no need to clean up cos the workers will be doing repair work...arrrrh.. all my efforts wasted..i even wash my balcony but there is a persisent lizard poo that refused to come off that i classified as defects..

our list is 4 pages long n i just called mr chia maybe i will add more as i visit the place again....

i noticed there are cockroaches around.. i cant find ( too scared to find ) the one i saw in my toilet on sunday but just now when washing my balcony i saw one in my neighbour balcony...

and i saw a dead one just outside the function room.. hmmmm i hope they keep the place clean..

i am living in stack 03 and i find it hot in the afternoon...wonder if they are doing anything about the window...

twentieth
10-09-08, 14:10

ya..no need to clean the place until very clean, the workers are coming to repair the defects, and the whole place will be dirty again. :D what we did was to just mop the floor that's all. so when we step inside, will not feel so uncomfortable.

cockroaches...hmmm so far none has infiltrated my unit *cross fingers and pray hard*

as for the windows, my family is fixing up solar films to counter the heat from the morning sun in the master bedroom. :ashamed1:

owner
10-09-08, 14:19
ya..no need to clean the place until very clean, the workers are coming to repair the defects, and the whole place will be dirty again. :D what we did was to just mop the floor that's all. so when we step inside, will not feel so uncomfortable.

cockroaches...hmmm so far none has infiltrated my unit *cross fingers and pray hard*

as for the windows, my family is fixing up solar films to counter the heat from the morning sun in the master bedroom. :ashamed1:

maybe u can tell me where to get the film tooo.. my son was rolling all over the place on sunday so i thought i will clean up today but wow it is just as dirty even though windows are closed...

i guess mine got " visitors" (cockcoach) cos of this

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=24723

i think it could be my unit or some one else featured there cos i remember passing by few mths ago and seeing workers clothing hanging at the window..

but i am fine as long as the pest shift out when i shift in.. ha ha..

owner
10-09-08, 14:27
maybe u can tell me where to get the film tooo.. my son was rolling all over the place on sunday so i thought i will clean up today but wow it is just as dirty even though windows are closed...

i guess mine got " visitors" (cockcoach) cos of this

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=24723 (http://forums.condosingapore.com/)

i think it could be my unit or some one else featured there cos i remember passing by few mths ago and seeing workers clothing hanging at the window..

but i am fine as long as the pest shift out when i shift in.. ha ha..

i meant the workers might have ate or have food items in my unit n that y got cockcoach.. but anyway my bath tub sink is so rusty and my wc cover is dropping off ( some heavy weight used it or it has not been screwed well).. but well just hope they will do a gd repair work...

twentieth
10-09-08, 14:49

we are looking at either 3M or V-Kool. ;)

Intero
11-09-08, 14:37
Hi,
I am also an INTERO owner and just got my keys yesterday. Agree the workmanship is rather disappointing. Also gave up writing on the form Mr Chia gave us.

Hi Twentieth, do you mind sharing the excel spreadsheet?

By the way, may I know if there is shower mixer for your master bedroom bath? Mine only has the bath mixer/tap, no shower head attached...

twentieth
11-09-08, 16:58
Hi,
I am also an INTERO owner and just got my keys yesterday. Agree the workmanship is rather disappointing. Also gave up writing on the form Mr Chia gave us.

Hi Twentieth, do you mind sharing the excel spreadsheet?

By the way, may I know if there is shower mixer for your master bedroom bath? Mine only has the bath mixer/tap, no shower head attached...

Hi there, good to see you around. :) My excel spreadsheet is of the same tables used in Mr Chia's form. Nothing special.

No shower head for your master bedroom bath? :scared-5: stunn...it should come with it as a whole package! The shower head is of the same used in the common bath room. Highlight this to the contractor.

intero
11-09-08, 17:25
...so there is supposed to be a shower head...i was wondering the developer thinks intero pple have time in the world to take long bath everyday

1 major defect for my unit...

twentieth
11-09-08, 17:35
...so there is supposed to be a shower head...

Yes, absolutely. One major short-change in your unit. :cheers1:

mango
13-09-08, 09:47
we are looking at either 3M or V-Kool. ;)

Let us put more pressure on Fortune Homes for your long term comfort!!! The more pressure we put the faster Fortune Homes will act. We have to save ourselves from the heat, heat, heat..............otherwise we will be roasted in our own homes

owner
15-09-08, 08:16
Let us put more pressure on Fortune Homes for your long term comfort!!! The more pressure we put the faster Fortune Homes will act. We have to save ourselves from the heat, heat, heat..............otherwise we will be roasted in our own homes

any outcome about the glass???

twentieth
15-09-08, 11:23
any outcome about the glass???

no sound no picture from the developers...

owner
15-09-08, 13:04
no sound no picture from the developers...

i was actually trying to let my son nap on sat but it was too bright n too hot so in the end i gave up....

twentieth
15-09-08, 14:05
i was actually trying to let my son nap on sat but it was too bright n too hot so in the end i gave up....

just curious, is your unit windy? because when i went to my room and also in the living room, it's pretty windy. :)

owner
15-09-08, 14:25
just curious, is your unit windy? because when i went to my room and also in the living room, it's pretty windy. :)

my storeroom and the kitchen and the back room are windy but not the rooms facing the pool.. it can be rather hot..
i think your side is more windy than mine.. i went to the 3rd floor ( the one which Freddy is trying to sell) and it was so breezy..

raypeng
15-09-08, 14:59
my storeroom and the kitchen and the back room are windy but not the rooms facing the pool.. it can be rather hot..
i think your side is more windy than mine.. i went to the 3rd floor ( the one which Freddy is trying to sell) and it was so breezy..

Which unit you from? Mine, unit 02 is windy

twentieth
15-09-08, 15:02
Which unit you from? Mine, unit 02 is windy

yup. i believe unit 01 and 02 pretty windy. :sleep: im from unit 01. :)

raypeng
15-09-08, 15:23
Now, i am having headache on the defect report. So many, dont knw how to start. Maybe will just ask Chia to come and rectify base on the stickers. Practically the whole house is full of stickers!!!

Unregistered88
15-09-08, 15:47
Has anyone activated their SCV? Was trying out my starhub broadband but no signal.

twentieth
15-09-08, 15:55
Has anyone activated their SCV? Was trying out my starhub broadband but no signal.

You need to give StarHub a call to activate your account in your new residential address. Give them at least 1 or 2 working days to have it activated. Same thing for your telephone line, electricity & water. :)

lemon
15-09-08, 16:07
yup. i believe unit 01 and 02 pretty windy. :sleep: im from unit 01. :)
Right, it is very very windy at units 01 and 02 bcos of the wind draft. My unit at 04 is stuffy and air is stale.

lemon
15-09-08, 16:12
So dont give up easily fighting for tinted glass. Alternatively, ask your son to wear sun glasses to protect the sub rays into the room. FYI even with curtain it will not help very much bcos the solar energy is already inside the room.

geotcs
15-09-08, 17:05
Spend 3 days masking the defects. AND I Gave OUT. Will be engaging a third Party Inspector for my unit. If the house interior is done that badly. I can't imagine the hidden workmanship(false ceiling pipings). Did you guys check closely not just on the workmanship, but the correct things they need to do and yet did not.. say, waterproofing of vanity, Gap between the Kitchen Cabinet to the skirting(roaches). waterproofing of bathtub. Check for hollow sound under the tiles?.. Marble joint, and the tone should be close btw tiles? As the marble has a numbering system during delivery which they may not had follow. LPG tank not able to place inside cabinet? And there is no hose from stove (sealed). Condenser(my fins was bended) and the tubing did not sealed properly. I suspect floor/wall is warp, that is why I getting a pro...

geotcs
15-09-08, 17:10
Spend 3 days masking the defects. AND I Gave OUT. Will be engaging a third Party Inspector for my unit. If the house interior is done that badly. I can't imagine the hidden workmanship(false ceiling pipings). Did you guys check closely not just on the workmanship, but the correct things they need to do and yet did not.. say, waterproofing of vanity, Gap between the Kitchen Cabinet to the skirting(roaches). waterproofing of bathtub. Check for hollow sound under the tiles?.. Marble joint, and the tone should be close btw tiles? As the marble has a numbering system during delivery which they may not had follow. LPG tank not able to place inside cabinet? And there is no hose from stove (sealed). Condenser(my fins was bended) and the tubing did not sealed properly. I suspect floor/wall is warp, that is why I getting a pro...

twentieth
15-09-08, 18:22

whoa.. sounds quite bad. for mine, i had already gotten the contractor to seal up the gap with the sealent. after which, i will add on with my own sealent as well. floor is pretty uneven, especially in between tiles. other than that ok la. the cabinet to put the LPG tank seems pretty small for the normal size one used in HDB.

how much does the professional cost? oh btw you are from which unit??

den04
15-09-08, 20:58
Dear Owners

Please visit and register at the discussion forum below to discuss on Intero.

PotongPasirMRT
15-09-08, 23:54
New Apartment that area, I saw that they are starting work soon.

http://www.whyewah.com/web/leicester.php

The layout of all floors are so much better then woodsville, 1L or Intero...

All three rooms, all with attached bathrooms.

Wanted to enquire on the 8th floor unit, but was told that both 8th floor units are sold even before they launch this project... dam..

They selling for $880psf, but heard they are increasing the price to $900 due to rising material cost..

owner
16-09-08, 08:03
Right, it is very very windy at units 01 and 02 bcos of the wind draft. My unit at 04 is stuffy and air is stale.

yes it is windy at 01 and 02 side..just go the playground and u can feel the wind... but my side is 03 and it is not windy esp afternoon.. and my master bed room n another rm gets the sun in the afternoon..

yes i wish the glass will be tinted more.. cos i just cant imagine staying in a fishtank.

owner
16-09-08, 08:03

yes it is windy at 01 and 02 side..just go the playground and u can feel the wind... but my side is 03 and it is not windy esp afternoon.. and my master bed room n another rm gets the sun in the afternoon..

yes i wish the glass will be tinted more.. cos i just cant imagine staying in a fishtank.

lemon
16-09-08, 08:49

Dear Owners

On defects, 2 things are a must in your defect list 1. external glass to change to tinted glass and 2. change to decorative door as per sjhow flat. The rest are minor and can be dealt with the contractor, Chia.

Hope all owners are mindful and cooperative otherwise the 2 defects will never be rectified. Owners have the advantage bcos there are documentary proof. DONT FORGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new2mondrian
16-09-08, 09:25
Hi hi,

It's great seeing the Intero people moving in at last! A warm welcome to the neighbourhood!

From your postings, I am sorry to see that Fortune Homes has a number of defects in their workmanship. Just a lighter note - my neighbours and I are looking at Intero and telling one another that Intero looks so much nicer - you have a great pool, nice landscaping, nice children's playground, and decent BBQ pits. So well, beyond all the defects, from an outsider's viewpoint, Intero really looks great. Hope this can cheer u guys up a bit.

In the meantime, wish you all the very best in dealing with the contractor and the developer. And welcome to the neighbourhood!

geotcs
16-09-08, 11:05
whoa.. sounds quite bad. for mine, i had already gotten the contractor to seal up the gap with the sealent. after which, i will add on with my own sealent as well. floor is pretty uneven, especially in between tiles. other than that ok la. the cabinet to put the LPG tank seems pretty small for the normal size one used in HDB.

how much does the professional cost? oh btw you are from which unit??
Cost about 600-700 bucks. they will generate the report. They will check everything even what is behind the false ceiling and hit on every tiles and timber.....
If u think it sound bad... there is worst

owner
16-09-08, 11:18
Dear Owners

On defects, 2 things are a must in your defect list 1. external glass to change to tinted glass and 2. change to decorative door as per sjhow flat. The rest are minor and can be dealt with the contractor, Chia.

Hope all owners are mindful and cooperative otherwise the 2 defects will never be rectified. Owners have the advantage bcos there are documentary proof. DONT FORGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lemon can u show us a photo of the door that was promised? thanks

Unregistered88
16-09-08, 12:18

Hi Mutton,

Can show us the pic? Thks.

mutton ((:
16-09-08, 19:27
Hi Mutton,

Can show us the pic? Thks.

Okay. Here it is. Take a look, it is really different from what we have now... :beats-me-man:

owner
17-09-08, 11:18
Okay. Here it is. Take a look, it is really different from what we have now... :beats-me-man:
sigh... how come so different...

Unregistered88
17-09-08, 16:06
Hi Mutton,

Thks for sharing. Do you have anymore other pics? Can use those pics to check against ours...

Jaccuzi
18-09-08, 09:48
Hi hi neighbours

I'm new here :ashamed1: Glad to see so many nice people in our building.
Maybe we should organise some meet-your-neighbours-session once everyone has settled down :D

twentieth
18-09-08, 15:56
Hi hi neighbours

I'm new here :ashamed1: Glad to see so many nice people in our building.
Maybe we should organise some meet-your-neighbours-session once everyone has settled down :D

hi hi Jaccuzi, nice to see you here. :) does your unit has a jaccuzi just like your nick?? :p

Jaccuzi
19-09-08, 08:13
:im-so-happy: ha ha .. how i wish my unit have one.

Will use the pool below :D

owner
19-09-08, 10:20
maybe we all can catch up again this weekend.. anyone tried the swimming pool? my son did but not me ..

Jen
26-09-08, 14:16
Hi to all Intero new owners, I am also an Intero owner but have not moved in as I am currently overseas. I am collecting my key much later than others, only in Oct. First of all I am quite disappointed after reading all the complaints on the workmanship and construction. I do agree that whatever they showcase earlier should match what is given now. So I will stand up for the tinted glass (as my unit is 03) and main door too. Another major disappointment is the monthly maintenance fee, I was told its around $270 per month when I bought it now its about $50 more! Can anyone advised is there anyway to reduce this amount?

microscope
30-09-08, 11:10
Hi to all Intero new owners, I am also an Intero owner but have not moved in as I am currently overseas. I am collecting my key much later than others, only in Oct. First of all I am quite disappointed after reading all the complaints on the workmanship and construction. I do agree that whatever they showcase earlier should match what is given now. So I will stand up for the tinted glass (as my unit is 03) and main door too. Another major disappointment is the monthly maintenance fee, I was told its around $270 per month when I bought it now its about $50 more! Can anyone advised is there anyway to reduce this amount?

:confused: When the MCST is formed later, it is up to the residents to compromise and collectively decide the quatum required to be able to satisfactorily maintain the premises and s:confused: wimming pool. Part of the monthly contribution will also go to the "sinking fund" for emergency repairs and so on.

sell sell sell
02-10-08, 03:15

realise got cheated by low quality! sell off or get regret later
anyway if u cant afford another 50, u r basically not fit to stay in private!
poor fela go stay in hdb then

???
02-10-08, 07:42

The maintenance fee also depends on how big your unit is? It's based on share value. The larger your unit, the higher the share value and higher maintenance fee.

One thing you need to understand is with this maintenance fee, you get a car park slot, 24 hrs Security, swimming pool, well maintain & nice garden, children playground, Gym, etc

Why still complain?

Jen
03-10-08, 18:26
The person who commented on my note and suggested to sell my unit, PLEASE SHUT UP and mind your own business, its obvious you are not an Intero owner so get lost from this thread! Its not the $ that is the issue stupid! Its the feeling of getting "cheated" This thread is for quality comments not anything like yours..So get lost from here.

To "confused", thank you for the note, I guess I have to see for myself if the maintanence fee is worth it then. Thank you for your clarifications anyway.

MAYBELINE
04-10-08, 08:42
Hi All,

I new here. Glad to see the discussions going around. I am making notes to ensure I didn't miss out any defects. :)

I have problems getting them to fix my defects on time. I can't get my contractors in cos they have not fixed some major defects, including uneven kitchen floor tiles. Did any of u face the same problem? :doh:

Lot39
04-10-08, 21:31
hi,

Anyone has any photos taken during the showroom period? Because i don recall seeing the kitchen cabinets colors as well as the quality and the structure the same as built now :scared-2:

There are so many things that are different from the showroom and as Intero owners, we should be getting the same quality as we had already paid for it..:simmering:

Once again, still having the feeling of being ripped off by Fortune Homes and its contractors :2cents:

lawyer
04-10-08, 23:15
hi,

Anyone has any photos taken during the showroom period? Because i don recall seeing the kitchen cabinets colors as well as the quality and the structure the same as built now :scared-2:

There are so many things that are different from the showroom and as Intero owners, we should be getting the same quality as we had already paid for it..:simmering:

Once again, still having the feeling of being ripped off by Fortune Homes and its contractors :2cents:
I would suggest that you talk to your lawyer to clear all your problem. Maybe get the rest together.

Unregisteredfgdgdgfdgdg
05-10-08, 17:17
hi,

Reading the post here. I am a little surprise that folks are uninformed. The show room is a mockup with heavy ID. Your unit is the bare unit only. Many show romm you visit has break down wall with with glass partition. Once TOP or CSC, when you collect key, you cannot renovate your ID like what you see eg. No breakdown of wall unit, cannot change the door frame and door , no hacking of wall etc. Show room is sure nice .. but the
this not what you are actually getting .... Features and specs are subjected to change according to fine print in your brochure,,

Unregistered3456
05-10-08, 17:24
hi,

Intero folks,

You are really first time buyer .. no wonder so naive ...like previous post said. your unit is a bare unit .. a far cry from the show room. Only certain feature is confirmed like your kitchen cabinet.appliance .. even then final result is pending on the developer/ contractors wishes .. it is in the fine print .. Talk to lawyers only show your naivety ...no point .. don't waste your money and time ..... 2 cent worth od advice ..

owner
06-10-08, 10:15
hi,

yes the defects are not done up and i was told must wait till end of the month then my toilet roll holder n towel rack can be fixed... n my bath tub is in need of a change too.. too many scratches n that will be a messy.

i overheard someone talking about the lpg in the lift and cant imagine that we have to get such mini ones cos our cabinet is just too small.

defects
06-10-08, 10:32
yes the defects are not done up and i was told must wait till end of the month then my toilet roll holder n towel rack can be fixed... n my bath tub is in need of a change too.. too many scratches n that will be a messy.

i overheard someone talking about the lpg in the lift and cant imagine that we have to get such mini ones cos our cabinet is just too small.

If there are defects, make sure they are rectified. I undestand that as an owner, if the defects are not attended to, you can get your own quote and contractor to rectify them and charge back to the developer. But this will be a worst case scenario.

microscope
06-10-08, 10:42
Reading the post here. I am a little surprise that folks are uninformed. The show room is a mockup with heavy ID. Your unit is the bare unit only. Many show romm you visit has break down wall with with glass partition. Once TOP or CSC, when you collect key, you cannot renovate your ID like what you see eg. No breakdown of wall unit, cannot change the door frame and door , no hacking of wall etc. Show room is sure nice .. but the
this not what you are actually getting .... Features and specs are subjected to change according to fine print in your brochure,,

Whoever had written " features and specs are subjected to change" is only showing his or her stupidity and does not know the building business. Let me ask you, then what is the grand idea of signing the S&P agreement where some item brands are stated, (brand cannot change but model can) type of flooring, type of glass etc etc? Would you accept parquet floor in your living room if the S&P agreement states marble?? I guess you MUST accept bcos, like you said, the specs is subjected to change!! Would you accept gypsum board wall, like some old condos, if the specs calls for concrete plastered wall???

Fortunes Homes should sell all their units to people like you!! HA HA Dont be a stupid, Anyway a fool is born everyday.:scared-1:

PissedOff
06-10-08, 19:48
I m the owner of 1 of the units in Intero...posting this to shown concern of some defects that has been bugging me..1stly...the glass windows stated are supposed to be tinted glass..even the developers knows about it..but yet they installed clear glass that is way above the 75% heat transmission range..2ndly..the grey boundary walls that surround the condo..only the sides facing the condo is plastered..the other side is not..you can still see the bricks...... 3rdly when you enter thru the main gate, if you have noticed that on the left side there's a exsiting building that eats into our boundary walls..thus causing the whole wall to look "cut off"..if that building is too be re-developed..do we as owners have to use our sinking funds to rebuild that portion of the wall???... Is it correct for our developer to leave it like that or they have to promise in a legal written agreement that if that happens they have to pay for their mistake??? 4thly..most of the bathtubs in the masterbedroom is badly scratched to the extend that i believe even the MD of fortune Home will not be able to accept it.. the tubs looked so used or 2nd hand with deep scratches..that i dont even feel lke using it at all..they should have place a protective sheet over it when they installed it to prevent those scratches..but it seems nothing of such was done and now we have to wait and see things to be corrected...5th booboo, if i can recall in the showroom the door for the walk-in wardrobe is frosted glass however we are all given wooden ones ...guess what i dont even have paper and towel holders in my masterbedroom..lolx...it seems that we have paid alot of money expecting the best..but instead 2nd rated items being installed in the units..and the developers are tryin to brush things aside thinking that we owners will just accept it as it is..further more the time taken to rectify the defects are taking too long for we have already start paying the bank loans...well i guess and i hope that these issues can be rectified before T.O.P..if not we might be paying a hefty price in the future..sheexxx...this is the 1st and the last unit that i will ever buy from fortune homes..i wrote this here is not to belittle the developer but it's just to address the issues as a concerned owner..

PissedOff
06-10-08, 20:25
just wonder if microscope has the figures to show, what's the next step we owners should do to bring the developers to task?? cos i dont want this issue to remain neither do i want to pay to rectify it on my own..cos WE PAID FOR THOSE G** D*** tinted glass...it's not fair for us to fork out additional money to rect it..:mad: :mad: :mad: what if the developers insisted that they are right and we are wrong.....sheexxx

MAYBELINE
06-10-08, 23:12
Yes. There is hardly any room in the kitchen cabinet for LPG cylinder. I have bought an induction cooking hob to replace the given hob.

Sigh... I am so tired of the contractors. They fixed two uneven square tiles in the kitchen and chipped another 2 tiles. At this rate, I don't know when they are going to complete fixing the defects.:(

microscope
06-10-08, 23:17
just wonder if microscope has the figures to show, what's the next step we owners should do to bring the developers to task?? cos i dont want this issue to remain neither do i want to pay to rectify it on my own..cos WE PAID FOR THOSE G** D*** tinted glass...it's not fair for us to fork out additional money to rect it..:mad: :mad: :mad: what if the developers insisted that they are right and we are wrong.....sheexxx

ATTENTION ALL INTERO HOME BUYERS::tsk-tsk:
I share your frustrations and concerns. A meeting will be convened shortly among home buyers to look into ways to expedite the glass issue, hopefully from some legal experts. We cannot wait, wait and wait for things to happen since developer is non-committal on the glass issue. Christmas is around the corner and we are far, far away from realising our new homes for Y09.
To establish contacts, please leave your name, mobile no. and email address to the security guard. :scared-5:

owner
07-10-08, 08:24
Yes. There is hardly any room in the kitchen cabinet for LPG cylinder. I have bought an induction cooking hob to replace the given hob.

Sigh... I am so tired of the contractors. They fixed two uneven square tiles in the kitchen and chipped another 2 tiles. At this rate, I don't know when they are going to complete fixing the defects.:(

u are right...when they rectified some other defects, new defects surfaced again like i noticed last week my master bed room flooring has new strain n scratches..and the best part of all is that the workers torn away my defects masking tapes n papers ( rectifying some n ignoring some) n i need to redo it all again n that was the 3rd time i was doing it... first i started with masking tape, then post it pad and on sun i stick bright pink finger arrows now!! the next time they tear away without rectifing it i will just email them the photos i taken of my bright pink arrows!!

Unregistered88
09-10-08, 00:50

Hi,

May i ask what you do to the existing hob? We also thought of changing but its too wasteful if we can get anyone to take in ours existing one. Care to share?

geotcs
09-10-08, 10:33
1) LPG:LPG tank have standard size for domestic usage. The small ones will not last and not for domestic usage... u guys need to press on this. Fortune might as well asked us to use the Aluminum SMALL CAN you use for Steamboat. they may resolve by electric induction stove, but i dun like it.. it sucks electricity bill.
2) Defects: I had almost given out in getting them to rectify the defects, caused the workmanship is so bad,, it look worst. plainly to say, my house is full of putty and silicon and not replacement. Defect is a defect, with putty or silicon is still a defect being covered.
3) Maintenance Fee: using to wash someone white car...that is wrong.
4) Tinted glass: i dun mind the glass, but if that is the liability for developers. ... I WANT THEM TO DO IT!

geotcs
09-10-08, 11:02
1) Anyway, what is our management doing? there is nothing coming out from them? Shouldn't there be a rep in Intero as they representing us?Or something ?absolutely nothing!!!... or it just a hotline for us dial in and that's about it......... we do pay our maintenance fee....(Omar and Chia is from Fortune), regardlessly, they should START "MANAGING" and represent the owners!!!
2) I wonder.... if the interior is so bad. how about the struc......:scared-4:

Lot39
11-10-08, 23:45
Intero folks,

You are really first time buyer .. no wonder so naive ...like previous post said. your unit is a bare unit .. a far cry from the show room. Only certain feature is confirmed like your kitchen cabinet.appliance .. even then final result is pending on the developer/ contractors wishes .. it is in the fine print .. Talk to lawyers only show your naivety ...no point .. don't waste your money and time ..... 2 cent worth od advice ..

Dear Unregistered3456,

If u are not an Intero owner, please leave the forum now as this is nothing to do with u. If u are an Intero owner, then u should be standing together with us, instead of saying such wordings...

Sucks
12-10-08, 11:10
Looking at the posts here, i'll have to say Intero seems a very sub-par development...

Dear Unregistered3456,

If u are not an Intero owner, please leave the forum now as this is nothing to do with u. If u are an Intero owner, then u should be standing together with us, instead of saying such wordings...

Unregistered88
13-10-08, 00:45
Quality of the development as described...wonder how potential future buyers will see this??...

geotcs
13-10-08, 10:24
Anyone selling it now.. will have a hard time, till the defects is sought out.
But after some time, with rectification and renovation, this property will not be "degraded" due to "past history" of defects.
It just the hassle of getting the MANY defect rectified at the owner expenses of time and money which driving everyone crazy....

Unregistered123456
13-10-08, 10:31
Quality-wise, some developers are really lax with their contractors.
Therefore, I simply skip those whose past workmanship is suspect.

Moving forward, the problem will excerberate.
With manpower and material costs rising, and not easing despite the coming recession, some contractors will be under tremendous pressure to get creative to save extra bucks....

Going with some better developer means a premium though....

Quality of the development as described...wonder how potential future buyers will see this??...

microscope
15-10-08, 10:41
1) Anyway, what is our management doing? there is nothing coming out from them? Shouldn't there be a rep in Intero as they representing us?Or something ?absolutely nothing!!!... or it just a hotline for us dial in and that's about it......... we do pay our maintenance fee....(Omar and Chia is from Fortune), regardlessly, they should START "MANAGING" and represent the owners!!!
2) I wonder.... if the interior is so bad. how about the struc......:scared-4:
MA's legs - one leg with Fortune and the other at Intero. If MA cannot support us at times of need and when the MCST is formed later, we can do what we want with the MA (Landsfield)..fired??

Intero Owner also
15-10-08, 10:56
Hi all Intero friends / residents,

Den04 has created a new forum for our discussion on our beloved property's issues :

Think that it is better for us to shift our discussions there, because

a) The forum is moderated, i.e. there will not be any irresponsible postings, unlike some of those here.

b) The forum is private. Therefore, it is a space to call our own, unlike this place

c) There is no need for us to air our dirty linen here. Things seem not so good now, and creates a bad impression of our property for the public. When we are done with all our issues, we can come back here to post nice pictures :)

Den04, perhaps if one day someone is free (all of us busy lar), we can copy and paste the discussions here over at our Intero forum, so that there is no loss of information when people go to the new forum to post.

Suckers
15-10-08, 17:51
Too late...its already pretty well known here that the quality of Intero sucks...once on the internet, hard to take away...the stink will spread and others wanting to check out Intero will come here, and read about all the defects...

Hi all Intero friends / residents,

Den04 has created a new forum for our discussion on our beloved property's issues :

Think that it is better for us to shift our discussions there, because

a) The forum is moderated, i.e. there will not be any irresponsible postings, unlike some of those here.

b) The forum is private. Therefore, it is a space to call our own, unlike this place

c) There is no need for us to air our dirty linen here. Things seem not so good now, and creates a bad impression of our property for the public. When we are done with all our issues, we can come back here to post nice pictures :)

Den04, perhaps if one day someone is free (all of us busy lar), we can copy and paste the discussions here over at our Intero forum, so that there is no loss of information when people go to the new forum to post.

Unregistered123ttt
31-10-08, 16:07
Too late...its already pretty well known here that the quality of Intero sucks...once on the internet, hard to take away...the stink will spread and others wanting to check out Intero will come here, and read about all the defects...

Whahahaa....interco owners smart and move on to private forum liao. Sucker...you became the Sucker now!....no more details for you to make fun of people.

DC33_2008
05-12-08, 07:28
I WAS AROUND THE VICINITY ONE EVENING AND SHOCK TO SEE SOMEONE IN THE BATHROOM SHOWERING EVEN WITH THE BLINDS ON. PLS DO NOT SAVE ON THE BLINDS AND GET BETTER BLINDS THAT SHIELD OFF EVERYTING.

UNDERSTAND THAT THE ENTIRE APARTMENT HAS CLEAR GLASS AND IT BECOMES A LANTERN AT NIGHT. IF YOU ARE STAYING THERE OR KNOW ANY INTERO RESIDENTS, PLS LET THEM KNOW ASAP. THIS IS NOT A JOKE! IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE, SEE IT FOR YOURSELF.

owner
05-12-08, 08:16
we will be more cautious.. and do something else!