PDA

View Full Version : Glad that forum is working again!

buttercarp
06-09-12, 14:53
Wah lau... what happened?
Happy to be back.
Although it was just a few hours away, it seemed like a few years!

radha08
06-09-12, 14:54
Happy to be back.

hmm...hmm..hmm...:D:D:D

i also feel like that...for a while i felt basically...no more buttercarp/car-uncle:D/bj21/mask men...etc etc etc

buttercarp
06-09-12, 14:57
hmm...hmm..hmm...:D:D:D

i also feel like that...for a while i felt basically...no more buttercarp/car-uncle:D/bj21/mask men...etc etc etc

I was wondering what if one day, if let's say the forum cease to function, then where to find you guys?

buttercarp
06-09-12, 15:00
I watched Bill Clinton's speech while the forum was not working.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUZuEbZ6lOU

Wonder what did the bros and sis do during that time?

Regulators
06-09-12, 15:03
Off and on got this problem

bargain hunter
06-09-12, 15:04
sis, we have experienced days or even a week with the forum shut before. those were nightmarish. :ashamed1: 2 hours u complain. u will have severe withdrawal symptoms should the previous scenarios happen again (touch wood). :scared-1:

Happy to be back.

buttercarp
06-09-12, 15:12
sis, we have experienced days or even a week with the forum shut before. those were nightmarish. :ashamed1: 2 hours u complain. u will have severe withdrawal symptoms should the previous scenarios happen again (touch wood). :scared-1:

Yup, I also experience before.
But this time although only 2 hours, it was torture.
Maybe getting to attached to this forum.

bakasa2002
06-09-12, 15:14
good forum to tcss besides sharing ppty snippets. :)

bargain hunter
06-09-12, 15:15
then u need to see psychologist liao. hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha.

Yup, I also experience before.
But this time although only 2 hours, it was torture.
Maybe getting to attached to this forum.

carbuncle
06-09-12, 15:15
I was trying to access from desktop, try clear cache, try access via www, alter my Android program code (to not pull data when site is down)...

In short, I was panicking. lol

Serious withdrawal.

carbuncle
06-09-12, 15:18
good forum to tcss besides sharing ppty snippets. :)

The other forum using same engine as this plus
More tcss topics

Is asiaone.com

bargain hunter
06-09-12, 15:18
P.S: i did pray that the disruption would not be more than a few hours. :ashamed1: was fearing the worst that there would be a one day disruption. ;)

carbuncle
06-09-12, 15:22
I actually finally look out the window take a deep breath in a moment of epiphany.... No forum no problem. Nothing is forever....

Say, how did you guys come to know this forum in first place? Me is via skyscrapercity

radha08
06-09-12, 15:23
I was trying to access from desktop, try clear cache, try access via www, alter my Android program code (to not pull data when site is down)...

In short, I was panicking. lol

Serious withdrawal.

relax bro...maybe the authorities doing SPOT check...:eek::eek::eek::eek:

radha08
06-09-12, 15:24
then u need to see psychologist liao. hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha.

her que no 2...mine no 1....:D:D:D:D:D:D

radha08
06-09-12, 15:25
I was wondering what if one day, if let's say the forum cease to function, then where to find you guys?

renotalk forum...but i dont like there got a lot of yaya papaya...those stay landed one...:cool:

buttercarp
06-09-12, 15:27
her que no 2...mine no 1....:D:D:D:D:D:D

We can go for group therapy :D .
Maybe cheaper?

radha08
06-09-12, 15:32
We can go for group therapy :D .
Maybe cheaper?

carbuncle...#3:D

carbuncle
06-09-12, 15:43
ya la confirm I no3..... even make mobile program to read it....

buttercarp
06-09-12, 16:56
Say, how did you guys come to know this forum in first place? Me is via skyscrapercity

I wanted to know about the property market so I google searched "condo forum".

radha08
06-09-12, 18:36
I wanted to know about the property market so I google searched "condo forum".

i was looking for condoM forum then i found...condo...forum..:D:D:D:D:D

lifeline
06-09-12, 18:38
last time for a long time i read hardwarezone and vrforums everyday for gadgets to buy, esp new 2nd hands, etc.

then 1 fine day, realise for what? no value add. rationalised there must be a similar forum for property, when my gurus (who dun read forums, depend on newspapers and their years of database in their brains) were educating me on properties. googled, found a few, and stayed with this ! :D

Laguna
06-09-12, 19:52
ya
without this, I duno how to pass my days

Spunk
06-09-12, 20:09
Yeap...Although I usually just like to read the forums without actively participating, I am always in here on a daily basis... addicted to this forum! :doh:

radha08
06-09-12, 21:17
Yeap...Although I usually just like to read the forums without actively participating, I am always in here on a daily basis... addicted to this forum! :doh:

wow bro from yr 2008 to now only 11 post..u got good SELF control...:cheers1:

Spunk
06-09-12, 22:16
wow bro from yr 2008 to now only 11 post..u got good SELF control...:cheers1:

I like reading the many diverse opinions here. I even feel "close" to the characters in this forum, namely yourself, carbuncle, buttercarp and many more...including yowetan. (hope he get his property soon).

I feel like just watching my favorite drama series and u guys are the main characters... :ashamed1:

carbuncle
06-09-12, 22:26
more like sitcom ba... title Fiends

PN
06-09-12, 22:46
I like reading the many diverse opinions here. I even feel "close" to the characters in this forum, namely yourself, carbuncle, buttercarp and many more...including yowetan. (hope he get his property soon).

I feel like just watching my favorite drama series and u guys are the main characters... :ashamed1:
Ah B's thread must be the winner of most popular drama series (最佳连续剧) &
Ah B is winner for both 最佳导演 和 最佳男主角 AND
觜巴最臭奖 :D

PN
06-09-12, 22:54
And today's forum temporary down is

节目暂时中断,敬请原谅。

radha08
06-09-12, 23:05

congrats now u got 12 posts...:D:D:D