PDA

View Full Version : Let your wife decide

phantom_opera
04-09-12, 11:47
Updated 11:04 AM Sep 04, 2012

LONDON - Women, do not despair - men's brains are not able to distinguish between paint colours

Scientists have made a discovery that could change for good the nature of arguments between the sexes - or at least those that take place each Saturday morning on pavements outside the nation's department stores.

For men, it turns out, are not wilfully clueless about choosing paint colours, curtains or cushion covers; the problem is that their brains are not up to the job. While women's eyes distinguish between subtle variations in colour, which is of great use when foraging for food, men's brains are wired instead to spot fast-moving and distant animals - a skill that evolution has decreed will now be applied mostly to watching sport on TV.

So now, when couples come close to trading blows over which rug will best suit the sitting room, science decrees that the time-honoured solution is indeed the best: The women get to choose, while the men get to carry it home. AGENCIES

buttercarp
04-09-12, 11:50
LOL.....
In my home, whoever spends more time in the room (ie living room, bedroom, kitchen etc) gets to decide.

zzz1
04-09-12, 12:14
Updated 11:04 AM Sep 04, 2012

LONDON - Women, do not despair - men's brains are not able to distinguish between paint colours

Scientists have made a discovery that could change for good the nature of arguments between the sexes - or at least those that take place each Saturday morning on pavements outside the nation's department stores.

For men, it turns out, are not wilfully clueless about choosing paint colours, curtains or cushion covers; the problem is that their brains are not up to the job. While women's eyes distinguish between subtle variations in colour, which is of great use when foraging for food, men's brains are wired instead to spot fast-moving and distant animals - a skill that evolution has decreed will now be applied mostly to watching sport on TV.

So now, when couples come close to trading blows over which rug will best suit the sitting room, science decrees that the time-honoured solution is indeed the best: The women get to choose, while the men get to carry it home. AGENCIES
Nn wonder when I ask contractor paint the Hse for new tenant, I order paint all apple green white, apart from it is cheaper , I do not see the diff...

buttercarp
04-09-12, 12:16
Nn wonder when I ask contractor paint the Hse for new tenant, I order paint all apple green white, apart from it is cheaper , I do not see the diff...

What will happen if a female has male eyes?

hopeful
04-09-12, 12:25

then she is interested in females lor

buttercarp
04-09-12, 12:27
then she is interested in females lor

Oh ya.... did not think of that!
So carbuncle has what eyes?

radha08
04-09-12, 12:29

:D:D:D...why u like to tekan him...:D:D:D

carbuncle
04-09-12, 12:54
I don't like to watch sports. But I not good at differentiating color too.

However I love looking at body contours and architectural lines. Perhaps I just have gay eyes.

buttercarp
04-09-12, 13:14
I don't like to watch sports. But I not good at differentiating color too.

However I love looking at body contours and architectural lines. Perhaps I just have gay eyes.

There is a movie called Gay Eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOGbD-fLZek

zzz1
04-09-12, 14:46
A female with a male eye? The only think I can think off is the eye will eat ice cream when ever she is in toilet/spa/suanna ....:D :D

zzz1
04-09-12, 15:24
This is a classical example of how man and woman see things..